PDA

View Full Version : Carlise meets with CJ Miles in NY

Mr.B
07-01-2012, 11:41 PM
He would be a good (and cheap) addition. Is also a friend and former teammate of DWill (and also from Dallas).

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4690449/c-j-miles-meets-with-rick-carlisle-in-n-y

Shareeb_omac2
07-01-2012, 11:47 PM
I like this.

JerseyPalahniuk
07-02-2012, 12:04 AM
Mavs forum.. unless this is mocking the your own post about Dwill meeting with Dallas first OMG

Mile High Champ
07-02-2012, 12:06 AM
Why on earth does this deserve a thread in the nba forum?

KNICKS R BACK
07-02-2012, 12:23 AM
why do some of you get so butthurt whenever somebody posts a thread that you're not interested in? some of you are thread nazi's, and believe it or not you're not the dictators of ProSportsDaily...get some anal ointment and apply it liberally, maybe it will ease the hurt of your butt

Mr.B
07-02-2012, 12:25 AM
why do some of you get so butthurt whenever somebody posts a thread that you're not interested in? some of you are thread nazi's, and believe it or not you're not the dictators of ProSportsDaily...get some anal ointment and apply it liberally, maybe it will ease the hurt of your butt

:clap:

greg_ory_2005
07-02-2012, 02:42 AM
:laugh2:

Ashby
07-02-2012, 02:45 AM

I needed a laugh. "...hurt of your butt" LMAO. genius.

sunsfan88
07-02-2012, 03:00 AM
Who the **** cares!

Just kidding :D

But damn for Carslie to go and meet him personally, they must want Miles pretty bad and he must have a lot of other players.

You don't usually see HCs leaving to go make visits with mediocre/average role players like Miles.

I know Jazz fans hate him. They were calling for his head all last season.

JerseyPalahniuk
07-02-2012, 10:24 AM

I wasn't "butthurt" I was thought it was hypocritical for people bashing on that Mirza thread that (at that point) seemed like it was a done deal - a player believed to be one of the best european players (right now). Here we have ole CJ miles who Carlise is going to MEET with - didn't even say they were leaning towards signing with or if CJ is interested but just a meeting was going to take place...

king4day
07-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Who the **** cares!

Just kidding :D

But damn for Carslie to go and meet him personally, they must want Miles pretty bad and he must have a lot of other players.

You don't usually see HCs leaving to go make visits with mediocre/average role players like Miles.

I know Jazz fans hate him. They were calling for his head all last season.

lol and we have Gentry flying to Cali to meet up with RoLo. :)

reiffhcd
07-02-2012, 11:05 AM
http://www.vvio.info/jpg1why do some of you get so butthurt whenever somebody posts a thread that you're not interested in? some of you are thread nazi's, and believe it or not you're not the dictators of ProSportsDaily...get some anal ointment and apply it liberally, maybe it will ease the hurt of your butt

you're not interested in? some of you are thread nazi's

Jumba
07-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Ill speak for a portion of Jazz fans here...

He sucks

itson
07-03-2012, 01:30 PM
This does simply not deserve to be in the NBA thread, mods should do something about it! Just because NBA thread is getting more visits, doesn't mean your posts qualify for being here!

Tanakid777
07-03-2012, 01:44 PM
YES... I knew we'd have a solid Plan B!!!......:cry: