PDA

View Full Version : Hoopsworld: Clippers emerge in Dwight race(Jordan Bledsoe butler)

MagicBucsSox
07-03-2012, 12:40 AM
Another potential suitor has emerged in the chase for Dwight Howard - the Los Angeles Clippers.
The Clippers have become a “real and viable suitor” according to Hoops World.
Per ProBasketballdraft, the Clippers may be looking to move DeAndre Jordan, Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler, but that doesn’t seem like nearly enough for Howard. Jordan has three years and just under $33 million left on his deal and doesn’t exactly put up huge numbers (7.4 points, 8.3 rebounds and 2.0 blocks per game last season). However, Jordan is just 23 years old. Butler still has two years and $16 million left and is 32 years old. Bledsoe is in intriguing prospect, but you’d have to assume the Magic would want Blake Griffin back in any deal involving Howard..
http://howardthedunk.com/2012/07/02/clippers-in-the-mix/

MagicBucsSox
07-03-2012, 12:41 AM
Vomit

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-03-2012, 12:41 AM
lol

*Superman*
07-03-2012, 12:42 AM
I hope this is a trash rumor.

Ill take Teague + Horford + picks over that.

*Silver&Black*
07-03-2012, 12:43 AM
lol. another rumor for a big market team to keep interest in the Dwight story.

shep33
07-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Probably the worst one yet.

At least until Dallas offers Brendan Haywood

Clippersfan86
Bledsoe has star potential. DJ can and probably will have a bounceback year. Nothing to laugh at considering how big of a risk Dwight is right now and how much of a dick he is. That being said... please keep him away from the Clippers. BIG risk and possible chemistry risk.

Avenged
Clippers draft picks aren't even good anymore since they have a chance to contend.

Unless Blake is involved, I don't see how they land Dwight.

blastmasta26
07-03-2012, 12:45 AM
lol They're just testing the Magic. It's obvious they want Howard, but not enough to move Paul or Griffin.

greg_ory_2005
Clippers get away with robbery if Griffin is not in the trade.

KB-Pau-DH2012
Bledsoe has star potential. DJ can and probably will have a bounceback year. Nothing to laugh at considering how big of a risk Dwight is right now and how much of a dick he is. That being said... please keep him away from the Clippers. BIG risk and possible chemistry risk.

Stop it. :laugh2:

nicegoing
07-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Yeah I'm sure a lot of teams have made offers. ...

RLundi
Terrible source.

Even worse offer.

waveycrockett
Your going to tell me thats better than Lopez/Brooks/Wallace and a bunch of late 1st rounders? lol

RLundi
07-03-2012, 12:47 AM
Your going to tell me thats better than Lopez/Brooks/Wallace and a bunch of late 1st rounders? lol

Give it up already.

MagicBucsSox

No Mamimhi and the 28th pick in the draft is the worst one coming

*Silver&Black*
In other news, Wolves have offered J.J. Barea for Howard.

Cfrey
I heard Dwight might just go play overseas

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-03-2012, 12:48 AM
In other news, Wolves have offered J.J. Barea for Howard.

#balitkas-system!

Gritz

:facepalm:

Max.This
DJ has no offensive game no matter what way you look at it. I dont care of he's tall and can dunk from the three point line, he can't shoot if his life depended on it. That being said, I doubt Orlando does this trade unless Clips part with Griffin. If Howard didn't undergo back surgery it would def be an interesting trade

shep33
07-03-2012, 12:50 AM

DJ having a bounce back year? He just posted his best numbers ever, and they weren't even that good. I love DJ, but I don't think he'll ever average 10 ppg in this league. Someone has to get him the ball within 4 feet of the basket. Bledsoe is going to be a good player I agree, but I don't know if he'll be a "star" in his career.

I do agree with you though, I wouldn't want Howard on my team either. Anything short of Blake won't get it done.

fadedmario
07-03-2012, 12:51 AM
Give it up already.

x2 :facepalm:

Clippersfan86
People are acting like Dwight is still as valuable after back surgery, his attitude and off the court issues and his issuing of the warning that he will only re-sign with one team. Dude's value is the lowest it's ever been.

310Casper
dj's contract is laughable

butler is too much of a health risk and inconsistent

bledsoe is the only shine in that deal

But thats easily the worst package on the table for orlando right now. Unless Griffin comes along, theres a 0% chance clippers get him, if they did, it would be the steal of the century and the clippers would look amazing with their big 3 (dwight, cp3, griffin).

shep33
07-03-2012, 12:52 AM
No Mamimhi and the 28th pick in the draft is the worst one coming

:laugh:

Clippersfan86
07-03-2012, 12:53 AM
DJ having a bounce back year? He just posted his best numbers ever, and they weren't even that good. I love DJ, but I don't think he'll ever average 10 ppg in this league. Someone has to get him the ball within 4 feet of the basket. Bledsoe is going to be a good player I agree, but I don't know if he'll be a "star" in his career.

I do agree with you though, I wouldn't want Howard on my team either. Anything short of Blake won't get it done.

Star potential didn't literally mean all star. I think on right team Bledsoe can be a borderline all star PG a few years like prime Jameer Nelson was but his defense REALLY changes games. DJ can definitely put up something like 12/12/3 for a few years if he keeps working which is very good for a defensive center.

Gritz
07-03-2012, 12:54 AM
Its griffin or nothing, just like the lakers its bynum or nothing

310Casper
07-03-2012, 12:54 AM
I'm actually surprised clippers are doing this to deandre jordan. They JUST signed him to a fat deal last season and are already waving him around, he's young, this is gonna mess with his mind for sure.

Unless clippers offer blake, they shouldnt even bother odom'ing their current stars. just asking for trouble

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-03-2012, 12:55 AM
Star potential didn't literally mean all star. I think on right team Bledsoe can be a borderline all star PG a few years like prime Jameer Nelson was but his defense REALLY changes games. DJ can definitely put up something like 12/12/3 for a few years if he keeps working which is very good for a defensive center.

12/12/3 are Tyson Chandler's numbers. DJ's gonna have to work a hell of a lot more to get an extra 9.0 PPG added to what he normally averages.

shep33
07-03-2012, 12:55 AM
That package just doesn't work though. Even though Dwight's value might not be as high as it once was, the Hawks deal is far superior to this.

Heck the Nets deal is better than this

loublue22
07-03-2012, 12:57 AM
Stop dicking around and offer Blake and Bledsoe

they'd have to figure out what to do with Jordan though

Lakers + Giants
07-03-2012, 12:57 AM

So the Magic would take a deal based on potential that isn't even that great over the lakers deal? (Bynum and filler)

Just because the clips got CP3 for nothing doesn't mean they'll get Dwight for nothing as well.

Lakers + Giants
07-03-2012, 12:58 AM
Its griffin or nothing, just like the lakers its bynum or nothing

This

ThunderousDemon

Odominator
Well, if Dwight considers signing long term with the Clips, and not any other team, then I am sure the Clippers will become more appealing than the other teams he refuses to re-up with.

Think about it, other teams are hesitant about renting Dwight for a year, so if Dwight himself decides to extend with the clippers, then there should be no problem for the Clips to push their chips in while others back out-- even if it means no BG.

nicegoing
07-03-2012, 12:59 AM
So the Magic would take a deal based on potential that isn't even that great over the lakers deal? (Bynum and filler)

Just because the clips got CP3 for nothing doesn't mean they'll get Dwight for nothing as well.

Eric Gordon?????

Clippersfan86
12/12/3 are Tyson Chandler's numbers. DJ's gonna have to work a hell of a lot more to get an extra 9.0 PPG added to what he normally averages.

:facepalm: he averaged 7.5 ppg. So he needs 4 ppg more. Even 10 ppg/12 rpg would be great. Where did you get 9 ppg? Only reason he doesn't average 10 ppg is because of low minutes.

shep33

I honestly like both players, and I see where your getting at with Bledsoe and I agree. I thought you were indicating that he'd be a top-tier pg in this league, which he might, but is very unlikely.

Man, DJ is like the nicest guy ever, but his offense has not improved in 4 years. I give him credit for working hard on his ft shooting, but he still has to be a better rebounder. His athletic ability and size is ridiculous, and Blake still outrebounds him. He also still fouls too much, and cannot guard elite centers like Bynum, Howard, etc.

I hope I'm wrong about DJ, I really am. I want him to be like Tyson Chandler, but the problem is he has no mean streak whatsoever

Dade County
07-03-2012, 01:00 AM
The Clippers are the NEW Lakers.... Take are trash and give us your Gold/Howard.

lmao

AddiX
07-03-2012, 01:00 AM
Knicks can beat this offer with a trade of amare, Chandler, and a sign and trade with Lin. And we sure as heck better try.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-03-2012, 01:01 AM
:facepalm: he averaged 7.5 ppg. So he needs 4 ppg more. Even 10 ppg/12 rpg would be great. Where did you get 9 ppg? Only reason he doesn't average 10 ppg is because of low minutes.

Ah sorry, I was probably looking at his playoffs PPG, which was a mind-boggling 4.5 PPG.

And whose fault is it that he's doesn't get any minutes?

Reggie Evans impacts the game more than the athletic big black hole that is DeAndre Jordan. That's why he and KMart got the minutes in the crucial moments.

ThunderousDemon
07-03-2012, 01:02 AM

He has no offense what so ever, it has nothing to do with minutes.

Lakers + Giants
07-03-2012, 01:02 AM
Eric Gordon?????

He didn't even play 10 games and is about to sign with PHX. . .

popo85
07-03-2012, 01:03 AM
No.

Theyhateme459
07-03-2012, 01:03 AM
Well, if Dwight considers signing long term with the Clips, and not any other team, then I am sure the Clippers will become more appealing than the other teams he refuses to re-up with.

Think about it, other teams are hesitant about renting Dwight for a year, so if Dwight himself decides to extend with the clippers, then there should be no problem for the Clips to push their chips in while others back out-- even if it means no BG.

This is true, if Howard decides he wants to play for the clippers he can make the ultimate power move and control his destiny... All he has to say as that he is going to LA either now or at the end of the season and will not sign an extension with any other team.

So essentially LAC would then only have to outbid teams that wants to rent him for 1 year, and with that kind of leverage they could do it without Blake. But Howard needs to put his foot down and stop going back and forth and take control.

lamar2006
07-03-2012, 01:04 AM
if the Magic want trash Lakers should offer Artest, Blake, McRoberts, Murphy and 4 future 1st round picks. That is still a better deal then the Clippers.

Hype
07-03-2012, 01:05 AM
Dwight Howard to the Wolves for Derrick Williams sounds pretty decent

chrism8188
07-03-2012, 01:05 AM
Lmao trust me, on 2k12 I was the clippers in assoc. I made a dream team after trading almost everyone but cp3 and Blake and Jordan. I tried millions of trades even with cp3 but I could not get Dwight. THEY HAVE TO add Blake or its a no go. It jus makes ur players catch a bad feeling for trying to trade. Good try though lol

Bruno
07-03-2012, 01:07 AM
no way do they take Jordans massive contract. LAC doesn't get Howard without giving up Blake. id do it.

ball4reel
07-03-2012, 01:07 AM

His minutes were low because he was in foul trouble all the time

ball4reel
07-03-2012, 01:09 AM
This is true, if Howard decides he wants to play for the clippers he can make the ultimate power move and control his destiny... All he has to say as that he is going to LA either now or at the end of the season and will not sign an extension with any other team.

So essentially LAC would then only have to outbid teams that wants to rent him for 1 year, and with that kind of leverage they could do it without Blake. But Howard needs to put his foot down and stop going back and forth and take control.

How did that work out for him with the Nets??:facepalm:

Nikeman
07-03-2012, 01:14 AM
If this is true, then both the Clippers, Magic, and Dwight need to get this done.

Dwight has been wanting to play with D-will it seems for a long time, but Chris Paul is arguably a better PG.

If I am LAC, I offer BG and Jordan and Bledsoe for Howard and Ryan Anderson.

Why? Jordan is a poor man's DEFENSIVE version of Dwight.

Ryan Anderson is a very sold PF who spaces the floor for Dwight and will be given plenty of open looks with Paul.

If LAC can have a starting 5 of:

Paul
Billups
Butler
Anderson
DH 12

With Jamal Crawford (rumored to be interested in LAC), along with Foye, Odom, Nick Young coming off the bench, that can be a great team!

Magic will not get a better player than BG, LAC will become a legit title contender for the next 5 years+, Dwight gets to go to a big market and play with arguably the best pure PG in the league.

Clippersfan86
07-03-2012, 01:16 AM
If this is true, then both the Clippers, Magic, and Dwight need to get this done.

Dwight has been wanting to play with D-will it seems for a long time, but Chris Paul is arguably a better PG.

Ryan Anderson is a very sold PF who spaces the floor for Dwight and will be given plenty of open looks with Paul.

Paul
Billups
Butler
Anderson
DH 12

With Jamal Crawford (rumored to be interested in LAC), along with Foye, Odom, Nick Young coming off the bench, that can be a great team!

HAHA. Clippers are NOT giving up Bledsoe+Griffin+Jordan. IF they ever traded Griffin it wouldn't have Bledsoe in the deal but just trading the bigs.

Nikeman
07-03-2012, 01:18 AM
HAHA. Clippers are NOT giving up Bledsoe+Griffin+Jordan. IF they ever traded Griffin it wouldn't have Bledsoe in the deal but just trading the bigs.

Reason I am throwing Bledsoe in is because your getting back Ryan Anderson.

A 24 year old PF who is 6'10 and excells with Dwight, he averaged over 16 ppg and 8 rebounds last year.

shep33
07-03-2012, 01:19 AM
Washington should offer Blatche for kicks

I'd love to listen in on that phone call

Clippersfan86
07-03-2012, 01:21 AM
Reason I am throwing Bledsoe in is because your getting back Ryan Anderson.

A 24 year old PF who is 6'10 and excells with Dwight, he averaged over 16 ppg and 8 rebounds last year.

Yes and nobody in the NBA can beat a Griffin+Jordan package so no need to throw in Bledsoe. Nobody in the NBA outside of Durant, Rose and Lebron have as much trade value as Griffin and with Rose's injury he may be out of that discussion for now. Bledsoe is CP3 insurance.

FriedTofuz
07-03-2012, 01:22 AM
Jonas valuncunias ( 5th pick in 2011 draft)
Jose Calderon
Demar Derozan

for dwight howard

Nikeman
07-03-2012, 01:23 AM
Yes and nobody in the NBA can beat a Griffin+Jordan package so no need to throw in Bledsoe. Nobody in the NBA outside of Durant, Rose and Lebron have as much trade value as Griffin and with Rose's injury he may be out of that discussion for now. Bledsoe is CP3 insurance.

Ok.. Jordan + BG for Dwight.. then L.O. is your starting PF

AKLETO
07-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Ill doubt he would do that. Nor the clippers. I believe they want expire contracts. I think by trading those. U will be short in debt.. Sounds good. But dh is a crybaby *****.

Clippersfan86
07-03-2012, 01:26 AM
Ok.. Jordan + BG for Dwight.. then L.O. is your starting PF

If Clippers offered Griffin+Jordan for Howard+Anderson right now Orlando would do it IMMEDIATELY. It's the Clippers who would turn it down.

jmoney85
07-03-2012, 01:26 AM
I hope orlando gets absolute trash for dwight

ThunderousDemon
07-03-2012, 01:42 AM
I hope orlando gets absolute trash for dwight

:laugh2: Look at you, you're so mad.

THE GIPPER
07-03-2012, 01:42 AM

CP3, Blake Griffin and Dwight Howard on the same team is a risk you're unwilling to take?

popo85
07-03-2012, 01:45 AM
Jonas valuncunias ( 5th pick in 2011 draft)
Jose Calderon
Demar Derozan

for dwight howard

Or even
Ed Davis= Eric Bledsoe
Amir Johnson=DeAndre Jordan
Jose Calderon=Caron Butler

for Dwight

Lmao at that Clippers offer

Iron24th
07-03-2012, 01:46 AM
If orlando even consider this offer, his GM will be the quickest GM to be fired.

mikekhelxD
07-03-2012, 01:46 AM
Why would you trade Griffin when the Magic has no advantage at all? Either they trade or Howard walks away.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-03-2012, 01:48 AM
I offer Jonas Valanciunas and Ross assuming Howard stays.

waveycrockett
07-03-2012, 01:50 AM
Rob Hennigan is the man

Losoway
07-03-2012, 02:00 AM
i dont believe this crap . thats the worse trade offer yet

marj987
07-03-2012, 02:01 AM
Washington should offer Blatche for kicks

I'd love to listen in on that phone call

Retro Jordan's number 4 with a pair of Nike house shoes and some Nike socks

:laugh2:

NYMetropolitans
07-03-2012, 02:17 AM
Blake Griffin for Magic or no deal.

Don't see this as a likely scenario.

Kevj77
07-03-2012, 02:18 AM
Its griffin or nothing, just like the lakers its bynum or nothingI doubt the Clipper move Griffin under any circumstance and the Lakers aren't parting with Bynum unless Howard signs an extension.

Howard is screwing Orlando hard with his I'll only re-sign with one team stance. They are going to get bent over. The Nets package sucks and all other teams will lowball them because they have to gamble Howard to stay as a free agent.

Angelus™
07-03-2012, 02:20 AM
No chance they offer Griffin nor do i think they should

Super.
07-03-2012, 02:22 AM

Method28
07-03-2012, 02:30 AM
Clips should NOT include Griffin in a trade for anyone. He is one of the first draft picks to pan out in team history. He is very marketable. He's an exciting and up and coming player.

Dwight has 1 year left...has a worse offensive game than griff...and is an absolute headcase + @$$hole.

Magic have.no leverage.what so.ever. Now im not saying this rumor is true...but really...their options are limited.

Bledsoe is a very good prospect who people are not giving enough credit to. With that being said....he won't net a howard type player...but still holds a lot of value. He's in that Rondo mold.

Imo Clips are best served.staying away from Howard. This team can grow together.

fadedmario
07-03-2012, 02:38 AM
Clippers would be a great place for him

Paul/Griffin/Howard - yikes!

Dade County
07-03-2012, 03:10 AM
Clippers would be a great place for him

Paul/Griffin/Howard - yikes!

Could they get pass the spurs? hack a blake and Howard lmao... what away to loss a playoff series :laugh:

Chronz
07-03-2012, 03:13 AM
Id like to see someone top our deal without Blake before we even consider trading him.

Chronz
07-03-2012, 03:13 AM
Could they get pass the spurs? hack a blake and Howard lmao... what away to loss a playoff series :laugh:

If hacking is your best strat, your gonna lose.

Clippersfan86
07-03-2012, 03:15 AM
Id like to see someone top our deal without Blake before we even consider trading him.

You're saying this to the same group of people who said Bledsoe isn't even worth a 1st rounder in this last draft PERIOD even mid or late draft. I talked to a couple Hoopsworld writers today both of which said Bledsoe's value is extremely high league wide right now and he's very coveted. Right after the playoffs one GM said other GM's are salivating over Bledsoe's upside and athleticism.

Chronz
07-03-2012, 03:21 AM
I honestly like both players, and I see where your getting at with Bledsoe and I agree. I thought you were indicating that he'd be a top-tier pg in this league, which he might, but is very unlikely.

Man, DJ is like the nicest guy ever, but his offense has not improved in 4 years. I give him credit for working hard on his ft shooting, but he still has to be a better rebounder. His athletic ability and size is ridiculous, and Blake still outrebounds him.
Saying his offense hasnt improved in 4 years is false, and FYI, DJ had the higher rebound rate and better O.Reb rate compared to Blake this year.

He also still fouls too much, and cannot guard elite centers like Bynum, Howard, etc.

His foul rate has declined alot over the years and he posts some of the best defensive # in the low post. Hes actually a good 1 on 1 defender but his help responsibility is massive. On the year our defense went to **** when he wasnt on the floor.

I hope I'm wrong about DJ, I really am. I want him to be like Tyson Chandler, but the problem is he has no mean streak whatsoever

Doesnt need it, hes already developing nicely, if you remember a young Tyson, you would remember how badly he struggled at various points in his career as well.

Chronz
07-03-2012, 03:25 AM
Ah sorry, I was probably looking at his playoffs PPG, which was a mind-boggling 4.5 PPG.
Fun fact, that 4.5 mark is actually higher than 3 of Tyson Chandlers playoff runs, if you can call a first round a playoff run. On his career TC only averages 7 in 29 minutes.

Reggie Evans impacts the game more than the athletic big black hole that is DeAndre Jordan. That's why he and KMart got the minutes in the crucial moments.

He had a poor playoff showing, it doesnt mean those players impact the game more. It simply means DJ struggled in his first taste of playoff action. At one point Blake couldnt finish a game ahead of K-Mart, these guys are vets, they should be more prepared. Going forward however, it would be ridiculous to ignore the regular season completely. Until DJ is exposed as a perennial playoff choker I dont believe your opinion. Seems to me that he just didnt bring his best stuff and even then was still getting more minutes than the reserves.

WickedBadMan
07-03-2012, 03:41 AM
It's unfortunate Blake blew up marketing wise, I would ditch him for Howard solely for the fear Paul leaves in FA next year.

BigBongTheory
07-03-2012, 04:11 AM

Ah Shep, gotta love you.

And what is amazing for me? I'm up 4 in the morning, buying up ebay's stock of World Of Warcraft cards.

:cool:

BigBongTheory
07-03-2012, 04:20 AM

Paul
Billups
Butler
Anderson
DH 12

Magic will not get a better player than BG, LAC will become a legit title contender for the next 5 years+, Dwight gets to go to a big market and play with arguably the best pure PG in the league.

:eyebrow:...Andrew Bynum, has anyone heard of that guy?

BigBongTheory
07-03-2012, 04:30 AM
Saying his offense hasnt improved in 4 years is false, and FYI, DJ had the higher rebound rate and better O.Reb rate compared to Blake this year.

His foul rate has declined alot over the years and he posts some of the best defensive # in the low post. Hes actually a good 1 on 1 defender but his help responsibility is massive. On the year our defense went to **** when he wasnt on the floor.

Doesnt need it, hes already developing nicely, if you remember a young Tyson, you would remember how badly he struggled at various points in his career as well.

Too bad Deandre Jordan still isn't a very good player, You can say what you want, but he still averaged less than 8ppg and 9rpg, You'd think having someone like Chris Paul throwing to you throughout the game would help a little more than it did last season.

Lakers4life08
07-03-2012, 04:48 AM
Bledsoe maybe will be good player one day,but Jordan,men he is ****ing ****, garbage on defense,garbage on offense...only thing he does good is couple of blocks and couple of dunks in a game

LakersMaster24
07-03-2012, 05:02 AM
:laugh2:

Nets deal > Clippers lame attempt
Lakers deal > Clippers lame attempts
Bulls deal > Clippers lame attempt

Bledose Jordan Butler? ******** me right? :laugh2: :laugh:

numba1CHANGsta
07-03-2012, 05:14 AM
Its basically Bynum or Bust for the Magic

justjames
07-03-2012, 05:31 AM
Clippers got jokes.

thenaj17
07-03-2012, 05:55 AM
Thats not that bad an offer...compared to him leaving for NOTHING. Would Dwight extend if he went on a team with CP3 and Blake Griffin?

Jarvo
07-03-2012, 09:44 AM
No Bueno

K0BE8124
07-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Magic should trade Howard to the bobcats or the Cavs

Slimsim
07-03-2012, 09:58 AM
Amare and tyson for hedo and howard

koreancabbage
07-03-2012, 09:58 AM

yup.

koreancabbage
07-03-2012, 09:59 AM
better team in CP3 and Blake Griffin

than Deron Williams and JJ <-- what a joke

MrlooktheFup
07-03-2012, 10:03 AM
Nets still hold a better deal.

This is just trash if the magic did this without a griffin move.

Although id trade griffin for howard only for the fact a dwight/paul duo sounds more appealing than a griffin/paul duo

The goods
07-03-2012, 10:18 AM
Hahaha Chris Paul makes those guys decent they suck without him

LA_Raiders
07-03-2012, 10:30 AM
He will be a Hawk or a Laker...

GREATNESS ONE
07-03-2012, 10:40 AM
I can see that brother ^

NYMetros
07-03-2012, 10:45 AM
I am so sick of this.

Chronz
07-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Too bad Deandre Jordan still isn't a very good player, You can say what you want, but he still averaged less than 8ppg and 9rpg, You'd think having someone like Chris Paul throwing to you throughout the game would help a little more than it did last season.
Well hes not a very good player but hes not remotely close to being a bad one or beneath the other players cited, thats all I was saying so I dont disagree here. But your statistical claims dont mean anything to me, particularly when his value comes on the defensive end. And I dont buy into cliches as simple as CP3=Better stats for teammates, and I highly doubt your the expert on how 2 players should interact statistically.

BklynKnicks3
07-03-2012, 11:59 AM
if iam clippers i would do blake for dwight no way he leaves because nets cant sign him without a trade

nate2usmc
07-03-2012, 12:05 PM
ATL and the Lakers have the best compensation for Dwight.

Theschrems101
07-03-2012, 12:09 PM
The best compensation would be from the Bulls.
Noah + Deng + Gibson + Bobcats pick for Howard and Turk

Napalm
07-05-2012, 03:26 AM
Nash Kobe gasol < cp3 Jesus Blake
Clippers chances lookin better everyday. Dwight to lob city!

NBAFan2012
07-05-2012, 03:38 AM
Its funny how people respond shutting down these rumors like if they have an inside source or something, or like if they are work for the Clippers or Magic and know whats going on. I mean read some of these responses its like some of you posters are reps for the teams hahah
its really funny

justjames
07-05-2012, 03:58 AM
Magic trying to make the Lakers sweat by flirting with the roommate.

lamar2006
07-05-2012, 04:44 AM
Nash Kobe gasol < cp3 Jesus Blake
Clippers chances lookin better everyday. Dwight to lob city!

Chill_Will_24
07-05-2012, 07:18 AM
Give it up already.

I'm guessing your going to be preeeeetty mad if (not when) the Nets get Howard in the end. :laugh2:

Davidgta1
07-05-2012, 07:24 AM
Magic trying to make the Lakers sweat by flirting with the roommate.

Haha

RLundi
07-05-2012, 07:27 AM
I'm guessing your going to be preeeeetty mad if (not when) the Nets get Howard in the end. :laugh2:

And you're going to slice up your wrists if they don't.

I'm not totally opposed by the way.

Chill_Will_24
07-05-2012, 01:17 PM
And you're going to slice up your wrists if they don't.

I'm not totally opposed by the way.

Heh ill live. Unlike most fellow Nets fans i have faith in Brook Lopez and feel he can be a top 3 C in the league.

Fnom11
07-05-2012, 02:22 PM
This team wouldn't scare me in the least bit.

Cracka2HI!
07-05-2012, 03:29 PM
I don't TO anywhere near the Clippers locker room. That isn't nearly enough to get him too.