PDA

View Full Version : Lakers and Magic talk Dwight Howard

LTBaByyy
07-01-2012, 03:02 PM
"@WojYahooNBA: Y! Sources: Lakers, Magic have contact about possible trade talks for Dwight Howard. http://t.co/zGvyyDjV"

LTBaByyy
07-01-2012, 03:03 PM
Here we go again!!!!!

Slug3
07-01-2012, 03:06 PM
I hope he gets traded to a place he doesn't want to be. Come on Houston.

MagicBucsSox
07-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Let's hope jameer is helping. Cause my god BK has crap to offer

Cano4prez
07-01-2012, 03:07 PM
:facepalm:

Punk
07-01-2012, 03:09 PM
I want to see him go to LA and pull a Lamar Odom. Kobe will rip him a new one.

Avenged
07-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Depends what the Magic want. They'll get the 2nd best Center in return but not any valuable draft picks.

*Superman*
I would love for this to happen to Dwight.

http://i.qkme.me/3oghl2.jpg

marj987
I don't even want Dwight on the Mavs anymore, mark Cuban doesn't have time for divas, you see what happened to Lamar odom.

GREATNESS ONE
07-01-2012, 03:12 PM
If I was Orlando, I want big drew. Surround him with shooters and watch him grow into dominance.

J4KOP99
07-01-2012, 03:12 PM
What is left to talk about? We know what the deal would be... It just comes down to Dwight willing to stay in la (I think he will)

GREATNESS ONE
07-01-2012, 03:14 PM
I would love for this to happen to Dwight.

http://i.qkme.me/3oghl2.jpg

More like :win:

*Superman*
07-01-2012, 03:16 PM
Magic need to work out a 3 team trade with HOU. Magic get Bynum and extra from houston, LA gets Dwight and Rockets get Pau if they still have that desire.

J4KOP99
07-01-2012, 03:17 PM
Lakers are not givin up Pau and Bynum for Dwight

strahan92osi72
07-01-2012, 03:18 PM
Bynum and Sessions for Dwight and Jameer? If that's the case now I understand that Jameer to LA thread.

Mr_Jones
07-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Really hope Laker fans don't come in here being stupid and talking about a championship. Lakers have plenty of other concerns to worry about...
I'm a Laker fan, but please shut up.

*Superman*
07-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Really hope Laker fans don't come in here being stupid and talking about a championship. Lakers have plenty of other concerns to worry about...

Too late.

More like :win:

lavell12
07-01-2012, 03:21 PM
If I'm the Magic I don't give a crap about what DH wants, I am just looking for the best trade for the team and if it is for a team like LA do it.

Avenged
07-01-2012, 03:22 PM

If Dwight decided to stay here long term I don't see why we wouldn't do it. The Lakers aren't going anywhere with the current squad, and at least with Dwight on board long term we'd have a superstar to build on, and higher chances of another star player wanting to team up with him eventually.

If you would have asked my last season on giving them both for Dwight I would have said hell no, but now, Pau isn't getting any younger, and has had a soft showing in the postseason back to back.

310Casper
07-01-2012, 03:22 PM
If lakers trade for dwight w/out him signing an extension, it will be considered one of the worst moves in the history of the laker franchise. Im not taking that gamble by "hoping" dwight gets convinced to stay after one season and signs with the lakers after it....after seeing his antics in the past year, Im not taking that gamble.

BigBongTheory
07-01-2012, 03:23 PM
Ugh.

knicks=love
trade him to the ****ing bobcats

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
id do any deal including bynum at this point its by far the best single player we could get back

BigBongTheory
07-01-2012, 03:24 PM
If lakers trade for dwight w/out him signing an extension, it will be considered one of the worst moves in the history of the laker franchise. Im not taking that gamble by "hoping" dwight gets convinced to stay after one season and signs with the lakers after it....after seeing his antics in the past year, Im not taking that gamble.

Well I hear you, but it's not a given that Bynum will sign long term in LA either. Who knows? Only Bynum knows that one.

C-Style
07-01-2012, 03:25 PM

If they feel like trolling yes, but it seems like they understand that their would be plenty of more to do

5ass
07-01-2012, 03:26 PM
best trade scenario is dwight+ryno for gasol and bynum. We then flip gasol to minny or any other team that can make a good offer of young players/draft picks.

jd25213
07-01-2012, 03:29 PM
If I'm the Lakers and I wasn't sure if Dwight would stay long-term them I'd pass. The only team I could see him signing a long-term deal with is Brooklyn. Dwight wants his own market to call his own and that's Brooklyn. Kobe owns L.A., and Dirk owns Dallas. I just think Dwight doesn't want L.A. unless Deron goes to Dallas. For now, he wants Brooklyn.

Reversed86Curse
07-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Send him to the place he least wants to be in for a crap load of picks. ****ing Divas

Chucky Woods
07-01-2012, 03:30 PM
I hope he gets traded to a place he doesn't want to be. Come on Houston.Houston is nice, I'm hoping for the Bobcats, Jazz, and Bucks just to piss him off.

DeadMemories
07-01-2012, 03:32 PM
Bynum and artest for Dwight. Salaries have to match. I really hope this doesn't get dragged out all summer.

J4KOP99
07-01-2012, 03:32 PM

If Dwight decided to stay here long term I don't see why we wouldn't do it. The Lakers aren't going anywhere with the current squad, and at least with Dwight on board long term we'd have a superstar to build on, and higher chances of another star player wanting to team up with him eventually.

If you would have asked my last season on giving them both for Dwight I would have said hell no, but now, Pau isn't getting any younger, and has had a soft showing in the postseason back to back.

We know that Orlando is pretty much forced to trade Howard now... And we also know that Bynum alone is pretty much the best offer they can get... So why are we then adding gasol to the discussion? Use gasol to get a few other pieces.

The only way I trade both gasol and Bynum in the same trade is to get Howard and a big time pg in a 3-way trade.

Gasol is severely underrated on psd. He would dominate the eastern conference and is still a force when he plays close to the basket

GREATNESS ONE
07-01-2012, 03:35 PM

First of all, I've never seen you in the Lakers forum. So saying you're a fan is amusing.

Secondly, I don't even know why I'm wasting my time responding to you.

Lastly, enjoy your day and hope it gets better. You seem cranky go do something that makes you smile little buddy.

Too late.

Lakers have a Pretty good track record of getting to the finals and winning 1 out of 2.

I really don't think D12 is the final piece to winning a title but I was just responding to your ignorant post. Plus you're fooling yourself if LA won't do anything possible to try and build a championship roster around Dwight for the rest of his career.

Anyways, I can care less how you feel. Keep posting up ignorant post and images and go about your business.

Lakeshow24KB
07-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Nothing.
Is.
Imminent.
:D

GREATNESS ONE
07-01-2012, 03:38 PM
And on a side-note all these rumors and talk
is giving me a headache.

Can this just end already lol

Stunner
07-01-2012, 03:40 PM
Lakers get : Dwight and Scola
Magic : Bynum , Lamb , picks

Houston gets : Gasol and 2nd round picks

kjoke
07-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Nothing.
Is.
Imminent.
:D

And Lakers fans of all people know that even if something is imminent.... nothing is imminent

lakerfan85
07-01-2012, 03:43 PM

What?? Pau wasn't used right this past season.. No way you trade both of them for Dwight "the diva" Howard.. Especially with him coming off back surgery..

LA_Raiders
07-01-2012, 03:44 PM
I hope the Dwight Drama ends soon. It has been a year of drama already...

LTBaByyy
07-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Mark my words: The Lakers line up next year will be Nelson, Kobe, Ebanks, Josh Smith, Dwight Howard

The Lakers will move Bynum for Howard and Gasol for Josh Smith. Hawks want Gasol, Magic want Bynum

Lakers will then sign Nelson

lpdunks8
07-01-2012, 03:45 PM

Why would the Lakers trade Pau for Scola? No way in Hades!!

lakerfan85
07-01-2012, 03:45 PM
We know that Orlando is pretty much forced to trade Howard now... And we also know that Bynum alone is pretty much the best offer they can get... So why are we then adding gasol to the discussion? Use gasol to get a few other pieces.

The only way I trade both gasol and Bynum in the same trade is to get Howard and a big time pg in a 3-way trade.

Gasol is severely underrated on psd. He would dominate the eastern conference and is still a force when he plays close to the basket

Agree 100%!!! Gasol is still a great player..

fadedmario
07-01-2012, 03:46 PM
Gasol and Bynum for Howard sounds fair.

Avenged
07-01-2012, 03:46 PM
What?? Pau wasn't used right this past season.. No way you trade both of them for Dwight "the diva" Howard.. Especially with him coming off back surgery..

He wasn't used right and the Lakers will continue that trend. Mike Brown isn't going anywhere so it doesn't really matter.

Avenged
07-01-2012, 03:48 PM

He's rated just fine. His production went down this past season.. and it went down even further in the post-season.

He is still a good close to the basket player but that doesn't matter when he won't be utilized there anyways.

lakerfan85
07-01-2012, 03:51 PM
He wasn't used right and the Lakers will continue that trend. Mike Brown isn't going anywhere so it doesn't really matter.

They can still trade gasol without including him in that deal.. Thats just an awful trade.. :facepalm:

ThunderousDemon
07-01-2012, 03:53 PM
best trade scenario is dwight+ryno for gasol and bynum. We then flip gasol to minny or any other team that can make a good offer of young players/draft picks.

Hell no!:laugh2:

MagicBucsSox
07-01-2012, 03:53 PM
3 team deal involving LAL/Orl & atl or minny should happen

ThunderousDemon
07-01-2012, 03:54 PM

lol, NO!

ThunderousDemon
07-01-2012, 03:55 PM

Of course it does to you.

KnickVeteran
07-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Orlando should really look into talking to the Thunder. They have nice pieces in Westbrook, Ibaka, Harden. Since they won't be able to sign both Harden and Ibaka to crazy deals. Magic should consider offering Dwight for Ibaka, Harden and picks. Dwight would look terrible leaving a team that just went to the finals and have the pieces in Durant and Westbrook to be competitive for the next 10 years.

LTBaByyy
07-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Lakers get: Howard & Josh Smith (Howard best friend also)
Magic get: Bynum & Teague
Hawks get: Gasol

Should be the base of the trade

ThunderousDemon
07-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Bynum+Steve Blake for Dwight+ filler. No way the Lakers give up both Pau and Bynum for Howard. If they don't want that then I'm sure there are other offers out there like the scrubs that the Nets are offering. :silly:

Avenged
07-01-2012, 03:59 PM
They can still trade gasol without including him in that deal.. Thats just an awful trade.. :facepalm:

Of course they can. Bynum is the best player that has been offered so it would be silly to include another all-star caliber player. BUT (hypothetically speaking ) if it came down to it for whatever reason, Bynum and Pau for Dwight (IF HE DECIDES TO STAY HERE LONG TERM) is not unreasonable at all. The way I see it, it would open up doors for other all star players to want to play alongside Kobe and Dwight, I mean who wouldn't?

If Pau could land us so much the Lakers would have traded him away already with the way his name is always popping up in trade rumors. There's just not a lot of demand for a 31 year old however good he may be.

dannyh1469
07-01-2012, 04:00 PM
If you can get josh smith for gasol and Howard for Bynum the lakers will become the most athletic front court in basketball as well as dominant on defense

lakerfan85
07-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Of course they can. Bynum is the best player that has been offered so it would be silly to include another all-star caliber player. BUT (hypothetically speaking ) if it came down to it for whatever reason, Bynum and Pau for Dwight (IF HE DECIDES TO STAY HERE LONG TERM) is not unreasonable at all. The way I see it, it would open up doors for other all star players to want to play alongside Kobe and Dwight, I mean who wouldn't?

If Pau could land us so much the Lakers would have traded him away already with the way his name is always popping up in trade rumors. There's just not a lot of demand for a 31 year old however good he may be.

Thank God you're not the GM of the Lakers...

dtmagnet
07-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Orlando should really look into talking to the Thunder. They have nice pieces in Westbrook, Ibaka, Harden. Since they won't be able to sign both Harden and Ibaka to crazy deals. Magic should consider offering Dwight for Ibaka, Harden and picks. Dwight would look terrible leaving a team that just went to the finals and have the pieces in Durant and Westbrook to be competitive for the next 10 years.

You mean the same deal Orlando offered them at the deadline last year and OKC turned down? Ooops.

dannyh1469
07-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Lakers get: Howard & Josh Smith (Howard best friend also)
Magic get: Bynum & Teague
Hawks get: Gasol

Should be the base of the trade

The hawks would be giving up the most and getting back the worst return

LakersMaster24
07-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
Dwight Howard and Jameer Nelson nearly came to blows late in the season. They had to be separated:

Looks like Nelson wont be the key to retaining Howard. It actually might be a obstacle.

Avenged
07-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Thank God you're not the GM of the Lakers...

Never claimed I was :confused: that's why I'm on PSD - a place for opinions :)

dannyh1469
07-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Lakersmaster24 your sig is full of hope

ThunderousDemon
07-01-2012, 04:07 PM

I understand what you're saying, but I don't like the idea of giving up pau as well when the Lakers have the leverage in the negotiation. There are teams like the wolves who will trade for Pau and also for the the fact that the Magic haven't been offered anything better, so Howard can be had for only Bynum.

agureghian
07-01-2012, 04:10 PM
If i'm the lakers I dont even want Howard.

We already have the best center in the playoffs.
We need to upgrade at positions we're deficient in (I.E. PG, SF, bench)
If gasol or bynum goes anywhere, its for a package of players and a starting PG for the future.

Avenged
07-01-2012, 04:11 PM
I understand what you're saying, but I don't like the idea of giving up pau as well when the Lakers have the leverage in the negotiation. There are teams like the wolves who will trade for Pau and also for the the fact that the Magic haven't been offered anything better, so Howard can be had for only Bynum.

I know. That's what I'm saying. :p

Offering Pau AND Bynum for Dwight is dumb when we have the leverage, I agree. Heck if we could trade Steve Blake for Dwight I'd do it.

All of that was hypothetical though. 2 failed season with our core, and 2 of those players are getting up there in age basketball wise.. Pau's value isn't getting any better, and Bynum knee's are still a concern as well as his immaturity.

ThunderousDemon
07-01-2012, 04:14 PM
I know. That's what I'm saying. :p

Offering Pau AND Bynum for Dwight is dumb when we have the leverage, I agree. Heck if we could trade Steve Blake for Dwight I'd do it.

All of that was hypothetical though. 2 failed season with our core, and 2 of those players are getting up there in age basketball wise.. Pau's value isn't getting any better, and Bynum knee's are still a concern as well as his immaturity.

Isn't Dwight coming off a back injury? Knees vs Back, pick your Poisson?

Avenged
07-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Isn't Dwight coming off a back injury? Knees vs Back, pick your Poisson?

Haha yeah, exactly. Dwight is the better player though so it's not that tough of a choice. Unless that back injury really took it's toll on him, and digresses vastly..

KniCks4LiFe
07-01-2012, 04:16 PM
how did I miss this thread?

JRomo10
07-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Trade Bynum for Howard
Trade Gasol for J.Smith & Zaza
Sign R.Felton
We would instantly become younger and more athletic.
We would also still have the TE(8.9) sign and trade O.J Mayo for Hill

Pg Felton
Sg Bryant
Sf Ebanks
Pf Smith
C Howard
Bench
Mayo
World Peace
McRoberts
Goudluck
Blake
Zaza
Morris

LTBaByyy
07-01-2012, 04:38 PM
People underrate Gasol on here bad

He didn't get plays ran for him! He got all his points on put backs or just wide open shots. It was Kobe 80% and Bynum 20%

Gasol is his best as a #1 option (past) and a #2 option (championships) but not as a #3 option (now)

He has shown that. With Kobe being a ball hog there is only room for a 2nd option and the rest are role players

It used to be Gasol and now its Bynum

If Gasol is the #2 option on another people will give him his due again

K0BE8124
07-01-2012, 04:45 PM

He didn't get plays ran for him! He got all his points on put backs or just wide open shots. It was Kobe 80% and Bynum 20%

Gasol is his best as a #1 option (past) and a #2 option (championships) but not as a #3 option (now)

He has shown that. With Kobe being a ball hog there is only room for a 2nd option and the rest are role players

Finally someone who knows basketball :) if had the triangle running we wouldn't have a problem...brown is not creative enough to have a constant play for pau....we won cuz of him

popo85
07-01-2012, 04:47 PM
Trade Bynum for Howard
Trade Gasol for J.Smith & Zaza
Sign R.Felton
We would instantly become younger and more athletic.
We would also still have the TE(8.9) sign and trade O.J Mayo for Hill

Pg Felton
Sg Bryant
Sf Ebanks
Pf Smith
C Howard
Bench
Mayo
World Peace
McRoberts
Goudluck
Blake
Zaza
Morris

Im for the first 2 trades but not for the bricker Felton rather have Farmar back..

JRomo10
07-01-2012, 04:57 PM
I think Felton would be a great fit with Smith Kobe and Howard he would have to shoot much just run the point

C-Style
07-01-2012, 05:03 PM
If you can get josh smith for gasol and Howard for Bynum the lakers will become the most athletic front court in basketball as well as dominant on defense

just creamed my pants

kingkenny01
07-01-2012, 05:16 PM
Hope lakers get Dwight and he leaves after a season. Lakers need to get trade raped once in a while

jsthornton7
07-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Magic need to work out a 3 team trade with HOU. Magic get Bynum and extra from houston, LA gets Dwight and Rockets get Pau if they still have that desire.

Thats what i think as well.

I think if its a 3 team trade HOU would have to bring in a 4th team to get more attractive pieces for either Scola or Martin.

C-Style
07-01-2012, 05:21 PM

36/22/5 for 20/14/2 & trash does NOT sound fair

popo85
07-01-2012, 05:22 PM
Hope lakers get Dwight and he leaves after a season. Lakers need to get trade raped once in a while

Kwame for Caron?

StarvingKnick22
07-01-2012, 05:24 PM
:facepalm:

this

Mr Costanza
07-01-2012, 05:26 PM
This thread seems so ....... familair?

ManRam
07-01-2012, 05:35 PM
This thread seems so ....... familair?

Haha. I'm not sure if this is mid-March or July...

Deja vu for sure.

NFLNBA
07-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Im sorry but if i the Magic you have to do whats best for your team and thats getting Bynum. The Kid is a better offensive weapon and can be a beast screw what howard wants do whats best for your team and just do it NOW so we can plz get over this Howard crap. Only issue is Lakers can not give up Bynum who will sign extension to stay in LA and Howard ends up leaving then they get totally screwed. Cant see many people leaving LA like that especially if the Lakers get Smith for Gasol who is Howards best friend but who knows with this guy Howard is a drama queen latley and im starting to dislike him

NFLNBA
07-01-2012, 05:46 PM
God plz trade him magic and do it now! So dam tired of this crap. Barkley said it best lol

C-Style
07-01-2012, 05:57 PM
you guys are gonna get a kick out of this...

Evan Massey ‏@EMasseyReport
Another source said that the talks between the #Magic and #Lakers DOES include Bynum. Will be interesting to see what happens.

NFLNBA
07-01-2012, 06:02 PM

Ofcourse it does LMAO

OMG could you amagine the lakers pulling off something like Gasol, Barnes, Mcbob for Howard and Anderson ect Howard is quick enough to play PF the after 6-8 min rest Byum for Ryan Anderson ect then Bynum will come in for Howard ect Guessing Bynum would then be traded for D-WIll or Rondo

Sessions
Kobe
MWP
Howard
Bynum

ManRam
07-01-2012, 06:06 PM

Ofcourse it does LMAO

OMG could you amagine the lakers pulling off something like Gasol, Barnes, Mcbob for Howard and Anderson ect Howard is quick enough to play PF the after 6-8 min rest Byum for Ryan Anderson ect then Bynum will come in for Howard ect Guessing Bynum would then be traded for D-WIll or Rondo

Sessions
Kobe
MWP
Howard
Bynum

I'd rather trade him for Brooklyn's best offer or Houston's than to do that. That's an awful return. Gasol isn't a young player, the other two are scrubs, and the Laker draft picks will blow.

Especially since you don't seem willing to take a bad contract.

Also, there's no reason to add Anderson to that deal. We could S&T him for something better than McBob or Barnes...

ichitownclowni
07-01-2012, 06:12 PM
If they get him I would think something like Lowry for Gasol?

jsthornton7
07-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Evan Massey ‏@EMasseyReport
Another source said that the talks between the #Magic and #Lakers DOES include Bynum. Will be interesting to see what happens.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! Thanks Evan...

NFLNBA
07-01-2012, 06:18 PM
I'd rather trade him for Brooklyn's best offer or Houston's than to do that. That's an awful return. Gasol isn't a young player, the other two are scrubs, and the Laker draft picks will blow.

Especially since you don't seem willing to take a bad contract.

Also, there's no reason to add Anderson to that deal. We could S&T him for something better than McBob or Barnes...

Oh no i agree its awful i was just saying could you amagine because Lakers always get away with rape like that lol its def gonna involve Bynum IF and thats a BIG IF this trade happens its gonna look like this.

Lakers - Howard, Lowry
Magic - Bynum, Martin, Scola
Rockets - Gasol, Anderson

Draft Picks thrown around in there im sure, cash consideration if needed but thats the best trade for EVERYONE involved!!!!

Just get it over with plz so we can move on, even Magic fans want it over with and him gone. They all seem to agree that they need to get Bynum he is the best single player they can get back.

Ashby
07-01-2012, 06:36 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!!! Thanks Evan...

How credible is Evan? I'm not entirely sure who he is.

Sssmush
07-01-2012, 06:42 PM
I don't really want him on the Lakers anymore, especially if he doesn't want to play in LA.

I don't think he's really LA material at this point.

Lakeshow24KB
07-01-2012, 06:42 PM
Oh no i agree its awful i was just saying could you amagine because Lakers always get away with rape like that lol its def gonna involve Bynum IF and thats a BIG IF this trade happens its gonna look like this.

Lakers - Howard, Lowry
Magic - Bynum, Martin, Scola
Rockets - Gasol, Anderson

Draft Picks thrown around in there im sure, cash consideration if needed but thats the best trade for EVERYONE involved!!!!

Just get it over with plz so we can move on, even Magic fans want it over with and him gone. They all seem to agree that they need to get Bynum he is the best single player they can get back.

Lakers won't give up Gasol for just Lowry...

Mr_Jones
07-01-2012, 06:43 PM
First of all, I've never seen you in the Lakers forum. So saying you're a fan is amusing.

Secondly, I don't even know why I'm wasting my time responding to you.

Lastly, enjoy your day and hope it gets better. You seem cranky go do something that makes you smile little buddy.

Lakers have a Pretty good track record of getting to the finals and winning 1 out of 2.

I really don't think D12 is the final piece to winning a title but I was just responding to your ignorant post. Plus you're fooling yourself if LA won't do anything possible to try and build a championship roster around Dwight for the rest of his career.

Anyways, I can care less how you feel. Keep posting up ignorant post and images and go about your business.

Okay, since you haven't seen me, I guess I'm not.

I AM a Laker fan, but it's annoying whenever ANY fans of ANY team start talking about a championship immediately. Maybe in the future, yes. But not right away.. I truly do understand why other teams' fans hate Laker fans. Most of them, like your ugly face, are obnoxious.

Davidgta1
07-01-2012, 06:45 PM
No reason to do this even if we won the finals with Dwight he'd just leave for the nets in the off season.

jim51990
07-01-2012, 06:54 PM
terrible move for the lakers
1. he clearly doesnt want to be there - see orlando for how good that turns out
2. bynum is better or at least as good

broncosfan4eva
07-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Lakers got the advantage now could throw in scrubs like mccrobberts or Blake with bynum

SACNYY
07-01-2012, 07:06 PM
LA should not get him. Even if somehow he did re-sign with the Lakers, he'd demand a trade 2 seasons down the road. And so on. Just keep Bynum.

robdog_5
07-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Here's what I think would work

3 way involving either Houston or minny

Houston deal

LA Gets
Howard, and Lowry

Houston gets
Pau and Nelosn in s&t

Orlando gets
Bynum
Kevin Martin
TJones, or Royce White or Patterson

Or Minny deal

LA gets
Howard and Beasley s&t

Minny gets
Pau and LA 1st

Orlando gets
Bynum
Derrick Williams
Minny 1st

BigCityofDreams
07-01-2012, 07:19 PM

Can you pass that information onto my friend(yes the same one in the sig) who spent a number of hours in the day tearing Gasol's career into shreds. I was trying to convince him that Pau would end up in the Hall based on his NBA and International accomplishments and he's going on and on about:

Pau not leaving a mark on the game
He has done nothing since his rookie yr
He won his rings with Kobe
He wasn't a second option on the Lakers
LA only won because Perkins was hurt
Pau did nothing in the ORL series because all the Magic do is shoot three and don't play defense so he was going up against no one.
Bynum grabbed all the rebounds against the Celtics
Melo will go in before Pau because of his impact on the game
Pau can't get in before guys like Duncan, Garnett, Allen, etc(of course he won't get in before those guys since they are better players and will be eligible way before he is)
His Gold medels aren't that impressive because the that's when the best guys in the NBA didn't go.

He kept repeating this line over and over Pau won't make the NBA HOF :facepalm:. Forget the fact I spent a half an hour telling him the Basketball HOF looks at what someone has done for basketball as a whole. He told me " the players in the hall are in because of what they did in the NBA on American soil."

If you stack up what Pau has done there is no way he doesn't get in eventually. He's not an all time great by any means but don't tear down his career.

fadedmario
07-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Bynum is a head-case just as bad as Dwight. Don't see why Magic would even want him.

Trade him to the Rockets and take all the rookies they just picked plus Lowry.

Lakers + Giants
07-01-2012, 07:21 PM

:nod:

You're becoming more and more tolerable. Props. :hi5:

fadedmario
07-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Maybe this is why people dog on Pau

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2ZT1aPBoE

GayForDirk
07-01-2012, 07:34 PM
I hope the Lakers rent him for one year.

C-Style
07-01-2012, 07:39 PM
No reason to do this even if we won the finals with Dwight he'd just leave for the nets in the off season.

even if the Nets have no cap to sign him?

Vinylman
07-01-2012, 07:46 PM
asik just signed in houston...

looking good for lakers

Sssmush
07-01-2012, 08:03 PM
How about this:

Gasol OR Bynum + 1st + Ebanks to Orlando

Dwight to New Jersey

Deron Williams and Gerald Wallace to Los Angeles

----------------------------------------------------------

Lakers re-sign Sessions, sign Hill, amnesty Blake

---------------------------------------------------

Laker lineup:

PG: Deron, Sessions, Morris
SG: Kobe, Goudelock, J-Odom
SF: Wallace, Eyenga
PF: Artest, Jordan Hill, McRoberts
C: Bynum OR Gasol, [backup center tba], Sacre

------------------------------

New Jersey Lineup:

Dwight
NBDL

Sssmush
07-01-2012, 08:05 PM

bolts4ever
07-01-2012, 08:09 PM
I could see a 3 wY DEAL

Magic get:
Bynum
Kevin Martin(11.mil exp contract)
Steve Blake
Josh McRoberts(3mil ex contract)
future 1st rd pk from LA
future 1st rd pk from Hou

Rockets get:
Pau gasol

Lakers get:
Dwight Howard
Kyle Lowry
Ryan Anderson(sign & trade)

Dade County
07-01-2012, 08:27 PM
Only way Lakers do this trade, if they can have anderson in a sign and trade and they don't have to take Hedo contract.

So, lakers get a 1yr rental Howard and Anderson.... Magic get Bynum and whoever to get the deal done.

The Magic can't really expect teams to take on Salaries and Howard isn't even going to stay.

Howard wants BK, he will just have to wait until next season to arrive their.... and people need to stop hating on Howard just because he only wants to play for 1 team... Thats his business if he only eyes the Nets, more power to him; it just needs to happen already.

Dade County
07-01-2012, 08:28 PM

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Let's hope jameer is helping. Cause my god BK has crap to offer

brook lopez and marshon brooks are crap?... lol someones mad that dwight wants BK

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Understand this NBA Fans:

If the Nets trade for Joe Johnson and re-sign both Deron Williams and Gerald Wallace like they're expecting to do, they'll basically be maxed out, and the Brooklyn Nets can no longer be a possibility for Dwight Howard for him to outright sign there.

So he'll have to settle with the team that was second on his priority list, and the team that I think he'll eventually get traded to sometime next week when the free agency moratorium ends, and that's the Los Angeles Lakers. He'll have no other choices to go elsewhere, and once we win a championship with him next June, he'll re-sign with us for the max for years to come.

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 08:43 PM
Understand this NBA Fans:

If the Nets trade for Joe Johnson and re-sign both Deron Williams and Gerald Wallace like they're expecting to do, they'll basically be maxed out, and the Brooklyn Nets can no longer be a possibility for Dwight Howard for him to outright sign there.

So he'll have to settle with the team that was second on his priority list, and the team that I think he'll eventually get traded to sometime next week when the free agency moratorium ends, and that's the Los Angeles Lakers. He'll have no other choices to go elsewhere, and once we win a championship with him next June, he'll re-sign with us for the max for years to come.

#1 you wont win a chip with him

and

#2 he wont re-sign because cp3 will be a FA and they will play together

ThunderousDemon
07-01-2012, 08:47 PM
#1 you wont win a chip with him

and

#2 he wont re-sign because cp3 will be a FA and they will play together

Hey look, it's Nostradumbass with a prediction. Gather around boys and girls, let's marvel at it.

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Hey look, it's Nostradumbass with a prediction. Gather around boys and girls, let's marvel at it.

the truth hurts sometimes.... the lakers are done ... stick a fork in them

TEXASTITAN
07-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Lakers won't give up Bynum without Howard commiting to an extension and the ONLY team willing to deal for him without a commitment is Houston. I still think the Rockets have the inside track because they have the cap room to take back some bad contracts in any deal they make. Orlando has no interest in Pau involving a Howard deal. I personally think Howard is drama and don't want him in Houston but I think that's where he ends up.

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Lakers won't give up Bynum without Howard commiting to an extension and the ONLY team willing to deal for him without a commitment is Houston. I still think the Rockets have the inside track because they have the cap room to take back some bad contracts in any deal they make. Orlando has no interest in Pau involving a Howard deal. I personally think Howard is drama and don't want him in Houston but I think that's where he ends up.

lol if the nets apparently "have crap" then houston has crap

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-01-2012, 08:53 PM

I remember hearing the same thing after Shaquille left lol.........

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 08:55 PM
I remember hearing the same thing after Shaquille left lol.........

kobe wasnt 33 going on 34 when shaq left and the lakers werent 20 million over the cap with aging players

TEXASTITAN
07-01-2012, 08:56 PM
I could see a 3 wY DEAL

Magic get:
Bynum
Kevin Martin(11.mil exp contract)
Steve Blake
Josh McRoberts(3mil ex contract)
future 1st rd pk from LA
future 1st rd pk from Hou

Rockets get:
Pau gasol

Lakers get:
Dwight Howard
Kyle Lowry
Ryan Anderson(sign & trade)

You're delusional. Pau's value has never been lower than it is now not to mention the almost 40 million he's owed. You won't get Houston to give you the same deal or anything close to what they offered when the trade was nixed. And Houston is after Howard not Pau that ship has sailed with Pau coming to Houston.

ThunderousDemon
07-01-2012, 08:57 PM

The Nets will always be irrelevant in New York and in the NBA, especially when they have the management that they do, but I'll stop there because talking ill about the nets is like beating a dead a horse that killed itself. The Lakers on the other hand are one of the most storied franchises in all of sports history.

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 09:00 PM
The Nets will always be irrelevant in New York and in the NBA, especially when they have the management that they do, but I'll stop there because talking ill about the nets is like beating a dead a horse that killed itself.

if we had a 78 million dollar payroll I would hope to get out of the 2nd round

TEXASTITAN
07-01-2012, 09:02 PM
lol if the nets apparently "have crap" then houston has crap

We have more to offer and more cap space than LA or BK. I guarantee you Orlando would take Lowry,Kmart,Scola and picks over anything LA has. BK has crap all you have is Bynum your picks are worthless and your devoid of youth Orlando wants. Keep dreaming though with Kobe retiring soon the time for you to rebuild isn't too far around the corner.

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-01-2012, 09:03 PM
kobe wasnt 33 going on 34 when shaq left and the lakers werent 20 million over the cap with aging players

It doesn't matter. The same things were being said and I'm sure the people that were saying them believed it as you do. Don't kid yourself. I don't care if Kobe is retired. They just will replace him with another superstar.

As long as location and prestige are major factors for NBA players, the Lakers will always get what they want. So no, they're never "done"

rudeboy
07-01-2012, 09:04 PM

Lmfaoooooo:laugh::laugh:

D12 fan
07-01-2012, 09:07 PM

:facepalm:The Lakers are far from done.Clown

jmoney85
It doesn't matter. The same things were being said and I'm sure the people that were saying them believed it as you do. Don't kid yourself. I don't care if Kobe is retired. They just will replace him with another superstar.

As long as location and prestige are major factors for NBA players, the Lakers will always get what they want. So no, they're never "done"

ill bet that within 5 years the lakers are a lottery team

ThunderousDemon
We have more to offer and more cap space than LA or BK. I guarantee you Orlando would take Lowry,Kmart,Scola and picks over anything LA has. BK has crap all you have is Bynum your picks are worthless and your devoid of youth Orlando wants. Keep dreaming though with Kobe retiring soon the time for you to rebuild isn't too far around the corner.

He's a Nets Fan. :o

ThunderousDemon
07-01-2012, 09:09 PM

How did you come up with that? Did your magic eight ball tell you that?

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 09:10 PM
How did you come up with that? Did your magic eight ball tell you that?

no all I had to do was look at your roster.....you're mad

MagicBucsSox
07-01-2012, 09:10 PM
brook lopez and marshon brooks are crap?... lol someones mad that dwight wants BK

Compared to the other stars got in demand and we have thePREMIER CENTER IN THE GAME. Lopez and brooks is crap. Two avg players. NOH got cap space and a 25ppg guy like get outta here

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-01-2012, 09:11 PM
if we had a 78 million dollar payroll I would hope to get out of the 2nd round

The Nets had a 60 million dollar payroll and had a 333 win percentage. I'm sure the russian would gladly switch roles to get more bang for his buck. If 78 million gets you relevance and a chance, 60 million should at least get you to 500

Robbw241
07-01-2012, 09:11 PM
jmoney is a dumb troll and is not an accurate representation of us Nets fans.

Lakers + Giants
07-01-2012, 09:12 PM

Right. . because in 5 years we have nobody under contract. Lakers being players in free agency. . . .:)

Seriously, you're trolling is beyond stupid. Stick to video games bro.

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-01-2012, 09:14 PM

And I bet that the Nets will have a top 10 pick for the rest of their existence, not once cracking 500. See, I can make absurd statements to troll too

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 09:15 PM

why would orlando want to take 28 million dollars in salary back?

they have no use for scola, lowry isnt even the starter on his own team, and martin whos a one dimensional player

ThunderousDemon
07-01-2012, 09:16 PM

You made a prediction that within five years the Lakers would be a lottery team because of the Roster we have now? You better give the Magic Eight 8 Ball another shake.

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Right. . because in 5 years we have nobody under contract. Lakers being players in free agency. . . .:)

Seriously, you're trolling is beyond stupid. Stick to video games bro.

lottery

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Compared to the other stars got in demand and we have thePREMIER CENTER IN THE GAME. Lopez and brooks is crap. Two avg players. NOH got cap space and a 25ppg guy like get outta here

since when do average centers average 20ppg?

and marshon brooks is a future all-star

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-01-2012, 09:18 PM

Rebuild? What is that? Never heard of it.

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-01-2012, 09:20 PM

:laugh:

Lakers + Giants
07-01-2012, 09:22 PM
lottery

Lottery pick plus being able to sign 2-3 all stars through free agency. :drool:

ThunderousDemon
07-01-2012, 09:23 PM

Just forget it Jmoney, you're out of your element!

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Lottery pick plus being able to sign 2-3 all stars through free agency. :drool:

yea not happening

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Just forget it Jmoney, you're out of your element!

mad that I proved you wrong

Lakers + Giants
07-01-2012, 09:26 PM
yea not happening

Yea, so now the scenario you made up yourself isn't happening since you see it benefits us? :laugh2:

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-01-2012, 09:30 PM
mad that I proved you wrong

I thought the 85 in your name was your age, not your IQ. Either you're just plain dumb, or your upset with how life is treating you and you're trying to get any sense of satisfaction or feeling of relevance by making ******** comments hoping people will reply to your ridiculousness.

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 09:32 PM
I thought the 85 in your name was your age, not your IQ. Either you're just plain dumb, or your upset with how life is treating you and you're trying to get any sense of satisfaction or feeling of relevance by making ******** comments hoping people will reply to your ridiculousness.

whats ridiculous about me saying that lopez averages 20ppg?

is it not true?.... hes the most underrated player on PSD

D12 fan
07-01-2012, 09:33 PM

:laugh:

Lakers + Giants
07-01-2012, 09:40 PM
whats ridiculous about me saying that lopez averages 20ppg?

is it not true?.... hes the most underrated player on PSD

7.5 career rebounds per game for a center :laugh:

He's also a horrible defender.

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-01-2012, 09:43 PM

Yeah I picked up on that pretty quickly.

Got nothing against you Nets fans. All good.

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 09:44 PM
7.5 career rebounds per game for a center :laugh:

He's also a horrible defender.

so 7.5 career rebounds (which isnt even horrible) totally eliminates him averaging 20ppg?

some people are just cluless

and hes not a horrible defender... now you're just listening to the PSD groupies that somehow make judgements on a player they never watch

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 09:48 PM

coming from the guy who said anthony davis was overrated and trash

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-01-2012, 09:48 PM
jmoney85 TROLLING...........HARD!!!!

Coming soon....to a theatre near you! :dance:

MagicBucsSox
07-01-2012, 09:50 PM

Lmao clown post bro

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 09:51 PM

can you let me be..... I love getting people upset on internet forums

popo85

Good luck with Asik and his contract lmaoooooooooooo

Lakers + Giants
so 7.5 career rebounds (which isnt even horrible) totally eliminates him averaging 20ppg?

some people are just cluless

and hes not a horrible defender... now you're just listening to the PSD groupies that somehow make judgements on a player they never watch

7.5 rebounds per game for a center that you are saying is underrated. Not helping your case. :clap:

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Lmao clown post bro

nice counter post.... didnt expect anything different from you

Bigbadmoffo
07-01-2012, 09:53 PM
Can I please get a vid of Dwight saying all the stuff media is saying he said?

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 09:55 PM
7.5 rebounds per game for a center that you are saying is underrated. Not helping your case. :clap:

again if you actually watched players instead of reading stats and listening to the other clowns on this site you would know that he had ONE bad rebounding season due to mono

D12 fan
07-01-2012, 09:56 PM

Cool sig dude.

Bigbadmoffo
07-01-2012, 09:57 PM
I think this is the orlando organization trying to destroy Dwight's rep cause they don't want another shaq incident.

knicksfan42
07-01-2012, 10:00 PM
Regarding Brook as I posted in another thread:

He was never a good rebounder, the per game stats are nice, the advanced stats tell the real story. He came into the league with a TRB% of 15.8% (which isn't terrible, though its not great either) and its dropped every year since then, to 13.5% his second year, then to 10%, and now to 7.7% (he did miss almost all of this year though). So he has gotten worse at rebounding every year. Even when his RPG numbers went up from 8.1 RPG to 8.6 RPG between his first and second years his TRB% declined, so he actually got worse.

There is also the nagging foot injury.

Lopez is the worst rebounding big man in the NBA after Bargnani, no joke the absolute worst (after Bargnani). That isn't nitpicking its a major cause for concern and IMO makes him too much of a liability to start on a top 5 team in either conference.

jd25213
07-01-2012, 10:01 PM

Have fun renting Dwight then.

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 10:03 PM

He was never a good rebounder, the per game stats are nice, the advanced stats tell the real story. He came into the league with a TRB% of 15.8% (which isn't terrible, though its not great either) and its dropped every year since then, to 13.5% his second year, then to 10%, and now to 7.7% (he did miss almost all of this year though). So he has gotten worse at rebounding every year. Even when his RPG numbers went up from 8.1 RPG to 8.6 RPG between his first and second years his TRB% declined, so he actually got worse.

Lopez is the worst rebounding big man in the NBA after Bargnani, no joke the absolute worst (after Bargnani). That isn't nitpicking its a major cause for concern and IMO makes him too much of a liability to start on a top 5 team in either conference.

he was playing with a top 5 rebounder the last few seasons... obviously hes going to have less rebounds lol

Bigbadmoffo
07-01-2012, 10:03 PM
I wanna see bynum and a 1st for Dwight and then a sign and trade for Williams and the get gasoline fillers. Not an la fan but someone needs to beat the heat.

LakersMaster24
07-01-2012, 10:05 PM

he was playing with a top 5 rebounder the last few seasons... obviously hes going to have less rebounds lol

He wasnt a terrific rebounder before Humphries either...so yeah.

Bigbadmoffo
07-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Stupid auto correct!

BigCityofDreams
07-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Nets would never go for a sign and trade.

Lakers + Giants
07-01-2012, 10:08 PM
again if you actually watched players instead of reading stats and listening to the other clowns on this site you would know that he had ONE bad rebounding season due to mono

Doesn't change the fact that he is a career 7.5 rebound per game center. Last year he averaged 6.0 rebounds per game, what was the excuse last year. And he's also a career .504% FG shooter. Not impressive at all. . .

Bigbadmoffo
07-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Can a team with cap room do it though? Free gasol to help?

Bigbadmoffo
07-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Nets would never go a sign and trade.

Pretty sure any team with room can do it.

Bigbadmoffo
07-01-2012, 10:12 PM
If the nets don't get swill that franchise will fall back 5 years!

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 10:14 PM
Doesn't change the fact that he is a career 7.5 rebound per game center. Last year he averaged 6.0 rebounds per game, what was the excuse last year. And he's also a career .504% FG shooter. Not impressive at all. . .

HE PLAYED 5 GAMES LAST SEASON.... and hes a 50% shooter while also being able to shoot 15-18 footers

Lakers + Giants
07-01-2012, 10:15 PM
HE PLAYED 5 GAMES LAST SEASON.... and hes a 50% shooter while also being able to shoot 15-18 footers

He averaged 3.6 RPG last year i obviously wasn't talking about last year. I was talking about the year before. He averaged 6 RPG that year. :laugh:

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 10:16 PM
He wasnt a terrific rebounder before Humphries either...so yeah.

yes he wasnt a terrific rebounder..... not every center is a great rebounder... they are obviously great rebounders for a reason... but he was serviceable

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 10:17 PM
He averaged 3.6 RPG last year i obviously wasn't talking about last year. I was talking about the year before. He averaged 6 RPG that year. :laugh:

and like I said... he had ONE bad rebounding season

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 10:18 PM
brook lopez is the most polarized player on PSD... Ive never seen a players flaws get picked at so intensively while completely ignoring the fact that hes a premier scorer for the center position

BigCityofDreams
07-01-2012, 10:19 PM

They will do everything they can to keep him. That's why I don't think they would do a sign and trade and send him to another team especially since they just inked G-Force.

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 10:21 PM

no it wont they will just sign steve nash

Lakers + Giants
07-01-2012, 10:21 PM
and like I said... he had ONE bad rebounding season

But he hasn't had ONE good rebounding season.

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 10:24 PM
But he hasn't had ONE good rebounding season.

I never said he was a good rebounder... hes serviceable... anything over 8 rpg is solid for a player that averages 19-20 ppg

knicksfan42
07-01-2012, 10:29 PM

Irrelevant Humphries is a great rebounder, but the Nets were one of the worst rebounding teams each of those years. Brooks is the worst rebounding Center in the NBA next to Bargnani whose natural position is power forward.

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 10:30 PM
Irrelevant Humphries is a great rebounder, but the Nets were one of the worst rebounding teams each of those years. Brooks is the worst rebounding Center in the NBA next to Bargnani whose natural position is power forward.

thats def not true

KB-Pau-DH2012
07-01-2012, 10:31 PM
I'm confused, is this thread about the Lakers and Dwight Howard or Brook Lopez? :confused:

knicksfan42
07-01-2012, 10:36 PM
I never said he was a good rebounder... hes serviceable... anything over 8 rpg is solid for a player that averages 19-20 ppg

Lopez is not even close to serviceable. He might have been hovering around serviceable his rookie season, but that's it, every other season he was terrible (literally one of the worst).

The per game numbers are nice to look at the TRB% actually tell you how good of a rebounder someone is. Lopez has, as I've said before, gotten worse at rebounding every single year, going from a TRB% of 15.8% to 13.5%, to 10%, and 7.7% this season (to be fair he barely played this season). Those figures aren't acceptable any way you slice it.

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Lopez is not even close to serviceable. He might have been hovering around serviceable his rookie season, but that's it, every other season he was terrible (literally one of the worst).

The per game numbers are nice to look at the TRB% actually tell you how good of a rebounder someone is. Lopez has, as I've said before, gotten worse at rebounding every single year, going from a TRB% of 15.8% to 13.5%, to 10%, and 7.7% this season (to be fair he barely played this season). Those figures aren't acceptable any way you slice it.

his 1st two years he averaged over 8 rpg... if he gets back to the level that would be a top 24 rebounder in the league RIGHT NOW... if you dont think thats serviceable you're an idiot

Sssmush
07-01-2012, 10:41 PM
put Howard in a room with Jerry Buss for one hour, and when he walks out he is a Laker evangelist and signed to a lifetime Laker contract.

Sssmush
07-01-2012, 10:42 PM
but seriously, I think we have to question now whether Howard is actual Laker material at this point.

knicksfan42
07-01-2012, 10:43 PM
thats def not true

If we are basing it on last season (2010-11) then it most certainly is ( even though he was even worse this season I'm not counting it because he was injured for almost all of it). If we are talking about the season before that than he is bottom 10 (amongst 40 players who played at least 20 mpg and played in at least 40 games).

shep33
07-01-2012, 10:46 PM
Probably has been posted already

A source close to Los Angeles Lakers center Andrew Bynum’s camp reiterated that while he is not hoping to be traded, he would not be opposed to a rumored move that would send him to the Orlando Magic in exchange for disgrunted center Dwight Howard

http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/los_angeles_lakers

"disgrunted"?

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 10:46 PM
If we are basing it on last season (2010-11) then it most certainly is ( even though he was even worse this season I'm not counting it because he was injured for almost all of it). If we are talking about the season before that than he is bottom 10 (amongst 40 players who played at least 20 mpg and played in at least 40 games).

I dont know how many times I have to say it ... he lost over 30 pounds with mono right before his bad rebounding season

and if people consider roy hibbert to be an elite center then lopez should be since he abuses hibbert every time they play

knicksfan42
07-01-2012, 10:47 PM
his 1st two years he averaged over 8 rpg... if he gets back to the level that would be a top 24 rebounder in the league RIGHT NOW... if you dont think thats serviceable you're an idiot

The rebounds per game is irrelevant to me, its all about his TRB%. It has been horrendous the past two seasons (not counting this year since he missed almost all of it). If he can get it to his rookie percentage or slightly above it he will be serviceable, but as it stands he is the 2nd worst next to Bargnani.

Lakers + Giants
07-01-2012, 10:47 PM

17 ppg and 8 rpg but youre making him seem like he's some sort of god.

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 10:48 PM
and I will say this again... andrew bynum is better than brook lopez, but brook lopez and marshon brooks is a better package than andrew bynum and whatever else they can offer other then pau gasol

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 10:49 PM
17 ppg and 8 rpg but youre making him seem like he's some sort of god.

you can probably count on one hand how many centers average 17 and 8... and lopez is actually a 20 ppg player now

shep33
07-01-2012, 10:50 PM
and I will say this again... andrew bynum is better than brook lopez, but brook lopez and marshon brooks is a better package than andrew bynum and whatever else they can offer other then pau gasol

Just wanted to know if Lopez can even be traded without his permission?

Lakers + Giants
07-01-2012, 10:51 PM
you can probably count on one hand how many centers average 17 and 8... and lopez is actually a 20 ppg player now

Once you factor in defense he drops down a few spots. He's not even a top 5 center, and this is a weak era of centers.

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Once you factor in defense he drops down a few spots. He's not even a top 5 center, and this is a weak era of centers.

how can you have the audacity to talk about his defense when you dont watch him play....

is he a good defender? no..

is he a bad defender? no.

if he was good at everything he does he would be a hall of famer lol

but I guess every other center in the league is better than brook at every aspect of the game

knicksfan42
07-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Just wanted to know if Lopez can even be traded without his permission?

He can, I don't no where people are getting this permission BS from. As soon as he's resigned (he's a RFA so the Nets can match any offer) unless he gets a no trade clause added to his contract.

Its really irrelevant though because Bynum absolutely annihilates any Lopez-Brooks deal.

BigBongTheory
07-01-2012, 10:56 PM
how can you have the audacity to talk about his defense when you dont watch him play....

but I guess every other center in the league is better than brook at every aspect of the game

What the **** are you saying with all of this?

He is good, but the best centers in the league have more than one asset to their game, Lopez is his best when he can get in the paint and score, but you can't rely on him consistently on the other end.

D12 fan
07-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Probably has been posted already

http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/los_angeles_lakers

"disgrunted"?

I will be suprised if Dwight for Bynum doesn't happen in the next few weeks.

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 10:57 PM
He can, I don't no where people are getting this permission BS from. As soon as he's resigned (he's a RFA so the Nets can match any offer) unless he gets a no trade clause added to his contract.

Its really irrelevant though because Bynum absolutely annihilates any Lopez-Brooks deal.

clown post bro

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 11:01 PM

He is good, but the best centers in the league have more than one asset to their game, Lopez is his best when he can get in the paint and score, but you can't rely on him consistently on the other end.

name me more than 5 centers that dominate brook when brook is on defense... brook doesnt play great help defense but he doesnt get dominated by anybody 1 on 1 ... 90 percent of the time he will out score his opponent by a wide margin

BigBongTheory
07-01-2012, 11:01 PM
clown post bro

Why? Any package around Bynum would be more attracting to Orlando, They want Andrew Bynum bad, Don't you think a trade to Orlando would have happened with Brooklyn by now for Brooks and Lopez if it was the most attractive? From the multiple reports I saw, They loved bynum, wanted Bynum, and were willing and ready to take Bynum, They told Dwight he will be a Laker by the end of the day, and he signed his papers soon after.

knicksfan42
07-01-2012, 11:02 PM
clown post bro

Was annihilates not a strong enough word? Decimates or obliterates better?

BigBongTheory
07-01-2012, 11:04 PM
name me more than 5 centers that dominate brook when brook is on defense... brook doesnt play great help defense but he doesnt get dominated by anybody 1 on 1 ... 90 percent of the time he will out score his opponent by a wide margin

Well, that is what I said. He is best scoring the ball, I didn't say he gets dominated defensively, I just said you can't rely on him most of the time on defense like you can the top players. I'm a Laker fan, I don't even want Dwight on the Lakers, If the Nets were to trade Brooks and Lopez for him, more power to the Nets.

Lakers + Giants
07-01-2012, 11:06 PM

Wait for it. . . .

Nuff Said. . .

Now you see how it feels getting trolled? :laugh:

We're right though. :p

jtrinaldi
07-01-2012, 11:06 PM
The only center with close talent level to Dwight is Brian Scalabrine, so I think a S&T like this would work for the Bulls: Dwight+Jameer=Scal

STL Don
07-01-2012, 11:08 PM
C'mon Orlando, you know you want Andrew Bynum.

...Specially when the possibility of trading with the Nets becomes a consideration

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 11:09 PM
Why? Any package around Bynum would be more attracting to Orlando, They want Andrew Bynum bad, Don't you think a trade to Orlando would have happened with Brooklyn by now for Brooks and Lopez if it was the most attractive? From the multiple reports I saw, They loved bynum, wanted Bynum, and were willing and ready to take Bynum, They told Dwight he will be a Laker by the end of the day, and he signed his papers soon after.

that was the old front office... and even then they were just trading him there for spite.... no way in hell brook and brooks with the 6th pick isnt better than bynum

knicksfan42
07-01-2012, 11:09 PM
The only center with close talent level to Dwight is Brian Scalabrine, so I think a S&T like this would work for the Bulls: Dwight+Jameer=Scal

You mean the only center with a close talent level to Scalabrine is Dwight Howard.

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 11:12 PM
im done arguing with you guys... on PSD unless you're on a playoff team you are considered trash

D12 fan
07-01-2012, 11:13 PM
im done arguing with you guys... on PSD unless you're on a playoff team you are considered trash

U mad?

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 11:14 PM
U mad?

no but you will be when dwight leaves orlando

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BigBongTheory
07-01-2012, 11:17 PM
that was the old front office... and even then they were just trading him there for spite.... no way in hell brook and brooks with the 6th pick isnt better than bynum

Yes like I said, The Nets with 100% of the leverage (Because Dwight is unstoppable in his mind on going there) and all of the appropriate assets to acquire Dwight, are still there without Dwight. The Magic haven't accepted the Nets trade already and are talking to the Lakers for a reason, but which reason is that?? I have an idea. They aren't talking to the Lakers because they are beating around the bush, they have an organization to run.I think he will ultimately go to the Nets, but not because it was for what they absolutely wanted, but for another trade proposal that makes the best sense, can we atleast agree to agree that the only two teams that are willing, and have the assets to trade for Mr. Dwight Howard are the Lakers and the Nets.

LAKERS4LIFE!!
07-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Everyone just leave jmoney alone. He's obviously talking out of his ***.

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Yes like I said, The Nets with 100% of the leverage (Because Dwight is unstoppable in his mind on going there) and all of the appropriate assets to acquire Dwight, are still there without Dwight. I think he will ultimately go to the Nets, but now because it was for what they absolutely wanted, but for another trade proposal that makes the best sense, can we atleast agree to agree that the only two teams that are willing, and have the assets to trade for Mr. Dwight Howard are the Lakers and the Nets.

yea but who knows what will happen now...he should have been traded days ago... the longer they wait the less teams that can be involved in discussions because of free agency and other trades.... I honestly have no idea what the hell they are waiting for

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-01-2012, 11:22 PM
There no longer any magic fans that will be mad when dwight leaves.... Hence my sig.... We can't waigt for it

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 11:26 PM
I want the nets to trade for paul millsap

BigBongTheory
07-01-2012, 11:28 PM
yea but who knows what will happen now...he should have been traded days ago... the longer they wait the less teams that can be involved in discussions because of free agency and other trades.... I honestly have no idea what the hell they are waiting for

Dwight has screwed the Orlando franchise more than any one player could ever do, it's not like he is management and is driving the Magic into bankruptcy, he is a player, and he is has screwed Orlando more than anyone else ever could. Not only by choosing the only teams or TEAM he will sign with, but by getting their coach fired, management fired, and the fact that the locker room is divided. He has taken care of this as ****** as you possibly can as a professional athlete, I can't remember anything like this Dwight fiasco, that is why I don't want him in LA, playing for the Lakers. But I'm not management, and if the Lakers still want to trade Bynum for Dwight even with Dwight not committing then so be it, but I wouldn't mind it one bit if he went to the Nets.

lakersfan01
07-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Dwight doesn't want to play with the most selfish player in sports history. Deron Williams doesn't want to either, along with every player worth a damn. Amnesty the cancer and his $27 million (and $30 million the following year) so we can actually acquire quality players. Only Kobe can drive away players from LA and the honor and prestige of wearing a Lakers jersey.

lakersfan01
07-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Dwight has screwed the Orlando franchise more than any one player could ever do, it's not like he is management and is driving the Magic into bankruptcy, he is a player, and he is has screwed Orlando more than anyone else ever could. Not only by choosing the only teams or TEAM he will sign with, but by getting their coach fired, management fired, and the fact that the locker room is divided. He has taken care of this as ****** as you possibly can as a professional athlete, I can't remember anything like this Dwight fiasco, that is why I don't want him in LA, playing for the Lakers. But I'm not management, and if the Lakers still want to trade Bynum for Dwight even with Dwight not committing then so be it, but I wouldn't mind it one bit if he went to the Nets.

I agree 100% Mr. Optimistic :clap:

shep33
Dwight doesn't want to play with the most selfish player in sports history. Deron Williams doesn't want to either, along with any player worth a damn. Amnesty the cancer and his $27 million (and $30 million the following year) so we can actually acquire who we want. Only Kobe can drive away players from LA and the honor and prestige of wearing a Lakers jersey.

Dwight can't play with himself

jmoney85

all the magic had to do was trade him before the season like he asked and none of this would have happened.... they were desperate and wouldnt give up .. so this is where they are now ... jobs were lost and players are upset...

but like I said... all of this could have been avoided

BigBongTheory
07-01-2012, 11:36 PM
all the magic had to do was trade him before the season like he asked and none of this would have happened.... they were desperate and wouldnt give up .. so this is where they are now ... jobs were lost and players are upset...

but like I said... all of this could have been avoided

But the simple fact of it is, who signed that contract a few years ago. There has been nothing like this Dwight Howard fiasco, and for a reason. It is a shame the stuff a superstar can pull, he has been a child through this process, atleast follow through with some class. I've said enough about Dwight for one night man lol.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Jmoney stfu with the they were desperate you are so fing clueless its pathetic... Desperate would be them cattering and rushing into trading there player asap... He is under contract they can do whatever the f they want. Your just pist he opted in and didn't get traded to your team I get that but magic owners were doing anything possible to keep an allstar player any other team would do the samething if they had a caliber player like dwight howard! Stfu with your desperate talk!

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 11:41 PM
But the simple fact of it is, who signed that contract a few years ago. There has been nothing like this Dwight Howard fiasco, and for a reason. It is a shame the stuff a superstar can pull, he has been a child through this process, atleast follow through with some class. I've said enough about Dwight for one night man lol.

yes he signed the contract but its not that simple... he made up his mind about where he was going to go when his contract was up but obviously the media and the magic want to know before hand what his intentions were so they could make a move

Pakman
07-01-2012, 11:42 PM
There no longer any magic fans that will be mad when dwight leaves.... Hence my sig.... We can't waigt for itchange ur avatar then.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-02-2012, 12:00 AM
I didn't get to it I just changed my sig today trust me my avtar will be chaged next