PDA

View Full Version : Where does Ray Allen sign???

Ty Fast
07-05-2012, 01:06 AM
He is the best free agent left. Where does he go?

xxplayerxx23
07-05-2012, 01:08 AM
Miami :(

Chacarron
07-05-2012, 01:12 AM
If the Clipps sign Jamal Crawford, I think Allen is heading to Miami.

AndyfromNeptune
07-05-2012, 01:16 AM
Boston, Mavericks, Clippers, Grizzlies, Miami Heat, and Knicks probably all want him.

I hope he goes to the Knicks..most likely he stays in Boston. The dark horse for him is the Mavericks..

The Miami Heat, Clippers (if they sign a SG), and Grizzlies will probably not receive his services in my best estimation.

In that order...I hope he doesn't sign with the Heat

SportsFanatic10
07-05-2012, 01:19 AM
can't wait to find out. if he chooses miami i'll be thrilled!

i was thinking about it today and tried to put some odds on it. heres what i got

45% celtics
40% heat
10% clippers
5% other

i'm trying not to get my hopes up lol

popo85
07-05-2012, 01:20 AM
M.i.a

Ryan328
07-05-2012, 01:22 AM
Prob Miami

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-05-2012, 01:22 AM
Come to the Lakers as he'll get wide open 3's all night with guys double Kobe, Pau and Bynum and Nash passing to him.

Nash, Kobe, Allen. Class of 96 rocks! :rock:

Cfrey
07-05-2012, 01:24 AM
Come to the Lakers as he'll get wide open 3's all night with guys double Kobe, Pau and Bynum and Nash passing to him.

So Allen isn't going to get more open looks than he ever has in his career if he doesn't go to Miami??

Lol a couple guys named wade and lebron would give Allen more open shots then he'd know what to do with ******

Ty Fast
07-05-2012, 01:27 AM

then sign AI as well and bring back derek fisher

cutiepie80
07-05-2012, 01:28 AM
I don't even know who is left, but he's not the best.

The guy is a 6th man at best in the end of his career. I thought he could outlive Pierce/Garnett......not even close.

Chacarron
07-05-2012, 01:30 AM

Don't forget Camby. :)

UPRock
07-05-2012, 01:31 AM
Miami or back to Boston.

FreakaNashur
07-05-2012, 01:37 AM
miami. bron and wade already recruiting him.

robdog_5
07-05-2012, 01:41 AM
Celtics for sure, it's a ploy to make Miami think they have him, waste their time so they can't get another stud. Doc and Ainge drew up the master plan

J4KOP99
07-05-2012, 01:43 AM
what are these teams offering him financially?

dhopisthename
07-05-2012, 01:47 AM
what are these teams offering him financially?

clippers the full mle(about 5 mill)
celtics(6 mill)
heat lux mle(3 mill)
grizzlies full mle(5 mill)

this feels very similar to lamar odom a few years back with the heat when he was just using us to get more money from the lakers. I kind of the feel the same thing with the celtics

Khri
07-05-2012, 01:51 AM
Boston

robdog_5
07-05-2012, 01:53 AM
Cs, loves Doc, loves KG/PP, loves hospitals/doctors for his son who has diabetes. More $.

SportsFanatic10
07-05-2012, 02:44 AM
Cs, loves Doc, loves KG/PP, loves hospitals/doctors for his son who has diabetes. More $.

all good reasons but theres good ones for miami too.

he and rondo apparently don't get along, wasn't happy being benched for bradley, wants to win not lose to miami again, celtics went ahead and grabbed terry who basically plays the same role, moneys not that that bad since no state tax. all the open 3s he can shoot from lebron/wade/bosh.

ryang
07-05-2012, 02:50 AM
clippers the full mle(about 5 mill)
celtics(6 mill)
heat lux mle(3 mill)
grizzlies full mle(5 mill)

this feels very similar to lamar odom a few years back with the heat when he was just using us to get more money from the lakers. I kind of the feel the same thing with the celtics

we traded lamar by the way.. Did you mean fisher?? I feel that way to but riley wont lose out on anything.. its ray allen or any one of the scrubs left..

robdog_5
07-05-2012, 02:52 AM
all good reasons but theres good ones for miami too.

he and rondo apparently don't get along, wasn't happy being benched for bradley, wants to win not lose to miami again, moneys not that that bad since no state tax. all the open 3s he can shoot from lebron/wade/bosh.

Is he starting over wade? Also chance he does start for Boston. He gets open looks in Boston. Still less $. Rondo stuff I'm not sure how much that is been blown out of proportion, considering some inside source guys say it's water under a bridge. Can win with Boston, as a competitor he knows regardless of what fans say about who was injured he was 1 game away from another finals appearance and Boston has improved in off season. I think he's coming back and Miami might not even be #2 on his list.

Wade and Bron tweet about Ray, PP, Doc and Kg call him directly.

ryang
07-05-2012, 02:56 AM
If we get him great if not oh well.. not gonna make or break us... I dont think he goes back to boston only because he wouldnt even bother coming here or la if we cant match boston.. and if he is waiting for boston to call and say I love you then hes obviously homosexual and he can stay up in boston..

robdog_5
07-05-2012, 03:00 AM
If we get him great if not oh well.. not gonna make or break us... I dont think he goes back to boston only because he wouldnt even bother coming here or la if we cant match boston.. and if he is waiting for boston to call and say I love you then hes obviously homosexual and he can stay up in boston..

Miami and LA aren't bad places to visit in your vacation time. He will listen for sure

DeadMemories
07-05-2012, 03:00 AM
Lakers

SportsFanatic10
07-05-2012, 03:02 AM
Is he starting over wade? Also chance he does start for Boston. He gets open looks in Boston. Still less $. Rondo stuff I'm not sure how much that is been blown out of proportion, considering some inside source guys say it's water under a bridge. Can win with Boston, as a competitor he knows regardless of what fans say about who was injured he was 1 game away from another finals appearance and Boston has improved in off season. I think he's coming back and Miami might not even be #2 on his list.

Wade and Bron tweet about Ray, PP, Doc and Kg call him directly.

like i said your reasons are good too...its like 50-50 basically i'd say. i do think he doesn't like the jason terry signing since that figures to reduce his role though. thats just imo

IversonIsKrazy
07-05-2012, 03:05 AM
Please. God. Dont let him go to Miami. Please.

JasonJohnHorn
07-05-2012, 03:29 AM
I get the feeling that Boston is going to make it worth his while to stay in Green. They can actually offer him money, no other team can.

bagwell368
07-05-2012, 05:54 AM
he and rondo apparently don't get along, wasn't happy being benched for bradley, celtics went ahead and grabbed terry who basically plays the same role

That's all true.

The Celts also broke faith with him at the deadline by getting so close to dealing him, they told him he was dealt.

If RR/JT/AB are all healthy there isn't much time for 4th and 5th guards. So RA would be coming back for the $6M x 2 years deal to play less minutes than just about anywhere and have almost no chance to win a title, AND almost no chance to realize the value of his career goals or even his contract. A move for the pink hats, and the value of his contract in trade, not so much the player.

For RA's sake he should go elsewhere, but the not the Knicks - that's a circus until proven otherwise.

bagwell368
07-05-2012, 05:59 AM
Also chance he does start for Boston. He gets open looks in Boston.

Sure. If two of the three guys in front of him are hurt.

Rondo stuff I'm not sure how much that is been blown out of proportion, considering some inside source guys say it's water under a bridge.

What source? Even the TV/radio guys were talking about it on an almost daily basis the last 1/3 of the season.

Can win with Boston, as a competitor he knows regardless of what fans say about who was injured he was 1 game away from another finals appearance and Boston has improved in off season. I think he's coming back and Miami might not even be #2 on his list.

KG and PP and RA and JT all being a year older more then wipe out any improvements so far (I.E. Bass and Green are not signed - and as an aside the Celts won't sign Bass unless it's a sign and trade).

Can win? Win what a title? Highly doubtful. Not even a 2% chance at this time in the formation of the team vs other teams.

Chavacano
07-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Hopefully, he re-signs with the Celtics.

**** yeah! :rock:

StarvingKnick22
07-05-2012, 09:18 AM
To knocks so we don't have to have a depression

DR_1
07-05-2012, 09:22 AM
Clippers, maybe Grizz.

justinnum1
07-05-2012, 10:23 AM
we traded lamar by the way.. Did you mean fisher?? I feel that way to but riley wont lose out on anything.. its ray allen or any one of the scrubs left..

we tried to give lamar the mle in 09, but he resigned with la for more.

IIISSKiLL
07-05-2012, 10:50 AM
Celtics for sure, it's a ploy to make Miami think they have him, waste their time so they can't get another stud. Doc and Ainge drew up the master plan

looks like Boston gave up by signing Jason Terry.. Allen wants playing time and boston only wants allen so they can have somebody to trade

Celtic5
07-05-2012, 10:52 AM
Sure. If two of the three guys in front of him are hurt.

What source? Even the TV/radio guys were talking about it on an almost daily basis the last 1/3 of the season.

KG and PP and RA and JT all being a year older more then wipe out any improvements so far (I.E. Bass and Green are not signed - and as an aside the Celts won't sign Bass unless it's a sign and trade).

Can win? Win what a title? Highly doubtful. Not even a 2% chance at this time in the formation of the team vs other teams.

Why are you even a Celtics fan? Not even a 2% chance.:facepalm: If we have a healthy Avery Bradley and Jeff Green, that alone gives better than a 2% chance. Plus we still have Bird Rights to Brandon Bass and Ray Allen which means we can use them (or their salaries) to improve the team further. Not to mention the fact that our bench will be even deeper with Terry, Sullinger and Melo along with the possible additions of Wilcox, Pietrus, Kristic, dooling etc...

Jint.
07-05-2012, 11:01 AM
the Meat

dnewguy
07-05-2012, 11:05 AM
miami. bron and wade already recruiting him.

Dude your sig just made my day.

Corey
07-05-2012, 11:56 AM
Boston can offer him more than anyone else.

daboywonder2002
07-05-2012, 12:00 PM
if mike miller and james jones retire, does that free up money for miami to sign allen and another free agent?

justinnum1
07-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Boston can offer him more than anyone else.

not more playing time.

robdog_5
07-05-2012, 01:12 PM
not more playing time.

Money
celtics
clippers/Grizz
Miami

PT
clippers
Grizz
Heat
celtics

Chance of winning
Miami
celtics
Clippers/Grizz

IMO heat are only in it if Allen is trying to get a title at all cost.

Boston, makes most sense then clippers

kylem4711
07-05-2012, 01:14 PM
to the clippers in a S&T for nick young.

tcav701
07-05-2012, 01:29 PM
not more playing time.

You're right,

the Clippers could offer the most playing time.

Blitzbolt
07-05-2012, 02:34 PM
So if Allen picks the celtics who are the Heat gonna go after?What's the plan B???

dnewguy
07-05-2012, 02:38 PM
So if Allen picks the celtics who are the Heat gonna go after?What's the plan B???

Rashaad Lewis is the consolation price.

knicks4life33
07-05-2012, 02:46 PM
If he wanted payback spike lee for "he got game" he would come to ny

justinnum1
07-05-2012, 02:48 PM
If he wanted payback spike lee for "he got game" he would come to ny

He wants a chance to win a ring, not going to be ny

bearadonisdna
07-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Flush.

Thats the sound of Ray Allens legacy if he joins the heat.
This if you cant beat them join them for half the money bit from Allen is pathetic

tcav701
07-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Clips are out.

Miami might be the only team that wants him lol.

Blitzbolt
07-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Clips are out.

Miami might be the only team that wants him lol.

Not true the Grizzlies already offer him 5mil we want him but allen does not :mad:

IIISSKiLL
07-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Flush.

This if you cant beat them join them for half the money bit from Allen is pathetic

like nash to the lakers ? or malone to the lakers ? or fisher to okc ? Boston wanted him out for oj mayo I don't see anything wrong with Ray Allen coming to Miami

IIISSKiLL
07-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Karl Malone's last year in Utah 19,250,000.00 Ray Allen last year salary in Boston 10,000,000.00

Karl Malone signing with Lakers 1,500,000.00 Ray Allen IF he signs with Miami will probably be 3.4 mill for three years.. I really don't see anything wrong with what Ray Allen MIGHT do.. So many legends before him have done it

bearadonisdna
07-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Nash is still getting paid pretty well.

dwadefan45
07-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Flush.

If Jason Terry didn't agree to sign with Celtics then I would agree.

basketfan4life
07-05-2012, 03:42 PM
difference is Malone never got a ring.

robdog_5
07-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Boston talking no trade clause because he wants to stay there but isn't sure he won't just get traded. If Cs do that he will be there IMO

mjt20mik
07-05-2012, 03:43 PM
If Jason Terry didn't agree to sign with Celtics then I would agree.

This and the fact that Bradley with probably start next season infront of Ray.

IIISSKiLL
07-05-2012, 03:44 PM
difference is Malone never got a ring.

I don't wanna hear that crap.. Boston wanted to trade him, picked up Jason Terry, Clippers canceled the visit, and if he wants to come to Miami to get wide open shots then so be it

bearadonisdna
07-05-2012, 03:47 PM
When malone left the jazz he got ousted form the playoffs in the 1st round 3 years in a row. and was 40.

Allen made the efc game 7 last year. Different situations.

Wade n Fade
07-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Flush.

Are you seriously going to argue that his legacy will be completely tarnished? I think you are just typing this out of pure spite. I challenge anyone to argue how the all time 3 point leader will have his legacy destroyed.

Slug3
07-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Are you seriously going to argue that his legacy will be completely tarnished? I think you are just typing this out of pure spite. I challenge anyone to argue how the all time 3 point leader will have his legacy destroyed.

Cause you can't go to good teams.

SportsFanatic10
07-05-2012, 04:52 PM

this...people need to think before they post and not just go on an angry rant.

kidd just flipped from the mavs to the knicks i heard...guess his legacy is flushed now along with nash and terry too :rolleyes:

mjm07
07-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Cause you can't go to the HEAT.

Fixed it. ;)

Bring The Heat
07-05-2012, 05:13 PM
People hate our team so much that any player who signs with us is "pathetic" and tarnishing their legacy, LMFAO...

Listen mother****ers were going to be around for awhile playing for championships, I guess you can say we will be your worst nightmare... So might as well start getting use to it

GoneGuru
07-05-2012, 05:16 PM

Im thinking this too and im a heat fan for christ sake...

Bring The Heat
07-05-2012, 05:17 PM
I hope Ray Allen signs with us but for some reason I think he is going to remain in a celtic uniform and take the extra cash...

bagwell368
07-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Why are you even a Celtics fan? Not even a 2% chance.

I'm a realist, not a child. What does the 5 stand for? I could hazzard a guess.

If we have a healthy Avery Bradley and Jeff Green, that alone gives better than a 2% chance.

Oh you mean with a declining/injured PP and KG too?

Plus we still have Bird Rights to Brandon Bass and Ray Allen which means we can use them (or their salaries) to improve the team further. Not to mention the fact that our bench will be even deeper with Terry, Sullinger and Melo along with the possible additions of Wilcox, Pietrus, Kristic, dooling etc...

Bass will be S&T - you got that one right!

Try reading Candide sometime... you'd love it, everything works out for the best always.

bagwell368
07-05-2012, 05:27 PM
Flush.

Ridiculous. So would Ray be more pure if he never got dealt to the Celts to win a title?

fin_frenzy_84
07-05-2012, 05:33 PM
People hate our team so much that any player who signs with us is "pathetic" and tarnishing their legacy, LMFAO...

Listen mother****ers were going to be around for awhile playing for championships, I guess you can say we will be your worst nightmare... So might as well start getting use to it
I got one word "Lakers"

Just because won one championship with the big three dont get all cocky. Now the Heat have a much bigger target on his back and Kobe will refuse to lose this year with Nash coming to LA.

ryang
07-05-2012, 05:49 PM
kobe will refuse to lose?? lmao.. Okc is still a better team...

apocalypse15
07-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Does Ray Allen even know where he's going yet? As a celtics fan I want it to be Boston but if he leaves then so be it. I would hate to see him in any other uniform not just Miami's. His home is Connecticut just a couple hours or less from Boston plus he's built many friendships within the C's organization. Just cause Miami are defending champs does not mean they will be next year. Do previous year champs repeat every single time? To say Miami is a lock to win it with Allen is ridiculous because Allen was injured last year so age is growing on him. My guess is it's Boston but not because I am a fan of the celtics but Allen has more than just teammates here in the northeast.

Gagan136
07-05-2012, 06:21 PM
Celtics or Miami.

RaiderLakersA's
07-05-2012, 06:26 PM
I think MIA or BOS. But wish there was some way to get him on the Lakers.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Don't know what the hold up is with Ray Allen. It's been speculated since May when the playoffs were still going on and Celtics were still playing the Sixers that he wanted Miami. Maybe he wants an hour show or something his own I guess.

Just announce it already man. :pity:

We all know your going to South Beach!

Jonathan2323
07-05-2012, 07:21 PM

I got one word "Lakers"

Just because won one championship with the big three dont get all cocky. Now the Heat have a much bigger target on his back and Kobe will refuse to lose this year with Nash coming to LA.

HEAT have been playing with the biggest targets on their backs in league history lol.

justinnum1
07-05-2012, 07:31 PM
HEAT have been playing with the biggest targets on their backs in league history lol.

for real.

fin_frenzy_84
07-05-2012, 07:58 PM

That target got much bigger. The lakers now have a team that could beat the heat. Kobe knows he has only a few years left and now adding Nash???? Good luck Miami lol

smiddy012
07-05-2012, 08:00 PM

Bigger than MJs Bulls, because opposing teams actually respected them.

justinnum1
07-05-2012, 08:02 PM
That target got much bigger. The lakers now have a team that could beat the heat. Kobe knows he has only a few years left and now adding Nash???? Good luck Miami lol

lakers first need to get past okc which i doubt will happen.

Bring The Heat
07-05-2012, 08:35 PM

Goodluck Miami... I heard that same garbage when we entered the finals against OKC and look what happened... Lakers are going to be good but if anything it should be good luck LA... We are the champions and the team to beat my friend... Miami ain't scared of no one... Last time I checked defense wins championships... and are definitely one of the best at that.

heimdog8
07-05-2012, 09:07 PM
^^^ I still think OKC was the better team. They really underperformed. I would put my money on OKC if they played the heat again. Also, the lakers probably would have matched up better with the heat even more so than OKC even this season. Now with Nash and the lakers size, the heat will have a tough time matching up. The lakers played the heat tough and that was fisher as the starting point and no help on the bench. Miami stepped up this year I'll give them that. But OKC and the Lakers will be much stronger this year. If the heat dont get ray allen, they might not even be the favorites

justinnum1
07-05-2012, 09:08 PM
^^^ I still think OKC was the better team. They really underperformed. I would put my money on OKC if they played the heat again. Also, the lakers probably would have matched up better with the heat even more so than OKC even this season. Now with Nash and the lakers size, the heat will have a tough time matching up. The lakers played the heat tough and that was fisher as the starting point and no help on the bench. Miami stepped up this year I'll give them that. But OKC and the Lakers will be much stronger this year. If the heat dont get ray allen, they might not even be the favorites

lmao

Master Mind
07-05-2012, 09:15 PM

Keep telling yourself that...

naps
07-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Flush.

Since when a players legacy sounds like "Flush" when he adds more possible championships? Give one mother ****ing example. You just sound the like the left out ex-gf in the party who is not wanted by anyone LMFAO!

Blitzbolt
07-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Allen did it before and he will do it again.

Heat haters suck they are even worst then the knicks fans they make no sense.

justinnum1
07-05-2012, 10:12 PM
ray allen is sitting down right now at dinner with his reps, also, zo, spo, riley, nick arison, andy elisburg also at meeting.

Ray Allen left his hotel w/ his representatives at around 8 to meet a Heat contingent. By now, you may have seen photos.

this kid is their and has pics

https://twitter.com/abirnbaum818

sharqstealth
07-05-2012, 10:34 PM

Oh really??? That was funny! 1 championship and they already think they own a dynasty...:facepalm: I hope Michael Jordan has something to say about this...

sharqstealth
07-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Allen did it before and he will do it again.

Heat haters suck they are even worst then the knicks fans they make no sense.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

justinnum1
07-06-2012, 03:41 PM
windhorst
Ray Allen left Miami without accepting Heat offer, sources say he is torn on whether to leave Celtics:

pretty sure he stays in boston

TeamSeattle
07-06-2012, 03:45 PM
windhorst

how much is ray really looking for?

robdog_5
07-06-2012, 03:50 PM
He's coming leaving Miami coming HOME to Boston

Toastyy
07-06-2012, 03:50 PM
I'm saying Miami, a poll would be nice

justinnum1
07-06-2012, 03:52 PM

i dont think its about the money, is he willing to leave a contender he has been on for the last 5 years to come to a better team?

he either joins miami or he loses to them next year.

Slug3
07-06-2012, 03:53 PM

He probably wants the 2 year 12 million deal from Boston but is just wondering really where the time will come from with Terry and Bradley playing at the same position. I can see Boston using Terry and Allen as their 2nd unit, but it gets cloudy at the end of games with Rondo/Bradley/Terry/Allen all looking to close out the games but really having 2 spots for those 4 to try and get in. I dont see Rondo on the bench so its one spot between Bradley/Allen/Terry. I believe KG and Pierce will be on there and Bass most likely as well unless a tema has a small 4 spot.

Monta is beast
07-06-2012, 03:53 PM
i dont think its about the money, is he willing to leave a contender he has been on for the last 5 years to come to a better team?

he either joins miami or he loses to them next year.

Miami aint winning next year.

TeamSeattle
07-06-2012, 03:55 PM
He probably wants the 2 year 12 million deal from Boston but is just wondering really where the time will come from with Terry and Bradley playing at the same position. I can see Boston using Terry and Allen as their 2nd unit, but it gets cloudy at the end of games with Rondo/Bradley/Terry/Allen all looking to close out the games but really having 2 spots for those 4 to try and get in. I dont see Rondo on the bench so its one spot between Bradley/Allen/Terry. I believe KG and Pierce will be on there and Bass most likely as well unless a tema has a small 4 spot.

Yea that's the thing...will Ray play behind Paul Pierce at the 3 position or will Terry slide behind as Rondo's backup. Boston now has 3 starting sg's on their roster so the situation gets kinda sticky if Ray decides to stay there. He can always come to the Knicks though and start instantly :cool:

avengedchaos5
07-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Ray will stay. three words for the three point king!!!!!!

Caveman508
07-06-2012, 03:59 PM
windhorst

link?

justinnum1
07-06-2012, 03:59 PM

whatever helps you sleep at night.

link?

im not reposting it, look on the last page

LakersLockdwn
07-06-2012, 04:04 PM
if he wants to be yelled at like a child for not being in the right spot he should go to miami if he wants to play on a true veteran ran team that will space the floor and get open shot LA is the best place:D

justinnum1
07-06-2012, 04:05 PM
if he wants to be yelled at like a child for not being in the right spot he should go to miami if he wants to play on a true veteran ran team that will space the floor and get open shot LA is the best place:D

If he wants another ring he will be in miami. ;)

and if you think lebron would yell at ray well then you need to rethink that.

cssdmark
07-06-2012, 04:08 PM
He goes to the Dark Horse team, New York

Beantownsboss
07-06-2012, 04:11 PM
I honestly don't care if we lose him, we need younger guys. Bradley is a stud.

robdog_5
07-06-2012, 04:14 PM
I honestly don't care if we lose him, we need younger guys. Bradley is a stud.

I agree if Ray went to clips or grizzlies I would thank him for his contribution to the celtics and not be bummed one bit. He's a Bigtime shooter still but terry and Bradley are better for the celtics at this point and with less mins we could use a stopper like Petruis to spot use.

However losing him to the heat is where I have an issue. Honestly though think in rays terms. He likely wants Boston and wants to be sure he's not dealt, using Miami is good for leverage. Right?

Caveman508
07-06-2012, 04:16 PM

lol listen guy, you posted a quote, not a link..I obviousl saw what you posted if I quoted it, just looking for a direct link :rolleyes:

mjm07
07-06-2012, 04:18 PM
if he wants to be yelled at like a child for not passing the ball in the right spot he should go to L.A. if he wants to play on a true veteran ran team that will space the floor and get open shots plus win multiple chamipionship, Miami is the best place:D

;)

CavsYanksDuke
07-06-2012, 04:18 PM

Wow. You've convinced me with your incredible articulation skills.

justinnum1
07-06-2012, 04:21 PM

lol listen guy, you posted a quote, not a link..I obviousl saw what you posted if I quoted it, just looking for a direct link :rolleyes:

Who posts links for twitter?

piratepete
07-06-2012, 05:37 PM
i think all nba players do the same bull ... they go to others teams to make their team give up more . it doesnt take that mush time to figure out what the deal is less money or stay make more money . hes not a spring chicken anymore . its all about the money !!!!! he has ring already .

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-06-2012, 05:41 PM
KG and Paul will be doing the job to make him stay.

llemon
07-06-2012, 05:43 PM
He is the best free agent left. Where does he go?

Where the woodbine twineth.

Im_in_Mia_bish
07-06-2012, 05:45 PM
Cmon Allen signnn with the Heat!!!

heimdog8
07-06-2012, 06:29 PM
Keep telling yourself that...

keep telling yourself the heat will make every 3 like they did that series. the heat went to game 7 against an old celtic team who were banged up badly. Now they get avery bradley back as well as jeff green. Ray allen is the deciding factor. If he goes to the heat, i think heat will win the east. if ray goes back to boston i think boston would beat miami in a series. you can't rely on guys like miller and battier shooting 70% from 3 every series.

ryang
07-06-2012, 06:37 PM
keep telling yourself the heat will make every 3 like they did that series. the heat went to game 7 against an old celtic team who were banged up badly. Now they get avery bradley back as well as jeff green. Ray allen is the deciding factor. If he goes to the heat, i think heat will win the east. if ray goes back to boston i think boston would beat miami in a series. you can't rely on guys like miller and battier shooting 70% from 3 every series.

Good thing they didnt shoot 70 % every series.. Did you watch the same playoffs I did?? Boston took us to 7 but philly took boston to 7.. so if ray goes there are they the favorite over boston:facepalm:... 2 years in a row weve beaten the celtics.. We will beat them again with or without ray allen...

justjames
07-06-2012, 06:42 PM
KG and Paul will be doing the job to make him stay.

Blow and rim?

ryang
07-06-2012, 06:43 PM
if bosh was healthy for that series it would have gone 5 just like the previous year... If you feel boston is going to knock the heat off next year congrats but im not buying that crap

Sportfan
07-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Cmon Allen signnn with the Heat!!!
We talking about Allen Ray right?

KnicksR4Real
07-06-2012, 08:05 PM
Sources are telling me Allen will sign with the Bobcats. When asked why, he said "Only Jesus can save them"

Im_in_Mia_bish
07-06-2012, 08:28 PM
We talking about Allen Ray right?

cool.

Im_in_Mia_bish
07-06-2012, 08:29 PM
if bosh was healthy for that series it would have gone 5 just like the previous year... If you feel boston is going to knock the heat off next year congrats but im not buying that crap

dude, just like chicago fans.. they are delusional.

lets see their response after the heat bounce them for the 3rd straight year IF they face off.

Corey
07-06-2012, 09:01 PM

dude, just like chicago fans.. they are delusional.

lets see their response after the heat bounce them for the 3rd straight year IF they face off.
Living vicariously through the team you support?

ABOMB_56
07-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Miami! https://twitter.com/MickyArison/status/221416768030248962