PDA

View Full Version : Sources:Chicago Bulls still chasing after Howard

Ilovetosuckdip
06-25-2012, 02:37 PM
http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba2-chicago-bulls-chasing-dwight-howard?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=nba2-chicago-bulls-chasing-dwight-howard&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

When the curtain dropped on the Chicago Bulls’ season, the work out of Chi-Town was that the Bulls were not going to be making any major changes over the offseason. They would make a tweak here and there, try and ride out the loss of Derrick Rose until he could return, and hope to make a deep playoff run once Rose was healthy and back in the mix.

The closer we get to free agency, however, the more unlikely that scenario is starting to sound.

Over the weekend the news surfaced that the Bulls were, indeed, considering a major shakeup, potentially putting starting center Joakim Noah on the market along with Luol Deng. While some sources are saying that Noah is being dangled as a means to move Deng, and that the Bulls are interested in keeping Omer Asik and potentially CJ Watson and looking for the cap space to do it, it hardly seems logical for a team hoping to compete for a championship.

Frankly, the only way it makes sense for the Bulls to trade Noah is if they are getting a starting center in return, and the only star-caliber starting center who is potentially available this summer is Orlando’s Dwight Howard. if the Bulls were packaging Noah with Deng and taking back Howard and Hedo Turkoglu, or perhaps got involved in a bigger package that brought back JJ Redick, as well, it all makes perfect sense. Howard could carry the team while they waited for Rose to get healthy, and together they could lead the Bulls to postseason glory.

That would be the plan, anyway.

Anything short of such a bold move would be a huge risk for the Bulls, who owned the East’s best record even without Derrick Rose for long stretches of games in 2011-12. There’s no reason to believe they couldn’t win multiple championships in their current form once everyone was healthy, and giving up that chance for anything short of a homerun swing would likely derail the team and send them off in the wrong direction.

Is Joakim Noah really available via trade? Perhaps. But rest assured that it will take nothing less than a headline-grabbing trade to get Noah out of Chicago.

Lost cause, howard doesnt want to win as a #2 to derrick rose, rose will always be "the man" in chicago regardless, howard wants to be the man, which is why he wont go to LA, and wants to go to brooklyn, where he can overshadow deron williams

if he goes to brooklyn, he bcomes "the man" jsut like how melo went to NY and the fans completely stopped caring for stoudemire and took on Melo as the #1 guy

remember the "im coming home" tribute before his first game

they will do the same crap for howard, because NY fans have no loyalty

Avenged
06-25-2012, 02:41 PM
Would be huge if they could pull it off..

whether if Dwight wants to play there or not, if he's traded there he will play, and the championship that's almost certain (if Rose is at 100%) might make him change his mind.

boogydown
06-25-2012, 02:44 PM
Followed my another article few days later saying otherwise. Same story.

justinnum1
06-25-2012, 02:45 PM
do it, miami needs some competition in the east for the next 4 years.

king4day
06-25-2012, 02:49 PM
http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba2-chicago-bulls-chasing-dwight-howard?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=nba2-chicago-bulls-chasing-dwight-howard&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

Lost cause, howard doesnt want to win as a #2 to derrick rose, rose will always be "the man" in chicago regardless, howard wants to be the man, which is why he wont go to LA, and wants to go to brooklyn, where he can overshadow deron williams

if he goes to brooklyn, he bcomes "the man" jsut like how melo went to NY and the fans completely stopped caring for stoudemire and took on Melo as the #1 guy

That's a dick thing to say. The fans have no say in who they get. The Knicks' brass are the ones you can question. Has nothing at all to do with the fans. I'd suggest finding better words when describing a fan base or else don't describe them at all next time.

kjoke
06-25-2012, 02:50 PM
Howard can also be the better man, play better than the injured Rose, and eventually take the position as number one in Chicago. Sorta what like Lebron did.

stlbest5in2013
06-25-2012, 02:53 PM
[QUOTE=Avenged24;22650909]Would be huge if they could pull it off..

whether if Dwight wants to pla

Rose is NOT playing next season and D12 is under contract for next season only. You can NOT make a player sign with your team rather as a FA or for an extension.

Mousedog332
06-25-2012, 02:53 PM
I kinda hope this happens.

stlbest5in2013
06-25-2012, 02:54 PM
Howard can also be the better man, play better than the injured Rose, and eventually take the position as number one in Chicago. Sorta what like Lebron did.

Please quit your day job because you are hilarious.

KapnKnicks87
06-25-2012, 02:55 PM

How do you know this? Did he say anywhere he didn't want to be number 2? IMO i think he just wants to play with a superstar and rose is one of the best, given we don't know what player he'll be when he gets back.

Also the so called "i'm coming home" song was because Melo was born in NY. They won't use the same song but if Howard does go to BK they should promote him no?

TheRunKiller
06-25-2012, 02:58 PM
I kinda hope this happens.

me 2 :(

justinnum1
06-25-2012, 02:58 PM
dwight doesnt like SVG, im sure he will love thibs:laugh2:

dwight wants to act like a little diva, please go to the bulls dwight. feel even better to beat rose and dwight:)

StarvingKnick22
06-25-2012, 03:00 PM

stop trying to bash the knicks. if WE WERENT LOYAL THIS TEAM WOULDNT HAVE THE RICHEST FRANCHISE with bought merchandise and the garden sold out for the entire season when WE WERE 23-59. its been sold out for as long as i can freggin remember. if we werent loyal it be one of the poorest franchise. stop trying to impress people by baiting the knicks in a CHICAGO BULLS THREAD.

FUKudomeYOMOMMA
06-25-2012, 03:03 PM
dwithg is a perfect fit for da bobcats

Pierzynski4Prez
06-25-2012, 03:04 PM
Deng + Noah +Korver (who ORL can decline his option to save $$)+29th pick+bobcats pick for D12 and Turk.

If D12 doesn't resign after 2013 season, bulls can decline Turk's option, amnesty boozer, and be left with Rose, Taj, Butler for 21 mil, plus whatever they pay for Asik giving them plenty of cap space (roughly 30 mil). They could then sell Dwight on adding him + decent player with leftover cap. If he doesn't re-sign Bulls have plenty of cap space to reload their roster plus Mirotic coming over the following season with a cheap rookie deal.

Mousedog332
Of course YOU would. You are a CUBS fan. Your team and its fans think throwing shyt against the wall every year will eventually stick, and help them win it all. Too bad most sports franchises do not think like that.

Really? Thats why they are rebuilding this year, which is the right way to win a championship. Let me guess your a heat fan and you think the right way to win a championship is by buying it?

MagicBucsSox
Of orlando traded for the crap Chicago has, I'm done as a magic fan

SteBO
06-25-2012, 03:05 PM
Dwight Howard isn't interested in winning....just wants to joke around with teammates and be the "MAN". Who cares where he goes, because as far as I'm concerned, any place he becomes the forefront of a team isn't going anywhere.....

If winning was important to him, Chicago would've been without question the best place for him to go. But that isn't the case, therefore it's a non-story....

pacofunk64
06-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Damn it would be a good dynasty battle to watch Chicago and Miami. Just nasty. Howard might be the man now that Rose is hurt. Who knows if Rose will even come close to being the same guy?

DR_1
06-25-2012, 03:17 PM
Not again :faint:

DR_1
06-25-2012, 03:18 PM
Of orlando traded for the crap Chicago has, I'm done as a magic fan

:laugh:

bigsams50
06-25-2012, 03:19 PM
I would love to see Howard in a Bulls jersey. I'd rather see him as a Net, but a Bull would be number 2

5ass
06-25-2012, 03:20 PM
Unless a 3rd or 4th team is involved also i dont want a trade with chi.
Maybe deng for the 7th. Noah for the 5th. Both picks+ asik go to orl. Id be fine with that.

DaBUU
06-25-2012, 03:21 PM

umm, yeah, no

NYG 2000
06-25-2012, 03:22 PM
Dwight Howard isn't interested in winning....just wants to joke around with teammates and be the "MAN". Who cares where he goes, because as far as I'm concerned, any place he becomes the forefront of a team isn't going anywhere.....

If winning was important to him, Chicago would've been without question the best place for him to go. But that isn't the case, therefore it's a non-story....

This

5ass
06-25-2012, 03:25 PM

Seriously? Theres really nothing he can do that people will not complain about. If he gets traded to a team with a superstar hes a coward. If he wants to be #1 hes not serious about winning. Only way ppl get off his *** is if he stays in orl then? As much as i want hin to stay, we dont own him. He can do watvr the **** he wants.

DR_1
06-25-2012, 03:26 PM
Stebo, you summed up my thoughts perfectly :hi5:

TheWhiteMamba
06-25-2012, 03:26 PM

^This guy knows what he's talking about..

Big Zo
06-25-2012, 03:28 PM
Really? Thats why they are rebuilding this year, which is the right way to win a championship. Let me guess your a heat fan and you think the right way to win a championship is by buying it?

The right way is waiting over a hundred years to get it.

Slug3
06-25-2012, 03:28 PM

I never really get this whole buying championship. I mean regardless of how they come (draft, trade, FA) you still have to pay for them with money. Unless Chicago is going to pay their players in Chicago deep dish pizzas or something.

SteBO
06-25-2012, 03:30 PM
Seriously? Theres really nothing he can do that people will not complain about. If he gets traded to a team with a superstar hes a coward. If he wants to be #1 hes not serious about winning. Only way ppl get off his *** is if he stays in orl then? As much as i want hin to stay, we dont own him. He can do watvr the **** he wants.
Well, he made a wish list or something like that, no? That's what I'm referring to man. If he gets traded to a bad team or situation, you won't hear me calling him a coward. But if Howard doesn't commit to resigning with the team he's offered to, they aren't pulling the trigger, at least that's the mindset most teams have with the exception of Houston.

All I said was he isn't interested in winning. Otherwise, Chicago would've been the place to consider. As far as we know, he isn't considering them at all. Chicago should just give up trying at this point.

Procision
06-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Unless a 3rd or 4th team is involved also i dont want a trade with chi.
Maybe deng for the 7th. Noah for the 5th. Both picks+ asik go to orl. Id be fine with that.

Would you be willing to do this http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7bu4waw

ORL would also get the 7th pick from GS 29th from chicago and possible CHA pick that chicago has and dorel wright.

BcEuAbRsS
06-25-2012, 03:32 PM
I'd do it even if he is a rental... If he doesn't sign an extension by the trade deadline and Rose is nowhere near healthy you then flip him for the best package available no matter where he wants to go...

NYG 2000
06-25-2012, 03:33 PM
Howard wants to be the man on a team with a #2 option that is good enough to help him win a ring now
He wants to win as the man or not at all

stlbest5in2013
06-25-2012, 03:33 PM

Nope I am a Bulls fan my entire life born and raised in MO. I am also a lifelong Cardinals fan, and I KNOW FOR A FACT. That everything the Cubs try to do ends with an epic crash and burn.

Theo built up Boston by buying draft picks who fell because they would not sign, and then THEO threw 3, 4 times the money they should have got at them and they signed.

You can no longer do that in baseball with the new draft money pool. Until the Cubs win it all, they are a joke of a franchise.

JordansBulls
06-25-2012, 03:35 PM
Need for this to happen. Need an epic Bulls vs Heat series.

5ass
06-25-2012, 03:37 PM
Well, he made a wish list or something like that, no? That's what I'm referring to man. If he gets traded to a bad team or situation, you won't hear me calling him a coward. But if Howard doesn't commit to resigning with the team he's offered to, they aren't pulling the trigger, at least that's the mindset most teams have with the exception of Houston.

All I said was he isn't interested in winning. Otherwise, Chicago would've been the place to consider. As far as we know, he isn't considering them at all. Chicago should just give up trying at this point.

Sorry i dont buy it. Im a magic fan, but all bias aside dwight shouldnt be pressured into making such a huge decision based on what others will say or how his former team is affected. A few years down the line all ppl are going to remember is how far he could take his team. I said the same when lebron left clev and howard will be treated the same regardless if hes leaving my fav team.
And i never ever questioned dwights will to win. The guy has shown up almost every night ready to play regardless of any minor injuries and he never complains about it.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-25-2012, 03:38 PM
what would the bulls offer?

Boozer lmao:laugh2:

5ass
06-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Would you be willing to do this http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7bu4waw

ORL would also get the 7th pick from GS 29th from chicago and possible CHA pick that chicago has and dorel wright.

No way hedo's contract is better than biedrins and its just not enough talent.

BcEuAbRsS
06-25-2012, 03:43 PM
So baiting is allowed on PSD now?

StarvingKnick22
06-25-2012, 03:50 PM
So baiting is allowed on PSD now?

this

NYG 2000
06-25-2012, 03:50 PM
what would the bulls offer?

Boozer lmao:laugh2:

Noah, Gibson, deng, 2012 bulls pick, 2014 bulls pick and 2016 Bobcats pick for Howard and Turk

JordansBulls
06-25-2012, 03:53 PM
Noah, Gibson, deng, 2012 bulls pick, 2014 bulls pick and 2016 Bobcats pick for Howard and Turk

This.

Theschrems101
06-25-2012, 03:57 PM

Way too much IMO. Noah and Deng is more than any other team can offer. And lets face it Orlando is a place where noone wants to play. Thats why they have a history of giving awful contracts out to keep players.

justinnum1
06-25-2012, 04:00 PM
Need for this to happen. Need an epic Bulls vs Heat series.

for real, as of now its looking like the 2 best teams in the east for the foreseeable future will be miami and NY or miami and indy

Vincent
06-25-2012, 04:05 PM
for real, as of now its looking like the 2 best teams in the east for the foreseeable future will be miami and NY or miami and indy

Not really

Depending on Rose's knee injury (which is a huge factor), I would still put Chicago as the second best team in the East as constructed.

Gutting the team to bring in Dwight Howard isn't going to make the Bulls a more dangerous team without a relatively healthy Rose anyways.

Ideally, Rose gets healthy, Howard gets healthy, both players co-exists with their egos and motivations and challenge the Heat for a spot in the finals every year.

Kuya_Clive
06-25-2012, 04:09 PM
snitch *****, that's that **** i don't like

koreancabbage
06-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Way too much IMO. Noah and Deng is more than any other team can offer. And lets face it Orlando is a place where noone wants to play. Thats why they have a history of giving awful contracts out to keep players.

if you want Howard, you have to take Turko's contract as well. Contracts don't match up so you have to add Gibson as well. I don't know about the draft picks you have to give up that core of players to get Howard (as he a franchise player- i.e. the core)

I believe both of Howards and Turk's contract is like 27 Million

Noah and Deng is like approx 22Million- thus addition of Gibson ($1.5) and picks

ThePooH_1_
06-25-2012, 04:42 PM

I hope you just mean the next season when Rose don't play for 8 months.. But if you mean the Bulls are no contender even with a healthy current squad than = :facepalm:

KingPosey
06-25-2012, 04:46 PM
stop trying to bash the knicks. if WE WERENT LOYAL THIS TEAM WOULDNT HAVE THE RICHEST FRANCHISE with bought merchandise and the garden sold out for the entire season when WE WERE 23-59. its been sold out for as long as i can freggin remember. if we werent loyal it be one of the poorest franchise. stop trying to impress people by baiting the knicks in a CHICAGO BULLS THREAD.

Im not saying you guys arent loyal, but its NY, there are too many people for that team to fail.

LakersMaster24
06-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Noah - hight energy, no offense, role playing center
Deng - a solid SF, great defender, but not a franchise player
Gibson - just a athletic back up big

So why would Orlando want this deal? :confused:

Southsideheat
06-25-2012, 05:31 PM

To flip them for what they want. A deal for Howard is simply about getting assets, it's not rocket science. I really don't know what magic fans expect to get for Howard....

Vincent
06-25-2012, 05:49 PM

The alternate to... nothing.

Bruno
06-25-2012, 06:07 PM
IF Howard goes to Chicago, and takes the Bulls as far in the playoffs as rose ever did, with rose out for the season- all that it's roses team might go out the window.

the rose injury may create a scenario where both players have paid their dues to the franchise and #1s. then they could just start working together as co-captains once rose returns healthy in 2014.

marj987
06-25-2012, 08:44 PM
dwight doesnt like SVG, im sure he will love thibs:laugh2:

dwight wants to act like a little diva, please go to the bulls dwight. feel even better to beat rose and dwight:)

And here I am thinking you did a better and stopped trolling,

Welcome back to the block list.:clap:

marj987
06-25-2012, 08:45 PM
Boozer and Dwight<<<<<<

That doesn't seem like a good pair, and that contract is a doozy.

Glen20
06-25-2012, 08:47 PM

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

:laugh:

justinnum1
06-25-2012, 08:51 PM

a true honor.

utl768
06-26-2012, 12:36 AM
its a logical fit but i dont see dwight going their unless its a rental and he has no choice

TylerSL
06-26-2012, 12:46 AM
trust me on this one, Chicago needs to stop pursuing him. He is too much of a headcase. Its been 2 years now, and he doesnt even know what he wants to do. I mean, at least guys like Lebron/Melo/CP3 had ideas of what they wanted before leaving. How can any team honestly expect Dwight help them win a championship when he doesnt even have priorities? After all this, would it really be suprising to anyone if a deal gets done, Dwight goes to a new team, then after about a year or so, he decides that he made the wrong choice, and starts this **** all over again. I would at least hope thats crossed through some people's heads. Especially the people who want to get Dwight.

bears88
06-26-2012, 01:23 AM
Howard doesn't like playing in Chicago. he wont resign imo.

KB-Pau-DH2012
06-26-2012, 01:29 AM
LA > Chicago.

Chicago will be Rose's team, but in LA, Kobe is there for 2 more yrs only and then Dwight takes over for the next 10 yrs. Not that hard to figure out if I'm Dwight. :shrug:

JayHunter
06-26-2012, 01:30 AM
D Rose needs to get on the phone and call Dwight A$AP

LTBaByyy
06-26-2012, 01:33 AM
Aren't Boozer and Howard bestfriends?

Anything to get Boozer happy and play better

Rose
Hamilton
Butler
Boozer
Howard

Roseb4Hoes
06-26-2012, 01:40 AM
D Rose needs to get on the phone and call Dwight A$APLol Rose isn't going to do that. Nor should he. If Howard doesnt realize right away his best chance is to win with Rose then so be it. He'll be recognized as one of the best to never win because he was too selfish.

JayHunter
06-26-2012, 01:45 AM
Lol Rose isn't going to do that. Nor should he. If Howard doesnt realize right away his best chance is to win with Rose then so be it. He'll be recognized as one of the best to never win because he was too selfish.
I know he wont (as off now) but eventually I think if the front office ask him to help in their recruitment he will.

KB24PG16
06-26-2012, 01:46 AM
safe to stay almost all teams are interested in dwight

Roseb4Hoes
06-26-2012, 01:51 AM
I know he wont (as off now) but eventually I think if the front office ask him to help in their recruitment he will.i dont see the front office asking Rose to do such a thing. Whats Rose gonna tell him?? "Ill make sure Chicago likes you more and put billboards all over with ur picture instead of mine."??? The only legitimate reason that Howard wouldnt want to come Chicago is that he doesn't want to be 2nd fiddle to Rose. He will always be Pippen to Rose's Jordan and he's not ok with that. Its sad but true.

Raph12
06-26-2012, 01:55 AM
This would be the best time to deal for him, with DRose sidelined, Dwight could make the Chitown fans fall in love with him for carrying the team... He could pull a Moses Malone and just dominate his way into being the #1 guy.

Roseb4Hoes
06-26-2012, 02:00 AM
This would be the best time to deal for him, with DRose sidelined, Dwight could make the Chitown fans fall in love with him for carrying the team... He could pull a Moses Malone and just dominate his way into being the #1 guy.Wont happen. Chicago fans are as loyal as they come. Derrick is the Bulls savior. The hometown kid. The prodigal son. No fan base loves one player like Bulls fans love Rose. Dwight would always be #2.

ThunderousDemon
06-26-2012, 02:03 AM
Wont happen. Chicago fans are as loyal as they come. Derrick is the Bulls savior. The hometown kid. The prodigal son. No fan base loves one player like Bulls fans love Rose. Dwight would always be #2.

You're being overly dramatic with that statement.

smiddy012
06-26-2012, 02:10 AM
Aren't Boozer and Howard bestfriends?

Yes, this is how I know DH is a complete POS when it comes to his character... this is coming from a Bulls fan btw...

As someone who would love to have DH join the Bulls... I see the odds of it happening at about 1%... DH has shown no indication that he wants to sign an extension here. Without the guarantee of an extension, the Bulls have absolutely zero reason to trade for a rental, as Rose will be injured most of next year. This is Lebron 2.0 all over again, except Lebron, Wade, & Bosh actually considered the Bulls and talked to our FO, something DH hasn't even been willing to do via his agent.

Roseb4Hoes
06-26-2012, 02:11 AM
You're being overly dramatic with that statement.No im not. Other people realize it too.

This is a weird comment that can't be backed up but I'm making it anyway: I don't think any NBA fan base loves a player more than Bulls fans love Derrick Rose. If you went into a Chicago sports bar and started trashing Rose during a Bulls game, you'd get beaten up and left for dead in an alley.
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7666048/nba-trade-value-part-2

Losoway
06-26-2012, 02:12 AM
i dont understand why all these teams is after him ....he said he doesnt wanna play for none of them! this is getting sad

smiddy012
06-26-2012, 02:13 AM
You're being overly dramatic with that statement.

When it comes to homosexual remarks regarding a certain player, Bulls fans take the cake when it comes to Rose...

And to be fair, Rose is certainly the best player playing for his home-town city, so it makes sense.

smiddy012
06-26-2012, 02:15 AM
No im not. Other people realize it too.

Yes it's a known fact that Rose has converted more Chicagoans to the gay side than any sports figure in Chicago's history.

ThunderousDemon
06-26-2012, 02:15 AM
Yes, this is how I know DH is a complete POS when it comes to his character... this is coming from a Bulls fan btw...

As someone who would love to have DH join the Bulls... I see the odds of it happening at about 1%... DH has shown no indication that he wants to sign an extension here. Without the guarantee of an extension, the Bulls have absolutely zero reason to trade for a rental, as Rose will be injured most of next year. This is Lebron 2.0 all over again, except Lebron, Wade, & Bosh actually considered the Bulls and talked to our FO, something DH hasn't even been willing to do via his agent.

lol You're mad because Howard hasn't teased the Bulls organization and fans. Dwight Howard won't talk the Bulls FO because he doesn't want to go there just like Lebron, wade, and bosh were never going to go there.

Roseb4Hoes
06-26-2012, 02:17 AM
i dont understand why all these teams is after him ....he said he doesnt wanna play for none of them! this is getting sadIt really is. Im not sure Howard really knows what he wants. I will tell ya tho he wants his cake, and he wants to eat it too, unfortunately for him thats prolly not gonna happen. Interested to see where Howard eventually ends up, this season or the next.

ThunderousDemon
06-26-2012, 02:18 AM
No im not. Other people realize it too.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7666048/nba-trade-value-part-2

You do realize that the word "people" is plural and not singular.

Roseb4Hoes
06-26-2012, 02:19 AM
You do realize that the word "people" is plural and not singular.You do realize i couldnt give a ****

deepthoughts411
06-26-2012, 02:20 AM
Howard doesn't go to Chicago because Adidas, his biggest endorsement deal, doesn't want him there (Rose is already there). And before someone wants to argue, Howard is 2nd only to Rose on Adidas's roster of NBA players and Rose makes $250M and I think the rumor was that Howard was offered $200M if he signed with a big market team. Granted only a rumor but if true $200M might ... (who am I kidding?) it would be just enough for me to act like a spoiled brat too.

Besides what could Stern really do about it if Howard takes the 4 year deal from NJ when his contract ends and Adidas makes up the lost pay?

ThunderousDemon
06-26-2012, 02:21 AM
You do realize i couldnt give a ****

You said people but you only posted Bill Simmons as another person to support your claim.

U mad? check the troll sig (below)

NYKnicksAllDay
06-26-2012, 02:22 AM
I really hope he doesn't go to Chicago. Knicks chances at seeing an ECF anytime soon would be all but gone.

smiddy012
06-26-2012, 02:23 AM
lol You're mad because Howard hasn't teased the Bulls organization and fans. Dwight Howard won't talk the Bulls FO because he doesn't want to go there just like Lebron, wade, and bosh were never going to go there.

You are using a circular argument, your logic is flawed. If DH won't talk to the Bulls FO because he doesn't want to go there then Wade & Bosh must have considered the Bulls, because they met with our FO, yet you say they never considered the Bulls.

There was a reason Chicago was trying to trade Deng for a bag of potato chips before the decision. There is also a reason DWade & Bosh met with the Bulls FO personally shortly before the decision.

My point is that however farfetched getting those three might have been, DH is even more farfetched. Your reading comprehension is quite poor.

Roseb4Hoes
06-26-2012, 02:24 AM
Howard doesn't go to Chicago because Adidas, his biggest endorsement deal, doesn't want him there (Rose is already there). And before someone wants to argue, Howard is 2nd only to Rose on Adidas's roster of NBA players and Rose makes $250M and I think the rumor was that Howard was offered $200M if he signed with a big market team. Granted only a rumor but if true $200M might ... (who am I kidding?) it would be just enough for me to act like a spoiled brat too.lolol Rose even makes more with Adidas. As if he needed more of a reason not to come to chicago haha

Glen20
06-26-2012, 02:27 AM
When it comes to homosexual remarks regarding a certain player, Bulls fans take the cake when it comes to Rose...

And to be fair, Rose is certainly the best player playing for his home-town city, so it makes sense.

cavs fans and lebron a couple of years ago have something to say about that :p

Roseb4Hoes
06-26-2012, 02:27 AM
You said people but you only posted Bill Simmons as another person to support your claim.

U mad? check the troll sig (below) Ur right. I should've have put Bill Simmons and me. Or is it I?? Or us...? Anyways we are the only "people" that agree that Rose is the most beloved player by one fan base.

ThunderousDemon
06-26-2012, 02:29 AM
You are using a circular argument, your logic is flawed. If DH won't talk to the Bulls FO because he doesn't want to go there then Wade & Bosh must have considered the Bulls, because they met with our FO, yet you say they never considered the Bulls.

There was a reason Chicago was trying to trade Deng for a bag of potato chips before the decision. There is also a reason DWade & Bosh met with the Bulls FO personally shortly before the decision.

My point is that however farfetched getting those three might have been, DH is even more farfetched. Your reading comprehension is quite poor.

What sources do you have to claim that those players ever considered the Bulls as a destination? Just because Chris Broussard said on ESPN that his sources told him that Lebron was close to signing with the bulls doesn't validate the claim that Lebron danced around the idea of signing with the Chicago Bulls. You call him a POS because of his refusal to meet with an organization that he has never had any interest in joining,U mad?

ThunderousDemon
06-26-2012, 02:30 AM
Ur right. I should've have put Bill Simmons and me. Or is it I?? Or us...? Anyways we are the only "people" that agree that Rose is the most beloved player by one fan base.

That's not a very strong argument then. The same could have been said about Lebron and Cleveland back in the day and also with LA and Kobe

smiddy012
06-26-2012, 02:35 AM
lolol Rose even makes more with Adidas. As if he needed more of a reason not to come to chicago haha

Adidas has publicly stated that they wouldn't care if DH joined their other client DRose.

Also, DH is rumored to have deal in the works with Adidas that will trump Rose's.

Roseb4Hoes
06-26-2012, 02:39 AM
That's not a very strong argument then. The same could have been said about Lebron and Cleveland back in the day and also with LA and Kobelol well im not talking about back in the day, Im talking about right now. And sorry i was just making a sarcastic comment to your post which led nothing to the discussion other than correct my grammar. I only quoted Bill Simmons because he's the only one off the top of my head that I remember saying something about all the Rose love in print. I'm sure the entire Bulls forum could come in and validate my point. Or i could quote all my friends on facebook?? Would that be enough?

smiddy012
06-26-2012, 02:41 AM
What sources do you have to claim that those players ever considered the Bulls as a destination? Just because Chris Broussard said on ESPN that his sources told him that Lebron was close to signing with the bulls doesn't validate the claim that Lebron danced around the idea of signing with the Chicago Bulls. You call him a POS because of his refusal to meet with an organization that he has never had any interest in joining,U mad?

Wow, I called him a POS because he is best friends with Boozer. Like I said, your reading comprehension skills suck, you are nothing but a stupid teenager tbh (and if you're an adult you are even dumber). Just because you didn't follow the happenings during the big three's decision doesn't mean I am talking out of my ***, do yourself a favor and use the resources you have at hand to confirm or deny my previous statements, you're a big boy now, it's not like I have the articles filed away in a cabinet, and honestly you're not worth me going through the effort of digging the info up for you. I did not cite experts' opinions btw I cited actual occurrences that where verified by multiple sources.

Roseb4Hoes
Adidas has publicly stated that they wouldn't care if DH joined their other client DRose.

Also, DH is rumored to have deal in the works with Adidas that will trump Rose's.Thats what they are suppose to say.

ThunderousDemon
lol well im not talking about back in the day, Im talking about right now. And sorry i was just making a sarcastic comment to your post which led nothing to the discussion other than correct my grammar. I only quoted Bill Simmons because he's the only one off the top of my head that I remember saying something about all the love Rose in print. I'm sure the entire Bulls forum could come in and validate my point. Or i could quote all my friends on facebook?? Would that be enough?

Maybe..................

ThunderousDemon
06-26-2012, 02:46 AM
Wow, I called him a POS because he is best friends with Boozer. Like I said, your reading comprehension skills suck, you are nothing but a stupid teenager tbh (and if you're an adult you are even dumber). Just because you didn't follow the happenings during the big three's decision doesn't mean I am talking out of my ***, do yourself a favor and use the resources you have at hand to confirm or deny my previous statements, you're a big boy now, it's not like I have the articles filed away in a cabinet, and honestly you're not intelligent enough for me to go through the effort of digging the info up for you. I did not cite an experts' opinions I cited actual occurrences that where verified by multiple sources.

That makes no ****ing sense that you called him a POS for being friends with Boozer. Why do you come off as a pretentious d-bag whenever you post something, get off of your invisible high horse.┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

smiddy012
06-26-2012, 02:49 AM
That makes no ****ing sense that you called him a POS for being friends with Boozer. Why do you come off as a pretentious d-bag whenever you post something, get off of your invisible high horse.┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

All emotion, no substance. For someone of your intelligence I am sure it is hard to make the jump of logic that friends of douches tend to be douches (douches tend to stick together). Also for someone of your basketball awareness it must be new news to you that Booz is considered to be a douche by many.

ThunderousDemon
06-26-2012, 03:00 AM
All emotion, no substance. For someone of your intelligence I am sure it is hard to make the jump of logic that friends of douches tend to be douches (douches tend to stick together). Also for someone of your basketball awareness it must be new news to you that Booz is considered to be a douche by many.

There you go again sounding like a pretentious prick. I have dealt many of times with people such as yourself and I find the best way to deal with you is to ignore you. Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity,have a nice ****ing life you narcissistic *******.

naps
06-26-2012, 03:42 AM
me 2 :(

Your sig (http://api.ning.com/files/gGXcxprhp3UhraQccP7MQb8n6sBZE2LuHrdmzWadIzUgXwI5db ZWsAvarZlodmKoOfWe-r2jZ86MWtbvzVdQ7gabH9i1yxWv/WaitYoumadbro.jpg) reminds me of THIS (http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Screen-shot-2011-05-27-at-8.51.14-AM-e1306500390586.png)...Hmmmmm (http://www.wadehodges.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Overrated.jpg)...

Cubby
06-26-2012, 06:15 AM
Your sig (http://api.ning.com/files/gGXcxprhp3UhraQccP7MQb8n6sBZE2LuHrdmzWadIzUgXwI5db ZWsAvarZlodmKoOfWe-r2jZ86MWtbvzVdQ7gabH9i1yxWv/WaitYoumadbro.jpg) reminds me of THIS (http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Screen-shot-2011-05-27-at-8.51.14-AM-e1306500390586.png)...Hmmmmm (http://www.wadehodges.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Overrated.jpg)...

You care more about Rose than your whole damn team. It gets pathetic after a while.

JordansBulls
06-30-2012, 11:42 PM
Bulls would have to get him as a rental.

DR_1
07-01-2012, 12:15 AM
I should have known who bumped this thread :laugh2:

JordansBulls
07-02-2012, 01:09 PM
I should have known who bumped this thread :laugh2:

A 4 day old thread isn't really a bump. But anyway as a Bulls fan I would trade for a Dwight even for a rental. However I wouldn't be giving up Noah in the process. I'd do Deng though.

justinnum1
07-02-2012, 03:23 PM
A 4 day old thread isn't really a bump. But anyway as a Bulls fan I would trade for a Dwight even for a rental. However I wouldn't be giving up Noah in the process. I'd do Deng though.

Magic want young talent or picks. Not deng.