PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with Orlando?

BklynKnicks3
07-09-2012, 10:48 AM
why in the world would u want that hot garbage Lopez and pay himj Max money. If iam magic i bench howard go full tank mode then talk to howard before deadline ask him if his list still has 1 team if so i let him walk as free agent and try my luck in lottery u got guys like Shabazz muhhamed and jabari parker who have legit superstar potential. Why would u want to win 30-35 wins with Lopez teach howard a less build around a real star why be stuck in medicority for 4 years

justinnum1
07-09-2012, 10:49 AM
its better than nothing and they get cap relief and picks

Chill_Will_24
07-09-2012, 10:49 AM
i love this thread!!!!

DaBUU
07-09-2012, 10:50 AM
I love Five Guys, great burgers

LongIslandIcedZ
07-09-2012, 10:51 AM
I'm surprised their catering to Dwight to be honest. I figured they would just move him for any non Brooklyn package, and make it so he can never go to Brooklyn.

Having said that, it seems like Orlando is getting a few players and what appears to be a ton of picks. Orlando has to look out for the future of their franchise.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-09-2012, 10:55 AM
This isnt a baiting thread at all ..... dude its gonna save magic tons of money and give us lots of picks not the greatest but its better then nothing ..... it will jump start the rebuild process by years

BigBlueCrew
07-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Thats what I thought, TBH. If they couldn't get a good deal for Dwight Howard why bother and just tank it. Just follow Mark Cuban.

RLundi
07-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Not much we can do. The prick basically painted us into a corner.

At this point, all we can do is pick up the pieces and start over.

The goods
07-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Yeah Bynum is better but with Lopez you get commitment,cap relief,and draft picks.

king4day
07-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Is he being offered the max?

LongWayFromHome
I'm surprised their catering to Dwight to be honest. I figured they would just move him for any non Brooklyn package, and make it so he can never go to Brooklyn.

Having said that, it seems like Orlando is getting a few players and what appears to be a ton of picks. Orlando has to look out for the future of their franchise.

Agreed. But will any franchise have a future if they ship Dwight to NJ?

Its like selling North Korea our military to pay back our national debt. We will pay off the debt but it won't matter because they will DESTROY US!

nycericanguy
I am quite a bit surprised that ORL is not only taking a package centered around Brook Lopez, but that they are also willing to give him a MAX deal. Also surprised that ORL is catering to Howard, considering BK can't even sign him this summer anymore. I would imagine other teams would be willing to trade more now knowing Howard can't bolt to BK this summer.

All of that makes me think that this might even be a ploy by ORL to get other teams to UP their offers. Sort of like how we kept hearing how Melo to NJ was "imminent" last year, only to find out it never really was.

Lopez is a good scorer, but a horrible rebounder and defender. And big men with foot problems are a huge risk. Lopez had a really bad injury, came back, and immediately injured his foot again.

BklynKnicks3
07-09-2012, 11:01 AM
i hear lopez gettin max. So u mean to tell me u rATHAER HAVE LOPEZ N WIN 35 GAMES THEN HAVE A CHANCE AT A REAL STAR IN THE DRAFT WHICH U ARE NOT GETTING PICKING 12 OR 13. wHAT DO U HAVE TO LOSE BY BENCHING HIM AT LEAST U GET HIM BACK

LakersIn5
07-09-2012, 11:01 AM
**** dwight if he doesnt land with the lakers. #bitter

Avenged
07-09-2012, 11:02 AM
At least they are getting picks. Those Nets picks are basically worthless, but those Cavs pick(s) will be valuable.. Not surprised at all they're willing to help the Nets though.

Knicks21
07-09-2012, 11:03 AM
As hollinger calls it, a 'smokescreen'.

LA_Raiders
07-09-2012, 11:05 AM
I feel sorry for Orlando's fans... Start all over from the ground because they are getting garbage for the best C the NBA...

aztr0
07-09-2012, 11:05 AM
How stupid are some people to even suggest Orlando should let D12 walk for nothing? Get your picks, get some assets that if you don't want you could trade for some more picks. You all act like tanking will be easy on the pockets of the owners. They all want to win, it brings people to the stadium. Try selling tickets when you are telling your fans you are tanking. How many owners are willing to do that?

BklynKnicks3
07-09-2012, 11:07 AM
If u want to sell tickets trade for a real name not lopez who will buy a ticket to see that duffy clown

Nycbball08
07-09-2012, 11:08 AM
Any talks of max for Lopez should make the Magic weary..

Ladies Man
07-09-2012, 11:08 AM
Ahhh I hate the NBA now. Competitiveness was once balanced among teams, now its just players combining to form **** teams. How much the NBA has fallen. Pretty disappointed to watch as an NBA fan

wesso2008
07-09-2012, 11:11 AM

i completely agree with this. :clap: It's better than letting him walk after this season and get absolutely nothing in return for him. I'd take Lopez/Humphries + whomever else + a SLEW of draft picks over gaining absolutely nothing. Centers are a hot commodity around the league so it shouldnt be any surprise guys like Lopez, Hibbert, and possibly McGee getting max deals. Hell Omer Asik signed a 25 mil offer sheet with Houston at the full mid level until the 3rd year which he'll get a whopping 15 mil and the guy cant even make 50% of his free throws or finish outside 5 feet from the basket. He's too one-sided for that price IMO and I as a bulls fan think they should let him walk. His defense around the basket will be sorely missed but sometimes u have to look ahead into the future and not strain ur team FOR the future. Still theres plenty of others who can fill that role of backup center on the Bulls bench and possibly produce more on the offensive end in FA. Back to Orlando, Sometimes u just have to cut ur losses and get what u can get when ur star franchise player wants out. I think that package of draft picks will be the biggest assets of all. Plus the cap relief.

BklynKnicks3
07-09-2012, 11:12 AM
U wont have chance at shabazz or jabari few other young star potential players pickin at 15 clowns in orlando

AIMelo=KillaDUO
07-09-2012, 11:14 AM
This stupid...

| |

shinjirod
07-09-2012, 11:15 AM
An Lopez LOVES Orlando. He will never do to them what Dwight has done. He loves the city and wouldn't move.

BklynKnicks3
07-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Lopez is hot garbage 5.9 rebs 7 feet wants max contract and has foot problems rick smits and yao any1?

Tom Stone
07-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Brook Lopez is a good player.....not max contract.......but he is good.

Brook was a better player before Avery got there ..... as I call him Crazy Avery..........Brook can be better than he played under Avery

wesso2008
07-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Lopez is hot garbage 5.9 rebs 7 feet wants max contract and has foot problems rick smits and yao any1?

Yeah these teams are sweatin' what centers we have left in the NBA...hence they're throwing max deals out to them. :shrug: dunno why tho... Lopez/Hibbert/McGee etc... The only one of those three who REMOTELY should come close to a max deal is Hibbert.

mjm07
07-09-2012, 11:22 AM
At least they are getting picks. Those Nets picks are basically worthless, but those Cavs pick(s) will be valuable.. Not surprised at all they're willing to help the Nets though.

How could you not be, atleast, a bit surpised? This is the same guy (Gilbert) who cried/protested that the CP3 to lakers trade was unfair. Now he's going to help the Nets complete this rape of a trade for the Nets?

wesso2008
07-09-2012, 11:28 AM
U wont have chance at shabazz or jabari few other young star potential players pickin at 15 clowns in orlando

I think this is why cleveland is in the mix too. Possible lottery pick or two to Orlando?? Cleveland could use a lil veteran help. Maybe cleveland lottery pick next year goes to Orlando and they gain a few extra picks fron the Nets? Somethings gotta be in the works as far as Orlando getting decent picks if Cleveland is involved because i agree with you i wouldnt want a whole bunch of mid to late first rounders. id rather have one or two lottery picks. Who knows maybe a 4th team gets involved. I just dont see Orlando coming outta this as losers no matter where Dwight goes.

MagicHero3
07-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Lopez will spend most of his time on the bench with injuries. just how it works with tall lanky players. Not enough mass. Especially with ankle/knee/foot injuries. Magic need to get rid of all their bad contracts, trade dwight for as many picks as possible and tank for the next 2 seasons and load up on young talent. The problem is- why would ANY player want to play for the Magic now?? thanks Dwight... ruined it for all the fans.

enserio
07-09-2012, 11:29 AM
How could you not be, atleast, a bit surpised? This is the same guy (Gilbert) who cried/protested that the CP3 to lakers trade was unfair. Now he's going to help the Nets complete this rape of a trade for the Nets?

I agree, it's a tad bit hypocritical for that prick Gilbert to be helping the Nets. He probably sees it as him somehow helping the Magic, since they basically wrapped a superstar with a mediocre team like he did.

Rockice_8
07-09-2012, 11:30 AM
The easy answer is better then nothing. Knicks fans trolling hard.

Anon
07-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Orlando was never going to get players equaling Dwight. The closest thing would have been Bynum but he will not commit to a contract extension. The best thing we can do is unload bad contacts and get picks. Which means a lot of money has to come back to us. Nobody has enough expiring deals to add up to Dwight + J-Rich + whoever else so we have to do a S&T. With those constraints Lopez is not a bad get.

BklynKnicks3
07-09-2012, 11:31 AM
i think this is why cleveland is in the mix too. Possible lottery pick or two to orlando?? Cleveland could use a lil veteran help. Maybe cleveland lottery pick next year goes to orlando and they gain a few extra picks fron the nets? Somethings gotta be in the works as far as orlando getting decent picks if cleveland is involved.

celevand is in the mix so giblbert can screw lebron and make nets a threat to him they can sign hump with out nets help

Anon
The easy answer is better then nothing. Knicks fans trolling hard.

Also this. :)

nycericanguy
One league source familiar with the negotiations believes that Sunday's widespread speculation about an imminent deal with the Nets might have been strategically leaked to entice other potential trade partners to make their best offer to the Magic.

Like I said earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a smokescreen like last year with Melo to NJ.

Gritz
07-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Pretty stupid

SouthSideRookie
07-09-2012, 11:33 AM
As hollinger calls it, a 'smokescreen'.

Some of these rumors are straight up laughable, I find it hard to believe some GM's would fall for it.

wesso2008
07-09-2012, 11:38 AM
One league source familiar with the negotiations believes that Sunday's widespread speculation about an imminent deal with the Nets might have been strategically leaked to entice other potential trade partners to make their best offer to the Magic.

Like I said earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a smokescreen like last year with Melo to NJ.

Hmmm....could Orlando possibly be bluffing?? Are they just gauging value of Howard? Would they keep Dwight next year? Interesting. In all honesty tho they need to get back HIGH draft picks and expirings in whatever deal happens. If Dwight gets traded to whatever team wants him...its gonna be nothing short of a blockbuster deal because a LOT.....A LOT of assets are going to be moving different places. Orlando may also keep him til next years trade deadline and we'll do this all over again....ONCE AGAIN.

BklynKnicks3
07-09-2012, 11:38 AM
one league source familiar with the negotiations believes that sunday's widespread speculation about an imminent deal with the nets might have been strategically leaked to entice other potential trade partners to make their best offer to the magic.

like i said earlier, i wouldn't be surprised if this was a smokescreen like last year with melo to nj.

would love it if he we went west

goalie
07-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Be realistic people, the picks in this deal are worthless. CLE isn't sending their pick for Kris Humphries, that is what would be stupid. The picks would be the garbage they got back from MIA for Lebron or any picks they got from dealing Mo Williams to LAC. They have a ton of picks, they aren't all their own and they won't be lottery picks.

wesso2008
07-09-2012, 11:42 AM

And if this is indeed true....Laker fans should be jumping for joy because they are still in the running for him. They pulled off getting Steve Nash so they very well could pull of a Dwight deal off undercover too. If this were to happen tho Bynum is as good as gone in LA.

wesso2008
07-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Be realistic people, the picks in this deal are worthless. CLE isn't sending their pick for Kris Humphries, that is what would be stupid. The picks would be the garbage they got back from MIA for Lebron or any picks they got from dealing Mo Williams to LAC. They have a ton of picks, they aren't all their own and they won't be lottery picks.

This i did not know....

IIISSKiLL
07-09-2012, 11:51 AM
And if this is indeed true....Laker fans should be jumping for joy because they are still in the running for him. They pulled off getting Steve Nash so they very well could pull of a Dwight deal off undercover too. If this were to happen tho Bynum is as good as gone in LA.

But if Bynum doesn't want to stay in Orlando why would Orlando want him ? I think this guy goes to Brooklyn but if I were the Orlando Magic i'd send his punk ***** *** to the Bobcats.. Idc what anybody says about LeBron this D.Howard nonsense is worse than the decision

BklynKnicks3
07-09-2012, 11:51 AM
those picks are worthless between 25-30 more people u have to pay that prolly wont contribute

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-09-2012, 11:55 AM
They seem crappy but there assets ... they can be added to a player like reddick for a better player or they can be packaged together to move up in the draft for a better play kinda like the cavs did with the navs to get zeller... i see the late picks as more of assets then future players we draft

mamba24
07-09-2012, 11:55 AM

your two favorite things? five guys and great burgers...

wesso2008
07-09-2012, 11:57 AM
But if Bynum doesn't want to stay in Orlando why would Orlando want him ? I think this guy goes to Brooklyn but if I were the Orlando Magic i'd send his punk ***** *** to the Bobcats.. Idc what anybody says about LeBron this D.Howard nonsense is worse than the decision

lol yeah i would too if i was personally GM. It's getting ridiculous. Just send him to a lottery team. But seriously out of Bynum and Gasol....if i'm orlando im asking for Bynum. If they want to send both that would just be gravy. But im def asking for Bynum. Automatically plugs the hole left by Dwights departure. Try to get Bynum into the idea of Florida. He can be "the man" there for a lil while.

nycericanguy
07-09-2012, 11:59 AM
ORL could have had Lopez, Brooks & 2 Lottery picks last year.

I have a hard time believing they have waited a year only to accept Lopez & 3 very late 1st's. Especially now that BK can't even threaten to sign Howard.

This is looking more and more like a smokescreen, would have been done already if legit.

How many times did NJ almost have Melo last year.

Avenged
07-09-2012, 12:02 PM

Irony, I agree.

But that's exactly why I'm not surprised. He's done it before, and we know he hates Lebron so this isn't surprising at all.

rockbottom2010
07-09-2012, 12:03 PM
lopez is more versatile than bynum....he will be up there down the road...but not past cousins...bynum is garbarge when defending outside the paint....

Evolution23
07-09-2012, 12:08 PM
I would be very surprised if this trade goes through to the NEts

justinnum1
07-09-2012, 12:08 PM
I would be very surprised if this trade goes through to the NEts

based on your history of predictions, this most likely will happen.

GREATNESS ONE
07-09-2012, 12:10 PM
No offense to BK but that deal sucks donkey balls.

I would be pissed if I was a Magic fan.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-09-2012, 12:11 PM
ORL could have had Lopez, Brooks & 2 Lottery picks last year.

I have a hard time believing they have waited a year only to accept Lopez & 3 very late 1st's. Especially now that BK can't even threaten to sign Howard.

This is looking more and more like a smokescreen, would have been done already if legit.

How many times did NJ almost have Melo last year.

2 lottery picks I don't know about that we wouldn't even have gotten houston's pic this year and if we traded howard there before season or at deadline net pic would have been in the teens at best

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 12:13 PM
this thread is full of knicks fans ... thats surprising lol

but seriously I laugh at all of you that say this package is trash... you guys really have no clue at all

try watching games for once

NBA-GMaster
07-09-2012, 12:14 PM
they would want a big salary cap relief(get rid of Turkoglu, Davis and Duhon contracts) and get more draft picks..

venom518
07-09-2012, 12:18 PM
Why are teams so willing to accept draft picks? These NBA drafts get thinner, and thinner with talent it's ridiculous. The top teams have no problem trading their first round picks, and the bad teams (like Cleveland) only trade protected first round picks. Orlando must be out of their minds.

Iron24th
07-09-2012, 12:18 PM
Denver got something valuable for Melo, can't believe orlando will get all that crap for dwight.

Shkelqim
07-09-2012, 12:21 PM
The Nets are going to be the new Knicks :clap: I'm gona love it

AKA TheMamba
07-09-2012, 12:22 PM
I bet the cavs pick is lottery protected ... the Nets picks if they land howard at best would be 26 +. I just don't get why the magics aren't interested in Marshon Brooks. Well like I said no news or rumors on the lakers front is good news.

Shkelqim
07-09-2012, 12:22 PM
Deron Williams sooo over rated, Joe Johnson no where near what he was. And Dwight with his back problems. Billy King at his finest

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Denver got something valuable for Melo, can't believe orlando will get all that crap for dwight.

why would any team give up significant assets for dwight knowing he would leave in a year? ... glad most of you PSD members arent nba GM's

SugeKnight
07-09-2012, 12:25 PM
It's not like brook is winning u any games. And its good to have a talented center. I could still see them being bad enough to land in the top 3. And if they do, everyone will cry that its rigged :laugh:

faridk89
07-09-2012, 12:25 PM

:clap:

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Deron Williams sooo over rated, Joe Johnson no where near what he was. And Dwight with his back problems. Billy King at his finest

:facepalm:

venom518
07-09-2012, 12:30 PM
why would any team give up significant assets for dwight knowing he would leave in a year? ... glad most of you PSD members arent nba GM's

Exactly. So why trade him, just to trade him? If he becomes a free agent, the only teams that can afford him are teams he doesnt want to go to. The ball is in Orlando's court...Not Howard's.

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Exactly. So why trade him, just to trade him? If he becomes a free agent, the only teams that can afford him are teams he doesnt want to go to. The ball is in Orlando's court...Not Howard's.

anything can change in a year man... you see teams can clear cap very quickly...especially if you package assets with bad contracts... either way the closer it gets to his FA the less and less you will get in return...if you're orlando you know very well that dwight will not be here after he hits FA... this is the perfect time to trade him... cut your ties and start over

Raph12
07-09-2012, 12:34 PM

Stick to football breh, analyzing basketball isn't your strong suit.

IIISSKiLL
07-09-2012, 12:34 PM
As much as Laker fans want to talk smack about stern and the whole little "chris paul screwed us" trade the way I see it is New Orleans is the only team that has won by trading their star player.. Trade Howard to WHOEVER, have an awful season, and rebuild as fast as possible

xnick5757
07-09-2012, 12:46 PM
why in the world would u want that hot garbage Lopez and pay himj Max money. If iam magic i bench howard go full tank mode then talk to howard before deadline ask him if his list still has 1 team if so i let him walk as free agent and try my luck in lottery u got guys like Shabazz muhhamed and jabari parker who have legit superstar potential. Why would u want to win 30-35 wins with Lopez teach howard a less build around a real star why be stuck in medicority for 4 years

How stupid was it for the Knicks to trade some nice assets for melo when they had all the leverage over Denver?

justinnum1
07-09-2012, 12:48 PM
How stupid was it for the Knicks to trade some nice assets for melo when they had all the leverage over Denver?

lol

xnick5757
07-09-2012, 12:48 PM

SportsNY
07-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Dwight Howard is the new LeBron James, a *****

BklynKnicks3
07-09-2012, 12:57 PM

he prolly would have gone to the nets if they didnt they had to and everything we traded we replaced with a better or equal peice since the trade with iman,jr,chandler and now we have a top 3 player in the nba id say we doing fine just dont have a team better then heat or nets if the get dwight.

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 12:58 PM
he prolly would have gone to the nets if they didnt they had to and everything we traded we replaced with a better or equal peice since the trade with iman,jr,chandler and now we have a top 3 player in the nba id say we doing fine just dont have a team better then heat or nets if the get dwight.

wait wait wait....... WHAT!?!?!?!?!

justinnum1
07-09-2012, 12:59 PM

:facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm:

Melo is somewhere between 11 and 16

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 01:00 PM
^^^ lol

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 01:06 PM
this fool must be doing crystal meth to think that melo is top 3

Ill21
07-09-2012, 01:11 PM

Yeah they get cap relief but it's not like they are an attractive spot do Free agents.

IIISSKiLL
07-09-2012, 01:12 PM
top 3 player is pretty off.. maybe you meant top 3 in new york ? as in between nets and knicks ?

xxplayerxx23
07-09-2012, 01:19 PM
This guy is exaclty why the Knicks are a laughing stock on PSD. are you kidding bro, I hate what Howard has done to the Magic but can you really be serious and tell me Lopez isnt a good start? Sig bet that he averages 20+ and 7+ rebounds on the Magic. You have to be one of the biggest homers on the site. Cavs picks could be very valuable and they are in full rebuild mode. Its not the best but what choice do they have? and in your scnerio itsjust hurts the magic's rebuilding stage

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Yeah they get cap relief but it's not like they are an attractive spot do Free agents.

neither was NJ but billy king took the assets they got from previous trades and got dwill...

who knows... what if the magic get brook here and tank for a top 3 pick and kevin love demands a trade after the wolves dont make the playoffs

nate2usmc
07-09-2012, 01:23 PM

GTFOH! They're overrated and wayy overpriced!!

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 01:24 PM
GTFOH! They're overrated and wayy overpriced!!

cheeburger cheeburger is my spot

JayAllDay
07-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Dwight drama is kinda dumb... but atthe same time, I'm not sure what Cavs get out of this? Picks for Kris Humphries?
**** that.

Cavs should get Dwight Howard.

nate2usmc
07-09-2012, 01:33 PM

LMFAO this is awesome.

The word potential applies to Melo. Yeah he's been in 9 yrs but if he can consistently put together performances like he did in the whole month of April this year, then he COULD be considered in the Top 5

nate2usmc
07-09-2012, 01:34 PM
cheeburger cheeburger is my spot

lol

JayAllDay
07-09-2012, 01:34 PM
this fool must be doing crystal meth to think that melo is top 3

Melo is top echelon.

Top 11-16 is Bath Salts talk.

nate2usmc
07-09-2012, 01:35 PM
This guy is exaclty why the Knicks are a laughing stock on PSD. are you kidding bro, I hate what Howard has done to the Magic but can you really be serious and tell me Lopez isnt a good start? Sig bet that he averages 20+ and 7+ rebounds on the Magic. You have to be one of the biggest homers on the site. Cavs picks could be very valuable and they are in full rebuild mode. Its not the best but what choice do they have? and in your scnerio itsjust hurts the magic's rebuilding stage

Exactly :sigh: :facepalm: :(

Da Knicks
07-09-2012, 01:37 PM

that player won a game for the knicks by himself against your almighty **Heat**... Melo gets no respect on psd...

beasted86
07-09-2012, 01:37 PM

Screw that messy slop they call a hamburger. Bread falling apart, burger dripping grease all over, crappy thrown on toppings.... No thanks.

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Melo is top echelon.

Top 11-16 is Bath Salts talk.

I can name 10 players better than him easily

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 01:39 PM
that player won a game for the knicks by himself against your almighty **Heat**... Melo gets no respect on psd...

wow congrats he won 1 playoff game

nate2usmc
07-09-2012, 01:42 PM

That 1 meant a lot considering that 1 playoff game was the only 1 in a decade :facepalm: :sigh: How ****ing embarrassing :o

Da Knicks
07-09-2012, 01:44 PM

Thanks it was special, no Lin or shump, hurt stat, hurt B. davis, sick chandler, hurt Jeffries new coach, bunch of new faces and no training camp. Yeah i was pretty shocked that we actually won one, Melo is a bully a full training camp is gonna make a bunch of these trolls mad...:)

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Lebron James
Kevin Durant
Kobe Bryant
Dwayne Wade
Dwight Howard
Dirk Nowitzki
Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Kevin Love
derrick Rose

all better than melo... but I put melo right after rose

jmoney85
07-09-2012, 01:53 PM
Thanks it was special, no Lin or shump, hurt stat, hurt B. davis, sick chandler, hurt Jeffries new coach, bunch of new faces and no training camp. Yeah i was pretty shocked that we actually won one, Melo is a bully a full training camp is gonna make a bunch of these trolls mad...:)

he left denver and the team got better instantly ..... you cant make that stuff up

goalie
07-09-2012, 02:11 PM
After reading all of the names coming back and forth and having to deal with CLE's back and forth wavering, ORL should consider other options.

Brook doesn't help them right now, neither does Bynum. They should deal Howard and swing those pieces to someone that would be willing to give up more picks and youth. Let other teams sign Bynum/Brook long term and worry about their health.

Trade Dwight for Bynum, find a 3rd team that Bynum will commit to and get every available pick and young player in the process.

They should be dealing as a baseball GM, looking for "controllable" contracts and start acting like a small market team. Grow prospects on good deals then trade them for more pieces when they earn big money. When they finally come across a keeper, build around him.

xxplayerxx23
07-09-2012, 02:11 PM
Lebron James
Kevin Durant
Kobe Bryant
Dwayne Wade
Dwight Howard
Dirk Nowitzki
Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Kevin Love
derrick Rose

Debeatable. the bloded i meant to say is debeatable. Rose we dont know if he will ever be the same. Healthy yes but not if he isnt fully healthy. Also dirk is coming off a bad year. we will see what happens this year I guess

xxplayerxx23
07-09-2012, 02:12 PM
That 1 meant a lot considering that 1 playoff game was the only 1 in a decade :facepalm: :sigh: How ****ing embarrassing :o

lol Are you a knick fan lol. Say one good thing about us:D

FourOhThree
07-09-2012, 02:25 PM
i love five guys, great burgers

+1

LongIslandIcedZ
07-09-2012, 02:33 PM
For what its worth, and I am a Carmelo fan, Stat played pretty good in the game we beat the Heat. A healthy, in rhythm Stoudamire can not really be stopped by Miami. Unfortunately their really good and cant really be stopped by us either.

Weezy
07-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Looks like everyone knows who will get the #1 pick in the 2013 NBA Draft!!!!?!?!?

:clap::clap::clap:

WOOT WOOT!

BklynKnicks3
07-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Lebron James
Kevin Durant
Kobe Bryant
Dwayne Wade
Dwight Howard
Dirk Nowitzki
Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Kevin Love
derrick Rose

wade fell off rose may never be the same,k love never took a team to .500,Dirk best years behind him, dwill led net to lottery melo never been below 500 or out of the playoffs,cp3 is debtable but give me 6'7 go to closer anyday,durant before wb n harden was to years of 20 wins or less and took heat 5 games with loaded roster same as melo with nobody

King41
07-09-2012, 02:48 PM
hmm the only word i want to say in this trade is

corruption

ThornMo
07-09-2012, 02:53 PM
they told a guy that never went to college he could make their front office decisions for them. talking about dwight howard here.

they never had the upper hand with dwight. basically let him act however he wanted to.

they were just highly irresponsible with their situation last season.

with that being said. they are definitely taking steps in the right direction this off season. get rid of dwight and start fresh with a new gm and new coach. def won't be as good, but there will be much less drama

JasonJohnHorn
07-09-2012, 03:11 PM
If I was the Magic I would take a deal with Lopez/Humphries/Brooks and three first rounders + cash (I just add the cash because it seems like BK's owner is more than happy to throw some major cash around lol).

That deals gives you three starters and NJ would have to take one of the toxic contracts back with (J-Rich or Hedu). Sounds like a good deal to me.

daboywonder2002
07-09-2012, 03:44 PM

no getting nothing is better than brook lopez. and those picks are gonna be very very low since the nets will be in the playoffs

LOOTERX9
07-09-2012, 03:58 PM
I see it as this, Dwight Played out his contract for most part and gave orlando a chance to get something for him unlike lebron did. orlando org are the ones that are stupid by trying to hold dwight hostage.

NoahH
07-09-2012, 07:48 PM
why in the world would u want that hot garbage Lopez and pay himj Max money. If iam magic i bench howard go full tank mode then talk to howard before deadline ask him if his list still has 1 team if so i let him walk as free agent and try my luck in lottery u got guys like Shabazz muhhamed and jabari parker who have legit superstar potential. Why would u want to win 30-35 wins with Lopez teach howard a less build around a real star why be stuck in medicority for 4 yearsI

I agree with you. Why let Dwight run the team??? Which is what they're doing.

reffahead
07-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Lando is a garbage organization that lucked out with the two best pure centers in the past 20 years and couldn't do diddly squat.

lamar2006
07-09-2012, 10:29 PM
what are you talking about Lopez is a star. Every top tier free agent will jump at the opportunity to team up with Lopez. yeah, right. cant wait for the Magic to team Lopez and Harden. That gets you not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, blah blah blah. It gets you no ****ing rings Magic.

JerseysFinest
07-09-2012, 10:30 PM
You know contrary to popular belief, Brook Lopez is not a bad player. Obviously he's nowhere near the Dwight Howard and Andre Bynum's of the league, but he's not a terrible player. People claim that he's an injury prone player, well here's a bit of news, this is his first year ever to be injured. Never experienced an injury in his NBA career prior to this year. People give him crap about his rebounding, the guy was recovering from mononucleosis, his was physically weak and yet he still played. He also had a calcium deposit in his arm which forced him to shy away from contact. People need to lay off with the hate, say what you will, but Lopez will prove people wrong this season. I'm not saying he'll take the title of the best center in the league, but he's certainly working to make some noise.

I by the way do not see a Dwight deal ever happening, way too complicated. I'm more than happy to have Lopez though.

ldawg
07-09-2012, 10:32 PM
what are you talking about Lopez is a star. Every top tier free agent will jump at the opportunity to team up with Lopez. yeah, right. cant wait for the Magic to team Lopez and Harden. That gets you not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, blah blah blah. It gets you no ****ing rings Magic.LOPEZ IS A STAR? What, this is news to me. when did he became a star? How namy big ones will you pay to see a Lopez lead team. Same goes for Roy Hibert. I am there with you. Magic will be a laughing stock for a few years. How do you trade the best center in the NBA and end up with Lopez grant hill part 2? and on top of that you made sure you cant beat the heat and Nets for a while.

D12 fan
07-09-2012, 10:33 PM
LOPEZ IS A STAR? What, this is news to me. when did he became a star?

:laugh:

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-09-2012, 10:33 PM
Lopez isn't as bad as people make him out to be

ldawg
07-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Lopez isn't as bad as people make him out to beNo he is not you are right. But he is no where to a star. And no mater who Magic get back they will not be one of the better teams in the east for a while no way they beat the Nets. No finals for Magic no time soon get use to being suck. At this point it does not matter how good Lopez is Magic made their competition stronger.

ldawg
07-09-2012, 10:47 PM
My point is if you want to be a good team you dont feed the beast. winning rings is like a chess match. Would you want to face Lebron, Howard, Melo and Rose? No way a championship team feed a team they have to go true. Do you think the Lakers would trade Bynum to OKC or Boston trade KG to Miami. that is highly stupid they are not taking anything from the nets they dont want to part with.

reffahead
07-09-2012, 10:53 PM
You know contrary to popular belief, Brook Lopez is not a bad player. Obviously he's nowhere near the Dwight Howard and Andre Bynum's of the league, but he's not a terrible player. People claim that he's an injury prone player, well here's a bit of news, this is his first year ever to be injured. Never experienced an injury in his NBA career prior to this year. People give him crap about his rebounding, the guy was recovering from mononucleosis, his was physically weak and yet he still played. He also had a calcium deposit in his arm which forced him to shy away from contact. People need to lay off with the hate, say what you will, but Lopez will prove people wrong this season. I'm not saying he'll take the title of the best center in the league, but he's certainly working to make some noise.

I by the way do not see a Dwight deal ever happening, way too complicated. I'm more than happy to have Lopez though.

Child please, Horford and Hibbert are better than Lopez and those two are 2nd tier bigs.

ldawg
07-09-2012, 11:05 PM
:laugh2::laugh2:
Child please, Horford and Hibbert are better than Lopez and those two are 2nd tier bigs.

ldawg
07-09-2012, 11:06 PM
lets see Lopez will have to beat Howard and the nets....noootttt . book it Orlando will not beat Nets in a seven game series in the net 7 years

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-09-2012, 11:08 PM
What's wrong with Orlando??

Well, 2 things...

The owner Devos is freaking 86 yrs old. Dude is senile to think Brook Lopez is the replacement for Dwight Howard.

2nd, CEO Alex Martins is a tool.

ldawg
07-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Howard ruin magic and they are still trying to be his friend and hurt their team more with a bad trade in their conference.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Howard ruin magic and they are still trying to be his friend and hurt their team more with a bad trade in their conference.

Actually, the Magic ruined themselves for making ****** moves and regressing after the 09 Finals.

ldawg
07-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Magic will not make the playoffs book it.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Magic will not make the playoffs book it.

And won't get the first overall pick in the draft either.

ldawg
07-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Lopez and Williams did not even do it. how in the world will nelson and screw ankle lopez do it?

ldawg
07-09-2012, 11:16 PM
who is the young future all star Nets given up with the potential?

ldawg
07-09-2012, 11:17 PM
nets kept all the players they wanted

ldawg
07-09-2012, 11:18 PM
they are given up nothing and landing howard and making Magic a speed bump in the East

LOOTERX9
07-09-2012, 11:20 PM

howard has a right to not want to play for orlando anymore. he played out most of his contract and informed team that he was not resigning. so it was up to orlando to make a trade and get assets back instead of letting him walk for nothing. Howard did better than lebron cause atleast he allowed orlando to get assets for him instead of just walking

ldawg
dont worry Luke Walton will save them.

broncosfan4eva
Makes no sense for Cleveland to give up picks

ldawg
07-09-2012, 11:22 PM
howard has a right to not want to play for orlando anymore. he played out most of his contract and informed team that he was not resigning. so it was up to orlando to make a trade and get assets back instead of letting him walk for nothing. Howard did better than lebron cause atleast he allowed orlando to get assets for him instead of just walkingYeah but who want to play for the magic now other than to get millions.

ldawg
07-09-2012, 11:28 PM
Magic was a top 4 team in the east nets were crap. You are going to trade Howard in your conference for crap? Denver at least left NY in a wreck and they remain talented, At least with Denver you can go watch a entertaining game. Orlando on the other hand will suck and take back nothing of value from the NETS. Does draft picks will be crap. Look OKC got lucky will not happen twice so soon. Jerry west was a beast to but he is yet to land a Kobe Shaq again

ldawg
07-09-2012, 11:30 PM
Lots of empty seats in Magic stadium

ldawg
07-09-2012, 11:31 PM
I heard If you get a park pass for Disney land and Universal studios you can go to a Magic game for free. front row.

ldawg
07-09-2012, 11:35 PM
What exactly are the Nets parting with? some meaning less low draft picks for some undeveloped kid

ldawg
07-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Lopez was not even worth 10wins on two good ankles

ldawg
07-09-2012, 11:42 PM
If that dude pull of this trade he will say Americans are stupid. I walk up in there and got Howard for a loaf of bread. how in the world did i got Howard with no assets to offer. Hey hey and you know what i met Dan and we had lunch next thing i know this dude start giving me draft picks I wonder if he knew Humphries is a free agent and he may need his picks for trades of his own its not like his team is better than my own? why is he helping me did he get the wrong idea at lunch?

Sssmush
07-10-2012, 12:33 AM
I agree.

If I'm Orlando, I just let this simmer and boil over, with Howard sitting on the bench. Then take back a package of picks and that's it, trade Howard to whatever city has the highest draft pick.

I wouldn't even do a press conference. I'd just be like "oh, yeah, we made a deal three days ago to send him to Houston for 3 first round picks. Sorry, we forgot to tell the media."

Sssmush
07-10-2012, 12:35 AM
If that dude pull of this trade he will say Americans are stupid. I walk up in there and got Howard for a loaf of bread. how in the world did i got Howard with no assets to offer. Hey hey and you know what i met Dan and we had lunch next thing i know this dude start giving me draft picks I wonder if he knew Humphries is a free agent and he may need his picks for trades of his own its not like his team is better than my own? why is he helping me did he get the wrong idea at lunch?

I know, right? that Nets owner was almost president of Russia.

If in one season he gets the 2nd best PG, 3rd best SG and 1st best Center in the NBA in trades, and then goes on to win the NBA title, people in Russia will think NBA owners are soft morons.