PDA

View Full Version : WOJ: Bynum wont sign extension w/ ORL

waveycrockett
07-08-2012, 06:13 PM
these dudes cant catch a break

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Bynum has shown no inclination to agree to an immediate extension if sent to Orlando as part of a Dwight Howard package, sources tell Y!

Among Bynum's short list of potential free agent landing spots in 2013, Houston is prominent with Dallas and Cleveland, sources tell Y!

The Lakers are far more confident Howard would have reasons to re-sign with them, than Magic have that Bynum would in a rebuild in Orlando.

Vinny642
07-08-2012, 06:14 PM
Guess Dwight to LA is dead

greg_ory_2005
07-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Perfect. Bynum won't sign back with Orlando and Dwight won't sign back with the Lakers. :p

THE MTL
WOJ used to be one of the most reliable sources out there, but he has been slipping alot recently.

I remember another article that said how Bynum wanted to make sure Orlando paid him

StarvingKnick22
lol he just trolled lakers with his immaturaty.

beasted86
07-08-2012, 06:16 PM
LMAO @ the Laker fans who said "he might want to be the man on a rebuilding team".

looka09

The Lakers are far more confident Howard would have reasons to re-sign with them, than Magic have that Bynum would in a rebuild in Orlando.

waveycrockett
Kind of make it sees Bynum doesn't want LA. He prob feels disrespected. LA may have screwed themselves.

arkanian215
0a

Gritz
07-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Lol

waveycrockett
07-08-2012, 06:17 PM
WOJ used to be one of the most reliable sources out there, but he has been slipping alot recently.

I remember another article that said how Bynum wanted to make sure Orlando paid him

He said that in an interview in general dude. Bynum said he didn't care where he played just wanted to be paid.

And dude is the best easily.

justinnum1
07-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Dwight to LA is not happening

Gritz
Among Bynum's short list of potential free agent landing spots in 2013, Houston is prominent with Dallas and Cleveland, sources tell Y!

Lol

JNoel
Not surprising

michael811
07-08-2012, 06:19 PM
there is no reason for either Dwight or Bynum to sign an extension you make more money and more years if you wait til your a free agent

JNoel
07-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Lol he would choose Cleveland over Magic? He must really not want the Magic:facepalm:

Chill_Will_24
07-08-2012, 06:20 PM
wow

beasted86
07-08-2012, 06:21 PM
He's due for a max offer wherever he is traded... and as a matter of fact, he is due for max offers in free agency from outside teams as well.

With that in mind, Orlando won't be his first option even if they can sign him to an extra year.

DODGERS&LAKERS
Ok sorry, maybe I missed it but where does it say he won't sign?

rickshaw
Houston, Dallas or Cleveland.

If he goes to the Cavs:

Kyrie
Waiters
?
Thompson
Bynum

Varejao off the bench and probably another high pick in the '13 draft. A lot of cap room. Next OKC

waveycrockett
07-08-2012, 06:23 PM
Lol he would choose Cleveland over Magic? He must really want out.:facepalm:
play with Kryie Irving, Dion Waiters, Tristan Thompson or Gustavo Ayon

waveycrockett
07-08-2012, 06:25 PM
He's due for a max offer wherever he is traded... and as a matter of fact, he is due for max offers in free agency from outside teams as well.

With that in mind, Orlando won't be his first option even if they can sign him to an extra year.
That extra year is overrated for players who are locks to get a max deal. Player gets that year in an extension anyway.

Iron24th
07-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Stop reading between the lines guys, it's a financial move first from both Bynum and Dwight to hit Free Agency, they'll make more money than signing an extension.

justinnum1
07-08-2012, 06:26 PM
irving-bynum would be nasty in a few years

Arch Stanton
07-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Lol he would choose Cleveland over Magic? He must really not want the Magic:facepalm:

Yeah he could play with Kyrie over whose that special player on the Magic? :facepalm:

LA_Raiders
07-08-2012, 06:28 PM
lol, We will see. I bet Lakers FOs are already tired of his imature ***... Babynum sucks...

waveycrockett
07-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Stop reading between the lines guys, it's a financial move first from both Bynum and Dwight to hit Free Agency, they'll make more money than signing an extension.
Wrong! Dwight would sign an extension now with the Nets. Bynum is no different to dictate where he wants to play.

nirvana235
07-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Yeah he could play with Kyrie over whose that special player on the Magic? :facepalm:

The Turk.

Gritz
07-08-2012, 06:29 PM
He's getting traded for Dirk

Iron24th
07-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Wrong! Dwight would sign an extension now with the Nets. Bynum is no different to dictate where he wants to play.

Bynum has the right to think about it after hitting free agency.

Jarvo
07-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Bynum trolling! Giving ORL a DX chop :rock:

smith&wesson
so he wants to go to the cavs, mavs, or rockets ?

kingkenny01
If he wants to go to cleveland he might as well throw milwaukee on the list

LAKERS4LIFE!!
07-08-2012, 06:33 PM
there is no reason for either Dwight or Bynum to sign an extension you make more money and more years if you wait til your a free agent

Exactly.

DLCK
07-08-2012, 06:36 PM
I think OP got tired of all hatred and critique pointed at nets front office he decided with misleading title that hopefully some critique would go in another direction.

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Still have not seen any proof of this or heard it from Bynum himself. Woj is just saying the Lakers like their chances to sign Dwight more than the Magic like their chances to sign Bynum. Nowhere does it say Bynum won't sign.

smiddy012
07-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Noah/Deng/1st for Bynum/filler

I wish!

Nash/Kobe/Deng/Gasol/Noah

Would be ****ing sick not to mention. Gasol would work better with Noah than he did with Bynum also.

waveycrockett
07-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Exactly.

Dwight doesnt want to hit free agency....

Chill_Will_24
07-08-2012, 06:39 PM
LOL You know its bad when a player would rather sign with CLE than your team

D12 fan
07-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Congrats Brooklyn.

ThePooH_1_
07-08-2012, 06:40 PM
So now the Bulls would have the best offer right? Noah + Deng + Picks for Howard? Still better than Lopez + Humph Who + ???

But I don't want this clown anyway...

5ass
07-08-2012, 06:40 PM
good i dont want that ***** on the magic. 3 team trade involving Magic, Lakers and one of Cleveland/Houston.

Waiters+Zeller to orlando
Howard+Jrich to LA
Bynum+Redick to Cleveland.

justinnum1
07-08-2012, 06:42 PM
gets dont this week.

Gritz
07-08-2012, 06:42 PM
So now the Bulls would have the best offer right? Noah + Deng + Picks for Howard? Still better than Lopez + Humph Who + ???

I'd rather have the Nets offer if I was the Magic

justinnum1
07-08-2012, 06:43 PM
east might look like

brooklyn
miami
boston
chicago
new york
who cares

ManRam
07-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Yay!

Held hostage by two different parties!

Bynum did once say something about all that matters is that there's a bank in the city he plays for. I think if they did trade for him, he'd end up staying, but you can't take that risk. We'd be able to offer the most money (plus no taxes)...but yeah.

This sucks. But I've kinda been resigned to the fact that we're going to be doing business with Brooklyn. So I'm already prepared for disappointment. Too many weird factors with LA. Houston, although interested, doesn't really ever seem to actually be grabbing ORL's attention...

popo85
07-08-2012, 06:44 PM
2 big dumb divas ship both out!!!

Chill_Will_24
07-08-2012, 06:45 PM
east might look like

brooklyn
miami
boston
chicago
new york
who cares

Cant put them over the Heat before even watching them play together especially after the Heat got Allen... MOREOVER the Nets dont have Dwight yet

ThunderousDemon
07-08-2012, 06:46 PM
The Lakers need to trade Bynum's ***** *** too.

ThePooH_1_
07-08-2012, 06:47 PM
I'd rather have the Nets offer if I was the Magic

u kidding right? So u rather take Lopez (Injure prone) Chris HUMPHRIES (whos just putting up this numbers becouse of D WILL) and couple of fillers instead of a solid rebounding and great defensive Center like Noah and one of the best lock down defenders in deng + a good scorer?

Alriiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......

Lakers + Giants
07-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Yay!

Held hostage by two different parties!

Bynum did once say something about all that matters is that there's a bank in the city he plays for. I think if they did trade for him, he'd end up staying, but you can't take that risk. We'd be able to offer the most money (plus no taxes)...but yeah.

This sucks. But I've kinda been resigned to the fact that we're going to be doing business with Brooklyn. So I'm already prepared for disappointment. Too many weird factors with LA. Houston, although interested, doesn't really ever seem to actually be grabbing ORL's attention...

This whole time i thought u liked Nets offer more.

C-Wick925
07-08-2012, 06:49 PM
cool.. trade bynum for a cpl firsts and then start a real rebuild

Blink
07-08-2012, 06:50 PM
When will all of this cry baby sh** just end?

NBA players are such divas!

justinnum1
07-08-2012, 06:52 PM
u kidding right? So u rather take Lopez (Injure prone) Chris HUMPHRIES (whos just putting up this numbers becouse of D WILL) and couple of fillers instead of a solid rebounding and great defensive Center like Noah and one of the best lock down defenders in deng + a good scorer?

Deng is almos 30 and noah is a decent center. That nets package seems like it's more catered to a team rebuilding.

popo85
07-08-2012, 06:52 PM
When will all of this cry baby sh** just end?

NBA players are such divas!

Back in the day there was classy centers like Olajuwon and Robinson now we gotta deal with 2 freakin vh1 housewife wanna be's a center.

Chill_Will_24
07-08-2012, 06:53 PM

I forgot Noah is the picture of health and Deng is so in demand cuz teams were jumping at the chance to get him when you were desperately trying to get a lottery pick for him... oh and i forgot that Humphries wasnt doing what he does ever since he became a Net and not until Deron got there did Hump learn to become a rebounding machine...

ManRam
This whole time i thought u liked Nets offer more.

More than LA's offer? No.

I just don't hate it like 99% of Magic fans. Paying Brook Lopez a max contract sets us up for pergatory...especially if we keep Baby/Hedo/Richardson/Nelson or any combo of those 2. That's a lot of money tied up into a bunch of 2nd (more like 3rd or 4th options after Brook) players...

Losoway
lmao

dwight - hello brooklyn

Vinny642
07-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Can we just ban crap like Dwight and Bynum from the NBA?

JerseysFinest
07-08-2012, 06:54 PM

You can't even say Brook Lopez is an injury prone player. Prior to this year, Lopez was injury free. This year, injuries hit him all at once, and then people suddenly are calling him injury-prone. And Dwight Howard doesn't want to stay in Chicago.

shep33
07-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Brooklyn it is then. Just end

Lakers + Giants
07-08-2012, 06:56 PM
More than LA's offer? No.

I just don't hate it like 99% of Magic fans. Paying Brook Lopez a max contract sets us up for pergatory...especially if we keep Baby/Hedo/Richardson/Nelson or any combo of those 2. That's a lot of money tied up into a bunch of 2nd (more like 3rd or 4th options after Brook) players...

Yea. I just always thought u were more interested in the Nets offer because i know you hate bynum. We'll seems like Lopez is now the Magic's center. :sigh:

justinnum1
07-08-2012, 06:58 PM
If lakers knew bynum would sign the extension with orlando, that deal would have been done months ago i think.

ThunderousDemon
07-08-2012, 06:59 PM
If lakers knew bynum would sign the extension with orlando, that deal would have been done months ago i think.

You mean if the Magic knew he would sign an extension?

DLCK
07-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Bynum understands the business. He wants to be known as a max player. With his injury history, he will cash in with team owning bird rights.

michael811
07-08-2012, 07:01 PM
why would any player sign an extension when they can wait til the end of the year and sign a bigger deal for more money in the offseason ? Deron Williams did the same thing he refused to sign an extension and signed a bigger contract with Jersey in free agency

John Walls Era
07-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Rockets need to get on this.

dodie53
07-08-2012, 07:05 PM
make up your minds already

MagicBucsSox
07-08-2012, 07:06 PM
This I think should excellerate a Dwight Bynum trade, what's either team have to lose? And it's clear who the better player is. I think it's boneheaded on Bynums part being how injury probe he's been

Spurred1
07-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Egomaniac driven insanity right now.

MagicBucsSox
07-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Egomaniac driven insanity right now.

It's not insanity it's smart business

ManRam
07-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Yea. I just always thought u were more interested in the Nets offer because i know you hate bynum. We'll seems like Lopez is now the Magic's center. :sigh:

I don't like Bynum. But he'd make us better in all likelihood, and that's all that matters. It's been well know around here that I have always been FAR from a Dwight-lover. My fellow Magic fans have even questioned my fandom because I'd be so hard on Dwight. I don't like how he handled things with Van Gundy early in their playoff success (said a lot of stupid things in 2009). I always felt like he was wasting a ton of potential and not growing enough. I never felt he was a tremendous leader. Don't get me wrong, I loved rooting for him, he just never was one of my 3-4 favorite Magic players...

I never loved Dwight, and it never got in the way of anything. I'll probably never love Bynum...so little will be changing. I might actively dislike Bynum, but I'm sure I'll grow to not hate him...

still1ballin
07-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Slipping away from the Lakers!

jayjay33
07-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Lakers so busy chasing d12 ....they probably lost Bynum. :mad:

Cal827
07-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Cleveland? LOL

Damn you Dan Gilbert and your collusion :mad: That's why they passed on Drummond :D

Lakers + Giants
07-08-2012, 07:21 PM
I don't like Bynum. But he'd make us better in all likelihood, and that's all that matters. It's been well know around here that I have always been FAR from a Dwight-lover. My fellow Magic fans have even questioned my fandom because I'd be so hard on Dwight. I don't like how he handled things with Van Gundy early in their playoff success (said a lot of stupid things in 2009). I always felt like he was wasting a ton of potential and not growing enough. I never felt he was a tremendous leader. Don't get me wrong, I loved rooting for him, he just never was one of my 3-4 favorite Magic players...

I never loved Dwight, and it never got in the way of anything. I'll probably never love Bynum...so little will be changing. I might actively dislike Bynum, but I'm sure I'll grow to not hate him...

I've seen you praise dwight when he deserves it and I've seen you rip him a new one whenever he's said or done something stupid as well. I know you're not a Magic homer or Dwight nut hugger at all.

I feel the same way about kobe tbh. I know i have 24 on my name but He's the player I praise the most when he deserves it but I always bash him more than any other laker.

I really hope lakers do end up getting dwight, just because IMO he would be a better fit with Nash than Bynum would. It just seems like that's not likely now though. :cry:

Spurred1
07-08-2012, 07:22 PM
It's not insanity it's smart business

It is insanity for Dwight to keep flip flopping-he had his chances to leave, declined, and now wants out. He's essentially holding the Magic hostage by announcing he'll run to the Nets next summer, so they basically have to trade him there because most teams aren't going to want to risk gutting a team/losing a major player for him only to lose him a few months later. If he were smart, he would have opted out and gone to the Nets this summer or pushed for the Magic to trade him there last season and held firm about that decision instead of the constant wavering.
Bynum is out to get paid, the team itself doesn't matter-so he's smart to hold out for more money when he can get it.
The Magic are being smart about this in that they are trying to get the best package for him so they can eventually get this over with and try to rebound from this Dwight nonsense. They need to find the best deal to help their franchise, not Dwight.

rockbottom2010
07-08-2012, 07:27 PM
i knew this wasn't gonna go down.....bynum is not going to a rebuilding franchise

yanksrock
07-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Man, I don't want Dwight in Brooklyn.

torocan
07-08-2012, 07:28 PM
i knew this wasn't gonna go down.....bynum is not going to a rebuilding franchise

Like Houston or Dallas?

justjames
07-08-2012, 07:31 PM
I guess Bynum decided he doesn't look good in blue.

lamar2006
07-08-2012, 07:31 PM

And Lopez will? He isn't even a top 5 center that is gonna make max money. Bynum even if he doesn't resign gives you cap room. Better to have cap room than pay an average player 15 plus million.

shep33
07-08-2012, 07:32 PM
It says that Bynum wouldn't sign immediately with Orlando. That being said, Orlando would have his bird rights and could offer him more money couldn't they?

ThunderousDemon
07-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Why would he sign an extension when he can get a max contract like Deron Williams did.

The goods
07-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Didn't Bynum ask people if he'd look good in a blue uniform?
They both want to get paid its no surprise.

Bruno
07-08-2012, 07:43 PM
i love the heat fans who immediately bash any dwight to la news.

they all know that Dwight to LA is the only thing between them and a heat dynasty.

LakersSaintsLSU
07-08-2012, 07:44 PM
i love the heat fans who immediately bash any dwight to la news.

They all know that dwight to la is the only thing between them and a heat dynasty.

:d

Allusion
07-08-2012, 07:46 PM
I dont understand half the people in this damn forum. One sentence and you guys look like idiots. Bynum and Howard trade still has the best chance at going through. If the Lakers did tell someone that they are about to get traded then it is going to get done. You don't risk that type of chemistry killer unless it is going down. Especially with what happened with the cp3 trade.

With all the articles I have read I still believe that Howard is going to LA. Doesn't make sense for him not to. Lopez is not even close to a max contract center. The dude has no defense or rebounding. Also didn't even score that well with Dwill being is PG. give me a break... They guy isn't that great and the Magic would be much smarter to go with bynum then howard.

Also all this article says is "bynum won't sign an IMMEDIATE extension with the Magic"... That doesn't mean he wont sign one... Swear stupid bipolar people.

justinnum1
07-08-2012, 07:47 PM
jared rudolph
Just spoke with a source that tells me that Billy King is "very close" to getting Dwight Howard. And deal could be completed "very soon."

shep33
07-08-2012, 07:47 PM
I personally think the Bynum deal is dead. Lots of reports saying he won't re-up now... key word "now"

SouthSideRookie
07-08-2012, 07:53 PM
I dont understand half the people in this damn forum. One sentence and you guys look like idiots. Bynum and Howard trade still has the best chance at going through. If the Lakers did tell someone that they are about to get traded then it is going to get done. You don't risk that type of chemistry killer unless it is going down. Especially with what happened with the cp3 trade.

With all the articles I have read I still believe that Howard is going to LA. Doesn't make sense for him not to. Lopez is not even close to a max contract center. The dude has no defense or rebounding. Also didn't even score that well with Dwill being is PG. give me a break... They guy isn't that great and the Magic would be much smarter to go with bynum then howard.

Also all this article says is "bynum won't sign an IMMEDIATE extension with the Magic"... That doesn't mean he wont sign one... Swear stupid people.

The problem is that it's not what the Lakers want, the Magic are the one's who have to pull the trigger on a deal for it to happen. On Lopez I agree, any logical NBA fan can see this and im sure the Orlando GM is also aware of it.

Allusion
07-08-2012, 07:55 PM
The problem is that it's not what the Lakers want, the Magic are the one's who have to pull the trigger on a deal for it to happen. On Lopez I agree, any logical NBA fan can see this and im sure the Orlando GM is also aware of it.

Well I still dont think the magic try to build around that bum... I think they would rather take their chances with Bynum and if he does leave (which he probably wont) they have a huge cap relief. if they get rid of howard and turk/jrich.

Allusion
07-08-2012, 07:57 PM
All I can say is these little 1 sentence tweets that people are posting are really damn annoying. They change every day. Just stop with this crap. Lets just wait until Howard comes to LA.

That way we dont have to check the damn forums every 2 seconds to see the updates.

These guys posting know nothing or crap wouldn't be changing everyday.

Oldmantrash
07-08-2012, 07:57 PM
By the end of next season, I guarantee that Lopez, brooks, picks, and whatever they get for Hump, will be thought of as better than just Bynum.

People are overrating Bynum, and underating Lopez, plus a future big time scorer in Brooks.

Dwight alone trumps them all, so I want him, but if the Lakers offered the Nets Bynum for Lopez, Brooks, and picks, hypothetically, I would never, ever do that.

--23--
07-08-2012, 08:06 PM
i still think a Dwight for Bynum trade will happen. Plus won't he make more money by not signing a extension?

popo85
07-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Underating Lopez, a soft center who can't rebound or play defense the Magic are better off trading with the Hawks for Teague/Horford or Smith

ThunderousDemon
07-08-2012, 08:14 PM
By the end of next season, I guarantee that Lopez, brooks, picks, and whatever they get for Hump, will be thought of as better than just Bynum.

People are overrating Bynum, and underating Lopez, plus a future big time scorer in Brooks.

Dwight alone trumps them all, so I want him, but if the Lakers offered the Nets Bynum for Lopez, Brooks, and picks, hypothetically, I would never, ever do that.

You're delusional man, there's a reason why nobody has made an offer to Lopez and it's not because you think he's underrated.

naps
07-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Best news of the day!

*Silver&Black*
07-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Come on Hawks, get a Horford/Teague deal going.

cssdmark
07-08-2012, 10:54 PM
Should go to New York the Knicks that is. Send Chandler, Amare and Lin for Dwight, Jameer and Riddick. Grunwald get it done.

BKdoubleStacker
07-08-2012, 10:58 PM

lopez is nothing special. Yea he can score, but is a horrible defender and rebounder.

b@llhog24
07-09-2012, 02:48 AM
Houston, Dallas or Cleveland.

If he goes to the Cavs:

Kyrie
Waiters
?
Thompson
Bynum

Varejao off the bench and probably another high pick in the '13 draft. A lot of cap room. Next OKC

Could trade Varejao for a Sf, maybe Leonard from the Spurs?

play with Kryie Irving, Dion Waiters, Tristan Thompson or Gustavo Ayon

Ayon and it isn't even close. :pity:

If he wants to go to cleveland he might as well throw milwaukee on the list

Lol why?

Then why post the offer? :confused:

Noah gets injured more than Lopez.

Dade County
07-09-2012, 02:58 AM
I no I am late to the party... But **** I was right...

everyone was worried about Howard, but the most important person in all of this was Bynum.

I am going to eat a big *** cookie now :)

Sssmush
07-09-2012, 03:03 AM
Lakers should've already had Bynum extended if they planned to trade him.

Although, from what I'd understood, if you handed him a pen right now he'd sign a max extension.

But yeah... Bynum is a willful guy, and been blasted for immaturity. If his agent is hearing from Dallas and Cleveland (tampering, anyone?) then maybe Bynum says "hold up a second, I want to wait."

Really, Orlando is the team that eats it cause nobody wants to play there. Maybe they get some picks and that's it for Dwight. Or maybe a double sign and trade next Summer.
Or maybe Lakers win the title with Bynum and Pau, and Orlando and Howard can just suck it

shep33
07-09-2012, 03:22 AM
Again, I'd bet anything that Bynum signs an extension once he's shown the money. Orlando doesn't seem to be willing to take that chance though.

rapjuicer06
07-09-2012, 03:27 AM
If Bynum won't sign an extension and the Lakers reaaaaally want Dwight, then Orlando should ask for Bynum and Gasol. Then if Bynum doesn't resign they can trade both players at the deadline and really start a rebuild the correct way

Antipod
07-09-2012, 03:45 AM
Cleveland? Why? lol

Losoway
07-09-2012, 03:47 AM
Dwight to the nets ...is suppose to happen by tuesday

lets see how trueful this rumor is

shep33
07-09-2012, 03:50 AM
Bynum is likely going to have a monster season. I mean if he put up 19 and 12 last year, you have to think that Steve Nash will get him 1-2 easy baskets extra per game.

Bynum is also in a contract year... we all know that typically means stats elevate. Gonna be interesting to see what LAL does. I think he signs long term with the Lakers by the deadline of next year. It's his preferred choice, and I don't see that changing.

Losoway
07-09-2012, 03:52 AM
Bynum is likely going to have a monster season. I mean if he put up 19 and 12 last year, you have to think that Steve Nash will get him 1-2 easy baskets extra per game.

Bynum is also in a contract year... we all know that typically means stats elevate. Gonna be interesting to see what LAL does. I think he signs long term with the Lakers by the deadline of next year. It's his preferred choice, and I don't see that changing.

no way. PAU is gonna have a monster year

it makes more sense to do the pick n roll plays with nash n gasol

bynum is gonna get alot of clean up points

justjames
07-09-2012, 03:54 AM
Bynum has zero experience with a good pick and roll PG. Would love to see how he does with the best one in the business.

shep33
07-09-2012, 04:01 AM
no way. PAU is gonna have a monster year

it makes more sense to do the pick n roll plays with nash n gasol

bynum is gonna get alot of clean up points

When Nash gets a high ball screen from Pau and gets into the lane. I mean, it's going to be scary. The defender guarding Bynum has to make a decision. Take Nash, help on Pau or stay on Bynum? Someone will pick up Pau because that'll be too easy and I honestly think Bynum is going to get a ton of lobs/easy points off of that.

LA_Raiders
07-09-2012, 04:15 AM
Bynum has zero experience with a good pick and roll PG. Would love to see how he does with the best one in the business.

He is going to be lost on Offence... Nash is a smart player, all passes will be going to Kobe & Gasol...

kblo247
07-09-2012, 05:19 AM
He is going to be lost on Offence... Nash is a smart player, all passes will be going to Kobe & Gasol...

Another way to look at it is Dhaq and Nash didn't work and Shaq was in very good shape and more skilled than Drew in their one full year together.

MagicBucsSox
07-09-2012, 05:52 AM
Orlando doesn't want Brooks or humphries just Lopez. Brooks easily was the best thing in the deal, our GM isnt on my good side. So were getting bk and now Cleveland trash? I pray a hump goes to philly

MagicBucsSox
07-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Another way to look at it is Dhaq and Nash didn't work and Shaq was in very good shape and more skilled than Drew in their one full year together.

Lmao shaq was not in good shape nor never skilled like Bynum. Shaqs game was build on power

JordansBulls
07-09-2012, 10:39 PM
I guess he doesn't want a contract then.

D12 fan
07-09-2012, 10:42 PM
I guess he doesn't want a contract then.

Why do you always bump up old threads,and say random things?

Vinny642
07-09-2012, 10:47 PM
Why do you always bump up old threads,and say random things?

Old? this was made like yesterday...

Why did you come at the dude like that? Let the guy do his thing and you do you.... deal? DEAL

Evolution23
07-09-2012, 10:50 PM
no direct quote = fake

lpdunks8
07-09-2012, 10:50 PM

What the heck?

Drew is more skilled, but Shaq was more powerful.

Now, to your "didn't work" point. Shaq had a resurgence in Phoenix playing with Nash. In 08-09 (at age 36), he averaged 17.8 and 8.4 on 60.9%FG in 75 games. That is his highest FG% ever in a season in which he played more than 37 games.

D12 fan
07-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Old? this was made like yesterday...

Why did you come at the dude like that? Let the guy do his thing and you do you.... deal? DEAL

look at the nba forum,you can see he is trolling.

Vinny642
07-09-2012, 10:52 PM
look at the nba forum,you can see he is trolling.

All I see is crappy Dwight Howard threads

reffahead
07-09-2012, 10:55 PM
Lando wants a guy to sign with his blood. Sometimes you take risks, Lakers are willing to do so.

mania03
07-09-2012, 11:01 PM
LMAO @ the Laker fans who said "he might want to be the man on a rebuilding team".

Lol who said that ? thats funnyy