PDA

View Full Version : The NBA is now the WWE!

JesusWears24
07-10-2012, 05:19 PM
when i saw the trade for Cp3 to the Lakers get blocked a red flag came up. Not only was it wrong it was also a crippling blow to the franchise. Now i see all of these big names goin g to Miami and taking pay cuts when everyone said in the past that the Lakers were getting to many big players and it was unfair. Many people also said it was wrong to take players from small markets and put them in big markets. Now its the heat we are talking about and everything changes. It eats away at everything thing Magic, Jordan, Larry, Wilt, Russel, West, Malone, and many other players created. Its a sad sad day for most real NBA fans, and here i thought i would be able to enjoy basketball with my kids someday.. boy was i wrong.:facepalm:
it seems everything is about money and that every single game is fixed. It sucks to see how David stern ruined the NBA.. Also, basketball in general.

jrm2054
07-10-2012, 05:21 PM
So how is that WWE? I dont see CM PUNK anywhere

PraiseJesus
07-10-2012, 05:22 PM
Agreed.

Boycott the NBA

I wont watch or attend a single game in 2013

Celtic AL
07-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Fail

Raps18-19 Champ
07-10-2012, 05:24 PM
:laugh2:

Really?

amos1er
07-10-2012, 05:26 PM
I'm sure that all the Heat fans will insult you now because you are ruining their fun. Seriously, this league is becoming a joke fast. Its hard to watch the games as they are obviously rigged, especially in this last year. David Stern is ruining the integrity of the sport in the name of profits. I agree...its very hard to watch.

Sadds The Gr8
07-10-2012, 05:27 PM
So how is that WWE? I dont see CM PUNK anywhere

I don't see AJ''s sexy *** skipping on the court either

Raps18-19 Champ
07-10-2012, 05:28 PM
I don't see AJ''s sexy *** skipping on the court either

Dick Bavetta is the AJ of the NBA.

NoahH
07-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Can we please lock all the threads that are about the NBA being fake and boycotting the NBA? Seriously...

gbrl
07-10-2012, 05:34 PM
wahh my team isnt the best anymore and wasnt allowed to rape another team in a trade

Gritz
07-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Lol, not until Stone Cold jumps out the crowd and stunners someone right before a game winning shot

rockbottom2010
wow stupid thread...close this thread

JWO35
Are the Miami Heat John Cena?

JoeDirt05
07-10-2012, 05:38 PM
never the nba is rigged haha

Lakers + Giants

Lakers are.

eibbor
WTF is it with these NBA boo hoo threads started by users with Jesus in their id? Now there is a ****ing conspiracy!

They should merge both this and the other boycott boo hoo thread.

JesusWears24
07-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Are u all really that stupid? The NBA is rigged which means the commish already knows the outcome. Same as the WWE... In the WWE there are certain individuals who win all of there fights because they bring in the most revenue.(Miami Heat) Im not suprised most of u idiots dont get it because your too simple minded to realize the NBA is a show.. and nothing more

justinnum1
07-10-2012, 05:42 PM
Are u all really that stupid? The NBA is rigged which means the commish already knows the outcome. Same as the WWE... In the WWE there are certain individuals who win all of there fights because they bring in the most revenue.(Miami Heat) Im not suprised most of u idiots dont get it because your too simple minded to realize the NBA is a show.. and nothing more

and you watch why?

Raps18-19 Champ
07-10-2012, 05:43 PM

I don't get why you're so mad then. He rigged you 5 titles.

The goods
07-10-2012, 05:44 PM

Yeah and the Lakers are The Rock.

We're laying the smack down boots 2 *****.

gbrl
07-10-2012, 05:45 PM

this must also apply to the lakers then or it could simply be that they were the best team

hidalgo
07-10-2012, 05:46 PM
i love how laker fans whine yet they've had a super team since 08 when Gasol got there. now you get Nash for free and still whine about cp3 or still want dwight. the nba was in charge of the hornets last year so they had every right to finally for once not give the Lakers their little way. cp3 really helped the clippers actually matter for a change, it was good for the nba. dwight will still end up on the Lakers you whiney babies, the Lakers always get their way & build supet teams. a title with nash kobe gasol bynum already taints it badly for hero boy kobe, but add dwight for bynum, wow void like the shaq titles kobe went along for the ride for like iverson or ray allen reggie miller etc couldn't have easily replaced him.

Sadds The Gr8
07-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Raptors are Heath Slater

nickster16301
07-10-2012, 05:48 PM
The NBA is a joke...it used to be the best players would have a great supporting cast and try to win that way...now if they lose they have to go and play with guys they should be having rivalries with. Seriously...soon your going to have about only a dozen or so worthy games to watch all year during the regular season and the first two rounds of the playoffs will be a joke as well.

JesusWears24
07-10-2012, 05:48 PM
i stopped watching regularly.. i only watch a couple games a year so i can watch my favorite players and thats it. Why would you want to watch the NBA when its so damn top heavy there is no competition. Im tired of the whole big three concept. Its as if there is a monopoly. Only certain teams hold power which causes ZERO competition.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-10-2012, 05:50 PM
i stopped watching regularly.. i only watch a couple games a year so i can watch my favorite players and thats it. Why would you want to watch the NBA when its so damn top heavy there is no competition. Im tired of the whole big three concept. Its as if there is a monopoly. Only certain teams hold power which causes ZERO competition.

So you are mad that the league has too many stars, yet you watch because your team has 3 stars.

:laugh2:

Pathetic.

JesusWears24
Im not saying the Lakers are any different from any team. Im using the Heat as an example. The whole concept of professional basketball is a sham.

bucketss
its a bunch of laker fans getting mad because first time in history the lakers are somewhat lost, i personally love hopefully they go into a long rebuilding

king4day
07-10-2012, 05:51 PM
I guess you could say Miami is the "BEST IN THE WORLLLLLLLLD!!!!"

Snakeyestx
...and if Howard ends up in Houston? Then what?

I know what the OP is saying though.. it's all choreographed drama now. I mean c'mon.... ESPN shows us, the viewer the machine and the process for picking draft picks for the draft lottery but when the time came to actually DO the drawing, it wasn't televised and all of a sudden a team that the NBA sold got the #1 pick? How convenient.

Why the media blackout during the drawing?

Why the New Orleans cockblock trade of CP3 last season?

Why is teamstacking allowed to this extent in Miami?

Because it's all an act just to maximize profit.

JeffG20
when i saw the trade for Cp3 to the Lakers get blocked a red flag came up. Not only was it wrong it was also a crippling blow to the franchise. Now i see all of these big names goin g to Miami and taking pay cuts when everyone said in the past that the Lakers were getting to many big players and it was unfair. Many people also said it was wrong to take players from small markets and put them in big markets. Now its the heat we are talking about and everything changes. It eats away at everything thing Magic, Jordan, Larry, Wilt, Russel, West, Malone, and many other players created. Its a sad sad day for most real NBA fans, and here i thought i would be able to enjoy basketball with my kids someday.. boy was i wrong.:facepalm:
it seems everything is about money and that every single game is fixed. It sucks to see how David stern ruined the NBA.. Also, basketball in general.

no it wasent, he was acting owner and had every right. now if you want to argue if he should of been in that position in the first place is another issue. but the trade veto itself was not wrong. get over it

Raps18-19 Champ
Im not saying the Lakers are any different from any team. Im using the Heat as an example. The whole concept of professional basketball is a sham.

So why do you hate on something and say things like "Why would you want to watch the NBA when its so damn top heavy there is no competition" yet watch the Lakers?

PraiseJesus
i love how laker fans whine yet they've had a super team since 08 when Gasol got there. now you get Nash for free and still whine about cp3 or still want dwight. the nba was in charge of the hornets last year so they had every right to finally for once not give the Lakers their little way. cp3 really helped the clippers actually matter for a change, it was good for the nba. dwight will still end up on the Lakers you whiney babies, the Lakers always get their way & build supet teams. a title with nash kobe gasol bynum already taints it badly for hero boy kobe, but add dwight for bynum, wow void like the shaq titles kobe went along for the ride for like iverson or ray allen reggie miller etc couldn't have easily replaced him.

Yet CP3 might leave for the Knicks

Its a power struggle Players vs Small market owners

The only ones suffering are the fans

bucketss
07-10-2012, 05:52 PM

why is the nba wwe just now though? were they not wwe when the nba was rigging laker championships all these years? or did you not care since it was helping your team than?

HeaTxRipZz
LOL I Guess when Lakers signed Payton and Malone it was all good. What about the Pau Gasol trade?

More than likely was all good when people were going to the Celts left and right too? Cassell, Posey, House, Troy Murphy

I swear fans take their envy to a whole nother level. If it were your team with Lebron, Wade, Bosh and all these older former stars coming for vet mins you would LOVE it and the league would be amazing. But because it's not happening for you it has to be fixed and phony.

I agree Miami is STACKED but who wouldn't want to play next to Lebron and Wade? My Knicks improved alot this offseason not as stacked as Miami but I am still super excited for the season to start because at the end of the night it's still a sport and any team can win any given night

JesusWears24
Back in the day people watched the NBA to see Magic vs Larry.. how would it work if u watched larry and Magic on the same team? It takes the greatest and most important part of the game... RIVALRIES!

PraiseJesus
no it wasent, he was acting owner and had every right. now if you want to argue if he should of been in that position in the first place is another issue. but the trade veto itself was not wrong. get over it

H orginially approved the trade get YOUR facts straight

He recanted AFTER small market owners complained and threatened

Gritz
its a bunch of laker fans getting mad because first time in history the lakers are somewhat lost, i personally love hopefully they go into a long rebuilding

So "Jesuswears24" is a bunch of Laker fans typing on the same keyboard?

JeffG20
07-10-2012, 05:53 PM

nope, one major difference. the heat are talented

Raps18-19 Champ
07-10-2012, 05:54 PM
So "Jesuswears24" is a bunch of Laker fans typing on the same keyboard?

Probably. They probably have some hideout where they discuss all their feelings and talk bad about PSD posters who support Lebron.

hidalgo
07-10-2012, 05:54 PM
exactly, but omg it wasn't rigged only in those years!!

JesusWears24
07-10-2012, 05:55 PM
LOL I Guess when Lakers signed Payton and Malone it was all good. What about the Pau Gasol trade?

More than likely was all good when people were going to the Celts left and right too? Cassell, Posey, House, Troy Murphy

I swear fans take their envy to a whole nother level. If it were your team with Lebron, Wade, Bosh and all these older former stars coming for vet mins you would LOVE it and the league would be amazing. But because it's not happening for you it has to be fixed and phony.

I agree Miami is STACKED but who wouldn't want to play next to Lebron and Wade? My Knicks improved alot this offseason not as stacked as Miami but I am still super excited for the season to start because at the end of the night it's still a sport and any team can win any given night

Now what you said last is bull****.. This isnt college basketball where any team can win. A certain team is going to win every time. And if the knicks and heat get into the playoffs who is going to bring in more ratings? The Heat

unleashthebeast
07-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Next up: The Miami HEAT sign "The Rock" to a 2 year deal, reportedly worth the veteran minimum, to be their enforcer off of the bench.

Hometown discount :shrug:

JeffG20
07-10-2012, 05:57 PM
H orginially approved the trade get YOUR facts straight

He recanted AFTER small market owners complained and threatened

i know my facts and the fact of the matter is he had every right. if you want to whine just like a few laker fans be my guest. because no matter how much *****ing they cant change it. get over it and move on sheesh

JesusWears24
07-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Lets please have an intelligent convo.. i said already the lakers along with every top heavy team gets what they want. So its not like i have said the Lakers can and the Heat cant. Im saying they both cant.

Gritz
07-10-2012, 05:59 PM

Lmbo, how was the last one rigged if Celtics didn't show up in game 6 and Perkins got hurt, then they came back from as much as 13 in game 7 in a game where the refs let anything go?

JesusWears24
07-10-2012, 06:00 PM
exactly, but omg it wasn't rigged only in those years!!

What the hell are you talking about?? See, now you ****in morons are at the point where you say stupid things to try and discredit me. All of these other people reading should laugh and fell sorry for you since you cant provide anything meaningful to this thread.

jrm2054
07-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Raptors are Heath Slater

so they are a ON EMAN BANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Raps18-19 Champ
07-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Lmbo, how was the last one rigged if Celtics didn't show up in game 6 and Perkins got hurt, then they came back from as much as 13 in game 7 in a game where the refs let anything go?

Because Stern ****ing rigged it so Perkins got injured, duh! :rolleyes:

I mean if Stern rigged it because Lebron and Dirk play like monsters, why can't Stern rig it so Perkins get injured. :rolleyes: :laugh2:

Raps18-19 Champ
07-10-2012, 06:02 PM
Lets please have an intelligent convo.. i said already the lakers along with every top heavy team gets what they want. So its not like i have said the Lakers can and the Heat cant. Im saying they both cant.

So why watch one but question people on why they watch the Heat.

Have some integrity and be consistent. If you question people why they watch the Heat, don't bother watching any of the top teams, regardless of reason.

Gritz
07-10-2012, 06:03 PM
Because Stern ****ing rigged it so Perkins got injured, duh! :rolleyes:

I mean if Stern rigged it because Lebron and Dirk play like monsters, why can't Stern rig it so Perkins get injured. :rolleyes: :laugh2:

Cuz he talked to the rim and said ball go in, obvious is obvious

Ladies Man
07-10-2012, 06:04 PM
NBA is lame, and Sterns a ******

Raps18-19 Champ
07-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Cuz he talked to the rim and said ball go in, obvious is obvious

Exactly, it's all rigged. Stern clearly told Perkin's knee's to collapse on him. I don't understand why you try to defend that title. :laugh2:

JesusWears24
07-10-2012, 06:06 PM
When i watch basketball its either Kobe playing or Paul George and thats it. This whole dwight drama and the fact that Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis are going to the heat.. just shows what is wrong with the NBA.

NYYCowboys
07-10-2012, 06:07 PM

In the next few years of the CBA it will prevent any team from forming a super team like this again. If you want to have an "intelligent convo" you shouldn't have brought up such a baseless stupid claim. This is just fuel for idiots to fires to lash out against the league because they are mad because the Heat are good.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-10-2012, 06:07 PM
When i watch basketball its either Kobe playing or Paul George and thats it. This whole dwight drama and the fact that Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis are going to the heat.. just shows what is wrong with the NBA.

What about Nash going to the Lakers? :laugh2:

You claim that you hold the Lakers to the same standard as the Heat, yet you always target the Heat. :laugh2:

NYK4L
07-10-2012, 06:08 PM
A lakers(or celt's) fan should be the last to make a thread like this. How many titles they got combined?, how many does the rest of the league? Seriously just don't watch any more.

MTL_123
07-10-2012, 06:09 PM
well i didnt see lakers fans complain wen they stole Gasol

Leach11
07-10-2012, 06:09 PM

We can't have an intelligent convo with someone who actually believes the NBA is rigged.

I mean if it was rigged, why didn't the last finals go to game 7? Ending at game 5 makes no sense as that means the NBA would lose out on 2 games that would generate some very nice revenue amounts. It would also make no sense rigging the NBA so that the Heat would win the title. Miami is a fairly small market. Rigging the NBA so a team with a massive market, like the Lakers, wins the title makes way more sense.

Also, there is this little thing called social media nowadays. Do you realize how difficult it would be to rig a major sports league in the present day? Very ****ing difficult, probably impossible, and definitely not worth the insane risk.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-10-2012, 06:10 PM
LeBron James is John Cena, overhyped new generation.

Kobe Bryant is The Rock.

:D

Gritz
07-10-2012, 06:12 PM
well i didnt see lakers fans complain wen they stole Gasol

Grizzlies won that trade, Marc Gasol is a good center, Kwame Brown was a former 1st overall pick, and Crittenton was a gangsta

Captain Moroni
07-10-2012, 06:13 PM
I hate Miami, but the lakers fans are just crybabies.

MTL_123
07-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Grizzlies won that trade, Marc Gasol is a good center, Kwame Brown was a former 1st overall pick, and Crittenton was a gangsta

lmao

Gritz
07-10-2012, 06:14 PM
lmao

Ran away with it as a matter of fact like Usain Bolt in the Bejing Olympics

NYK4L
07-10-2012, 06:14 PM

What the hell are you talking about? Lakers won championships because of that trade.

JesusWears24
07-10-2012, 06:15 PM
What about Nash going to the Lakers? :laugh2:

You claim that you hold the Lakers to the same standard as the Heat, yet you always target the Heat. :laugh2:

I didnt target anyone it was an example.. Now a 38 yr old Nash joining Bynum , Kobe, And Gasol. Compared to DWade, Bosh, Lebron, Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis... and they added them after they won the championship.Im not saying one is worse then the other, they both create an unfair advantage. What i dont get is that the Heat fans always cry foul(funny right) they seem like they are victims of everything and yet they brought all of this upon themselves.

DudeItsZoltan
07-10-2012, 06:15 PM
seriously, how stupid and over dramatic can you people be? Is it so hard to comprehend that FREE AGENTS want to a. play in a great city and b. play for a title. Sorry if your city/team isn't good enough. I'd rather play for a title, go home and watch Cuban hotties walk down the beach half naked, then lose every night and go to the local bar in -10 degree weather in Milwaukee surrounded by ugly broads. Enough with this NBA is fixed ********, seriously

PraiseJesus
07-10-2012, 06:17 PM
What the hell are you talking about? Lakers won championships because of that trade.

And the Griz are a powerful Playoff team with one of the best Centers in the NBA now

I personally wish they had Marc Gasol NOT Pau right now

Kobe + Bynum + Marc + whoever $10million from Kwame would have bought is a better team for a longer time

Gritz
07-10-2012, 06:17 PM

Lakers won championships because of Jack Nicklaus, if he didn't walk out when they sucked they wouldn't have any motivation

PraiseJesus
07-10-2012, 06:18 PM
seriously, how stupid and over dramatic can you people be? Is it so hard to comprehend that FREE AGENTS want to a. play in a great city and b. play for a title. Sorry if your city/team isn't good enough. I'd rather play for a title, go home and watch Cuban hotties walk down the beach half naked, then lose every night and go to the local bar in -10 degree weather in Milwaukee surrounded by ugly broads. Enough with this NBA is fixed ********, seriously

Im not complaining aobut free agents signing for less momney

Im complaining about blocking trades and making RIDICULOUS rules preventing big market teams from spending money while allowing the Heat to dominate the NBA

CP3 should be with Kobe not Nash

NYK4L
07-10-2012, 06:18 PM
****! the Lakers cry baby fans!

NYK4L
07-10-2012, 06:22 PM
:eyebrow:I can't tell anymore if these Lakers fans are serious about this ish?

LongIslandIcedZ
07-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Woo woo woo

You know it

DudeItsZoltan
07-10-2012, 06:28 PM
Im not complaining aobut free agents signing for less momney

Im complaining about blocking trades and making RIDICULOUS rules preventing big market teams from spending money while allowing the Heat to dominate the NBA

CP3 should be with Kobe not Nash

As a Laker fan, the Veto will forever haunt me. Especially when the laker haters say everything we do should be vetoed. Trade for Nash with our trade exception? Veto. Trade the 2nd best center for the best center? Veto. Win a championship? Veto. I will never trust the league again. But I don't think its fixed. Would the Hornets rather have a Lamar Odom who would of done to them what he did to Dallas, Kevin Martin, Dragic and Scola? Or would they rather have Anthony Davis, Austin Rivers and Eric Gordon?

Glen20
07-10-2012, 06:31 PM
lol some lakers fans are so thick

Gritz
07-10-2012, 06:34 PM
lol some lakers fans are so thick

I know this chick that likes the lakers, she got a big ol' booty, thicker than a snicker

Raps18-19 Champ
07-10-2012, 06:35 PM
I didnt target anyone it was an example.. Now a 38 yr old Nash joining Bynum , Kobe, And Gasol. Compared to DWade, Bosh, Lebron, Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis... and they added them after they won the championship.Im not saying one is worse then the other, they both create an unfair advantage. What i dont get is that the Heat fans always cry foul(funny right) they seem like they are victims of everything and yet they brought all of this upon themselves.

Lol, what. Are you really trying to put Rashard Lewis in the same class as Steve Nash. :laugh2:

Also, while they cry foul, you and other fan bases seem to cry foul for other reasons too.

diu9leilomo
07-10-2012, 06:44 PM
For **** sake ppl, its either ring or money for the players. Obviously ray allen and lewis made enough for their career, and wanna win more titles therefore they join the heat. What's wrong with that?? U probably do the same. Also, who cares if the NBA is rigged or not, u turn on ur TV and all you want is ENTERTAINMENT. WHo doesnt wanna watch games that are stacked with stars? I'm a raptors fan and i envy other teams, just suck it up, enjoy the nba, or just gtfo

Glen20
07-10-2012, 06:46 PM
For **** sake ppl, its either ring or money for the players. Obviously ray allen and lewis made enough for their career, and wanna win more titles therefore they join the heat. What's wrong with that?? U probably do the same. Also, who cares if the NBA is rigged or not, u turn on ur TV and all you want is ENTERTAINMENT. WHo doesnt wanna watch games that are stacked with stars? I'm a raptors fan and i envy other teams, just suck it up, enjoy the nba, or just gtfo

he only enjoys it when his team is on top

Teeboy1487
07-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Lakers are.

Come on man. The Lakers are Hulk Hogan brother.

Sssmush
07-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Pro Wrestling vs Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEuLsw4BzDg

justinnum1
07-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Op will change his tune if the lakers get dwight

NBAFan2012
07-10-2012, 07:37 PM
The Lakers are Hulk Hogan
and The Heat are probably whoever the new generic Main Wrestler now is. Maybe that one guy with the red hair?

hidalgo
07-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Lakers are such cowards, some lucky BS trade always bails them out. hired guns to win kobe titles, while they get no credit

TylerSL
07-10-2012, 09:37 PM
people have to get their cries in I guess

TylerSL
07-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Op will change his tune if the lakers get dwight

this, and so will amos1er and 310Casper.

bucketss
07-10-2012, 09:41 PM
this is basically the result of spoiled laker fans, if the lakers are losing that means to them the league sucks. Like i said before i really hope they go on a tremendously long grueling rebuild in which they draft multiple busts.