PDA

View Full Version : Deron Williams SHOOTS DOWN Houston so does D12

Pages : [1] 2

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 02:45 PM
http://twitter.com/sam_amick/status/217686121176514560

Source close to Brooklyn PG Deron Williams says Houston not likely to be added to his free agency wish list even if the Rockets get Dwight Howard. Williams is focused on the Nets or Dallas, his hometown team. If Williams felt differently and headed for Houston, and Howard signed the extension that no one thinks he'd ever sign, I'm guessing Rockets GM Daryl Morey would then be given a 27-year extension of his own.

The Rockets are trying to put together a trade for Dwight Howard without an assurance that he would sign an extension.

A source with knowledge of Howard’s thinking said Monday that there was “not a chance” he would be convinced to re-sign with Houston if traded there. Howard would leave during the summer of 2013 to sign elsewhere.

Howard has given no indication of planning to sign a long-term extension with the Magic.

Via David Aldridge/NBA.com

Read more: http://basketball.******.com/wiretap/221699/Source_No_Chance_Howard_Signs_Long_Term_With_Rocke ts#ixzz1yvVOTAjO

fadedmario
06-26-2012, 02:51 PM
So did Garnett with Boston - look how that turned out.

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 02:53 PM
So did Garnett with Boston - look how that turned out.

Not the same at all.

Losoway
06-26-2012, 02:54 PM
i could have told you this

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 02:59 PM
I guess both or D Will are going to.Dallas

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 03:01 PM
I guess both or D Will are going to.Dallas
troll harder

Avenged
06-26-2012, 03:03 PM
I almost feel bad for the Rockets..

KniCks4LiFe
06-26-2012, 03:04 PM
he's staying in Brooklyn and he's strong arming the Nets to get Howard. I predict Howard to the Nets on draft night. It's the perfect night to steal the limelight from the Knicks organization and stamp the arrival of the Brooklyn Nets.

NYsFinest
06-26-2012, 03:05 PM
"A source close with said...."

This sentence has zero credibility in the NBA... people just believe these when it favors their team. I'd rather just wait and see.

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 03:05 PM
I almost feel bad for the Rockets & Nets..

Fixed

Chronz
06-26-2012, 03:06 PM
You still gotta trade for Dwight if you can. Give the team a giant reset once he walks and you could possibly nab a few picks via S&T.

marj987
06-26-2012, 03:06 PM
troll harder

I would say you sound a bit scared but that would make it seem I'm saying so d will can come to Dallas, but dude you do sound kind of scared.

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 03:08 PM
"A source close with said...."

This sentence has zero credibility in the NBA... people just believe these when it favors their team. I'd rather just wait and see.

Your making absolutely no sense. You do realize that that when a writer says "sources close to___" it's usually the Players Agent or the player themselves who leak this info on purpose ""off the record" dont you?

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 03:09 PM
I would say you sound a bit scared but that would make it seem I'm saying so d will can come to Dallas, but dude you do sound kind of scared.

I'm shaking right now

JOhnnyTHaJet
06-26-2012, 03:10 PM

Not a Heat fan, but I think its time to change your sig.

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 03:10 PM
This isnt new news we all knew nobody wanted to go to Houston, there is nothing good about that team.

Rivera
06-26-2012, 03:11 PM
Dont believe it one bit. If houston is willing to trade for dwight without an extension on his contract and deron still hasnt decided on what to do deron could/would easily change his mind to play with houston

I feel like the same dwight howard reports just keep recycling: dwight wasnts brooklyn, deron wants to play with dwight, dwight wants to play with deron, dwight wants to be traded, dwight doesnt want to be traded, dwight wants to b traded before the draft, dwight changes his mind, dwight doesnt want to go to houston, dwight wants to go to la, dwight doesnt want to go la, etc etc etc

Its rather annoying and not even news anymore, i propose no dwight / deron threads until somethin actually happens. What happened to the dwight thread?

marj987
06-26-2012, 03:14 PM
Not a Heat fan, but I think its time to change your sig.

Yeah I know lmao, I've just been lazy with doing it, it's gonna get changed though.

RLundi
06-26-2012, 03:16 PM
Lol Nets fans holding tight to any glimmer of hope from various twitter feeds.

LongIslandIcedZ
06-26-2012, 03:17 PM
I remember when sources told me Lebron was leaning towards being a Knick. I wont believe anything until it happens.

MagicBucsSox
06-26-2012, 03:18 PM
I'll see your outdated obvious post Wavey, and raise you a stubborn rocket GM

Quote:
Brian K. Schmitz‏@MagicInsider

Whether Howard stays with Rockets or not, they feel they will have to start over as team is made up anyway. So it's not really a big gamble.

LTBaByyy
06-26-2012, 03:19 PM
This time next week, we will know a lot of stuff

Kind of crazy and nervous

Plan A) Deron

Plan B) Josh Smith and Joe Johnson (Yes I know his contract)

Plan C) Sign RFA like Gordon and Hibbert

Plan D) Wait for next year FA class (CP3, Howard, others)

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 03:19 PM

Thats fine if they trade for D12. Big waste tho.

Badluck33
06-26-2012, 03:20 PM

starting over with young players that were drafted is alot better than starting over with out.

So its a bad gamble.

DR_1
I love how all these "insiders" know what every star is thinking :laugh:

EDUTEXANS
yall are tripping, I mean why would the Rockets still be pursuing Howard if they were sure would not re-sign?

Like the guy above say, you're not supposed to believe in things until they happen, especially when it's not official

RLundi
06-26-2012, 03:22 PM
Your making absolutely no sense. You do realize that that when a writer says "sources close to___" it's usually the Players Agent or the player themselves who leak this info on purpose ""off the record" dont you?

:laugh:

LOL! You are in such denial! How do you know this??

Oh man, this is like a husband going out all night and coming home with smeared lipstick on his face and smelling like perfume and his wife trying to convince herself he was just out with the guys playing poker and his phone died. Sad!

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 03:26 PM
:laugh:

LOL! You are in such denial! How do you know this??

Oh man, this is like a husband going out all night and coming home with smeared lipstick on his face and smelling like perfume and his wife trying to convince herself he was just out with the guys playing poker and his phone died. Sad!

Umm because Stephen A Smith. The man who broke the Big-3 to Miami a month before everyone else said as much when Mark Cuban was on the show.

I'm not really sure you should be sharing personal stories like that on here.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
Yea these nets fans in here needa stop with the "he will not" and the "there's no chance" your a nobody you know nothing nor do I.... But we are not saying he is deff gonna resign if traded to rockets and dwill is deff gonna join were just saying there a possiblity and there's no denying that untill it happens or doesn't happen.

Stop acrin like you know dwill and dwight personal thoughts. If stupid and enough with the sources untill dwill and dwight say from there very own mouth on a camera I will never go to houston then there always a chance....

LTBaByyy
WaveyCrocket, JMorey3829 or whatever, and DoMeFavors will delete their account if D Will signs with Mavs

I guarantee it. All Stars wont sign there sorry and they want one so bad it gets desperate (D Will was forced there by trade).

Ex: Red Carpet, Posters of New Arena, Inside Pyro all for opposing teams stars lol

They didnt even do that for their own players

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 03:27 PM
WaveyCrocket, JMorey3829 or whatever, and DoMeFavors will delete their account if D Will signs with Mavs

I guarantee it. All Stars wont sign there sorry and they want one so bad it gets desperate.

Ex: Red Carpet, Posters of New Arena, Inside Pyro all for opposing teams stars lol

when is the last time an allstar signed in Dallas? LOL

beasted86
06-26-2012, 03:27 PM
I could care less whether Deron Williams actually signs with Dallas, but I hope only for the sake of "media sources" that he doesn't.

FCK ESPN, Twitter, and the other rumoer mills and this garbage they continually spew. "Sources say LeBron is signing with the Knicks" "Sources say Dwight Howard is going to opt out and sign with the Nets even if they trade him to another team" Total jackasses.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-26-2012, 03:28 PM
Stpehen a smith/ hhahahahahahahahahhaah he is one of the biggest dwight to bk recruiters out there. You just ruined yourself hahahaha

justinnum1
06-26-2012, 03:28 PM

lol

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 03:29 PM
Stpehen a smith/ hhahahahahahahahahhaah he is one of the biggest dwight to bk recruiters out there. You just ruined yourself hahahaha

actually he is a huge Knick homer and what does that have to do with anything?

LongIslandIcedZ
06-26-2012, 03:29 PM
Umm because Stephen A Smith. The man who broke the Big-3 to Miami a month before everyone else said as much when Mark Cuban was on the show.

I understand defending your team and such, with so much bandwagon hopping going on in the sports world, its nice to see someone defend their team so vigarously. Having said that, Stephen A Smith is not a credible source, making 1 good call doesnt even out with the atrocious calls he's made.

gatkins11
06-26-2012, 03:30 PM

When is the last time Dallas had the cap space to sign an all-star?

LTBaByyy
06-26-2012, 03:31 PM

Lol When have we had cap space to pursue them?

The Nets always have cap space! They pursue All Stars in their prime all the time

This is the first time in forever the Mavs have Cap Space and pursued an All Star in their prime in Free Agency

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 03:32 PM
I understand defending your team and such, with so much bandwagon hopping going on in the sports world, its nice to see someone defend their team so vigarously. Having said that, Stephen A Smith is not a credible source, making 1 good call doesnt even out with the atrocious calls he's made.

what does Stephen A have to do with this Dwight Howard story? He explained how the media deals with NBA players and his agents thats it.

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 03:33 PM
Lol When have we had cap space to pursue them?

The Nets always have cap space! They pursue All Stars in their prime all the time

This is the first time in forever the Mavs have Cap Space and pursued an All Star in their prime in Free Agency

Yeah this is the first time in Mavs HISTORY they've had cap space. Cool story bro.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-26-2012, 03:33 PM
You said you know so cause stephen a smith said so bro.

He has been all out on the bring dwight to bk stuff bro he said on his own radio show to a fan he was trying to get dwight to bk.... He is a brooklyn homer

DR_1
06-26-2012, 03:34 PM
Broussard is even worse than Stephen A

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 03:35 PM

:facepalm:

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 03:36 PM

troll harder

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 03:37 PM
You said you know so cause stephen a smith said so bro.

No i didn't. The Florida school system is still really failing their kids I see.

RLundi

Oh, you mean Stephan A Smith, from Brooklyn? Yeah, I'm sure he can separate his feelings from credible reporting. Remember how butthurt he was when Dwight opted in? LOL THAT'S who you're gonna hang your hat on?

This is just like the entire last year when all Nets fans swore on the Bible they were getting Dwight. They didn't. Open your eyes to the possibility that Dwight goes elsewhere. I'm not saying he will, but at least realize the possibility.

Geez, at this point, it's just so pathetic.

LTBaByyy
WaveyCrockett is fighting for his team a little tooooo hard hahaha

I kind of hope D Will picks the Nets so WaveyCrockett doesnt hurt himself

I believe in the Mavs front office and we have a championship so Cuban has a lot of plans if D Will doesnt sign

I dont see where the Nets go if they lose out on D Will honestly

Frozenred
06-26-2012, 03:38 PM
The Rockets must feel like they were just rejected by a hot girl.

DoMeFavors

I guarantee it. All Stars wont sign there sorry and they want one so bad it gets desperate (D Will was forced there by trade).

We went over this before what free agents have the MAvs ever signed?

Hawkeye15
You still gotta trade for Dwight if you can. Give the team a giant reset once he walks and you could possibly nab a few picks via S&T.

exactly. I keep telling my friends down in Houston, "who cares if its a one year rental. Where are you going now? At least you have a 10% chance to keep Dwight and build, and a 90% chance of sucking for a couple of years and then stockpiling high picks".

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-26-2012, 03:39 PM

U didnt say this?

gatkins11
06-26-2012, 03:41 PM

What cap space have they ever had in the Mark Cuban era? None.

ManRam
06-26-2012, 03:42 PM
We've known both of these for a while now.

The DH saying "no chance" quote is a few days/weeks old. It's been out since before the last few days at least, where Houston seemingly still seems interested.

Deron saying he'd only play for those two teams is far from news too. I guess it's "new" that he said "even if they get Dwight".

Hope Houston doesn't care. Dwight is as fickle as seemingly any athlete ever. But yeah...I really want Houston to keep at it.

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 03:42 PM
Oh, you mean Stephan A Smith, from Brooklyn? Yeah, I'm sure he can separate his feelings from credible reporting. Remember how butthurt he was when Dwight opted in? LOL THAT'S who you're gonna hang your hat on?

This is just like the entire last year when all Nets fans swore on the Bible they were getting Dwight. They didn't. Open your eyes to the possibility that Dwight goes elsewhere. I'm not saying he will, but at least realize the possibility.

Geez, at this point, it's just so pathetic.

So Stephen A is going to put his career and reputation in jeopardy to lie about a story he heard? PLEASE

LTBaByyy
06-26-2012, 03:43 PM

Enough to get a championship.

Ayyyy do the LT Baby :dance: Ayyyyy do the LT Babyy :dance: Ayyyy do the LT Babyyy :dance:

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 03:45 PM

Ayyyy do the LT Baby :dance: Ayyyyy do the LT Babyy :dance: Ayyyy do the LT Babyyy :dance:

phail lol

jrm2054
06-26-2012, 03:45 PM
Houston can try but both seem to have no interest in going there at all

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 03:46 PM
U didnt say this?

You need to work on your reading comprehension. When did I say SA Smith confirmed Dwight stuff? lol

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 03:47 PM

Who ever signed with the Nets?

DoMeFavors

Got a championship then turned into a joke the year after, couldnt eve put up a fight to defend the title...looked horrible out there..One of the worst defending champs of all time.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
Houston can try but both seem to have no interest in going there at all

When u have proof of this statement from the mouths of dwill or dwight let us know

gatkins11
06-26-2012, 03:48 PM

:laugh2:

DoMeFavors
Who ever signed with the Nets?

Alonzo and we didnt have to pay him 100 million to come like Amare LMFAO

RLundi
So Stephen A is going to put his career and reputation in jeopardy to lie about a story he heard? PLEASE

Please think with the brain that your mommy gave you. Screamin' A just reports Dwight wants to go to the Nets- common knowledge! He has no idea of Dwight's thinking and neither do you! He may very well acquiesce to being in Houston with Deron. If that happens, please don't cut your yourself.

Sadds The Gr8

u spelled blasphemous wrong.

oak2455

Are kidding he's the biggest hack out there .... He's a comedian

gatkins11
06-26-2012, 03:49 PM
Stephen A. Smith is a joke. His New York bias kills his credibility.

oak2455
06-26-2012, 03:49 PM

When he was 50?? Or after his heart condition

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 03:50 PM
Are kidding he's the biggest hack out there .... He's a comedian
Really what a hack he only broke the biggest NBA story of this generation

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 03:51 PM
When he was 50?? Or after his heart condition

I think your confusing Alonzo with Eddy Curry LMFAO.

oak2455
06-26-2012, 03:52 PM

Same guy who forced his way out... Lmao! Dr J says hi
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/ian_thomsen/12/14/artest.mourning/

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 03:53 PM
Anyways this is funny all these Knick fans claim they dont care about the Nets but are in every Net related thread hoping to hear news Deron wont stay with the Nets, Houston fans are clueless because NOBODY wants to play for that team, and Magic fans just dont want Dwight to have his choice of going to the Nets. KEEP HATING I LOVE IT!

LTBaByyy
06-26-2012, 03:54 PM

1) He was definitely not in his prime of his career, he was 33

2) The same Alonzo Mourning that demanded to be traded MONTHS later after signing that he wanted out of the Nets organization

:laugh: Fail

DoMeFavors
Same guy who forced his way out... Lmao! Dr J says hi
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/ian_thomsen/12/14/artest.mourning/

Also got Jason Kidd and Vince Carter in their primes to resign with the Nets...guess they are nobodys either.

waveycrockett
Anyways this is funny all these Knick fans claim they dont care about the Nets but are in every Net related thread hoping to hear news Deron wont stay with the Nets, Houston fans are clueless because NOBODY wants to play for that team, and Magic fans just dont want Dwight to have his choice of going to the Nets. KEEP HATING I LOVE IT!

Yeah they are not worried at allllllllllll :speechless:

oak2455
06-26-2012, 03:55 PM
I hate 22 win seasons and trading away draft picks year after year.... Greatness

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 03:55 PM
1) He was definitely not in his prime of his career, he was 33

2) The same Alonzo Mourning that demanded to be traded MONTHS later after signing that he wanted out of the Nets organization

:laugh: Fail

Doesnt matter what happened after fact is he signed with the Nets!

Hoopin&Swoopin
06-26-2012, 03:56 PM

I'd just like Net fans to be objective, that's all. Dwight and Deron may very well end up in Brooklyn, but to act like it's a done deal is foolish.

oak2455
06-26-2012, 03:57 PM
Also got Jason Kidd and Vince Carter in their primes to resign with the Nets...guess they are nobodys either.

Can you read? And Zo was no where near his prime.... And Jay Kidd that's when his wife was beating him or he was beating her ... Lol

GiantsSwaGG

A 100 year old Alonzo Mourning was ya best signing :laugh:

I rather give amare 100 millon then sign Alonzo who was done and didn't want to be there lmao

waveycrockett
I hate 22 win seasons and trading away draft picks year after year.... Greatness

Knicks fans speak from experience!! Still giving up lottery picks for Marbury 10 years later LOL

LTBaByyy
06-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Doesnt matter what happened after fact is he signed with the Nets!

He was 33 years, way past his prime!!!!! If you want to play that game

The Mavs had had wayyyyyy more former All Stars than Nets easily

I dont even know why this is being argued, Mavs have a championship

They also have a championship with Jason Kidd the Nets best player in franchise history

Do the Nets have a NBA championship? Or do you still watch the ABA highlights

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 03:59 PM
]A 100 year old Alonzo Mourning was ya best signing[/B] :laugh:

I rather give amare 100 millon then sign Alonzo who was done and didn't want to be there lmao

Knicks were too busy with the Jerome James and Eddy Curry sweepstakes to go for Alonzo who got his ring at 100.

DoMeFavors
A 100 year old Alonzo Mourning was ya best signing :laugh:

Still put together a championship team with Kidd, unlike wasting so much money in Amare, Melo, Tyson to be a 7th seed. THATS PATHETIC

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
Lol that's not what we are worried about dwight has no say we can trade him anywhere we want ... That's why the rockets willing to gamble to cool ... He can have sources leak he won't resign all he want rockets don't seem to care nor did the warriors last year

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-26-2012, 04:00 PM
Nets won a championship with kidd and vc? That's real new news

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 04:01 PM
He was 33 years, way past his prime!!!!! If you want to play that game

The Mavs had had wayyyyyy more former All Stars than Nets easily

I dont even know why this is being argued, Mavs have a championship

They also have a championship with Jason Kidd the Nets best player in franchise history

Do the Nets have a NBA championship? Or do you still watch the ABA highlights

Ok MAvs have a championship but everyone stop caring after that Dirk,Kidd,Marion all showed up to camp out of shape and Cuban didnt resign his key role players and Center...so congrats on a championship only a year ago but look how things change in a year you are back to the joke that is the Mavs.

lkingratedr
06-26-2012, 04:01 PM
I say its Brooklyn or bust if they both want the same team and to be honest I think Brooklyn will be better suited for both

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 04:02 PM
Knicks were too busy with the Jerome James and Eddy Curry sweepstakes to go for Alonzo who got his ring at 100.

Did he get the ring before or after he wanted to get traded from the Nets?

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 04:03 PM

Did Eddy Curry get his after the Knicks? LOL

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 04:05 PM
Still put together a championship team with Kidd, unlike wasting so much money in Amare, Melo, Tyson to be a 7th seed. THATS PATHETIC

Yea you're right, only problem is they didn't win a championship with the Nets... Kidd got his ring with the Mavs...

LongIslandIcedZ
Why do you keep bringing up the Knicks? The past is the past, there is no point in arguing about which team was more crap. The reason people are giving Nets fans crap because they continue to dismiss the idea that Dwight could end up on a team other than Brooklyn. It's foolish to think that way, especially since Houston said they dont mind renting Dwight for a year, and have a package that blows NJ out of the water.

Its mind numbing having to read through all the bad deals that both teams have made, being the team that has made less horrible moves is nothing to brag about, both teams have sucked.

knicksfan42

:clap: Alonzo "in his 12th season, who as soon as he signed with the Nets became complete ****" Mourning, congrats. I would hope you didn't overpay for his 8 PPG and 2 RPG season one or his 10 PPG and 7 RPG season two and combined 30 games played for both seasons, though you probably did.

LTBaByyy
Ok MAvs have a championship but everyone stop caring after that Dirk,Kidd,Marion all showed up to camp out of shape and Cuban didnt resign his key role players and Center...so congrats on a championship only a year ago but look how things change in a year you are back to the joke that is the Mavs.

And we still made the playoffs with all this bad stuff you are saying :laugh:

The Nets cant even made the playoffs with Deron Williams!!! Thats sad.

When is the last time the Nets made the playoffs anyways?

DoMeFavors

Amare and Melo worst one two punch in history no chemistry at all.

oak2455
06-26-2012, 04:06 PM
Do the Nets have a NBA Championship ??? Did we all blackout when this happened??? Somebody look that up I find 0 .... Nothing .... Nodda

dtmagnet
06-26-2012, 04:07 PM
Thats fine if they trade for D12. Big waste tho.

Not as big a waste as the Nets trading for Wallace.

DoMeFavors
And we still made the playoffs with all this bad stuff you are saying :laugh:

The Nets cant even made the playoffs with Deron Williams!!! Thats sad.

When is the last time the Nets made the playoffs anyways?

With no Brook Lopez! Also no training camp! Brook came back for 5 games and oh yeah the terrible Nets beat the CHAMPIONSHIP Mavericks when Lopez dropped 38.

LTBaByyy
Why are the Nets fans arguing with the Mavs and Knicks saying their team is better?

Mavs and Knicks have championships

Mavs and Knicks still made the playoffs

What have the Nets done in their franchise?

They shouldnt have moved to Brooklyn, they should have moved to NBDL

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 04:08 PM
Do the Nets have a NBA Championship ??? Did we all blackout when this happened??? Somebody look that up I find 0 .... Nothing .... Nodda

Well you were alive for that Nets championship werent you? I mean you are like 50 right?

knicksfan42
06-26-2012, 04:08 PM
Why do you keep bringing up the Knicks? The past is the past, there is no point in arguing about which team was more crap. The reason people are giving Nets fans crap because they continue to dismiss the idea that Dwight could end up on a team other than Brooklyn. It's foolish to think that way, especially since Houston said they dont mind renting Dwight for a year, and have a package that blows NJ out of the water.

Its mind numbing having to read through all the bad deals that both teams have made, being the team that has made less horrible moves is nothing to brag about, both teams have sucked.

^ This. Dwight has no say in the matter if someone is willing to rent him for a year. If Houston is willing to do it, there's nothing stopping them and their deal does blow the Nets deal out of the water.

LTBaByyy
06-26-2012, 04:09 PM
The Nets always bring up Brook Lopez when dealing with not making the playoffs hahaha

Oh man, if they are banking on Brook Lopez I dont know what excuse they have for next year if D Will signs with them

Htownballa1622
06-26-2012, 04:10 PM
This thread had turned to crap. If you want to find some of the worst posters of this site, then look through this trollfest

oak2455
06-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Well you were alive for that Nets championship werent you? I mean you are like 50 right?

I think your moms calling you.... So no championships cool nice talk

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 04:11 PM
The Nets always bring up Brook Lopez when dealing with not making the playoffs hahaha

Oh man, if they are banking on Brook Lopez I dont know what excuse they have for next year if D Will signs with them

WHEN he REsigns with the Nets

YoungOne
06-26-2012, 04:12 PM
that doesnt sound like shutting down...

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 04:12 PM
Did Eddy Curry get his after the Knicks? LOL

Jason Kidd get his after he demanded a trade? LOL

RLundi
06-26-2012, 04:13 PM
DoMeFavors vs the world right now lol.

The world is winning by the way, if you're scoring at home.

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 04:14 PM
DoMeFavors vs the world right now lol.

The world is winning by the way, if you're scoring at home.

There is no winning I have my beliefs you guys have yours, what you say is not going to change how I feel.

LTBaByyy
06-26-2012, 04:14 PM
Every good player the Net has had, demanded to be traded lol

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 04:16 PM
Amare and Melo worst one two punch in history no chemistry at all.

Nets, worse franchise in history to attract stars let alone keep em!!

RLundi
06-26-2012, 04:17 PM
There is no winning I have my beliefs you guys have yours, what you say is not going to change how I feel.

That was actually remarkably sensible.

Fair enough, I can respect that.

oak2455
06-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Philadelphia Eagles and the Nets have one thing in common .......:clap:

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 04:19 PM
Philadelphia Eagles and the Nets have one thing in common .......:clap:

Knicks and Eagles have a lot in common overpaid for players but suck so bad

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 04:20 PM
Every good player the Net has had, demanded to be traded lol

who? Jkidd?

LTBaByyy
06-26-2012, 04:21 PM
Better yet, Dwight should go to Nets, they have the same personality

Evolution23
06-26-2012, 04:21 PM
The state of jersey and sewer systems have a lot in common

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 04:24 PM
The state of jersey and sewer systems have a lot in common

That has a lot to do with this topic...you jealous of NJ or something? You are probably living in some dirt cheap studio in NY arent you, or the slums of NY long island right?

JOhnnyTHaJet
06-26-2012, 04:24 PM
DoMeFavors, just shut up, enough is enough.

I'm a Nets fan just like you but you keep losing these arguments. PSD is full of trolls and for some reason most of them hate the Nets (extremely random).

Just wait and see, stop talking like you KNOW things will happen, nobody knows. The day we all do is the day people can talk.

This speculative arguing is complete nonsense, by you and by all of these posters who try to act like they know everything.

I realize you're trying to defend the Nets, and thats great, but just take a step back and realize you're convincing no one.

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 04:26 PM
Jason Kidd get his after he demanded a trade? LOL
How much did you guys give up for Marbury again?

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 04:26 PM

I'm a Nets fan just like you but you keep losing these arguments. PSD is full of trolls and for some reason most of them hate the Nets (extremely random).

Just wait and see, stop talking like you KNOW things will happen, nobody knows. The day we all do is the day people can talk.

This speculative arguing is complete nonsense, by you and by all of these posters who try to act like they know everything.

I realize you're trying to defend the Nets, and thats great, but just take a step back and realize you're convincing no one.

Ok then side with the other fans that trash the team that you like...

Blink
06-26-2012, 04:27 PM
Lol how is this thread still going?

But anyway im not to sure why Houston has problems attracting pieces.
Front office doesn't sit around and watch the team rot. Atleast they try unlike my Pistons, the Bobcats, Wizards (improving).

Ive always kind of liked the Rockets. Just had bad luck with Yao & Tmac

thekmp211
well if its on twitter it must be true..

thekmp211

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 04:28 PM
well if its on twitter it must be true..

Yea just some random dude on twitter not Sam Amick or anything

JOhnnyTHaJet
06-26-2012, 04:29 PM
Better yet, Dwight should go to Nets, they have the same personality

I'm convinced you're the biggest homer and biggest troll on this whole entire site.

You provide no valid information, you always throw out random one liners that have no backing besides your own bias opinion, and frankly, fans like you are the reason I hate talking basketball on PSD.

marj987
06-26-2012, 04:29 PM

I don't hate the nets the nets are my second fav team.

EasternStar
06-26-2012, 04:31 PM
Its Brooklyn or bust 4 Dwight & D-Will (2)

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 04:32 PM
How much did you guys give up for Marbury again?

Your the team that traded away a lottery pick for a soon to be free agent in G Force right?

JOhnnyTHaJet

I dont need to take "sides", I'm not 7.

They can trash this team all they want, It doesnt matter to me, half of these people don't know what theyre talking about.

You should adjust to the internet a little better and realize that people who just comment to hate have no valuable opinion.

LTBaByyy
I'm convinced you're the biggest homer and biggest troll on this whole entire site.

You provide no valid information, you always throw out random one liners that have no backing besides your own bias opinion, and frankly, fans like you are the reason I hate talking basketball on PSD.

Stop crying, its a forum not church.

What did I not back up??? Challenge me to a debate about Nets vs Mavs

PLEASE! :)

LongIslandIcedZ

Do you truly not realize why there is hate for the Nets? It's because half the fanbase (I'm not necessarily calling you out) acts as if Dwight is already on the Nets. The Nets doint acquire Dwight, then half the fanbase leaves the forum until the next Nets rumor surfaces. Again, I'm not saying your one of those fans, you dont seem to be, but the reason Nets fans catch a lot of flack isnt really random at all.

JOhnnyTHaJet
06-26-2012, 04:33 PM
I don't hate the nets the nets are my second fav team.

Okay......?

marj987
06-26-2012, 04:35 PM
Got a championship then turned into a joke the year after, couldnt eve put up a fight to defend the title...looked horrible out there..One of the worst defending champs of all time.

This team is getting old, so that's why nobody cares, especially since it was only 66 games, no one even cares that heat are champs, nobody really even gave af about this season.

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Your the team that traded away a lottery pick for a soon to be free agent in G Force right?

I believe the Knicks coined that move yes. Lottery pick and jordan hill for washed up T-mac? Good times.

LTBaByyy
06-26-2012, 04:37 PM
I am still laughing that his name is DoMeFavors lol

New people probably think he is a Jazz fan

JOhnnyTHaJet
06-26-2012, 04:38 PM
Stop crying, its a forum not church.

What did I not back up??? Challenge me to a debate about Nets vs Mavs

PLEASE! :)

Why bother?

You sit here and speculate over and over.

"THE NETS ARE THE WORST FRANCHISE EVER" "DWILL KNOWS HE WANTS DALLAS, ITS HIS HOME TOWN, WHO WOULD WANT BROOKLYN" blah blah blah. Its all opinion.

Every team goes through slumps, times where they need to regroup. Don't even try to act like there wasnt a time where the Mavs were the laughing stock of the NBA. Do you recall the 90's?

The rosters of either team havent even been put together, so to debate whos better 4 months away from the regular season is nonsense.

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 04:38 PM
I dont need to take "sides", I'm not 7.

They can trash this team all they want, It doesnt matter to me, half of these people don't know what theyre talking about.

You should adjust to the internet a little better and realize that people who just comment to hate have no valuable opinion.

What im saying is why are coming at me when im defending my team, and you like the team also? You dont defend your own team? because your not 7?

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 04:42 PM
I believe the Knicks coined that move yes. Lottery pick and jordan hill for washed up T-mac? Good times.

Yeah only difference is, we added a couple of superstars since that's was our mission since we need to free up cap space...I wonder if trading a lottery pick for G Force who's leaving via free agency is enough to land d will and Dwight lol

marj987
Why are nets fans even talking, even if you sign Williams what are you gonna have to offer? It's just gonna be a two man show in new jersey if Dwight comes, I bet the magic will be a better team than the nets if Dwight comes over to NJ.

xxplayerxx23
Part of me wants the Nets to get howard and retain Deron because I live close to bklynn and can hit some games. And then I see do me favors and I want everything bad to happen. Im siding with rooting for the nets to get howard, But Damn Domefavors stop it for all the nets fans on here, your making them look bad.

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 04:43 PM
yeah only difference is, we added a couple of superstars since that's was our mission since we need to free up cap space...i wonder if trading a lottery pick for g force who's leaving via free agency is enough to land d will and dwight lol

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

JOhnnyTHaJet
What im saying is why are coming at me when im defending my team, and you like the team also? You dont defend your own team? because your not 7?

You're going into each thread acting like you're the representative for the Nets. You dont need to argue every issue, quality over quantity.

Go into threads with valid information and something that makes sense instead of arguing over speculation like the others.

Time will tell what happens to the Nets, you don't need to go on a convincing spree.

xxplayerxx23

You are comparing the knicks who cleared cap space and got two good players to build around to One of the worst trades ever? #6 pick for gforce who opted out. Hmmm

JOhnnyTHaJet
06-26-2012, 04:44 PM
Why are nets fans even talking, even if you sign Williams what are you gonna have to offer? It's just gonna be a two man show in new jersey if Dwight comes, I bet the magic will be a better team than the nets if Dwight comes over to NJ.

I guess ignorance is bliss.

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 04:45 PM
Why are the Nets fans arguing with the Mavs and Knicks saying their team is better?

Mavs and Knicks have championships

Mavs and Knicks still made the playoffs

What have the Nets done in their franchise?

They shouldnt have moved to Brooklyn, they should have moved to NBDL

Its two Net fans doing that But I agree 100 percent

LongIslandIcedZ
06-26-2012, 04:45 PM
You're going into each thread acting like you're the representative for the Nets. You dont need to argue every issue, quality over quantity.

Go into threads with valid information and something that makes sense instead of arguing over speculation like the others.

Time will tell what happens to the Nets, you don't need to go on a convincing spree.

I wish that special group of fans from every team's fanbase would read this before they decide to try and argue with people. This should be a bulletin on the main page. Good work.

marj987
06-26-2012, 04:46 PM
WHere is glen20 I need a laugh right about now.

waveycrockett
You are comparing the knicks who cleared cap space and got two good players to build around to One of the worst trades ever? #6 pick for gforce who opted out. Hmmm

The Knicks gave away multiple lottery picks, not 1 like the Nets for a washed up player, not a good player like the Nets got, that cleared up cap space to hand out one of the worst contracts of all time. Great move guys.

DoMeFavors
Part of me wants the Nets to get howard and retain Deron because I live close to bklynn and can hit some games. And then I see do me favors and I want everything bad to happen. Im siding with rooting for the nets to get howard, But Damn Domefavors stop it for all the nets fans on here, your making them look bad.

so because I write stuff you hate an entire team because of me? You live in America is there are some people that talk about America is a biased way you are going to hate America because of that?

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 04:47 PM
WHere is glen20 I need a laugh right about now.

Lol time to take your sig down tho lOl

DoMeFavors
Yeah only difference is, we added a couple of superstars since that's was our mission since we need to free up cap space...I wonder if trading a lottery pick for G Force who's leaving via free agency is enough to land d will and Dwight lol

How is Wallace leaving?

thekmp211
I am still laughing that his name is DoMeFavors lol

New people probably think he is a Jazz fan

lol

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 04:48 PM
The Knicks gave away multiple lottery picks, not 1 like the Nets for a washed up player, not a good player like the Nets, that cleared up cap space to hand out one of the worst contracts of all time. Great move guys.

Lol You might be worse the DOMefavors, thats hard to do.One of the worst of all time hmm go check your facts. Were in his 3rd year and he has had one amazing year, and one injury year. Before we got melo He was top 3 in MVP race that year, So Maybe wait until the nets can keep a guy of his caliaber before you start talking

JOhnnyTHaJet
06-26-2012, 04:49 PM
I wish that special group of fans from every team's fanbase would read this before they decide to try and argue with people. This should be a bulletin on the main page. Good work.

Appreciate it.

But unfortunately not many will truly understand it or even follow that way of thinking.

LTBaByyy
06-26-2012, 04:49 PM
Why bother?

You sit here and speculate over and over.

"THE NETS ARE THE WORST FRANCHISE EVER" "DWILL KNOWS HE WANTS DALLAS, ITS HIS HOME TOWN, WHO WOULD WANT BROOKLYN" blah blah blah. Its all opinion.

Every team goes through slumps, times where they need to regroup. Don't even try to act like there wasnt a time where the Mavs were the laughing stock of the NBA. Do you recall the 90's?

The rosters of either team havent even been put together, so to debate whos better 4 months away from the regular season is nonsense.

1) When did I say that?

2) You over hear saying stop bashing but you straight up bash the Mavs saying they were the laughing stock

You are the definition of a hyprocrite

Please tell me how many years the Nets been around! Since the ABA and you are talking about the Mavs being bad in the 90's in the first years of existing???? :laugh:

The Nets havent had one championship since ABA ended and they joined the 70s

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 04:50 PM
so because I write stuff you hate an entire team because of me? You live in America is there are some people that talk about America is a biased way you are going to hate America because of that?

I am just saying you say some things that dont make sense. I know you can do better, Ive seen you right great posts, I dont understand why you right posts about NJ and then end up talking about how bad the knicks are, yet were better then you. I really do pray they get deron and howard, Id love brooklyn to have a team. Knicks vs nets would be a hot ticket

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 04:51 PM
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

Melo, Tyson & Amare alone >>> Nets entire team :laugh:

waveycrockett
Lol You might be worse the DOMefavors, thats hard to do.One of the worst of all time hmm go check your facts. Were in his 3rd year and he has had one amazing year, and one injury year. Before we got melo He was top 3 in MVP race that year, So Maybe wait until the nets can keep a guy of his caliaber before you start talking

$100 Million for a player with 2 BAD knees, a bad back, no post game, no insured contract and whose average fell to 17 and 7 in just the second year. Sorry man.

DoMeFavors
1) When did I say that?

2) You over hear saying stop bashing but you straight up bash the Mavs saying they were the laughing stock

Please tell me how many years the Nets been around! Since the ABA and you are talking about the Mavs being bad in the 90's in the first years of existing???? :laugh:

Not a lot of teams have won championships since the NBA came into play Pistons,Bulls,Rockets,Celtics,Lakers and a few others that won a couple of times

JOhnnyTHaJet
06-26-2012, 04:52 PM
1) When did I say that?

You clearly have a reading comprehension problem.

Re-read the post.....

xxplayerxx23
$100 Million for a player with 2 BAD knees, a bad back, no post game, no insured contract and whose average fell to 17 and 7 in just the second year. Sorry man.

I cant get banned, I have free agents to get in the mock so Ill just say Ok...

BigCityofDreams

He is. At least DoMeFavors didn't say I can't wait to :dance: on your dead grandparents grave when DWILL Re-signs

waveycrockett
Melo, Tyson & Amare alone >>> Nets entire team :laugh:

Yea they really proved that on Feb. 20th lol

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 04:53 PM
How is Wallace leaving?

He's a free agent that can go to a winning team instead of a team that's rebuilding that's how!

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 04:53 PM
You clearly have a reading comprehension problem.

Re-read the post.....

I read it, I respect what you said. Some net fans in here make you think there arent any fans that make any sense..

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Giants Wallace is staying. Kings ganna offer him a 3 year deal and over pay lol they can have him

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 04:55 PM
He's a free agent that can go to a winning team instead of a team that's rebuilding that's how!

Question. Are the Knicks considered a "winning" team or a "rebuilding" team?

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 04:56 PM

He can but from what his agent said and Billy King said he wants to stay, he wants money. And Nets arent rebuilding they traded picks for him.

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 04:58 PM
Question. Are the Knicks considered a "winning" team or a "rebuilding" team?

12-1 odds to win it all next year.
36-30 With amare and Melo missing a total of 17+games. Id say were a winning team.

LakersA's49ers
d-will and DH12 are the bigget d bags that have ever walked the earth. **** up and play ball sissys

JOhnnyTHaJet
I read it, I respect what you said. Some net fans in here make you think there arent any fans that make any sense..

Thank you for actually understanding the post, it has become a rarity on this site.

A lot of the Nets fans around here are very strange. I'm not sure where they're coming from. Some act way too overly entitled and others act like the world will end tomorrow.

The beauty of sports is that at any time your team could become great, become noticeable, and become a champion. Look at the Supersonics, their entire fanbase got thrown under the bus and their team was in shambles. A few years later they're now one of the best teams in the NBA. Fans have to realize its okay to be bad, its okay to be hopeful, but be reasonable.

GiantsSwaGG
Yea they really proved that on Feb. 20th lol

:laugh: Yeah we also proved it winning the series

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 05:00 PM
Thank you for actually understanding the post, it has become a rarity on this site.

A lot of the Nets fans around here are very strange. I'm not sure where they're coming from. Some act way too overly entitled and others act like the world will end tomorrow.

The beauty of sports is that at any time your team could become great, become noticeable, and become a champion. Look at the Supersonics, their entire fanbase got thrown under the bus and their team was in shambles. A few years later they're now one of the best teams in the NBA. Fans have to realize its okay to be bad, its okay to be hopeful, but be reasonable.

I understand where your coming from. But it does get frustrating to keep on losing. Nets need this to turn around some bad years. Its like people forget not to long ago nets were a great team.Kidd,Carter,RJ,Kristic before the knee problems. If the nets get deron and howard and keep wallace they will be a force, and Ill be exicted for a Knicks-Nets rivarly.

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 05:01 PM
:laugh: Yeah we also proved it winning the series

Deron had more points that night also than Knicks had wins

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 05:01 PM
:laugh: Lin alone had more points then your team had wins!

And Deron had more points than the Kncks had wins LMFAO!!! IRONNYY

LTBaByyy
06-26-2012, 05:03 PM
d-will and DH12 are the bigget d bags that have ever walked the earth. **** up and play ball sissys

How is D Will a sissy?

Howard is the one trying to follow him!

D Will is going to do his own thing

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 05:04 PM

Big deal we finished over .500

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 05:04 PM
He can but from what his agent said and Billy King said he wants to stay, he wants money. And Nets arent rebuilding they traded picks for him.

So can the Celtics...hmm what team would you rather play for?

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 05:05 PM
Big deal we finished over .500
They give out rings for finishing 6 games over .500 now?

Kevj77
06-26-2012, 05:06 PM
I guess it isn't that huge of a gamble for them. If Dwight walks they can tank and go for lottery picks. Houston has finished 9th in the west three years in a row. Not good enough to make the playoff and not bad enough to get a lottery pick

That is a tough spot to be in stuck as a average team forever.

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 05:06 PM

Not sure but hey at least the give out lottery picks for finishing as bad as the nets did,,,, Oh wait I forgot....... my bad

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 05:07 PM

And yet you guyscouldn't make the playoffs LMFAO IRONY..I guess winning 23 games is a good thing... :laugh:

JOhnnyTHaJet
I understand where your coming from. But it does get frustrating to keep on losing. Nets need this to turn around some bad years. Its like people forget not to long ago nets were a great team.Kidd,Carter,RJ,Kristic before the knee problems. If the nets get deron and howard and keep wallace they will be a force, and Ill be exicted for a Knicks-Nets rivarly.

People think very short term, I'm glad someone outside of the fanbase remembers when the Nets weren't a laughing matter. Its been 6 years since we've been to the playoffs, but prior to that we had been in 2 NBA finals and in the playoffs 6 straight years.

Anyway, even if the Nets sign DWill and Wallace I think they can be a very competitive team. Ultimately the goal is to acquire Howard but with Deron, Lopez, Wallace, and a FA here or there theyre definitely a 6-8 seed team.

I've been waiting awhile for a Nets Knicks rivalry, it certainly would be a prime time event, but unfortunately our teams haven't really been good around the same times.

I will say though, I have a feeling Brooklyn vs Manhattan will become a historic scene soon, whether that be this year or next.

xxplayerxx23
Wow I let this bait get to me, Let me talk about the actual post lol. I dont get why if these two want to play together why they woud not do it in houston. Houston cant catch a break, they never can get a true superstar here since TMAC left

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 05:08 PM
Not sure but hey at least the give out lottery picks for finishing as bad as the nets did,,,, Oh wait I forgot....... my bad

Dont feel bad Knicks fans have gone through enough of that lol.

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 05:09 PM
So can the Celtics...hmm what team would you rather play for?

Be Loyal and sign with the team that gave up a pick for me..you will see next week thats all I gotta say!

GiantsSwaGG

They gave out rings for winning 23 games now? Lmao

waveycrockett
And yet you guyscouldn't make the playoffs LMFAO IRONY..I guess winning 23 games is a good thing... :laugh:

I look forward to the banner they will hang in MSG for getting KO'd in round 1. :)

JOhnnyTHaJet
06-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Be Loyal and sign with the team that gave up a pick for me..you will see next week thats all I gotta say!

I guess you just let my advice fly right over your head. Smart.

xxplayerxx23
People think very short term, I'm glad someone outside of the fanbase remembers when the Nets weren't a laughing matter. Its been 6 years since we've been to the playoffs, but prior to that we had been in 2 NBA finals and in the playoffs 6 straight years.

Anyway, even if the Nets sign DWill and Wallace I think they can be a very competitive team. Ultimately the goal is to acquire Howard but with Deron, Lopez, Wallace, and a FA here or there theyre definitely a 6-8 seed team.

I've been waiting awhile for a Nets Knicks rivalry, it certainly would be a prime time event, but unfortunately our teams haven't really been good around the same times.

I will say though, I have a feeling Brooklyn vs Manhattan will become a historic scene soon, whether that be this year or next.

I loved those kidd carter days, the Knicks sucked back then so I used to watch some net games. I agree 100 percent deron wallace lopez all healthy will at least be an 8 seed. I also agree I think these two teams are on the rise (as long as dwill resigns), and it will be fun In BK and in MSG should be very loud crowds

GiantsSwaGG
Dont feel bad Knicks fans have gone through enough of that lol.

Bur yet you're going thru it now :laugh:

marj987
06-26-2012, 05:12 PM
Deron had more points that night also than Knicks had wins
Do you Know hard it is to even get to 50 wins?

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 05:13 PM

I guess Alonzo took that advice right? Oh wait

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Bur yet you're going thru it now :laugh:
Yes we are all broken up by not drafting Perry Jones!

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 05:16 PM
I look forward to the banner they will hang in MSG for getting KO'd in round 1. :)

I can't wait for the Nets to put their banner ”getting to the first round, oh wait 23 wins isn't enough to even be considered a playoff caliber team” :)

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 05:16 PM

Barnes rivers,drummord, Plenty of guys over perry jones, who also is going to be a soild role player.

JOhnnyTHaJet
06-26-2012, 05:17 PM
I loved those kidd carter days, the Knicks sucked back then so I used to watch some net games. I agree 100 percent deron wallace lopez all healthy will at least be an 8 seed. I also agree I think these two teams are on the rise (as long as dwill resigns), and it will be fun In BK and in MSG should be very loud crowds

Those certainly were greats times, as well as the Kittles, Kidd, and Martin days, but I digress.

Both teams are on the rise, I agree, the only thing (as a spectator) I see that would worry me if I was a Knicks fan is if Melo can ultimately win you a championship. Is he really the guy the Knicks can count on to get them to the promise land, I'm not so sure. (Not bashing, just simply sharing my thoughts)

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 05:17 PM
I guess Alonzo took that advice right? Oh wait

Alonzo got the Nets Vince Carter I dont think anybody cares about that, we didnt lose him for nothing. Gerald Wallace resigned with the Bobcats 4 years ago after a terrible season because he said he was loyal..There are types of players out there and Wallace is a loyal player.

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 05:19 PM
Barnes rivers,drummord, Plenty of guys over perry jones, who also is going to be a soild role player.

Future Hall of Famers right there. Especially Drummond.

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 05:19 PM

Magics front office: ”hey billy king, if we're taking your scrubs, we'll need a lottery pick in the trade for Dwight”

King: Sorry I traded it away for a free agent to be Gerald Wallace. Hey I have a late 2nd”

Magics front office: ”click”

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 05:20 PM
Those certainly were greats times, as well as the Kittles, Kidd, and Martin days, but I digress.

Both teams are on the rise, I agree, the only thing (as a spectator) I see that would worry me if I was a Knicks fan is if Melo can ultimately win you a championship. Is he really the guy the Knicks can count on to get them to the promise land, I'm not so sure. (Not bashing, just simply sharing my thoughts)

I agree, that is a little worrysome. I know your not bashing. My opionion is he can. He can score and showed at the end he can do everything, Rebound pass Play soild defense. Next year I see the knicks anywhere from the 2-5 seed depending on How the bulls do without rose. A lot of knick fans also agree with you that melo isnt a guy that can win it all. I think this year and next year is the test for him. He has a full tranining camp with this team so we are going to see what he can do

JOhnnyTHaJet
06-26-2012, 05:20 PM

I hope you're just joking.

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 05:22 PM

Gforce is old,He will resign for an overpaied contract 3-4 years. Drummord has potential to be a superstar, Barnes IMO is going to be a stud, (20 ppg potential) and Rivers has the same scoring potential as barnes.

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 05:22 PM
I can't wait for the Nets to put their banner ”getting to the first round, oh wait 23 wins isn't enough to even be considered a playoff caliber team” :)
lol those extra 5 days of the season really got your head i guess

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 05:23 PM
Gforce is old,He will resign for an overpaied contract 3-4 years. Drummord has potential to be a superstar, Barnes IMO is going to be a stud, (20 ppg potential) and Rivers has the same scoring potential as barnes.

Damn 29 is old? I guess Amar'e should be looking into a hospice then.

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 05:24 PM
Damn 29 is old? I guess Amar'e should be looking into a hospice then.

Plays like hes 40. Gforce isnt the same player., he is also turning 30 before the year I think

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 05:25 PM
Magics front office: ”hey billy king, if we're taking your scrubs, we'll need a lottery pick in the trade for Dwight”

King: Sorry I traded it away for a free agent to be Gerald Wallace. Hey I have a late 2nd”

July 2013

http://sasstag.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/dwight_nets.jpg

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 05:26 PM
Plays like hes 40. Gforce isnt the same player., he is also turning 30 before the year I think

Amar'e?

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Amar'e?

17 and 7 on an off year, with injuries, and his brothers death, He has explosiveness left. Wallace plays like hes 40.
Amare>gforce

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 05:27 PM
lol those extra 5 days of the season really got your head i guess

I see it got yours too

Oh wait

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 05:29 PM
I see it got yours too

Oh wait

Still waiting.....

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 05:30 PM
plays like hes 40. Gforce isnt the same player., he is also turning 30 before the year i think

plays like he is 40?!??!?! Have you watched him play all year!?!?! That is one of the stupidest things ive ever heard

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 05:31 PM
17 and 7 on an off year, with injuries, and his brothers death, He has explosiveness left. Wallace plays like hes 40.

Amar'e plays with 2 broke knees, a chronic bad back, bad eyes and no post moves but the other guy plays like he's 40. Righttttttttttttttttt........

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 05:32 PM
plays like he is 40?!??!?! Have you watched him play all year!?!?! That is one of the stupidest things ive ever heard

Yes I have, He plays like an old man, He isnt the same player at all. Also Amare>gforce just in case you dont think so

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 05:32 PM
Amar'e plays with 2 broke knees, a chronic bad back, bad eyes and no post moves but the other guy plays like he's 40. Righttttttttttttttttt........

Amare>gforce times 30

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Amare>gforce times 30

Sure buddy. No GM in their right mind would touch Amar'e with a 10 foot pole.

LTBaByyy
06-26-2012, 05:35 PM

Bahahahahahaha

(After D Will makes a choice) Prokorov : King, You're fired.

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 05:35 PM
Yes I have, He plays like an old man, He isnt the same player at all. Also Amare>gforce just in case you dont think so

Def Amare at the start of the 2010 season but not now, and def not for what his contract is. HE WAS AWFUL THIS YEAR AND YOU KNOW THAT DONT BE BIASED

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 05:38 PM
were talking whos the better player, amare or gforce? Lets take a vote and see who wins. Really it isnt close

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 05:40 PM
were talking whos the better player, amare or gforce? Lets take a vote and see who wins. Really it isnt close

Wallace:better slasher,passer,shooter,postup, defender,better leader*wouldnt punch a wall in the playoffs*, better free throw shooter. So what is amare better at?

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 05:40 PM
Still waiting.....

As long as you know you have to wait for the Nets to even be considered a playoff team let alone make the playoffs!

NYsFinest
06-26-2012, 05:42 PM
Def Amare at the start of the 2010 season but not now, and def not for what his contract is. HE WAS AWFUL THIS YEAR AND YOU KNOW THAT DONT BE BIASED

Amar'e had a bad year, he should be better this year. Speaking of contracts, lets wait until the Nets give a 30 year old Wallace a fat 4-5 year deal to try to justify one of the dumbest trades ever.

TEXASTITAN
06-26-2012, 05:43 PM
he's staying in Brooklyn and he's strong arming the Nets to get Howard. I predict Howard to the Nets on draft night. It's the perfect night to steal the limelight from the Knicks organization and stamp the arrival of the Brooklyn Nets.

Like the Nets have he assets to make that happen lmao ain't happening. Howard may end up with the Nets but not before Houston gets him if anything you'll be dealing with Houston at next years deadline for Howard not with Orlando. The Nets don't have anything to give Orlando that Houston can't do better.

DoMeFavors
06-26-2012, 05:43 PM
Amar'e had a bad year, he should be better this year. Speaking of contracts, lets wait until the Nets give a 30 year old Wallace a fat 4-5 year deal to try to justify one of the dumbest trades ever.

Mavs gave Shawn Marion a contract like that at 30 and won a championship so whats the big deal? He isnt a bad player.

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 05:49 PM
As long as you know you have to wait for the Nets to even be considered a playoff team let alone make the playoffs!

How long it take for you to come up with that one!:eyebrow:

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 05:51 PM

A bad year? Please. Amar'e is a physically broken player who is only good in a system that inflates his numbers and please dont even compare a G-Force deal to that joke contract Knicks gave Amar'e.

TEXASTITAN
06-26-2012, 05:56 PM
This isnt new news we all knew nobody wanted to go to Houston, there is nothing good about that team.

Per Hoopsworld and Adam Kennedy "everything changes if Howard goes to Houston Dwill will consider Houston"

gatkins11
06-26-2012, 05:56 PM
Mavs gave Shawn Marion a contract like that at 30 and won a championship so whats the big deal? He isnt a bad player.

Dallas didn't give up the number six pick in a deep draft to get him.

NYsFinest
06-26-2012, 05:57 PM
A bad year? Please. Amar'e is a physically broken player who is only good in a system that inflates his numbers and please dont even compare a G-Force deal to that joke contract Knicks gave Amar'e.

Physically broken? He had a minor back injury which is much less severe than your boy Dwight Howard just had. To say Gerald Wallace is anywhere near the player Amar'e is is a joke... Amar'e was a top 5 MVP candidate a year ago and ranked 12th in the NBA by all writers. One down year doesn't make him worse than a fringe top 10 SF who depends on athleticism and is about to get an expensive deal that ends when hes in his mid 30s. Lets not be prisoners of the moment and forget what Amar'e has done his whole career because he had a tough year on and off the court. He is still younger than Wallace and there is no reason to believe he wont be healthy next year. Amar'e last year on a terrible team like the Nets would still get 22 and 8 easily.

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 05:57 PM
Per Hoopsworld and Adam Kennedy "everything changes if Howard goes to Houston Dwill will consider Houston"

Thats a pretty old tweet. Alot has change since then.

gatkins11
06-26-2012, 05:59 PM
Thats a pretty old tweet. Alot has change since then.

True. Around this time of year a lot does change in a short amount of time.

njnets
06-26-2012, 06:02 PM
wonder if the rockets still go after howard. they seem pretty committed to it at this point. and if they offer scola/martin/picks, that aint bad at all.

xxplayerxx23
06-26-2012, 06:05 PM
Wallace:better slasher,passer,shooter,postup, defender,better leader*wouldnt punch a wall in the playoffs*, better free throw shooter. So what is amare better at?

Slasher? Shooter? No chance on either, Passer yeah, Postup both arent good. Free throw? Close. Leader? when has he shown that. Example. Idc what you say Amare is a leader. He made a mistake big deal, he is a voical leader. Amare is a top 7 PF Wallace isnt even a top 10 SF anymore

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 06:07 PM
Physically broken?

Yes he is physically broken. Players who aren't dont get uninsured contracts. And minor back injury? He is going to need a 2nd back surgery in the last 2 years!!!!

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/29/report-amare-stoudemire-may-need-offseason-back-surgery/

He's a shell of himself. Especially now that D'Antoni is not there to inflate his numbers.

GoneGuru
06-26-2012, 06:07 PM
Still think Deron and Howard end up with Houston, that is if they really wanna win and arent total media whores that want a bigger market so they can make more money. which im guessing dwight howard is.

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 06:14 PM
How long it take for you to come up with that one!:eyebrow:

Just as long as it took for the Nets to win 23 gamez :)

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 06:16 PM
Just as long as it took for the Nets to win 23 gamez :)
So 6 months?:confused:

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 06:21 PM
So 6 months?:confused:

Wait, so for 6 months the nets could only produce 23 wins? LMFAO :laugh: I didn't know

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 06:22 PM
Wait, so for 6 months the nets could only produce 23 wins? LMFAO :laugh: I didn't know

You basically said It took you 6 months to come up with that comeback. :facepalm:

NYsFinest
06-26-2012, 06:23 PM
I wouldn't want my team signing Gerald Wallce to a 4 year 40 million dollar deal even if it meant giving up nothing... Nets gave up a top pick to try to convince him to take their 4 year deal... sad

LongIslandIcedZ
06-26-2012, 06:23 PM
Its like 2 little girls bickering.

Amare's contract is crap, but he is still a better player than Wallace

justinnum1
06-26-2012, 06:24 PM
As executives make their final preparations for the draft and engage in serious trade talk over the next 48 hours, Deron Williams' impending free agency looms large. Four rival executives and a fifth person familiar with Williams' thinking told CBSSports.com Tuesday that the Mavericks are becoming increasingly worried that the All-Star point guard will stay with the Nets when the free-agent floodgates open Sunday.
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ken-berger/19426094/sources-mavs-fear-deron-williams-is-brooklyn-bound

doubt he leaves the nets

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 06:25 PM
I wouldn't want my team signing Gerald Wallce to a 4 year 40 million dollar deal even if it meant giving up nothing... Nets gave up a top pick to try to convince him to take their 4 year deal... sad

Glad you know what the Nets will be giving G-Force. You know the power ball numbers btw?

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 06:26 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ken-berger/19426094/sources-mavs-fear-deron-williams-is-brooklyn-bound

doubt he leaves the nets

:clap::clap::clap:

justinnum1
06-26-2012, 06:27 PM
mavs:k:

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 06:27 PM
You basically said It took you 6 months to come up with that comeback. :facepalm:

You basically said it took 6,months for the Nets to accumulate 23 wins :facepalm:

GiantsSwaGG
06-26-2012, 06:30 PM

doubt he leaves the nets

Okay Dwight wanted out, then wanted in, then wanted out...that doesn't mean nothing anything change tomorrow especially if Dwight is traded to.Houston.

But it was sweet to give Nets fans some hope!

justinnum1
06-26-2012, 06:35 PM
Okay Dwight wanted out, then wanted in, then wanted out...that doesn't mean nothing anything change tomorrow especially if Dwight is traded to.Houston.

But it was sweet to give Nets fans some hope!

If dwight goes to brooklyn, the nets would be the biggest threat to miami in the east.

waveycrockett
06-26-2012, 06:37 PM
You basically said it took 6,months for the Nets to accumulate 23 wins :facepalm:

Pretty impressive. Your saying how bad our basketball team was and showing how dumb you are at the same time lol