PDA

View Full Version : Chad Ford says Nash leaning towards Knicks...Raptors may offer even bigger deal!

Pages : [1] 2

spreadeagle
07-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Chad Ford says in his weekly chat that Nash is leaning towards NYK, but believes Raptors will throw even more money at Nash until he signs.

Man Raptors are starting to look desperate on this one, I knew they would end up throwing the max at him, its believed Colangelo picked Ross at #8 in draft to get Nash a shooter to work with. Colangelo better say bye bye to his job if this plan falls through

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 07:59 PM
i hope he goes to toronto

Stunner
07-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Go after Lin

1_team_1_dream
07-02-2012, 08:02 PM

scared?

allSUAVE
07-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Nash please lean alil more to NEWYORK

NYKnicks4511
07-02-2012, 08:05 PM

You better hope so, or your reign might be short-lived ;)

ryang
07-02-2012, 08:06 PM
who cares.. atleast I dont... when nash signs with the knicks i will be happy.. get there hopes up and rip there hearts out come playoff time... sorry ny but he wont help you get over the hump that is MIAMI

Cal827
07-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Go to NY... For passing on drummond (or at least not trading the pick for lowry and the 12th where they probably grabbed ross anyways) he deserves dass boot lol

latinofire21
07-02-2012, 08:07 PM
I have been out of the loop for a while with the beginning of free agency.

I know if Nash is leaning towards the Knicks it really doesnt matter unless Pheonix is willing to Sign and Trade or trash for him.

Landry,Douglas,Jerome Jordan and cash for Nash and Grunwald would be GM of the year!

I heard NYK are going after Hill and Camby too. That would be a nice filling out of the roster in my opinion but Hill is notorious for using the Knicks to get more money lol.

Anyone know what the deal is with Ray Allen?

ACanadian
07-02-2012, 08:11 PM
If he is looking for a ring, NYK is a dumb place to go. If Jonas is as good as we think we will have a better shot then NYK if they play like last year

FutureGM
07-02-2012, 08:14 PM
If he is looking for a ring, NYK is a dumb place to go. If Jonas is as good as we think we will have a better shot then NYK if they play like last year

Oh boy...

bucketss
07-02-2012, 08:14 PM
i understand if he wants to win a ring, teams like dallas, miami but if he chooses the knicks i will be pissed gave up a chance to come home for the knicks

xxplayerxx23
07-02-2012, 08:15 PM
LOL Its one thing to say money and the home factor (Which I agree he should go to tor) But to say you have any chance at a ring or the same chance as NY is Crazy. Im sorry you guys could make the playoffs but no way win it all. Anyway Back on topic Ill believe it when he signs on the dotted line.

bucketss
07-02-2012, 08:16 PM
but than has chad ford ever been right on anything?

xxplayerxx23
i understand if he wants to win a ring, teams like dallas, miami but if he chooses the knicks i will be pissed gave up a chance to come home for the knicks

Knicks have a better chance to make some noise with nash. And rumor has it that the knicks can get him 9 or 10 mill if fields wants to go to PHX.

nicegoing

That's a boost and a half, Melo and Stat will put up better numbers than a rookie. I'm a Raps fan but COME ON BRO!!!

oak2455
Come on Nash come to NY baby!!!!!!

KB-Pau-DH2012
I want him to go to the Knicks to make them elite because Raptors aren't even close to playoff contention.

noodle
07-02-2012, 08:17 PM
who cares.. atleast I dont... when nash signs with the knicks i will be happy.. get there hopes up and rip there hearts out come playoff time... sorry ny but he wont help you get over the hump that is MIAMI

Speaking of humps...

spreadeagle
LOL Its one thing to say money and the home factor (Which I agree he should go to tor) But to say you have any chance at a ring or the same chance as NY is Crazy. Im sorry you guys could make the playoffs but no way win it all. Anyway Back on topic Ill believe it when he signs on the dotted line.

I would agree that Nash could really bring that team together..but Melo has the ball so much idk, I think an Amare reunion probably is a big plus to him.

clutchski
Man Raptors are starting to look desperate on this one, I knew they would end up throwing the max at him, its believed Colangelo picked Ross at #8 in draft to get Nash a shooter to work with. Colangelo better say bye bye to his job if this plan falls through

Did you read his chat? Whoever you quoted is making a meal out of what CF said.

latinofire21
07-02-2012, 08:18 PM

I think Jonas will be a solid NBA player but I think your really exxagerating the talent levels of the Toronto Raptors. They have a nice young core and insert Nash they will be fun to watch. Insert Nash in NYK and NYK is by far the more superior team. NYK is in win now mode and Toronto is building for the future. Your statement therefore really makes zero sense.

spreadeagle
07-02-2012, 08:18 PM

I know if Nash is leaning towards the Knicks it really doesnt matter unless Pheonix is willing to Sign and Trade or trash for him.

Landry,Douglas,Jerome Jordan and cash for Nash and Grunwald would be GM of the year!

I heard NYK are going after Hill and Camby too. That would be a nice filling out of the roster in my opinion but Hill is notorious for using the Knicks to get more money lol.

I dont think it has to be a sign and trade unless he wants to help Phoenix a bit, I think Rat Allen will return to Boston since KG is back, IMO

noodle
07-02-2012, 08:20 PM

Someone has been hitting the LaBatts pretty hard.

Mr Costanza
07-02-2012, 08:20 PM
I said it before, the Knicks are getting played. He is not and was not interested in the Knicks. He is human and is interested in money.

VeejNasty
07-02-2012, 08:21 PM

Jonas > Dwight

mjt20mik
07-02-2012, 08:23 PM
The current offer is high enough. If Nash wants to sign with NYK, he should. I would hate it if we payed him anymore more than what we are offering now.

WickedBadMan
I think the Raptors with Nash are better than the Knicks, but the Knicks with Nash are probably a contender - would totally organize that defunct offense and bring the talent together.

ink

Fairer comment would be that neither the Raptors or Knicks have a hope in hell of a long playoff run let alone a championship, with or without Nash.

strahan92osi72
07-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Just give them Iman and get it over with. There's no way the trade will go through with just Fields and TD.

mjt20mik
07-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Fairer comment would be that neither the Raptors or Knicks have a hope in hell of a long playoff run let alone a championship, with or without Nash.

Would be interesting to see how Woodson would hide Nash's flaws on defense.

Bigbadmoffo
07-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Chad ford is the most unreliable man ever! Raps will not offer more.

bucketss
07-02-2012, 08:28 PM
I think Jonas will be a solid NBA player but I think your really exxagerating the talent levels of the Toronto Raptors. They have a nice young core and insert Nash they will be fun to watch. Insert Nash in NYK and NYK is by far the more superior team. NYK is in win now mode and Toronto is building for the future. Your statement therefore really makes zero sense.

speaking of exaggerations of talent you think lin is better than rubio?

HouRealCoach
07-02-2012, 08:29 PM
I'll believe when I see his name on the roster... After that LeBron & CP3 saga I'm never getting my hopes up again

justinnum1
scared?

Not at all, miami and boston will be in the ECF next year so what is there to be scared of?

BigBlueCrew
This would send PSD crashing

ryang
07-02-2012, 08:30 PM
the bulls if rose comesback would take boston down.. imo

superwill
07-02-2012, 08:31 PM

Yes it's hard to get by miami and the referees:rolleyes:

Mr Costanza
07-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Not at all, miami and boston will be in the ECF next year so what is there to be scared of?

Seriously, why should all the other teams bother playing?:rolleyes:

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 08:33 PM
Just give them Iman and get it over with. There's no way the trade will go through with just Fields and TD.

why would they want iman? who knows if he will even still be good after he destroyed his knee

FlashMacker
i wanted nash to go to the heat oh well

justinnum1
Seriously, why should all the other teams bother playing?:rolleyes:

to give their fans something to watch.

boston-miami ecf next season. book it.

xxplayerxx23
I think nash could make amare and allstar again. Ive predicted 21 and 8 without nash so I can see it 22 or 23 and 8 with him. Melo would be fine moving without he ball. Nash would find him. Melo would get some isos but if they double nash will make them pay with the consistant 3 ball. I hope we get him but I think he will be going to toronto.

Punk
07-02-2012, 08:34 PM
I hope he comes. This is the first time I can say TWO playoff ready teams in NYC. Never ever happened before.

Deron vs Nash, Joe vs Melo would make sports exciting here with the Mets/Yankees, Giants/Jets and Rangers/Devils.

Toronto is better off going after Dragic who clearly wants to start.

BigBlueCrew
I wonder where knicks4life is at?? Good news for knicks fans, no supposed Knicks fan around, funny. :confused:

xxplayerxx23

Bulls?

blastmasta26

The Knicks, amidst a coaching change and a roster plagued with injuries and turmoil, obtained the 7th seed. They haven't had a training camp to integrate Melo and Tyson into the offense, and have had vastly different offensive approaches on the floor at times due to injury. Not to mention Amare and Melo played uncharacteristically poor. The Knicks only need an orchestrator to bring the offense together.

Now, the Raptors have a hood team with Valanciunas coming over, and probably provide the better fit for Nash overall. But I honestly don't see the Raptors having a better shot at a title.

Mr Costanza

And next weekends powerball #?

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 08:35 PM
And next weekends powerball #?

If i gave them to you i would have to split it;)

Bulls?

what about them? they have a chance if they resign asik and rose returns to 100% by the playoffs. but i am calling boston-miami ECF.

xxplayerxx23
07-02-2012, 08:35 PM
why would they want iman? who knows if he will even still be good after he destroyed his knee

why would you say something like that :mad: Lol I think he will be fine man, Not as explosive but still a great ont he ball defender

Knicks21
07-02-2012, 08:36 PM
why would you say something like that :mad: Lol I think he will be fine man, Not as explosive but still a great ont he ball defender

Jamal Crawford is doing pretty well considering he had the same thing.

gwrighter
07-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Nash is posturing, extorting more money out of the Raptors. Business as usual. Can anyone say, Bidding war?

FlashMacker
i don't think he's going to the raptors

ryang
HEAT.. bulls.. knicks.. celtics... pacers.. in that order.. if rose cant play like himself next year the knicks will move to number 2 with or without nash... and i hate the knicks but im not blind...

xxplayerxx23
07-02-2012, 08:39 PM
If i gave them to you i would have to split it;)

what about them? they have a chance if they resign asik and rose returns to 100% by the playoffs. but i am calling boston-miami ECF.

It seemed like you were saying no other team had a chance. IMO bulls will be scary for miami. IDk if boston has enough left in the tank, they have a shot I just dont see them Making it to the ECF

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 08:40 PM

His defense is based on his ability to stay in front of his man. He needs a good strong knee for that lateral explosiveness. We will see how well he recover but it would be foolish to trade for him right now seeing as no one knows how he will recover.

It seemed like you were saying no other team had a chance. IMO bulls will be scary for miami. IDk if boston has enough left in the tank, they have a shot I just dont see them Making it to the ECF
i have always thought the celtics were a bigger threat to miami but thats just me. You stop rose and bulls struggle mightily to score. celtics defense is just as good as the bulls and celtics are just a really bad matchup for miami. I think a few teams can beat chicago in the playoffs next year, possibly the knicks.

Knick_Fever
07-02-2012, 08:41 PM

Man do you hate the knicks that much? You just want the Heat to coast through the east again don't you?

Quietmoney
07-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Lol @ all the people that judged the Knicks while they were hit by injuries the past two years in the playoffs. The Knicks will have a full training camp and preseason together to work out everything. It's gonna be a lot of blow outs with my roster healthy and together. If we add Nash to that mix, I will be fully expecting them to reach the conference finals and dethrone the heat. You guys watched the Knicks go on win streaks with players missing every time. Only because of injuries and the short condensed season, is why things couldn't come together right.

AI
07-02-2012, 08:43 PM
This would be great, not getting excited about it until he actually signs.

Knick_Fever
07-02-2012, 08:44 PM
HEAT.. bulls.. knicks.. celtics... pacers.. in that order.. if rose cant play like himself next year the knicks will move to number 2 with or without nash... and i hate the knicks but im not blind...

Thank you, finally a real Heat fan stating the truth. It takes guts to be rational, I commend you. You got my respect.

FlashMacker
07-02-2012, 08:44 PM
It would be sweet to see nash and amare together again

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Man do you hate the knicks that much? You just want the Heat to coast through the east again don't you?

you dont think nash returning to his home country to finish his career is a better story than him going to the knicks?

JonnyBrav000
07-02-2012, 08:47 PM

For someone who is refering to others about trolling and hating in your own sig, you are no doubt a troll and a hater. Say I'm lying. What is the point of you being in this thread? Miami Heat fans are the biggest drama queens in all of sports, they obviously take on the personality of their team. You should stick to Miami forums.

Wray77
07-02-2012, 08:48 PM
If he doesn't sign with the Raptors I think they should fire him as the GM of Basketball Canada.

FlashMacker
you dont think nash returning to his home country to finish his career is a better story than him going to the knicks?

no i'd rather see him on a team where he has a chance to win a ring to finish his career and thats not happening with the raptors

Knick_Fever

Thats pretty harsh man would you like it if someone used those words for Wade or Lebron? Iman's gotta a bright future ahead of him even with this injury. Sounds like your'e a little happy that he got hurt man, pretty hateful.

AI

You don't think Lebron winning a championship for his hometown (Cleveland) is a better story than seeking help by joining forces with 2 other superstars?

Bigbadmoffo
Chad ford is the most unreliable man ever! Raps will not offer more.

BigBlueCrew
07-02-2012, 08:50 PM
You don't think Lebron winning a championship for his hometown (Cleveland) is a better story than seeking help by joining forces with 2 other superstars?

ouch nice

:clap:

More-Than-Most
07-02-2012, 08:50 PM
If I was him I would go to the knicks for less...My god he would be a bigger star than melo there lol

Punk
07-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Good god, nobody trolls the Miami Heat signings. Look, the Celtics were 3 losses away from losing the 4th seed and dropping to 7th against Miami in the FIRST Round. The Celtics made a push to the ECF because they thought it was the last chance.

The East will be harder to win this year now that people know they aren't done. This Miami/Boston ECF thing is stupid. Just like everyone predicted Chicago/Miami ECF and that did not happen.

I want to see Nash come here to NY BUT I also want to see Toronto land a true star. It's sad that there being talked about more all over than they have been with Bosh's tenure there.

More-Than-Most
07-02-2012, 08:54 PM

I dont...Nash is still a superstar and him going to new york would be huge... I dont want it to happen but it would be the far bigger story all year long.

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Thats pretty harsh man would you like it if someone used those words for Wade or Lebron? Iman's gotta a bright future ahead of him even with this injury. Sounds like your'e a little happy that he got hurt man, pretty hateful.
You know how many people were saying wade was declining during the playoffs? Acl injuries are no joke, although im sure he will recover fine i have no clue what level of explosiveness he will regain, i hope he recovers 100% because i want to see the best competition possible

It would have. He should have stayed in cleveland, i didnt think he was coming to miami but im happy he did. If he would have won one all of ohio would have loved him. I just wanted wade to get some help, after bosh and wade appeard with wilbon i was smitten. didnt think lebron would come too.

If I was him I would go to the knicks for less...My god he would be a bigger star than melo there lol

if that happened they should trade melo and chandler for turk and dwight

nash
fields?
turk
amare
dwight

wow

Jarvo
07-02-2012, 08:55 PM
New York? Ehh

TeamSeattle
07-02-2012, 09:00 PM
You know how many people were saying wade was declining during the playoffs? Acl injuries are no joke, although im sure he will recover fine i have no clue what level of explosiveness he will regain, i hope he recovers 100% because i want to see the best competition possible

whatever man you always try to make your posts sound oh so sweet once somebody calls you out about them. Talk about homerness to the 10th degree, get over it already.

Jroz
07-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Welp one thing is for sure..if Nash does decide to come to NY..the Knicks and NY can say bye bye to Lin...Raptors will offer every penny they have on the books to him just so the Knicks can't sign him..will be so dumb

AKAYaReal
07-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Nash wants money but he also wants a chance at a ring. He may not get as much money here in NY but he must see a strong chance to complete his legacy here in NY with a ring.

Im amongst the group that will happy whether he comes or not as long as we retain Lin & Shump.

Punk
https://p.twimg.com/Aw1BAoxCIAEz_3i.png

Steve Nash is that awesome :laugh2:

He's the Anti-Star.

torocan
I dont...Nash is still a superstar and him going to new york would be huge... I dont want it to happen but it would be the far bigger story all year long.

Nash/Melo/STAT/Lin all on the same team?

Would be an international media meltdown....

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 09:02 PM
whatever man you always try to make your posts sound oh so sweet once somebody calls you out about them. Talk about homerness to the 10th degree, get over it already.

your the one quoting me :laugh2:

bucketss
07-02-2012, 09:03 PM
no i'd rather see him on a team where he has a chance to win a ring to finish his career and thats not happening with the raptors

new york doesn't provide that

More-Than-Most
Nash wants money but he also wants a chance at a ring. He may not get as much money here in NY but he must see a strong chance to complete his legacy here in NY with a ring.

Im amongst the group that will happy whether he comes or not as long as we retain Lin & Shump.

He would earn more over the duration from endorsements and popularity alone...He could earn a ton from that city...Its the smart route to go in my opinion.

Kashmir13579

lol i totally see him doing that too.

Kashmir13579
07-02-2012, 09:04 PM
your the one quoting me :laugh2:

I think that is all you want, right? Someone to quote you.

bucketss
07-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Lol @ all the people that judged the Knicks while they were hit by injuries the past two years in the playoffs. The Knicks will have a full training camp and preseason together to work out everything. It's gonna be a lot of blow outs with my roster healthy and together. If we add Nash to that mix, I will be fully expecting them to reach the conference finals and dethrone the heat. You guys watched the Knicks go on win streaks with players missing every time. Only because of injuries and the short condensed season, is why things couldn't come together right.

and next off season you guys will be saying the same thing

Gritz
07-02-2012, 09:06 PM
it'll be good for basketball if he goes to NYK

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 09:06 PM
I think that is all you want, right? Someone to quote you.

Whatever you want boss, but let's keep this thread on topic, this is about nash, not me. If you want to talk about me we can PM about it.

Kashmir13579
07-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Why are you so interested in the Knicks when your favorite team in sports just won a cot damn championship? I could care less about trolling Heat Bulls or Celtics fans if my Knicks won the ship. At least make it look like you're still riding the high. You're back to your old ways already, justinnum1.

Its the same mindless drivel and gloating that we've all become so familiar with over the short time you've racked up 3 million posts.

Jroz
07-02-2012, 09:07 PM

agreed, i'm happy one way or the other..problem is..its seeming more like one or the other at this point..you know how furious Toronto will be if NY steals Nash away..wont be surprised when they back load the hell out of a Lin offer and take him away from NY..Knicks better not match a 40+ mil deal for Lin!

Kashmir13579
07-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Whatever you want boss, but let's keep this thread on topic, this is about nash, not me. If you want to talk about me we can PM about it.

lol "PM about it"

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Why are you so interested in the Knicks when your favorite team in sports just won a cot damn championship? I could care less about trolling Heat Bulls or Celtics fans if my Knicks one the ship. At least make it look like you're still riding the high. You're back to your old ways already, justinnum1.

Its the same mindless drivel and gloating that we've all become so familiar with over the short time you've racked up 3 million posts.

You do know there is a ignore feature, don't you?

LA_Raiders
07-02-2012, 09:10 PM
show him the $$$

ACanadian
07-02-2012, 09:11 PM
and next off season you guys will be saying the same thing

+1

TeamSeattle
Why are you so interested in the Knicks when your favorite team in sports just won a cot damn championship? I could care less about trolling Heat Bulls or Celtics fans if my Knicks won the ship. At least make it look like you're still riding the high. You're back to your old ways already, justinnum1.

I think he's mad that the heat's championship was so lackluster in the media. He's trying to look for his haters to keep his high going.

Nycbball08

He probably been a heat fan since Lebron got there..lol

JonnyBrav000
07-02-2012, 09:14 PM

Signs of a true fan, but thats like 50% of their fan base anyway, bunch of bandwagon *** jumping fools.

AKAYaReal
07-02-2012, 09:15 PM
agreed, i'm happy one way or the other..problem is..its seeming more like one or the other at this point..you know how furious Toronto will be if NY steals Nash away..wont be surprised when they back load the hell out of a Lin offer and take him away from NY..Knicks better not match a 40+ mil deal for Lin!

That then boils down to what Lin wants. Does he want try to be of the a possible championship run or to go be the man on his own team.

Yes he will make tons of money from endorsements in NY especially with all of the media coverage a team with Nash, Melo, and Lin. Will TO get that level of media coverage for him alone?

justinnum1

:laugh2:

try again
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showpost.php?p=13027287&postcount=14

FlashMacker
new york doesn't provide that

The Knicks could win a title. There also a playoff team already which is something Toronto isn't.

Punk
07-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Ignore the Heat trolls. Alot of members here said half of them arrived soon as the Heat became contenders for LeBron and after the decision. I take none of them seriously.

I'd rather argue with Bulls fans or Nets fans than Heat fans who constantly make their own franchise look like the villains.

Anyhow...Johnson to Nets, Nash to Knicks possibly, Hibbert going west possibly, Hawks go from playoff team to rebuild mode in 5 hours...Talk about a potential power shift overnight.

JonnyBrav000
07-02-2012, 09:16 PM
I think he's mad that the heat's championship was so lackluster in the media. He's trying to look for his haters to keep his high going.

LOL yea, they happy, so of course they swear we all mad, but in reality we just don't give a crap. I know so many people who refused to even watch game 5, just like me, decided to read a book, they'll be basketball in a few months again.

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 09:18 PM
LOL yea, they happy, so of course they swear we all mad, but in reality we just don't give a crap. I know so many people who refused to even watch game 5, just like me, decided to read a book, they'll be basketball in a few months again.

You not watching the olympics?

bucketss
07-02-2012, 09:18 PM
The Knicks could win a title. There also a playoff team already which is something Toronto isn't.

no they can't there is no way in hell they will get past miami and than a west. conf team im willing to bet the house on it.

HuRRiCaNeS324
07-02-2012, 09:19 PM
lmao at Knick fans thinking they will be a threat to the HEAT.

Idk how many times you guys have overhyped the hot garbage you have for a team...

bucketss
Ignore the Heat trolls. Alot of members here said half of them arrived soon as the Heat became contenders for LeBron and after the decision. I take none of them seriously.

I'd rather argue with Bulls fans or Nets fans than Heat fans who constantly make their own franchise look like the villains.

Anyhow...Johnson to Nets, Nash to Knicks possibly, Hibbert going west possibly, Hawks go from playoff team to rebuild mode in 5 hours...Talk about a potential power shift overnight.

hmm isn't feb 2011 the month and year knicks got melo?

AKAYaReal
no they can't there is no way in hell they will get past miami and than a west. conf team im willing to bet the house on it.

And this is based of facts and hard numbers right :eyebrow:

StarvingKnick22
Fall into that knick jersey over there

JonnyBrav000
07-02-2012, 09:20 PM

True that, anticipation of these signings are really catching my attention, i keep refreshing my computer hoping to see something about either Nash and/or Lin signing, i swear if we sign both of them and possibly Camby I am in Miami Heat mode, obnoxious and oblivious as a MF, Just kidding.

YashBoone
07-02-2012, 09:20 PM

Lol, you don't think that Nash makes Knicks better then Miami.... Lol.

Dilusional

FlashMacker
07-02-2012, 09:21 PM

They could. You never know man. They probably won't beat the Heat but you never know.

TheNumber37
07-02-2012, 09:21 PM
Not saying that Nash to the Knicks brings them a chip.
But, it gets them out the first and has Amare playing better.

I'm sorry, but if you're not worried about a roster that could potentially look like:

Nash/Lin
Shump/JR
Melo/Hill/Novak
Amare/Jeffries/Jorts
Chandler/Camby

than you're out of your mind. Especially if they can get Hill to start the 3, melo play the 4 and Amare come off the bench to run with Lin, Jr, Novak Camby

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 09:22 PM

Dilusional

:crazy:

TeamSeattle
07-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Fall into that knick jersey over there

Nash doesn't want to end up in Toronto thats why they keep throwin all this big money at him. Get to NY nash and help us win that chip :cool:

HuRRiCaNeS324
07-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Melo is a bonafide loser, plain and simple. The guy does not and will not ever know how to win a championship.

Doesn't matter if you put one of the all time greats next to him. He will still hold the ball and allow the opposing team to cover the most predictable offense there is.

TeamSeattle
07-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Melo is a bonafide loser, plain and simple. The guy does not and will not ever know how to win a championship.

Doesn't matter if you put one of the all time greats next to him. He will still hold the ball and allow the opposing team to cover the most predictable offense there is.

Worked in college for him...now what?

Nycbball08
I thought the topic here was Nash, Knicks, and Raptors...

bucketss

Dilusional

Delusional*

Kashmir13579
07-02-2012, 09:25 PM
You do know there is a ignore feature, don't you?

The ignore feature is a hack, i've tried it before. You aren't really ignoring anything, because you still see their post. It actually stands out more when its ignored. Plus if i used it with you, half the page in every Knicks thread would be "ignored" justinnum1 posts. :laugh2:

I actually wouldn't ignore you though, even if it did work. I do need a laugh sometimes. Its just that other times, sifting through Knicks threads, looking for useful, insightful posts gets a little tedious when you've left your marks, thats all.

HuRRiCaNeS324
Worked in College for him...now what?

Is he in college right now? Idgaf what he did in 'Cuse. He's in the NBA now...

JonnyBrav000
You not watching the olympics?

Thanks for reminding me, I may just catch a game or two, after all it is summer, so it's harder to be focused on games when it is f'n hot and women have almost no clothes on.

I would really love to watch the Olympic team vs the USA select team, would like to see how the young guns fair against the elite players of the league and how they may be improving because of it. I find that interesting, sure someone will make a documentary out of it just because too many people are obsessed with Lin.

FlashMacker
07-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Worked in college for him...now what?

lol this isn't college. the competition is much tougher.

Kashmir13579
07-02-2012, 09:27 PM

Dilusional

LOL Yash you do realize that if you're serious about this post it confirms you are a homer of epic proportions. You've fallen into the deep.

BHF

Toronto is a playoff team this year with or without Nash

HuRRiCaNeS324
****in Knick fans act like your talking about the Bulls or something. Were the ****in champs. RESPECT *****!

TeamSeattle
07-02-2012, 09:28 PM
lol this isn't college. the competition is much tougher.

It still proves he has the capacity to win a championship in the NBA. He made it to the WCF with denver. He can get there again, but the topic isn't about Melo.

nicegoing
07-02-2012, 09:29 PM

LMAO not a Knick fan, but he won at Syracuse did he not? I know it's college but he has won at different levels of bball.

JonnyBrav000
07-02-2012, 09:30 PM
LOL Yash you do realize that if you're serious about this post it confirms you are a homer of epic proportions. You've fallen into the deep.

If this guy really is a Knicks fan, he wants us to look bad, I wouldn't even say we are better than Miami if we were up 3 games to 0 in the playoffs, not until we sealed up that 4th game. But one thing is for sure, Nash would make the Knicks a much better and more efficient team on offense, our PG play last year was suspect in the most epic proportions, as you would say.

LongIslandIcedZ
07-02-2012, 09:31 PM
You're doing all you can if your the Knicks. If Toronto is gonna give Nash a ton of money, there isnt much you can do about it.

ewmania
07-02-2012, 09:32 PM
we all know nash will come to NY and officially make us a contender in the weak east

I promise if nash comes here about 3 spot up shooters will be shooting 40% from the 3pt line

JDIAZ201
07-02-2012, 09:33 PM
If you think adding Nash to the Knicks doesn't make them a threat to come out of the East stop watching basketball or better yet refrain from commenting.

Kashmir13579
07-02-2012, 09:33 PM

I don't know. 'Melo has never had that player to kind of keep him humble. Or coach for that matter. He's been going through the motions thinking his **** don't stink. I think the right teammate could help him grow as a player. You can only fail so many times before you realize your ***** ****ed up and you gotta change.

If Steve Nash can't help 'Melo grow as a team player, i don't know who can.

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 09:34 PM
I don't know. 'Melo has never had that player to kind of keep him humble. Or coach for that matter. He's been going through the motions thinking his **** don't stink. I think the right teammate could help him grow as a player. You can only fail so many times before you realize your ***** ****ed up and you gotta change.

If Steve Nash can't help 'Melo grow as a team player, i don't know who can.

I would have thought chandler could help him.

Kashmir13579
07-02-2012, 09:34 PM
our PG play last year was suspect in the most epic proportions, as you would say.
When Toney Douglas is your starter for a good chunk of the season i think thats safe to say.

Jroz
07-02-2012, 09:35 PM
****in Knick fans act like your talking about the Bulls or something. Were the ****in champs. RESPECT *****!

I seriously dont understand why you are commenting in this thread...The title is Chad Ford says Nash leaning towards Knicks...Raptors may offer even bigger deal! - why are you talking about the Knicks relative to the Heat and talking anything heat related?..some people confuse me, how does any of this relate to your Team? Congradulations you guys won this year, Lebron played a great post season and made sure he got the job done, now that its out of the way lets try to stay on topic :confused:

YashBoone
07-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Lol, homer im not.
I just think that Nash has the potential and credability to help us utilize the great talent we already have in stat melo and chandler.... And not only that, but Steve can shoot too.

What about that wouldn't scare the hell out of the heat?

Lmao, you guys are a bunch of ******* sometimes... Always posting about how knick fans look to other posters.

Who the hell cares.

NYSPORTSALLDAY
07-02-2012, 09:36 PM
I'll believe it when I see it.

TeamSeattle
07-02-2012, 09:38 PM
I'm waiting to see the next asinine contract the Raps throw at Nash if he says he's going to the big apple. What 5 yr 50mill or something?

Nycbball08
07-02-2012, 09:38 PM
LMAO not a Knick fan, but he won at Syracuse did he not? I know it's college but he has won at different levels of bball.

Last time I checked he was also an Olympic gold medalist.,,

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Lol, homer im not.
I just think that Nash has the potential and credability to help us utilize the great talent we already have in stat melo and chandler.... And not only that, but Steve can shoot too.

Lmao, you guys are a bunch of ******* sometimes... Always posting about how knick fans look to other posters.

Who the hell cares.

The fact that their defense would be even worse than it is right now, and miami had no problems scoring last season. If nash does choose NY i am going to be looking forward to those games. Mainly for 2 reasons; they would be great games, and knciks fans reaction if they loose

really?

Kashmir13579
07-02-2012, 09:40 PM
I would have thought chandler could help him.

On offense? Look, 'Melo's defense was for the most part pretty good this year. There was the stretch where he was completely dogging it on both ends to get D'antoni fired. Other than that, 'Melo and the Knicks as a team played solid defense. I fully attribute that to Chandler. He did his job.

But we're talking about Tyson Chandler, allergic to offense, led the league in TS% because they were all open dunks - having a game-changing impact on Carmelo Anthony the scorer? You thought that?

FlashMacker
07-02-2012, 09:40 PM
Toronto is a playoff team this year with or without Nash

I don't see them making the playoffs bro

Kashmir13579
07-02-2012, 09:41 PM
Lol, homer im not.

Who the hell cares.

I don't remember saying that. Its more about how you look to me dude.

THE MTL
07-02-2012, 09:42 PM
If Toronto loses Nash to NYC, I expect them to throw a major back loaded deal at Lin.

justinnum1
On offense? Look, 'Melo's defense was for the most part pretty good this year. There was the stretch where he was completely dogging it on both ends to get D'antoni fired. Other than that, 'Melo and the Knicks as a team played solid defense. I fully attribute that to Chandler. He's did his job.

But we're talking about Tyson Chandler, allergic to offense, led the league in TS% because they were all open dunks - having a game-changing impact on Carmelo Anthony the scorer? You thought that?

I thought he could change melo's attitude to a "whatever it takes to win"...didn't happen

MTL_123
i find it funny that knick fans say heat fans arent real heat fans because of their joined date yet most knick fans are from 2009+ the year wen lebron was goona go to the knicks rumors were really big

Wray77
07-02-2012, 09:43 PM
Think he'd prefer NY. But doubt he passes on the money the Raptors are offering him. I'm told if he starts to waiver, they could even increase it. He means that much to the Raptors. I think he'll be in Toronto for the rest of his career.

So there is the actual quote. Ford thinks he'd prefer New York (who wouldn't in that situation) but he doesn't say he's leaning that way, in fact he says he doubts he passes on the money, and IF he starts to waiver they COULD even increase it.

YashBoone
07-02-2012, 09:44 PM
Lol, homer im not.

Who the hell cares.

The fact that their defense would be even worse than it is right now, and miami had no problems scoring last season. If nash does choose NY i am going to be looking forward to those games. Mainly for 2 reasons; they would be great games, and knciks fans reaction if they loose

really?

I would expect a non knick fan to say that.

But the fact is that the Knicks went from being one of the worst defensive teams in the entire nba to being one of the best under Woodson.

Playoffs aside, Knicks played great d after watching them be the laughing stock year after year.

Tmath
07-02-2012, 09:44 PM
If Toronto loses Nash to NYC, I expect them to throw a major back loaded deal at Lin.

I will quit watching basketball if we sign Lin...

MTL_123
07-02-2012, 09:46 PM

lol

YashBoone
07-02-2012, 09:47 PM
Lol, homer im not.

Who the hell cares.

I don't remember saying that. Its more about how you look to me dude.

It was a poster after you. Johnny bravo or something.

But c'mon bro?
Your gonna call me a homer?
Nash Gives a lot of creadability to the idea of Knicks making it out of the east, and your a homer if you don't at least entertain the idea.

Jroz
i find it funny that knick fans say heat fans arent real heat fans because of their joined date yet most knick fans are from 2009+ the year wen lebron was goona go to the knicks rumors were really big

really not accurate my friend, it may seem this to you because you arent use to seeing so many Knicks fans.. Miami fans usually only have 50-60 fans on their page on a daily basis..if you look at the Knicks page its usually 225-250 on average....50-60 of those Knicks fans may have jumped on in the past few years, but a majority of them are die-hards for life..just simple math broski

xxplayerxx23

Really? GTFOH, Knick fans have always been known to be loyal. Lol Also really dumb but thats besides the point. Dont compare Miami to ny when it comes to % of frontrunners

ryang

Dilusional

no i dont... nash the 39 year old?? wed put lebron on him and nash would fade away to the bed next to the bench... gimme a break.. i got the knicks at 3rd or 4th in the east with or without nash but better then us NOPE..

LongIslandIcedZ
07-02-2012, 09:48 PM

I would be very surprised if the Knicks get Nash, that the Raptors wont go after Lin. At the very least they'll offer him one of those poison pill contracts.

Knick_Fever
07-02-2012, 09:50 PM

really?

You can't ignore the fact that Nash is a former two time MVP and extremely durable. He almost single handedly pushed that horrible Suns team to the playoffs this past season. Surround him with the pieces in NY and you have a legitimate contender.

MTL_123
really not accurate my friend, it may seem this to you because you arent use to seeing so many Knicks fans.. Miami fans usually only have 50-60 fans on their page on a daily basis..if you look at the Knicks page its usually 225-250 on average....50-60 of those Knicks fans may have jumped on in the past few years, but a majority of them are die-hards for life..just simple math broski

just cuz u say that doesnt make it so. just like if a heat fan or clipper fan etc said that u guys would say naw bandwagon fans

TeamSeattle

why? You guys think your playoff bound with your current roster or somethin. You need all the help you can get.

YashBoone
07-02-2012, 09:51 PM
A join date does not make you more or less of a fan^

This is, after all, just a sports forum.

MTL_123
07-02-2012, 09:52 PM
A join date does not make you more or less of a fan^
This is, after all, just a sports forum.

yet the sad part about that is most people on this site go by that:facepalm:

Kashmir13579
07-02-2012, 09:53 PM
I thought he could change melo's attitude to a "whatever it takes to win"...didn't happen
"Whatever it takes to win" is a pretty big umbrella that i'm not sure Tyson is qualified to hold. Carmelo becoming a more team oriented guy on offense would be huge. It would be a fundamental change that only someone with unique offensive integrity could catalyze. Tyson has no knowledge in this regard.

Maybe you're just putting him on a pedestal because he helped oust the Heat from the final. What is he gonna tell 'Melo about how to score the ball? You think he was in Dirks ear tellin' him when or when not to shoot and pass.

YashBoone
07-02-2012, 09:55 PM

Dilusional

no i dont... nash the 39 year old?? wed put lebron on him and nash would fade away to the bed next to the bench... gimme a break.. i got the knicks at 3rd or 4th in the east with or without nash but better then us NOPE..

I may have been harsh with saying delusional , but it's still a legitimate thought.

Nash
Shump
Melo
Stat
Chandler

Looks really good next to

Chalmers
Wade
Battie
James
Bosh

Rivalry would be back for sure

Don't forget how important a pg is and nash is one of the best to ever do it.

Gritz
Why don't you take your *** in an Heat forum and see if you can rack up another 37000 post in another 2 years.,lol

Lol played him

justinnum1
You can't ignore the fact that Nash is a former two time MVP and extremely durable. He almost single handedly pushed that horrible Suns team to the playoffs this past season. Surround him with the pieces in NY and you have a legitimate contender.

Disagree. Nash is nice and all but he is almost 40, like i said, he will help them get out of the first round, but i dont think they are better than boston or miami. And if rose returns to 100% by the playoffs i would take bulls over them too.

Knicks will need to get the 2 or 3 seed to see miami in the ecf imo.

ink

Still don't see it. Bad chemistry is bad chemistry.

Kashmir13579
It was a poster after you. Johnny bravo or something.

But c'mon bro?
Your gonna call me a homer?
Nash Gives a lot of creadability to the idea of Knicks making it out of the east, and your a homer if you don't at least entertain the idea.

It would certainly be interesting to see how it all unfolds, if it does happen. I'm not gonna act like i know how it would look, or that it instantly makes us better than the team that just beat OKC in 5.

PlezPlayDKnicks
07-02-2012, 09:56 PM
Yeah it's just very convenient how so many are long standing fans that just so happened to join after Lebron signed. I remember the die hard Cleveland fans too. Can't find much anymore. There were very few Heat fans when I joined this site. Now u got a whole bunch of loud front runners

TeamSeattle
07-02-2012, 09:56 PM
I may have been harsh with saying delusional , but it's still a legitimate thought.

Nash
Shump
Melo
Stat
Chandler

Chalmers
Wade
Battie
James
Bosh

I honestly don't want Nash starting and especially guarding Chalmers at that. Nash might get more minutes in the long run but Lin should start if we can retain them both.

PlezPlayDKnicks
07-02-2012, 09:59 PM

Nash would have no effect on bad chemistry??? The Knicks looked good with Billups and lesser talent. Nash couldn't glue this team together

jimm120
07-02-2012, 09:59 PM
e
I know if Nash is leaning towards the Knicks it really doesnt matter unless Phonix is willing to Sign and Trade or trash for him.

Uhmmm...Sign and Trades usually aren't that big of a deal in the sense that you only get back minimal stuff.

Kashmir13579
07-02-2012, 10:00 PM

Well you don't have to worry about how it will work with Tyson and Amar'e. We've seen that story before. 'Melo is the obvious elephant in the room. Can he be effective alongside Steve - Will he work for open looks instead of waiting for an entry pass?

faze38

Are u serious right now Nash is a freak of nature the man balls. Lebron or Wade or Chalmers are not stopping that man and I don't care what u say. He sees passes that nobody else sees and he is by far one of the craftiest PGs this league has ever seen so even with the fact that he isn't really fast or strong it doesn't change the fact that he can dissect any d in the league! Nash makes the Knicks contenders. I mean anybody that says o the Knicks still want be able to stop the heat should ask themselves if they think they can stop Nash with this much fire power around him. I can see the Knicks putting up 105 easily with the best pure passer in the league around.

YashBoone

Nash
Shump
Melo
Stat
Chandler

Chalmers
Wade
Battie
James
Bosh

I honestly don't want Nash starting and especially guarding Chalmers at that. Nash might get more minutes in the long run but Lin should start if we can retain them both.

Yeah your probably right.
Lin and all his 24 game experience probably should start over one of the best point guards to ever play the game.

For all of you calling Nash old, what about his game last year made you think he is slowing down?

Kashmir13579
07-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Yeah it's just very convenient how so many are long standing fans that just so happened to join after Lebron signed. I remember the die hard Cleveland fans too. Can't find much anymore. There were very few Heat fans when I joined this site. Now u got a whole bunch of loud front runners

I'm sure it irks the real Heat fans more than it irks you.

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 10:02 PM
funny thing is if nash went to miami the same knicks fans that are all over his nuts right now would be saying how he is old and washed up lol.

i think 70% he goes to toronto, 30% he goes to NY

i am starting to hope he goes to NY, would love to beat them with nash

spreadeagle
07-02-2012, 10:02 PM

totally lol

Kashmir13579
07-02-2012, 10:03 PM
Lin and all his 24 game experience probably should start over one of the best point guards to ever play the game.

For all of you calling Nash old, what about his game last year made you think he is slowing down?

His numbers have been gradually declining over the years. Especially scoring. Some of that can be attributed to roster support, but probably not all of it.

HuRRiCaNeS324
funny thing is if nash went to miami the same knicks fans that are all over his nuts right now would be saying how he is old and washed up lol.

Thats what im hoping for lol.

TeamSeattle

Did you see the part where I said Nash should get most of the minutes or did you skip over that part. At 39 you have to regulate a players minute no matter how good they once were. You wanna play Nash 40min then be my guest, but don't come crying one he gets injured mid season.

MTL_123
07-02-2012, 10:04 PM

This lmao

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 10:04 PM

same can be said for all the 2010 knicks bandwagon fans who joined after amare came.

YashBoone
07-02-2012, 10:05 PM

Your probably right, but that just how sports fans in general are.

But your crazy to down play Nash so much.

Kashmir13579
07-02-2012, 10:06 PM
same can be said for all the 2010 knicks bandwagon fans who joined after amare came.

I joined after Tmac came, i think. :shrug:

nyKnicks126
07-02-2012, 10:07 PM
I went to Knicks games when the Knicks didn't even have a chance to make the playoffs... and you say that Knicks fans aren't loyal..... :laugh2:

BigBlueCrew
07-02-2012, 10:07 PM

Man you really know how to hedge your BS there.

Changing your tune from the beginning of the thread hmmmmmm?

knicksfan42
07-02-2012, 10:08 PM

I joined cause I was so infuriated by the Amare signing.

nyKnicks126

You joined Jun 2009, tmac came to NY in Feb. 2010....

trini_knickfan

HA! That sums up this post!

KniCks4LiFe
07-02-2012, 10:09 PM
don't look at me I've been a Knicks fan since some bald asswipe in red w/ a 23 jersey started waving his tongue at us.

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Man you really know how to hedge your BS there.

Changing your tune from the beginning of the thread hmmmmmm?

what tune, i dont think knicks beat miami with or without nash

TeamSeattle
07-02-2012, 10:11 PM

right b'cuz thats all nba ball amounts to now :facepalm:

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 10:11 PM

i remember seeing you when i joined back in jan 2 years ago plus your join date is not after summer 2010, but their are a lot of knicks fans that joined after amare signed.

Kashmir13579
07-02-2012, 10:12 PM
You joined Jun 2009, tmac came to NY in Feb. 2010....

hahaha regardless i've been coming to this site and lurking the forums since before Eddie Curry was in NY. I wish i made an account then. :pity:

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 10:14 PM
I went to Knicks games when the Knicks didn't even have a chance to make the playoffs... and you say that Knicks fans aren't loyal..... :laugh2:

if your going to attack me at least read what i wrote, then you would see your talking nonsense. knicks have some of the most loyal fans out there. but they also had a tidal wave of bandwagonners when amare came, then another wave when melo ame.

YashBoone
07-02-2012, 10:14 PM
Lmao, but how does your join date effect your status as a real fan.

My uncle Bruce been a Knick fan since the 70s and Would never join this site to have a bunch of kids tell him **** about sports.

Kashmir13579
07-02-2012, 10:15 PM
I joined cause I was so infuriated by the Amare signing.

I was pretty pissed too, but he looked great for most of his first season. The Knicks were back, baby. It wasn't until the trade deadline was looming that everything fell to ****.

BigBlueCrew

In the beginning of the thread you wanted him to go to Toronto?

Now you want him to go to Knicks. And now you have a different troll reason.

Kashmir13579

My uncle Bruce been a Knick fan since the 70s and Would never join this site to have a bunch of kids tell him **** about sports.
:laugh:
"My uncle Bruce" totally made this post for me.

nyKnicks126
if your going to attack me at least read what i wrote, then you would see your talking nonsense. knicks have some of the most loyal fans out there. but they also had a tidal wave of bandwagonners when amare came, then another wave when melo ame.

I don't care what you wrote.. I just saw my Knicks fans stating their loyalty, and I didn't know why so I added in, but now I know.. I am not attacking anyone, I didn't even know you posted it....

BigBlueCrew
07-02-2012, 10:17 PM
right b'cuz thats all nba ball amounts to now :facepalm:

thats all his world amounts to

ryang
07-02-2012, 10:17 PM
people its a sports forum.. there are like 30 fans per team... what are you talking about you signed up after lebron signed?? I did it before and the only reason i found this site was because i googled sports rumors.. I love the dolphins so why did i sign up in 2010?? Name one athlete who even knows about this site?? espn?? anybody?? go to a knicks game heat game lakers gae ect ect and ask people if they have ever heard of this site.. i bet you get nobody.. oh and i joined before lebron so i must be a real heat fan right?? wrong im a heat fan because im a heat fan since 88 when most people on this amazing site were in diapers...

nyKnicks126
07-02-2012, 10:18 PM
hahaha regardless i've been coming to this site and lurking the forums since before Eddie Curry was in NY. I wish i made an account then. :pity:

haha. You are a great poster to the Knicks forum anyway, so. Who cares when you joined..

knicksfan42

He is implying that if Heat fans who joined the site during the summer of 2010 are bandwagon fans then so are the Knicks fans who joined at the time.

HouRealCoach
T-Mac was always my favorite player but I have liked the Knicks since Ewing, Camby, Spreewell & Allan Houston days... Isiah Thomas made the team damn near impossible to cheer for lol

YashBoone

"My uncle Bruce" totally made this post for me.

Lmao
But for real this talk is nonsense

nyKnicks126
07-02-2012, 10:19 PM
people its a sports forum.. there are like 30 fans per team... what are you talking about you signed up after lebron signed?? I did it before and the only reason i found this site was because i googled sports rumors.. I love the dolphins so why did i sign up in 2010?? Name one athlete who even knows about this site?? espn?? anybody?? go to a knicks game heat game lakers gae ect ect and ask people if they have ever heard of this site.. i bet you get nobody.. oh and i joined before lebron so i must be a real heat fan right?? wrong im a heat fan because im a heat fan since 88 when most people on this amazing site were in diapers...

Some were not even born yet.. Just like meee.

BALLER R
07-02-2012, 10:20 PM
So if your gonna have to give him even more money now did he really want to come here. Don't overpaid for Nash and then F up our team. Honestly I rather have Lowry or Dragic to be honest. It works out better for the long term success of our team.

nicegoing
I see lots of people on this site at school looking at the rumors section on the main page lol but everything else you said is true.

John Walls Era
If he wants a ring he can sign the minimum with the Heat. If he wants to expand his legacy and make money, go to Toronto.

justinnum1
In the beginning of the thread you wanted him to go to Toronto?

Now you want him to go to Knicks. And now you have a different troll reason.

:facepalm:

I want him to go to Toronto because i think that would be awesome, he is canadian and would be idolized even more there, would be a storybook ending to his career

If he went to Ny, that would be fine, would feel even better when miam beats them;)

YashBoone
07-02-2012, 10:21 PM

Lmao, same here bro.
That 2010 summer I googled Knicks trade rumors and found this site but didn't join until 2011

BHF
07-02-2012, 10:22 PM
I don't see them making the playoffs bro

i know bro that's because you don't know basketball and you or hating

nyKnicks126
07-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Lmao
But for real this talk is nonsense

I agree, and who cares, this is just a sports forum, I don't need to prove to anyone when I became a fan, because all Knicks fans are since day 1.

nyKnicks126
07-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Lmao, same here bro.
That 2010 summer I googled Knicks trade rumors and found this site but didn't join until 2011

That's how I found this site.

BHF
07-02-2012, 10:23 PM

yeah same here LOL

BigBlueCrew
07-02-2012, 10:24 PM
:facepalm:

I want him to go to Toronto because i think that would be awesome, he is canadian and would be idolized even more there, would be a storybook ending to his career

If he went to Ny, that would be fine, would feel even better when miam beats them;)

So lets go back to my original statement.

You really know how to hedge your BS. I dont think your looking for any storybook crap. But if thats what you wanna pass along on the thread, your more than welcome to :)

knicksfan42
07-02-2012, 10:26 PM

I was pretty pissed too, but he looked great for most of his first season. The Knicks were back, baby. It wasn't until the trade deadline was looming that everything fell to ****.

I needed an outlet to ***** about it and ***** about it I did. I'm just glad we didn't get Joe Johnson otherwise.........

C_Mund
07-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Not saying that Nash to the Knicks brings them a chip.
But, it gets them out the first and has Amare playing better.

I'm sorry, but if you're not worried about a roster that could potentially look like:

Nash/Lin
Shump/JR
Melo/Hill/Novak
Amare/Jeffries/Jorts
Chandler/Camby

than you're out of your mind. Especially if they can get Hill to start the 3, melo play the 4 and Amare come off the bench to run with Lin, Jr, Novak Camby

That's a good team for sure, but I'm not really sure how you get Nash without giving up anybody while re-upping Lin and Novak and adding Camby and hill. Like you'll just merge with the Suns and they'll take all the bad players and let you have the good ones?

nyKnicks126
07-02-2012, 10:29 PM
That's a good team for sure, but I'm not really sure how you get Nash without giving up anybody while re-upping Lin and Novak and adding Camby and hill. Like you'll just merge with the Suns and they'll take all the bad players and let you have the good ones?

Suns want Fields as their SG..

ACanadian
07-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Suns want Fields as their SG..

I doubt they want just him

clutchski
07-02-2012, 10:36 PM

dalton749
07-02-2012, 10:37 PM
If nash tries to get more money than that ridiculous 12 mil I will have no respect for him

Kashmir13579
07-02-2012, 10:38 PM
haha. You are a great poster to the Knicks forum anyway, so. Who cares when you joined..

awwwwwwwww:cry:

:D Thanks i try sometimes

YashBoone
07-02-2012, 10:39 PM
^ I disagree ahhhhhahahahahahah just playin

FlashMacker
07-02-2012, 10:40 PM
i know bro that's because you don't know basketball and you or hating

The Raptors aren't making the playoffs lol. Who's their best player? Barg? What changes have they made to the team that makes you think they'll make the playoffs?

jimm120
07-02-2012, 10:40 PM
That's how I found this site.

:( That makes me feel sad. I don't remember how I found the site.

But I guess it had to be a search...but for what?

YashBoone
07-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Just so everyone knows, I ****ing hate Chris Broussard and everything he says is complete and utter fantasy.

He's a joke.

Kashmir13579
07-02-2012, 10:49 PM

Call it like it is, you like 'Melo, i don't. There is friction from time to time lol

bucketss
07-02-2012, 10:49 PM
The Raptors aren't making the playoffs lol. Who's their best player? Barg? What changes have they made to the team that makes you think they'll make the playoffs?

idk how thats far fetched you don't even need a .500 record to get in the east,

YashBoone
07-02-2012, 10:51 PM

Call it like it is, you like 'Melo, i don't. There is friction from time to time lol

Im not exactly a melo fan boy , but undo have more faith in him then you I believe..... I have no choice

xxplayerxx23
07-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Gosh Darnit I joined the year amare Came, Im a bandwagon fan what do I do now?

Cracka2HI!
07-02-2012, 11:11 PM
I don't get this on any level? If there is one team Nash can't help it's the Knicks. Melo cancels out a PG unless it's Chauncey because he can play SG and was a great defender when he played with Melo. I really think the Knicks don't need another player who can't play D...especially at PG. Can you're 3 best players really play zero defense if you are going to compete?

smood999
07-02-2012, 11:41 PM
I think some people are unfairly judging the Knicks and judging them too soon...idk how anyone can come to a conclusion about this team or think they are what they were this past season and can't improve...the Knicks very much remain a mystery but should have the pieces to be one of the top seeds in the East especially with Nash...

The Knicks added 9 new players, didn't have a full team until after the All-Star break, were 6 games under 500 late in the 2nd half of the season, had a coaching change, then lost Lin, whose run lasted a whole 26 games, and Amare...but through all this still finished 6 games above 500...and only 3 games behind the Celtics, had the very same record as Dallas (who for some reason think that they are more contenders than the Knicks although they are alot older)

To add to all this their 2 best players had their worst seasons since their rookie yr....so why is everyone so quick to dismiss them?

If they stay healthy that's atleast a 3 game improvement? 3 games would've been enough to avoid the Heat in the first round and win the Atlantic...if they add Nash, I would like to think that's more than a 3 game improvement as well..

Boston - you cannot beat father time, and their playoff run was fool's gold IMO due to the amount of injuries in the East. When Philly ends up being your toughest opponent before the ECF, what does that say? They took MIA to 7 mostly without Bosh...the 2 games Bosh played significant minutes they lost by 19 and 13 pts..so what does that say? Also a another yr older at the stage of their best players careers is not going to improve them, if anything it'll make them worse...H2H against the Knicks this past season...split with both teams winning at home and the Knicks having the most impressive victory the last time they played..

Indiana - they may lose Hibbert, they took the Heat to 6 but again no Bosh (yes Bosh makes that big of a difference) ...H2H against the Knicks...2-1 NY with 2 blowouts and NY on their way to a third when Indy came back from 17 down in the 4th

Chicago - no Rose

so why can't the Knicks finish 2nd or 3rd in the East with or without Nash? They can only get better...6-1 with a full team under Woodson...18-6 to finish the season...I think those are good samples to go off of for next season...I still think MIA is the cream of the crop, but the Knicks shouldn't be slept on...those who are saying they will be 6th seed or lower every yr, that they can't be contenders...what are you basing that on? The most outlandish thing I read is someone who said the Raptors have a better chance...that's an example of the full blown disrespect this team gets...

THE MTL
07-02-2012, 11:43 PM
I don't get this on any level? If there is one team Nash can't help it's the Knicks. Melo cancels out a PG unless it's Chauncey because he can play SG and was a great defender when he played with Melo. I really think the Knicks don't need another player who can't play D...especially at PG. Can you're 3 best players really play zero defense if you are going to compete?

If I see any more posts about the Knicks being a bad defensive team iono what imma do. Did u NOT watch the NBA last season? Knicks had top 5 defense in the NBA and the BEST defense in the NBA for the last part of the season.

knicks=love
07-02-2012, 11:46 PM
i'll believe it when i see it. not believing any of this **** right now.

bucketss
07-02-2012, 11:51 PM

kill yo self!!! lol

C_Mund
07-02-2012, 11:52 PM
This is getting to be crazy. If Nash makes this a bidding war I'd just as soon see him go to the Knicks. The whole point of him joining the Raps was to make us better in the long run. I was flabbergasted to see that we offered him 12, if he doesn't take that then best of luck

xxplayerxx23
07-02-2012, 11:55 PM
kill yo self!!! lol

If i do will you sleep well at night? :p

GiantsSwaGG
07-02-2012, 11:57 PM
Nash won't be a Knick...BOOK IT!

Slimsim
07-02-2012, 11:57 PM

did we trade shump ?

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 11:58 PM

the first step is admitting it.

bucketss
07-03-2012, 12:03 AM
did we trade shump ?

shump is a top 3 knick player?

BHF
07-03-2012, 12:09 AM

i dont know why im responding to you but can you name me the raptors starting 5 for next season?

koreancabbage
07-03-2012, 12:12 AM
If I see any more posts about the Knicks being a bad defensive team iono what imma do. Did u NOT watch the NBA last season? Knicks had top 5 defense in the NBA and the BEST defense in the NBA for the last part of the season.

Knicks are definitely one of the better defensive teams prob top 1/3 of the league.

Fact of the matter is, Raptors were better, with lesser stars, with a new coach.

I think Nash will be utilized more efficiently in Toronto than NY cuz he will have all the say in the offense. I think in New York, there will be a power struggle with Melo and Nash in terms of offense.

regardless, he won't win a championship with either teams anyways...

koreancabbage
07-03-2012, 12:17 AM
I still think MIA is the cream of the crop, but the Knicks shouldn't be slept on...those who are saying they will be 6th seed or lower every yr, that they can't be contenders...what are you basing that on? The most outlandish thing I read is someone who said the Raptors have a better chance...that's an example of the full blown disrespect this team gets...

same can be said when Knicks fans said they can beat the Heat in a 7 game series. yea... thats what I thought

If Nash went to Toronto, I think they have a better chance of being better than the Knicks. it isn't that hard in all honesty. but maybe for the bottom seeds of the playoff bracket.

kobemelo
07-03-2012, 12:24 AM

lmao this. Can't believe homeboy said Jonas and championship in the same sentence talking bout the Leauge.. maybe in 5-10 years but c'mon son, add a glue guy (Steve) and new york is right there, Raps on the otherhand ceiling is 5th maybe 4th and a trip to the quarters even with Steve and everyone playing at a high lvl.

Punk
07-03-2012, 12:27 AM
shump is a top 3 knick player?
Amare isn't anymore (until he proves he cares) so, you could make the case Shump, Melo, Tyson or Lin, Melo, Tyson are the top overall players.

TeamSeattle
07-03-2012, 12:30 AM
Knicks are definitely one of the better defensive teams prob top 1/3 of the league.

Fact of the matter is, Raptors were better, with lesser stars, with a new coach.

I think Nash will be utilized more efficiently in Toronto than NY cuz he will have all the say in the offense. I think in New York, there will be a power struggle with Melo and Nash in terms of offense.

What kind of drugs do they have up their in Toronto to make you utter something so ridiculous. At least the Heat fans have a good team to say things, but when is the last time you guys were even remotely good? Now Toronto is better than the Knicks. Let's pray you mean a better fit for Nash and not the team overall.

Captain Moroni
07-03-2012, 12:31 AM

Niether Iman or Rose will ever be as good as they were physically. Both players are done.

smood999
07-03-2012, 12:33 AM

why would there be a struggle with Melo and Nash...was there a struggle between Andre Miller and Melo, Iverson and Melo or Billups and Melo? so why the struggle between Nash and Melo? I think that's a huge misconception...the Knicks issue seems to be Melo and Amare not Lin and Melo...

smood999
07-03-2012, 12:36 AM
same can be said when Knicks fans said they can beat the Heat in a 7 game series. yea... thats what I thought

If Nash went to Toronto, I think they have a better chance of being better than the Knicks. it isn't that hard in all honesty. but maybe for the bottom seeds of the playoff bracket.

lol atleast the Knicks were in a position to play the Heat in the playoffs for that to be a topic of discussion, the Raptors are not even in the playoffs convo let alone to have a better shot to win a championship than another team!!!!!... and for the record I personally felt the only team that can beat the Heat were the Heat...