PDA

View Full Version : Magic, Nets and Cavaliers are in serious talks on a 3-team trade Part II

Pages : [1] 2

NYKnickFanatic
07-09-2012, 03:56 PM
The other thread is well over its maxi pad post limit, continue here.

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports
Magic will complete one last sweep before completing the trade, sources say. They want to make sure they’re accepting best offer.

Sources: Magic, Nets and Cavaliers near completion of Dwight Howard trade. Deal will include 11 players, cash and multiple draft picks.

sixers247
07-09-2012, 03:57 PM
I just want this to happen so i can stop hering about it.

NYKnickFanatic
07-09-2012, 04:00 PM
I just want this to happen so i can stop hering about it.

Agreed.

JWO35
07-09-2012, 04:01 PM
According to the Twitter-verse, Dwight Howard should have been traded about 3-6 months ago

yanksrock
07-09-2012, 04:01 PM
When will it end??

KniCks4LiFe
07-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Wow... how reality can make a poster change his tune... not poking fun.. just a thought..

I remember when you thought Lopez was a hot pile of turd... If i remember correctly ManRam is the only ORL fan that gave Lopez due credit

Brook Lopez gets ripped so much for not rebounding enough and not being a lock down defender, Lamar Odom didn't become a good defender till yrs. later, Amar'e doesn't play D, but Brook has more ability to score than him. But 20/8...actually 17/7 is a scrub. :rolleyes:

Cfrey
07-09-2012, 04:06 PM
nets will be 2nd seed next year

waveycrockett
07-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider

Just going up on ESPN. Clipoers will be 4th team in D Howard deal. They would take back MarShon Brooks in return for a lottery protected 1st

Holy **** clippers with a steal. They are stacked

D Blue987
07-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Report: Magic Front Office to schedule closed door meeting with Brooklyn Front Office and Cavaliers Front Office. Magic Front Office reportedly want to discuss the following with Brooklyn and Cavaliers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU&feature=relmfu

C-Wick925
Is it possible to trade him to china for some new computers for the food and beverage stands in the magics arena??

KniCks4LiFe
damn ... "Chris Paul w/ the steal!"

*Superman*
07-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Holy **** clippers with a steal. They are stacked

what the ****. lottery protected, Magic need to take Brooks in the deal!

justinnum1
07-09-2012, 04:10 PM
what are the magic doing?

C-Wick925
07-09-2012, 04:10 PM
If i were the magic i would just dump him for picks and expirings only.. screw lopez or any other half way decent players.. start from the ground up and rebuild

JerseysFinest
07-09-2012, 04:11 PM
MarShon Brooks will be traded to the Clippers for a first apparently. The first will be sent to Orlando.

Metsboi69
07-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Why wouldn't the Cavs do Marshon for a future first... They have like a million, that'd be a great pickup I dont get it.

KniCks4LiFe
07-09-2012, 04:12 PM
I'd rather take MarShon if I were Orlando.

waveycrockett
07-09-2012, 04:13 PM
ORL must be targeting Shabazz Muhammed in next years draft so dont want Marshon

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-09-2012, 04:14 PM
I'm trying to stay positive but all this crap is just pissing me off

At chill will I give lopez due credit to I just would like to see him be more of a presence on the defense

IVE GOT WOOD
07-09-2012, 04:14 PM
I'm sorry but I didn't want to go through the 50 plus pages in the other thread but what names are being thrown around in this deal? I know the Nets will be including Lopez,Brooks, Humphries and picks but what's the Cavs part in this?

Gritz
07-09-2012, 04:16 PM
I'm sorry but I didn't want to go through the 50 plus pages in the other thread but what names are being thrown around in this deal? I know the Nets will be including Lopez,Brooks, Humphries and picks but what's the Cavs part in this?

It won't matter, because 5 pages from now people are going to change who's going where and who is involved and when it will be done

IVE GOT WOOD
07-09-2012, 04:17 PM
MarShon Brooks will be traded to the Clippers for a first apparently. The first will be sent to Orlando.

Wait what? Why would Orlando want a first from the Clippers which won't be a lottery pick instead of Brooks?That makes no sense.

Cfrey
07-09-2012, 04:20 PM
magic fans I feel sorry for you guys lol

Metsboi69
07-09-2012, 04:21 PM
Wait what? Why would Orlando want a first from the Clippers which won't be a lottery pick instead of Brooks?That makes no sense.

Really makes no sense at all to me.

IVE GOT WOOD
07-09-2012, 04:23 PM
It won't matter, because 5 pages from now people are going to change who's going where and who is involved and when it will be done

Yeah you're right I just figured with so many posts some base deal was in place with who would be going where but I forget it's a D12 thread so it's like you said and I'm sure most posts were about who would be better HEAT or Nets:horse:

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-09-2012, 04:25 PM
I guess they want to suck really bad this year but they will clear a crapload of cap space after this is all said and done and be big players in free agency soon

BigBongTheory
07-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Orlando just trying to get the **** deal out of every possible trade piece lol, Not even the Cavs and Clippers can help them anymore. They don't want Brooks for what reason? That is better than a draft pick from the Clippers I think most would agree.

But believing these rumors is hard to do. Dwight will end up on the Yanks.

HaruSoul
07-09-2012, 04:26 PM

This, stuff has been changing by the hour for the past 2 weeks.

gotoHcarolina52
07-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Summary of the proposed Howard trade (via @chadfordinsider)

Nets:

Dwight Howard,
Jason Richardson,
Chris Duhon, and
Earl Clark

Magic:

Brook Lopez,
Luke Walton,
Damion James,
Shelden Williams,
Armon Johnson, and
three first-round picks (two from the Nets and a lottery protected first from the Clippers)

Cavaliers:

Kris Humphries,
Quentin Richardson,
Sundiata Gaines,
a first round pick from the Nets,
and three million in cash

Clippers:

MarShon Brooks

D12 fan
07-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Dwill,Duhon,Taylor
Joe,Jrich
Wallace,Green
Tele,Evans,Clark
Dwight

*Superman*
Summary of the proposed Howard trade (via @chadfordinsider)

Nets:

Dwight Howard,
Jason Richardson,
Chris Duhon, and
Earl Clark

Magic:

Brook Lopez,
Luke Walton,
Damion James,
Shelden Williams,
Armon Johnson, and
three first-round picks (two from the Nets and a lottery protected first from the Clippers)

Cavaliers:

Kris Humphries,
Quentin Richardson,
Sundiata Gaines,
a first round pick from the Nets,
and three million in cash

Clippers:

MarShon Brooks

I'm guessing you meant Q-Rich instead of Chris Duhon? And I thought CLE was giving us a pick also?

D-Leethal
LOL. The best piece of the trade isn't even going to the Magic? I thought Otis Smith got fired? Magic Org really this soft?

LongIslandIcedZ
07-09-2012, 04:42 PM
This is a sketchy looking trade, I wanna know whats really going on behind closed doors

gotoHcarolina52
07-09-2012, 04:44 PM
I'm guessing you meant Q-Rich instead of Chris Duhon? And I thought CLE was giving us a pick also?

No. According to Chad Ford, Duhon would be going to the Nets, while Q will be headed to Cleveland.

https://twitter.com/chadfordinsider/status/222425520049098753

https://twitter.com/chadfordinsider/status/222425617747021825

The goods
07-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Orlando clearing cap space for what? If Dwight doesn't want to be there why would any other player look at Cleveland they have cap space every year and it doesn't mean ****, look at Dallas this year they have cap space and a super star and still nobody wanted to go their,their management is officially ******** this deal is horrible.

MagicBucsSox
07-09-2012, 04:46 PM
@
KBergCBS: Clippers one of several teams in mix to facilitate trade by providing another first-round pick to Orlando for Brooks, sources say.

It's not guaranteed clippers

@KBergCBS: L.A.'s own lottery-protected first would go to Orlando in deal, if Clippers agree, source says. Organization is mulling it over.

Orlando don't want lac pick lol

lakersrock
07-09-2012, 04:47 PM
They'd rather have 3 late 1sts and crap as opposed to Bynum? Both C would re-sign for 5-100 and everyone knows it.

If the Magic do this, they're ********. Look at how fast Yao went after his foot did. Brook will be no different.

The goods
Damn the clippers getting brooks,they are putting the Lakers on notice. Lol

MagicBucsSox
Orlando clearing cap space for what? If Dwight doesn't want to be there why would any other player look at Cleveland they have cap space every year and it doesn't mean ****, look at Dallas this year they have cap space and a super star and still nobody wanted to go their,their management is officially ******** this deal is horrible.

Harden Ibaka etc

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Soooo

Nelson
Jj
Hedo
Davis or nicolson
Lopez ayon oquin

Ballin

waveycrockett
07-09-2012, 04:49 PM
harden ibaka etc

cp3

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-09-2012, 04:50 PM
This is a sketchy looking trade, I wanna know whats really going on behind closed doors

Conspiracy to take down the oh so powerful Knicks.

gotoHcarolina52

It really is.

IVE GOT WOOD
LOL. The best piece of the trade isn't even going to the Magic? I thought Otis Smith got fired? Magic Org really this soft?

Exactly wtf is Orlando gonna get with another late first round pic when they already have 2 coming from the Nets? Screw the Clips take Brooks instead damn morons.

ichitownclowni
Maybe 4 teams could offer a better deal to them

Pakman
07-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Soooo

Nelson
Jj
Hedo
Davis or nicolson
Lopez ayon oquin

Ballinthat's an awful lineup. Good luck selling tix

Cromedome
07-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Would a Dirk for Dwight deal work?

There's no reason Dwight should come to New York unless he's playing for the Knicks.

kjoke
07-09-2012, 04:52 PM
Orlando has to get rid of Hedo

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-09-2012, 04:52 PM
Maybe 4 teams could offer a better deal to them

But Dwight only wants to go to one place and teams are holding back on renting him.

WickedBadMan
07-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Winner of that deal is Clippers. Get some serious promising talent for a first round pick in the last seven or eight picks of the round.

MagicHero3
07-09-2012, 04:53 PM
i just tweeted the "@orlandomagic" for about the 10th time telling them TO SHIP OFF HEDO! i hate him. get rid of him. PLEASE PLEASE GET RID OF HIM id rather have J-rich any day of the week.

kjoke
07-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Yeah, you have to get rid of hedo's contract somehow

stoopboy45
07-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Orlando has to get rid of Hedo

I guarantee you he is in the deal going somewhere. He was part of any other deal discussed last year so I am sure they will unload his contract in this deal.

Chill_Will_24
07-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Would a Dirk for Dwight deal work?

There's no reason Dwight should come to New York unless he's playing for the Knicks.

:laugh:

We_need_players
07-09-2012, 05:04 PM
The Nets would receive Howard, Jason Richardson, Chris Duhon and Earl Clark in the proposed deal.
The Magic would get Brook Lopez, Luke Walton, Damion James, Shelden Williams, Armon Johnson and three first-round picks — two from the Nets and a lottery protected first from the Clippers.
The Cavaliers would get Kris Humphries, Quentin Richardson, Sundiata Gaines, a first round pick from the Nets and three million in cash. The Clippers would receive MarShon Brooks.

MagicBucsSox
07-09-2012, 05:06 PM
The savior

@ChrisMannixSI: To be clear, I'm told Kris Humphries is only interested in multi-year GUARANTEED deal..

Avenged
07-09-2012, 05:07 PM
If Orlando is going to accept this deal, why aren't the Lakers all over this.. :sigh:

We don't even have to give up Bynum to get Dwight considering what is being offered here.. all we would need to do is find a team to help us with some picks, and give them our scrubs.

BigCityofDreams
07-09-2012, 05:11 PM
The savior

So many moving parts to this deal smh

KniCks4LiFe
07-09-2012, 05:11 PM
@ChrisMannixSI: To be clear, I'm told Kris Humphries is only interested in multi-year GUARANTEED deal.

he's so salty.

Iron24th
07-09-2012, 05:12 PM
If Orlando is going to accept this deal, why aren't the Lakers all over this.. :sigh:

We don't even have to give up Bynum to get Dwight considering what is being offered here.. all we would need to do is find a team to help us with some picks, and give them our scrubs.

Yep but no team wants to help the Lakers.

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-09-2012, 05:16 PM
The savior

I have only heard this from a few random reporters. I don't think this will be a problem. The Nets also have other teams in line willing to take on Humphries.

Celtic AL
07-09-2012, 05:17 PM
i dont get it. the c's & rockets should talk to the magic for Brooks instead of the clips.

i mean the c's want courtney lee & the magic want a 1st. & im sure the rockets wants a solid player in return and brooks and a 2nd rounder or another player (JJJ or Stem) would be should be enough for lee.

Lakers + Giants
07-09-2012, 05:32 PM

Bynum, Mcbob (3 Mil Expiring), Blake (4 Mil Expiring) and some picks!

shep33
07-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Ugh, I know this is a bad deal, but at least Orlando can move on.

The Clippers pick is pretty useless, they're going to be better than last year, and the Nets will have a top 2-3 record in the NBA.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-09-2012, 05:36 PM
I have a very strong feeling that the Magic are asking for both Bynum and Gasol or simply not taking back contracts from the Lakers and just piling up the contracts on the Lakers.

This is despicable, a slap to the face of the Lakers organization, and Orlando wants the Lakers to bite the bullet.

But guess what?.....WE WON'T.

Go ahead and ****n trade Dwight Howard for Brooke Lopez and Luke freakin Walton. We all know Orlando badly wants Bynum, I think the talks of these extensions is blown way out of proportion; it's all politics. Orlando doesn't know who they're messing with, the Lakers won't call back, and Orlando will be stuck with Luke and Brook as their future.

Good riddance!

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Luke will be cut instantly and we aint asking for gasol the only reason this deal aint hapoening is cause bynum wont extnd for us now... thats it.....

JotesMcGotes
07-09-2012, 05:40 PM
The Magic are stupid. Let's be honest - they are getting punked not only by Dwight, but by the Nets. They're going to take Brook over Bynum just because Brook is going to sign an extension? Overpaying a player who averages 3.6 boards!? Bet you in a year or two they try to unload that toxic contract. How could they possibly not want Marshon, who's value would be greater than any first rounder? Yeah they get some first round picks, but really how good are those going to be if Dwight ends up on the Nets, and knowing the Clippers 1st rounder will be a late one. If I was the Orlando, and I had absolutely had to unload Dwight, I'd much rather take the gamble on Bynum, let him play a couple months in Orlando and see if he likes being the top dog, and if he doesn't sign an extension close to the deadline, trade him for some greater talent rather than the Nets garbage and being stuck with an overpaid player. Worse case scenario - if Bynum does opt out, at least you have cap room for next year, which is one of their goals anyway right? This is not rebuilding - this is being absolutely punked, folding, and giving in. I feel bad for Magic fans

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Luke will be cut instantly and we aint asking for gasol the only reason this deal aint hapoening is cause bynum wont extnd for us now... thats it.....

Orlando is leaking these things on purpose. Trust me. They're letting out the news that they want. It's all fabricated, it's all politics. Trust me.

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-09-2012, 05:44 PM
When people talk Brook Lopez they sound mentally ********. You all really lack basketball knowledge and clearly have not seen Brook play. It's complete nonsense.

And for this Jotes dude. Brook averaged 3.6 board last year because he played in 5 games. You're taking out of your ***.

JotesMcGotes
07-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Ah excuse me, a huge difference from the whopping 6 rebounds he averaged playing and starting all 82 year games the year before. I've watched Brook play, and Bynum would absolutely **** on him. Your telling me this dude is worth the Money he'll get paid in Orlando?

JotesMcGotes
07-09-2012, 05:51 PM
The fact is, Orlando can do MUCH better than this trash. Nobody said they had to trade Dwight by the end of this week. I just feel bad for Magic fans because their organization looks completely desperate.

SouthSideRookie
07-09-2012, 05:57 PM
When people talk Brook Lopez they sound mentally ********. You all really lack basketball knowledge and clearly have not seen Brook play. It's complete nonsense.

And for this Jotes dude. Brook averaged 3.6 board last year because he played in 5 games. You're taking out of your ***.

This is Hollinger's insiders scouting report on Brook from last summer:

+ Big, slow post-up center who almost always turns left shoulder. Good shooter.

+ Blocks shots but a bad defender. Can't guard floor-spacers at all. Won't rebound.

+ Poor passer out of double-teams. Takes bad shots. Overemphasizes drawing fouls.

Statistically, Lopez is really good. He averaged 23.2 points per 40 minutes last year, which ranked third among centers, and he did it with a solid TS%. Showing his chops as a low-post scorer, Lopez led the NBA in shot attempts from 3-9 feet by a wide margin and shot a respectable 47 percent from that distance. He also punished those who fouled him by shooting 78.7 percent from the stripe.

Now for the bad news: As the main scoring threat on a bad offensive team, Lopez created shockingly little for his teammates. He ranked 53rd of 67 centers in assist rate and, although he rarely turned the ball over, he forced countless shots into double-teams. Even more often, he would lunge into defenders on a face-up jumper in sort of a slow-motion rip move; this desperate bid to draw fouls failed far more often than it succeeded. He needs to develop better court sense and a drop-step counter to his right-hand dominant post game.

And now for the really bad part: Defensively, the dude was just worthless. Lopez blocked a decent number of shots, but he was 65th of 67 centers in defensive rebound rate, which is just completely inexcusable. His rebound rate has dropped sharply each of the past two seasons.

In addition, his lack of mobility was a major burden on defense. He's a bad pick-and-roll defender, often leaving his guard hanging out to dry, and against a pick-and-pop center, he can't stay in the same zip code. Lopez also struggles to get back in transition. Partly as a result, Lopez had the worst defensive plus-minus of any Net, and it's not as if his backups were lock-down defenders.

One feather in Lopez's cap is that he's always on the floor. He has yet to miss a game in three NBA seasons and has a very low foul rate for a big man.

Beantownsboss
07-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Ya Brook Lopez is a legit seven foot, and can't rebound at all. Kind of like a rich mans Ryan Hollins.

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Ah excuse me, a huge difference from the whopping 6 rebounds he averaged playing and starting all 82 year games the year before. I've watched Brook play, and Bynum would absolutely **** on him. Your telling me this dude is worth the Money he'll get paid in Orlando?

if brook played with the lakers and the players that would be around him he would easily average 19 and 10

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-09-2012, 06:01 PM
if brook played with the lakers and the players that would be around him he would easily average 19 and 10

If he played on the Lakers with Kobe, he wouldn't even get the ball from the Mamba, that's how ****** he is. :laugh2:

Lakers + Giants
07-09-2012, 06:01 PM

Actually he would average less rebounds cuz gasol, and hill would be getting the boards. In NJ brooks couldn't rebound "because of humphries".Bynum always had to fight for rebounds because of gasol and odom, and now hill and gasol.

Beantownsboss
07-09-2012, 06:03 PM
In the proposed deal, Howard, Jason Richardson and Earl Clark would be sent to Brooklyn, and the Magic would receive the Nets' Lopez, James, Williams, Cleveland's Luke Walton and three future first-round picks, sources said. Cleveland would receive Orlando's Quentin Richardson, Brooklyn's Sundiata Gaines, Humphries (on a one-year guaranteed deal), a first-round pick and $3 million from the Nets. Brooklyn also would send Brooks to a fourth team to get them an additional first-round pick to send to the Magic

WOW, are the magic f*cking ******** or what. LMAO. So your going to get Brook Lopez, some scrubs, and late first round draft picks for best big man in the game. The Celtics offered you a better deal than that surrounded around Rondo, Green, Bradley, and picks.

Beantownsboss
07-09-2012, 06:06 PM
James, Williams, Lopez, and late first round picks. Is nowhere near as good as Rondo, Bradley, Green, Johnson, and first round picks. With the celtics offer you would have been a playoff team right off the bat.

RLundi
07-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Harden Ibaka etc

I don't see how we'll able to afford Harden and Ibaka. We're only gonna be about $10M under the cap and Harden will probably seek the max.

The next summer though when Turk and JJ come off, that'll clear another $17M or so. Kobe, LeBron, Wade, Bosh and Melo could be free agents but I doubt it...

Beantownsboss
07-09-2012, 06:08 PM
But i am damn glad the Magic didn't take that deal, I'd rather have those players over Howard any day for the week.

TrueFan420
07-09-2012, 06:09 PM
I'm trying to stay positive but all this crap is just pissing me off

At chill will I give lopez due credit to I just would like to see him be more of a presence on the defense

You should trade for the other Lopez too have one do the dirty work and the other score

RLundi
07-09-2012, 06:10 PM
The fact is, Orlando can do MUCH better than this trash. Nobody said they had to trade Dwight by the end of this week. I just feel bad for Magic fans because their organization looks completely desperate.

We're starting completely over. By the 2014 season, we can have as much as $27M in cap space towards free agents, assuming we don't hit the salary cap floor.

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 06:10 PM
If he played on the Lakers with Kobe, he wouldn't even get the ball from the Mamba, that's how ****** he is. :laugh2:

neither does bynum... its a lot easier to score points from putbacks from missed shots from your superstar thats double teamed

Gibby23
07-09-2012, 06:11 PM
The Magic should have just kept Ryan Anderson. He costs less than lopez and is about as good.

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 06:11 PM
James, Williams, Lopez, and late first round picks. Is nowhere near as good as Rondo, Bradley, Green, Johnson, and first round picks. With the celtics offer you would have been a playoff team right off the bat.

jeff green who just got a 4 year 40 million dollar contract?... and how are those players going to make the magic a playoff team? you must be smoking crack

Gibby23
07-09-2012, 06:12 PM
neither does bynum... its a lot easier to score points from putbacks from missed shots from your superstar thats double teamed

You have to rebound to get putbacks. Lopez wasn't getting many putbacks on a garbage team..

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 06:13 PM
Actually he would average less rebounds cuz gasol, and hill would be getting the boards. In NJ brooks couldn't rebound "because of humphries".Bynum always had to fight for rebounds because of gasol and odom, and now hill and gasol.

first of all hes only fighting for boards from 1 of those players at a time and gasol is not on humps level of rebounding

DRose01
07-09-2012, 06:13 PM
"Brian K. Schmitz‏@MagicInsider: Magic now need to step back, look at Nets deal and realize they are trading a Hall of Fame center. And re-open bidding."

Beantownsboss
07-09-2012, 06:14 PM
jeff green who just got a 4 year 40 million dollar contract?... and how are those players going to make the magic a playoff team? you must be smoking crack

Rondo's an allstar, Bradley is a budding allstar, Green is a good player, Johnson has the potential to be a good player, and the same amount of draft picks is a way better deal, and those players could easily make the magic an 8 seed in the east.

Who wants a package of Lopez, james (who?), williams (who?), and 3 or 4 late first round picks.

knicksfan42
07-09-2012, 06:14 PM
We're starting completely over. By the 2014 season, we can have as much as $27M in cap space towards free agents, assuming we don't hit the salary cap floor.

I would try to get high lottery picks. I am sure a team would be willing to trade a couple of picks for even a chance at Dwight . You can trade him to a good team that has or can acquire picks from bad teams.

Trust me when I tell you that Anderson at 9 million is better than Lopez at 12 million +.

Beantownsboss
07-09-2012, 06:15 PM

And no he got a 4 year/ 36 million dollar contract, get your facts straight.

Marques24kobe
07-09-2012, 06:17 PM
This trade scenario just doesn't add up. If this goes threw then awesome for the Nets and Clippers.

But The Magic and Cavs...what the hell are you doing? Im not understanding, the Magic would want a late first round pick instead of Brooks?

hugepatsfan
Why would ORL want a lottery protected 1st instead of Brooks? Bad choice IMO.

DRose01
why would Kris Humphries allow himself to be used like that in a trade. He's a free agent, you pick where you want to go.

Chazm
I would try to get high lottery picks. I am sure a team would be willing to trade a couple of picks for even a chance at Dwight . You can trade him to a good team that has or can acquire picks from bad teams.

Trust me when I tell you that Anderson at 9 million is better than Lopez at 12 million +.

Maybe you missed that part where it says that they should acquire a fourth 1st rounder from another team.

NYtilIdie
07-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Is somebody from PSD running the Magic?

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Rondo's an allstar, Bradley is a budding allstar, Green is a good player, Johnson has the potential to be a good player, and the same amount of draft picks is a way better deal, and those players could easily make the magic an 8 seed in the east.

Who wants a package of Lopez, james (who?), williams (who?), and 3 or 4 late first round picks.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm:

Gibby23
07-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Is somebody from PSD running the Magic?

Isn't the new GM only 26?

jmoney85
And no he got a 4 year/ 36 million dollar contract, get your facts straight.

OMG 4 million off... thats a terrible offer from the celtics

Beantownsboss
Why would ORL want a lottery protected 1st instead of Brooks? Bad choice IMO.

^This.

RLundi
07-09-2012, 06:20 PM

Lol I know this, but salaries have to come close to matching and no other team can offer as much cap relief. Other teams are offering higher picks or a better player, but not a solid player AND complete cap relief. I'm not a huge fan of Lopez but I am a fan of cleaning house and starting over and this deal gives us the means to do just that.

_Supreme_
07-09-2012, 06:20 PM
This whole circus is making the NBA look like a joke.

Everyone dancing to the whims of one guy, and if all these reports of who goes where are true Orlando is basically almost sent back to the stone ages of hoops.

Corey
07-09-2012, 06:21 PM
What the **** is going on in this thread?

Internet tough guys everywhere.

Grow up.

Gibby23
Isn't the new GM only 26?

He's 30,

quietstorm80
If I was the magic, I would never give into Howards demands. I even would take a little less from another team.

I have no problem with a player wanting to play for the team of his choice once he has earned the right of free agency. But what Howard did last year was ridiculous. Orlando should call his bluff, he has ZERO leverage since NJ doesn't have any cap space.

Beantownsboss
OMG 4 million off... thats a terrible offer from the celtics

8 mil a year isn't that bad of a deal for Green, I mean Asik got got 8 mil a year, and Landry fields got 7 mil a year. Green is better than both those players IMO, and has a higher ceiling throughout the duration of the contract.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
People act like there is better offers but there isnt because dwight will only commit to nets... bynum wont commit to us so there goes that deal rockets arent gonna be able to take on dwight Nd bad contracts for a rental hawks wont give us anything without commitment and boston isnt even in the picture because there not on dwights list .... people keep acting like we have better options but we dont boston isnt offering rodo and jeff green beantown is which means nothing

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 06:23 PM
People act like there is better offers but there isnt because dwight will only commit to nets... bynum wont commit to us so there goes that deal rockets are gonna be able to take on dwight Nd bad contracts for a rental hawks wont give us anything without commitment and boston isnt even in the pixture bexause there not on dwights .... people keep acting like we have better options but we dont boston isnt offering robdo and jeff green beantown is which means nothing

dont even listen to these people... half of them are stupid

RLundi
07-09-2012, 06:23 PM
We might win 6 games next season lol.

Sadly, I'm not exaggerating. I wonder if Hennigan realizes it doesn't matter how few wins you have; it's just the worst team in the NBA that gets the highest probability of winning the lottery.

Chazm
07-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Jesus guys, I love how everyone is a GM. First off, these are all rumors and nothing is set in stone yet. We don't know all the caveats of the deal(s) and I see that everyone keeps on saying that the picks are all late first rounders. How do you know? The rumors are that the last pick will be from another team. How do you know what that team is?

Hennigan took on a team that is in a big mess and going downhill. He's making an attempt to start over and do it right. Dwight screwed it up by saying he'll only sign with one team and that lowers your trade value right there. If he mentioned 3-5 teams, they would all bid against each other. But, it's one team that has the upper hand in the negotiations and Im sure RH is trying to make the best out of it as he can.
Is he trying to get back decent players to make 8th seed next year? Hell no! Whats the point of that ? Rebuild!

How do we know that Boston really made that offer that Beantownboss is claiming? We don't, it's speculation and you keep on ranting on and on about it.

JotesMcGotes
07-09-2012, 06:24 PM
@jmoney85 LOL seriously? "easily" average 19 and 10? First off, Bynum says he doesn't get the ball enough, you really think that Brook would get more touches?

That NJ 2010-2011 offense was ran through Brook Lopez, one of the main reasons he averaged 21 points.

10 rebounds!? Playing around greater talent does not automatically make you a better rebounder. It's not like Kevin Love is surrounded by all stars.

Look - I'm not saying that Brook is terrible, but he's not even close to being a top 5 center in the league - Bynum is arguably #2.

@Rlundi, I understand, but the fact is this is the wrong way to start over. The fact is all the cards are in the Magic's hands. They do not have to make a trade until the the deadline comes. They really should consider waiting for a better deal.

Gibby23
07-09-2012, 06:25 PM

If you add the Magic GM, that makes it 51% in our favor.:)

_Supreme_
8 mil a year isn't that bad of a deal for Green, I mean Asik got got 8 mil a year, and Landry fields got 7 mil a year. Green is better than both those players IMO, and has a higher ceiling throughout the duration of the contract.

All of those deals are bad Imo.

Maybe if Asik gets a chance to start full time he will prove to be worth his money, but that remains to be seen.

joseph aka Jman
What a stupid *** deal if the Magic take it. Talk about a franchise crippling move

Beantownsboss
07-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Rondo, Nelson,
Bradley, JJ,
Green, Turk
Davis, Clark, Johnson, Free Agent
Then whoever plays center after Howard leaves

That wouldn't be a bad start.

Alot better than,

Nelson
Reddick
Turk
Davis
Lopez

Lol oh well idc for the Magic.

lamar2006
07-09-2012, 06:27 PM
stupid Magic. they prefer to pay Lopez 12+ million a year for the next 5 years than to get Bynum and potential keep him for the next 5+ years and if you dont keep him you will get 16 million in cap room. Geniuses running the Magic org. Overpay for an average bum just to keep him. LMAO.

RLundi

Lol funny how you become Mr. Sensitivity when your team is getting away with sodomy and rape :laugh2:

Glad to see you getting Dwight tempers your douchebaggery, like a whiny, bratty fat kid who finally gets her Happy Meal and suddenly turns into an angel.

Beantownsboss
All of those deals are bad Imo.

Maybe if Asik gets a chance to start full time he will prove to be worth his money, but that remains to be seen.

I agree but for the sake of the point I was trying to make, Green offers the most value and highest ceiling for the duration of the contracts.

Lakers + Giants
07-09-2012, 06:28 PM
first of all hes only fighting for boards from 1 of those players at a time and gasol is not on humps level of rebounding

He fought LO and Gasol his whole career. While Lopez only fought Humphries. 1st year without LO here and Bynum averages 12. Haha, He would average around 14 if Gasol weren't here.

Gritz
07-09-2012, 06:29 PM

This

Chazm
07-09-2012, 06:30 PM
stupid Magic. they prefer to pay Lopez 12+ million a year for the next 5 years than to get Bynum and potential keep him for the next 5+ years and if you dont keep him you will get 16 million in cap room. Geniuses running the Magic org. Overpay for an average bum just to keep him. LMAO.

Wow, I must have missed that huge news where Lopez signed for 12/5yr. If we got Bynum, he already said he wouldn't sign with us. So, getting him and no draft picks would be pretty much the same as just letting Dwight hit FA.

You are awesome sir

Gritz
07-09-2012, 06:31 PM

Yea and if they take Bynum and he leaves during free agency you would be calling them stupid as well

knicksfan42
07-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Brian K. Schmitz ‏@MagicInsider

If Hennigan pulls trigger on this deal, he is the Nets' nominee for Executive of the Year.

Gritz
07-09-2012, 06:32 PM
Wow, I must have missed that huge news where Lopez signed for 12/5yr. If we got Bynum, he already said he wouldn't sign with us. So, getting him and no draft picks would be pretty much the same as just letting Dwight hit FA.

You are awesome sir

He didn't say he wouldn't and he didn't say he would, sources just say he has shown no inclination to do so and rightfully so, he loses money extending right now

RLundi
07-09-2012, 06:34 PM
@jmoney85 LOL seriously? "easily" average 19 and 10? First off, Bynum says he doesn't get the ball enough, you really think that Brook would get more touches?

That NJ 2010-2011 offense was ran through Brook Lopez, one of the main reasons he averaged 21 points.

10 rebounds!? Playing around greater talent does not automatically make you a better rebounder. It's not like Kevin Love is surrounded by all stars.

Look - I'm not saying that Brook is terrible, but he's not even close to being a top 5 center in the league - Bynum is arguably #2.

@Rlundi, I understand, but the fact is this is the wrong way to start over. The fact is all the cards are in the Magic's hands. They do not have to make a trade until the the deadline comes. They really should consider waiting for a better deal.

They have their backs up against a wall. Dwight hasn't been in Orlando since before the season ended. He was never gonna play the first half for the Magic. He would've made some bullcrap up about his back and stayed elsewhere until we dealt him.

The truth is, we had no leverage, especially when Bynum refused to sign an extension with us. This was the gun to our head and we made the only choice that was presented. I hate the deal, but now we control our future and if we screw it, there's no one to blame but the organization.

Gibby23
07-09-2012, 06:38 PM
@ESPNLandOLakers RT @russbengtson: BREAKING: The NBA forced to bring back the Sonics because there aren't enough teams to complete the Dwight Howard trade.

Chazm
07-09-2012, 06:38 PM
He didn't say he wouldn't and he didn't say he would, sources just say he has shown no inclination to do so and rightfully so, he loses money extending right now

Yeah but him having a short list of Rockets, Mavs and Cavs that he would sign with doesn't make it tempting to roll the dice.

_Supreme_
07-09-2012, 06:41 PM
This offseason so far seems to turn the Atlantic division into the division of death, and the Southeast into a one team show.

Gritz
07-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Yeah but him having a short list of Rockets, Mavs and Cavs that he would sign with doesn't make it tempting to roll the dice.

It does if you're the Lakers. Do a 3 way deal with Rockets or Cavs, send Bynum there, Lakers get Dwight and Rockets or Cavs send young players and/or draft picks to Orlando plus they take a bad contract or 2

Gritz
07-09-2012, 06:43 PM
@ESPNLandOLakers RT @russbengtson: BREAKING: The NBA forced to bring back the Sonics because there aren't enough teams to complete the Dwight Howard trade.

Lmbo

1_team_1_dream
07-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick
Source says the Clippers have been asked to be 4th team in the Dwight Howard trade proposal w/ Nets, Magic, & Cavs, but have not yet agreed.

_Supreme_
07-09-2012, 06:44 PM

It is a rather strange shortlist as well.

Punk
07-09-2012, 06:45 PM
This offseason so far seems to turn the Atlantic division into the division of death, and the Southeast into a one team show.

Toronto and Philly won't see the time of day within the Atlantic Division now.

BigCityofDreams
07-09-2012, 06:46 PM
sam amick ‏@sam_amick
source says the clippers have been asked to be 4th team in the dwight howard trade proposal w/ nets, magic, & cavs, but have not yet agreed.

wtf

BALLER R
07-09-2012, 06:50 PM
What a stupid *** deal if the Magic take it. Talk about a franchise crippling move

That's alright cause they will get the #1 draft pick after they trade howard.

Eg714
07-09-2012, 06:50 PM
This deal won't happen. The magics gm gets fired if this goes down. I think the lakers are still the front runners for Dwight. There's a lot going on behind the scenes that we are not aware of. How many trades happened where everyone knew every single detail of the trade before it happened?

Young2Kinsler
07-09-2012, 06:51 PM
I wish Dallas would jump all over being the 4th team for Brooks

shep33
07-09-2012, 06:51 PM
There are some really funny tweets out there:

Jeff Caplan: OK, Orl rookie GM is really a Russian spy infiltrated Magic to get Howard to Nets. And Stern's in on it. #basketballreasons about 12 minutes ago
Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz20AVny77R

shep33
07-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Sam Amico: Kris Humphries' agent told SI notion of 1-year deal is "ridiculous." This from same guy whose client is coming off 1-year deal with Nets. about 20 minutes ago
Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz20AWKp9af

Chazm
07-09-2012, 06:53 PM
This deal won't happen. The magics gm gets fired if this goes down. I think the lakers are still the front runners for Dwight. There's a lot going on behind the scenes that we are not aware of. How many trades happened where everyone knew every single detail of the trade before it happened?

Lol, you're kidding right?

BigCityofDreams

Melo trade?

shep33
Brian Schmitz: If Hennigan pulls trigger on this deal, he is the Nets' nominee for Executive of the Year. about 23 minutes ago
Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz20AWXZsok

BALLER R
07-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Toronto and Philly won't see the time of day within the Atlantic Division now.

Until we find a legit SF.

shep33
07-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Arash Markazi: So whether it's a 2-team, 3-team or 4-team deal with the Nets, every team gets better except for the Magic, right? Cool. 2 minutes ago
Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/tag/los_angeles_lakers#ixzz20AWtmuic

RLundi
07-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Magic are gonna be the laughingstock of the league, even though they were kind of already there.

It's gonna get worse when we somehow manage to be the first NBA team to win a negative amount of games in a season, -2-84 record or something like that. I wouldn't put it past us at this point.

Chazm
07-09-2012, 06:58 PM
Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/tag/los_angeles_lakers#ixzz20AWtmuic

Magic don't get better for next year, I agree with. But, fortunately the NBA has a future and that's what the magic want to build for

Eg714
07-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Lol, you're kidding right?

No I'm not kidding at all. Dwight Howard, the best center of his era will not be traded for brook Lopez and a couple late first rounders. Especially if brook Lopez signs a max deal.

shep33
07-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Someone noted that the Lakers had a 3rd team involved in their proposed trade as well (couple of days ago).

So LAL was willing to either take on a bad deal, or get Orlando more obviously. But Bynum saying he doesn't want to sign an extension now killed everything I guess. Still willing to bet anything that he'd sign long-term once given the money. Also, if he doesn't, he already has a bunch of teams that he'd like to play for if LAL doesn't re-sign him. Teams with some actual assets as well.

Eg714
07-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Melo trade?

Not even the melo trade did everyone know what the pieces were. People were shocked they gave up so much to get melo.

AussieLaker
07-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Not sure of anyone saw this apologies if they did
“@jose3030: RT @SportsCenter Magic, Nets, Cavaliers and Clippers in Dwight Howard trade talks. 4-team trade could look like this » http://t.co/ZOAkZpnt”

Eg714
07-09-2012, 07:01 PM
The magic could get way more than brook Lopez. Even Houston could put a better trade package together than what the nets are offering.

shep33
07-09-2012, 07:02 PM
This is what I don't get though. If Orlando wants to "build for the future", what good is it getting rid of J-Rich and Q-Rich's contracts, if your going to sign Brook to a max essentially?

This is my big problem with this trade:

If Brook is so good, he should get them an 8th spot right? But instead Orlando is going to pay him max money to not get them into the playoffs?

dsonLAL24
Still not over? I thought Dwight would be a Net by now.

ThunderousDemon
Magic don't get better for next year, I agree with. But, fortunately the NBA has a future and that's what the magic want to build for

Rebuilding with late first round picks?

KB-Pau-DH2012
Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz20AWKp9af

Well, if you're going to be in a small market city for Douchey Dan, you don't just want to sign a 1 yr deal and then be left with no offers in the summer of 2013, which is right before the repeater tax kicks in for teams over the luxury tax. You want a longterm deal to get security, especially if you're playing for a ****** organization.

BigCityofDreams
07-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Not even the melo trade did everyone know what the pieces were. People were shocked they gave up so much to get melo.

True ppl were surprised they held onto Fields.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-09-2012, 07:05 PM
This is what I don't get though. If Orlando wants to "build for the future", what good is it getting rid of J-Rich and Q-Rich's contracts, if your going to sign Brook to a max essentially?

If Brook is so good, he should get them an 8th spot right? But instead Orlando is going to pay him max money to not get them into the playoffs?
I'm telling you Shep, it's all politics, they want to get the most out of the Lakers, but Dr. Buss/Jimbaco/Mitch/SexyChaz won't have it.

They'd rather lose out on Dwight and have Orlando build their future around Lopez and Luke Freakin Walton. :laugh2:

Lakers won't give in.

Eg714
07-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Im not buying this. Houston could offer better picks and take back more contracts. Makes zero sense. New magic gm can't be this stupid.

RLundi
07-09-2012, 07:07 PM

Because the salaries have to come close to matching. We have no choice but to accept a player that is making close to max-level money. Also, in getting rid of ALL our bad contracts and considering Hedo's contract is only partially guaranteed next year for $6M, next summer we can have as much as $16M in cap space and by 2014 that jumps to nearly $25M (if my math is correct) even with Lopez signed to a max deal.

Imagine we sign a Harden next summer and pair him with Lopez and a top 3 pick (because we will suck, big time). We'll have jump-started the rebuilding process nearly immediately, with even more cap space coming the next summer.

Chazm
07-09-2012, 07:09 PM
No I'm not kidding at all. Dwight Howard, the best center of his era will not be traded for brook Lopez and a couple late first rounders. Especially if brook Lopez signs a max deal.

You do realize that the GM Hennigan was just brought in weeks ago, right? So you're saying if he makes this deal, he will be fired? awesome

RLundi
07-09-2012, 07:09 PM

No, with a lottery pick (because we're gonna blow this year) not to mention a couple first rounders from Brooklyn and the Clippers, and nearly $25M in cap space over the next two summers.

EasternStar
07-09-2012, 07:10 PM

U do realize that Hennigan was part of the SA and OKC tree? So, I think Hennigan will do well with his 1st round picks.

ThunderousDemon
07-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Via John Hollinger

RT @MagicInsider: Magic now need to step back, look at Nets deal and realize they are trading a Hall of Fame center. And re-open bidding.

RT @micromonkeyz: @johnhollinger why would magic trade anderson at $9M but covet lopez at $12M? Lopez even softer and worse rebounder?

ThunderousDemon
07-09-2012, 07:11 PM
No, with a lottery pick (because we're gonna blow this year) not to mention a couple first rounders from Brooklyn and the Clippers, and nearly $25M in cap space over the next two summers.

Clippers pick is protected and the Nets picks are going to be late first round picks.

EasternStar
07-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Im not buying this. Houston could offer better picks and take back more contracts. Makes zero sense. New magic gm can't be this stupid.

Houston is not going to trade with them. They should have done it at draft night when they had the chance.

Chazm
07-09-2012, 07:12 PM

3 late first rounders, 1 unknown 1st rounder and at least 1 lottery pick.

How do you know they don't turn those late first rounders into a higher pick? Hell, you don't even know what the deal is on the table yet!

EasternStar
07-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Brian K. Schmitz ‏@MagicInsider

If Hennigan pulls trigger on this deal, he is the Nets' nominee for Executive of the Year.

:laugh2:

Eg714
07-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Because the salaries have to come close to matching. We have no choice but to accept a player that is making close to max-level money. Also, in getting rid of ALL our bad contracts and considering Hedo's contract is only partially guaranteed next year for $6M, next summer we can have as much as $16M in cap space and by 2014 that jumps to nearly $25M (if my math is correct) even with Lopez signed to a max deal.

Imagine we sign a Harden next summer and pair him with Lopez and a top 3 pick (because we will suck, big time). We'll have jump-started the rebuilding process nearly immediately, with even more cap space coming the next summer.

Magic could get better picks and players andshed more salary by trading Dwight to Houston. They already said they don't mind renting Dwight. Kevin Martin,Jeremy Lamb,toronto pick, and Houston's first next year is way better than the nets offer.
I think there trying to drive up the price on the lakers.

RLundi
07-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Clippers pick is protected and the Nets picks are going to be late first round picks.

I'm aware of that but we'll still have our own pick that will almost assuredly be in the lottery and it won't hurt to have a couple other first round picks, even if they're in the 20s. If anything we can trade them, but Hennigan is cut from the cloth of OKC and SA mold who've had good success with the draft. Not to mention we get loads of cap space when Harden, Bynum and Josh Smith will be free agents next year and then (tentatively) LeBron, Wade, Bosh and Melo the year after, though I doubt either of them opt out.

Eg714
07-09-2012, 07:14 PM
3 late first rounders, 1 unknown 1st rounder and at least 1 lottery pick.

How do you know they don't turn those late first rounders into a higher pick? Hell, you don't even know what the deal is on the table yet!

What lottery pick is involved. Are u talkin about the clippers top 10 protected lottery pick?

LA_Raiders
07-09-2012, 07:15 PM
If Orlando wants garbage, We have penty in LA....

Bynum, Blake & MWP for Howard and Turk...

AussieLaker
07-09-2012, 07:15 PM
The first rounders will be crap like 20-30 range ???
Or am I missing something

If its true
Magic need to say no thanks

EasternStar
07-09-2012, 07:16 PM

They have NO choice right now. If the Lakers etc, would have trade Bynum and Jim Buss not loving him so much, the Lakers would have Howard right now. So, this is a point to the gun moment for the Magic. Eventually, the Nets will get Howard this week, maybe Tuesday. My guess: It'll be official on Wednesday.

RLundi
07-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Magic could get better picks and players andshed more salary by trading Dwight to Houston. They already said they don't mind renting Dwight. Kevin Martin,Jeremy Lamb,toronto pick, and Houston's first next year is way better than the nets offer.
I think there trying to drive up the price on the lakers.

That's not true. The Rockets were willing to give us players back, like Scola, Martin and Lowry, who aren't expiring. They would've given us picks, yes, but not cap relief. Hennigan wants to start over with his own lottery pick and cap space, not be a number 8 seed for the next 3 years.

Chazm
07-09-2012, 07:17 PM
What lottery pick is involved. Are u talkin about the clippers top 10 protected lottery pick?

The magic's very own lottery pick...from sucking balls

ThunderousDemon
07-09-2012, 07:17 PM

lol

EasternStar
07-09-2012, 07:18 PM
I agree but for the sake of the point I was trying to make, Green offers the most value and highest ceiling for the duration of the contracts.

I like Green. But, worried if he's 100% in the near future. The C's are not interested in Howard.

RLundi
07-09-2012, 07:18 PM

Dumb deal if Bynum won't extend and Lakers won't take up all of our bad contracts while simultaneously allowing us to have nearly $25M in cap space over the next two summers.

Chazm
07-09-2012, 07:19 PM
That's not true. The Rockets were willing to give us players back, like Scola, Martin and Lowry, who aren't expiring. They would've given us picks, yes, but not cap relief. Hennigan wants to start over with his own lottery pick and cap space, not be a number 8 seed for the next 3 years.

Thank you! Everyone is fixated on the names the Magic could get back. ANY trade that goes down will not make the Magic contenders next year. Why settle for middle of the pack? IMO I want to be a contender or a bottom feeder.

shep33
07-09-2012, 07:20 PM

Yeah, but I guess the point that I'm trying to make is Orlando is essentially forcing itself to build around Lopez. Even if you were to sign Harden to a max, a core of Lopez and Harden taking up a big chunk of the cap isn't going to go very far in my opinion.

Jameer is coming back as is JJ too right? How much are their salaries going to be?

EasternStar
07-09-2012, 07:21 PM
In the proposed deal, Howard, Jason Richardson and Earl Clark would be sent to Brooklyn, and the Magic would receive the Nets' Lopez, James, Williams, Cleveland's Luke Walton and three future first-round picks, sources said. Cleveland would receive Orlando's Quentin Richardson, Brooklyn's Sundiata Gaines, Humphries (on a one-year guaranteed deal), a first-round pick and $3 million from the Nets. Brooklyn also would send Brooks to a fourth team to get them an additional first-round pick to send to the Magic

WOW, are the magic f*cking ******** or what. LMAO. So your going to get Brook Lopez, some scrubs, and late first round draft picks for best big man in the game. The Celtics offered you a better deal than that surrounded around Rondo, Green, Bradley, and picks.

It's HUUUGE, Brooklyn, HHHUUUUUUUGGGA!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXRaboSo70A:laugh:

Eg714
07-09-2012, 07:21 PM
There rumors that people seen Bynum board a flight to Orlando. Don't think it's true but you never know.

shep33
07-09-2012, 07:22 PM
The absolute worst scenario for Orlando is if they somehow manage to have a decent record next year.

shep33
07-09-2012, 07:23 PM
There rumors that people seen Bynum board a flight to Orlando. Don't think it's true but you never know.

I believe Bynum would go to Orlando just to troll all of us :p

EasternStar
07-09-2012, 07:23 PM
The absolute worst scenario for Orlando is if they somehow manage to have a decent record next year.

LMFAO! :laugh2:

EasternStar
07-09-2012, 07:24 PM

Yeah, It's really his World Tour of 2012.:cool:

C-Style
07-09-2012, 07:24 PM

agreed

Lakers + Giants
07-09-2012, 07:25 PM

no link. don't believe it.

shep33
LMFAO! :laugh2:

See this is exactly my point about this entire trade. Your getting rid of bad contracts, okay. But your going to have a longer and more expensive contract for a player who can't make you competitive in the eastern conference?

RLundi
Yeah, but I guess the point that I'm trying to make is Orlando is essentially forcing itself to build around Lopez. Even if you were to sign Harden to a max, a core of Lopez and Harden taking up a big chunk of the cap isn't going to go very far in my opinion.

Jameer is coming back as is JJ too right? How much are their salaries going to be?

The thing is, it gives us a starting point. Who knows what that lottery pick will yield, in the form of a trade or just drafting a player? Not just that, but the following summer we'll have even more cap space once Turk and Redick fully come off the books. Make no mistake, I don't like Lopez, but he can be a nice complimentary player alongside whoever we draft, Harden and whoever can be a free agent in 2014. Next year, we're gonna suck majorly, but our future has the potential to be bright depending on how Hennigan organizes our finances and the draft.

--23--
07-09-2012, 07:26 PM

That deal sucks *** for the Magic

AussieLaker
07-09-2012, 07:27 PM
But Walton has championship experience
He is the chosen one and will bring a ring to the promised land of orlando
Luke walton is the centrepiece in this trade, but it's being kept hush hush

Eg714
no link. don't believe it.

I heard it on a radio station. Someone tweeted they seen Bynum at LAX boarding a flight for Orlando. I don't believe it but you never know.

cyph34
These picks that Orlando is getting are gonna be TURRIBLE. All in the 20's, (one clippers, 2 nets), and considering that next year is going to be a bad draft class. What is Shelden Williams going to do for the team? Damion James? Luke Walton? You guys are getting absolute crap for DH. Denver actually got great pieces and NO got pretty good pieces. Lopez is still a project. This is a f'n joke for the Magic.

RLundi
07-09-2012, 07:29 PM
See this is exactly my point about this entire trade. Your getting rid of bad contracts, okay. But your going to have a longer and more expensive contract for a player who can't make you competitive in the eastern conference?

I think Lopez's contract will be $12M a year and not the max. Still overpaid? Absolutely. But I don't think Orlando is gonna build around him per se. He's just a compliment to whoever we get later on.

Plus, as I mentioned, the salaries have to match up some way. In order to get cap space for the next two summers, we HAVE to have someone on the roster making a substantial amount of money. Otherwise, we hit the cap floor, which is against the salary cap rules.

Eg714
07-09-2012, 07:30 PM
These picks that Orlando is getting are gonna be TURRIBLE. All in the 20's, (one clippers, 2 nets), and considering that next year is going to be a bad draft class. What is Shelden Williams going to do for the team? Damion James? Luke Walton? You guys are getting absolute crap for DH. Denver actually got great pieces and NO got pretty good pieces. Lopez is still a project. This is a f'n joke for the Magic.

I guess all those players do insure a lottery pick for the magic. Maybe that's what there thinking.

EasternStar
07-09-2012, 07:31 PM

I just love the joke. I rather have Dwight, than Lopez and Hump (even though I really like them). Dwight gives the Nets the best shoot for a Title than Lopez and Hump for a 2nd round knockout.

shep33
07-09-2012, 07:33 PM
The thing is, it gives us a starting point. Who knows what that lottery pick will yield, in the form of a trade or just drafting a player? Not just that, but the following summer we'll have even more cap space once Turk and Redick fully come off the books. Make no mistake, I don't like Lopez, but he can be a nice complimentary player alongside whoever we draft, Harden and whoever can be a free agent in 2014. Next year, we're gonna suck majorly, but our future has the potential to be bright depending on how Hennigan organizes our finances and the draft.

Yeah, I see where your going with this.

I can't stand Dwight Howard (and I'm a Laker fan), but to me at least, the Bynum deal even if it were a rental would make more sense if J-Rich was taken back somehow in this deal.

The worst case scenario is that Orlando doesn't invest its money in Bynum long-term, they'll get a couple of late first rounders from someone, and they get rid of J-rich's contract.

I just think giving Brook a max means that he'll be on your team for the duration. No team was willing to give him a max now, so I mean it seems as if he is nowhere near that type of value right now.

I dunno, I just hope it ends, hope the Brooklyn deal does go through just so we can rid ourselves of this mess.

JOhnnyTHaJet
People are really naive when it comes to this deal.

The Magic are rebuilding. Getting a **** load of draft picks (I don't care if they're in the 20s you can still get a great player there or even trade up), clearing up a ton of cap space, getting a Young Offensive minded Center in Lopez, and expirings for Dwight is the best they can get at this point.

Bynum could have ****ed over their entire franchise if he was traded and not signed. Why risk that if you're Orlando?

It's up to the GM now to rebuild that team, and this isn't such a bad way to start off.

SHOULDA COULDA
For the life of me cant figure out why Dan Gilbert would facilitate a trade for a disgruntled superstar so that he can leave his original team to go to a prefered one so he can form a super team. Hasnt Gilbert seen this before?

shep33
07-09-2012, 07:34 PM
I just love the joke. I rather have Dwight, than Lopez and Hump (even though I really like them). Dwight gives the Nets the best shoot for a Title than Lopez and Hump for a 2nd round knockout.

I think the Nets hit a home run with this deal. I'm viewing it from the Magic's perspective. I'd trade Lopez and Hump for Dwight in a second as well :laugh:

AussieLaker
07-09-2012, 07:35 PM
“@MaxLuckan: #Magic would get -- Brook Lopez w/ 4yr, $56-58 million deal, Luke Walton, Damion James, Shelden Williams, Armon Johnson, 3 first-round picks”

NFLNBA
07-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Bynum did tweet " Does Blue Fit Me?"

EasternStar
07-09-2012, 07:38 PM
I think the Nets hit a home run with this deal. I'm viewing it from the Magic's perspective. I'd trade Lopez and Hump for Dwight in a second as well :laugh:

Defiantly, even the Magic know its not a high demand trade. But, what other choice do they have?

NFLNBA
07-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Question though................Isnt it tampering if Bynum met with Orlando officials?

Basically Bynum is pullying a CP3 and is not going to commit because he could get 25 mil more from the Magic if he played the season out first. And the owners and GM have to know this there not dumb. No player is gonna walk away from 25 mil that NO OTHER team can offer

Eg714
07-09-2012, 07:40 PM
So Lopez is getting maxed out basically. Good luck Magic fans.

C-Style
07-09-2012, 07:42 PM
U serious. Lopez, Scrubs and a bunch whack draft picks.????

NFLNBA
So Lopez is getting maxed out basically. Good luck Magic fans.

Nets said they were gonna move on and sign Lopez either way so orlando would be stuck him as there building piece lmao OUCH!!!!!

rurichie
Magic would get -- Brook Lopez w/ 4yr, $56-58 million deal, Luke Walton, Damion James, Shelden Williams, Armon Johnson, 3 first-round picks

Nets get Chris Duhon, Howard, Jason Richardson and Earl Clark.

Clippers get MarShon Brooks

Cavs get Humphries and Clippers (lottery protected pick)

shep33
07-09-2012, 07:43 PM
Question though................Isnt it tampering if Bynum met with Orlando officials?

Basically Bynum is pullying a CP3 and is not going to commit because he could get 25 mil more from the Magic if he played the season out first. And the owners and GM have to know this there not dumb. No player is gonna walk away from 25 mil that NO OTHER team can offer

I would guarantee anything that Drew would not walk away from $25 mill extra.

L.ADreamz
07-09-2012, 07:43 PM
Andrew bynum basically throwing a monkey wrench in any la orl deal almost forst orl to faciliate a deal where they can obtain muliple draft picks and shed a good amount of salary all at the same time . This is a pretty good plan B if u ask me

Howard,Tele,Wallace,Joe,deron with j rich coming off the bench is kind of scary
Top 3 team in the leauge for sure

C-Style
07-09-2012, 07:44 PM
People are really naive when it comes to this deal.

The Magic are rebuilding. Getting a **** load of draft picks (I don't care if they're in the 20s you can still get a great player there or even trade up), clearing up a ton of cap space, getting a Young Offensive minded Center in Lopez, and expirings for Dwight is the best they can get at this point.

Bynum could have ****ed over their entire franchise if he was traded and not signed. Why risk that if you're Orlando?

It's up to the GM now to rebuild that team, and this isn't such a bad way to start off.

:facepalm:

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-09-2012, 07:47 PM

I'd love to see you disprove my statement that you can get good players at the back end of the 1st. Go look at the last 10 years.

Longhornfan1234
07-09-2012, 07:47 PM
There's too many simpletons on PSD.

The thinking is get rid of J-Rich's 3 years and Duhon now. Then waive Turk after next year since the majority of his final year is unguaranteed. Anyone looking at this trade knows it is a horrible deal. This is all being put out by Dwight, Humphries and Richardson's agent and the Nets. None of the other teams have agreed to any of this. The Magic haven't even asked for Lopez's health records. It is well known that Hennigan laughed at the Nets with the offer they made last week and this week it only got worse.

BigCityofDreams
07-09-2012, 07:50 PM
There's too many simpletons on PSD.

The thinking is get rid of J-Rich's 3 years and Duhon now. Then waive Turk after next year since the majority of his final year is unguaranteed. Anyone looking at this trade knows it is a horrible deal. This is all being put out by Dwight, Humphries and Richardson's agent and the Nets. None of the other teams have agreed to any of this. The Magic haven't even asked for Lopez's health records. It is well known that Hennigan laughed at the Nets with the offer they made last week and this week it only got worse.

According to Bucher they have

NFLNBA
07-09-2012, 07:52 PM

Deserves a double facepalm man! Yes it is that bad! Starting your rebuild around Lopez who is worse then Anderson who they let walk for 9 mil and lopez is gonna be 12 mil a year lol None of those pick are top 15 maybe 20. Your trading the best center in the game. Im sorry but EVERYONE knows these players will not walk away from 25 mil extra dollars that no other team can offer! Look at the CP3 thing! Magic need to get Bynum, Lakers are also risking same thing but are willing cuz they no Howard wont walk from 25 mil extra AND Nets couldnt afford him via FA.

This will go down as the biggest steal in the last decade!

Then you have the Clipps getting Brooks for basically a LATE 1st round pick lmao they are begging this trade to be agreed apon

NFLNBA
07-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Id like to see the source who said they seen Bynum board plane to Orlando? Where are these reports coming from?

Isnt that Tampering??? Thought you couldnt do that? Thought it had to be a agent? Can the Lakers approve this?

BigCityofDreams
07-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Only thing I was able to find was a Facebook quote and some tweets

ThunderousDemon
07-09-2012, 07:58 PM
“@MaxLuckan: #Magic would get -- Brook Lopez w/ 4yr, $56-58 million deal, Luke Walton, Damion James, Shelden Williams, Armon Johnson, 3 first-round picks”

:speechless:

jd25213
07-09-2012, 08:01 PM
For the life of me cant figure out why Dan Gilbert would facilitate a trade for a disgruntled superstar so that he can leave his original team to go to a prefered one so he can form a super team. Hasnt Gilbert seen this before?

People believe it's because he wants to see a team stop Lebron. If this trade goes through, then it gets a whole lot harder for the Heat to win multiple championships with a starting roster of D-Will, JJ, Crash, Tele, and Howard to compete against.

D Blue987
07-09-2012, 08:04 PM
I'd love to see you disprove my statement that you can get good players at the back end of the 1st. Go look at the last 10 years.

In the last 10 years there haven't been any players drafted in the back end of the first with more than 1 All star appearance. I see plenty of good role players but nobody to build a franchise around. Case closed. The bottom line is this deal is crap for Orlando. It doesn't bring in anything more than a bunch of scrubs who will eventually be gone from their team in salary dumps anyway and a bunch of maybes with some of those picks. The Laker deal is still superior even if you have to risk losing Bynum to free agency. Brook Lopez is not a guy you want to try to make a pitch to superstars to come play with. Bynum can be and his stats will only improve when he is the number 1 option on a team. Case closed.

AussieLaker
07-09-2012, 08:12 PM
“@stevekylerNBA: The word on Howard deal is it really comes down to Lopez's foot... if his medical clears there could be a deal... *not clear, no deal”

shep33
07-09-2012, 08:15 PM
His foot will clear.

AussieLaker
07-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Rockets r trying to get back into the mix
By getting all those players from ny

black1605
07-09-2012, 08:17 PM
Out of left field:

Rick Bonnell ‏@rick_bonnell
Ric Bucher saying ‪#Bobcats‬ would be interested in Humphries and/or Brooks. I should think so, but no one saying anything.

Rick Bonnell ‏@rick_bonnell
I'm told the ‪#Bobcats‬ would be interested in Humphries if he signs a 1-year deal (vs. 4 years) Wouldn't have the same interest in Brooks.

ThunderousDemon
07-09-2012, 08:20 PM
His foot will clear.

Thanks for the insight Dr.Seuss :D

shep33
07-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Kevin Martin makes sense. 12 mill expiring. Right there they can take back Turk or Jrich, Qrich.

shep33
07-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the insight Dr.Seuss :D

Haha, I think we've gotten beyond his foot clearing. The remaining obstacles are just the salary issues.

Teams can get back into this if they send someone to step on Brook's foot. Too bad Proky has it sealed in carbonite a la Hans Solo

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-09-2012, 08:24 PM
In the last 10 years there haven't been any players drafted in the back end of the first with more than 1 All star appearance. I see plenty of good role players but nobody to build a franchise around. Case closed. The bottom line is this deal is crap for Orlando. It doesn't bring in anything more than a bunch of scrubs who will eventually be gone from their team in salary dumps anyway and a bunch of maybes with some of those picks. The Laker deal is still superior even if you have to risk losing Bynum to free agency. Brook Lopez is not a guy you want to try to make a pitch to superstars to come play with. Bynum can be and his stats will only improve when he is the number 1 option on a team. Case closed.

Really? More like 4 all stars in the last 10 drafts (2002-2011) in the 20's.

So the likes of Tayshaun Prince (All Star), Josh Howard (All Star), Kendrick Perkins, Jameer Nelson (All Star), Kevin Martin, Tony Allen, Jarrett Jack, Rajon Rondo (All Star+All NBA Team), Shannon Brown, Kyle Lowry, Wilson Chandler, Aaron Affalo, Ryan Anderson, Serge Ibaka, Nicolas Batum, George Hill, Darren Collison, Taj Gibson, Rodrigue Beaubois, Jordan Crawford, Kenneth Faried, and Marshon Brooks arent good players? Those arent players you can build around or provide great production to your team?

Dont give me that Bynum **** either, if he would of left that would leave the Magics franchise is shambles for YEARS.

SportsAndrew25
07-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Will the trade involve Uncle Drew?

C-Style
07-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Wasn't Bynum wondering how blue suits him??? Well send him this!!!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i16/Qu3en06/BynumSmall-1.jpg

ThunderousDemon
07-09-2012, 08:29 PM

That uniform is white. :o

RLundi
07-09-2012, 08:30 PM

Lol at Barea crumpled on the floor.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-09-2012, 08:33 PM
So if the rumored ideas were try magic would ship out. Dwight jrich qrich duhon and Clark that adds up to 32,607,865 of out going salary this coming season those players total salaries owed including this year is 52,141,840 and it seems the only player we will be getting back and keeping past this year us Lopez at if rumors are true he will be right at 14 mill a year.....

Could they front load Lopez to make the salaries match? Since we gonna suck anyway lol that way it would give us even more salary too spend in years to come.

still1ballin
07-09-2012, 08:35 PM
What are the Magic thinking?

still1ballin
07-09-2012, 08:35 PM

LOL Right after laying out JJ Barea!

Cano-Montero...
07-09-2012, 08:41 PM
I think if magic wants to clear cap and want picks... they should accept houston deal...

also include that 1st rounder from raps...

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-09-2012, 08:43 PM
I think if magic wants to clear cap and want picks... they should accept houston deal...

also include that 1st rounder from raps...

The Nets have Houston's first rounder.

D Blue987
07-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Really? More like 4 all stars in the last 10 drafts (2002-2011) in the 20's.

So the likes of Tayshaun Prince (All Star), Josh Howard (All Star), Kendrick Perkins, Jameer Nelson (All Star), Kevin Martin, Tony Allen, Jarrett Jack, Rajon Rondo (All Star+All NBA Team), Shannon Brown, Kyle Lowry, Wilson Chandler, Aaron Affalo, Ryan Anderson, Serge Ibaka, Nicolas Batum, George Hill, Darren Collison, Taj Gibson, Rodrigue Beaubois, Jordan Crawford, Kenneth Faried, and Marshon Brooks arent good players? Those arent players you can build around or provide great production to your team?

Dont give me that Bynum **** either, if he would of left that would leave the Magics franchise is shambles for YEARS.

And this proposed deal doesnt have the possiblity of leaving the Magic any different in terms of being screwed over for years?!! Really?!! None of those players you have named are franchise build your team around players. None of them...they are excellent role players to build a team around an already existing centerpiece. That Bynum **** (as you put it) is the best offer Orlando has right now until a team comes in to say otherwise. Nobody may like it because its the Lakers who acquire Howard if it happens but that is the way it is. Take your chances and try to get him to extend. If he does you have the next best thing to Howard to build around for years to come. Plus do you realize that the Magic could then offer Bynum 25 million more dollars than any other team could after he has been traded to them when his contract expires? You really think a kid who is 24 right now would say no to a max contract at his age? No I think not. No brainer.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Atlanta now owns the right to that Houston pick this coming year from the Johnson trade but isn't it protected so it still could end up rockets pick? And they have raps pick and other picks .... the raps pick alone would be better then any pick we are getting now in the rumored deal. The best pick will be our own from sucking

aztr0
07-09-2012, 08:59 PM
You really think a kid who is 24 right now would say no to a max contract at his age? No I think not. No brainer.

It is exactly why at his age, he'd seriously consider not taking the extra 25m. He is still young, he can get another max deal. Maybe if it was his last big contract of his career, sure the 25m probably would be a no brainer, assuming he doesn't take less to go to a contender.

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-09-2012, 09:02 PM
And this proposed deal doesnt have the possiblity of leaving the Magic any different in terms of being screwed over for years?!! Really?!! None of those players you have named are franchise build your team around players. None of them...they are excellent role players to build a team around an already existing centerpiece. That Bynum **** (as you put it) is the best offer Orlando has right now until a team comes in to say otherwise. Nobody may like it because its the Lakers who acquire Howard if it happens but that is the way it is. Take your chances and try to get him to extend. If he does you have the next best thing to Howard to build around for years to come. Plus do you realize that the Magic could then offer Bynum 25 million more dollars than any other team could after he has been traded to them when his contract expires? You really think a kid who is 24 right now would say no to a max contract at his age? No I think not. No brainer.
He could receive the same max deal, I believe, with the Lakers correct? Why would he be willing to leave? He could always just tell the Lakers I wont re-sign with Orlando and the deal goes out the door right there.

Anyways, the Magic fans on here are in agreement that getting Bynum and losing him could set them back tremendously. Taking the deal they have on the table now is safer and is a solid building block to rebuild on.

Lastly on your comments about the players I mentioned, You're acting like you can find a star in any draft. The players I listed are all great players who can provide superb production to any team. Guys like Rondo, Batum, Lowry, Ibaka, Anderson, and Kevin Martin arent great to good players? Thats asinine.

Punk
07-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Am I the only who thinks it will take a 7 team trade to get this done? Lol

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-09-2012, 09:11 PM
iYea I mean no harm to nets fan but do people think we want this deal? It sucks its ugly if your trading Dwight u wanna get something fancy back but we have no options unless bynum would commit to staying or Houston is willing to gamble and give up as much cap relief as this nets deal. This nets deal is our only option unless the things i mentioned happen it sucks but it is what it is ....

I keep seeing people saying how dumb orl is but tell me what better deal is truly out there and ya can't say Houston cause noobe knows what they would really offer and ya can't say Lakers cause obviously if by um would resign it would be done by now..... this isn't us being dumb this is us having no other option and waving the white flag while we can since Dwight had only picked one team we have no wiggle room

bryan71023
07-09-2012, 09:13 PM
iYea I mean no harm to nets fan but do people think we want this deal? It sucks its ugly if your trading Dwight u wanna get something fancy back but we have no options unless bynum would commit to staying or Houston is willing to gamble and give up as much cap relief as this nets deal. This nets deal is our only option unless the things i mentioned happen it sucks but it is what it is ....

I keep seeing people saying how dumb orl is but tell me what better deal is truly out there and ya can't say Houston cause noobe knows what they would really offer and ya can't say Lakers cause obviously if by um would resign it would be done by now..... this isn't us being dumb this is us having no other option and waving the white flag while we can since Dwight had only picked one team we have no wiggle room

No trade deal would ever be good enough for Dwight Howard. My main concern is Howard's back it can be serious and cause the Nets future plus Dwight won't play until late December or early January so that really bothers me as well but only if this trade happens.

D Blue987
07-09-2012, 09:17 PM
He could receive the same max deal, I believe, with the Lakers correct? Why would he be willing to leave? He could always just tell the Lakers I wont re-sign with Orlando and the deal goes out the door right there.

Anyways, the Magic fans on here are in agreement that getting Bynum and losing him could set them back tremendously. Taking the deal they have on the table now is safer and is a solid building block to rebuild on.

Lastly on your comments about the players I mentioned, You're acting like you can find a star in any draft. The players I listed are all great players who can provide superb production to any team. Guys like Rondo, Batum, Lowry, Ibaka, Anderson, and Kevin Martin arent great to good players? Thats asinine.

It really isnt safer by any stretch of the imagination. I think Magic fans just want to see the debacle over with more than they think it is safer. None of those players will get you a ring if you build around them. Once again, good role players but wont allow you to compete for a championship unless you have a solid center piece already. That is assuming you can even get lucky to draft players like that. Its just as risky as the Bynum deal but at least with the Bynum deal you get a player you can potentially build around.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-09-2012, 09:28 PM
Howard's back is fine its only a issue when Lakers and Houston make a push for Dwight get real.... you think the nets would be pushing this hard and giving up Lopez and brooks and picks if they thought that his back was in doubt? Your wrong its BS its more leverage Dwight is using... if traded to nets he will start day one no doubt

DR. Pepper
07-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Orlando has to send him to brooklyn. they have no other alternative. Would you bust your *** to trade every piece of value you have for a one and done? thats all Dwight Howard would be as a Laker or a Rocket. That creates a dealbreaker..
Also, people need to stop assuming that Howard for Bynum is a better offer. the difference between acquiring Bynum from acquiring Lopez is that Lopez will sign an extension, keeping him with the team. there is absolutly no way for the magic to keep bynum after next year. And the magic will most likely be picking in the top 10 next year anyway. The only issue i have with this proposed deal from the standpoint of the magic is that they arent getting MarShon Brooks in return

Gritz
07-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Dwight won't play until late December or early January so that really bothers me as well but only if this trade happens.

Wrong. Marcellus Wiley had the same injury and surgery and came back after six weeks, he said doctors said it's a 3-5 month recovery, and expects Dwight to come back 100% with no lingering effects

Gritz
07-09-2012, 09:32 PM
If this is real this would've already been done, since when did trades happen when most of the details were released before a deal already happened