PDA

View Full Version : The current Houston Rockets roster is baffling!

sunsfan88
07-10-2012, 02:22 AM
Here is a look at the current Rockets roster after the HOU/NYK sign and trade:

C Josh Harrelson
C Jerome Jordan
C Greg Smith
PF Luis Scola
PF Patrick Patterson
PF Jon Leuer
PF Terrence Jones
PF Royce White
PF Jon Brockman
PF: Marcus Morris
PF/C Donatas Motiejunas
PG: Toney Douglas
SG: Jeremy Lamb
SG: Kevin Martin
SF: Chandler Parsons

Now I'm a Suns fans who has had to deal with a HORRIBLE GM in Steve Kerr when he was in Phoenix, but damn even he is WAAAAYYY better than Daryl Morey. :p

How the hell has he not been fired yet?! :confused:

Crackadalic
07-10-2012, 02:23 AM
He's gaining assets and future picks for something big Ex Dwight Howard.

Baller1
07-10-2012, 02:25 AM
Haha, damn... That is pretty ridiculous though.

raiderposting
07-10-2012, 02:30 AM
dont matter. That team has a chance to get a number 1 pick. Nerlens Noel, that guy is going to be huge at kentucky. people wouldn't even notice anthony davis is missing.

shep33
"Power forwards" do have the coolest position name. Better than "shooting guard", "center", "small forward" (weak), and "point guard".

I like Morey's line of thinking. More "power forwards"= win.

ACanadian
Lol

TrueFan420
07-10-2012, 02:31 AM
Yea but a lot of those pf are tweeners pf/sf but yea it's a weird looking roster

raiderposting
07-10-2012, 02:31 AM
they were medicore. they have like 4 young guys with potential. will have potentially a top 5 next year and after that. Then they have around 6 young guys some already developed, they can be a force in like 3-4 years and be good for a long time.

Whomewhome
07-10-2012, 02:33 AM
I think there is a thread out there about the biggest losers this offseason. Right now it's the Rockets by a MILE! I have no clue what the hell they are doing. If someone could enlighten me I would be grateful. Seriously they had a good team and they just tore it apart and I am not sure for what? Howard failed? but they continued even after the Howard fail...so I am confused

gotoHcarolina52
07-10-2012, 02:33 AM
Hey, Luis, how do you feel about Daryl Morey's changes?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2nq5puo.png

Baller1
07-10-2012, 02:34 AM
"Power forwards" do have the coolest position name. Better than "shooting guard", "center", "small forward" (weak), and "point guard".

Yup, Shep figured it out. This has got to be it, haha.

theDOC
07-10-2012, 02:35 AM
Chandler Parsons, Kevin Martin, Marcus Morris...

they are all still Rockets, are they not?

shep33
07-10-2012, 02:36 AM

Not for long... Morey is setting up a package deal for some more power forwards.

mikekhelxD
07-10-2012, 02:37 AM
Remember when the T-Wolves stacked on guards...

Losoway
07-10-2012, 02:38 AM
i thought they rockets was giving up lowry to keep dragic??

lmao they gave up both of them nuggas

AKA TheMamba
07-10-2012, 02:39 AM
Thats insane!!! 7 F' in Power Forwards, just cant imagine the forward rotations haha sharing 48 mpg lol

ManOnFire
07-10-2012, 02:41 AM

Now I'm a Suns fans who has had to deal with a HORRIBLE GM in Steve Kerr when he was in Phoenix, but damn even he is WAAAAYYY better than Daryl Morey. :p

Yea given that the season starts tomorrow, this roster just won't cut it...he definitely must be fired! Fail. How about you reserve judgment till the tipoff of the upcoming season. There's a reason he's a GM and you're not.

mikekhelxD
07-10-2012, 02:42 AM
Thats insane!!! 7 F' in Power Forwards, just cant imagine the forward rotations haha sharing 48 mpg lol

When they saw LBJ been running the offense, they wanted to make a new trend. All positions has to be forwards!

Lakers4ItAll
07-10-2012, 02:42 AM
Only players I have even heard of on that roster is Scola and Martin LOL

Lakers + Giants
07-10-2012, 02:43 AM
Courtney Lee Sign N Trade for Sessions :pray:

shep33
07-10-2012, 02:43 AM

This is way worse though. They lost two very good point guards and replaced them with... power forwards.

I'm telling you, Morey's onto something here. With a starting 5 of power forwards this team will lead the league in rebounding. They won't be good, but what the hell?

sunsfan88
07-10-2012, 02:44 AM

Yes sir. Now updated.

waveycrockett
07-10-2012, 02:44 AM
SUPPOSEDlY DWIGHT WANTS TO PLAY THERE

DerekRE_3
07-10-2012, 02:45 AM
Brockman is the best PF on that team.

koetravis
07-10-2012, 02:46 AM
I'm sure there will be more changes happenning. We have a plethora of PF's and will most likely be running a rookie at that position anyways.

ManOnFire
07-10-2012, 02:48 AM
i thought they rockets was giving up lowry to keep dragic??

lmao they gave up both of them nuggas

As good as both of those guys were, they weren't leading them anywhere, especially when they were the best players on the team. The rockets finally realized that those guys were Only pieces to a puzzle for a team ready to contend, which neither Toronto or Phoenix will be doing. Rockets are overhauling...and it's about time they finally did. People see it as them having one of the worst offseasons, but those people aren't thinking outside the box or looking at the big picture.

AWC713
07-10-2012, 02:49 AM
as a rockets fan, this is a very skewed post right now.

the offseason is far, FAR, from done, but this will not be their roster on opening night. im not saying they get dwight. im not saying they get josh smith. but mchale even acknowledged that, in his last interview, this roster is far from finished.

yes, they have a lot of pieces right now, many of the players will be moved, cut, and traded.

this is NOT the final roster, so i wouldnt judge morey until its done. this article is kind of premature, thats all im saying.

popo85
07-10-2012, 02:50 AM
Went front trying to make a splash via trade to a roster full of youth trying to re-build.

metsbulls1025
07-10-2012, 02:51 AM
You might be adding Asik to that list soon.

Whomewhome
07-10-2012, 02:53 AM
Whoever said they are still the Rockets is insane. Kevin Martin is the type of player who needs the ball spoon fed to him who is going to do that. they should have trade either Lowry or Dragic during the season for value! But no

Chronz
07-10-2012, 02:54 AM
LOL Kerr wasnt a bad GM, he was just saddled with a bad owner. And Morey is a great GM thats why he hasnt been fired. This is exactly what I was hoping the Rockets would do. Go big or blow it up

Sadds The Gr8
07-10-2012, 02:54 AM
And I thought the amount of PFs we had a couple years ago was ridiculous....wow

Method28
07-10-2012, 02:57 AM
I heard Morey was livid he couldn't get in on Gustavo Ayon

GREATNESS ONE
07-10-2012, 03:04 AM
Lol not even 1 PG?

They are far from finished. Hmm very interesting 3rd party for a trade.

sunsfan88
07-10-2012, 03:17 AM
LOL Kerr wasnt a bad GM, he was just saddled with a bad owner. And Morey is a great GM thats why he hasnt been fired. This is exactly what I was hoping the Rockets would do. Go big or blow it up

No I don't think so. Our current FO is with the same owner yet they have been doing a pretty good job so far.

And by "go big or blow it up", did you mean "big" literally or figuratively? ;)

SouthSideRookie
07-10-2012, 03:20 AM
As good as both of those guys were, they weren't leading them anywhere, especially when they were the best players on the team. The rockets finally realized that those guys were Only pieces to a puzzle for a team ready to contend, which neither Toronto or Phoenix will be doing. Rockets are overhauling...and it's about time they finally did. People see it as them having one of the worst offseasons, but those people aren't thinking outside the box or looking at the big picture.

You must be a big Rockets fan because you've been spot on in every single Rocket related post I've read from you.

This exactly!

NYK4L
07-10-2012, 03:21 AM
I'm sure he has a plan. maybe.

Chronz
07-10-2012, 03:24 AM
No I don't think so. Our current FO is with the same owner yet they have been doing a pretty good job so far.

And by "go big or blow it up", did you mean "big" literally or figuratively? ;)
Nah, Sarver was the reason the team fell apart, he sold draft picks like Deng and Rondo IIRC.

And I dont see what makes you think they have been doing a good job.

And I meant both.

shep33
07-10-2012, 03:28 AM
Way off topic lol, but I like what the Suns are doing

BuddhaMONK
07-10-2012, 03:49 AM
I'd laugh if toronto traded them Calderon (expiring) for the 1st they got for Lowry and another player...meaning we got lowry for forbes.

goalie
07-10-2012, 03:51 AM
5-Josh Harrelson, Jerome Jordan, Greg Smith
4-Luis Scola, Patrick Patterson, Marcus Morris, Donatas Motiejunas
Jon Brockman, Jon Leuer
3-Chandler Parsons, Royce White, Terrence Jones
2-Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb
1-Toney Douglas

Isn't Asik still unmatched? Douglas was a great addition, Lamb was a great pick at their spot and White/Jones can play 3 with no problems. The top 3 PF listed all have trade value.

The draft picks are each versatile so they can get minutes all over the court. It's a nice young team if you know what you're looking at and you aren't infatuated or obsessed with big names.

Its easy to look at height, weight and positions when judging them, but try doing it with some info about the players.

MiamiBoy77
07-10-2012, 03:54 AM
PG- Royce White
SG- Jeremy Lamb
Sf- Kevin Martin
PF- Terrence Jones
C- whoever

NYK4L
07-10-2012, 04:13 AM
Jon Brockman, Jon Leuer
1-Toney Douglas

Isn't Asik still unmatched? Douglas was a great addition, Lamb was a great pick at their spot and White/Jones can play 3 with no problems. The top 3 PF listed all have trade value.

The draft picks are each versatile so they can get minutes all over the court. It's a nice young team if you know what you're looking at and you aren't infatuated or obsessed with big names.

Its easy to look at height, weight and positions when judging them, but try doing it with some info about the players.

Toney will not run an effective offense, we tried that experiment in NY. Maybe at the 2 spot, but at 6'2 meh...He's a nice guy though.

John Walls Era
07-10-2012, 04:22 AM

How dare Morey not have a complete roster when theres only 5 months left till the season starts.

b-ballistic
07-10-2012, 04:34 AM
McHale should just kill himself

goalie
07-10-2012, 04:51 AM
Toney will not run an effective offense, we tried that experiment in NY. Maybe at the 2 spot, but at 6'2 meh...He's a nice guy though.

He'll obviously be the backup, still a great addition. Some energy and scoring off the bench, 20 mins a game, every team needs that.

waveycrockett
07-10-2012, 05:13 AM
He'll obviously be the backup, still a great addition. Some energy and scoring off the bench, 20 mins a game, every team needs that.

A PG with poor handles, streaky shot and doesn't like to pass is not something every team needs. Dudes a bum.

Verbal Christ
07-10-2012, 07:52 AM
Rosters aren't complete until October. Duh.

astrosmaniac
07-10-2012, 07:57 AM
Morris was being converted from a 4 to a 3 as soon as he was drafted practically. You also forget Livingston and what people don't realize is that several of those guys have unguaranteed contracts that add up to 7 mil. That means we could potentially give a team 10+ million in instant cap relief in any trade

Bklyn24
07-10-2012, 08:19 AM
Jon Brockman, Jon Leuer
1-Toney Douglas

as a knicks fan i have all the info i need on douglas,harrellson and j.jordan. toney is not a PG and never will be, starting him at point is a disaster, we tried it in NY for a short period of time, by the end of the year he couldnt even beat out mike bibby for minutes. Harrellson is a nice role player but starting him at C would not be a smart choice, his skills are very limited. Jerome Jordan is a big body and has no idea how to use it, he also has very limited skills but he could develop.

knicksfan42
07-10-2012, 08:32 AM

Toney Douglas is a horrendous addition, worst guard in the NBA last season. Stupid, poor handles, no court vision, overrated D, can't shoot anymore.

thenaj17
07-10-2012, 08:43 AM
Jon Brockman, Jon Leuer
1-Toney Douglas

Awful roster, just awful. No anchor at centre and no PG worth playing. If they lose Scola to injury, they are screwed.

Long term is probably brighter than it was before though as they were going nowhere

yonkerschampX4
07-10-2012, 08:57 AM
the rockets blow it up this yr , trade like crazy , get some lotto picks. and start over once the ageing teams in the west start to fall from the top i.e lakers, spurs

TheGirth
07-10-2012, 09:06 AM
as a knicks fan i have all the info i need on douglas,harrellson and j.jordan. toney is not a PG and never will be, starting him at point is a disaster, we tried it in NY for a short period of time, by the end of the year he couldnt even beat out mike bibby for minutes. Harrellson is a nice role player but starting him at C would not be a smart choice, his skills are very limited. Jerome Jordan is a big body and has no idea how to use it, he also has very limited skills but he could develop.

Toney Douglas vs. Wesley Johnson for worst guard in the league. Go.

Jint.
07-10-2012, 09:07 AM
why..? most team have 8 PFs

superior
07-10-2012, 09:21 AM

uhhhhh what?

hawksd911
07-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Sucks the hawks have their "protected" first round pick

D-Leethal
07-10-2012, 09:23 AM
thats about as ugly as it gets.

knicksfan42
07-10-2012, 09:59 AM
Toney Douglas vs. Wesley Johnson for worst guard in the league. Go.

Toney Douglas is by far the worst. This season he was negative in Win Shares, ****ing negative. TS% .393, eFG% .371, ORrg 82. The number don't really do his complete ineptitude at everything justice. He is an offensive cancer who can barely manage a pass to the person right next to him. His handles are awful. He tries on defense, but he's an idiot so he guards everyone super close including guys that can't shoot like Rondo. Every time Douglas enters the game you can expect a run by the other team.

StarvingKnick22
07-10-2012, 10:08 AM
lol and some people said they were having a good offseason.

joeystats
07-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Ya they are ****ed if they go into the season with this roster, how do you give up Dragic and Lowry

TheNumber37
07-10-2012, 10:16 AM
They still have tons of assets and movable pieces. I say they are a top 5 lottery team next season, and then back in the playoffs the following year.

ShockerArt
07-10-2012, 10:35 AM
They are just collecting assets and trying to position themselves to acquire a star player. Morey's goal is to turn the Rockets into a contender, and in the NBA you need elite players to do that. He doesn't want Houston to get stuck in the rut of just-above-.500 / perennial 1st round exit. In the NBA you want to be an elite team or a contender for the #1 pick.

torocan
07-10-2012, 10:36 AM
Given what they're accumulating, I think it's too early to make a judgement.

We'll have to see if Morey has any moves up his sleeve.

*Superman*
07-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Lol at 8 PF, almost triple counted that to make sure it was right.

gbrl
07-10-2012, 10:42 AM
uhhhhh what?

right, its obviously super guard

WhiteSoxGod
07-10-2012, 10:43 AM
It's hilarious to see short-sided people disrespect such a good GM. Most of those players are on non-guaranteed contracts.

Not only can the Rockets facilitate ANY trade they are in a position to sign 2 MAX deals next year. Not only that they could potentially have 4 1st rd picks next year (1 of which could be a top 5 pick from Toronto) and 3 1st rd picks the following year.

Morey has set the Rockets up to rebuild, they have 7 1st rd pick players from the past 3 years on their roster. The Rockets have a ton of potential moving forward.

GMEN4EVER
07-10-2012, 10:54 AM
I think it's pretty clear the Rockets have realized they aren't drawing super stars via free agency. So they are going to have to tank in order to acquire a couple young studs and hope they draft well and develop those players properly.

Seems like they're just going to have a swath of young talent to work with, get their heads bashed in for 2 years, grab a pair of top 5 picks to put on the court with whatever young guys show they're worth keeping around long term. And THEN go after a marquee free agent to fill in an area of need. It's not a bad approach really. Problem is most fans don't want to see their team do that. It's a 2-3 year complete rebuild. They don't want to be the Hawks, good enough to make the playoffs, no shot of ever winning.

WhiteSoxGod
07-10-2012, 11:04 AM
I think it's pretty clear the Rockets have realized they aren't drawing super stars via free agency. So they are going to have to tank in order to acquire a couple young studs and hope they draft well and develop those players properly.

Seems like they're just going to have a swath of young talent to work with, get their heads bashed in for 2 years, grab a pair of top 5 picks to put on the court with whatever young guys show they're worth keeping around long term. And THEN go after a marquee free agent to fill in an area of need. It's not a bad approach really. Problem is most fans don't want to see their team do that. It's a 2-3 year complete rebuild. They don't want to be the Hawks, good enough to make the playoffs, no shot of ever winning.

What I have been saying. I mean in 2 years you could see a roster filled with 1st rd lottery picks. The Rockets currently have 7 on their roster lol.

3RDASYSTEM
07-10-2012, 11:10 AM
Im going to try out for ROCKETS for PG role by end of week, i got a pretty good chance at 3rd string/league min$$

*Superman*
07-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Im going to try out for ROCKETS for PG role by end of week, i got a pretty good chance at 3rd string/league min$$

You won't make the team, they have a lack of power forwards. ;)

WhiteSoxGod
07-10-2012, 11:23 AM

The funny thing is that you can make any pg efficient given the right system. When Aaron Brooks was here last time he looked like a stud. Why you ask? It's because the system set around him. If we bring over Sergio Llull from Europe he would be great. There are still several PGs on the free agent market and the Rockets have a TON of cap space ability.

alleyooptocoop
07-10-2012, 11:26 AM
they lost both Lowery and Dragic...............that's funny!

SportsNY
07-10-2012, 11:34 AM

That's what this reminded me of...

WhiteSoxGod
07-10-2012, 11:38 AM
they lost both Lowery and Dragic...............that's funny!

They didn't lose either unintentionally. They traded away LOWRY and let Dragic walk.

EDUTEXANS
07-10-2012, 11:41 AM
this thread is just stupid

WhiteSoxGod
07-10-2012, 11:43 AM
this thread is just stupid

Yeah but it's because most don't understand the complexities of the NBA business system as it integrates onto the court.

nate2usmc
07-10-2012, 12:04 PM
YESS!!! MY MAN TONEY DOUGLAS IS THE STARTING PG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer: :hi5: :superman: :win:

WhiteSoxGod
07-10-2012, 12:44 PM
YESS!!! MY MAN TONEY DOUGLAS IS THE STARTING PG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer: :hi5: :superman: :win:

For what team? Cuz it's sure as hell not the Rockets.

GoPacers33
07-10-2012, 12:48 PM
lol

blastmasta26
07-10-2012, 12:59 PM
The roster looks odd for sure, but it has to be setting up for a big trade of some sort.

nate2usmc
07-10-2012, 01:01 PM
For what team? Cuz it's sure as hell not the Rockets.

Quote:
C Josh Harrelson
C Jerome Jordan
C Greg Smith
PF Luis Scola
PF Patrick Patterson
PF Jon Leuer
PF Terrence Jones
PF Royce White
PF Jon Brockman
PF/C Donatas Motiejunas

^^^ That one!!! :laugh2:

brandt
07-10-2012, 01:41 PM

People like you are Baffling. He's not done making moves obviously. Do you strongly believe that the roster you posted is going to be the same roster when they start the season? It probably won't even be close.

Morey accumulated tons of draft picks, as well as made more than enough cap space to have more than enough options to get better. The Rockets have never been in this position before where they had this much wiggle room. Even if they sign Howard and still get rid of him next year, the Rockets will have plenty of money to spend on other big name free agents. As someone else stated in this thread, It's called Assets!!! Morey may not have a plan, but why don't we wait until the season begins before we start judging people? If the Rockets haven't made any progress by the time the season starts, then I agree he should be fired. There is still a lot of time left for things to happen though.

Reyes6
07-10-2012, 01:53 PM
It's July.

HouRealCoach
07-10-2012, 02:00 PM
They have 3 SF's... Royce White & Terrence Jones are SF's but still they have 6 PF's lol

I remember back when they had Yao, T-Mac, Artest, Battier, Barry, Scola, Landry, Brooks, Alston, Mutombo, Hayes, Head, Francis, & Dorsey

Nice to see what he has turned that into.. He should be FIRED

HouRealCoach
07-10-2012, 02:01 PM
They actually have 7 PF's because Jorts isn't a Center lol

HouRealCoach
07-10-2012, 02:07 PM
People like you are Baffling. He's not done making moves obviously. Do you strongly believe that the roster you posted is going to be the same roster when they start the season? It probably won't even be close.

Morey accumulated tons of draft picks, as well as made more than enough cap space to have more than enough options to get better. The Rockets have never been in this position before where they had this much wiggle room. Even if they sign Howard and still get rid of him next year, the Rockets will have plenty of money to spend on other big name free agents. As someone else stated in this thread, It's called Assets!!! Morey may not have a plan, but why don't we wait until the season begins before we start judging people? If the Rockets haven't made any progress by the time the season starts, then I agree he should be fired. There is still a lot of time left for things to happen though.

They got perhaps a mid first rounder in next years draft.. Two Knicks 2nd Rounders which will be in the 50's, A Toronto Raptors protected pick right?

If they did trade for Howard and he chose to walk during Free Agency next year... What big name will they get? They fail on Eric Gordon & Deron Williams

Chronz
07-10-2012, 02:13 PM
I still think the Rockets can lure in Free Agents, they are still a big market and lots of players love living there, this just hasnt been their time.

EDUTEXANS
07-10-2012, 02:18 PM
They have 3 SF's... Royce White & Terrence Jones are SF's but still they have 6 PF's lol

I remember back when they had Yao, T-Mac, Artest, Battier, Barry, Scola, Landry, Brooks, Alston, Mutombo, Hayes, Head, Francis, & Dorsey

Nice to see what he has turned that into.. He should be FIRED

it seems like you watch a lot of basketball :facepalm:

WhiteSoxGod
07-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Quote:
C Josh Harrelson
C Jerome Jordan
C Greg Smith
PF Luis Scola
PF Patrick Patterson
PF Jon Leuer
PF Terrence Jones
PF Royce White
PF Jon Brockman
PF/C Donatas Motiejunas

^^^ That one!!! :laugh2:
Yeah that's not the team that will be rolling on the court in November....

It's July.

And Bingo was his name-o

SEHTX
07-10-2012, 02:21 PM
I really woulnd't judge now because in the end, the rockets are set for a bright future, is just a matter of time. Either Morey is set for a trade or he is set for rebuilding. Also by next offseason, the rockets will have plenty of money to spend & plenty of 1st round picks, which sounds attractive for a trade. Let's just wait and see

Stinkyoutsider
07-10-2012, 02:39 PM
Roster doesn't look good at all but I hope Morey isn't done yet. They've got to do something with Martin and Scola? I'm not sure those 2 can carry the team to a decent playoff spot next year.

Wait, do they only have one point guard?

KobeOwnSU
07-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Some of you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Over the next few years they are gonna have a ton of cap space and draft picks. Thats how you build a chamipionship team...You either do it through cap space (i.e. the Heat two years ago) or you do it through the draft (i.e. OKC the past five years). He obviously has a plan to rebuild through the draft and solid free agent signings, which under the nex CBA is very, very smart.

oballers
07-10-2012, 02:51 PM
Isn't Gary Forbes (SF) on the Rockets?

Corey
07-10-2012, 02:55 PM
dont matter. That team has a chance to get a number 1 pick. Nerlens Noel, that guy is going to be huge at kentucky. people wouldn't even notice anthony davis is missing.Shabazz > Noel

Come at me

WhiteSoxGod
07-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Isn't Gary Forbes (SF) on the Rockets?

Yeah he is.

alleyooptocoop
07-11-2012, 08:40 PM
I still think the Rockets can lure in Free Agents, they are still a big market and lots of players love living there, this just hasnt been their time.

hasn't been their time? they had two quality point guards and three first round picks. or was it four? all mid-rounders, and no one anybody was makin' a move for.

now they have no point guards and an entire roster of no-names. but good luck anyway

NoahH
07-11-2012, 09:15 PM
So depth chart...:

C Harrelson / J. Jordan / Smith
PF Scola / Patterson / Jones / White / Leuer / Morris / Motiejunas / Brockman
SF Parsons / Forbes
SG Martin / Lamb
PG Douglas

2013 Champions anyone?

So they have 8 PFs, and 10 Forwards in total

Toastyy
07-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Ouch

Ezio
07-11-2012, 09:42 PM
So depth chart...:

C Harrelson / J. Jordan / Smith
PF Scola / Patterson / Jones / White / Leuer / Morris / Motiejunas / Brockman
SF Parsons / Forbes
SG Martin / Lamb
PG Douglas

2013 Champions anyone?

So they have 8 PFs, and 10 Forwards in total

Don't forget about Asik.

Tmath
07-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Houston is in full tank mode, they will be favourites for last place.

justinnum1
07-11-2012, 09:45 PM
pg-mc
pg-nc
sg-dw
sg-mm
sg-ra
sf-bron
sf-lewis
sf-battier
sf-jj
pf-bosh
pf-ud
c-pittman
c-anthony
thats miami's roster

Patrick Ewing33
07-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Without a doubt one of the worst teams. And that Asik deal... WOAH

Patrick Ewing33
07-11-2012, 09:47 PM
pg-mc
pg-nc
sg-dw
sg-mm
sg-ra
sf-bron
sf-lewis
sf-battier
sf-jj
pf-bosh
pf-ud
c-pittman
c-anthony
thats miami's rosterAnd why did you post this? Did I miss something.. lol

nbrod
07-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Soo crazy

tbone2171
07-11-2012, 09:58 PM

No, I don't.

asap_simba
07-11-2012, 10:04 PM
It's actualy crazy. They have to be planning some big move

Ezio
07-11-2012, 10:04 PM
And why did you post this? Did I miss something.. lol

Saw the thread and thought it needed some spice in it :shrug: