PDA

View Full Version : 12 hours until Free Agency starts, guess where these free agents go!

LTBaByyy
06-30-2012, 01:30 PM
Deron Williams
Eric Gordon
Roy Hibbert
Steve Nash
Ray Allen
Gerald Wallace
OJ Mayo
Brook Lopez
Jason Kidd
Javale McGee
Michael Beasley
Nicolas Batum
Jameer Nelson
Ramon Sessions
Jason Terry
Khris Humphries
Chris Kaman
Brandon Bass

Iron24th
06-30-2012, 01:32 PM
D-Will to brooklyn.

GSWFanInLA
06-30-2012, 01:32 PM
We literally have a free agency discussion thread lmao

StarvingKnick22
06-30-2012, 01:36 PM
D-will-Dallas
Nash-Toronto
Bass-OKC
Eric Gordan- NOLA
Ray Allen- Heat
Beasley- Lakers
Humpries-Nets
Sessions-Lakers
J-Kidd-Knicks
J-Nelson- hawks
Kamen-NOLA
J-terry-Mavs
J-Mcgee- Wizards
Lopez-?
Landry Feilds?
Novak-Knicks
J-Lin-knicks
mayo- Grizzles or orlando

xxplayerxx23
06-30-2012, 01:38 PM
Deron Williams: Brooklyn
Eric Gordon:Hornets
Roy Hibbert:Indy
Steve Nash:Toronto
Ray Allen:Boston
Gerald Wallace:Brooklyn
OJ Mayo: No idea
Brook Lopez:Nets
Jason Kidd:Knicks
Javale McGee:Denver
Michael Beasley:No idea
Nicolas Batum: Por
Jameer Nelson:Hmm LA?
Jason Terry:Miami

MagicBucsSox
06-30-2012, 02:02 PM
Williams: Brooklyn
Ray Allen:Mia
Gerald Wallace:Dal
OJ Mayo: BK
Jason Kidd:Deron
Javale McGee:Bk
Michael Beasley:NO
Jameer Nelson:LA
Jason Terry:Okc

Pakman
06-30-2012, 02:05 PM
Dwill to Dallas.

necio west
06-30-2012, 02:42 PM
beasley & sessions to lakers. i doubt lakers would take nelson

N3TS
06-30-2012, 02:58 PM
D-will-Dallas
Nash-Toronto
Eric Gordan- NOLA
Ray Allen- Heat
Sessions-Lakers
J-Kidd-Knicks or Mavs
J-Nelson- magic
Kaman-Celtics
J-terry-knicks or Mavs
J-Lin-knicks
mayo- Celtics

Jarvo
06-30-2012, 03:14 PM
I want to see some trades dammit !

KobeOwnSU
06-30-2012, 03:16 PM
Hopefully the free agency period is a lot better then the nba draft...

CEasFiRe
06-30-2012, 03:17 PM
Deron Williams- Brooklyn
Eric Gordon- NOLA
Roy Hibbert- Dallas
Steve Nash- Raptors
Ray Allen- Boston
Gerald Wallace- Brooklyn
OJ Mayo- magic
Brook Lopez- Indy
Jason Kidd- Brooklyn
Javale McGee- Denver
Michael Beasley- cavs
Nicolas Batum- portland
Jameer Nelson- bobcats
Ramon Sessions- lakers
Jason Terry- heat
Khris Humphries- bulls
Chris Kaman- boston
Brandon Bass - boston
Jeremy Lin- Knicks

TheWhiteMamba
06-30-2012, 03:19 PM
Bulls

superwill
06-30-2012, 03:27 PM
O.J.Mayo-Lakers

3ddiiee
06-30-2012, 03:30 PM
I want to see some trades dammit !

This! Lol

DeyAce
06-30-2012, 03:36 PM
Mayo to Bulls

AKLETO
06-30-2012, 03:39 PM
Deron Williams- Brooklyn
Eric Gordon- NOLA
Roy Hibbert- INDY
Steve Nash- Raptors
Ray Allen- Boston
Gerald Wallace- Brooklyn
OJ Mayo- LAKERS
Brook Lopez- DALLAS
Jason Kidd- Brooklyn
Javale McGee- Denver
Michael Beasley- LAKERS
Nicolas Batum- portland
Jameer Nelson- bobcats
Ramon Sessions- LAKERS
Jason Terry- BULLS
Khris Humphries- BROOKLYN
Chris Kaman- boston
Brandon Bass - boston
Jeremy Lin- Knicks

majmarcus
06-30-2012, 03:50 PM
Lakers source "Nothing is imminent"

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 04:07 PM
lmao whhy does everybody think nash is going to the raptors

StarvingKnick22
06-30-2012, 04:10 PM
lmao whhy does everybody think nash is going to the raptors cause its canada bro, nash loves Canada, its his home and he said he may go to the raps

thekmp211
06-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Deron Williams -bk
Eric Gordon - pacers
Roy Hibbert - pacers
Steve Nash - dallas
Ray Allen - miami
Gerald Wallace - bk
OJ Mayo - boston
Brook Lopez - bk
Jason Kidd - ny
Javale McGee - denver
Michael Beasley - min but prob sign and traded
Nicolas Batum - portland
Jameer Nelson - lakers? instead of sessions? would suck for ramon
Ramon Sessions - who knows
Jason Terry - dallas
Khris Humphries -cle
Chris Kaman - bobcats
Brandon Bass - boston or who knows

PhillyFaninLA
06-30-2012, 04:16 PM
Deron Williams - I've never believed he was leaving Brooklyn, and believe him and Dwight will be together by the end of the summer
Eric Gordon - NO
Roy Hibbert - Indy, he is personally my first choice for the Sixers to get and would fit in perfectly (I'd even be willing to overpay a little to try and entice Indy to not match because Hibbert is Restricted) but I don't think he's leaving
Steve Nash - I'm going to say Toronto, Nash said he wants to get paid, I think its the wrong move for him but a highly likely one to happen
Ray Allen - Heat, best chance for him to get another ring or two and he'll play a Robert Horry role at then end of his career
Gerald Wallace - I think he resigns after a trade for Dwight
OJ Mayo - I think the Lakers or Knicks are most likely
Brook Lopez - Orlando, most likely sign and trade
Jason Kidd - I thought I read something saying he wants to back up Deron so that means Brooklyn (probably at the MLE or Vet minimum)
Javale McGee - Houston or Denver but I really am not sure what type of money he'll get or take
Michael Beasley - Lakers, when/if they trade Bynum or Pau they need someone with some upside
Nicolas Batum - I'm stealing another posters pick and saying Portland
Jameer Nelson - Going to steal an intriguing pick another poster had and say Atlanta, I think the Lakers should try and figure out how to get him but won't try
Ramon Sessions - don't have a prediction
Jason Terry - don't have a prediction
Khris Humphries - I believe Brand will be amnestied and Ersan Ilyasova (not on the list) or Humphries will be on the Sixers (personally don't want Humphries)
Chris Kaman - going to steal from another poster and say Boston, don't think it will happen but it does make some sense to me
Brandon Bass - OKC

spreadeagle
06-30-2012, 04:17 PM
man if Nash doesnt come to Toronto ill be so pissed, stuff like this NEVER works out for us. The thing about it though is even if they offered him a max deal for 3 years they would make sooooo much more in jersey sales merchandise, every home game will sell out, so its a pretty win win for both sides

daboywonder2002
06-30-2012, 04:18 PM
Deron Williams: Brooklyn
Ray Allen:Boston
Gerald Wallace:Brooklyn
OJ Mayo: No idea
Jason Kidd:Knicks
Javale McGee:Denver
Michael Beasley:No idea
Jameer Nelson:Hmm LA?
Jason Terry:Miami

best one i read so far. except jason kidd to the nets. i hope you mean

raiderposting
06-30-2012, 04:37 PM
dwill to dallas, have no idea why so many people think he is going to brooklyn. Him and dwight will be teammates when dwight signs with the mavs next year. Dwill-Dwight-Old vet in Dirk will lead to a championship.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 04:39 PM
nash wants to win i see nash going to the mavs knicks or pacers no offense but the raptors suck compared to those teams

Sinattle
06-30-2012, 04:47 PM
If Nash wants to win he'll go to Miami

Ty Fast
06-30-2012, 05:00 PM
cause its canada bro, nash loves Canada, its his home and he said he may go to the raps

so is everyone gonna sign in their home town then. the only way nash would go to the raps is if they offered him a lot of money and even then i dont think it would be smart for him. i think the best place for him would be new york or miami or maybe the lakers.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 05:05 PM
nash's home is actually new york he's been living ther for some time now and we also have stat who is his very close friend idc about what people say i still think we are the favorites to land him

Fnom11
06-30-2012, 05:11 PM
Deron Williams Mavs
Eric Gordon Hornets
Roy Hibbert Pacers
Steve Nash
Ray Allen Heat
Gerald Wallace
OJ Mayo Celtics
Brook Lopez Nets
Jason Kidd Nets
Javale McGee Nuggets
Michael Beasley Lakers
Nicolas Batum Portland
Jameer Nelson
Ramon Sessions Lakers
Jason Terry Mavs
Khris Humphries Nets
Chris Kaman
Brandon Bass

dalton749
06-30-2012, 05:16 PM
hes not going to the knicks for pocket change when they have no realistic chance of winning imo. brooklyn is much more likely if dwill leaves

spreadeagle
nash wants to win i see nash going to the mavs knicks or pacers no offense but the raptors suck compared to those teams

in like 3 different interviews he has said he wants to get PAID and says he feels its a respect thing and that he has earned it. The public and media are the ones wanting him to chase a ring. He could of asked for a trade to a contender last year, did he? Maybe Mavs I could see that if D Will doesnt go there but they are on a huge decline Nash would not get them anywhere imo

justinnum1
hollinger
Following up on yesterday's report on Rockets' FA plans, DMorey planning to meet with Bulls RFA Omer Asik as soon as tonight, source said.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 05:17 PM
If Nash wants to win he'll go to Miami
i don't think nash is that type of dude to go to a team that already won the championship just to get one

jd25213
06-30-2012, 05:25 PM
dwill to dallas, have no idea why so many people think he is going to brooklyn. Him and dwight will be teammates when dwight signs with the mavs next year. Dwill-Dwight-Old vet in Dirk will lead to a championship.

Because every NBA insider is saying the Nets are the favorites right now.

THE MTL
06-30-2012, 05:37 PM
Deron Williams- Brooklyn
Eric Gordon- Rockets (will throw some major money at him)
Roy Hibbert- INDY
Steve Nash- Raptors (offer probi be significantly more than everyone else)
Ray Allen- Boston
Gerald Wallace- Nets
OJ Mayo- Mavericks
Brook Lopez- Nets
Jason Kidd- Nets
Javale McGee- Nuggets
Michael Beasley- Wolves
Nicolas Batum- Blazers
Jameer Nelson- Lakers
Ramon Sessions- Lakers
Jason Terry- Mavericks
Khris Humphries- Nets? if possible? if not Mavericks
Chris Kaman- Heat
Brandon Bass - Celtics
Jeremy Lin- Knicks

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 05:40 PM
in like 3 different interviews he has said he wants to get PAID and says he feels its a respect thing and that he has earned it. The public and media are the ones wanting him to chase a ring. He could of asked for a trade to a contender last year, did he? Maybe Mavs I could see that if D Will doesnt go there but they are on a huge decline Nash would not get them anywhere imo
lmao in those same interviews he said if the right oppurtunity came up he'd go ther you act like nash wouldnt make up the money in endorsements and he just doesn't want to play for the 3 mill we have to just use our full mle on nash also the knicks are his first visit in free agency why would he do that if he wasn't interested im not saying he's a lock to go to the knicks but the raptors:facepalm:

THE MTL
06-30-2012, 05:41 PM
^^^I question Nash's importance of playing for a winning team and possibly a championship. He doesnt seem like that type of guy and if Raptors throw 8 figures at him then its pretty much set.

KniCks4LiFe
06-30-2012, 05:41 PM
i don't think nash is that type of dude to go to a team that already won the championship just to get one

if they compensate him enough, yes he would. Match the 12 million Toronto offer, alley-oops to NBA Champs or young upcoming Raptors?

lavilevi23
06-30-2012, 05:43 PM
hollinger

That might mean Camby to Miami rumors are soon to pop up.
Imagine if we signed Allen, Camby and Kidd to replace Turiaf,Curry and Howard.

Chalmers/Kidd/Cole
Wade/Allen/Miiler
LeBron/Battier/Jones
Bosh/Haslem/Varnado
Camby/Anthony/Pittman

Just need to cut Harris if one of Jones or Miller doesn't retire.

spreadeagle
06-30-2012, 05:46 PM

Chalmers/Kidd/Cole
Wade/Allen/Miiler
LeBron/Battier/Jones
Bosh/Haslem/Varnado
Camby/Anthony/Pittman

that lineup is nasty lol

THE MTL
06-30-2012, 05:47 PM

Chalmers/Kidd/Cole
Wade/Allen/Miiler
LeBron/Battier/Jones
Bosh/Haslem/Varnado
Camby/Anthony/Pittman

Trying to compete with the 1995 Bulls? lol.

KniCks4LiFe
06-30-2012, 05:47 PM
lmao in those same interviews he said if the right oppurtunity came up he'd go ther you act like nash wouldnt make up the money in endorsements and he just doesn't want to play for the 3 mill we have to just use our full mle on nash also the knicks are his first visit in free agency why would he do that if he wasn't interested im not saying he's a lock to go to the knicks but the raptors:facepalm:

In what town is Steve Nash making 7 million plus in endorsements? do you know how endorsements work? He's not a top 5 NBA player or social figure.:facepalm: It sucks but this is the truest thing you'll hear, Jeremy Lin is going to get more in endorsements than him.

The Raptors are offering 12 million as a starting point. We can't go over 5. And no NY is not making him 7+ million in endorsements. He ain't Jeter, he's not Eli, he's not even Lin. Nash is 38 not 28.

THE MTL
06-30-2012, 05:48 PM
I think the Mavericks are in for a very rude awakening once free agency hits.

KniCks4LiFe
06-30-2012, 05:49 PM
If you're Cuban nothing really changes. If not JKidd, you plug in Andre Miller. He's at 40 MIL once Kidd leaves.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 05:50 PM
^^^I question Nash's importance of playing for a winning team and possibly a championship. He doesnt seem like that type of guy and if Raptors throw 8 figures at him then its pretty much set.

:facepalm: you do know the suns could offer him more then the raps right if money was an issue then he would've already resigned with the suns nash wants to win he said it repeatidly in interviews i mean almost every one so yea i know us knicks fans are pessimist but we might finally get our missing piece an omg before free agency starts thers always bs rumors and the raps is one

KniCks4LiFe
06-30-2012, 05:54 PM
:facepalm: you do know the suns could offer him more then the raps right if money was an issue then he would've already resigned with the suns nash wants to win he said it repeatidly in interviews i mean almost every one so yea i know us knicks fans are pessimist but we might finally get our missing piece an omg before free agency starts thers always bs rumors and the raps is one

No when posts like these are made we sound like 17 yr. old homers. :facepalm:

Nash is in FA to drive the price up. NY was just a bargaining raiser. Another words "you're not getting me for 5 million" to the league. Toronto started at 12 million, if PHX matches he stays in PHX. If Brooklyn or Dallas matches he goes there.

I'll give you another possibility. What if Chicago decides to chase Nash? you see him picking NY or CHI? think homie, he's 38, is about $$$ and the situation.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 05:56 PM
In what town is Steve Nash making 7 million plus in endorsements? do you know how endorsements work? He's not a top 5 NBA player or social figure.:facepalm: It sucks but this is the truest thing you'll hear, Jeremy Lin is going to get more in endorsements than him.

The Raptors are offering 12 million as a starting point. We can't go over 5. And no NY is not making him 7+ million in endorsements. He ain't Jeter, he's not Eli, he's not even Lin. Nash is 38 not 28.
are you serious nash would make a killing in ny he can easily make over 7 mill in endorsements in nyc you are seriously underrating the market value of msg and nash is a global icon like lin and is also a better player i can see nash in the mvp discussion if he came here so yea i don't know if you live under a rock but nyc is the media capital of the world if linsanity happend any where else then nobody would've even heard of lin ny can either make you or break you

KniCks4LiFe
06-30-2012, 06:00 PM
are you serious nash would make a killing in ny he can easily make over 7 mill in endorsements in nyc you are seriously underrating the market value of msg and nash is a global icon like lin and is also a better player i can see nash in the mvp discussion if he came here so yea i don't know if you live under a rock but nyc is the media capital of the world if linsanity happend any where else then nobody would've even heard of lin ny can either make you or break you

Nash is not making 7+ million in NY in endorsements. That's not happening. :laugh2: It's about supply and demand, a 38 yr. old is not making 7 million. Steve Nash is NY!!! OMG! it's not going to be that serious. I can see you really don't get how endorsements work.

exp. Eli Manning who's a SuperBowl MVP makes 10 million in endorsements. The SuperBowl got him another 3 million, the NBA networth is nowhere near the NFL homie.

In Canada b/c he's the Gretzky of basketball to them, he'd make a killing in endorsements. Don't think that NY is the richest place. No homie, it's not just us.

Reversed86Curse
06-30-2012, 06:01 PM

Not sure where the Knicks fall into that whole winning thing

GodsSon
06-30-2012, 06:01 PM

...and think of all the endorsements Nash will make in Canada where he's among the most prominent sports figures around. Both he and the Raptors would make a killing off of the court.

North Yorker
06-30-2012, 06:04 PM
...and think of all the endorsements Nash will make in Canada where he's among the most prominent sports figures around. Both he and the Raptors would make a killing off of the court.

Yup, the guy is a Canadian icon. I would be very surprised if he isnt with the Raps next season.

KB-Pau-DH2012
6 hours to go. :jumpy:

DR_1
Deron Williams - Mavs
Eric Gordon - Hornets
Roy Hibbert - Pacers
Steve Nash - Raptors
Ray Allen - Clippers
Gerald Wallace - Wolves
OJ Mayo - Celtics
Brook Lopez - Nets
Jason Kidd - Mavs
Javale McGee - Nuggets
Michael Beasley - Lakers
Nicolas Batum - Blazers
Jameer Nelson - Lakers
Ramon Sessions - Suns
Jason Terry - Knicks
Khris Humphries - Nets
Chris Kaman - Heat
Brandon Bass - Celtics

KniCks4LiFe
06-30-2012, 06:07 PM

What would piss me off, not saying it would but it could happen. Toronto has alot of cap space. They could sign both Nash and Lin if they wanted. Atleast drive the price up for the Knicks on Lin too. I could see that happening. Not that it will, but the Raptors GM has always had an eye on Lin since Vegas summer league and he worked out for them.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 06:09 PM
No when posts like these are made we sound like 17 yr. old homers. :facepalm:

Nash is in FA to drive the price up. NY was just a bargaining raiser. Another words "you're not getting me for 5 million" to the league. Toronto started at 12 million, if PHX matches he stays in PHX. If Brooklyn or Dallas matches he goes there.
lmao you said it yourself he's 38 not 28 he already made money and i can find articles as late as yesterday saying we are still a big factor idk dude your ******** if we had no chance at nash then why are we his first visit just because a lottery team will overpay for him don't mean he's going ther and now the mavs maybe but idk

Blitzbolt
06-30-2012, 06:11 PM
Grizz will offer Ray Allen a 4 year deal 20mil and the starting spot....I still see him in the Heat.

RLundi
06-30-2012, 06:11 PM
Deron Williams- Brooklyn
Eric Gordon- New Orleans
Roy Hibbert- Dallas
Steve Nash- Dallas
Ray Allen- Miami
Gerald Wallace- Toronto
OJ Mayo- Boston
Brook Lopez- Brooklyn
Jason Kidd- Brooklyn
Javale McGee- Denver
Michael Beasley- Phoenix
Nicolas Batum- Portland
Jameer Nelson- Phoenix
Ramon Sessions- Chicago
Jason Terry- Portland
Khris Humphries- Charlotte
Chris Kaman- Houston
Brandon Bass- San Antonio

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 06:12 PM
lmao did you just compare toronto to ny :facepalm: yea thats why you guys attract so many big names

KniCks4LiFe
06-30-2012, 06:15 PM
lmao you said it yourself he's 38 not 28 he already made money and i can find articles as late as yesterday saying we are still a big factor idk dude your ******** if we had no chance at nash then why are we his first visit just because a lottery team will overpay for him don't mean he's going ther and now the mavs maybe but idk

Exactly if I'm 38 and Mike D'Antoni going to be the first person he calls to find out what NY is like, what do you think he tells him about Dolan & Melo? As for the 1st visit, that doesn't matter. And stop buying so many articles, he went on public radio and pretty much said no way for the Knicks to get him this past week. Not like it would be some great move anyway.

Tmath
06-30-2012, 06:17 PM
lmao did you just compare toronto to ny :facepalm: yea thats why you guys attract so many big names

I've heard many people say Toronto is a cleaner version of NY.

and where did he compare Toronto to NY :facepalm:

Geekusa311
06-30-2012, 06:18 PM
We literally have a free agency discussion thread lmao

Whoop, whoop that's the sound of Thread Police;
Whoop, whoop that's the sound of the beast.

Tmath
06-30-2012, 06:18 PM
Oh and if the Raptors get Nash there is a good chance they can be better than the Knicks next season.

KniCks4LiFe
06-30-2012, 06:19 PM

Dude LeBron rejected NY, Tim Duncan rejected NY, Jordan used us, Grant Hill used us, are you really going into the star names for b-ball? Other than Stat which was via D'Antoni we ain't exactly home for people. The Mets and Yankees are on a different class then the basketball program in MSG.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 06:23 PM
Exactly if I'm 38 and Mike D'Antoni going to be the first person he calls to find out what NY is like, what do you think he tells him about Dolan & Melo? As for the 1st visit, that doesn't matter. And stop buying so many articles, he went on public radio and pretty much said no way for the Knicks to get him this past week. Not like it would be some great move anyway.
ok then just say you don't like the move because your just talking shyt for no reason its cool but again why are we his first visit if we have no chance and amare and nash are stll close i think he already knows he also lives in nyc in the offseason

oak2455
06-30-2012, 06:24 PM
Oh and if the Raptors get Nash there is a good chance they can be better than the Knicks next season.

nahhhhh:D

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 06:26 PM
oh

:rolleyes:
k watever i guess that:D but still 6 mill is alot so like i said he could make up the money through endorsements maybe not all 12 mill but he'd make atleast 10 mill through his contract and endorsements

KniCks4LiFe
06-30-2012, 06:26 PM
ok then just say you don't like the move because your just talking shyt for no reason its cool but again why are we his first visit if we have no chance and amare and nash are stll close i think he already knows he also lives in nyc in the offseason

No I'm trying to balance some of your nonsense. I'm trying to bring the perspective called reality homie. Something I don't understand why are Knicks fans, some don't have.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 06:27 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tmath
06-30-2012, 06:29 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You laugh now...

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 06:30 PM
Dude LeBron rejected NY, Tim Duncan rejected NY, Jordan used us, Grant Hill used us, are you really going into the star names for b-ball? Other than Stat which was via D'Antoni we ain't exactly home for people. The Mets and Yankees are on a different class then the basketball program in MSG.
your right but we sucked back then now with the addition of nash we could be a real scary team ALSO NONE OF THOSE GUYS LIVED IN NY IN THE OFFSEASON

KB-Pau-DH2012
06-30-2012, 06:32 PM
Nash goes to Toronto to finish his career in his home country. Book it!

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 06:32 PM
oh

:rolleyes:

And righhhhh.... I'm a dumbass for using ny's most popular figured champion athlete not named jeter or arod. Righhhhh. Eli in ny is more popular than melo in ny and makes more money than melo does in endorsements and etc.

ok you right killa my bad i never said nash was going to make 10 mill in endorsements but 5-6mill would be good enough:d

nicegoing
06-30-2012, 06:34 PM
What big free agents went to NY other then Amare? People always say that but it isn't true.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 06:34 PM
Nash goes to Toronto to finish his career in his home country. Book it!
you do know he was born in south africa right so technically canada isn't his home country:D and dam if he loves you guys so much why does he and his family live in nyc in the offseason:facepalm:

oak2455
06-30-2012, 06:36 PM
What big free agents went to NY other then Amare? People always say that but it isn't true.

Melo wasnt a FA but he wanted in.......so:D

Tmath
you do know he was born in south africa right so technically canada isn't his home country:D and dam if he loves you guys so much why does he and his family live in nyc in the offseason:facepalm:

He's a Laker fan...

oak2455

Like Obama:eyebrow:

NYsFinest
06-30-2012, 06:37 PM
You laugh now...

Nash is either going to the Raptors or staying in Phoenix.... however the Raps will not be better than the Knicks. If the Knicks are healthy and can replace bibby with someone like ray felton... they should be a top 4 seed this year. Raptors might sneak into the playoffs... but i doubt it.

NYsFinest
06-30-2012, 06:38 PM

Knicks were over the cap for over a decade before the Amare summer...

popo85
06-30-2012, 06:38 PM
Beasley-Lakers.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 06:42 PM
No I'm trying to balance some of your nonsense. I'm trying to bring the perspective called reality homie. Something I don't understand why are Knicks fans, some don't have.

reality lmao i never said it was a lock i'm just saying we are still a good posibility homie:Djust like everybody said we wouldn't get lin bird rights and jr wasn't coming i swear ever since lebron dissed us some of you knick fans have become so bitter:facepalm:

Blitzbolt
06-30-2012, 06:42 PM
Beasley-Lakers.

So the lakers will get.
Nash
Nelson
Scola
D12
Calderon
and now Beasley how are they gonna make room for all this guys.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 06:43 PM
He's a Laker fan...
:D i thaught it was you my bad son lmao

LRPG
06-30-2012, 06:51 PM
Deron Williams- Nets
Eric Gordon- Hornets
Roy Hibbert- Pacers
Steve Nash- Raptors
Ray Allen- Heat
Gerald Wallace- Kings
OJ Mayo- Mavericks
Brook Lopez- Rockets
Jason Kidd- Nets
Javale McGee- Nuggets
Michael Beasley- Cavaliers
Nicolas Batum- Blazers
Jameer Nelson-Suns
Ramon Sessions- Lakers
Jason Terry- Mavericks
Khris Humphries- Nets
Chris Kaman- Celtics
Brandon Bass- Suns

LanceUpperCut
06-30-2012, 06:54 PM
Nash is the GM of basketball in Canada. Plus he already is one of if not the biggest sports figure in Canada. He will get probably more endorsements here in TO then in NY. Not saying they will but if the Rap's sign Nash and trade for AI/Gay or even Deng they will be pretty solid.

Nash/Jose/Bayless
DD/TR/Bayless
AI/GAY/Deng with JJ/LK
Bargs/Davis/Amir
Val/Amir Grey

Could be a solid team. Yes I do realize if we traded for one of the SF I metioned we would lose probably a combonation of Jose/Amir/Davis/JJ or DD.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 06:56 PM
ok watever i read the article wrong it says the knicks are going to contact nash at midnight not we are his first visit dam but watever nash isn't going to the raptors maybe if you guys still had bosh but yea your team is still going to be a lottery team next year even with nash

popo85
06-30-2012, 06:57 PM
So the lakers will get.
Nash
Nelson
Scola
D12
Calderon
and now Beasley how are they gonna make room for all this guys.

Where **** did i say that:facepalm:

Blitzbolt
06-30-2012, 06:59 PM
ok watever i read the article wrong it says the knicks are going to contact nash at midnight not we are his first visit dam but watever nash isn't going to the raptors maybe if you guys still had bosh but yea your team is still going to be a lottery team next year even with nash
Nash won't win a ring with any of the two so whats your point.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 06:59 PM
Nash is the GM of basketball in Canada. Plus he already is one of if not the biggest sports figure in Canada. He will get probably more endorsements here in TO then in NY. Not saying they will but if the Rap's sign Nash and trade for AI/Gay or even Deng they will be pretty solid.

Nash/Jose/Bayless
DD/TR/Bayless
AI/GAY/Deng with JJ/LK
Bargs/Davis/Amir
Val/Amir Grey

Could be a solid team. Yes I do realize if we traded for one of the SF I metioned we would lose probably a combonation of Jose/Amir/Davis/JJ or DD.

i don't see that team competing even in the east you guys just need to be patient cuz nobody has seen val play yet and bargs is more of a sf then pf you guys still need size and rebounding

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 07:01 PM
Nash won't win a ring with any of the two so whats your point.
lmao melo chand amare and nash won't get us a ring yea right o wait your grizz are going to compete with the thunder next year you guys should get nash:facepalm:

North Yorker
06-30-2012, 07:03 PM
i don't see that team competing even in the east you guys just need to be patient cuz nobody has seen val play yet and bargs is more of a sf then pf you guys still need size and rebounding

:laugh2:

celtNYpatsHeels
06-30-2012, 07:07 PM
Deron Williams BK
Eric Gordon NO
Roy Hibbert IND
Steve Nash TOR
Ray Allen MIA
Gerald Wallace GS
OJ Mayo Highest bidder
Brook Lopez BK
Jason Kidd BK
Javale McGee DEN
Michael Beasley No Clue
Nicolas Batum POR
Jameer Nelson LAL
Ramon Sessions LAL
Jason Terry BOS
Khris Humphries BOS
Chris Kaman CHA
Brandon Bass WASH

Blitzbolt
06-30-2012, 07:08 PM
lmao melo chand amare and nash won't get us a ring yea right o wait your grizz are going to compete with the thunder next year you guys should get nash:facepalm:

You act like your team is a legit contender you guys got the 7th seat in the EAST while the Grizz got 4th in the West.

Knick fans are so full $%^^

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 07:11 PM
You act like your team is a legit contender you guys got the 7th seat in the EAST while the Grizz got 4th in the West.

Knick fans are so full $%^^
lmao and you guys have hit your peak while my team is just rising have fun watching your team miss the playoffs next year cuz your cheap *** owner doesn't want to pay anybody bye bye oj mayo bye bye rudy gay:sad2::laugh::laugh:

KniCks4LiFe
06-30-2012, 07:15 PM
your right but we sucked back then now with the addition of nash we could be a real scary team ALSO NONE OF THOSE GUYS LIVED IN NY IN THE OFFSEASON

We were a better team back then than we are now. Hell atleast Spree and Houston and Camby were young and had a system, these Knicks aren't even on the 96' level.

As for the endorsement talk, this is what I mean homie. You are talking about him making 6-7 just to match the Toronto deal. Which he's not going to make 6-7 in endorsements in NY. What company is partnering w/ the Knicks to jump in and throw 3+ million w/ another company? his sneaker deal is Nike but com'on homie. They ain't saying hey now that Nash is in NY everyone is going to be like Nash in NY,wear his sneaks, buy his product.

Canada, that not only expands the NBA brand, but it makes him a star figure, a bigger star figure than he would be in NY. You're talking about endorsements to match, I'm telling you that not only would Toronto have the money for it, but they'd also make a killing w/ expanding Nike in Canada. Because in Canada he is the Gretzky of basketball. This is why Vince Carter made more $$$ out there than in the tristate w/ or w/o injuries.

Tmath
06-30-2012, 07:17 PM
lmao and you guys have hit your peak while my team is just rising have fun watching your team miss the playoffs next year cuz your cheap *** owner doesn't want to pay anybody bye bye oj mayo bye bye rudy gay:sad2::laugh::laugh:

If anything the Knicks have hit their peak, Amare is on the decline, Melo is fat, Shumpert won't be the same after knee surgery, only down hill for the Knicks from here.

Blitzbolt
06-30-2012, 07:18 PM

We are going over the cap this year Mayo was just a bad fit and we are younger then your team so the peak think makes no sense.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 07:20 PM
If anything the Knicks have hit their peak, Amare is on the decline, Melo is fat, Shumpert won't be the same after knee surgery, only down hill for the Knicks from here.
:laugh::laugh:funniest shyt i read all day

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 07:23 PM
We are going over the cap this year Mayo was just a bad fit and we are younger then your team so the peak think makes no sense.

o yeah randolph is young and after mayo and rudy leaves you guys are going to be a lottery team espeacially with the t wolves and blazers coming back strong i mean dam what wing scorers do you have now:facepalm:

Vinny642
06-30-2012, 07:24 PM
McGee to Hornets for the Mid Level Exception... lets get it done

2-ONE-5
06-30-2012, 07:25 PM
shoulda put an asterik next to those who are restricted

Blitzbolt
06-30-2012, 07:26 PM
o yeah randolph is young and after mayo and rudy leaves you guys are going to be a lottery team espeacially with the t wolves and blazers coming back strong i mean dam what wing scorers do you have now:facepalm:

1.Zbo is 29 and our Oldest player in the roster???
2.Where is Rudy Gay going he has 3 more years with us??
3.FA is not over yet I tell you when its done.

Pretty sad how a small market team like the Grizzlies have a better team with less money right?

Even the Raptors have a better future then the knicks.Stop Dissing other teams when yours sucks.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 07:27 PM
We were a better team back then than we are now. Hell atleast Spree and Houston and Camby were young and had a system, these Knicks aren't even on the 96' level.

As for the endorsement talk, this is what I mean homie. You are talking about him making 6-7 just to match the Toronto deal. Which he's not going to make 6-7 in endorsements in NY. What company is partnering w/ the Knicks to jump in and throw 3+ million w/ another company? his sneaker deal is Nike but com'on homie. They ain't saying hey now that Nash is in NY everyone is going to be like Nash in NY,wear his sneaks, buy his product.

Canada, that not only expands the NBA brand, but it makes him a star figure, a bigger star figure than he would be in NY. You're talking about endorsements to match, I'm telling you that not only would Toronto have the money for it, but they'd also make a killing w/ expanding Nike in Canada. Because in Canada he is the Gretzky of basketball. This is why Vince Carter made more $$$ out there than in the tristate w/ or w/o injuries.

ok thats why i called you a dumass if nash can bank in toronto you don't think ny would just target the canadian fan base just like the suns did also i'm telling this dude wants to win now so all this money talk is pointless even if we don't get him he'd go to the mavs before even thinking about the craptors lmao

Tmath
06-30-2012, 07:30 PM
Sources say that the Raptors will have at least five members of the organization waiting in New York this weekend to visit Nash as soon as he's ready Sunday, with Toronto widely expected to make the richest financial offer Nash receives this offseason to come back to Canada. The offer is likely to approach $12 million annually, sources say..

KniCks4LiFe
06-30-2012, 07:31 PM

I don't think the Knicks hit thier peak yet. But I think thier peak won't be enough b/c it just doesn't fit, system + players and the coach is a question mark. Melo is lazy, not fat. More like lazy, uninspired 1/2 the time, and a headache. Shumpert's knee? it's his ACL that will be an issue or could not be one. If you believe that then Derrick Rose will never be the same.

Vinny642
06-30-2012, 07:31 PM
I tried recruiting Deron to the Hornets, but he ignored me on Twitter.... dou##bag ;PP

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 07:32 PM
1.Zbo is 29 and our Oldest player in the roster???
2.Where is Rudy Gay going he has 3 more years with us??
3.FA is not over yet I tell you when its done.

Pretty sad how a small market team like the Grizzlies have a better team with less money right?

Even the Raptors have a better future then knicks.
its cool im not gonna argue with you i'm just going to let my team shut all the haters up next year but yea rudy is on the trading block and he's the bad fit oj mayo actually fit your team better and last time i checked your team got knocked out the first round completely healthy to a hurt cp3 and b griffin while my team was hurt at atleast 5 different positions:facepalm:

KniCks4LiFe
06-30-2012, 07:33 PM
ok thats why i called you a dumass if nash can bank in toronto you don't think ny would just target the canadian fan base just like the suns did also i'm telling this dude wants to win now so all this money talk is pointless even if we don't get him he'd go to the mavs before even thinking about the craptors lmao

Since when is NY a canadian based town? and it's dumbass not dumass. Homie honestly you wouldn't have even been thinking about the Mavs if I didn't bring it up. So chill.

Vinny642
06-30-2012, 07:34 PM
its cool im not gonna argue with you i'm just going to let my team shut all the haters up next year but yea rudy is on the trading block and he's the bad fit oj mayo actually fit your team better and last time i checked your team got knocked out the first round completely healthy to a hurt cp3 and b griffin while my team was hurt at atleast 5 different positions:facepalm:

Hey! Amare caused his own injury for being an idiot! Just saying ;P

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 07:34 PM
ok whats your point they suck yea they can offer him the most money but does he want to finish his career as a loser truthfully i'd lose respect for the dude if he just went ther for the money:mad:

JeffG20
06-30-2012, 07:35 PM
McGee to Hornets for the Mid Level Exception... lets get it done

the sad part is McGee is stupid enough to do that lol. i would love the big dummy but they'll probably match whatever we throw

LakersMaster24
06-30-2012, 07:35 PM
:pray:

Anyone under the age of 30 with some actual skills to the Lakers.

Vinny642
06-30-2012, 07:37 PM
the sad part is McGee is stupid enough to do that lol. i would love the big dummy but they'll probably match whatever we throw

LOL whatchu talking about, McGee is one of the more intelligent people in the NBA

Vinny642
06-30-2012, 07:37 PM
:pray:

Anyone under the age of 30 with some actual skills to the Lakers.

Terrence Williams?

Blitzbolt
06-30-2012, 07:38 PM

Sigh! the injury excuse!Darell Author Back up PF(out),Jeremy Pargo Back up Point Guard (out) ZBO was playing Hurt(Had an MCL came back to early)and Gilbert Arenas was out with a back injury and Mike Conley miss Game 7 with a flu.

But I'm sure those injury's don't matter compare to the SUPER NEW YORK KNICKS injurys.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 07:38 PM
Hey! Amare caused his own injury for being an idiot! Just saying ;P

k watever amare sucked last year anyway what about j lin b davis shump and tyson was sick for the first two games and should've sat those games out cuz he hurt our team an o yea even jared friggin jeffries mike fkn bibby was our starting pg that series i don't think we could beat the bobcats with mike bibby as our starting pg an we still won one game

jimm120
06-30-2012, 07:40 PM
I wonder if anyone's gonna sign in the first day....There's usually a few, but this year....

well, there's KG

carruthers32
06-30-2012, 07:41 PM

Weren't the Knicks Lebron's first visit in FA? :laugh2:

Vinny642
06-30-2012, 07:41 PM
k watever amare sucked last year anyway what about j lin b davis shump and tyson was sick for the first two games and should've sat those games out cuz he hurt our team an o yea even jared friggin jeffries mike fkn bibby was our starting pg that series i don't think we could beat the bobcats with mike bibby as our starting pg an we still won one game

Jeremy Lin huh..... the same one who was a decent PG after his two-three week blow up? The one who turned it over like 100 times a game? Shump has to return to regular form, because an ACL tear is BAD BUSINESS

Tmath
06-30-2012, 07:42 PM
ok whats your point they suck yea they can offer him the most money but does he want to finish his career as a loser truthfully i'd lose respect for the dude if he just went ther for the money:mad:

Him going to the Raptors won't make him a loser, if anything if he can make them competitive next season he will be respected even more.

And I'm sure it won't bother him if he loses your respect. :facepalm:

Vinny642
06-30-2012, 07:42 PM
I wonder if anyone's gonna sign in the first day....There's usually a few, but this year....

well, there's KG

LOL he did it one day before , he knows how to work the system

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 07:43 PM
Sigh! the injury excuse!Darell Author Back PF(out),Jeremy Pargo Back up Point Guard (out) ZBO was playing Hurt(Had an MCL came back to early)and Gilbert Arenas was out with back injury and Mike Conley miss Game 7 with a flu.

But I'm sure those don't matter compare to the SUPER NEW YORK KNICKS injurys.
try taking conley the whole series gasol for two games and oj mayo the whole series and then bytch at me about your injuries dude stfu you have no idea wtf your talking about just another ignorant small market fan who thinks ther team is the shyt and hates the big city teams :facepalm:

Tmath
06-30-2012, 07:46 PM

well, there's KG

Nash said in that interview that he expects to sign right away.

Monta is beast
06-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Warriors are interested in Jordan Hill, Reggie Evans, Darrell Arthur, Andre Miller, & Brandon Roy.

Blitzbolt
06-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Warriors are interested in Jordan Hill, Reggie Evans, Darrell Arthur, Andre Miller, & Brandon Roy.

I hope they don't overpaid for Darrell Arthur I want him in Memphis.

Nycbball08
06-30-2012, 07:56 PM
lmao whhy does everybody think nash is going to the raptors

Cause they got the $$$$$

Vinny642
06-30-2012, 07:57 PM
Hey @flatbush knicks, I was just messing with you, relax dude, stop getting butthurt from these people, and just because you are from NY(i assume) doesn't mean you have to type super ghetto, im from Jersey, but you don't see me typing like im from the hood or anything.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 08:01 PM
iz pritty kwell tu speek lyke a spaztick
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
now yose speeekin my language boss:facepalm:

KniCks4LiFe
06-30-2012, 08:02 PM
It's like watching Jared Jefferies take the game winning shot.

Punk
06-30-2012, 08:04 PM
Deron Williams - Brooklyn
Jason Kidd - Brooklyn
Steve Nash - Toronto
Jeremy Lin - NYK
Steve Novak - NYK
Ray Allen - Boston
Jason Terry - NYK/Miami
Raymond Felton - NYK
Kenyon Martin - NYK
Reggie Evans - LAC
OJ Mayo - Boston
Jose Calderon - Indiana
Roy Hibbert - Indiana
Eric Gordon - New Orleans
Antawn Jamison - Miami/Boston
Boris Diaw - Spurs
Tim Duncan - Spurs
Randy Foye - NYK/LAL
Reggie Evans - Memphis (Via OJ Mayo to Boston)

That's the bulk of moves I predict.

North Yorker
06-30-2012, 08:04 PM
It's like watching Jared Jefferies take the game winning shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh2fn01cngg

KniCks4LiFe
06-30-2012, 08:07 PM

exactly.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 08:07 PM
lmao so when nash doesn't sign with the craptors is everybody in this thread going to admit ther wrong lmao

JeffG20
06-30-2012, 08:09 PM
probably, but when nash passes up the knicks like everyone else will you?

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 08:09 PM

o shyt
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 08:11 PM
probably, but when nash passes up the knicks like everyone else will you?
lmao i never said him going to the knicks were a lock i just said he's not going to the raptors just for the money and no chance at winning a ring

Vinny642
06-30-2012, 08:11 PM
lmao super ghetto ok:shrug: i type however the fck i please but i find all this shyt funny im a knicks fan on psd you gotta kind of expect the hate its cool:D

You can type how you want but I think that contributes to no one liking you on here, other than you ignorant posts altogether ^_^

DO people honestly care about the Knicks anymore?? Like really? I wouldnt be scared of them with the current roster the Hornets have... Carmelo and Amare do not mesh well AT ALL.... that was a failed attempt at a big three....

Im from Jersey and I hear more about the Nets, Lakers, Heat, and Celtics than the Knicks

JerseyPalahniuk
06-30-2012, 08:12 PM
Deron Williams - Brooklyn
Jason Kidd - Brooklyn
Steve Nash - Toronto
Jeremy Lin - NYK
Steve Novak - NYK
Ray Allen - Boston
Jason Terry - NYK/Miami
Raymond Felton - NYK
Kenyon Martin - NYK
Reggie Evans - LAC
OJ Mayo - Boston
Jose Calderon - Indiana
Roy Hibbert - Indiana
Eric Gordon - New Orleans
Antawn Jamison - Miami/Boston
Boris Diaw - Spurs
Tim Duncan - Spurs
Randy Foye - NYK/LAL
Reggie Evans - Memphis (Via OJ Mayo to Boston)

That's the bulk of moves I predict.

I'm not sure how the knicks are going to sign Felton, Martin AND Foye along with resigning Lin and Novak..

Blitzbolt
06-30-2012, 08:12 PM
cuz they suck lmao if we didn't have melo or chandler then i'd say my team sucked too your team is going to suck after they trade gay idc what people say im a real dude like it or not:mad:

That might be true but your missing the point YOUR TEAM SUCKS TOO.

Is like a midget making fun of another midget.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 08:14 PM
You can type how you want but I think that contributes to no one liking you on here, other than you ignorant posts altogether ^_^

DO people honestly care about the Knicks anymore?? Like really? I wouldnt be scared of them with the current roster the Hornets have... Carmelo and Amare do not mesh well AT ALL.... that was a failed attempt at a big three....

Im from Jersey and I hear more about the Nets, Lakers, Heat, and Celtics than the Knicks

nobody cares about jerz thats why they moved your team to brooklyn:D

Vinny642
06-30-2012, 08:17 PM
nobody cares about jerz thats why they moved your team to brooklyn:D

My team?!?
Im a Hornets fan...always been and will....

I always dislike the Nets and im glad they are out

Punk
06-30-2012, 08:19 PM
I'm not sure how the knicks are going to sign Felton, Martin AND Foye along with resigning Lin and Novak..

It depends on how much Novak will want but it can be done considering Martin, Foye are going to make vet min money. Felton or Terry will be taking 3-4 MLE money on the market.

It's an either/or prediction.

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 08:20 PM
My team?!?
Im a Hornets fan...always been and will....

I always dislike the Nets and im glad they are out

so why the fck do you keep telling me your from jersey as if i care brooklyn all day son and i been a knicks fan from day 1

KniCks4LiFe
06-30-2012, 08:21 PM
someone make it stop...I gotta go get some sodas and chips. I just can't.

JeffG20
06-30-2012, 08:22 PM
so why the fck do you keep telling me your from jersey as if i care brooklyn all day son and i been a knicks fan from day 1

you do know its possible to be a fan of a team not in the same state you live? of course not, you dont think

Blitzbolt
06-30-2012, 08:22 PM
:facepalm: i take it your a midget lmao my team beat yours this year and finished the season 18-6 again ignorant small market fan cuz you just talk mad shyt and yu don't explain why my team sucks atleast i break it down to you why the grizz aren't going anywhere dude what are you 12 or something cuz then i'd feel bad for making fun of you and your wack *** team:D

:rimshot: Lol he call me a 12 year old the irony.

JeffG20
06-30-2012, 08:23 PM
someone make it stop...I gotta go get some sodas and chips. I just can't.

i'm sorrry that he is a fellow fan. we all have these types

Vinny642
06-30-2012, 08:26 PM

Because New Jerseyians are known to be ignorant and annoying and loud, so just because you are from NY doesnt mean you have to type like a toolbag sir!

You dont see me saying "gym tan laundry all day everyday" do ya?

flatbush knicks
06-30-2012, 08:44 PM
word

goalie
06-30-2012, 08:45 PM
Don't know who has money, who restricted but just playing the game.

Deron Williams BX
Eric Gordon NO
Roy Hibbert IND
Steve Nash TOR
Ray Allen MIA
Gerald Wallace BX
OJ Mayo BOS
Brook Lopez BX
Jason Kidd BX
Javale McGee DEN
Michael Beasley WASH
Nicolas Batum POR
Jameer Nelson LAL
Ramon Sessions LAL
Jason Terry DAL
Khris Humphries DAL
Chris Kaman MIA
Brandon Bass BOS
Lou Williams DAL
Brandon Roy MIN

naztrack
06-30-2012, 10:41 PM
i wanna play, lets see.....

Deron Williams-BK ALL DAY LOL
Eric Gordon-NO IDEA
Roy Hibbert-INDY
Steve Nash-TOUGH ONE, DOES HE WANT TO WIN OR BE A HOMER...WISHFUL THINKING IMMA SAY KNICKS.
Ray Allen-**** IN SOUTH BEACH
Gerald Wallace-BK ALL DAY
OJ Mayo-BOSTON
Brook Lopez-BK ALL DAY
Jason Kidd-BK ALL DAY
Javale McGee-NUGGETS
Michael Beasley-I HAVE NO IDEA..HE TRICKS ME EVERY YEAR
Nicolas Batum-PORTLAND
Jameer Nelson-WILD CARD...DALLAS MAVS...REMEMBER U HEARD IT HEAR FIRST
Ramon Sessions-L.A.
Jason Terry-NO IDEA SORRY
Khris Humphries-BK ALL DAY