PDA

View Full Version : Question about MLB 2K12 Roster

MiamiBoy77
07-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Hey guys,

Im playing with the Sox and the 3rd baseman with Will Middlebrooks name is Chad Ward. Do you know who that is? Is it Xander? also LF Randy James. Im not sure and want to change it with the proper name.

Thanks

gustofer1
07-03-2012, 02:35 AM
Just plug in your console to the internet and reboot it. When you reload the game, provided you're connected to live or whatever your console's internet program is called, it should download the current roster.

MiamiBoy77
07-03-2012, 10:18 AM
Just plug in your console to the internet and reboot it. When you reload the game, provided you're connected to live or whatever your console's internet program is called, it should download the current roster.

it is the current roster but there are some players that it isn't their regular name. Kevin Millar used to be like this, Barry Bonds too. I was just wondering if anyone knows who the 2 players on the Sox are. One is a 3B about even to WMB so I figured it was maybe Xander and then a LF higher than DMac and Nava but lower than CC and I wasn't really sure who. Maybe JBJ?

For example I remember in 05 Hanley was Derksen

Green_Monster
07-04-2012, 12:39 PM
The 3B could be Punto or Aviles? The LF could be Ross if he's a righty, Sweeney if he's a lefty?

MiamiBoy77
07-04-2012, 03:29 PM
The 3B could be Punto or Aviles? The LF could be Ross if he's a righty, Sweeney if he's a lefty?

no punto, aviles, ross, sweeney are all there. it is a minor leaguer i am guessing.

BradytoGronkTD
07-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Kalish?

penuch
07-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Bonds wasn't on there because he didn't sign on with the players association. I would bet its will middlebrooks because before this season he wouldn't of been part of the MLBPA so therefore they wouldn't be able to use his name in the game.

MiamiBoy77
07-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Bonds wasn't on there because he didn't sign on with the players association. I would bet its will middlebrooks because before this season he wouldn't of been part of the MLBPA so therefore they wouldn't be able to use his name in the game.

Nope. WMB is in it. I'm starting to think its Bogaerts

penuch
07-05-2012, 12:14 AM
Nope. WMB is in it. I'm starting to think its Bogaerts

Oh my bad I read your post wrong. Anyways my post still explains the other point brought up about why bonds, millar, and other players dont appear as themselves.

avrpatsfan
07-05-2012, 12:30 AM
Usually MLB games don't have real minor leaguers in it unless you download a custom roster.