PDA

View Full Version : Trade Idea. I want opinions

JOSKOMANG4
06-29-2012, 11:42 PM
"blah blah blah.. post it on trade ideas." Most of you people do not take the time to read the trade idea forum. I want everyone's opinion on this trade.

Clippers/Knicks/Magic

- Knicks acquire SG JJ Reddick, SF R.Gomes, & Magic 2013 2nd rd pick
- Knicks give up PF AMare stoudamire(Magic).

Why: After Amare's "punching the fire extinguisher" incident, Knick fans want Amare out; Knick front office would take anything back less significant just to get rid of Amare's unmoveable contract. By acquire Reddick and Gomes, they acquire 2 quality backup players, they also shread 8 million off their cap.

Knicks Chart:

C- Chandler/J.Jordan/Gadzuric
PF- ??? / Novak/Harrelson
SF- Melo/Gomes
SG- Shumpert/Reddick
PG- Lin/???/Douglass

- Magic acquire C Deandre Jordan, PF A'Mare Stoudamire, PG E.Bledsoe, & future 1st rd rd pick.
- Magic give up SG JJ Reddick(Knicks), C D.Howard & PG C.Duhon(Clippers), & '13 2nd rd pick

Why: In exchanged for their "so-called Franchise-disgruntled player" and two lengthy contracts, they acquire Deandre Jordan and Amare who would be the opening game frontcourt starters for Orlando, and they acquire Eric Bledsoe, who'll take over the PG position from Jameer Nelson. They also exchanged for a '13 2nd rd pick for a future 1st rd pick. Amare will play like Amare b/c he will be the magic's "go-to" scorer, a position he lost in NYK when Melo came to town.

Starters: C- De. Jordan, PF- Amare SF- Hedu, SG- Jas Rich, PG- Bledsoe.

- Clippers acquire C Dwight Howard
- Clippers give up C D.Jordan, PG E.Bledsoe, future 1st rd pick(Magic), & SF R.Gomes(Knicks).

Why: Clippers steal the spotlight once again from the Lakers. By Acquiring Dwight Howard, they form their own big 3: Pair D12 with Blake and CP3. They need to fill the remainder of the roster, but their starting 5 looks sick IMO.

C- Howard, PF- Blake SF-Butler, SG-N Young PG- CP3. Odom: 6th man.

Thoughts please?????

DragonJaii
06-29-2012, 11:44 PM
so clippers get dwight without parting with blake? lol

Phenomenonsense
06-29-2012, 11:45 PM
Unless the Magic are giving back Anderson, I don't see why the Knicks do this deal.

Becks2307
06-29-2012, 11:45 PM
why the hell would the knicks do this?

xxplayerxx23
06-29-2012, 11:48 PM
LOL knicks would hang up the phone

xxplayerxx23
06-29-2012, 11:49 PM
Whats funnier is he thinks knicks want him out because of the punching the fire extinguisher" incident

Phenomenonsense
06-29-2012, 11:51 PM
Whats funnier is he thinks knicks want him out because of the punching the fire extinguisher" incident

I wouldn't laugh off this deal too quickly if I'm the Knicks. They're a good FA destination and IF they can get Anderson, it would make them better. I feel like Anderson would simply fit better than Amare.

*Superman*
06-29-2012, 11:52 PM
Magic don't want Amare.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-29-2012, 11:58 PM
No one wants amare his contract is horrid no thanks .....

MrfadeawayJB
06-29-2012, 11:59 PM
When i saw

Knicks acquire SG JJ Reddick, SF R.Gomes, & Magic 2013 2nd rd pick
- Knicks give up PF AMare stoudamire(Magic).

I just :laugh: and :facepalm:

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-30-2012, 12:03 AM
Yes the thought anyone would want amares contract is pretty laughable

xxplayerxx23
06-30-2012, 12:03 AM
I wouldn't laugh off this deal too quickly if I'm the Knicks. They're a good FA destination and IF they can get Anderson, it would make them better. I feel like Anderson would simply fit better than Amare.

He didnt put andeso in the deal. And I found it funny how he thinks knick fans want him out because of the incident in the playoffs

xxplayerxx23
06-30-2012, 12:04 AM
Yes the thought anyone would want amares contract is pretty laughable

I found i laughable that Amare was traded for a scrub 2nd rounder and reddick. it is kinda funny i agree

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-30-2012, 12:07 AM
I'm not hatin on amare I like him think he is good player and all its the money he makes and is owed that makes him unattractive. Kinda like joe johnson ... Good solid guys to have on your team they just are waaaay over paid...

As a magic fan I know all about over paid....
#hedo/rashardlewis/arenas/duhon

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-30-2012, 12:08 AM
If I was knicks id take anything to get outta that contract

TrueFan420
06-30-2012, 04:55 PM
Clippers are the only real winners in this... No way it happens