PDA

View Full Version : Houston Rockets....

Toastyy
07-10-2012, 04:47 AM
We all heard the rumors, piling up value to try to get Dwight for what reason no one knows he's made it clear he doesn't want to go anywheres but brooklyn and with the roster they have now even if they get him I don't see them doing well enough for him to consider staying.

But that's not my point, what I'm trying to get at us how screwed this team looks without this trade they have 3 guards in lamb(future), martin(present) and douglas the rest of the team consists of post players

Luis Scola (present)
Patrick Patterson(future)
Terrence jones(pick)
Royce white(pick)
Jon leuer
John brockman
Josh Harrelson
Jerome Jordan
Marcus Morris
Dontas Montejunas
Chandler parsons(debatable F/G)
Greg Smith
Furkan Aldemir

Thats 13... Not to mention They traded dalembert and camby for four younger yet highly inferior players of the same position. What do you do with this team? You just traded your best player and your backup pg isn't coming back, they could still sign a pretty good free agent PG like sessions or Felton but that still doesn't help the fact that your roster is better build for a football team.

Can someone please tell me what they expect to do or to happen with this roster?

sharqstealth
07-10-2012, 05:22 AM
This is their blue print to become the next Charlotte Bobcats! Congratulations Morey!

BenFrank
07-10-2012, 05:49 AM
We're going into a Tank and Rebuild phase, we have cap space.. but next year we will have even more.. so we have no PG or Center, but that's not really a problem since we're blowing everything up.. next year we will have a high draft pick, where we can draft a PG and money to make a run at Bynum or Chris Paul (Longshot)..

Draft Pick
Lamb
Parson
Montiejunas
Bynum

Were building for the future instead of picking 14th every year in the draft, it was a hit or miss off season for us, and eventhough it was mostly a epic fail.. it will payoff down the line..

Slimsim
07-10-2012, 06:14 AM
Houston is rebuilding the right way and i think lamb has good potential

chrism8188
07-10-2012, 06:38 AM
i agree but there is a exact same thread i saw earlier

chrism8188
07-10-2012, 06:41 AM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=739513

lol same crap

meadowlarklemon
07-10-2012, 07:03 AM