PDA

View Full Version : As it stands right now, will the Lakers give the Thunder a run for their money?

kjoke
07-04-2012, 10:02 PM
They are looking formidable. Not saying either is a lock, and nor is Miami. But a Lakers v. Miami finals would be one of the most epic in history.

celtics 34
07-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Who knows will kobe and nash coexist but this will probably show how chris paul and kobe worked

ChitownBears22
07-04-2012, 10:05 PM
It will be interesting to watch as the year progresses. I think that Nash running the point and Kobe playing off the ball could be very dangerous. Especially with Nash being able to get the ball to Bynum/Gasol as well.

dodie53
07-04-2012, 10:06 PM
OKC should do something imo

Swashcuff
07-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Nash sures up two of the Lakers biggest weaknesses last season which was their PG play and their 3 pt shooting. I think its about a push at this very moment.

Swashcuff
07-04-2012, 10:07 PM
OKC should do something imo

Yeah stay put unless they can somehow upgrade at the C for while shedding $

Max.This
07-04-2012, 10:07 PM
we wont know until the season starts or mid season. One thing is for sure and that is Kobe loves to have the ball in his hands. Its definitely a big question mark whether or not kobe would be comfortable in pick and roll tandem of nash/pau/bynum and be okay with not getting as much touches

beasted86
07-04-2012, 10:09 PM
We'll see what happens.

But I've always said a HEAT vs. Lakers Finals would break all sorts of ratings records to answer the OPs question.

I really hope Kobe hands over the full reigns to Nash.

ChitownBears22
07-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Also I have heard this Kobe needs the ball crap. This is pure garbage. Kobe played amazing in the Olympics without having to control the ball. They guy knows how to move without the ball. Can create matchups in the post while nash drives and pulls help-d opening up shooters.

The offense just got really good, questioning the D though.

celtics 34
07-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Yeah stay put unless they can somehow upgrade at the C for while shedding $

Imagine if they are able to aquire camby

C-Style
07-04-2012, 10:11 PM
If Lakers can get a bench then I can see them beating OKC.

MintBerryCrunch
Can't go wrong with Nash Mamba Bynum and Pau on one team

SportsFanatic10
its hard to say...imo okc would still win, but it will be a much closer series now.

popo85
07-04-2012, 10:12 PM
Lakers still need to add bench depth in order to beat OKC.

lakers4sho
we still need a decent bench

if we can get guys like grant hill and jamison and jrich (w/ Howard deal) then we'd be set

LAKobeBryant
it was a fluke that okc made it to the finals. i don't see them going to finals again in ATLEAST 3 years

beasted86
07-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Lakers still need one more wing shooter to space the floor. They should throw the MLE at Courtney Lee... allows Kobe to play the SF spot, and then it's really time to pick your poison because you either get destroyed in the paint, post, or perimeter.

Wade_County
07-04-2012, 10:16 PM
it was a fluke that okc made it to the finals. i don't see them going to finals again in ATLEAST 3 years

:facepalm:

Losoway
07-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Hell NO . steve nash no defense *** will get torched by russell westbrook

lets be honest here . steve nash would have benefited Carmelo way more then kobe .

lakers need depth and to get quicker on perimeter not nash

justinnum1
07-04-2012, 10:17 PM

it was a fluke they *** raped the west?

Nice try, good effort

Swashcuff
07-04-2012, 10:19 PM

lets be honest here . steve nash would have benefited Carmelo way more then kobe .

We all know basketball is played one on one right?

Damn near any PG in the league can get torched by Westbrook. Bynum just needs to force him away from the paint and the Lakers are content.

Bravo95
07-04-2012, 10:20 PM
Neck and neck. If the Lakers get GHill and maybe another big, they move to the front of the line.

ATX
07-04-2012, 10:21 PM
As things stand now, I say this bumps LA up to the 3rd best team in the association, so a run for their money? Yes

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Get Dwight and some shooters like Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis, then yes.

Ray Allen - mini MLE

Rashard Lewis - vet's min

justinnum1
07-04-2012, 10:25 PM
as of now i still have okc ahead. Lakers have no answer for KD but damn those games will be exciting.

it will be interesting to see how nash fits in.

Bravo95
07-04-2012, 10:37 PM
After all these moves, that NBA Opening Night schedule is gonna be ridiculous now. Record ratings.

Aust
07-04-2012, 10:37 PM
We need Dwight to be on par with OKC

JWO35
07-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Instead of 5, it goes 6 :D

Ty Fast
07-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Lakers still need one more wing shooter to space the floor. They should throw the MLE at Courtney Lee... allows Kobe to play the SF spot, and then it's really time to pick your poison because you either get destroyed in the paint, post, or perimeter.

lakers should go after ray allen and move kobe to sf then trade for d12

d12
gasol
kobe
ray ray
nash

Aust
07-04-2012, 10:40 PM

:facepalm:
You makin Laker fans look bad. Stop it.

SportsFanatic10
07-04-2012, 10:41 PM

haha get a clue

llemon
07-04-2012, 10:44 PM
They are looking formidable. Not saying either is a lock, and nor is Miami. But a Lakers v. Miami finals would be one of the most epic in history.

That remains to be seen

popo85
07-04-2012, 10:47 PM

d12
gasol
kobe
ray ray
nash

D12 and a s&t for Rush i wish we go for get younger a bit

JWO35
07-04-2012, 10:49 PM

This guy...

dnewguy
07-04-2012, 10:50 PM
Nah....they wont beat the Clippers with Nash.

JordansBulls
07-04-2012, 11:00 PM
It depends. It really depends on how utilized the bigs are. If Kobe is still taking double the shots as everyone else they aren't going anywhere.

willabeast77
07-04-2012, 11:10 PM
No, not really. The Thunder is still better. Nash had a good allstar season last year but he's a year older now. I don't see him doing as well in Los Angeles as others seem to think. It may take a while.

dalton749
07-04-2012, 11:14 PM
I hope they fail and get slapped by miami

Nikeman
07-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong,

OKC beat LA 4-2 right?

That being said, many of the games were very close and could have gone either way, OKC had no answer for the big men of the Lakers and could not stop Kobe.

With Nash, he gives the Lakers two threats,

if Kobe is handling the ball, Nash becomes a shooter, and obv if Nash is handling the ball, he can pick defenses apart.

BullsFan_1
07-04-2012, 11:19 PM
royce young ‏@dailythunder
can confirm hasheem thabeet is officially signing with the thunder, per @spearsnbayahoo.

NOT SO FASTr

Kashmir13579
07-04-2012, 11:19 PM
Yes.

MintBerryCrunch
07-04-2012, 11:23 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong,

OKC beat LA 4-2 right?

That being said, many of the games were very close and could have gone either way, OKC had no answer for the big men of the Lakers and could not stop Kobe.

With Nash, he gives the Lakers two threats,

if Kobe is handling the ball, Nash becomes a shooter, and obv if Nash is handling the ball, he can pick defenses apart.

It was 4-1 but all close games

torocan
07-04-2012, 11:30 PM
It's way too early to say.

LA is strong on paper, but chemistry is going to be a real concern. Kobe's never had a PG like Nash.

And OKC is just going to improve over last year.

Either way, LA is going to be dangerous. Whether that's enough to take out OKC, without more help I'm not sure that's happening.

ThunderousDemon
07-04-2012, 11:32 PM
I'm confident the Lakers can beat the Thunder now.

hievan
07-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Thunder getting a year older >>> lakers getting a year older...add in hasheem thabeet! Well that does nothing but you still have to add him

dalton749
07-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Sit kobe onbench and they have a chance

popo85
07-04-2012, 11:40 PM
I hope they fail and get slapped by miami

Hope your team whoever it maybe fails

raiderfaninTX
07-04-2012, 11:42 PM

d12
gasol
kobe
ray ray
nash
someones been playing nba 2k12 with the salary cap turned off again.....

fadedmario
07-04-2012, 11:51 PM
Lakers will be really good. But they have a 2 year window - after that they are more than likely going to be a lottery team.

Wish they had a better starting SF too.

weng_box
07-04-2012, 11:56 PM
once again the lakers raped other teams by just giving garbage for an all star!
:clap:

jmoney85
07-04-2012, 11:59 PM
once again the lakers raped other teams by just giving garbage for an all star!
:clap:

and now everybody wants to give them dwight :facepalm:

howiend
07-05-2012, 12:07 AM
nash definitely makes the lakers legit - pg has been hurting them BAD the last few years. they need to improve the bench and decide what they want to do at sf - upgrade needed over metta

nicegoing
07-05-2012, 12:33 AM
Defence from the PG position is highly overrated.

jmoney85
07-05-2012, 12:34 AM
Defence from the PG position is highly overrated.

are you kidding? lol

nicegoing
07-05-2012, 12:44 AM
are you kidding? lol
No. Rose is not a great defender, although he plays for a great defensive team and won the MVP. Nash has two. Deron Williams is a terrible defender but is a top 5 PG. Defense from that position isn't as important as the forward positions or center.

jmoney85
07-05-2012, 12:56 AM
No. Rose is not a great defender, although he plays for a great defensive team and won the MVP. Nash has two. Deron Williams is a terrible defender but is a top 5 PG. Defense from that position isn't as important as the forward positions or center.

dwill is not a terrible defender lol

if you are going to comment make sure you come correct

rose is not a great defender but hes not a liability what so ever

nash is a clear cut liability on defense especially playing in the west against parker,westbrook and cp3

Vinylman
07-05-2012, 01:02 AM

if you are going to comment make you come correct

nash is a clear cut liability on defense especially playing in the west against parker,westbrook and cp3

why do you evaluate stuff in a vaccuum?

Answer this... was ramon sessions a better defender? NO

Is Nash 100X more competent on offense than Nash and makes others better? Yes

I know it is tough for you to stomach them getting Nash but with 2 7 footers behind him... and most likely D12 coming next does his D really matter?

On a side note... the guy you are arguing with is correct in that on ball D for PG's in this league now is fundamentally non-existent because the league doesn't call moving screens on the high PNR... let alone carrying the ball...

As for the pick up of Nash, it doesn't get the Lakers over the hump unless they add athleticism... time will tell how good of a deal this is...

stay tuned

nicegoing
07-05-2012, 01:03 AM

if you are going to comment make sure you come correct

Nah D Will is pretty bad http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/w/willide01.html

JNA17
07-05-2012, 01:09 AM
I love the "Nash will still get torched on D by Westbrook or insert top athletic PG" argument. Its like you guys think that PG defense actually exists in todays NBA. That's so cute.

Heres the reality, its all about team defense. All PGs on defense pretty much get pick and rolled to death today. Its all about bigs on the lakers like Pau or Bynum contributing on the defensive end to make sure fast athletic point guards like Westbrook don't have a layup drill on them.

What's also funny is the people here talking like their were better options out there, go ahead, name me some, ill wait........oh yeah none. And what the Lakers had before Nash was even worse defensively, but it seems people here have short term memory, or are just angry lakers once again got a all star caliber player.

All this move did was Lakers being that much better on offense in everything. Shooting, making teammates better, he'll he's going to make the role players better. Getting players open with good looks, being he play maker instead of Kobe, and defense with no significant improvement.

Hellcrooner
07-05-2012, 01:14 AM
if kobe buys into playing like a team and accept his numbers go down because nash looks into the bigs, then yes, lakers can beat okc.

nicegoing
JNA17 gets it. PG defense is overrated.

jmoney85
its funny

if nash was on the knicks

"nash will get torched on D"

now that nash is on the lakers

"PG defense is overrated"

you guys are clowns

Losoway
07-05-2012, 01:18 AM
its funny

you guys are clowns

lmao this is exactly what im saying.... read the forums when nash was going to the knicks " A 38 YEAR OLD THAT DOENST PLAY D HE WILL GET TORCHED

now he is gonna bring a championship to La

you nuggas are delusional

J4KOP99
07-05-2012, 01:20 AM
Let's be honest and fair here... the Lakers did have OKC exactly here they wanted them TWICE but just could not close the deal.

OKC is a great team but the Lakers weren't even that far off this year.. and this year's Lakers team had the single worst bench in the NBA...

ThunderousDemon
07-05-2012, 01:22 AM
I love all these haters. :love: :dance:

jmoney85
07-05-2012, 01:27 AM
Let's be honest and fair here... the Lakers did have OKC exactly here they wanted them TWICE but just could not close the deal.

OKC is a great team but the Lakers weren't even that far off this year.. and this year's Lakers team had the single worst bench in the NBA...

I guess you will still have the worst bench since you cant sign anybody

jmoney85
07-05-2012, 01:28 AM
I love all these haters. :love: :dance:

hater?

everybody on PSD nut hugs the lakers

cry me a river

Dade County
07-05-2012, 01:29 AM
Lakers need to add some players that can actually run (need more fast breaks)

If they can do that, then yes they can give OKC some problems.

nicegoing
07-05-2012, 01:31 AM
its funny

you guys are clowns
You are wrong but that's ok, you will never admit it.

playmaker_41
07-05-2012, 01:34 AM

believe it or not, in basketball PGs don't have to guard PGs, Nash would guard Sef and Kobe, World Peace or possibly Grant Hill, if he flocks here too would take up guarding Westbrook

JNA17
07-05-2012, 01:37 AM
JNA17 gets it. PG defense is overrated.

Chances are, the same people that think PG defense is relevant in today's NBA are probably the same people that think the last episode of "Lost" was not a total joke.

Magic Johnson, the greatest Point Guard of all time, was also a bad defender. Yet no one gave a single **** because he was still Magic god damn Johnson! And that was the time when man to man defense was the norm.

It's a shame because I thought some people here would have learned this by now with the era of point guards, but apparently not. Almost every single PG, especially today, is going to get torched by the opposing point guard they are defending, whether it's because of speed or better ball handling skills. Either way, its impossible to defend them alone, especially when the other team decide to set screens, which they will do 80% of the time.

The fact here is that the lakers didn't look for a point guard just so that player could stop guys like parker or westbrook, they wanted a point guard who can be the play maker instead of Kobe. They wanted a point guard who can make outside shots, and they wanted a pass first point guard who can create open looks for his teammates and make them better for it. And that's exactly what they got and what their going to get from Steve Nash. LAKERS DON'T PLAY MAN TO MAN DEFENSE!

Mr.Nate30
07-05-2012, 01:47 AM
There's another team out there called the spurs

Iron24th
07-05-2012, 04:11 AM
We need a bench, we still haven't one.
Until this, I don't think we can beat them.

Bigbadmoffo
07-05-2012, 04:17 AM
Depends on chemistry. D is also big and might hurt the lakers.

YoungOne
07-05-2012, 04:17 AM
first wait and see if kobe can play off the ball...

ThunderousDemon
07-05-2012, 04:20 AM
hater?

everybody on PSD nut hugs the lakers

cry me a river

Angry Nets fan :yawn:

jmoney85
07-05-2012, 04:22 AM
Angry Nets fan :yawn:

angry about what?... we will be better than the lakers next season

sunsfan88
07-05-2012, 04:26 AM
They can take OKC in 7 games imo.

OKC is still too young. Nash + Kobe = a lifetime of experience

C-Style
07-05-2012, 04:30 AM

U serious? Lakers are now top 5 team, D-will last year couldn't take his team no where, now cause they got a washed out JJ, u think u got a great team??? PLS lol

jmoney85

why do you have eric gordon in a suns jersey in your sig?

Baller1

The 'young' excuse can't be used anymore as far as I'm concerned.

Avenged
07-05-2012, 04:32 AM

:speechless:

jmoney85
07-05-2012, 04:33 AM
U serious? Lakers are now top 5 team, D-will last year couldn't take his team no where, now cause they got a washed out JJ, u think u got a great team??? PLS lol

we arent done :shush:

JNA17
07-05-2012, 04:33 AM

No but the Harden and Ibaka demanding maxes and possibly trading one of them applies :p.

JJ_JKidd
07-05-2012, 04:35 AM

Hopefully they will

Allusion
07-05-2012, 04:39 AM
its funny

you guys are clowns

I honestly think you are the clown. You sound like you don't know or watch basketball. Those 2 quotes actually do make sense if you know bball. You will know having a great defensive team around a pg makes him look good. Having a sorry defensive team (Knicks)... Makes nash get torched..

jmoney85
07-05-2012, 04:40 AM
I honestly think you are the clown. You sound like you don't know or watch basketball. Those 2 quotes actually do make sense if you know bball. You will know having a great defensive team around a pg makes him look good. Having a sorry defensive team (Knicks)... Makes nash get torched..

if you knew basketball you would know that the knicks had a top 5 defensive team last season.... clown

sunsfan88
why do you have eric gordon in a suns jersey in your sig?
Because Suns signed him to a max deal and he said he don't wanna play in NO so we gonna sign and trade for him and he'll be on our roster within the next week or so is my guess.

But they are young though. Nash and Kobe combined have more playoff experience than that entire OKC roster minus Perkins.

Allusion

THIS 100%... These bums fail to realize that the Lakers didn't close out 2 games... Something Nash will help in crunch time. We dont only have Kobe now we have another VERY clutch closer... Lakers gave the thunder a run for their money... It could have easily went the other way with a few different plays.

Allusion
07-05-2012, 04:41 AM
if you knew basketball you would know that the knicks had a top 5 defensive team last season.... clown

LOL at the knicks having a top 5 defensive team... HAHAHA.. Chandler got DPOTY which he didn't deserve... They had 2 defenders on that whole team.

They weren't better then the

Heat
Celtics
Bulls
Pacers
Spurs
Lakers
Thunder
76ers

And several other teams. But they were top 5 on defense?

jmoney85
07-05-2012, 04:43 AM
LOL at the knicks having a top 5 defensive team... HAHAHA.. Chandler got DPOTY which he didn't deserve... They had 2 defenders on that whole team.

hey man I hate the knicks also but facts are facts... if you want to be a clown and ignore the stats go for it

Allusion
07-05-2012, 04:56 AM
hey man I hate the knicks also but facts are facts... if you want to be a clown and ignore the stats go for it

Knicks have been known to have sorry defense and they showed it last season. Which numbers are you trying to argue... and PLEASE Tell me who they had on their team to make them a top 5 defensive team...

Chandler and Iman...
Other then that lol at their defense

Lin, Melo (HAHAHA) and stod... no defense.

Bruno
07-05-2012, 05:07 AM
Lakers should trade Gasol for Iggy and Louis Williams.

Steve Nash/Steve Blake/Morris
Kobe/Bryant/Louis Williams/Goudelock
Andre Igudola/Matt Barnes/Deven Ebank
Jordan Hill/Ron Artest/Josh McRoberts
Andrew Bynum

Bynum becomes the indisputable low-post option. Jordan Hills offensive game opens wide up with Nash. Igudola is brought in to play the Marion role, and defend Durant/James/Melo/Pierce types. back-court speaks for itself. If they can still flip Howard for a Bynum package, they'll do it.

Baller1
07-05-2012, 05:50 AM
No but the Harden and Ibaka demanding maxes and possibly trading one of them applies :p.

Haha, true. :(

Because Suns signed him to a max deal and he said he don't wanna play in NO so we gonna sign and trade for him and he'll be on our roster within the next week or so is my guess.

But they are young though. Nash and Kobe combined have more playoff experience than that entire OKC roster minus Perkins.

That's fair, but I still think that the young excuse is overhyped with this team at this point. Young usually implies that a team is inexperienced, but I don't think they're inexperienced in the slightest now. The entire roster (except Thabeet, haha) has now had a Finals appearance. Most have been to the Conference Finals multiple times now. Perk and Fisher have both won championships...

Young? Fair enough, they are still very young. But inexperienced? Not in the slightest.

BURAKOBE
07-05-2012, 06:29 AM
Haha, true. :(

That's fair, but I still think that the young excuse is overhyped with this team at this point. Young usually implies that a team is inexperienced, but I don't think they're inexperienced in the slightest now. The entire roster (except Thabeet, haha) has now had a Finals appearance. Most have been to the Conference Finals multiple times now. Perk and Fisher have both won championships...

Young? Fair enough, they are still very young. But inexperienced? Not in the slightest.

i can sign this in a hearthbeat. Not only that, every year they go a step further than the year before.

STL Don
07-05-2012, 06:34 AM
Hell yea.

They did win in just 5 games, however, 2 of those losses easily could have gone either way. You take away Sessions or Blake, add Nash, and it's a total different outcome.
And although we're tight on budget, the Lakers aren't done. There still going to manage another deal or two.
There gonna be insane good once again. :D
Laker fans are so spoiled

Bulls_fan90
07-05-2012, 06:46 AM

Exactly, they have experience now. Youth is simply an added bonus.

Lakersfan2483
07-05-2012, 06:56 AM
Nash makes the Lakers much better, however the team needs to upgrade the bench to beat Miami and OKC and or trade for Dwight Howard. If they get Howard, it is over for everyone else.

dh144498
07-05-2012, 10:50 AM
if Nash can utilize Bynum and Gasol (something he can really pull off), I don't think anyone can stop the Lakers. Kobe's just Kobe, he can do his thing if the rest of the team is cold, but he really needs to let Nash quarterback the team. Kobe's there to close though.

TheIlladelph16
07-05-2012, 11:04 AM
If the Lakers can put together a good bench and keep both Bynum and Gasol, then yeah I can see them beating OKC just fine. Question though. Aren't the Lakers going to be in luxury tax ****? Kobe takes up half of the salary cap on his own, so I just don't see how they will be able to put together a deep enough bench without trading Bynum/Gasol for pieces.

J4KOP99
07-05-2012, 12:06 PM

Andrew Bynum

Bynum becomes the indisputable low-post option. Jordan Hills offensive game opens wide up with Nash. Igudola is brought in to play the Marion role, and defend Durant/James/Melo/Pierce types. back-court speaks for itself. If they can still flip Howard for a Bynum package, they'll do it.

I like the idea. I also agree that Hill (whether he starts or not) will excel with Nash getting him the ball.

I'm not completely for trading Gasol as I think he and Nash would be a tremendous 1-2 punch, but I definitely agree we have to bolster our bench.

--as for the OKC debate, as I said earlier, we gave them a run for their money last year... we just got better.

Iceman_9
07-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Upgrade our bench and we are all set.

FNM BOY
07-05-2012, 12:34 PM
I see everyone focusing on the offensive side of the ball but can Nash DEFEND opposing guards like Chris Paul, Tony Parker, or Russell Westbrook????...hmmmmm

Hellcrooner
07-05-2012, 12:36 PM
I see everyone focusing on the offensive side of the ball but can Nash DEFEND opposing guards like Chris Paul, Tony Parker, or Russell Westbrook????...hmmmmm

no one can deffend those pg.
Who cares?

KnicksR4Real
07-05-2012, 12:50 PM
They have an excellent starting five but they do not have a SG. Yes, will Grant Hill come? Most likely. But they have no depth and are quite old. One injury could destroy this team if it takes down one of either Bryant, Nash, Gasol, or Bynum. In my opinion, it would be smarter to NOT trade for Howard as you would have less talent. 2 (Bynum & Gasol) is better than 1 (Howard).

SoylentGreen
07-05-2012, 12:56 PM
Yep. They came close this year without Steve Nash. If they could have held those leads at the end of the 4th quarters.

Hoopin&Swoopin
07-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Knicks have been known to have sorry defense and they showed it last season. Which numbers are you trying to argue... and PLEASE Tell me who they had on their team to make them a top 5 defensive team...

Chandler and Iman...
Other then that lol at their defense

Lin, Melo (HAHAHA) and stod... no defense.

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/sort/defensiveEff/order/false

Kobe2324
07-05-2012, 01:14 PM
I thought they gave the Thunder some problems this year, just let too many games slip, i think with a full training camp, a few players added to make the bench better and we could really make a run at OKC. Adding Nash is great but OKC is dam good so hard to tell right now, I think if you add Dwight and few small pieces to that bench we become the favorites though overall.

JNA17
07-05-2012, 01:27 PM

See my post in either page 4 or 5.

Bravo95
07-05-2012, 01:28 PM

Andrew Bynum

Bynum becomes the indisputable low-post option. Jordan Hills offensive game opens wide up with Nash. Igudola is brought in to play the Marion role, and defend Durant/James/Melo/Pierce types. back-court speaks for itself. If they can still flip Howard for a Bynum package, they'll do it
With Nash, now isn't the time to trade Gasol. The passing/bball IQ/chemistry from those two will give opponents fits.

Much better off with something like:

Nash-Blake
Bryant-Lee or Rush
Metta-GHill
Gasol-Jamison
Bynum-JHill

jmoney85
07-05-2012, 01:29 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/sort/defensiveEff/order/false

I was hoping a knick fan would post the stats... I was lazy

Chronz
07-05-2012, 01:41 PM
they will crush people

tredigs
07-05-2012, 01:44 PM
I truly believe the Thunder are going to be a different animal this year. They are done competing with old teams like LA. It's them and the Heat for 3-4 years; I'm taking them for the 2013 title.

NYtilIdie
07-05-2012, 01:54 PM
As it stands right now, Westbrook is gonna average career highs against the Lakers.