PDA

View Full Version : See this i what i was talking about last year with the Hornets.

ldawg
07-03-2012, 12:39 PM
See this i what i was talking about last year with the big market vs Small market. It was more Bad Owners vs good owners. Many times you get teams playing the draft with inexperience players and most times not all times but most times hurt you in the long run developing a frustrating loosing culture. Nets have been a very bad team for a few years playing the draft hoping to get lucky in the draft rather than putting a competitive team on the floor. Here come a new owner. Now he could have traded D-Will for Picks and tank and play the draft a few more years and get young talent. No He goes out and put a product on the floor to buy. May not be the best team but i am sure its going to be better than the Jersey Nets. Maybe Michael Jordan can take notes. Lets see After Magic trade Howard there which they would be stupid to do being in the same conference will be the next silly team to loose fans and money playing the draft. Sometimes you hit a home run and get a Durrant or Blake other times you get Sean May, Greg Oden, Kwame Brown. Lets get real some of the best Players in the NBA were not the #1 draft pick you just got to think outside the box.

ldawg
07-03-2012, 12:50 PM
sorry should have been in the other thread.

ldawg
07-03-2012, 12:50 PM
mods do your thing

StarvingKnick22
07-03-2012, 01:50 PM
the Hornets have the potential of an 8th seed right now