PDA

View Full Version : Up to now who is having the worst offseason

ChitownBears22
07-04-2012, 09:41 PM
I would say the Knicks.

The are about to overpay for Jeremy Lin.
They drafted a player that has 0% chance of helping this year.
They have missed out on Nash.
JR Smith decided not to opt in.
Fields is going to be stolen by Toronto, or they are going to overpay for him. (Like it or not he is a solid role-player)

justinnum1
07-04-2012, 09:42 PM
mavs and its not close

popo85
07-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Second on Mavs.

BigBlueCrew
07-04-2012, 09:44 PM
mavs

ChitownBears22
07-04-2012, 09:45 PM
Mavs did have a bad draft.

Donuts365
07-04-2012, 09:46 PM
mavs by a long mile

heyman321
07-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Knicks. They just lost out on the Steven Nash sweepstakes and lost the next up and coming Scottie Pippen/Grant Hill hybrid to us.

nyknicks141
07-04-2012, 09:47 PM
I would say the Knicks.

Fields is going to be stolen by Toronto, or they are going to overpay for him. (Like it or not he is a solid role-player)

1. They wont overpay for him by much
2. They drafted a player who won't take up cap space this year.
3. They missed out on Nash but get to keep Shumpert and will probably make other deals
4. JR Smith decided not to opt in but can still be signed by the Knicks.
5. Fields is terrible. The Knicks will not be overpaying for him. If you watched the Knicks all season last year you would know.

Cal827
07-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Mavs.

Toronto/NY tied for second.

Ryan328
Mavs

torocan
Mavs.

Raptors aren't doing so hot either. $20m for Fields, lost Nash (betting the farm)... now they're either chasing Lin (get in line), Dragic ($10m), or Lowry (no idea what that trade will look like).

Too early to say on the Knicks. They're not matching on Fields -- decent role player, but those kind of players are easy to replace. Lin will be expensive though... and personally I'm not even sure the Knicks will match a HUGE offer.

29$JerZ
07-04-2012, 09:49 PM
I would say the Knicks.

Overpaying for lin isn't too bad.
Drafted a future player because of Cap restrictions this season.
Missed out on Nash but Kept Shumpert...
Smith opted out so he can sign back on for a slight increase in his contract
Fields is getting overpaid immensely. NY will not miss him 1 bit.

It's clearly Dallas. They gave NY Tyson Chandler, destroyed their title team, lost Terry, and missed out on literally ever FA they wants this free agency.

Jroz
07-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Knicks. They just lost out on the Steven Nash sweepstakes and lost the next up and coming Scottie Pippen/Grant Hill hybrid to us.

hahahaahahahahahaha

JasonJohnHorn
I would say Charlotte... but I think the Mavs also have a great case for having the worst offseason. They won't even make the playoffs next season with the roster they have. Losing Terry. Missing out on D-Will... likely going to lose out on, or over-pay Kidd. Losing Odom (not that that was much of a loss for them).

Charlotte is having a bad offseason though to. They haven't picked up anybody and they need a LOT of help. MKG is not going to turn this team around by himself. The Bobcats fans have at least two more seasons of losing to look forward to, and the way Jordan has picked players in the past, likely more than that. I feel bad for Dallas and Charlotte fans.

theDOC
love what the Mavericks did in the draft, and they haven't handed out any bad contracts like the Rockets or Nets.

the Mavericks will still be very competitive next year, but will be worlds younger and more athletic.

casual fans will always want the big names in the draft like Perry Jones (there's a reason he dropped) and think a successful FA means getting the big names or trading for all stars who make 20/year, but what the Mavericks are doing is smart.

Max.This
Mavs. As much as we all know you want to troll the **** out of knick fans, in reality its the mavs/raptors. Raptors picked up Landry Fields for 20 mil. You have to be out of your damn mind if you don't think that is a bad pickup. The bobcats havent done anything and they were by far the worst team last year. They picked up a nice draft pick but other than that they've watched grass grow this offseason

Bravo95
07-04-2012, 09:51 PM
Ever since Cuban went on First Take to debate Skip...

ChitownBears22
07-04-2012, 09:53 PM
3. They missed out on Nash but get to keep Shumpert and will probably make other deals
5. Fields is terrible. The Knicks will not be overpaying for him. If you watched the Knicks all season last year you would know.

1. He will get overpaid, because of the structure of the contract. His 3rd year will be backloaded at about 13-15 mil. So he will be tough to trade if he doesn't pan out. It also kills them that 3rd year. Melo-21 mil, Stat-21 mil, chandler-14 mil, lin- 13-15 mil. Not alot of room for growth and could hurt them when it comes to extensions with players the Knicks are high on (shumpert)
2. Why not trade the pick away for a future pick if they aren't going to use the player now?
3.They still lost out on Nash.
4. He can be signed for a larger contract than what he would have gotten.
5. Fields isn't terrible. The offensive sets the Knicks run to not utilize their players talents is terrible.

More-Than-Most
07-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Mavs/Knicks/Raptors

All 3 to be honest.

YashBoone
07-04-2012, 09:56 PM
I don't think it's any question Knicks hands down.

Landry is about to go ( big Effin deal)
Bout to over pay for Lin
We just got ****ed on the Nash deal
Who knows if we will sign any kind of pg or shooting guard

Ohhhhh wait we signed james white..... We're good

Gators123
07-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Mavs/Knicks/Raptors

All 3 to be honest.

This.

ChitownBears22
07-04-2012, 09:58 PM

Bout to over pay for Lin

Everything about your sig is awesome.

YashBoone
07-04-2012, 10:01 PM

Bout to over pay for Lin

Everything about your sig is awesome.

I couldn't agree more...

--23--
07-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Mavs, and it's not even close

meloman1592
07-04-2012, 10:02 PM

Are u referring to Fields?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

theDOC
07-04-2012, 10:03 PM
I would expect casual fans to say the Mavericks.

jtrinaldi
07-04-2012, 10:09 PM
The Knicks, I bet their NBA 2K13 rating will be down 10-15 points..........

Slimsim
07-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Dwight

Slimsim
07-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Chicago they aren't making no moves and they got kicked out the first round and don't even blame injuries because i can do the same for my Knicks

ChitownBears22
07-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Chicago they aren't making no moves and they got kicked out the first round and don't even blame injuries because i can do the same for my Knicks

The Bulls don't have alot of money to make moves right now. It seems like they are taking a wait and see approach with DRose before doing anything. Makes sense, why spend money this year when DRose might not play. They could just wait until next years FA.

SportsFanatic10
07-04-2012, 10:15 PM
as a couple people said its definately between knicks/mavs/raps take your pick.

BigBlueCrew
07-04-2012, 10:15 PM
The Bulls don't have alot of money to make moves right now. It seems like they are taking a wait and see approach with DRose before doing anything. Makes sense, why spend money this year when DRose might not play. They could just wait until next years FA.

Are you getting mad because everyone isnt saying the Knicks?

*Superman*
07-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Mavs, Knicks, TO, Magic

ChitownBears22
07-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Are you getting mad because everyone isnt saying the Knicks?

I think I was typing rationally. Why would the Bulls be having a bad offseason. They aren't making moves because they don't have to. Knicks are in win-now mode and are failing in all fronts.

And if you read most are saying Knicks/Mav/Raps......I agree with all of those. Bulls just made no sense.

ink
07-04-2012, 10:18 PM
Mavs.

Toronto/NY tied for second.

This.

Cal827
07-04-2012, 10:18 PM
Actually now that I think of it more... I'll say us (Toronto)

We had the 8th pick which we could have sent to Houston for Lowry + one of their mid round picks, but BC didn't

8th pick... with Drummond (Value if we wanted to deal), we drafted Ross, basically assuming that Nash would come here

Over Spending for Fields, who's gonna just log jam out 2 position (Derozan, Ross)

So now instead of Nash, we have no future PG and 3 SGs... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

BigBlueCrew
07-04-2012, 10:20 PM
I think I was typing rationally. Why would the Bulls be having a bad offseason. They aren't making moves because they don't have to. Knicks are in win-now mode and are failing in all fronts.

And if you read most are saying Knicks/Mav/Raps......I agree with all of those. Bulls just made no sense.

stop with the hyperbole dude your so pathetic

ChitownBears22
07-04-2012, 10:22 PM
stop with the hyperbole dude your so pathetic

How have the Knicks gotten better this year. Every move they have tried has failed. They have not added any player worth a damn to the roster, they are losing Fields (which sucks because he is a solid role player), and they will be overpaying for Lin.

Seems like a bad offseason for a team in win-now mode.

BigBlueCrew
07-04-2012, 10:25 PM
How have the Knicks gotten better this year. Every move they have tried has failed. They have not added any player worth a damn to the roster, they are losing Fields (which sucks because he is a solid role player), and they will be overpaying for Lin.

Seems like a bad offseason for a team in win-now mode.

Im not gonna address the Fields crap. I think the Toronto fans have that covered.

As for the moves made/not made you act as though the offseason is done. So as the saying goes.

Damned if you do and damned if you dont.

JWO35
07-04-2012, 10:25 PM
Whoever gets Jeremy Lin

ChitownBears22
07-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Im not gonna address the Fields crap. I think the Toronto fans have that covered.

As for the moves made/not made you act as though the offseason is done. So as the saying goes.

Damned if you do and damned if you dont.

Fields is getting over paid by toronto, yes. But it still hurts to lose a young role player.

MCSJR2
07-04-2012, 10:26 PM

:facepalm:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...wait until you see them flat footed jumpers he puts up...

BigBlueCrew
07-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Fields is getting over paid by toronto, yes. But it still hurts to lose a young role player.

Tell them dont tell me, I dont care.

effen5
07-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Whoever gets Jeremy Lin

This....

ChitownBears22
07-04-2012, 10:30 PM
Tell them dont tell me, I dont care.

You should care. This team is spiraling down the tube of mediocrity which comes to a stop and irrelevancy.

LongIslandIcedZ
07-04-2012, 10:30 PM
OP is strangely obsessed with the Knicks

I suppose its the Mavs. They have made some mistakes the last couple offseasons.

justinnum1
07-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Whoever gets Jeremy Lin

Well said.

ChitownBears22
07-04-2012, 10:32 PM
OP is strangely obsessed with the Knicks

I suppose its the Mavs. They have made some mistakes the last couple offseasons.

Not obsessed with the Knicks. The HEAT just don't have anything going on right now in the offseason (except Ray Allen, but nothing new has happened). The Knicks however are all over the place with moves that are failing and it seems logical to talk about that.

BigBlueCrew
07-04-2012, 10:34 PM
You should care. This team is spiraling down the tube of mediocrity which comes to a stop and irrelevancy.

LOL. Losing Landry Fields leads a team down the tube of mediocrity?

I know there's a reason I keep coming back to PSD. Its posts like this one. Thanks.

LongIslandIcedZ
07-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Not obsessed with the Knicks. The HEAT just don't have anything going on right now in the offseason (except Ray Allen, but nothing new has happened). The Knicks however are all over the place with moves that are failing and it seems logical to talk about that.

Every post you have involves the Knicks, it is very sad.

Regardless, the Knicks lost Landry Fields. That's it. A guy whose skillset did not fit in with what the Knicks are doing. Not to mention Free Agency isnt even over yet. Who knows who they end up with.

houstonzfinest
07-04-2012, 10:36 PM
my houston rockets

NO DWIGHT HOWARD
NO ERIC GORDON
ABOUT LOSE GORAN DRAGIC
COURTNEY LEE IS OW AN UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENT
NO PAU GASOL FOR LOWRY TRADE NOW THAT THE LAKERS HAVE NASH
7 FORWARDS, NO CENTER ON THE TEAM

plus kevin martin and luis scola are still on the roster

STUCK IN MEDIOCRITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ty Fast
07-04-2012, 10:36 PM

are you saying that landry fields is gonna be the next scottie pippen or grant hill??? i hope not.

AWC713
07-04-2012, 10:48 PM
been said once but im gonna have to go with the rockets.

morey wheeled and dealed but couldnt land the star. now they will lose dragic, who iMO, is better than both lin and lowry.

really dont know what this team is doing.

msc43
07-04-2012, 10:50 PM

Generally I like to reserve judgment on a team's offseason when the free agency period is over and teams are in training camp. So far, the Knicks lost Landry Fields and JR Smith didn't pick up his option. Losing Landry Fields hurts the depth at SG a little bit, but there is no way the Knicks should have matched the contract Landry received.

Also, the Knicks won the Early Bird Rights arbitration case on Jeremy Lin and Steve Novak. This means that the Knicks won't have to dip into exception money to pay for either of them when the time comes. Sure teams are going to overpay for Lin, but that's the name of the game.

Knicks needed to stymie off impending salary cap implications and had to pick a player they could stow away for a while. The NBA Draft did exactly that. The only player the Knicks went really hard for and didn't get was Steve Nash, and that wasn't really surprising for me as there were much better deals elsewhere.

In terms of acquisitions and losses, why aren't we looking at Dallas, Toronto, or Houston? Dallas lost out on everyone they wanted in Free Agency. Toronto also lost out on the Steve Nash sweepstakes and overpaid for Landry Fields. Houston needed to get rid of Lowry because Dragic won't stay there. They didn't get Dwight and they still have a lot of holes in their lineup.

The free agency period has a ways to go and we won't know anything for sure until the teams are in camp and learning where they stand together. Let's hold off on the inflammatory threads until then? With the timing and news of Steve Nash going to the Lakers, I can't help but think this is a misguided troll thread.

xabial
07-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Lol

xabial
07-04-2012, 10:54 PM
Everyone's thats saying the Knicks Has no clue.

EDUTEXANS
07-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Really hard to believe any team would have a worst offseason than the Rockets, they failed at pretty much everything they tried to do until now, but the Mavs managed a way to have a even worse offseason

DoMeFavors
07-04-2012, 11:53 PM
At least knicks still have melo,amare,Chandler and can match Lin, Dallas sucks and is trying to resign Kidd while they still have Carter and hay wood I doubt they make the playoffs.

utl768
07-05-2012, 12:12 AM
the mavs

they broke up a championship team so they could possibly sign deron and then he spurned them and now they have nothing except dirk and cap space which will be wasted on mediocre players

nicegoing
07-05-2012, 12:14 AM
Your sig man! Hahaha good to keep a sense of humor about these things.

ldawg
07-05-2012, 12:14 AM
Mavs and Orlando both teams are in limbo.

Sadds The Gr8
07-05-2012, 12:16 AM
yea Toronto is pretty bad and BC overvalues Bargnani and Derozan too much to move them. and Fields is a good player but still overpayed regardless is the icing the on the cake. take the cake and throw it out the window. BC this should be your last year if you don't make the playoffs or have any other changes to this roster.

NY probably needed Nash more than Nash needed the Knicks. He was supposed to create a flowing offense to couple with their great defense and give the ball to Melo was Nash felt time it was good for him. I don't know how much of a difference NAsh would have made come playoff time against Miami. Still, Knicks have 2-4 years left with this core and they don't have any young assets to build around cept Shumpert.

Mavs are losing everyone and are not getting younger. they are pretty much done. but with Cuban as the owner, this team will not rebuild but remain competitive to surprise a few teams like the SA spurs.

Brooklyn, not convinced getting JJ was a good move and is a shell of his former self. Deron Williams is still there so thats good, but no Dwight Howard - so they lost trying to move Lopez for him. good young player in Brooks however. NJ didn't have it that bad but JJ is still pretty bad.

Chicago didn't do anything productive and will lose a key role player in Asik. He will surely be missed for his hustle and rebounding. Pieces will keep sliding away till the day Rose gets Chicago back to its contending ways again. Boozer is still there, so iono...

Orlando - loser, but they can still try to get rid of Turks in the same trade with Howard- so actually, a win if that gets pulled through.

Pacers lose Hibbert? big loss if they don't match.

he sucks

olm718
07-05-2012, 12:19 AM

I'll have what u are smoking. Scottie Pippen/ Grant Hill hybrid. Wtf are u thinking. Fields will never be on Pippens let alone Hills level.

DeyAce
07-05-2012, 12:22 AM
I'd go with Mavs and Knicks

aussie
07-05-2012, 12:22 AM
Overpaying for Lin is a definite! He had 1 good month in him (Linsanity) and will never be up to that standard again in his career.

I say Knicks, Mavs

DoMeFavors
07-05-2012, 12:26 AM
Dallas could have still had a contender right now if they were loyal to their championship players, after winning a title Cuban thought Dwight and Deron would come. And Kidd wants to spend his last yr on a 30 win team.

sharqstealth
07-05-2012, 12:34 AM

WTF! lol! If that's the case then Scottie Pippen and Grant Hill must be really bad in hitting open jumpers! lol

smood999
07-05-2012, 12:38 AM
so people were ready to criticize the Knicks for trading Shumpert, not all but I'd say it was split...many NY fans themselves didn't want to give up Shumpert and now striking out on Nash makes them have the worst offseason?

the Knicks only lost Fields...I didn't think he was that big of a deal...but if you guys say...other than that Knicks have just stayed the same waiting for the Nash sweepstakes to end..not like they've been striking out left and right...

I personally think it's way to early to say who's having the worst offseason...Beasley signed, Deron signed, Nash got traded, Andre Miller resigned, Gordon signed an offer sheet as well as Hibbert...only a handful of teams could've gone after these guys anyway so it's way too early to tell...there's so many players out there still unsigned...

fadedmario
07-05-2012, 12:39 AM
The Nets - Joe Johnson is the worst contract in the NBA

bootleg42
07-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Overpaying for Lin is a definite! He had 1 good month in him (Linsanity) and will never be up to that standard again in his career.

I say Knicks, Mavs

Agreed.

The Knicks are getting robbed of their role players, and have no space to et significant players. 8th seed here they come again!!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

TylerSL
07-05-2012, 12:43 AM
it easily has to be the Mavericks. Because what they have done doesnt just effect this year. They let Tyson Chandler and JJ Barea walk after winning a championship to save money for Deron Williams and/or Dwight Howard, plus other free agents such as Nash, Terry, ect. They have struck out on all of them.

So basically the rundown is, they broke up the title team for a chance to become a superteam, completely struck out in Free Agency, and are now in contention to get a top 10 pick in next years draft, yes I think they will be that bad.

DoMeFavors
07-05-2012, 12:48 AM
The Nets - Joe Johnson is the worst contract in the NBA

Got Deron to resign and could get Dwight and will actually be in the playoffs unlike your team.

oak2455

Enjoy Fields looking lost on the court playing no D ... Ohhhh and those line drive shots ..... But hey you got him cheap ..... Ha haaaaa

bootleg42
it easily has to be the Mavericks. Because what they have done doesnt just effect this year. They let Tyson Chandler and JJ Barea walk after winning a championship to save money for Deron Williams and/or Dwight Howard, plus other free agents such as Nash, Terry, ect. They have struck out on all of them.

So basically the rundown is, they broke up the title team for a chance to become a superteam, completely struck out in Free Agency, and are now in contention to get a top 10 pick in next years draft, yes I think they will be that bad.

Dirk is going to be elsewhere in a year or two then. That should be interesting. Could Brooklyn take advantage of that?????

oak2455
07-05-2012, 12:51 AM
Got Deron to resign and could get Dwight and will actually be in the playoffs unlike your team.

Dwight??? stop smoking that funky stuff, he won't be traded for crap

DoMeFavors
07-05-2012, 12:59 AM
Enjoy Fields looking lost on the court playing no D ... Ohhhh and those line drive shots ..... But hey you got him cheap ..... Ha haaaaa

Funny cause when I said Fields sucks last year you seemed to disagree, you said he should have won Roy . So because he isn't a knick anymore you change your mind? From all the hype this kid got you would think he was worth that contract. And hopefully spike goes to Toronto also.

oak2455
07-05-2012, 01:04 AM
Funny cause when I said Fields sucks last year you seemed to disagree, you said he should have won Roy . So because he isn't a knick anymore you change your mind? From all the hype this kid got you would think he was worth that contract. And hopefully spike goes to Toronto also.

Youre delusional:confused: not did I once have a conversation with you miss:facepalm: mostly ignor most of what you say:D

DoMeFavors
07-05-2012, 01:06 AM
Youre delusional:confused: not did I once have a conversation with you miss:facepalm: mostly ignor most of what you say:D

Ok so you never hyped up or liked Fields? Ok . Anyway other things you have said, Lin is better than Deron.

smood999
07-05-2012, 01:09 AM
if you guys were in the Knick forums this season...everybody wanted to get rid of Fields...Knick fans did overhype him during his rookie season...but from the Celtics series seasons ago and after, we've been looking for ways to get rid of him...he can be replaced..not a big loss

TylerSL
07-05-2012, 01:11 AM
Dirk is going to be elsewhere in a year or two then. That should be interesting. Could Brooklyn take advantage of that?????

IMO I dont see Dirk leaving Dallas. I mean, he won a title there, and has great relationships with the people and management there. As sad as it is to say, at this point, I dont see any other way than his career just dwindling in Dallas now. They didnt get anybody this year in Free Agency. That roster is Dirk and crap. I think Dirk just retires in a year or so.

smood999
07-05-2012, 01:12 AM
Now if the Knicks match Field's offer then they will be on the verge of having a failed offseason...

DoMeFavors
07-05-2012, 01:14 AM
if you guys were in the Knick forums this season...everybody wanted to get rid of Fields...Knick fans did overhype him during his rookie season...but from the Celtics series seasons ago and after, we've been looking for ways to get rid of him...he can be replaced..not a big loss

Well I've been saying since his rookie year he is soft and will never be a starter on a championship team, he is a geek, and tried hard his first year. He is a bum just like Jared Jeffries, Lin, toney Douglas,and the worst passer in the NBA Steve Novak.

TylerSL
07-05-2012, 01:14 AM
Dwight??? stop smoking that funky stuff, he won't be traded for crap

3 firsts/Lopez + isnt crap.........

TylerSL
07-05-2012, 01:18 AM
Now if the Knicks match Field's offer then they will be on the verge of having a failed offseason...

I would agree with this. The Knicks arent having a great offseason, but they havent made themselves worse, they have just failed to get any better to this point. Adding 3 million to the cap on a player who isnt even good/easily replacable is making them worse IMO. That would be like the Heat giving 3 million to Terrell Harris.

TylerSL
07-05-2012, 01:21 AM
Well I've been saying since his rookie year he is soft and will never be a starter on a championship team, he is a geek, and tried hard his first year. He is a bum just like Jared Jeffries, Lin, toney Douglas,and the worst passer in the NBA James Jones.

fixed

DoMeFavors
07-05-2012, 01:23 AM
fixed

Check the stats hoMie

Jtirado16
07-05-2012, 01:26 AM
Mavs by far. They were suppose to free up space to get howard and Williams. And they wont get either

daboywonder2002
07-05-2012, 01:26 AM
everyone already knows about the mavs. im gonna say ramon sessions. dude overvalued his play. he sucked in the playoffs. now the lakers dont want him back. and he will have to take a one year deal somewhere being a backup

IndyRealist
07-05-2012, 01:28 AM
No one's saying Rockets? Their master plan to get Dwight failed, they traded away a starting center and a productive outside shooter for picks they didn't want, lost their starting PG, have yet to trade their other, disgruntled PG, drafted 3 redundant players, and let it be known that their current players are on the trading block. Until they move Lowry, I'd say they're in pretty horrible shape.

cutiepie80
07-05-2012, 01:31 AM
Haven't read the entire post....BUT if anyone says the Bulls.....stop. They have no money and TERRIBLE contracts. WIth Rose being out half the year there is not a thing they could have done.

I will say the Knicks.....especially if Lin leaves. The Amare contract is coming back to haunt that team.

nicegoing
07-05-2012, 01:35 AM
No one's saying Rockets? Their master plan to get Dwight failed, they traded away a starting center and a productive outside shooter for picks they didn't want, lost their starting PG, have yet to trade their other, disgruntled PG, drafted 3 redundant players, and let it be known that their current players are on the trading block. Until they move Lowry, I'd say they're in pretty horrible shape.
They could still get Dwight, but Morey treating players as assets rather than human beings doesn't help anything.

Losoway
07-05-2012, 01:35 AM
THE MAVS BY FAR.

they lost most of there team

didnt get any of the free agents they gutted there championship roster for

daboywonder2002
07-05-2012, 01:39 AM

how can it be the rockets? all they gotta do is kiss and make up with lowry. if they think lin is their guy- talk to the knicks about a sign and trade for lowry. whether its lin or lowry, its a win win. you just had 3 first round draft picks. you signed asik to 8 mill a year. i doubt the bulls match. and you only lost sammy d and budinger?? id say thats a win all the way around.

Donuts365
07-05-2012, 01:43 AM
i change my vote knicks

ChicagoFan4Eva
07-05-2012, 02:53 AM
Mavs, NY and then the drama with dwight.

xk4
07-05-2012, 02:56 AM
I'd say Knicks, Rockets, anyone who's plans fell through but will still make/just barely miss the playoffs again.

Mavs are going down in flames and this is a perfect time to tank

popo85
07-06-2012, 12:07 AM
Houston we have a problem

JWO35
07-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Move over Knicks, Mavericks overtook the top spot...

Jint.
07-06-2012, 12:21 AM
FA is far from over

Matrix3132
07-06-2012, 12:25 AM
FA is far from over

Explain

Gagan136
07-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Mavs.

torocan
07-06-2012, 12:30 AM
Mavs by far. Rockets aren't doing so hot either...

On the individual basis, gotta say Sessions. Took the option, and he's one of the last ones to go. Will probably end up in Dallas... *shudder*

JollyRanch
07-06-2012, 12:33 AM
Definitely Dallas

suckas

stipe1280
07-06-2012, 12:33 AM
It's not even close...

This team let Tyson Chandler and JJ Barea walk out the door just to:

*miss out on the "big fish" Deron Williams
*fail at getting "plan b" Steve Nash
*watch their 6th man/second leading scorer leave for Boston
*watch their starting PG turn down the same amount of $ and head to NY
*pass on better known college players and draft a few longshots.

Like I said...it's not even close.

Slimsim
07-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Orlando they not even trying to get howard help

mjt20mik
07-06-2012, 12:37 AM
Dallas

mVpDirk41
07-06-2012, 12:37 AM
MAVS by fAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaar

Jint.
07-06-2012, 12:52 AM
Explain

Explain what?? That there is still alot of options out there

Knicks21
07-06-2012, 12:52 AM
According to the OP, Raptors are going to 'steal' Fields away from us, but if we match it we are overpaying?

xabial
07-06-2012, 12:56 AM
According to the OP, Raptors are going to 'steal' Fields away from us, but if we match it we are overpaying?

No Because the Rockets are going to 'steal' Jeremy Lin from us :laugh2:

DeyAce
07-06-2012, 12:56 AM
Bulls. Someone needs to wake management out of their coma

torocan
07-06-2012, 01:05 AM

It depends...

If it was 5/5 and a 10M TEAM OPTION, I'd take it in a flash. $5M is a touch high, but a TO year is basically not a real year.

And since Fields is a RFA, it wouldn't count against the mini-mle, ie, could sign him and still sign another player.

So, would it be worth matching Fields? Depends on how it's structured...

BaddNewz
07-06-2012, 01:07 AM
Bulls - cant move boozer, hasn't upgraded sg position

Hawks - fire sale?

Rockets - missed out on Howard, traded one pg and lost the other

Chucky Woods
07-06-2012, 01:10 AM
Mavs are having a real tough time.
The Rockets aren't doing so hot either.

IversonIsKrazy
07-06-2012, 01:13 AM
There's a few tbh:
Mavs - everyone left lol

Rockets - They still need a PG.... and traded away Lowry for nothing. The only good was overpaying Asik.

Bulls - It's like the FO doesn't know its July yet. Don't have much money to play around with, rumored to let Watson, Brewer & Korver walk, and yet to sign a SG. And had Asik taken from them.

KnickaBocka.44
07-06-2012, 01:33 AM

I say Knicks, Mavs

Well you are riding Rivers pretty hard and he hasnt even played a game yet. Quit hating, there is nothing to support your statement here.

SportsNY
07-06-2012, 01:59 AM
I agree on all your points about the Knicks, but there as some teams who haven't done anything. Knicks are up there thought :sigh:

HuRRiCaNeS324
07-06-2012, 03:03 AM
1. Mavs
1a. Knicks
2. Bulls: Have done absolutely nothing to improve the team. Pretty much conceding a terrible/mediocre year...

shep33
07-06-2012, 03:10 AM
Mavs by a long shot

justjames
07-06-2012, 03:17 AM
Definitely the Mavs

Aside from Dirk, would the Mavs even be a good NBDL team?

iam brett favre
07-06-2012, 03:26 AM
Knicks.

jayjay33
07-06-2012, 03:30 AM
Definitely the Mavs

Aside from Dirk, would the Mavs even be a good NBDL team?

With dirk they might not even be a good Nbdl team.....put a box and 1 on dirk and I think you could beat them. Lol

Evolution23
07-06-2012, 04:13 AM
Gotta go with Miami...They have made no offseason moves and I haven't heard any news about how much they will paid off the refs for the upcoming season.

waveycrockett
07-06-2012, 04:15 AM
Orlando they not even trying to get howard help

What do you mean? They are getting this guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOmhB5MrmN4

Bigbadmoffo
07-06-2012, 05:20 AM
Knicks suck but mavs got screwed!

Laker Legend42
07-06-2012, 05:34 AM
Mark Cuban. He kinda screwed his team after they won it all.

Iron24th
07-06-2012, 06:07 AM
Mavs by far

Cromedome
07-06-2012, 07:16 AM
I'd say the dude trying to sell his fake clothes online is having the worst...offseason...ever.

Whomewhome
07-06-2012, 08:04 AM
My top 3 (2 Texas teams)

Mavs (Jason Terry is gone, Kidd is gone, they lost JJ barea last year, Chandler,) If I am Dirk I am starting to look for a trade....This goes to show me that Brooklyn was very close to losing Dwill, and Dallas had no plan B. NONE!

Rockets. I don't understand what this team did? making a desperation grab at Howard with nothing of real interest. Trading Lowry for much less then what they should have had, losing Goran Dragic! Then trading Dalembert for nothing only to overpay Asik?? I am terribly confused by what has gone on in Houston

Dwight Howard: well whether I want him to join the Nets is irrelevant he is the biggest individual loser so far

Very close to making this list
Raptors went all in, and will pay Landry Fields 20$ mil WOW. Goofup but they aren't really deserving otherwise

Blazers MAX CONTRACT TO HIBBERT? hmmmmmmmmm either genius or absurdity

Hornets, if they match Eric Gordon and he keeps getting injured they are screwed. If they don't match what example are they setting for their new number 1 star! ???

Utah Jazz... They can't sign US free Agents. They trade for them. But who is their PG? now? How many Forwards do they have? Are they all overpaid and overrated?

aztr0
07-06-2012, 08:22 AM
Mavs.

knicksfan42
07-06-2012, 08:26 AM
Mavs so far, they only lost players.

nyKnicks126
07-06-2012, 08:36 AM
The mavs..

and Raptors you can have Land-o-Lakes Fields.. Don't want him especially for that contract your management offered him..

You will regret it, especially when you see him miss wide open shots on a consistant basis.

LongIslandIcedZ
07-06-2012, 08:37 AM
Mavs. They obviously had a plan in mind, and when it backfired they didnt have a plan B

Once they got Lowry for only a first round pick, the Raptors stopped being losers. They gave Fields a lot more money than he should be getting, but he'll be a solid role player for them.

I didn't see the Knicks as losers at all. Pretty much retained their team from last year, lost Fields and got Kidd. Lin is on a friendly deal, should be a solid team going forward. Lost Fields, but he didnt fit in the offense and I think will thrive in Toronto.

nyKnicks126
07-06-2012, 08:52 AM
Two bad offseasons in a row.. Last year it was not re-signing Tyson.. and this year it's not planning well and not having plan Bs, and Cs.. but I do think Mavs will come out strong next offseason.. with all the cap they have.. They need to keep Dirk content.

mjm07
07-06-2012, 08:54 AM
Gotta go with Miami...They have made no offseason moves and I haven't heard any news about how much they will paid off the refs for the upcoming season.

Riley said "The best we can offer is the league minimum. "

If they take it great. If not, we should still at least make it to playoffs. Hopefully. Maybe.

;)

Mavs by a mile. For worst offseason so far.

cubbies7177
07-06-2012, 09:13 AM

yeah.......

losing DRose (FORMER MVP) and JoNo (Heart and Soul of this Team/Rebounder/Critical Piece to our Defense) is equivalent to losing your rookie shumpert and the one month wonder jeremy lin........

OK DUDE. KEEP MAKING YOURSELF FEEL BETTER.

dont even COMPARE the knicks and the bulls.. the knicks are one of the worst run organizations in basketball. for how much money they spend and their ability to draw stars, knicks FO is a ****ing joke and everyone knows it..

kdspurman
07-06-2012, 09:13 AM
I'd say the Mavs. I can't say I'm not happy about it either :)

HouRealCoach
07-06-2012, 10:05 AM
I would say the Knicks.

:facepalm:

Not overpaying for Jeremy Lin... He was like an 18 & 8 player as a starter with us
I bet that anyone we passed on won't do anything
Who cares? We got Jason Kidd(former Champ/MVP) and he has better defense
JR Smith WILL be back.. He just wanted a slight rise in his pay
Dude that's Toronto's problem lol... We don't give 2 donkey dicks or a goats *** about Landry Fields lol

They could have stolen him for a bag of chips and we would STILL celebrate

Easily Mavs.. I would also say the Magic & Rockets

Heatcheck
07-06-2012, 10:22 AM
Riley said "The best we can offer is the league minimum. "

If they take it great. If not, we should still at least make it to playoffs. Hopefully. Maybe.

;)

Mavs by a mile. For worst offseason so far.
I hope we pay the ref more money than he paid attention in english class.

TheNumber37
07-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Mavs, easily.
People who are saying the Knicks are Silly, Willy.
How is NOT getting nash (giving up Shumpert) a loss?
How is NOT paying Fields 20 mil a loss?
How is paying lin 30 mil Vs the 24.5 mil they were going to pay a loss?

They won the bird rights for Lin and Novak which keeps them both in a Knick Uni.
Fields is gone, yes, but they don't have to pay for him and someone else can step up (who can actually shoot).
They Signed Kidd who is not meant to come in dominate, but to bring better leadership, shooting, defense and IQ to a team that needs all of that, especially at PG.
Smith opted out so he could come back for a 20% raise.

They STILL have the MMLE and could do a couple of S+Ts to get 2 other players.
Camby and Lewis maybe? If they get those two players, all of sudden they have a great off season.

Im_in_Mia_bish
07-06-2012, 11:21 AM
1. Dallas
2. Houston

ragee
07-06-2012, 11:30 AM
mavs and its not close

This. Hopefully Cuban can turn it around.

xabial
07-06-2012, 11:46 AM
I would say the Knicks.

So let me get this straight. Mavs Lose Terry to FA, Lose Tyson Chandler For Nothing(In hopes of Cap Space to Sign Deron (FAILED),and Have an Aging Dirk and Roster., and you guys choose the F*c*ing Knicks?

Knicks Try to get Steve Nash and fail. (End of the World..?)
Knicks Draft an International Prospect with the 47TH pick. (End of the World..?)
Knicks Lose Landry Fields, to an overpayment by the Raptors (End of the World..?)
Knicks Have a 29 year old Tyson Chandler, 28 Year Old Carmelo Anthony, and 29 Year Old Amare Stoudemire as the Nucleus of the team. Tyson/Carmelo/Amare is a talented roster.

The Team is about to overpay Lin, by Signing him for Less than $20M. (End of the World..?)

In his 12 starts before the All-Star break, Lin averaged 22.5 points and 8.7 assists, and New York had a 9–3 record. New York had a 7–0 record after Lin started receiving major playing time. Lin Accomplished all this WITHOUT AMARE/CARMELO. . When Carmelo Came back from injury the team started playing **** going downhill , and Lin's performance declined. He's worth that contract., and all you haters on Lin don't know **** on him. Take it from a Knicks fan whose seen every game.

TheIlladelph16
07-06-2012, 12:12 PM
The overrating of Jeremy Lin continues smh.....

The Mavs have easily had the worst offseason though. Cuban took a big gamble clearing cap to get Deron/Dwight there, but in the end it failed.... This puts them in a very good position going forward though. Next years FA class should be a very good one.

TeamSeattle
07-06-2012, 12:15 PM
People just like making fun of the knicks to look cool. Our offseason wasn't even close to the worst...Toronto fans smh.

hievan
07-06-2012, 12:17 PM
The state of texas in general? With the exception of the spurs

StarvingKnick22
07-06-2012, 12:32 PM
I love it when haters(especially Bulls fan)make funof us when we say the same stuff. Like how we say don't over hype JLin and then you guys say oh knick fans over hype him. Its a warm feeling to know u guys really lol

Jarvo
07-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Mavs

Knicks
Rockets

Vinylman
07-06-2012, 12:45 PM
1. Dallas
2. Houston

currently yes... but depending on LIN / D12 i would say houston can overtake them... Not to mention the horrible asik contract

Morey gets all the praise but never puts a team together...

winning trades doesn't matter if your team doesn't get better and compete

I Rock Shaqs
07-06-2012, 12:49 PM
1. mavs
2. Rockets
3. knicks

jesusr77
07-06-2012, 12:58 PM
Between Mavs and Raptors. Mav's continue to lose out on guys they are targetting and cleared a lot of cap space for this summer. Toronto over paid for a player in hopes of aquiring a top point guard. They missed and now are stuck with a horrific contract.

elledaddy
07-06-2012, 01:11 PM
1. mavs
2. Rockets
3. knicks

Mavs - Lost Odom, Terry, Kidd - replace them with no one, so I get it

Rockets - Lost Lowry, Dragic( most likley) Camby ( most likely) replace them with no one, unless paying Asik 8 mill per turns out to be good, so I get it

Knicks - Lost Fields , Replaced him with Kidd.... Thats it, so I dont get it. Please explain

slyone_nyc
07-06-2012, 01:12 PM
i dont get how the knicks can be a CLEAR choice for worst or one of the worst offseason's thus far. we didn't have a 1st round pick, drafted a player than can POSSIBLY help in the near future, missed out on nash, lost fields (which is a good thing) and acquired kidd so far. what has the bulls, cavs, grizz, hawks, jazz, magic, nuggets, pistons, blazers, warriors, raptors and mavs done to help there team this offseason that clearly makes their offseaso more successful than ours?

CELTICS4LYFE
07-06-2012, 01:17 PM
Mavs n Philly

elledaddy
07-06-2012, 01:18 PM
yeah.......

losing DRose (FORMER MVP) and JoNo (Heart and Soul of this Team/Rebounder/Critical Piece to our Defense) is equivalent to losing your rookie shumpert and the one month wonder jeremy lin........

OK DUDE. KEEP MAKING YOURSELF FEEL BETTER.

dont even COMPARE the knicks and the bulls.. the knicks are one of the worst run organizations in basketball. for how much money they spend and their ability to draw stars, knicks FO is a ****ing joke and everyone knows it..

This cant be true because the Knicks made the most money in the NBA last year according to Forbes and are 5th in the league over the last 5 yrs. You cant make the most profit AND be the worst ran. Simply not logical IMO.

gaughan333
07-06-2012, 01:28 PM
The cubs were a pretty terribly run organization and still made tons of money (albeit not the most)

cubfan23
07-06-2012, 01:30 PM
You have to put the Bulls up on here....they need to something and haven't yet.

JerseyPalahniuk
07-06-2012, 02:03 PM
This cant be true because the Knicks made the most money in the NBA last year according to Forbes and are 5th in the league over the last 5 yrs. You cant make the most profit AND be the worst ran. Simply not logical IMO.

Yes you can. Knicks will always make profit because they are in New York. Heat will be in the negative. Thunder were last year too. Market dictates profit just as much (usually more) than actual basketball reasons

dodgersuck
07-06-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm not too excited about what the Sixers have been doing. Young helps a little but we're basically stuck with a bunch of tweener forwards after amnestying Brand

HouRealCoach
07-06-2012, 02:12 PM
Mavs

Knicks
Rockets

Knicks gained Jason Kidd for nothing and kept the MLE and lost Landry Fields who was like the 11th best player on the team last year... That's about it

Rockets lost Camby, Dalembert, Dragic, & Lowry, Failed to get Dwight, Overpayed Asik

So would you rather your team lose Camby, Dalembert, Dragic, & Lowry or just Landry Fields?

You would give Asik(Averaged 3 & 5 and couldn't crack a starting lineup) 25 Mil for 3 years or give Lin 30 Mil over 4 years?

Missing out on Steve Nash (even tho we grabbed Jason Kidd & keeping Lin) is worse than trading valuable pieces just to miss out on Dwight Howard?

EPIC FAIL

Weezy
07-06-2012, 02:14 PM
I love the Knicks hate. Its great. Why are people stopping??? Keep going.

HouRealCoach
07-06-2012, 02:15 PM

Its funny how Toronto gets him and they "stole" him from us & he's a solid role player but if we match we are "overpaying" him lol

I'm sorry your post has 0% basketball knowledge but the thread was a nice idea

JWO35
07-06-2012, 02:17 PM
Knicks fans mad?

Weezy
07-06-2012, 02:17 PM
Its funny how Toronto gets him and they "stole" him from us & he's a solid role player but if we match we are "overpaying" him lol

I'm sorry your post has 0% basketball knowledge but the thread was a nice idea

Get used to it....nothing new really.

tp13baby
07-06-2012, 02:20 PM

You saying JR is better than Fields is hilarious.

joeystats
07-06-2012, 02:24 PM
mavs easy

jesusr77
07-06-2012, 02:27 PM

Im sorry to jump in but are you saying Fields is better than JR?

HouRealCoach
07-06-2012, 02:27 PM

:facepalm:

Please tell me your kidding...

sintaks12
07-06-2012, 02:29 PM
The stupidity on the NBA board never ceases to amaze me. Lol. Carry on kids.

timz-a-changin
07-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Rockets basically blew up there entire team collecting picks to get Howard. Now they are stuck with 3 middle round picks, loSt Lowry, possibly Dragic. Lost Dalembert. Don't even think they have a starting pg yet...

Mavs a close second.

Diesel44
07-06-2012, 02:44 PM
Rockets basically blew up there entire team collecting picks to get Howard. Now they are stuck with 3 middle round picks, loSt Lowry, possibly Dragic. Lost Dalembert. Don't even think they have a starting pg yet...

Mavs a close second.

Disagree about the Rockets.

I think Howard was the goal but the Rockets knew early on or at least after the draft he wasnt going to be in their plans and plan B for them was to blow it up and re-build. So I wouldn't call their offseason bad. Most Rockets fans(me) would agree keeping the same team and finishing 9th AGAIN in the west and getting a mid round pick is pointless. They have some good young talent and they will be in great cap shape next year.

It's disappointing because theres a huge gap between plan A and B but it is what it is. its not like we went from contender to the lottery.

rockbottom2010
07-06-2012, 02:49 PM
man...i feel sorry for the mavs....they lost everything....no point guard...no center....no small forward.....they have marion, vc, and dirk....they are alll aged up.....if this was the trio 10 years ago....different story

rockbottom2010
07-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Disagree about the Rockets.

I think Howard was the goal but the Rockets knew early on or at least after the draft he wasnt going to be in their plans and plan B for them was to blow it up and re-build. So I wouldn't call their offseason bad. Most Rockets fans(me) would agree keeping the same team and finishing 9th AGAIN in the west and getting a mid round pick is pointless. They have some good young talent and they will be in great cap shape next year.

It's disappointing because theres a huge gap between plan A and B but it is what it is. its not like we went from contender to the lottery.

they are missing a point guard...they should have went after marshall.....but they can trade scola or k-mart for someone nice....they have a bright future

LanceUpperCut
07-06-2012, 03:06 PM
I know Fields isn't that great and is overpaid (not by to much looking at other FA so far) but it's absolutely hysterical how all the Knicks fans act like he's so ****** now. The Raps look like they were in bad shape with the Nash thing but BC pulled out easily one of the best moves this offseason.
But for the topic I think it's easily Houston-Dallas right now but things can change so quick. Lots of GM's have a plan that takes time to piece together and it might look bad at the start but all be leading to something good.

Toastyy
07-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Mavs, lost terry and Kidd and didn't get Deron

Becks2307
07-06-2012, 03:13 PM
I know Fields isn't that great and is overpaid (not by to much looking at other FA so far) but it's absolutely hysterical how all the Knicks fans act like he's so ****** now. The Raps look like they were in bad shape with the Nash thing but BC pulled out easily one of the best moves this offseason.
But for the topic I think it's easily Houston-Dallas right now but things can change so quick. Lots of GM's have a plan that takes time to piece together and it might look bad at the start but all be leading to something good.

Knicks fans thought fields was **** about a year ago. After his amazing start to his nba career, when we traded for melo he fell off big time. This didn't just happen.

King41
07-06-2012, 03:14 PM
thos offseason is not over so hands down

RonE Coleman
07-06-2012, 03:18 PM
Mavs, Craptors then Rockets

Kyben36
07-06-2012, 03:29 PM
I am going to say the Hawks, Trading JJ is a huge blow backwards for them, and while yes the Mavs did take a step backwards, they lost a 38 yr old PG. yes, kid was good, but he was no longer great.

thephoenixson28
07-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Mavs

Beantownsboss
07-06-2012, 03:40 PM
The mavs or Knicks

RonE Coleman
07-06-2012, 03:44 PM
The mavs or Knicks

Explain to me how its the Knicks?

They whiffed on nash big deal so did the mavs craptors and nets.

We signed kidd to back up Lin... Lins deal is essentially 3/19, not bad at all.

We got to keep shumpert and pending the kidd contract details we still may have our mle.

Losing fields is a good thing... hes terrible

RC3
07-06-2012, 03:46 PM
you saying jr is better than fields is hilarious.

o___o

RonE Coleman
07-06-2012, 03:46 PM
Its getting pathetic.

The Knicks starting five could be Rondo, Kobe, Lebron, Love and Dwight and people would still find a way to bash the Knicks.

90% of PSD is ********

ZamboniCub
07-06-2012, 03:50 PM
worst
Mavs (dirk will want to be traded by midseason)
Rockets (now have no PG and 10 udersized forwards)

best
Nets (if Howard comes)
Wolves (if one of batum / iggy come)
Celtics (maybe the deepest team in the nba)
Lakers (with near sighted eyes)

alexander_37
07-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Knicks and Mavs.

NYK|NYY
07-06-2012, 03:53 PM
I didn't know the expectations of the Knick's offseason were so high