PDA

View Full Version : Jamal Crawford or Chauncy Billups

Toastyy
07-06-2012, 03:38 PM
The Clippers just signed Crawford and Billups but who do you think will start at the 2 for them?

I know Billups is a point guard but they started him last season until he got injured and it worked out well for them, but they didn't really have anyone who was near as good as Billups so it made sense.
Now they have Crawford who is a true 2 guard and provides better scoring then Billups do you think they will start him over Billups?

Chacarron
07-06-2012, 03:52 PM
Billups should start, bring in Crawford off the bench for instant offense.

jetsfan28
07-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Billups starts because if, for whatever reason, you need to bring in both backup guards at the same time (ex: Paul is in foul trouble and the SG is at a normal rest), you would much rather play Bledose and Crawford than Bledsoe and Billups.

TeamSeattle
07-06-2012, 03:57 PM
Clippers still have too many undersized combo guards. They need to let Bledsoe go for a decent sized 2 guard. Crawford is still a glorified PG.

King41
07-06-2012, 03:58 PM
i would bring jamal off the bench no brainer

nycericanguy
07-06-2012, 03:58 PM
I don't get the JC signing by LAC. And then for 4 years at that. He's an undersized chucking, declining guard. They could have done better.

StarvingKnick22
07-06-2012, 04:00 PM
Crawford does best off the bench

jayjay33
07-06-2012, 04:01 PM
Crawford is a 6th man that's what he does.

Avenged
07-06-2012, 04:09 PM
Yeah, Crawford off the bench sounds best.

Also have to watch out how Billups returns after that major injury.. If he's not the same player (which I don't think he will be) perhaps Crawford starting would be better.

NoahH
07-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Crawford is a 6th man that's what he does.

+1. No brainer Billups will start

Chronz
07-06-2012, 07:13 PM
Well it would be a disgrace if Jamal started considering we didnt get Ray Allen because Chauncey was supposedly unwilling to come off the bench and Ray wanted to start as well.

Cracka2HI!
07-06-2012, 11:12 PM
What's funny is I'm pretty sure Randy Foye is going to start LOL. Am I the only one who thinks Chauncey might not even come back this year? I guess the doctors know better than me, but everyone seems to be acting like he's not even injured. Same goes for Allen really. I think the only plus about Crawford is he seems to have an able healthy body. Compared to Billups an Allen anyway. I think the Clippers still need a starting SG because I have to imagine they picked up Crawford to fill Mo's role. Which he should be able to do.

airforceones25
07-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Dude you have a sick fascination with Randy Foye and I hate it. Lol

Chauncey will be back. He might miss the first couple games but he will be back. They just released this video about 2 weeks ago and he's been running and says he's stronger than ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCIZlQ3P-rc

Cracka2HI!
07-07-2012, 12:24 AM
Dude you have a sick fascination with Randy Foye and I hate it. Lol

Chauncey will be back. He might miss the first couple games but he will be back. They just released this video about 2 weeks ago and he's been running and says he's stronger than ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCIZlQ3P-rc

LOL! Yes I do!! I should get Foye tattoo, uh or maybe a sig! I like the video of Chauncey. He looks good and I believe that if anyone at that age can come back it's him. He has been about 5 months and looks like he could be back in another 5 for sure. I do think Foye will be on the team tho and the opening day starting SG....muhahahahaha!!!