PDA

View Full Version : Celtics SG Ray Allen MIGHT take his talents to South Beach

StarvingKnick22
06-27-2012, 09:18 PM
:facepalm: Ray Allen announced he will sign with the Heat.

June 27 Celtics Blog "Alex Kennedy @AlexKennedyNBA The general consensus around the NBA is that Ray Allen will sign with Miami. "Barring a change, he'll join the Heat," said a league source. First, as always, take anything from Hoopsworld with a grain of salt. At the same time, this isn't the first time we've heard Ray linked with Miami. They reportedly covet him, and it's easy to see where there could be some mutual interest. Obviously, the Heat are the shortest path to a ring for Ray. In addition, maybe Ray wants to feel wanted. While the Heat have reportedly been after Ray for awhile now, the Celtics have been kind of lukewarm about his return.
He will be the type of bench player that the Heat need.:cry: Where do the Heat keep on getting this Cap Space?!!

dhopisthename
06-27-2012, 09:19 PM
mini mel or minimum is all that the heat can offer

Vinny642
06-27-2012, 09:20 PM
Ehhhh

KB-Pau-DH2012
06-27-2012, 09:20 PM
LOL, Ray wants to be "wanted". Go retire already bone spurs Allen! You have nothing to prove and you and your momma on the sidelines are getting real annoying.

jason17
06-27-2012, 09:21 PM

He will be the type of bench player that the Heat need.:cry: Where do the Heat keep on getting this Cap Space?!!

I rooted for the heat in the finals but my goodness how selfish can the heat be you already have 3 good players .Now this?.

bholly
06-27-2012, 09:21 PM

source for the bolded?

Raps08-09 Champ
06-27-2012, 09:23 PM
I rooted for the heat in the finals but my goodness how selfish can the heat be you already have 3 good players .Now this?.

If Ray wants to go there, why not?

At the end of the day, it all starts with where Allen wants to go.

Hawkeye15
06-27-2012, 09:24 PM
At this point, he will be nothing more than a nice bench player who can give Wade some nice time off. Good pickup for the Heat.

Allen has entered the point in his career where all he cares about is adding another ring. The Heat present the best opportunity, he has enough money. Obviously dip **** fans will hate the Heat for this, while totally disregarding that it happens on a yearly basis with contending team, that is, getting an aged star for cheap who just wants to be on the ride to the championship.

Vinny642
06-27-2012, 09:24 PM
I dont see a reliable source but honestly i dont see him being that big of a factor, he is old and injured...

aussie
06-27-2012, 09:25 PM
lol, you need a source and you also need to use the search bar mate....knicks fans just think they can do whatever

Hawkeye15
06-27-2012, 09:25 PM
oh god, I just realized JB is going to throw in HOF'er Ray Allen into LeBron's help next season. Fond of throwing in decrepit players who used to be awesome as an argument to bring down LeBron. Course, with Bron winning a title without HCA, I am very curious to see where he stands on him going forward.

nicegoing
06-27-2012, 09:26 PM
If true, this will be typical. Most of the older players will want to play for the Heat. Plus old people love Florida.

DoMeFavors
Would have been cool to see him on another team instead of joining the team he couldnt beat. But Miami is lucky..guess he will be a 6th man where Lebron moves to PG and Allen is on the wing.

StarvingKnick22
source for the bolded? he said it on twitter

rickshaw
06-27-2012, 09:27 PM
He won't have play big minutes and a crunch time lineup of lebron wade boh ray and chalmers/battier is lethal.

SteBO
06-27-2012, 09:27 PM
So wanting good players on your team is now being selfish? Isn't that what every team wants to do? :shrug:

b@llhog24
06-27-2012, 09:28 PM
Thread title is misleading.

NYMetros
06-27-2012, 09:28 PM
Isn't the max he can make with Miami $3M dollars from their MLE?

Hawkeye15
06-27-2012, 09:29 PM
So wanting good players on your team is now being selfish? Isn't that what every team wants to do? :shrug:

I find it hilarious how hypocritical the average fan is when it comes to the Heat. Um, don't contending teams add aged, previously awesome players literally every single year? That is what happens to contenders. Ray Allen is not even remotely the Ray Allen of 2000-2010. He probably won't even start on the Heat.

RLundi
06-27-2012, 09:30 PM
he said it on twitter

Link?

Or is this all speculation? I don't see an official announcement from anyone.

bucketss

lol at selfish, the nba is a business brother

nicegoing
Yeah, let's be honest he's a 3 point shooter off the bench at this point. If you think the Heat are being selfish you probably didn't see too many C games this year.

The goods
The guy is old and when players get they chase rings he'll be a small factor though having him LeBron and wade on the court at the same time will do damage if he can hit those shots.

jrm2054
06-27-2012, 09:31 PM
Now this would make them scary

Cubby
06-27-2012, 09:31 PM
I find it hilarious how hypocritical the average fan is when it comes to the Heat. Um, don't contending teams add aged, previously awesome players literally every single year? That is what happens to contenders. Ray Allen is not even remotely the Ray Allen of 2000-2010. He probably won't even start on the Heat.

He's still a knock down shooter with the quickest release in the NBA. It'll be unfair when he's in there with LeBron and Wade. I mean, every team improves with these older vets, but I can't imagine them not repeating with someone like Allen on the perimeter.

sunsfan88
06-27-2012, 09:32 PM
He'll play Mike Miller's role.

JordansBulls
06-27-2012, 09:32 PM
I wonder if he is doing this to spite the Celtics for almost trading him.

SteBO
06-27-2012, 09:33 PM
He's still a knock down shooter with the quickest release in the NBA. It'll be unfair when he's in there with LeBron and Wade. I mean, every team improves with these older vets, but I can't imagine them not repeating with someone like Allen on the perimeter.
He'd get 20-25 minutes max, and that's IF he comes here. Allen hasn't really "announced" anything.

shep33
06-27-2012, 09:34 PM
I hate it when people go chase rings, especially players that already have at least one.

StarvingKnick22
06-27-2012, 09:34 PM
Link?

Or is this all speculation? I don't see an official announcement from anyone. it will be official when FA begins on July 1 and he signs with them.

IndyRealist
06-27-2012, 09:38 PM
Misleading title. Nothing said that Ray announced this, it's speculation.

greg_ory_2005
06-27-2012, 09:39 PM
The article says to take it with a grain of salt...

Hawkeye15
06-27-2012, 09:39 PM

I am not disagreeing, I am saying all the pissing and whining that it will cause makes me laugh. Aged stars latch onto contenders all the time. This is no different, but so many average fans will act like it is.

Hawkeye15
06-27-2012, 09:40 PM
I hate it when people go chase rings, especially players that already have at least one.

I hate it less when they don't have one, but you can't blame them. When you have made as much money as Ray, and have had as much individual success, and furthermore, have experienced the feeling of winning a ring, at that stage, you want the feeling again before you call it quits.

numba1CHANGsta
06-27-2012, 09:41 PM
This will leave a dent in Ray's career, what a bandwagoner :facepalm:

Slug3
06-27-2012, 09:42 PM

Because it would be better to play for rebuilding teams?

The Flash
06-27-2012, 09:43 PM

That's what you chose to see. I bet Ray not only sees a well run organisation with unselfish players( kind of like the one he used to play for) , but also plenty of open looks , not to mention a change at a title. The most Miami can give him is probably 3 years 3 million so he's probably taking a paycut to play here.I dont see why people blame him, it's business afterall

popo85
06-27-2012, 09:44 PM
Will be a perfect addition to there roster.

The Flash
06-27-2012, 09:45 PM
He's an allstar , best 3 point shooter ever , yeah big dent. Anyway, it hasn't been reported yet, its just a rumor so far but there's mutual interest for sure

Slug3

I mean Barkley, Malone, Payton and countless others went to other teams to try and get rings. But as long as they go to the lakers it's ok right?

Bishnoff
If true, this will be typical. Most of the older players will want to play for the Heat. Plus old people love Florida.

lol

bucketss

yep, but when karl malone and payton joiined the lakers it was perfect. the hate for miami is depressing at this point.

Cubby
06-27-2012, 09:48 PM
I am not disagreeing, I am saying all the pissing and whining that it will cause makes me laugh. Aged stars latch onto contenders all the time. This is no different, but so many average fans will act like it is.

I agree. Still don't like it, however. I'm with shep33 in that I don't like ring chasers that already have a ring.

lakersiznumber1
06-27-2012, 09:49 PM
thats a slap in boston face yea go join the team that keeps crushing u:facepalm: whatever happen to loyalty thats why i respect nash

ThunderousDemon
06-27-2012, 09:50 PM
All the seniors love Florida. :D

KB-Pau-DH2012
I mean Barkley, Malone, Payton and countless others went to other teams to try and get rings. But as long as they go to the lakers it's ok right?

Didn't Payton sign with the Heat to bandwagon on their 06 title? :eyebrow:

At least when he came to LA, he was given the starting spot as D-Fish was just shoved aside after being the Lakers starting PG for the 01 and 02 titles.

When Payton joined Miami, he wasn't even starting at PG, it was freakin Jason Williams.

bucketss

yep, also bosh and lebron joining miami is "cheating" but trading pick,kwame brown,javars crititeon for gasol wasn't.

BKLYNpigeon
06-27-2012, 09:51 PM
thats a slap in boston face yea go join the team that keeps crushing u:facepalm: whatever happen to loyalty thats why i respect nash

not really, hes been around the league and traded a few times. if Ray Allen retires he will probably go into the Hall of Fame as a Buck.

ThunderousDemon

Calm the **** down, it's part of the game.

The Flash
I agree. Still don't like it, however. I'm with shep33 in that I don't like ring chasers that already have a ring.

Well that's weird, because we love Ray Allen down here in Miami

SteBO
06-27-2012, 09:52 PM
That goes both ways man. I love it when fans use "loyalty" as a crutch to criticize players for making their own career moves, and then spew "it's business" when the shoe's on the other foot. Great.....

ThunderousDemon
06-27-2012, 09:52 PM
yep, also bosh and lebron joining miami is "cheating" but trading pick,kwame brown,javars crititeon for gasol wasn't.

Yes the Lakers own the Memphis grizzlies as well, that's why they were able to make a deal. CRY BABY!

mark1125
06-27-2012, 09:53 PM
Look.....I despise the Heat as much as the next guy. With that said, how can you rip him for this?

If I were a former all-star who has nothing to prove individually, has made more money than I will spend (if he has any brains), am at the tail end of my career, I would have called Miami and said "sign me up".

At this point, why would he want to play for a non-contender or even a team who is a year or 2 away. Maybe extra cash, but I am sure he wants a legit shot at a ring.

The Flash
06-27-2012, 09:55 PM
Look.....I despise the Heat as much as the next guy. With that said, how can you rip him for this?

If I were a former all-star who has nothing to prove individually, has made more money than I will spend (if he has any brains), am at the tail end of my career, I would have called Miami and said "sign me up".

At this point, why would he want to play for a non-contender or even a team who is a year or 2 away. Maybe extra cash, but I am sure he wants a legit shot at a ring.

thank you:clap:

Cubby
06-27-2012, 09:56 PM
Well that's weird, because we love Ray Allen down here in Miami

Awesome. I don't give a ****.

b@llhog24
06-27-2012, 09:56 PM

Aren't the Lakers trying to trade Paul Gasol? Didn't they trade Odom?

shep33
06-27-2012, 09:57 PM
I hate it less when they don't have one, but you can't blame them. When you have made as much money as Ray, and have had as much individual success, and furthermore, have experienced the feeling of winning a ring, at that stage, you want the feeling again before you call it quits.

Yeah, I get what your saying. I should've re-stated, I don't really mind guys who don't have one and are about to end their careers, but for a guy like Ray, I just think he can help a team out more than Miami. OKC, Knicks, Bulls, etc.

But he can do whatever he wants. Great career, guy is a legend.

psperry34116
06-27-2012, 09:57 PM
People need to stop acting like they know better than NBA players. The dudes already got one ring, he dislikes his point guard, his team is going nowhere and hes set financially for a good long while. Why the **** would you not want to go to Miami, catch and nail wide open threes from Lebron James and win championships. I mean you think about how many wide open looks guys like Battier, Miller and James Jones get, think about how effective the best off-ball shooter in the history of the game will be in this system. I love Ray and I hate Miami, but you can't blame the guy.

MonroeFAN
06-27-2012, 09:58 PM
Wow.

Mousedog332
Why Ray Allen, WHYYYYY. ****

rocket

So it's selfish trying to be the best team in the NBA?

:laugh2:

Hawkeye15

so I take it you don't want him coming to Chicago. I mean, they are contenders when Rose gets back.

Badluck33
06-27-2012, 09:59 PM
i love it.

Heat will get more hate because they are the bad guys of the NBA.

more ratings. Its like watching WWF in the late 90's again!

b@llhog24
06-27-2012, 09:59 PM

At least when he came to LA, he was given the starting spot as D-Fish was just shoved aside after being the Lakers starting PG for the 01 and 02 titles.

When Payton joined Miami, he wasn't even starting at PG, it was freakin Jason Williams.

Because Payton was crap by then.

shep33
06-27-2012, 10:00 PM
Again, guys that don't have rings, and are looking for a title just because they haven't experienced it, really doesn't bug me if they go to a leading contender/champ.

I dunno, it just rubs me the wrong way a little bit, but that's just me. Weird dynamic I guess... I wouldn't be upset with Nash if he went to Miami, because he's only got a year or two left and has never been to the Finals.

Just me though. But again, great pick up.

Big Zo
06-27-2012, 10:00 PM
Yes the Lakers own the Memphis grizzlies as well, that's why they were able to make a deal. CRY BABY!

The Lakers getting the #1 pick in 1979 is another abomination!

kjoke
06-27-2012, 10:01 PM
Can't belevie this hasn't come up yet...

As a Heat fan, I would love to have Ray Allen on the Heat, but this could also be another fairly common situation of Ray using the Heat to get a nice deal from the C's. Sorta like Fisher and the Heat in 2010.

ThunderousDemon
06-27-2012, 10:02 PM
the lakers getting the #1 pick in 1979 is another abomination!

Rigged!

Hawkeye15
Again, guys that don't have rings, and are looking for a title just because they haven't experienced it, really doesn't bug me if they go to a leading contender/champ.

I dunno, it just rubs me the wrong way a little bit, but that's just me. Weird dynamic I guess... I wouldn't be upset with Nash if he went to Miami, because he's only got a year or two left and has never been to the Finals.

So if KG took a paycut to play for the Lakers, you still on this stance?

Slug3

I had nothing against it. I was just letting the other laker fan know that a lot of players at the end of their career do the same thing.

b@llhog24
06-27-2012, 10:03 PM

So if for some reason Paul Pierce get amnestied, and he wants to sign with the Lakers you wouldn't like it because he already has a ring? :confused:

bucketss
06-27-2012, 10:04 PM
i love it.

Heat will get more hate because they are the bad guys of the NBA.

more ratings. Its like watching WWF in the late 90's again!

wcw* http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtHAMJ38CPGpiG0PQErkCATssw9CDSK bOU4jJ02Phbzk5fCI2ljCc9Xp-NqQ

Slug3
06-27-2012, 10:04 PM
Can't belevie this hasn't come up yet...

As a Heat fan, I would love to have Ray Allen on the Heat, but this could also be another fairly common situation of Ray using the Heat to get a nice deal from the C's. Sorta like Fisher and the Heat in 2010.

Very true. But will anyone really offer him more then $3 million a year.

bucketss
06-27-2012, 10:07 PM
Yeah, I get what your saying. I should've re-stated, I don't really mind guys who don't have one and are about to end their careers, but for a guy like Ray, I just think he can help a team out more than Miami. OKC, Knicks, Bulls, etc.

But he can do whatever he wants. Great career, guy is a legend.

so basically you want him to go to any team except miami, or are you saying he should go to the bobcats im a bit confused?

justinnum1
06-27-2012, 10:08 PM
wtf is this? until woj or someone reports it i dont believe it but i do think ray will be in a heat uni next season:)

jericho
06-27-2012, 10:11 PM
I don't see any official announcement and mmmmm heat forum

shep33
06-27-2012, 10:13 PM
So if KG took a paycut to play for the Lakers, you still on this stance?

See I think that's an entirely different dynamic though. It's my fault though, I should've been more clear with my stance. My bad.

As for your scenario...The Lakers have been destroyed in the 2nd round the past two years, so there is no guarantee that they'll win a title, especially with the west being so stacked.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that when players who already have rings, leave their team for the reigning champs and favorites for the upcoming year, is different from someone with a ring helping a team overcome that hurdle to win (or win again after multiple years of failure).

Like I stated in my earlier post, if Nash wanted to go to Miami, I would have no problem with it. But I mean Ray won a title with the Celts, was a game away from beating the eventual champions in Miami, and decides to go to the reigning champs and favorites for next year.

I know it sounds strange, but I think it's different from the example you gave with KG.

Fnom11
06-27-2012, 10:14 PM
At this point, he will be nothing more than a nice bench player who can give Wade some nice time off. Good pickup for the Heat.

Allen has entered the point in his career where all he cares about is adding another ring. The Heat present the best opportunity, he has enough money. Obviously dip **** fans will hate the Heat for this, while totally disregarding that it happens on a yearly basis with contending team, that is, getting an aged star for cheap who just wants to be on the ride to the championship.

This. I don't understand people who think he's going to be dropping like 20 a game. He'll be a solid 6th man off the bench imo.

Hawkeye15
06-27-2012, 10:15 PM
See I think that's an entirely different dynamic though. The Lakers have been destroyed in the 2nd round the past two years, so there is no guarantee that they'll win a title, especially with the west being so stacked.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that when players who already have rings, leave their team for the reigning champs and favorites for the upcoming year, is different from someone with a ring helping a team overcome that hurdle to win (or win again after multiple years of failure).

Like I stated in my earlier post, if Nash wanted to go to Miami, I would have no problem with it. But I mean Ray won a title with the Celts, was a game away from beating the eventual champions in Miami, and decides to go to the reigning champs and favorites for next year.

I know it sounds strange, but I think it's different from the example you gave with KG.

shep, I think you are a good poster. My question is, if your team was a contender (Lakers can be easily with a few adjustments), this still bugging you? I don't think so man.

WITZ
06-27-2012, 10:16 PM
The heat signing yet another over the hill player :laugh2:

Fnom11
06-27-2012, 10:17 PM
Also does anyone know how much money the Heat will get to spend if Miller retires from injuries? I heard something about getting another 2.7mill or something close to that from an injury clause.

Black24Momba8
06-27-2012, 10:18 PM

You forgot they got Marc Gasal ALL STAR CENTER in that trade also! :D

shep33
06-27-2012, 10:18 PM
So if for some reason Paul Pierce get amnestied, and he wants to sign with the Lakers you wouldn't like it because he already has a ring? :confused:

Again, I should've been more clear. I think that's a different dynamic, because the Lakers have been killed in the 2nd round over the past two years. Pierce would be helping them become contenders once again.

Even with Ray, the Heat are the favorites out east. Even with Pierce or Kg, I wouldn't say that the Lakers would be the favorites out west.

Cubby
06-27-2012, 10:19 PM
so I take it you don't want him coming to Chicago. I mean, they are contenders when Rose gets back.

I'm one of the few who thinks next season is a wash anyways, so no I don't really want him. It'd be different if Rose didn't get hurt.

justinnum1
06-27-2012, 10:20 PM
One guy in this thread seems very very angry about this lol.

Anyways, a lot will depend on what KG does and whether boston rebuilds or tries to contend next year. I think there is at least a 50% chance he is in a heat uni next season.

Ty Fast
06-27-2012, 10:22 PM
:facepalm: Ray allen announced he will sign with the heat.

He will be the type of bench player that the heat need.:cry: where do the heat keep on getting this cap space?!!

mle

Cubby
06-27-2012, 10:23 PM
One guy in this thread seems very very angry about this lol.

Anyways, a lot will depend on what KG does and whether boston rebuilds or tries to contend next year. I think there is at least a 50% chance he is in a heat uni next season.

I love Ray. He is probably my favorite player not in a Bulls uniform and I'd hate to see him go to the Heat.

soundjunkies2
06-27-2012, 10:27 PM
You can't blame him. He's going to a team that presents the best opportunity to win.

shep33
06-27-2012, 10:28 PM
shep, I think you are a good poster. My question is, if your team was a contender (Lakers can be easily with a few adjustments), this still bugging you? I don't think so man.

No, it wouldn't bug me lol due to my homerism, I'd still want my team to win. But if Ray Allen came to LA and we were the favorites to win it all before Ray got here, honestly it would make me think less of Ray. If Kobe/Wade are eating up all the minutes at the 2 guard spot, and Ray comes in for 10-15 and doesn't do much, then yeah I'd seriously think less of him IF he was capable of contributing more to a team that needed to get over the hump (say Chicago or New York) at the 2 Guard spot).

My way of thinking might be messed up, but I love the competitive nature of sports and life in general. If you can give more than 10-15 mpg, and give a team a solid chance at winning a title (I think Ray would start for the Knicks, Bulls, Thunder, etc), then I think that player took an easy road out.

mikealike305
06-27-2012, 10:30 PM
What a great signing for the heat. Exactly what they need to give wade some rest. Now get wade some time with a shooting coach and were good to go

blastmasta26
06-27-2012, 10:31 PM
Good signing for Miami, gonna be odd seeing Ray in a Miami jersey.

bucketss
06-27-2012, 10:32 PM
No, it wouldn't bug me lol due to my homerism, I'd still want my team to win. But if Ray Allen came to LA and we were the favorites to win it all before Ray got here, honestly it would make me think less of Ray. If Kobe/Wade are eating up all the minutes at the 2 guard spot, and Ray comes in for 10-15 and doesn't do much, then yeah I'd seriously think less of him IF he was capable of contributing more to a team that needed to get over the hump (say Chicago or New York) at the 2 Guard spot).

My way of thinking might be messed up, but I love the competitive nature of sports and life in general. If you can give more than 10-15 mpg, and give a team a solid chance at winning a title (I think Ray would start for the Knicks, Bulls, Thunder, etc), then I think that player took an easy road out.

well i think the reason why he wants to go to miami is he can't handle big minutes anymore, due to injuries,old age so maybe thats why miami is attractive for him

LA_Raiders
Perfect fit for a flopper...

MiamiWadeCounty
Ray was one of those players I was always afraid of when the Heat went against him. While he usually would cause me anger with open threes against Dwade, at the end of the day, I respected him a lot because he let his game talk on the court. I don't mind a little trash talking but guys like Rondo annoy me, which is I guess what he wants to do to the opposing players...Anyways, if this does happen, I am extremely pleased to welcome Ray Ray to the Heat and think he could give us a solid 10-14pts and will close out games. Plus, he is a good mentor and leader, so maybe he could give some wisdom to a guy like Norris Cole going forward similar to Juwan Howard's role this year.

justinnum1
06-27-2012, 10:38 PM
playing in miami will prolong his career 3 more years imo.

he provides great spacing and miami thrives off that.

jiggin
06-27-2012, 10:41 PM
this is ridiculous

Im done with the NBA...I will watch my favorite team play...but that is all.

Why don't NBA fans and the NBA front office see that this isn't good, right or competitive for the sport. Look at any and all other professional sports that have a cap...why are they more competitive than the NBA? Cause they make sure this type of **** doesn't happen...it can't happen cause it ruins the league. It ruins the sport.

Slug3
06-27-2012, 10:42 PM
Honestly it's not even confirmed really that he is coming. I mean free agency is not till July.

Losoway
06-27-2012, 10:42 PM
good for allen! the heat will be a perfect situation for him

all we need now is KG

Slug3
06-27-2012, 10:44 PM
this is ridiculous

Why don't NBA fans and the NBA front office see that this isn't good, right or competitive for the sport. Look at any and all other professional sports that have a cap...why are they more competitive than the NBA? Cause they make sure this type of **** doesn't happen...it can't happen cause it ruins the league. It ruins the sport.

Yes because at this point Allen is someone you build your franchise with. Guy is at the end of his career. Great shooter still but nothing much left.

The Flash
06-27-2012, 10:45 PM

You seem rather confused

mikealike305
06-27-2012, 10:49 PM
this is ridiculous

Relax guy, it's not like were talking 28 year old ray Allen joining the heat.

effen5
06-27-2012, 10:50 PM
well i think the reason why he wants to go to miami is he can't handle big minutes anymore, due to injuries,old age so maybe thats why miami is attractive for him

Agreed. He really showed his age last year.

bucketss
06-27-2012, 10:52 PM
this is ridiculous

so you're not done with the nba? what if your team makes the finals? you just watched a whole season:facepalm:

justinnum1
06-27-2012, 10:55 PM

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1310566609761.jpg

bucketss
06-27-2012, 10:58 PM
this is ridiculous

also, i like how people act like this is new. The nba has always been this way lakers,celtics,spurs combine for almost ten championships this decade the lakers won like 7 by themselves:facepalm:

GSWFanInLA
06-27-2012, 11:00 PM
I think it's funny when people act like they know what someone else wants.

Losoway
lol during the the playoffs celtics fans was ripping allen for being washed

now its not fair if the heat get him smh

naps
First of all, this OP is a fail because Ray didn't announce horseshit. But I guess a Knicks fan creating a bad thread shouldn't be a surprise after all NYsprit set the tone for them. How come a MOD didn't modify the OP yet?

Secondly, reading these delusional, hypocritical, and butthurt comments is just as much fun as winning a championship.

The theme before the finals:

Miami Heat will be swept against whoever comes out of West, OKC or Spurs; Heat don't stand a chance, they have no one outside of their big 2.5. Who the **** do they have on the bench. One of the worst in the league by far.

Theme of the off-season when there is a slight chance of any FA going to Miami:

Why?
How much do they need?
Big 3 is not enough (notice, it's not a 2.5 here)?
They are greedy.
Player "X" is joining the bandwagon.
They are already stacked.
I hate to see "X" go ring chasing (As long as he comes to my team he's a great guy and I love it though...sssssh)
I would think less of him if he was coming to my team (Yeah right, Ron Artest to the already world champs in 2009 made a lot of LA fans unhappy:rolleyes: Nah, you were just ecstatic back then. Point is you can dance around it all you want but the moment he chooses your team you don't feel the same anymore).

sf-fanatic
06-27-2012, 11:01 PM
Can they also get KG too? lol

Wade
Allen
Lebron
Bosh
KG

chi-time23
06-27-2012, 11:02 PM
Let's not everyone get their panties in a bunch. This is a rumor and far from true. Miami has little money to offer him and Ray Allen is far from a billionaire. Money talks and if he is offered a better deal with a good team where he might have a better role than sixth man because let's face it he'll be nothing more than a sixth man in Miami. I just don't see this happening for his last contract of his career.

justinnum1
06-27-2012, 11:02 PM
just wait, if in fact he does sign everyone in here crying will be saying how he is old, washed up....

bucketss
06-27-2012, 11:03 PM
First of all, this OP is a fail because Ray didn't announce horseshit. But I guess a Knicks fan creating a bad thread shouldn't be a surprise after all NYsprit set the tone for them. How come a MOD didn't modify the OP yet?

Secondly, reading these delusional, hypocritical, and butthurt comments is just as much fun as winning a championship.

The theme before the finals:

Theme of the off-season when there is a slight chance of any FA going to Miami:

haha these hypocrites are hilarious im telling you,wait i have a nice quote for you i saved awhile ago.

thekmp211
06-27-2012, 11:06 PM
ugh.

bucketss
06-27-2012, 11:08 PM
People, c'mon. Last year we beat Miami twice with Amare in the lineup. One of those times was with Melo also. There won't be any chemistry issues or anything. It will just be a question of the shots dropping. If the shots are dropping, STAT mid range and the 3pters are going, our defense will take care of the rest. Period.

Miami doesn't even know what it is in for.

I think we win in 6 games. And, one of those games will be a blowout, not that different from what we did to Orlando earlier in the season where the shots were just falling from everywhere. We may not build a 40 point lead, but we will win big.

KNICKS IN SIX!!!!!!!!!!

The Series is 1-1, not 2-1.

And yes, Pacers will win because of no Bosh

dont see MIA winning more than 1 more game this series. Pacers have HC now and too many matchup problems, and at the end of Tuesday's loss they looked on the brink of self destruction. Its going to be fun to watch!

Punk
06-27-2012, 11:11 PM
just wait, if in fact he does sign everyone in here crying will be saying how he is old, washed up....

He kinda is. He isn't going to be starting for anyone. He'd only start with the Knicks if he were to sign because Shumpert is out.

He'd be a great pickup for you guys but I wanted him in NY since he was being shopped in Seattle. Hope he doesn't sign.

JordansBulls
06-27-2012, 11:11 PM
Ray was not washed up he was just playing hurt like most of the guys in the league.

Sadds The Gr8
06-27-2012, 11:14 PM
pathetic.

naps
06-27-2012, 11:17 PM

Haha...I know right...oh wait but now they were supposed to win :facepalm:

****ing hypocrities...Good thing we are the world champions and these double standards snakeheads are not. We will keep taking their sleeps away....good luck ;)

Fnom11
06-27-2012, 11:18 PM
A lot of people are overrating Allen in this thread. He's not what he was a few years ago. He's still a great player but I mean at best he'll be a 6th man.

Edit- With that being said I think he'll strive in the role in Miami with Lebron and Wade creating for him like crazy.

JNoel
06-27-2012, 11:21 PM
It's just saying that the league thinks he will, I don't think he will, now that Jones and Miller are supposedly returning, there is a minimal chance that he will join us. This thread is very misleading, until he says he is coming, hes not

b@llhog24
06-27-2012, 11:26 PM

A laker fan talking about flopping? :facepalm:

Can they also get KG too? lol

Wade
Allen
Lebron
Bosh
KG

:drool:

Let's not everyone get their panties in a bunch. This is a rumor and far from true. Miami has little money to offer him and Ray Allen is far from a billionaire. Money talks and if he is offered a better deal with a good team where he might have a better role than sixth man because let's face it he'll be nothing more than a sixth man in Miami. I just don't see this happening for his last contract of his career.

How many billionaire Nba players are there?

fadedmario
06-27-2012, 11:41 PM
Heat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MiamiWadeCounty
06-27-2012, 11:46 PM

Not one. Maybe before his divorce Jordan would have got there, but currently he is far away. Kobe and Lebron are still extremely far away. Magic Johnson will probably get there within 15 years if he continues to make great financial moves. With that said, Ray Allen has earned over 175 million from his NBA salaries. With endorsements and such, it is safe to say he has at least 80 million in total worth after taxes. In which case, I doubt earning a few extra million means much to him when he could slowly ease into retirement playing lesser minutes, while still having the opportunity to compete for a ring.

knicks4life33
06-27-2012, 11:47 PM
if ray allen joins the heat i can see him averaging 17 points per game and being the 6th man of the year. call me crazy .The amount of wide open 3 pointers he will have will be crazy. Lebron and wade will find him on the elbow and baseline 3.

broncosfan4eva
06-27-2012, 11:48 PM
not much differnt then a Mike miller type of player for the heat at this stage of his career. probably a better shooter though.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-27-2012, 11:48 PM
ok so with ray allen, he plays ABSOLUTELY no defense, or else thats what i am guessing. i have never seen any celtic games except when they played the heat and allen got eaten by whoever he guarded.

the heat will sign players who are versatile. ray allen has some big shoes to fill if mike miller retires, (rebounding, team defense, and 3's)
we know for sure, or at least pray, that he has the 3's aspect covered.

not really sure what a 37 year old can bring to the table.

now if mike miller DOESNT retire, well than i def want some jesus shuttle in southbeach baby

justinnum1
06-27-2012, 11:52 PM
miami is all about versatility

rio/cole/vet(dooling?)
wade/allen/harris
bron/rookie(green?)/jones
Battier/UD/?(varnado?)
Bosh/anthony/pittman or turiaf.

maybe miller even stays

b@llhog24
06-27-2012, 11:53 PM
Not one. Maybe before his divorce Jordan would have got there, but currently he is far away. Kobe and Lebron are still extremely far away. Magic Johnson will probably get there within 15 years if he continues to make great financial moves. With that said, Ray Allen has earned over 175 million from his NBA salaries. With endorsements and such, it is safe to say he has at least 80 million in total worth after taxes. In which case, I doubt earning a few extra million means much to him when he could slowly ease into retirement playing lesser minutes, while still having the opportunity to compete for a ring.

Lol I was being sarcastic, but thanks for the little history lesson. Good stuff.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
06-27-2012, 11:54 PM

rio/cole/vet(dooling?)
wade/allen/harris
Battier/UD/?(varnado?)

maybe miller even stays

Jeff Green can get money. And he's been with the Celtics the whole way during the season. He's probably going to re-sign with them.

showtime24
06-27-2012, 11:56 PM
I thought he dont want to be a bench player? Why the hell he is going to the *Heat?

naps
06-27-2012, 11:57 PM
if ray allen joins the heat i can see him averaging 17 points per game and being the 6th man of the year. call me crazy .The amount of wide open 3 pointers he will have will be crazy. Lebron and wade will find him on the elbow and baseline 3.

Goes to show your analytical power...

justinnum1
06-28-2012, 12:00 AM
Jeff Green can get money. And he's been with the Celtics the whole way during the season. He's probably going to re-sign with them.

i was referring to draymond green...

MiamiWadeCounty
06-28-2012, 12:00 AM
Lol I was being sarcastic, but thanks for the little history lesson. Good stuff.

I know lol. It always amazes me how much money Magic has. Dude is a genius financially. While all these players nowadays make 50 million + and end up broke, Magic created his own empire.

b@llhog24
06-28-2012, 12:03 AM
I know lol. It always amazes me how much money Magic has. Dude is a genius financially. While all these players nowadays make 50 million + and end up broke, Magic created his own empire.

Business genius, basketball phenomenon, horrible analyst. Lol that seems to be the key.

HuRRiCaNeS324
06-28-2012, 12:31 AM

rio/cole/vet(dooling?)
wade/allen/harris
Battier/UD/?(varnado?)

maybe miller even stays

Man i really hope we get Draymond. That's my dream lineup right there.

Btw i think Varnado signed a two year deal last year so i think we'll get him after next season.

MrfadeawayJB
06-28-2012, 01:07 AM
He just wants to enjoy shooting open 3's in his last few years. Whats wrong with that???

0nekhmer
06-28-2012, 02:32 AM
the ships are sailing, OKC and MIA. Take your pick folks!

Jarvo
06-28-2012, 03:45 AM
LOL, Ray wants to be "wanted". Go retire already bone spurs Allen! You have nothing to prove and you and your momma on the sidelines are getting real annoying.

Same with Durant and his mom, But let him do what he wants.

Jarvo
06-28-2012, 03:48 AM
Lol never seen this much hate for Ray Allen, People already crying saying it's not fair.

bagwell368
06-28-2012, 05:38 AM
Lol never seen this much hate for Ray Allen, People already crying saying it's not fair.

It's nonsense. The days of pros getting paid jack and the competition being everything are long gone. Ray might as well carry a brief case- along with the other players. It's big business.

Besides, how do we know the Celts didn't tell Ray we had no space for him?

bagwell368
06-28-2012, 05:40 AM

I can't. Look at his age, and his feet AND ankle problems. He will never have an injury free year again. Good chance Ray doesn't meet his contract value - much better chance then he's 6th man of the year.

2 seasons ago Ray had one of the great all time seasons for a #2 at that age. He's going to be that much older next year. Every GM knows this. Ray will not break the bank unless he goes to a team with a lot of cap space (IE unlikely to be a winner). More likely he'll sign for $4.5-7M, and the higher it goes the less likely he will earn it.

ThePooH_1_
06-28-2012, 08:35 AM
NBA - Where "I want to play with my friends & I don't want competition" Happens..

chi-time23
06-28-2012, 08:35 AM

The point I was trying to make is money talks and this is his last contract where he's going to probably look to get paid. Sorry if it was too far over your head.

chi-time23
06-28-2012, 08:47 AM

I understand you and the other guy are being sarcastic but if you think money has nothing to do with his situation then I think you're wrong. The money he's made to date isn't sitting in some bank account waiting for him to retire. You have to remember he's probably spent at least half if not more of what he's earned already and after he retires he has no more income coming in for a person/family who's use to living very well off. If he goes to the heat as a sixth man or whatever great but if the chance to make a little more money on a good team with a more define role in my opinion would intrest anyone.

Slug3
06-28-2012, 09:55 AM
The point I was trying to make is money talks and this is his last contract where he's going to probably look to get paid. Sorry if it was too far over your head.

But the problem is he is not going to get paid 7-10 million a year? At the very most he can get maybe 3 million from the Heat or other teams. and any team that is paying him is doing it just so he can hit 3s.

mikealike305
06-28-2012, 10:01 AM
i really hope this deal gets done. i think ray coming off the bench contributing and providing rest for wade will be great for this team

Big Zo
06-28-2012, 10:10 AM
NBA - Where "I want to play with my friends & I don't want competition" Happens..

Where Bulls fans crying because they didn't go to Chicago happens. :)

justinnum1
06-28-2012, 11:21 AM

lmfao:laugh:

daleja424
06-28-2012, 11:43 AM

Don't single out Bulls fans... its fans of every team.

Its pretty humerous.

You go into another team's forum and there is 15 threads about the different guys they want/think they can get...

But when it is the HEAT... we are greedy.

GTFO with that nonsense. Its sour grapes. Everyone wants their team to have what the HEAT have.

Bring The Heat
06-28-2012, 12:00 PM
Why people saying it's unfair? I thought you guys said our team wasn't good enough to win a title anyway.. We didn't have a big man or a bench to do it and LeBron is a choker... The addition of Ray Allen will now make it unfair and turn us into a dynasty all of a sudden?

Like people are saying above it's only unfair because it's not your team... Pat Riley is just doing his job and by no means doing anything illegal. He is doing what any other GM would do and thats upgrading and improving the team when the opportunity presents itself. Btw can we just go ahead and say Pat Riley the best GM in the history of basketball? Yes we can!

Stinkyoutsider
06-28-2012, 12:27 PM
Yes Ray Allen is old in age but he plays like a guy who's a few years younger. He's always in top shape and ready to play. And, he still has some talent and can contribute (no offense Juwan Howard lol).

He can take this offseason to heal fron surgery and get back into top shape. I'm surprised he's leaving the Celtics though. I thought Boston could sign him for another year, get Garnett to come back for another year, get Jeff Green going, and make another run. I guess not?

I guess Mike Miller may be on the choping block now? Allen may take a large paycut but he's not going to go for the mini level or vets minimum.

What a move by Pat Riley if he could also talk Nash into coming to Miami? All they would need is a legit center who can score some and play D.

masTOR_shake1
06-28-2012, 12:30 PM
gay allen

justinnum1
06-28-2012, 12:38 PM
Yes Ray Allen is old in age but he plays like a guy who's a few years younger. He's always in top shape and ready to play. And, he still has some talent and can contribute (no offense Juwan Howard lol).

He can take this offseason to heal fron surgery and get back into top shape. I'm surprised he's leaving the Celtics though. I thought Boston could sign him for another year, get Garnett to come back for another year, get Jeff Green going, and make another run. I guess not?

I guess Mike Miller may be on the choping block now? Allen may take a large paycut but he's not going to go for the mini level or vets minimum.

What a move by Pat Riley if he could also talk Nash into coming to Miami? All they would need is a legit center who can score some and play D.

he will have to if he wants to come to miami...he has also made 180million in his career and he doesnt seem like the guy that has blown it all...

IIISSKiLL
06-28-2012, 12:45 PM

loyalty ? don't forget that nash left dallas to go back to the suns.. the celtics were trying to trade rondo for chris paul, ray allen for oj mayo, and paul pierce for OKUR and a 1st round pick.. talk about loyalty lol when the players do whats best for them they are unloyal but when gm's trade the players that got the team back to the championship its loyalty

dee279
06-28-2012, 12:48 PM
I think this means Lebron might play PF a bit more.

bucketss
06-28-2012, 01:04 PM
loyalty ? don't forget that nash left dallas to go back to the suns.. the celtics were trying to trade rondo for chris paul, ray allen for oj mayo, and paul pierce for OKUR and a 1st round pick.. talk about loyalty lol when the players do whats best for them they are unloyal but when gm's trade the players that got the team back to the championship its loyalty

exactly, deron williams being traded with his wife pregnant and him not even having any clue it was going to happen gets the shock of his life and thats called "business" :facepalm:

DieHardCubFan
06-28-2012, 01:05 PM
This is just unfair...

Vinylman
06-28-2012, 01:05 PM
Sad to see a guy ring chasing when he already has one...

He is gonna take less money to play with a rival... LMFAO

Big Zo
06-28-2012, 01:08 PM
Why people saying it's unfair? I thought you guys said our team wasn't good enough to win a title anyway.. We didn't have a big man or a bench to do it and LeBron is a choker... The addition of Ray Allen will now make it unfair and turn us into a dynasty all of a sudden?

Like people are saying above it's only unfair because it's not your team... Pat Riley is just doing his job and by no means doing anything illegal. He is doing what any other GM would do and thats upgrading and improving the team when the opportunity presents itself. Btw can we just go ahead and say Pat Riley the best GM in the history of basketball? Yes we can!

"Because... Durrr... Collusion... Durr 3 stars... Durr nobody ever talked to other players about joining their team... Durr... A lightbulb just went off on Wade's head one day... Durr... He invented it... Durr"

Jarvo
06-28-2012, 01:11 PM
You dudes cry more then little girls seeing Justin Bieber, So what he wants to go to Miami and you guys really need to stfu about loyalty in the NBA because it's no such thing.

Bigbadmoffo
06-28-2012, 01:21 PM
I know why not have everyone take the easy and just have 2 nba teams. This happen in hockey before the lock out cause only a few teams where competitive and making money. This keeps up the MBA will lose some serious money. This all started with the celts and lakers and now Miami has taken it to a new level.

Bigbadmoffo
06-28-2012, 01:23 PM
Allen is over the hill anyways. He sucked in the playoffs. The guy is lost to me if he joins them.

Bigbadmoffo
06-28-2012, 01:24 PM
You dudes cry more then little girls seeing Justin Bieber, So what he wants to go to Miami and you guys really need to stfu about loyalty in the NBA because it's no such thing.

Lol, dude you're crying about them crying right now?

midwestmadman
06-28-2012, 01:26 PM
Ughhhh, to the thought of Ray Allen and LeBron's mom sitting side by side, one looking for which player she plans to hook up with after the game, the other with a lesbo haircut constantly on camera as we can read her lips yelling "that's what I'm talkin' about." It's gonna be "can't watch TV".

Big Zo
06-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Ughhhh, to the thought of Ray Allen and LeBron's mom sitting side by side, one looking for which player she plans to hook up with after the game, the other with a lesbo haircut constantly on camera as we can read her lips yelling "that's what I'm talkin' about." It's gonna be "can't watch TV".

U mad. Even says so on your user name...

beasted86
06-28-2012, 01:38 PM

Yeah!!!

He'll be a second ballot hall of famer instead of first... That'll teach him! :mad:

justinnum1
06-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Mad peeps scurred in this thread.

bucketss
06-28-2012, 02:02 PM
Yeah!!!

He'll be a second ballot hall of famer instead of first... That'll teach him! :mad:

:laugh:

BcEuAbRsS
06-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Kaman or Nash woulda been better for the Heat over Allen...

bucketss
06-28-2012, 02:06 PM
I know why not have everyone take the easy and just have 2 nba teams. This happen in hockey before the lock out cause only a few teams where competitive and making money. This keeps up the MBA will lose some serious money. This all started with the celts and lakers and now Miami has taken it to a new level.

new level? lakers and celtics had the most stacked teams i have ever seen. The nba wont lose any money at all do you have any proof? because im pretty sure the nba has been as popular as ever ever since miami got together.

justinnum1
06-28-2012, 02:07 PM

But allen is most likely, and would provide great spacing for a team that thrives off spacing.

Maybe help the heat get to an even high level next season

chi-time23
06-28-2012, 04:03 PM
But the problem is he is not going to get paid 7-10 million a year? At the very most he can get maybe 3 million from the Heat or other teams. and any team that is paying him is doing it just so he can hit 3s.

But what about 5 million to some team looking for more than just a sixth man/ shooter? Like I said if he goes to Miami awesome. I'm not a crybaby Chicago fan but money talks and other opportunities will be there imo.

justinnum1
06-28-2012, 04:08 PM
But what about 5 million to some team looking for more than just a sixth man/ shooter? Like I said if he goes to Miami awesome. I'm not a crybaby Chicago fan but money talks and other opportunities will be there imo.

Thankfully, way to much crying going on in here. If people dont like it, then dont watch.

Allen has made 180mil, and if he wants to win another ring he will join miami.

It will come down to what allen wants...if KG returns i can see ray returning too.

Master Mind
06-28-2012, 04:34 PM

Dude shut up

bucketss
06-28-2012, 04:49 PM

what if ray allen doesn't want a increased role? maybe he feels because of his injuries and old age he can't play 30+ mins every game anymore?

bucketss
06-28-2012, 04:51 PM

loyalty? you talking about the same team that tried to trade allen two yrs in a row? the one that traded perkins out of no where?

Sportfan
06-28-2012, 05:00 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Y! Sources: Phoenix will pursue free agent Ray Allen. http://tinyurl.com/c7bzuzu

imagine nash and ray together.......3s city!

dhopisthename
06-28-2012, 05:03 PM

yes, but I don't think either would be willing to sign for what the heat can offer

justinnum1
06-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Phx will offer 8 mil per. Book it!

chi-time23
06-28-2012, 07:05 PM
what if ray allen doesn't want a increased role? maybe he feels because of his injuries and old age he can't play 30+ mins every game anymore?

He displayed displeasure with his role many times this past season and did not like losing his starting position. He wants to still play for a couple of more years and money and the right situation will both be major keys where he decides to go. I'll say it again if he goes to Miami great but I'm not betting on it.

jam
06-28-2012, 07:30 PM
loyalty? you talking about the same team that tried to trade allen two yrs in a row? the one that traded perkins out of no where?

Legitimate point. We tend to expect loyalty from players but almost always give front offices and owners a pass.

todu82
06-28-2012, 08:45 PM
It's a nice pickup for the Heat and while it's unfair for the rest of the league, the NBA can't do much about it.

bucketss
06-28-2012, 09:54 PM
imma take my talents, take my talents imma take my talents to south beach. we believe its going to be easy ... no one ever said it was going to be easy .. we believe its going to be easy .. no one ever said it was going to be easy.. at the end of the day you gotta go out there and you gotta play.

justinnum1
07-04-2012, 08:27 PM
dwade
2morrow is a big day for #HeatNation..

:eyebrow:

rockbottom2010
07-04-2012, 10:14 PM
rashard lewis mite end up over there too

beasted86
07-04-2012, 10:17 PM
dwade

:eyebrow:

You and other HEAT fans are going to break into tears if he doesn't sign. I hope you guys aren't hyping yourself up for a let down.

justinnum1
07-04-2012, 10:19 PM
You and other HEAT fans are going to break into tears if he doesn't sign. I hope you guys aren't hyping yourself up for a let down.

i expect him to return to boston

Losoway
07-04-2012, 10:25 PM
to be fair ..the celtics kind of treated him like **** during the last half of the season

he just wants to be respected . welcome to miami

justinnum1
07-04-2012, 10:47 PM
lebron

RT @DwyaneWade: 2morrow is a big day for #HeatNation..(Absolutely!! #HeatNation Stand Up

bron and wade trollin heat fans lol

Khri
07-04-2012, 10:55 PM
I think the reason they are saying it's a big day is because Allen is visiting, nothing more.

Bulls_fan90
07-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Curry resigning for 4 years.

Khri
07-04-2012, 10:58 PM

Honestly that would be funny :laugh2:

justinnum1
07-04-2012, 10:59 PM

Max

bucketss
07-05-2012, 11:05 AM

you were saying? still respect nash?:facepalm:

im happy 4 nash he deserves a real chance at a ring

looks like you still do hmm, another hypocrite exposed.

dh144498
07-05-2012, 11:06 AM
1 hour special for Ray Allen's departure? :D

justinnum1
07-05-2012, 11:15 AM
espn
LeBron James and Chris Paul are the closest of friends, but they will be at cross purposes over the next few days. They are recruiting against each other for the services of Ray Allen.

Allen hasn’t ruled out re-signing with the Boston Celtics, who have made him a strong monetary offer, but signs are pointing to Allen choosing between James' Miami Heat and Paul's Los Angeles Clippers.

On Thursday, the Heat will host Allen for a visit as they try to convince him to accept less money and perhaps a lesser role to join their bid to repeat as champions. Friday, Allen is scheduled to visit the Clippers, who have more money to offer and a clear role as the starting shooting guard.

hugepatsfan
07-05-2012, 11:18 AM
I'm hoping he goes to the Clips if it's between them and MIA. I think Terry over Ray is an improvement for BOS. Ray is better, don't get me wrong. But we need a scorer off the bench that can create his own shot. Terry does that, Ray doesn't. Just a better fit IMO. But if Ray goes to MIA, any improvement we make just gets negated by him going to our biggest competitor.

StarvingKnick22
07-05-2012, 11:27 AM
basically, he's deciding between LA(which I highly doubt) and Miami which might get a repeat

cubbies7177
07-05-2012, 11:34 AM

hahahahahahah

heat fans can call that "crying," I call that humor. watching lebron's mom troll for nba **** all game is too funny. you know she is too... she's looking for the next dirtiest player outside of delonte. thats gotta be so scarring for lebron... cant imagine if my mom pulled some ***** like that.

justinnum1
07-05-2012, 11:35 AM
you guys have no clue what your moms are doing when your in school

anyways, ray has family in orlando. hard to see him moving cross country. should probably know something by the end of the weekend.

utl768
07-05-2012, 11:44 AM
clippers are a better situation for him but if he wants another ring he will come to miami

cubbies7177
07-05-2012, 11:52 AM
you guys have no clue what your moms are doing when your in school

anyways, ray has family in orlando. hard to see him moving cross country. should probably know something by the end of the weekend.

wasnt it well documented that lebrons mom would go out clubbing on weeknights and come home wasted with some new dude? yeah my mom doesnt do that...

Heater4life
07-05-2012, 12:00 PM
wasnt it well documented that lebrons mom would go out clubbing on weeknights and come home wasted with some new dude? yeah my mom doesnt do that...

Who cares what Lebrons mom does! I hope Juwan Howard did the cabbage patch on her.

I hope Ray comes to my though, if he stays health he will add some fluidity and movement to our offense off the bench.

StarvingKnick22
07-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Alright everybody calm, the **** down. This thread isn't about their moms. Keep it in subject...please.

StarvingKnick22
07-07-2012, 05:34 PM
I told you guys! So change the title back

Avenged
07-07-2012, 05:46 PM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=738222