PDA

View Full Version : Charles Barkley on Dwight Howard

Mr.B
07-01-2012, 01:13 PM
I couldn't agree more with Chuck on this one.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4690387/charles-barkley-has-advice-for-dwight-howard

Punk
07-01-2012, 01:21 PM
He did make a decision. It's about him refusing to consider LA or Chicago or even Houston's rental that makes him more annoying because It's quite obvious his chances in BK is dead.

srfr4life
07-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Dwight.... You f'ed Orlando. They didn't fk you. Be a man and say your peace to the fans.

fadedmario
07-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Dwight Howard is a *****

gatkins11
07-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Dwight has no leverage. Trade him to the highest bidder regardless of what he wants.

thekmp211
07-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Dwight.... You f'ed Orlando. They didn't fk you. Be a man and say your peace to the fans.

this

ManRam
07-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Yeah. If he genuinely think Orlando is screwing him, and not vise-versa, well, he's a dumb as it gets.

Granted, Dwight has made a decision: He wants to play in Brooklyn.

His problem is his flip flopping, and a million other things.

Losoway
07-01-2012, 03:06 PM
dwight is way worse then lebron in my eyes.... all he has to do is come out and say I WANT TO PLAY FOR _______ THATS IT . i dont understand the constant back n forth

bucketss
07-01-2012, 03:37 PM
dwight is way worse then lebron in my eyes.... all he has to do is come out and say I WANT TO PLAY FOR _______ THATS IT . i dont understand the constant back n forth

hes been saying the NETS for over a year now

amos1er
07-01-2012, 04:08 PM
The Nets just don't have the pieces to acquire him. Why doesn't Dwight understand that The Magic are going to want the most they can get from him. Brook Lopez and some garbage pieces just aren't enough. The Lakers can make the best offer and Dwight should be happy with that...at least he will go to a winning organization, even if by some miracle, he goes to the Nets, they will have nothing but him and Williams...not enough to get a ring bro...sorry.

infernoscurse
07-01-2012, 04:12 PM
premadonnas, i wish basketball would return to the good old days, this is why basketball is the joke of sports these days

GoPacers33
07-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Trade him please

StarvingKnick22
07-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Dwight has no leverage. Trade him to the highest bidder regardless of what he wants.

this 2x Dwight is acting like a whinny little girl. infact, send him to the WNBA

Hawkeye15
07-01-2012, 05:01 PM
If you want a specific destination, you shouldn't have opted in Dwight.

God I hope he gets traded soon, I am so sick of this.

javsvt
07-01-2012, 05:03 PM
premadonnas, i wish basketball would return to the good old days, this is why basketball is the joke of sports these days

Yep, starting from the top (Commisioner).

SACNYY
07-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Yep, starting from the top (Commisioner).

Exactly.

popo85
07-01-2012, 05:13 PM
If you want a specific destination, you shouldn't have opted in Dwight.

God I hope he gets traded soon, I am so sick of this.

He deserves his own soap opera he has more drama then all those VH1 wive/gfs shows.

SportsAndrew25
07-01-2012, 05:35 PM
premadonnas, i wish basketball would return to the good old daysI get........buckets!

SportsAndrew25
07-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Eurnie, this move by Dwight Howard is turrible.

-Charles Barkley

KingOf215
07-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Chuck again... saying it like it is.

I don't get the Chuck haters sometimes.... even if you don't agree with him, how do you hate on someone who tells you how he sees it straight up?

ChicagoFan4Eva
07-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Trade him to a team regardless where he wants for the best package..

ink
07-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Yeah. If he genuinely think Orlando is screwing him, and not vise-versa, well, he's a dumb as it gets.

Granted, Dwight has made a decision: He wants to play in Brooklyn.

His problem is his flip flopping, and a million other things.

The software install failed when they inserted Dwight's brain.

ink
07-01-2012, 07:34 PM
God help anyone who gets him in the end. He will only be happy for a week wherever he goes.

GayForDirk
07-01-2012, 07:35 PM
I love Chuck! lol

Sssmush
07-01-2012, 08:19 PM
I'm still holding to my prediction that Orlando will hold onto him till the bitter end.

It's only the first day of free agency. Orlando is just appeasing Dwight right now, and at the same time bringing down the weight of public opinion on his head.

LoL that Orlando leaked the contents of their meeting with Dwight to the media.

Also LoL that Dwight's agents are apparently lost in space or completely ****ing brain dead.

But still, this is just round one. Orlando is still holding to the plan of keeping Dwight, and I'm sure no one has DARED to ask the Orlando owner if they can trade Dwight, which I assure you they can't.

They're just counting on that Deron goes to Dallas, Brooklyn craze blows over, Dwight goes on vacation, gets laid, relaxes and forgets, and then camp starts, they bring him home, start buttering him up, fans cheery "yayyyy Dwight" and then he is weak-minded so he will eventually extend again, just like before.

I hate Orlando's attitude about this, but unfortunately they are probably correct in their assumptions, and Dwight will eventually extend there.

Sssmush
07-01-2012, 08:25 PM
At some point though... I mean Dwight is a prize and all... but at some point, after 2 or 3 years or ridiculous drama (we are well into year 2), Orlando just has to ask itself if it's actually worth it.

And for all the LA fans who cried and whined about Shaq getting traded within 24 hours of demanding a trade, and who thought that Kupchak should've "found a way" to convince Shaq to stay and should've "pulled out all the stops" to keep Shaq in LA, this is exactly why Kupchak was 100% right to dump Shaq's *** on the spot.

Guys out there, if you're girlfriend plays some **** like that, same deal: break up with her on the spot, and don't even worry if it was a mistake or feel bad about it for a minute.

Lakers are a class organization, as proven over and over, and as the Shaq deal also demonstrated.

Orlando is a hapless group of clowns that are a complete joke trying to run an NBA team, and people should really start to wonder about their other businesses also as they watch this ridiculousness.

jmoney85
07-01-2012, 08:28 PM
orlando will regret not taking marshon brooks.... hes going to be a stud

Sssmush
07-01-2012, 08:32 PM
one other thing:

New Jersey is really the team that got shafted by Dwight extending at the last minute.

Jersey stripped it's team down to nothing, in order to sign Dwight and Deron. Everything was set up perfectly.

Then Orlando manages to get Dwight to extend at the last minute, "The Phone Call" and all that.

It's just dawning on Dwight today, all these months later, what that means. Seriously. Just figuring out that New Jersey has nothing to trade for Dwight Howard, and that he's under contract with Orlando now.

whoops.

hoopsfan216
07-01-2012, 10:29 PM
I think Orlando has the mindset that the longer they hold onto Dwight, the bigger the offers will get. Which...may be true, but even if that's the case, when is Orlando going to realize this Dwight drama is killing the entire spirit of their team and fanbase. Dwight has single-handedly caused this mess, but Orlando needs to find a deal they like, and pull the trigger. You can't keep holding out on a some amazing blockbuster offer that will never come. Just get it over with, and start moving on.

torocan
07-01-2012, 10:36 PM
hes been saying the NETS for over a year now

He said he wanted to go to the Nets.

Then at the last minute flip flopped and signed his Option.

Now he wants to go to the Nets again, and he wants to launch a lawsuit and claim he was TRICKED?

Yah... I'm sure they locked up Dwight's Agent, cut him off from his Legal team, tied him to a chair and stapled a Pen to his fingers.

He needs to Man up and take responsibility. He had his Agent and the Lawyers. And he still Signed it.

Weak sauce and then some.

The Magic owe him nothing at this point. Trade his butt for the most you can get. Screw what he wants. He can suck it up and play a year in the Siberia and he'd still deserve whatever he gets.

:facepalm:

Sssmush
07-01-2012, 10:38 PM
I think Orlando has the mindset that the longer they hold onto Dwight, the bigger the offers will get. Which...may be true, but even if that's the case, when is Orlando going to realize this Dwight drama is killing the entire spirit of their team and fanbase. Dwight has single-handedly caused this mess, but Orlando needs to find a deal they like, and pull the trigger. You can't keep holding out on a some amazing blockbuster offer that will never come. Just get it over with, and start moving on.

yep. Amazing blockbuster not coming.

Dwight is worth like 70% or less of what he was worth 12 months ago in open trade.

You probably could've got any player in the league for him last year, except Lebron and maybe Durant, plus picks and extras.

Now, LoL, not sure WHAT you get. And he is still kicking Orlando in the nuts by insisting on only going to Brooklyn, which has zero trade assets now. If he would've just gone in free agency, it would be better for Orlando, as they'd have cap room freed up.

tapajafri
07-02-2012, 03:53 AM
dwight howard destroyed orlando's season last year. he destroyed a pretty competitive team down there as well. he lied about wanting van gundy fired. they fired the coach and GM to try to keep him and now he's telling the new GM he wants to be traded to brooklyn? What a fking scumbag.

Bigbadmoffo
07-02-2012, 04:23 AM
I agree with Dwight Orlando is screwing him. He coulda walked out on them instead he opted in to help trade value so they could get something back. Now they're not living up to the deal. Dwight you shouldn't play with the big boys next time pull a lebron and screw helping the team get anything.

Bigbadmoffo
07-02-2012, 04:26 AM
dwight howard destroyed orlando's season last year. he destroyed a pretty competitive team down there as well. he lied about wanting van gundy fired. they fired the coach and GM to try to keep him and now he's telling the new GM he wants to be traded to brooklyn? What a fking scumbag.

Video of him saying he wanted them fired please?

Bigbadmoffo
07-02-2012, 04:28 AM
He's wanted the same thing from day 1 he was only trying to help Orlando get pieced for him unlike lebron but because he tried to be nice and honest Orlando is screwing him royaly.

Bigbadmoffo
07-02-2012, 04:31 AM
yep. Amazing blockbuster not coming.

Dwight is worth like 70% or less of what he was worth 12 months ago in open trade.

You probably could've got any player in the league for him last year, except Lebron and maybe Durant, plus picks and extras.

Now, LoL, not sure WHAT you get. And he is still kicking Orlando in the nuts by insisting on only going to Brooklyn, which has zero trade assets now. If he would've just gone in free agency, it would be better for Orlando, as they'd have cap room freed up.

Orlando wanted him to opt in to raise trade value but they won't trade with the nets. This is a case of ownership not allowing players like lebron to run out on them. Dwight has become the example of what owners will do if you try and lebron them!

Bigbadmoffo
07-02-2012, 04:33 AM
Owners aren't dumb if players wanna walk now! They will get torn up and throwing out.

Sssmush
07-02-2012, 04:59 AM
Orlando wanted him to opt in to raise trade value but they won't trade with the nets. This is a case of ownership not allowing players like lebron to run out on them. Dwight has become the example of what owners will do if you try and lebron them!

what is astonishing to me is that Dwight winds up in a room face to face with this billionaire owner guy, the king of Herbalife or whatever, and some of his top sales executives... global high rollers in the executive world...

Dwight winds up alone and face to face with these guys in their 100th floor mega-office, getting 399 million tons of silky sweet sales pressure right on top of him, and ends up signing the extension because you'd have to be like Dick Cheney or Mark Cuban to resist all the pressure and not sign.

So, ok, Dwight signs. But my question is, where the **** is his agent during all this? And we still haven't heard a ****ing word from his freakin' agent or management team!!!!!!!!

I mean, talk about legal malpractice. I feel like Dwight is sitting alone in his mansion right now trying to read over the contract and figure out what's going on.

Seriously. Can't the players association recommend Dwight a paralegal or something? Maybe like some kid that watched a few episodes of law and order? Anything. Seriously this is now officially painful to watch. Get this guy a lawyer of handle his business dealings.

b-ballistic
07-02-2012, 06:46 AM
Well now I know what DH12 really stands for...........*ickhead x12

Whomewhome
07-02-2012, 08:02 AM
He f'ed Brooklyn and Orlando.

A good deal was in place before he signed that stupid ETO.

It would have helped Orlando more then anything they will get now. and Brooklyn well I think today will be the last day we see his name linked to Brooklyn. If the Magic don't do anything today with the Brooklyn then chances are out.

icon1914
07-02-2012, 08:40 AM

What? That does not make any sense.... So Orlando wanted Dwight to Opt In to "raise" his value? How does a one year contract raise his value? This is not like CP3 when he opted in to ensure LA that they would have two years with him, Dwight opted in to stay with his club another season... I believe he did that cause he did not enjoy the public lashings he was getting... He could have accepted the trade to LA, and been enjoying Free Agency this summer... would have been able to choose his location... but now he, once again, has Orlando by the neck while he demands a trade to a team that has less assets now than they did 6 months ago, and even then it was not a great trade.

Yunqn
07-02-2012, 08:50 AM
dwight is showing himself to be the most self centered athlete in sports right now..

He is only begging to go to brooklyn hecause he wants attention as being the guy.. Nothing else..

Not to play for a championship .. Not because of the weather.. Not because of the franchise.. Not because of anythin else ..dwight wants to go to brooklyn because he can make his brand bigger .. An as of right now his bran isnt going to recover..

Dwight shouldve NEVER turned down his chances of playing with teams like the bulls or te lakers.. This is about dwight wanting to care about the way he looks..

Honestly ****** dwight .. I hope the hate for dwight get as worse as it did for lebron i truely think even carmelo or anyother superstar wouldnt have a problem playing with rose/kobe or any other star who would get more love in there towns because they have faith in their games.. Dwight is a joke

Yunqn
07-02-2012, 09:03 AM
The orlando magic should trade dwight to where ever gets them the best pieces..

Or even take it as far as not playing him for thr whole season and waste one year of his career for trying to take this franchise down by doing what he wants..

Look at how bad this turned out with the pre stan van gundy firing.. The trade deadline of optin in to avoid going to kobes team.. And etc and etc.. I hope deron goes to the mavs or the nets have no shot at getting dwight .. Only to see what happens next..

torocan
07-02-2012, 09:57 AM
what is astonishing to me is that Dwight winds up in a room face to face with this billionaire owner guy, the king of Herbalife or whatever, and some of his top sales executives... global high rollers in the executive world...

Dwight winds up alone and face to face with these guys in their 100th floor mega-office, getting 399 million tons of silky sweet sales pressure right on top of him, and ends up signing the extension because you'd have to be like Dick Cheney or Mark Cuban to resist all the pressure and not sign.

So, ok, Dwight signs. But my question is, where the **** is his agent during all this? And we still haven't heard a ****ing word from his freakin' agent or management team!!!!!!!!

I mean, talk about legal malpractice. I feel like Dwight is sitting alone in his mansion right now trying to read over the contract and figure out what's going on.

Seriously. Can't the players association recommend Dwight a paralegal or something? Maybe like some kid that watched a few episodes of law and order? Anything. Seriously this is now officially painful to watch. Get this guy a lawyer of handle his business dealings.

Dwight scored a HUGE contract. He got $19m for this year.

If you think for a microsecond that his Agents and Lawyers weren't there EVERY step of the way telling him what was and was not wise, sorry, you are truly and sadly delusional.

If he was negotiating his Rookie deal, maybe... but on his SECOND time around?

Sorry... I don't buy the "Dwight is a Victim" crap.

When you earn the kind of money that Dwight earns, when you screw up it's NOT due to the lack of good advice.

Heatcheck
07-02-2012, 10:23 AM
I agree with Dwight Orlando is screwing him. He coulda walked out on them instead he opted in to help trade value so they could get something back. Now they're not living up to the deal. Dwight you shouldn't play with the big boys next time pull a lebron and screw helping the team get anything.

you dont KNOW why he opted in. you assume, and maybe very astutely, but your still assuming its for those reasons.

And lebron got them 2 first rounders and a second. thats something.

asoto511
07-02-2012, 11:56 AM
Dwight is going down the same road as LBJ. He was once loved, now he is going to be hated by many. Why would you want to be the villain? Who is giving this kid advice? I don't want him in LA. We already have one premadonna (maybe two), we don't need another one. I'd rather stick with Bynum

Sssmush
07-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Dwight scored a HUGE contract. He got $19m for this year.

If you think for a microsecond that his Agents and Lawyers weren't there EVERY step of the way telling him what was and was not wise, sorry, you are truly and sadly delusional.

If he was negotiating his Rookie deal, maybe... but on his SECOND time around?

Sorry... I don't buy the "Dwight is a Victim" crap.

When you earn the kind of money that Dwight earns, when you screw up it's NOT due to the lack of good advice.

I guess you didn't read the well attributed and researched news stories that came out around the tradedeadline, which detailed how Dwight was intent on opting out, but Orlando pressured him at the last minute, the culmination of a year long campaign to keep him, and ultimately got him to sign the contract while he was on the team plane, when they put him on the phone with a bunch of kids who begged him to stay. (aka "The Phone Call")

And... if you are telling me that his agents are "with him every step of the way" through this ****ing horrific mess, wow. I don't know what to say.

Let's have a quick moment to celebrate Dwight's awesome agent and representation, who by the way I have no idea who they are because I've never heard or read them issue a statement.

Yayyyy for Dwight's agent! He's the best agent! Great work!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sssmush
07-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Also, I'm not saying that Dwight is a "victim". But I'm not saying he's a bad guy either.

He might not like the Orlando Magic... he might really dislike the city, the team and the fans... and he might be stupid enough to play for the special olympics... but he is not a bad guy.

His management team has been asleep at the wheel and/or not communicating with their client, and/or just wanted to get some bucks and haven't paid attention to what their client wants and/or don't give a ****.

LoL no competent management agency would fail to strategize with Dwight, or fail to "straighten him out" at this point, not watch his back, or allow these constant media reports which are so damaging.

they'd also get a deal done

cheddar08
07-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Ssssmush he is a grown 7ft 270 lb man and he can fully encompass what a contract means. He signed that line last year, no one else so he is to blame. LBJ was "pressured" to stay in Cleveland, did he? He gave up on his team this year and I honestly think as a person he is a joke.

cheddar08
07-02-2012, 04:31 PM
D12 is a coward.

torocan
07-02-2012, 06:30 PM
I guess you didn't read the well attributed and researched news stories that came out around the tradedeadline, which detailed how Dwight was intent on opting out, but Orlando pressured him at the last minute, the culmination of a year long campaign to keep him, and ultimately got him to sign the contract while he was on the team plane, when they put him on the phone with a bunch of kids who begged him to stay. (aka "The Phone Call")

And... if you are telling me that his agents are "with him every step of the way" through this ****ing horrific mess, wow. I don't know what to say.

Let's have a quick moment to celebrate Dwight's awesome agent and representation, who by the way I have no idea who they are because I've never heard or read them issue a statement.

Yayyyy for Dwight's agent! He's the best agent! Great work!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Actually, I did read the article and it was the weakest excuse for NOT opting out I ever read.

Trying to claim that Dwight was "pressured" or tricked into signing when a contract negotiation is nothing EXCEPT pressure is ridiculous.

If Dwight regretted the signing, at any point DURING the season he could have launched a lawsuit to invalidate a contract signing. IF his lawyers weren't there, he could have easily claimed lack of access to representation or that he did not understand the terms of the contract. He could have claimed that it was under Duress and had it invalidated or raised enough of a ruckus that something could have been worked out.

I'm guessing you don't Negotiate serious contracts very often, because if you did you'd realize how WEAK that excuse is. The only thing that happened was Dwight changed his mind, ruined his reputation, and now he's crying "Oh, woe is me!" to everyone in sight.

To come out at the END of the season and claim he was "tricked" is so ridiculous that it's hard to fathom.

"It's the coaches fault! It's the management's fault! It's my agent and lawyer's fault! It's the children on the Phone who did it!"

It's the refuge of the pathetic to blame everyone except yourself.

***Dwight's agent is Dan Fegan. He represents 21 different NBA Players. He's FAR from some uneducated and clueless rube. His list of clients is Here ... http://hoopshype.com/agents/dan_fegan.htm

Sssmush
07-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Actually, I did read the article and it was the weakest excuse for NOT opting out I ever read.

Trying to claim that Dwight was "pressured" or tricked into signing when a contract negotiation is nothing EXCEPT pressure is ridiculous.

If Dwight regretted the signing, at any point DURING the season he could have launched a lawsuit to invalidate a contract signing. IF his lawyers weren't there, he could have easily claimed lack of access to representation or that he did not understand the terms of the contract. He could have claimed that it was under Duress and had it invalidated or raised enough of a ruckus that something could have been worked out.

I'm guessing you don't Negotiate serious contracts very often, because if you did you'd realize how WEAK that excuse is. The only thing that happened was Dwight changed his mind, ruined his reputation, and now he's crying "Oh, woe is me!" to everyone in sight.

To come out at the END of the season and claim he was "tricked" is so ridiculous that it's hard to fathom.

"It's the coaches fault! It's the management's fault! It's my agent and lawyer's fault! It's the children on the Phone who did it!"

It's the refuge of the pathetic to blame everyone except yourself.

***Dwight's agent is Dan Fegan. He represents 21 different NBA Players. He's FAR from some uneducated and clueless rube. His list of clients is Here ... http://hoopshype.com/agents/dan_fegan.htm

Look... it's a mssive cluster****. That's undeniable.

Dwight doesn't have a college education. He pays these teams of ivy league lawyers and agents millions a year. He is supposed t be insulated from this kind of thing.

It's like ur being questioned by the police detectives, while ur lawyer is off getting blown by a pr hooker or something.

The only way they can spin this now, for me, is dwight lands with LA, and Fegan was silently nudging dwight thereall along, and playinng Orlando.

I still doubt that orlando will actually deal hom now though. Obviously NJ is trading for Johnson because Orlando turned them down. That should be obvious.

So the one thing dwight asked for all along, his agentsdidnt deliver. PLUS he got this absurd pr mess, possibly the worst ever.

torocan
07-02-2012, 07:41 PM
So the one thing dwight asked for all along, his agentsdidnt deliver. PLUS he got this absurd pr mess, possibly the worst ever.

As my Lawyer has reminded me on more than one occassion... you can lead a horse to Water...

Sssmush
07-02-2012, 11:54 PM
As my Lawyer has reminded me on more than one occassion... you can lead a horse to Water...

Are you guys ****ing kidding me?

You're paying a supposedly top notch sports representation team 10 or 15% on $20M + millions in endorsements, and you end up having to take meetings about contract negotiations by yourself?

You end up signing a contract on the team plane without your representation present?

You are surrounded by a storm of media reports about where you will, or will not go, every single report making you look like ****, but there's not a single friendly PR release or press conference to make you look good?

I could just go on and on about this.

Dwight is clearly a fool. Clearly, he's like the new "T.O." of the NBA.

But his management team is worthless. If he signs with the Lakers, and the management team masterminded it all along... then I will change my tune on this.

as of now, I don't see how anybody could say it's not a complete cluster**** as far as the work his agent has done here though.

Gritz
07-03-2012, 12:08 AM
D12 is a coward.

He'd probably knock you the f out lol

torocan
07-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Are you guys ****ing kidding me?

You're paying a supposedly top notch sports representation team 10 or 15% on $20M + millions in endorsements, and you end up having to take meetings about contract negotiations by yourself?

You end up signing a contract on the team plane without your representation present?

You are surrounded by a storm of media reports about where you will, or will not go, every single report making you look like ****, but there's not a single friendly PR release or press conference to make you look good?

I could just go on and on about this.

Dwight is clearly a fool. Clearly, he's like the new "T.O." of the NBA.

But his management team is worthless. If he signs with the Lakers, and the management team masterminded it all along... then I will change my tune on this.

as of now, I don't see how anybody could say it's not a complete cluster**** as far as the work his agent has done here though.

Soooooo.... your TEAM tells you NOT to sign anything without talking to them, and you get on a plane and SIGN something and you're blaming the Agent/Lawyers?

They were ON A PLANE.... do you expect his Agent and Lawyers to suddenly materialize out of thin air?

If Dwight can't make it through a 3 hour plane ride without Signing a contract, HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED.

Sorry, this is NOT on anyone except Dwight.

It's and Agents job to negotiate the terms and inform him of the pro's and cons. It's the Lawyers job to check the Language and point out legal pitfalls. It's DWIGHT's job to DECIDE what he wants to do.

Dwight decided. He signed it.

He made his bed, now he's sleeping in it. And that's NOT anyone's fault except Dwight's.

Sssmush
07-03-2012, 04:07 AM
Soooooo.... your TEAM tells you NOT to sign anything without talking to them, and you get on a plane and SIGN something and you're blaming the Agent/Lawyers?

They were ON A PLANE.... do you expect his Agent and Lawyers to suddenly materialize out of thin air?

If Dwight can't make it through a 3 hour plane ride without Signing a contract, HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED.

Sorry, this is NOT on anyone except Dwight.

It's and Agents job to negotiate the terms and inform him of the pro's and cons. It's the Lawyers job to check the Language and point out legal pitfalls. It's DWIGHT's job to DECIDE what he wants to do.

Dwight decided. He signed it.

He made his bed, now he's sleeping in it. And that's NOT anyone's fault except Dwight's.

Yeah, uh, that's just not the way it works in the real world.

You can't trap omebody with a contract. Like I can't misrepresnt a contract to a nonenglish speaker, and then holdb them to it. Actually, it is quite egregious that the Magic would get dh to siign without representation presnt. On a plane LoL.

AsI remember, the next day he was telling media he was going into free agency.

Magic r unethical, but hey, dwight is worth a lot to them. $$

Sssmush
07-03-2012, 03:24 PM

yeah... actually there's a lot of dumb**** coke-addict fat *** loser lawyers that could benefit from that advice as well.