PDA

View Full Version : Golden State May Have Just Drafted A Sleeper

Monta is beast
06-29-2012, 05:26 AM
You know cause this belongs in the NBA forum. But yeah this kid Ognjen Kuzmic has star written all over him. By the way this has nothing to do with the fact that heat fans think they own the NBA forum.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-29-2012, 05:27 AM
well arent you a wise az?

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-29-2012, 05:28 AM
i was simply discussing the strengths anf weaknesses of one of the players that was drafted by the heat, unless u posted an analysis about the player.. i dont see why ur whining about heat fans.

Monta is beast
06-29-2012, 05:28 AM
Na I really think this kids got potential. Yeah ya ****!

Monta is beast
06-29-2012, 05:29 AM
i was simply discussing the strengths anf weaknesses of one of the players that was drafted by the heat, unless u posted an analysis about the player.. i dont see why ur whining about bandwagon heat fans.

Correction

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-29-2012, 05:31 AM
did ur amateur analysis about heat fans change the fact that the miami heat are nba champions? no? ok.

Monta is beast
06-29-2012, 05:32 AM
did ur amateur analysis about heat fans change the fact that the miami heat are nba champions? no? ok.

Does the fact that you joined PSD after LeBron joined the Heat tell me your a bandwagon fan? Yes. Ok.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-29-2012, 05:34 AM
Does the fact that you joined PSD after LeBron joined the Heat tell me your a bandwagon fan? Yes. Ok.

dear sir, i live IN miami, i discovered PSD after all the 'haters,' like yourself of course, made it hard to have a normal discussion on the ESPN boards.

just because i made my PSD profile in November, doesnt quite mean im a bandwagon fan...

but good try.

Monta is beast
06-29-2012, 05:36 AM
dear sir, i live IN miami, i discovered PSD after all the 'haters,' like yourself of course, made it hard to have a normal discussion on the ESPN boards.

just because i made my PSD profile in November, doesnt quite mean im a bandwagon fan...

but good try.

Cool story bro. The fact that you had to defend your self so much tells me your a bandwagon fan. BTW whos your favorite player?

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-29-2012, 05:37 AM
Cool story bro. The fact that you had to defend your self so much tells me your a bandwagon fan. BTW whos your favorite player?

noone's defending. i am merely pointing out how wrong your assumptions are.
just face it, besides whining, theres nothing else that you can contribute to this conversation.

Knicks21
06-29-2012, 05:40 AM
A lot of sleeper Euros in this draft, tbh i have never herd of this guy but I would be wrapped if I was GS and got Barnes at 7.

Monta is beast
06-29-2012, 05:41 AM
A lot of sleeper Euros in this draft, tbh i have never herd of this guy but I would be wrapped if I was GS and got Barnes at 7.

Yeah im totally wrapped! I think.

Monta is beast
06-29-2012, 05:42 AM
noone's defending. i am merely pointing out how wrong your assumptions are.
just face it, besides whining, theres nothing else that you can contribute to this conversation.

Dude just admit it, you became a fan of the Heat after they signed LeBron. And who's your favorite player?

Six-8-TheWizard
06-29-2012, 05:45 AM
You know cause this belongs in the NBA forum. But yeah this kid Ognjen Kuzmic has star written all over him. By the way this has nothing to do with the fact that heat fans think they own the NBA forum.

:laugh2:

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-29-2012, 05:45 AM
Dude just admit it, you became a fan of the Heat after they signed LeBron. And who's your favorite player?

wow what a stupid thing to say. lol

my fav player is wade.
apparently you havent been to miami. youd know we are all heat, hurricanes and dolphins fans.

LOL @ being a fan after lebron joined.

Monta is beast
06-29-2012, 05:48 AM
wow what a stupid thing to say. lol

my fav player is wade.
apparently you havent been to miami. youd know we are all heat, hurricanes and dolphins fans.

LOL @ being a fan after lebron joined.

Dude just say it there's no reason to hide it! Your a bandwagon fan, big deal, not like there aren't millions of bandwagon Heat fans.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-29-2012, 05:49 AM
Dude just say it there's no reason to hide it! Your a bandwagon fan, big deal, not like there aren't millions of bandwagon Heat fans.

not sure if trolling or just stupid..

Monta is beast
06-29-2012, 05:51 AM
not sure if trolling or just stupid or being honest..

im being honest bro

COOLbeans
06-29-2012, 06:02 AM
In before closed?

COOLbeans
06-29-2012, 06:02 AM
Oh by the way :laugh2:

Monta is beast
06-29-2012, 06:05 AM
lol

yfern328
06-29-2012, 06:05 AM
This was comical.

Clearly some trollage going on.

Also in regards to this guy being a bandwagon fan, why does signing up for PSD have anything to do with him being a fan. I could name hundreds of people that are huge fans that give 0 ***** what PSD is. It's like calling an 80 year old guy a bandwagoner because he just got around to getting internet.

As for this steal, he's solid, but star potential? We will see.

SugeKnight
06-29-2012, 06:16 AM
This was comical.

Clearly some trollage going on.

Also in regards to this guy being a bandwagon fan, why does signing up for PSD have anything to do with him being a fan. I could name hundreds of people that are huge fans that give 0 ***** what PSD is. It's like calling an 80 year old guy a bandwagoner because he just got around to getting internet.

As for this steal, he's solid, but star potential? We will see.
That old *** ***** is for sure a bandwagoner.

06-29-2012, 06:38 AM

baffled

Monta is beast
06-29-2012, 06:42 AM
baffled

I watch criminal minds.

:D

ESaady
:laugh2:

see you in 2 weeks MIBs.

Monta is beast