PDA

View Full Version : ESPN: Rockets trying to acquire Dwight Howard

Pages : [1] 2

MagicBucsSox
06-25-2012, 08:11 AM
the rockets are attempting to make a trade offer for dwight howard, according to espn.
Espn broke news late on sunday night that the team was having discussions about moving up in the draft with sacramento and toronto, and houston may be prepared to part with kyle lowry in order to get it done. One gm believes the "real aim" of gm daryl morey is to acquire two top-10 selections and then flip both as part of a "considerable trade offer" for howard. The team had interest in acquiring howard previously, and it will be interesting to see just how active morey is on draft day. http://rotoworld.com/teams/clubhouse/nba/orl/magic

the houston rockets's willingness to trade for orlando magic center dwight howard even if he refuses to sign a contract extension with them--to trade for howard on a rental basis, so to speak--is one of the nba's worst-kept secrets. And as chad ford and marc stein report jointly for espn.com, the rockets haven't given up on renting the superstar: They're looking to obtain two top-ten picks in thursday's nba draft in order to create a strong trade package for new magic gm rob hennigan to consider.

if houston can parlay its assets, perhaps budding star point guard kyle lowry and its 14th and 16th overall picks, into two high-lottery selections, then it could turn around and offer those new picks, as well as expiring contracts such as samuel dalembert and kevin martin, to the magic in exchange for howard and one of the magic's bad deals.

as ford and stein note, this trade would be a tough sell for hennigan, who only took the job wednesday and may not be looking to trade howard just yet. And for him to even consider such a transaction, the rockets would have to wheel and deal themselves in order to get those high draft picks, so the possibility of a howard trade to the rockets looks slim. But it's early in the nba offseason. Stay tuned.
http://mobile.orlandopinstripedpost....aft-kyle-lowry

@klow7: It's been real.

MagicBucsSox
06-25-2012, 08:13 AM
2 top 10 picks, 2expiring and willing to cap Hedo,Duhon and or JRich?

How can it get better? This sets us up for the '14 class which is loaded. Henny let go, Morey good hunting

Badluck33
06-25-2012, 08:20 AM
this be a big "F-U" to DH since he doesn't wanna go there.

However, if this does go down and Howard bolts next summer for NJ or where ever then Morey should lose his job.

LongIslandIcedZ
06-25-2012, 08:23 AM
Is Dwight willing to sign? I doubt Houston would be willing to do this if he wasnt

rockets-fan
06-25-2012, 08:28 AM
I'm pretty sure morey would pull the trigger. I hate it since I know he won't sign here and our team will be mediocre for 3-5 years.

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 08:28 AM
I can see Lowry getting them a nice lottery pick. Maybe around 6-9 but the 14th and 16th pick will not get them a "high" lottery pick.

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 08:29 AM
This is the problem with the moneyball concept Morey is trying to play. At the end of the day you still need the stars.

sunsfan88
06-25-2012, 08:30 AM
Maybe Houston is hoping that Hakeem will change Dwight's mind...

RLundi
06-25-2012, 08:42 AM
I think the plan is to pair Howard with D-Will and hope its enough to convince Dwight to stay. They have plenty of cap room and if they already have Dwight, Deron might think he can convince Dwight to stay. I think it's a good move, albeit a little risky.

kblo247
06-25-2012, 08:48 AM
this be a big "F-U" to DH since he doesn't wanna go there.

However, if this does go down and Howard bolts next summer for NJ or where ever then Morey should lose his job.

I see nothing wrong with a rental for Dwight if you are the Rockets

a - Dwight turn them into a playoff contender and stays
b - Dwight leaves em high and dry and they go to a lotto pick

Right now Morey has had them in purgatory forever. They aren't good enough for the playoffs but are not bad enough for the top 10, so they get stuck with mundane picks at 14 who get guaranteed deals, and the repeat the hamster on the wheel process

Morey should be fired anyhow if he stands pat and they stay in purgatory without being good enough to make noise and go for the top prize or fall far enough to get great young top talent in the draft on the cheap to build with

MagicBucsSox
06-25-2012, 09:01 AM
Is Dwight willing to sign? I doubt Houston would be willing to do this if he wasnt

Read the article not headline. They know he won't/may not resign

Blazers23
06-25-2012, 09:04 AM
I think the plan is to pair Howard with D-Will and hope its enough to convince Dwight to stay. They have plenty of cap room and if they already have Dwight, Deron might think he can convince Dwight to stay. I think it's a good move, albeit a little risky.

+1, this sounds like what they wanna do. Dwill wants to pair with DH so why not in Houston? Dwill home state not far from his home.

GoneGuru
06-25-2012, 09:08 AM
I always thought houston was a logical place for howard, especially if they agree to take hedo as well.

idk the exacts of this deal, but it would have to be a 3 way deal involving sacramento (would reke be in this trade?) if sacramento is able to land a great point while sending the 5th pick to orlando (who would jump on drummond.) with orlando getting a competent veteran (scola?) expiring contract (martin?) and 14th pick as well (from houston.) id say this would definetly happen. i also think sacto would receive the 16 pick to even this out.

you also realize that houston would have enough money to bring in Deron if this happens right?

while not how imagined it, it is where i thought dwight and deron would end up

waveycrockett

Dwill doesn't even have them on his radar....

Buckwheat
Damn. Lowry must be gone for sure with that tweet. This would be interesting.

HouRealCoach
06-25-2012, 09:17 AM
If they amnesty Scola they can have more to spend on Deron Williams & with Dwight there he just might have a change of heart and wanna join

YoungOne
06-25-2012, 09:22 AM
dwill and dwight to houston, i would like that, get them out of our division :D

djohn2oo8
06-25-2012, 09:23 AM
If they amnesty Scola they can have more to spend on Deron Williams & with Dwight there he just might have a change of heart and wanna join

Yup. Dwight being there is his chance to win, and money is what its about which Houston can offer.

RLundi
06-25-2012, 09:37 AM
Dwill doesn't even have them on his radar....

If they get Dwight, that becomes D-Will's top destination.

eternal slumber
06-25-2012, 09:37 AM
hey guys, just new here. would you all think that if Howard is to be traded to Houston, will Deron change his mind in coming to Houston? he already indicated that the only two teams he consider signing with are just between the Mavs or Nets?

MagicBucsSox
06-25-2012, 09:39 AM
hey guys, just new here. would you all think that if Howard is to be traded to Houston, will Deron change his mind in coming to Houston? he already indicated that the only two teams he consider signing with are just between the Mavs or Nets?

LeBron once ONLY considered NJ or NY

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 09:43 AM
If they get Dwight, that becomes D-Will's top destination.

How when Dwight has never been interested in being there long term? He wants to be in a big market. If it were just about playing with an elite PG he'd be in Chicago a long time ago.

StarvingKnick22
06-25-2012, 09:43 AM
Seems legit. good team. good oppertunity.

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 09:44 AM

Yeah thats absolutely false.

eternal slumber
06-25-2012, 09:44 AM

but i think this situation is a bit different compared with the summer of 2010. he doesn't have the so called "SUPERFRIENDS" to sway his mind.

lilchuckdoubles
06-25-2012, 09:56 AM
I think Houston would be awsome for d.howard. He's got mchale there to teach him(he's been credited alot for kg's development) and the dream too.

sunsfan88
06-25-2012, 09:57 AM
Dwight won't stay longterm in Houston, so why the hell would he recuit D-Will there?

At the end of the day, I think both of them end up in Brooklyn one way or the other.

djohn2oo8
06-25-2012, 10:01 AM
Dwight won't stay longterm in Houston, so why the hell would he recuit D-Will there?

At the end of the day, I think both of them end up in Brooklyn one way or the other.

Dwight wants to play with D-Will, which is why Dwight wants to be traded TO the Nets before the draft so D-Will won't sign with another team like the Mavs. If he were traded to Houston, Deron will come.

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 10:03 AM
Dwight wants to play with D-Will, which is why Dwight wants to be traded TO the Nets before the draft so D-Will won't sign with another team like the Mavs. If he were traded to Houston, Deron will come.

Why would he not want Deron to be traded to the Mavs but sign long term in Houston? At the end of the day he doesn't want to be in that market.

RLundi
06-25-2012, 10:15 AM
How when Dwight has never been interested in being there long term? He wants to be in a big market. If it were just about playing with an elite PG he'd be in Chicago a long time ago.

If he were interested in a big market, he'd choose Chicago or LA. Obviously it's not only about the market. He wants to go to a big market where he'll be the man. Houston is a huge market, at least top 7 in the US. He'll be the man there.

He wants to play with Deron too. If Houston trades for Dwight, you better believe Deron will see them as being a lot more attractive, much more so than Brooklyn and that terrible team. He can very well persuade Dwight to stay just by signing with the Rockets.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 10:20 AM
At the end of the day it doesn't matter where he wants to play and if he will stay long term I guess some don't care to read cause they don't wanna see dwight not get traded to there team but all the articles say houston doesn't expect him to sign to make this deal. Regaurdless if he walks they will take the gamble so stop going off topic on your personal opinion that rockets won't do it cause he won't sign when I article clearly stats they don't care.

Its risky but it makes totally sense...... Anyone who thinks that dwill wouldNT expand his list when he sees dwight is on the rockets is nuts.... If dwill goes there and signs then why would dwight leave for nets or dallas when his best shot at winning would be in houston where dwill would be signed? Its a long shot but its very possible

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 10:27 AM
If he were interested in a big market, he'd choose Chicago or LA. Obviously it's not only about the market. He wants to go to a big market where he'll be the man. Houston is a huge market, at least top 7 in the US. He'll be the man there.

He wants to play with Deron too. If Houston trades for Dwight, you better believe Deron will see them as being a lot more attractive, much more so than Brooklyn and that terrible team. He can very well persuade Dwight to stay just by signing with the Rockets.

It's not just about being in a big market its about a specific big market IE brooklyn. Did you not here about Adidas giving him a $200 Million deal for playing in Brooklyn? He does not want to be in Houston or Texas for that matter. It's not just about Deron if it were he could have forced his hand last season before he was guilted into staying 1 more season and been playing with him already.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 10:27 AM
I guess wavercrock knows dwights and dwill as best friends or is a mind reader since he knows exactly what they will or won't do. He doesn't think they won't play in that market he states it as a fact lol.... Houston is a huge market itself lol

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 10:31 AM
If deron signs in dallas and dwight leaves rockets you think he is walking to the nets cause of the shoe deal? He may want the shoe deal but he wants to win to I'm sure and its obvious he wants to play with dwill it seems... I'm sure he can get a great shoe deal in dallas or houston also man.

I highly doubt he would go to the nets with no dwill, they be worse then the magic now

eternal slumber
06-25-2012, 10:34 AM
but will the MAGIC be interested in any deals as of right now especially involving HOward? we all know they just hired a new GM. will he do that deal or will he try to talk to Howard to stay even with all this?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 10:37 AM
but will the MAGIC be interested in any deals as of right now especially involving HOward? we all know they just hired a new GM. will he do that deal or will he try to talk to Howard to stay even with all this?

If houtson puts together that deal and we say no ill punch our fo in the face.... Not gonna gget a better package then that

oak2455
06-25-2012, 10:38 AM
No state tax

eternal slumber
06-25-2012, 10:42 AM
No state tax

but have a huge real estate tax, if i am not mistaken.

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 10:43 AM
I guess wavercrock knows dwights and dwill as best friends or is a mind reader since he knows exactly what they will or won't do. He doesn't think they won't play in that market he states it as a fact lol.... Houston is a huge market itself lol

I guess you've learned your place and not to to troll the Nets forum

Sinestro
06-25-2012, 10:49 AM
Makes sense to trade for him, they're in a pretty bad spot right now

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 10:50 AM
I'm welcome in the nets forum u just always act like a dbag to people who come in there I'm respectful in the nets forum this is the nba forum so when I see you acting like you know the plans of dwill to the t I can call you out on it.

Do rule out houston as an option for dwill if they land dwight is foolish and is showing your letting your love of the nets and wanting dwill and dwight to go there over rule common sense

shep33
06-25-2012, 10:51 AM
Morey needs to recall what has happened to the Nets. I never understood why teams would want rental player.

If your Houston, and you can get two top 10 picks, why wouldn't you just keep them?

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 10:51 AM
No state tax

no infrastructure, no beaches, no night life

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 10:52 AM
The article says there trying to two top tens for dwight but how two? I know one is coming from trading lowry but where are they coming up with another?

MAC10TIZZY
06-25-2012, 10:56 AM
i am 100% for this if dwight is not gonna sign
#team magic

DR_1
06-25-2012, 10:57 AM
I hope this happens. After all the bad luck with T-Mac and Yao, the Rockets deserve something like this.

akesh99
06-25-2012, 10:58 AM
I'd love to see a Dwight and Dwill pairing in Houston. Good market, good fans. Just hope if this goes down Dwight doesn't spurn them and bolt next year

eternal slumber
06-25-2012, 10:59 AM
The article says there trying to two top tens for dwight but how two? I know one is coming from trading lowry but where are they coming up with another?

Toronto, as i've red. but we all know the Raps really wants LOwry in return.

Rockice_8
06-25-2012, 10:59 AM
As of right now this whole thing seems like a long shot. Two top 10 picks seems tough to pull off. I thought they are ham strung in dealing picks since Brooklyn owns their protected pick and you can't trade back to back firsts. I don't know exactly how that affected HOU but I'm sure it does in some way.

Plus I really don't get the logic from HOU's POV. Why dump 2 top picks for a guy that doesn't want to be there. At least draft those guys and wait for a guy that wants to be there. If Dwight walks after 1 year they look worse then the Nets.

MagicHero3
06-25-2012, 11:02 AM
2 top 10 picks, 2expiring and willing to cap Hedo,Duhon and or JRich?

How can it get better? This sets us up for the '14 class which is loaded. Henny let go, Morey good hunting

i want lowry included in this somehow

oak2455
06-25-2012, 11:07 AM

Really? you really live where you play? Look at most players and get back to me.... I'll give you two right off the top of my head Derek Jeter and Arod both live in Florida.... Do they play for the Marlins?

eternal slumber
06-25-2012, 11:07 AM
As of right now this whole thing seems like a long shot. Two top 10 picks seems tough to pull off. I thought they are ham strung in dealing picks since Brooklyn owns their protected pick and you can't trade back to back firsts. I don't know exactly how that affected HOU but I'm sure it does in some way.

Plus I really don't get the logic from HOU's POV. Why dump 2 top picks for a guy that doesn't want to be there. At least draft those guys and wait for a guy that wants to be there. If Dwight walks after 1 year they look worse then the Nets.

they just seems to be tired of being stuck between being not good enough for making the playoffs and being not bad enough for picking within the top ten. i think they want to win now, really bad. i know this seems a bad move if Howard bolts out, but if that happens, they'll be rebuilding plus they'll have cap space to acquire a talent laden 2013 free agency.

koetravis
06-25-2012, 11:09 AM

If i'm not mistaken Houston is like a 45 minute drive to Galveston, which is a beach. An ugly beach, but a beach nonetheless.

IndyRealist
06-25-2012, 11:18 AM

1. Houston's bigger than Chicago. Passed Chicago for 3rd largest population behind LA and New York.
2. No state tax is true. But so it's the insane real estate tax.
3. Beaches? Galveston and Corpus Christi.
4. Lots and lots of nightlife. Have you ever been to Houston?
5. Not sure what you meant by infrastructure.

JOhnnyTHaJet
06-25-2012, 11:18 AM
If i'm not mistaken Houston is like a 45 minute drive to Galveston, which is a beach. An ugly beach, but a beach nonetheless.

Ive been to Galveston.... I will never go back.

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 11:20 AM
Really? you really live where you play? Look at most players and get back to me.... I'll give you two right off the top of my head Derek Jeter and Arod both live in Florida.... Do they play for the Marlins?

I live in NYC so yea.... Most NY athletes live in the outskirts, like white plains, long island and jersey. I think AROD has a penthouse uptown he is always at. Dwill is living in an apt in the LES.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
I know they would get the 5th or 8th pick from toronto or sac for lowry... But where would they come up with another first rounder?

waveycrockett

lmfao what is it like?

koetravis
06-25-2012, 11:21 AM

:laugh2: You're missing out man!

oak2455
06-25-2012, 11:25 AM
So what happens if the Diva says he's will sign with the Rockets what happens after that?

koetravis
06-25-2012, 11:26 AM
That would make me really happy!

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 11:27 AM
So what happens if the Diva says he's will sign with the Rockets what happens after that?

Well if that happens they will probably start making the playoffs.

BKLYNpigeon
06-25-2012, 11:27 AM
It doesnt matter, any team can trade for Dwight, the real question is: will Dwight resign?

eternal slumber
06-25-2012, 11:29 AM
that's the thing, both teams wants Lowry, but only one will acquire him. there have been rumors that the Rockets have been shopping a combination of Sammy D and a pick (either 14th or 16th). don't know which lottery team is interested. i doubt it was the Raps. they don't need Sammy D, Jonas will be coming over.

oak2455
06-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Well if that happens they will probably start making the playoffs.

Does Dwill follow? Because he's buddies with Dwight

eternal slumber
06-25-2012, 11:32 AM

just hope for the rockets that he keeps his word for once and not be a egghead. maybe people will change how they view him as a person.

sunsfan88
06-25-2012, 11:33 AM
Then why doesn't Phoenix just trade for Dwight?

Gortat,whoever we select at #13, Dudley, next year's 1st for Dwight.

Orlando gets a PROVEN young center on a great contract and their already familiar with Gortat.

Phoenix gets Dwight and then recruits D-Will.

eternal slumber
06-25-2012, 11:36 AM

he will. if i remember correctly, he said before that he'll resign with the Nets if Howard comes over, it's just the same thing.

da ThRONe
06-25-2012, 11:38 AM
While Houston isn't New York or LA as far as markets. It most certainly isn't a mid market either.

Deron is from Dallas and would be close to home. I think Dwight just wants a big market and a great co-star.

LOL The Rockets would pull off what the Nets couldn't.

I don't know if they want to anger the Russian billionare.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 11:41 AM
That suns deal is ugly... Rockets deal blows it away

JOhnnyTHaJet
06-25-2012, 11:43 AM
Then why doesn't Phoenix just trade for Dwight?

Gortat,whoever we select at #13, Dudley, next year's 1st for Dwight.

Orlando gets a PROVEN young center on a great contract and their already familiar with Gortat.

Phoenix gets Dwight and then recruits D-Will.

What on earth.... :facepalm:

Vinylman
06-25-2012, 11:45 AM
but have a huge real estate tax, if i am not mistaken.

:facepalm:

Tmac,lt,berkman
06-25-2012, 11:52 AM
Well it looks like from here til the end of july will be really interesting as a rockets fan its about time

nycericanguy
06-25-2012, 11:52 AM
i understand why HOU would do this. They are stuck in no mans land, they are swinging for a HR.

If they get Howard and have enough cap space for Deron that would be interesting. HOU isn't far from DAL, and both Howard & DWil supposedly want DAL.

Rockice_8
06-25-2012, 11:55 AM

Then Orlando will weigh the trade options from HOU, Brooklyn and whoever else would throw in pieces for a potential rental.

Right now Dwight is hurting Orlando's trade value since it seems that Brooklyn is the only place he'd sign long term. Most teams would only throw out a C+ offer cause of the chance he'd bolt. It seems like HOU is the only team willing to go hard for Dwight without the extension and if they can't pull off the multiple top 10 picks thing then I think Brooklyn can still top their offer. Lopez is better then anything HOU has to offer.

Nikeman
06-25-2012, 11:57 AM
Question,

Houston at the moment has enough Cap Sapce to sign D-Will straight up?

If that is the case, this may not be that bad of a gamble. With Kevin Martin as a scorer, Luis Scola/Dalembert to pair with Howard in the front, and Deron Williams running the show, this could be a fun team to watch!

Tmac,lt,berkman
06-25-2012, 11:58 AM
Does anyone think the rockets would go after gerald wallace or brandon roy if both dwill and dwight sign lol

cubbies7177
06-25-2012, 12:00 PM

what star is going to want to go to houston unless there is already an existing piece in place?

nycericanguy
Then Orlando will weigh the trade options from HOU, Brooklyn and whoever else would throw in pieces for a potential rental.

Right now Dwight is hurting Orlando's trade value since it seems that Brooklyn is the only place he'd sign long term. Most teams would only throw out a C+ offer cause of the chance he'd bolt. It seems like HOU is the only team willing to go hard for Dwight without the extension and if they can't pull off the multiple top 10 picks thing then I think Brooklyn can still top their offer. Lopez is better then anything HOU has to offer.

Lowry + picks is better than Lopez IMO.

Lopez's value has dropped alot, with injuries, and then his unbelievably bad rebounding the past 2 years. I mean 5.9rpg, and then 3.6rpg in limited games last year? Thats hard to believe. That's worse than even Eddy Curry. And when he was the "man" in NJ, he "led" them to what 19 wins?

I just don't think he can be used as a centerpiece to acquire arguably the 2nd best player in the NBA. Also consider that Lopez won't be cheap anymore, he's going to command at least $10m+ and NJ hasn't even signed him yet.

oak2455
Brooklyn's offer is better than Houston's that's breaking news right there ..... Nets have nothing to offer .... They better hope Dwight says Nets or nothing

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 12:02 PM

If Dwight signs an extension there it would only be because DWILL signs first

nycericanguy
06-25-2012, 12:02 PM
Question,

Houston at the moment has enough Cap Sapce to sign D-Will straight up?

If that is the case, this may not be that bad of a gamble. With Kevin Martin as a scorer, Luis Scola/Dalembert to pair with Howard in the front, and Deron Williams running the show, this could be a fun team to watch!

glancing at their salaries, if they trade Lowry and decline Dalemberts option they would have only $20m in committed salary. Now add in Howard's $19m would put them at $39m. So they would be able to offer Dwil a max deal as well. Problem is they wouldn't be able to take Turk off ORL's hands, UNLESS HOU is also willing to swap Martin or Scola for Turk. Even if they did that they'd still have a nice core.

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 12:03 PM
Brooklyn's offer is better than Houston's that's breaking news right there ..... Nets have nothing to offer .... They better hope Dwight says Nets or nothing

He's been saying that for a while now hence we he opted in to avoid a trade to LA.

Lo Porto
06-25-2012, 12:04 PM
It seems like HOU is the only team willing to go hard for Dwight...

Pretty funny...

GO COOGS 2011
06-25-2012, 12:06 PM
Houston is almost perfect for D Howard
1. Adidas is the official gear provider for the Rockets
2. 7th largest market
3. Houston loves big men. Hakeem, Yao, Hayes (not Chuck), Malone, Dike, Sampson. Continue the legacy
4. All-star 2012 in Houston. Rockets need a host

The problem lies is building around him. Dragic only wants to be a starter. So if DWill comes, he wont sit behind him. And you dont want to disrespect Dragic by offering DWill a contract and he doesnt come.

But Houston still needs more than DWill and Howard. Who will play the 2?

oak2455
06-25-2012, 12:08 PM
He's been saying that for a while now hence we he opted in to avoid a trade to LA.

Never seen a quote from the Diva... Not one.... Do you have one?

eternal slumber
06-25-2012, 12:08 PM
glancing at their salaries, if they trade Lowry and decline Dalemberts option they would have only $20m in committed salary. Now add in Howard's $19m would put them at $39m. So they would be able to offer Dwil a max deal as well. Problem is they wouldn't be able to take Turk off ORL's hands, UNLESS HOU is also willing to swap Martin or Scola for Turk. Even if they did that they'd still have a nice core.

i think either Martin or Scola will be included in the deal for Howard + JRich or Hedo. bet it'll be Martin for his expiring, then they could just amnesty Scola to make room for signing Deron.

5ass
06-25-2012, 12:10 PM

lopez just came off an injury and was **** the season before that. He really doesnt have much trade value anymore especially if he gets overpaid this summer. Nets package doesnt even come close to what hou has to offer.

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Never seen a quote from the Diva... Not one.... Do you have one?

you mad?

RLundi
06-25-2012, 12:12 PM
It's not just about being in a big market its about a specific big market IE brooklyn. Did you not here about Adidas giving him a $200 Million deal for playing in Brooklyn? He does not want to be in Houston or Texas for that matter. It's not just about Deron if it were he could have forced his hand last season before he was guilted into staying 1 more season and been playing with him already.

Right, if everything works out perfectly, ideally Dwight wants to be in Brooklyn. But right now, he has absolutely no leverage, especially if teams are willing to rent him and try to convince him to stay.

The reality is right now, it appears slim that Orlando is willing to trade him to the Nets. Their offer just isn't good enough. If he's traded to Houston and Deron signs, you really don't think Dwight would consider signing there long-term? He doesn't want to be in Brooklyn bad enough that he's gonna go to a losing team.

If this trade goes down, I look for Houston to aggressively pursue D-Will and convince him that him and Dwight can lead the Western Conference for years to come.

Juice4o2
06-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Just can't see Howard going to the Rockets. Even if they trade him I doubt he would sign an extension with the Rockets without any solid players already their to help him win a championship. The rockets wouldn't even make that offer unless they were a 100% sure he would sign an extension. If he goes to Rockets then their would be no point in leaving Orlando. I still see him going to Brooklyn. Unless D-Will ends up signing with the MAVS, then I think a lot more teams will become available for Howard.

5ass
06-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Houston is almost perfect for D Howard
1. Adidas is the official gear provider for the Rockets
2. 7th largest market
3. Houston loves big men. Hakeem, Yao, Hayes (not Chuck), Malone, Dike, Sampson. Continue the legacy
4. All-star 2012 in Houston. Rockets need a host

The problem lies is building around him. Dragic only wants to be a starter. So if DWill comes, he wont sit behind him. And you dont want to disrespect Dragic by offering DWill a contract and he doesnt come.

But Houston still needs more than DWill and Howard. Who will play the 2?

If they get Hedo, him and Parsons can play the 3. They resign Courtney lee and he plays at the 2. They would still have Scola at the 4.
IMO they should sign Dragic even if they sign Dwill. They're both capable of playing the 2.

5ass
06-25-2012, 12:15 PM
Even if Houston doesnt sign Dwill, they still have a lot of capspace to sign multiple good players.

oak2455
06-25-2012, 12:15 PM
you mad?

Hope you like the Rockets... Again no quote means garbage ... Good job

RLundi
06-25-2012, 12:17 PM
1. Houston's bigger than Chicago. Passed Chicago for 3rd largest population behind LA and New York.

Whoa, this is completely false.

GO COOGS 2011
06-25-2012, 12:17 PM
DWill and Howard are in the stage of their career where this is the last MAX DEAL they will get. Why not get it from a place where they have money to do it. 5 years from now they can go to Dallas and Brooklyn at the end of their careers. For now give Houston 3 good years. Please. We need it.

sunsfan88
06-25-2012, 12:18 PM
what star is going to want to go to houston unless there is already an existing piece in place?

James Harden.

If Houston is willing to pay him what he wants.

GO COOGS 2011
06-25-2012, 12:23 PM
If they get Hedo, him and Parsons can play the 3. They resign Courtney lee and he plays at the 2. They would still have Scola at the 4.
IMO they should sign Dragic even if they sign Dwill. They're both capable of playing the 2.

True! Hedo can come off the bench with Patterson, Camby and whoever else they sign. But I do think they are going to try to develop Morris this season.

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 12:24 PM
Hope you like the Rockets... Again no quote means garbage ... Good job

Yet you called him a Diva? lol....for what tho? there are NO QUOTES LOLOL

MagicBucsSox
06-25-2012, 12:26 PM
i want lowry included in this somehow

Lowry is the catalyst to landing a lotto pick for us don't let greed blind u

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 12:28 PM
Lowry is the catalyst to landing a lotto pick for us don't let greed blind u

You guys could have had Lopez, Brooks, a top-5 pick in the draft and Gerald Wallace to flip last December. I would say greed has already wreaked havoc. Magic prob looking at a late top-10 and a low teens pick from HOU.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 12:32 PM
Just can't see Howard going to the Rockets. Even if they trade him I doubt he would sign an extension with the Rockets without any solid players already their to help him win a championship. The rockets wouldn't even make that offer unless they were a 100% sure he would sign an extension. If he goes to Rockets then their would be no point in leaving Orlando. I still see him going to Brooklyn. Unless D-Will ends up signing with the MAVS, then I think a lot more teams will become available for Howard.

You don't know how to read do you? The report clearly states the rockets are willing to RENT howard without the commitment he would sign long term?
Some people are so ignorant its insane.....

waveycrockett

The Nightlife there is terrible. Anywhere you can get into with a du-rag and a XXXL T-shirt isn't comparable to NYC.

jmoney85
lets face the facts.... hes only going to a team he wants to be on because he can just make his new destination horribly toxic... why would a team want to take that chance?...its just going to be dwightmare 2 for whatever team gets him and he doesnt want to be there

0nekhmer
06-25-2012, 12:33 PM
David Locke: Reports Houston is offering #16 and Kyle Lowry to Toronto for #8 - if Jazz had gotten lucky they would have #8 would u do deal as Utah? 1 minute ago

Bahah

MagicBucsSox
06-25-2012, 12:34 PM
You guys could have had Lopez, Brooks, a top-5 pick in the draft and Gerald Wallace to flip last December. I would say greed has already wreaked havoc. Magic prob looking at a late top-10 and a low teens pick from HOU.

Hey genius,you think a a full season of Dwight with deron would become a top 5 lotto team?

That's a clown post bro

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 12:35 PM

This is false.... At the time that deal was shot down by the owners marshon brooks wouldn't have been able to be in the trade yet. Also explain to me how if we gave you dwight in december to play the full year with dwill, how the pick would have been top 5? It would have been in the late teens early 20s ... Think before you speak

oak2455
06-25-2012, 12:35 PM
Yet you called him a Diva? lol....for what tho? there are NO QUOTES LOLOL

Again I'm waiting for that quote .....lol

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 12:36 PM
Damn you mbs always beat me to the punch!!! Haha

Htownballa1622
The Nightlife there is terrible. Anywhere you can get into with a du-rag and a XXXL T-shirt isn't comparable to NYC.

Idiotic

jmoney85
the only package orlando will get thats better than lopez is bynum... and lopez + marshon brooks > bynum

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 12:39 PM
O god jmoney is another nets fan worse then wavey... I actually take back comment early to wavey about being a dbag in the nets forum I mixed him up with jmoney... My bad waveycrock...

So funny how every fan thinks there team has the best deal lol I do like marshon but lopez is soft as soft gets for a center and no good picks to offer ...

RLundi
06-25-2012, 12:41 PM

Wrong. Didn't the Nets end up with the 6th or 7th pick? Not to mention, if they traded for Dwight they would've surely made the playoffs.

So more than likely, it would have been an injured Lopez, a free agent in Wallace, Brooks and a mid-first rounder.

Terrible deal.

daboywonder2002
06-25-2012, 12:41 PM
first of all, what is the raptors plan a and b? do they prefer to sign nash and keep the 5 pick. or trade 5 for lowry and 16. Also how would the kings benefit from this? i cant see anyone on orlandos roster the kings would want.

RLundi
06-25-2012, 12:43 PM
the only package orlando will get thats better than lopez is bynum... and lopez + marshon brooks > bynum

This isn't a bad deal, but the chance to get 2 lottery picks, and a couple of other pieces is better than anything the Nets can offer.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 12:43 PM
O god jmoney is another nets fan worse then wavey... I actually take back comment early to wavey about being a dbag in the nets forum I mixed him up with jmoney... My bad waveycrock...

So funny how every fan thinks there team has the best deal lol I do like marshon but lopez is soft as soft gets for a center and no good picks to offer ...

lopez is the best offensive center and is only considered soft because of ONE bad rebounding season in which he was coming off mono.... if you dont watch the nets consistently dont comment on them

lopez is a 20ppg player and marshon will be a 20ppg player in this league both under 23 years old..... you include them + 2 draft picks and you wont get a better package.... im not saying that as a net fan im saying that unbiased

ManRam
06-25-2012, 12:44 PM
I was really excited to hear this last night before I fell asleep.

Even if Houston can't pull of these trades to bolster their package, them being aggressive in their desire to get Dwight can't be a bad thing. The more competition, the better.

I'd be stunned if they got two high lottery picks like they're supposedly trying to do, but I'd take two top 10 picks and whatever else they give up in a heartbeat.

THE MTL
06-25-2012, 12:45 PM
Would Howard be in 'that' much better of a situation with essentially Scola, Chase, & Dragic? I think Houston shouldnt be so confident that they can convince the superstar to resign with them.

Tmath
06-25-2012, 12:45 PM
first of all, what is the raptors plan a and b? do they prefer to sign nash and keep the 5 pick. or trade 5 for lowry and 16. Also how would the kings benefit from this? i cant see anyone on orlandos roster the kings would want.

The Raptors have the 8th pick not 5th.

ManRam
06-25-2012, 12:46 PM
lopez is the best offensive center and is only considered soft because of ONE bad rebounding season in which he was coming off mono.... if you dont watch the nets consistently dont comment on them

lopez is a 20ppg player and marshon will be a 20ppg player in this league both under 23 years old..... you include them + 2 draft picks and you wont get a better package.... im not saying that as a net fan im saying that unbiased

Lopez is definitely underrated here. He is a much better rebounder than he showed in 2010-2011 and he's a much better rebounder than most people assume. He is a talented offensive big man too.

Injuries are now a concern though. His upside doesn't touch Bynum's either.

I don't think Lopez, Brooks and two firsts is a bad package at all. If only they had their pick this year...

RLundi
06-25-2012, 12:47 PM

But you are a Net fan so you're kinda already biased.

I agree that Brooks is going to be a stud in this league, and him and Lopez wouldn't be terrible, but Lopez is hardly the best offensive center in the league. Add that to the fact that he's an abysmal rebounder, and the Magic can do better. Those first round picks they'd get from Brooklyn are going to be at the very least mid-first rounders because the Nets will be playoff contenders with Dwight and Deron.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 12:47 PM
@jmoney ... The picks in at nets deal would be useless cause they would be future picks.. future picks on a good team... So 2 mid 20 draft picks are not any good... I do like brooks ill give ya that...

daboywonder2002
06-25-2012, 12:49 PM
The Raptors have the 8th pick not 5th.

didnt realize my error. kings have the 5th. raptors 8th. thanks

GO COOGS 2011
06-25-2012, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE=THE MTL;22649767]Would Howard be in 'that' much better of a situation with essentially Scola, Chase, & Dragic? I think Houston shouldnt be so confident that they can convince the superstar to resign with them.[/QUOTE

Chase doesnt start. Parsons does. Not a big difference either way.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 12:53 PM
Lopez is definitely underrated here. He is a much better rebounder than he showed in 2010-2011 and he's a much better rebounder than most people assume. He is a talented offensive big man too.

Injuries are now a concern though. His upside doesn't touch Bynum's either.

I don't think Lopez, Brooks and two firsts is a bad package at all. If only they had their pick this year...

I dont think bynum has much upside anymore... imo hes peaked and this is good as hes going to get... he could be more of a scorer if he got more touches but he could also have the opportunity to get exposed as a #1 or #2 option ... brook lopez on the other hand has show he can put up 19-20 ppg averages while going against double teams all game which is much more defining to me...and you're right hes underrated here and I understand why... because the nets have sucked....his defense is really underrated

from what I hear hes also been bulking up some

KnIckFaN.2883
06-25-2012, 12:54 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=87yy8ne

Stinkyoutsider
06-25-2012, 12:55 PM
Sounds like a great deal to me. Houston has been a middle of the road team for quite a long time. Not having enough talent (stars) to compete with the best teams in the west but good players who can net the team a 7th or 8th seed in the playoffs. Maybe the Rockets want to continue to put together this type of team in order to keep the team relevant or maybe the front office is full of staff who want to compete?

I would take the deal. If Howard comes to town, the Rockets can increase the interest in the club and at the same time, Howard would be so worried about his image with the fans that I think he would take some time to figure out whether or not to leave the Houston fans high and dry. If he did walk, the Rockets could actually put themselves in a good position to get some prospects in the future and build the team from the ground up.

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 01:00 PM
Again I'm waiting for that quote .....lol

I'm just wondering why you are calling him a diva? lol

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Noone wants stat and his contract

oak2455
06-25-2012, 01:04 PM
I'm just wondering why you are calling him a diva? lol

Nba = diva's and again where's that Dwight quote Brooklyn or nothing??

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 01:09 PM
Dwight was a diva whining all year and then demanding a trade and changing his mind a good 3 times day before trade dealine... That's very diva like ....

Rockice_8
06-25-2012, 01:13 PM
lopez just came off an injury and was **** the season before that. He really doesnt have much trade value anymore especially if he gets overpaid this summer. Nets package doesnt even come close to what hou has to offer.

**** the year before. . . How do you figure that? Yes his rebounding was down but that was his first year of poor rebounding, he hasn't made a career out of it. The guy is one of the most gifted offensive centers in the league. I don't care what you personally think of him but he without a doubt better then anything HOU has to offer as a center piece and nothing you can say will convince me otherwise.

What does HOU have to offer that's so great, Lowery? He's going to be 27 and shot 40% from the field last year. Not a guy who is the centerpiece of a Dwight deal. Scola is on the wrong side of 30 and Martin isn't anything special and overpaid. Orlando can get the same thing out of Morrow for a fraction of the cost. What does Orlando want to become HOU east and be stuck in mediocrity.

Lopez is still only 24, has 20/8 potential and is a true center. Both are realistic numbers that he's hit at points in his career. His upside is still there even with a down year. Adding guys like Morrow/Brooks and picks only strengthen the offer.

The only thing HOU can do is hope to land two top 10 picks (which will lessen the rest of their offer trying to obtain these picks cause Lowery/Scola/Martin just isn't enticing at all IMO.

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 01:13 PM

NBA=Diva? Whats the heck are you talking about? I'm just wondering why it's not like that guy has violated his contract by stating exactly where he wants to go for you to be calling him a Diva. You have no grounds for that.

NYMetros
06-25-2012, 01:16 PM
At least with this, Houston would have Dwight for a year which would be exciting and if he doesn't re-sign or they can't get any other superstars to sign on, then they will be completely terrible for a few years once Dwight leaves which is what you need to do in the NBA in order to rebuild. I can't wait to see if Morey can pull it off.

5ass
06-25-2012, 01:20 PM
Im still hoping GSW make an offer as well.

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 01:21 PM
Dwight was a diva whining all year and then demanding a trade and changing his mind a good 3 times day before trade dealine... That's very diva like ....

Where is your quote that said he wanted a trade? lol

oak2455
06-25-2012, 01:27 PM
NBA=Diva? Whats the heck are you talking about? I'm just wondering why it's not like that guy has violated his contract by stating exactly where he wants to go for you to be calling him a Diva. You have no grounds for that.

Ok whatever you want to believe the guy is a assclown.... Also out of all sports I've never seen so many Divas in one sport.... And that's true

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 01:32 PM
So if he was traded to Houston who would be there 2nd best player? or are they trying to get the 09 Magic back with Courtney Lee?

marj987
06-25-2012, 01:36 PM
Coming from a Mavs fan who wants deron Williams in Dallas, if Houston gets Dwight, and if I'm deron, Id sign with Houston in a heartbeat, not to far from my hometown and takes off more pressure of joining in Dallas, that would be great. But what does Houston have to offer?

ManRam
06-25-2012, 01:46 PM
I dont think bynum has much upside anymore... imo hes peaked and this is good as hes going to get... he could be more of a scorer if he got more touches but he could also have the opportunity to get exposed as a #1 or #2 option ... brook lopez on the other hand has show he can put up 19-20 ppg averages while going against double teams all game which is much more defining to me...and you're right hes underrated here and I understand why... because the nets have sucked....his defense is really underrated

from what I hear hes also been bulking up some

I think his offensive game can grow. He's got a decent arsenal, but he's still mostly catch-and-score via towering over people. He's got room to grow. He is still young, and he has missed a lot of time.

waveycrockett
06-25-2012, 01:48 PM
I think his offensive game can grow. He's got a decent arsenal, but he's still mostly catch-and-score via towering over people. He's got room to grow. He is still young, and he has missed a lot of time.

He also has a terrible attitude, borderline uncoachable and bad knees.

ManRam
06-25-2012, 01:48 PM

It could be worse, but I just hope that's not the direction we go.

I don't think Amare is a guy you want to be paying $20 a year for after just blowing up your roster and reloading. It would be a fun team to watch (horrific defensively), but I don't think there's much long term improvement. We'd be a steady 4-5 seed...kinda like the Hawks...with no room to ever get above that.

Ill21
06-25-2012, 01:51 PM
It could be worse, but I just hope that's not the direction we go.

I don't think Amare is a guy you want to be paying $20 a year for after just blowing up your roster and reloading. It would be a fun team to watch (horrific defensively), but I don't think there's much long term improvement. We'd be a steady 4-5 seed...kinda like the Hawks...with no room to ever get above that.

Idk I think that's a solid core. Would Orl have money to sign a guy like Hibbert ?

ManRam
06-25-2012, 01:53 PM
Lopez did play with the biggest rebounding whore in the NBA too.

He's proven he can be a 10 rebound per 36 minute type of player.

His rookie year he averaged 9.6 rebounds per 36 and posted a 15.8% total rebound rate. Those are really solid numbers. Bynum is a better rebounder (averaging 10.9 rebounds and 171.% TRB%), but I think Brook is more like the rookie form of him than the 2010-2011 form of him.

djohn2oo8
06-25-2012, 01:55 PM
Coming from a Mavs fan who wants deron Williams in Dallas, if Houston gets Dwight, and if I'm deron, Id sign with Houston in a heartbeat, not to far from my hometown and takes off more pressure of joining in Dallas, that would be great. But what does Houston have to offer?

Would be something like this...

5th overall pick
8th Overall Pick
Kevin Martin (Expiring)
Sam Dalembert (Expiring)
Patrick Patterson
Marcus Morris
Chandler Parsons

For
Dwight
Duhon

ManRam
06-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Idk I think that's a solid core. Would Orl have money to sign a guy like Hibbert ?

No. Amare, Martin and Lowry make about 39 million combined next year. Redick, Richardson, Duhon, Q, Harper make 20 million combined. So they're already would have about 60 million tied up in 8 players. That's not factoring in Ryan Anderson...or Clark and Orton's non-guaranteed contract.

ManRam
06-25-2012, 02:00 PM
Would be something like this...

5th overall pick
8th Overall Pick
Kevin Martin (Expiring)
Sam Dalembert (Expiring)
Patrick Patterson
Marcus Morris
Chandler Parsons

For
Dwight
Duhon

Hey, take Jason Richardson too! They'll need a SG! That wouldn't be bad.

It wouldn't be reloading, it would be rebuilding. But I kinda of would rather rebuild. That would give us some good young players, some cap relief, and a bad enough team to hopefully get in the lottery next year.

utl768
06-25-2012, 02:01 PM
i hope this happens

dwight is such a diva and deserves to get screwed in the end

oak2455
06-25-2012, 02:06 PM
i hope this happens

dwight is such a diva and deserves to get screwed in the end

See that someone agrees with me

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 02:14 PM

I guess you have a point but so far its just wishful thinking ... I dont think he will ever have a complete offensive game to the point that he can be a #1 option... hes already completed 7 seasons and he will be 25 before the season starts... he should be borderline fully developed by now

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 02:16 PM
Where is your quote that said he wanted a trade? lol

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RBIO9BeYiGs

Ill21
06-25-2012, 02:17 PM
See that someone agrees with me

I agree too, people think that LeBron and Melo handled it poorly. But Dwight takes the cake in this.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 02:18 PM
dwight takes the cake? lol

dwight wanted a trade and if orlando wasnt being so damn desperate he would have been traded at the beginning of last season and nobody would be talking about this

Dade County
06-25-2012, 02:22 PM
Ok, If Howard gets traded to Houston or any team out west not named Dallas....

D will doesn't have to follow him, D will has said numours times it's not about the MONEY for him (but yes of course he still wants to get paid), he can easily join Dallas and say "F" this **** or hop onto a contending team.

D will hoping on a contender for 1yr wouldn't shock me; he sees his boys in Wade, lbj & Bosh winning as a team. Then maybe if D will wins a ring, him and Howard can team up in Brooklyn (no HOMO) and they can do whatever they want.... smh

Howard would just have to wait a year.... Thats his problem.

D will going to a contending team that needs a point guard makes that fan base very happy, but yes the rest of the league fans WILL HATE; I will not....

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 02:29 PM
Ok, If Howard gets traded to Houston or any team out west not named Dallas....

D will doesn't have to follow him, D will has said numours times it's not about the MONEY for him (but yes of course he still wants to get paid), he can easily join Dallas and say "F" this **** or hop onto a contending team.

D will hoping on a contender for 1yr wouldn't shock me; he sees his boys in Wade, lbj & Bosh winning as a team. Then maybe if D will wins a ring, him and Howard can team up in Brooklyn (no HOMO) and they can do whatever they want.... smh

Howard would just have to wait a year.... Thats his problem.

D will going to a contending team that needs a point guard makes that fan base very happy, but yes the rest of the league fans WILL HATE; I will not....

and what contending team has cap space? lol

MagicBucsSox
06-25-2012, 02:37 PM

We don't want that crap Stoudemire dude. You knick fans need to get over this

oak2455
06-25-2012, 02:38 PM
and what contending team has cap space? lol

Houston via trade

broncosfan4eva
06-25-2012, 02:55 PM

yeahhh...i just got back from there actually...went on a cruise the galveston beach is pretty bad...black sand and dirty water which is expected with all the oil rigs and such in houston. But if u want a awesome vaction do a cruise through Carnival...traveled to Cozumel and Pregresso.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 03:02 PM
Houston via trade

last time I checked houston isnt a contender

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 03:10 PM
dwight takes the cake? lol

dwight wanted a trade and if orlando wasnt being so damn desperate he would have been traded at the beginning of last season and nobody would be talking about this

Lol orlando wasn't desperate they played thee cards perfectly and got him to opt in and now they have more time to game plan. Your being a totally nets fan when thinking about this. Everyone will tell you dwight howard handled this so poorly with he changing his mind and lying about things it was stupid. He made lebron and melo look like saint and he killed his image.

And houston would be a contender if they landed dwight with dwill possibly joining

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Lol orlando wasn't desperate they played thee cards perfectly and got him to opt in and now they have more time to game plan. Your being a totally nets fan when thinking about this. Everyone will tell you dwight howard handled this so poorly with he changing his mind and lying about things it was stupid. He made lebron and melo look like saint and he killed his image.

And houston would be a contender if they landed dwight with dwill possibly joining

orlando was clearly desperate lmao.... alex martins was drunk calling dwight begging him to stay... and it was reported every other day how orlando was waiting to the last possible minute to try and talk him into stayin... you got him to opt him and what happened? nothing... hes leaving anyway lol... so good job on making no sense what so ever

BklynKnicks3
06-25-2012, 03:14 PM
rockets are a joke they gettin nobody

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 03:15 PM
not to mention any team that got dwill + howard would be a contender.... and why would 2 of them both go to new teams instead of just dwight coming to bk?

oak2455
06-25-2012, 03:15 PM
last time I checked houston isnt a contender
Neither are those 19 win Nets so what's your point? Pretty sure they will if they nab the both of them .... Homerism at its finest :clap:

oak2455
06-25-2012, 03:17 PM
So this is good Brooklyn is now a contender.... Cool story

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 03:19 PM
Neither are those 19 win Nets so what's your point? Pretty sure they will if they nab the both of them .... Homerism at its finest :clap:

so will any team... but right now houston is not a contender and dwight or dwill have never said anything about going there.... so I have no idea why we have a 11 page + thread about an irrelevant city

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 03:21 PM
and we actually had 22 wins not 19

and we didnt have our full starting lineup for 1 game all season

oak2455
06-25-2012, 03:24 PM
and we actually had 22 wins not 19

and we didnt have our full starting lineup for 1 game all season

And what happen the other years ?? Samething

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 03:24 PM
Cause dwight can't go where he wants he goes wher orlando wants thanks to him opting in. And what your calling desperate is not being desperate its what people do when there trying to keep there allstar player minus the drunk dial lol that guy was booted after that anyway it was an obvious mistake

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 03:28 PM
Cause dwight can't go where he wants he goes wher orlando wants thanks to him opting in. And what your calling desperate is not being desperate its what people do when there trying to keep there allstar player minus the drunk dial lol that guy was booted after that anyway it was an obvious mistake

lol you're foolish for thinking that .... if dwight goes to a team that he doesnt want to play for he can just do everything hes been doing orlando for the year and cause big problems

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 03:29 PM
And what happen the other years ?? Samething

im pretty sure we didnt have dwill every other year

and you must still be upset knowing your team will be a bottom tier playoff team for the next 5 years

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 03:29 PM

So Nets wouldnt contend with Deron and Dwight? wow DENIAL AT ITS FINEST. And it wouldnt only be 2 max contracts to Deron and Dwight and not a 3rd huge contract to a role player bum that was a nobody 2 years ago Tyson Chandler..and I think everyone would rather rebuild and get high picks than an 8th seed every year. Amare 100 million dollar is sure living up to it.

Punk
06-25-2012, 03:37 PM
Why would he not want Deron to be traded to the Mavs but sign long term in Houston? At the end of the day he doesn't want to be in that market.

If this trade happens, Deron bolts to Houston. Why? Dwight wants to play with Deron which is why he is turning down trades to LA, Chicago, NYK. Deron would still remain close to Dallas as well.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 03:39 PM
It don't matter where dwight will or won't stay teams like rockets and warriors are willing to take him with no extension so it doesn't matter that's the team that trades for him problem not orlandos

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 03:40 PM
If this trade happens, Deron bolts to Houston. Why? Dwight wants to play with Deron which is why he is turning down trades to LA, Chicago, NYK. Deron would still remain close to Dallas as well.

There is no chance that happens, if Dwight gets traded to Houston he isnt even going to want to be there, so a man that doesnt want to be there isnt going to recruit Deron and Deron sure as hell isnt going to go there. Think sometimes!

oak2455
06-25-2012, 03:41 PM
So Nets wouldnt contend with Deron and Dwight? wow DENIAL AT ITS FINEST. And it wouldnt only be 2 max contracts to Deron and Dwight and not a 3rd huge contract to a role player bum that was a nobody 2 years ago Tyson Chandler..and I think everyone would rather rebuild and get high picks than an 8th seed every year. Amare 100 million dollar is sure living up to it.

Never said that you uneducated delusional troll... So now get that 40 and call it a day

Punk
06-25-2012, 03:41 PM

Lol Why you so mad? He's right Deron/Dwight is not enough. It's the role players that makes the difference. Morrow, Wallace, Anderson, etc. Now, that can be something special but realstically the Nets will have to sell the entire farm for D12 with no draft pick.

If both were to sign max deals with Hedo on the books, the Nets won't be winning anything right away.

oak2455
06-25-2012, 03:43 PM
There is no chance that happens, if Dwight gets traded to Houston he isnt even going to want to be there, so a man that doesnt want to be there isnt going to recruit Deron and Deron sure as hell isnt going to go there. Think sometimes!
Youre telling someone to think.... That's classic !!!!

Punk
06-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Never said that you uneducated delusional troll... So now get that 40 and call it a day

Lol at him calling Tyson a bum when he has more titles than the entire Nets franchise.

Trolls will be trolls.

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 03:46 PM
Lol Why you so mad? He's right Deron/Dwight is not enough. It's the role players that makes the difference. Morrow, Wallace, Anderson, etc. Now, that can be something special but realstically the Nets will have to sell the entire farm for D12 with no draft pick.

If both were to sign max deals with Hedo on the books, the Nets won't be winning anything right away.

You get stars players will come, also Hedo can play is a very smart player..and his contract comes off the books in 2 years so next year it would be very easy to trade.

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 03:49 PM
Lol at him calling Tyson a bum when he has more titles than the entire Nets franchise.

Trolls will be trolls.

How is he not a bum? He was an overpaid BUST that nobody wanted which was when he was trade twice in a year to Bobcats and Dallas..Luckly Dallas was already a contendor and a C away from championship anyone is an upgrade over Dampier. Then he got overpaid to go to the Knicks where this all star type money player put up 10 and 9 and thanks to NY media got DPOY but according to actual smart NBA COACHES he was all d 2nd team. He is like a Tony Allen can play defense but nothing else. Not worth over 6 a year.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 03:49 PM

deron + dwight and the nets will be MUCH better than the knicks

oak2455
06-25-2012, 03:50 PM

Trolls will be trolls.
She's pure comedy she was blocked before and now I know why.....yup that same Tyson that help Dallas win and was DPOY... That bum

Punk
06-25-2012, 03:50 PM

Lol at you. If Deron considered playing in Phoenix, why wouldn't he consider Houston? If Houston has the space to sign both and another player why would they waste all their time instead of competing against the only force in the West which is OKC?

You think. Fans like you are delusional idiots that don't think about all possible senarios. Sorry, bro but Brooklyn isn't going to be the only team in the world to play for and this is coming from a supporter of town.

RLundi
06-25-2012, 03:51 PM

Lol when DoMeFavors starts arguing on the Nets' behalf, that's how you know they are completely ****ed.

RLundi
06-25-2012, 03:52 PM

Lol if Dwight gets traded to the Rockets, the Nets are finished.

oak2455
06-25-2012, 03:53 PM
Lol when DoMeFavors starts arguing on the Nets' behalf, that's how you know they are completely ****ed.
I think its her time of the month

Punk
06-25-2012, 03:54 PM

You do realize a cap exists right? Also, Tyson has shut down Dwight in every meeting, Shumpert has made Deron turn it over in every meeting.

I like the optimism but there is more factors that go into Net > Knicks, bro. Sorry.

We've heard this before and I have not seen any proof two guys be better than 1 team lol

Chill_Will_24

Where is that Melo quote saying Knicks or nothing?

oak2455
Lol if Dwight gets traded to the Rockets, the Nets are finished.

No they have DR J opps ....

DoMeFavors
Lol at you. If Deron considered playing in Phoenix, why wouldn't he consider Houston? If Houston has the space to sign both and another player why would they waste all their time instead of competing against the only force in the West which is OKC?

You think. Fans like you are delusional idiots that don't think about all possible senarios. Sorry, bro but Brooklyn isn't going to be the only team in the world to play for and this is coming from a supporter of town.

He isnt considering playing in PHX...they plan to go after him..the bobcats could go after him. From everything Deron and the Nets have said its pretty clear he is staying with the Nets..and Dallas doesnt even believe they can get him.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 03:55 PM

shame on you for believing everything you read on the internet

Punk
06-25-2012, 03:56 PM
Anyhow, this is going to be fun watching Howard squirm if he is sent to Houston.

oak2455
06-25-2012, 03:56 PM
Where is that Melo quote saying Knicks or nothing?

Your other fan said Dwight said Nets or nothing....read a few pages ... Ohhh and it's nice to see you back

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 03:57 PM
You do realize a cap exists right? Also, Tyson has shut down Dwight in every meeting, Shumpert has made Deron turn it over in every meeting.

I like the optimism but there is more factors that go into Net > Knicks, bro. Sorry.

We've heard this before and I have not seen any proof two guys be better than 1 team lol

EVERY PG TURNS THE BALL OVER..OMG

Tyson has SHUT DWIGHT DOWN? The entire Knicks just doubled him the entire time, really had nobody else to worry about that was there d..make the Magic shoot 3s and jumpers...Tyson didnt do anything! Check Derons numbers against the Knicks this year you will be suprised how much you shut him down!!

Htownballa1622
06-25-2012, 03:58 PM
rockets are a joke they gettin nobody

Rockets are a joke?

Coming from a knicks fan.

Oh the irony.

jmoney85

LOL

how easily you forget dwill burning down the garden last season

Punk
shame on you for believing everything you read on the internet

Lol if that theory means something than I should not believe Howard And Williams want to team up in Brooklyn, Dallas or anywhere right? Oh wait...that logic only applies to the Nets lol

Denial is a terrible thing.

Punk
06-25-2012, 04:00 PM
LOL

how easily you forget dwill burning down the garden last season

Melo did the same right back. That does not mean a thing.

oak2455
06-25-2012, 04:00 PM
Well this thread has gone to the monkey

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 04:02 PM
Melo did the same right back. That does not mean a thing.

but you just said dwill got shut down? what does that have anything to do with melo ?

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 04:03 PM
AND ITS 1 YEAR LEFT ON HIS DEAL, Houston and others ARE NOT going to over pay if Dwight tells them he has no desire to stay there, and he tells his new GM like he has the past few days according to Broussard and Stephen A that he wants to be traded to the NETS then its going to happen. All im saying Knick fans is your gonna wish Melo was traded to the Nets so they had no chance at Dwight.

Punk
06-25-2012, 04:04 PM
Rockets are a joke?

Oh the irony.

I agree he is wrong for that but the Rockets are a joke right now like Minnesota was for awhile even us. How many stars have they missed on? How many times have they been told to rebuild but they stay the same and now renting Howard is a bit of a desperate move.

No team is perfect but Houston has no direction. If this trade gets Howard to change his mind than fantastic for you guys.

oak2455
06-25-2012, 04:04 PM
AND ITS 1 YEAR LEFT ON HIS DEAL, Houston and others ARE NOT going to over pay if Dwight tells them he has no desire to stay there, and he tells his new GM like he has the past few days according to Broussard and Stephen A that he wants to be traded to the NETS then its going to happen. All im saying Knick fans is your gonna wish Melo was traded to the Nets so they had no chance at Dwight.

Melo isn't a Knick? Because I can find your quotes were you said he was....lmao

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 04:07 PM
Melo isn't a Knick? Because I can find your quotes were you said he was....lmao

Happy now after the last 2 seasons he just had, and his prime is going to be over in the next 3 years so you better hope he gets a championship for the Knicks because if not Amare,Melo,Tyson gonna be a lot of money for a non playoff team.

Punk
06-25-2012, 04:08 PM
but you just said dwill got shut down? what does that have anything to do with melo ?

He got 38, then got shut down and ended up fouling out. Melo caught fire against the Nets and Mr i'm worth the 6th pick, Wallace.

Anyhow, Deron/Dwight alone is not better than anyone. You are a fool to think so.

oak2455
06-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Happy now after the last 2 seasons he just had, and his prime is going to be over in the next 3 years so you better hope he gets a championship for the Knicks because if not Amare,Melo,Tyson gonna be a lot of money for a non playoff team.

And you better hope that D12 doesn't freak out and stay with the Magic or leave for some other destination

Chill_Will_24
06-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Your other fan said Dwight said Nets or nothing....read a few pages ... Ohhh and it's nice to see you back

I read what he said... i just thought your response was comical seeing as you know as well as i do that stars never declare their intentions in public for obvious reasons. Every credible writer has confirmed that Dwight indeed is only interested in Brooklyn. Not that it makes any difference or gives the Nets any edge since Dwight has little leverage. Just saying, at this point anyone that doesnt believe Dwight wants the Nets is delusional.

BTW im still around i just dont post much anymore. PSD post playoffs pre draft is pretty dull and i have better things to do

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 04:11 PM
He got 38, then got shut down and ended up fouling out. Melo caught fire against the Nets and Mr i'm worth the 6th pick, Wallace.

Anyhow, Deron/Dwight alone is not better than anyone. You are a fool to think so.

Deron played against the Knicks twice this year and I think he had over 30 in both, and that game Melo caught fire or whatever you are saying there was no Lopez,Deron,Farmar.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 04:11 PM

deron dwight with gerald green and gerald wallace with morrow and ilyasova

that squad would trash the knicks

TEXASTITAN
06-25-2012, 04:12 PM
Rockets owner Les Alexander has made it clear to Morey that he will NOT go into full rebuild mode and wants to stay competitive while they retool which is why they haven't dumped into the lottery since Tmac and Yao left. That being said this makes perfect sense to trade for Dwight and sign Dwill (that's the idea anyway) but trading for the diva Dwight without a commitment is a huge risk which if it backfired could cripple the Rockets into the full on lottery rebuild that Les Alexander has been avoiding the last few years.

FYI: the top 10 picks being discussed would be from what I've heard Houston's 2 first rounders + Dalembert/player to Sac for their 5th rounder and Lowry to Toronto for their 8th pick. Worst case is they trade up and have to keep both picks best case trade both top 10's plus 2 expirings to Orlando for Howard/Turk/maybe Duhon.

ManRam
06-25-2012, 04:12 PM
I love how everyone here is a psychologist and/or has the ability to read everyone's thoughts.

It's Dwight...acting like you know what he really wants do is silly. Acting like you know what Deron would do is silly. Acting like you know what Orlando's FO will do is silly. Acting like you know for certain what anyone involved in this would do is silly. There are known bits of information (like Morey's goals, like Dwight wanting out, like Deron saying he wants to play in two places), but things change and nothing is absolute.

Everyone here is just arguing from their own biased viewpoints. It's turned into a joke.

Chill_Will_24
06-25-2012, 04:14 PM

If the Rockets get Howard i see no other place Deron should go and no reason why Dwight would not resign with Deron there and his hometown near.

Open your eyes

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 04:15 PM
if deron is leaving the nets its for the mavs.... hes already said if any other team calls after 12 midnight to tell them hes not interested

Chill_Will_24
06-25-2012, 04:17 PM
if deron is leaving the nets its for the mavs.... hes already said if any other team calls after 12 midnight to tell them hes not interested

He SAID that??? Is there a quote for this? Im pretty sure all that was reported was that he narrowed it down to DAL or BK which can change very fast if HOU gets Dwight with space to sign Deron

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 04:20 PM
If the Rockets get Howard i see no other place Deron should go and no reason why Dwight would not resign with Deron there and his hometown near.

Open your eyes

You assume stuff that people on this site write ok you believe that BS too...NO reporters have said that and what cap space do they have?

Open your eyes

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 04:24 PM
He SAID that??? Is there a quote for this? Im pretty sure all that was reported was that he narrowed it down to DAL or BK which can change very fast if HOU gets Dwight with space to sign Deron

houston will not get dwight

if they do you can go back to witness protection

oak2455
06-25-2012, 04:24 PM
You assume stuff that people on this site write ok you believe that BS too...NO reporters have said that and what cap space do they have?

Open your eyes

So whatever you hear is correct and everything else is garbage.... Youre getting better at becoming non existent on here

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 04:27 PM
So whatever you hear is correct and everything else is garbage.... Youre getting better at becoming non existent on here

no I have my opinions and everyone else has theirs/

TEXASTITAN
06-25-2012, 04:28 PM
I love how everyone here is a psychologist and/or has the ability to read everyone's thoughts.

It's Dwight...acting like you know what he really wants do is silly. Acting like you know what Deron would do is silly. Acting like you know what Orlando's FO will do is silly. Acting like you know for certain what anyone involved in this would do is silly. There are known bits of information (like Morey's goals, like Dwight wanting out, like Deron saying he wants to play in two places), but things change and nothing is absolute.

Everyone here is just arguing from their own biased viewpoints. It's turned into a joke.

Well it being a forum at its core it's for the purpose of discussion regarding sports I mean isn't that why we're all here including you? Nobody is psychic and nobody knows for sure what's going to happen but friendly banter and discussion is why we're here there's nothing about it that's a joke it's all in good fun so chill.

koetravis
06-25-2012, 04:30 PM
Rockets have plenty of cap space.

Sssmush
06-25-2012, 04:31 PM
this may force the Lakers' hand...

Sssmush
06-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Houston does have a "big man" NBA center legacy though...

although possibly would just look like another dorky Houston center, in line with Sampson, Hakeem and Yao

MetroMan
06-25-2012, 04:40 PM
he wont stay

ManRam
06-25-2012, 04:40 PM
Well it being a forum at its core it's for the purpose of discussion regarding sports I mean isn't that why we're all here including you? Nobody is psychic and nobody knows for sure what's going to happen but friendly banter and discussion is why we're here there's nothing about it that's a joke it's all in good fun so chill.

I'm not saying it's wrong...

I'm saying it's annoying when people get so testy and start fighting with each other because they think they know what these guys want. I get what the purpose of this forum is, it's just silly.

We'll see how everything plays out.

Does it make sense why Deron might go to Houston if Dwight is there? Yes.
Does it make sense why Deron might not go to Houston if Dwight is there? Yes.

Viola!

KnIckFaN.2883
06-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Rockets are a joke?

Oh the irony.

whens the last time the rockets been in the playoffs? its been 3 years so lets not make fun of the knicks right now.

dtmagnet
06-25-2012, 05:00 PM
I'm not saying it's wrong...

I'm saying it's annoying when people get so testy and start fighting with each other because they think they know what these guys want. I get what the purpose of this forum is, it's just silly.

We'll see how everything plays out.

Does it make sense why Deron might go to Houston if Dwight is there? Yes.
Does it make sense why Deron might not go to Houston if Dwight is there? Yes.

Viola!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5nu9dwM3z1rxp3oio1_500.jpg ?

Htownballa1622
06-25-2012, 05:16 PM
whens the last time the rockets been in the playoffs? its been 3 years so lets not make fun of the knicks right now.

Who's making fun of the knicks? I addressed a terrible poster who only talks out his@$$.

And yes three years ago. One win in the playoffs is really something to boast over to degrade a team Who has options, and aren't stuck in salary cap hell.

TEXASTITAN
06-25-2012, 05:20 PM

Stop trolling it doesn't contribute to the topic and your just baiting for a response a negative one. Knicks gutted their team to be relevant and Houston is trying to avoid that route can't fault them for that but last I checked the Rockets have won a title since the last time the Knicks have so let it be.

gatkins11
06-25-2012, 05:23 PM
He isnt considering playing in PHX...they plan to go after him..the bobcats could go after him. From everything Deron and the Nets have said its pretty clear he is staying with the Nets..and Dallas doesnt even believe they can get him.

Don't believe any reports of Dallas putting a percentage on their chances of getting Deron. How can they accurately assess their chances of signing a player they haven't even met with yet?

Either way, it's 50/50 whether he stays in Brooklyn or goes to Dallas, and the Mavs view it the same exact way. I can guarantee you that.

Chill_Will_24
06-25-2012, 05:52 PM

Open your eyes

I ASSUME stuff that people on this site WRITE??? How does that even make any sense? I just posted what i feel. IF the Rockets get Howard (and that package they are trying to put together is better than anything the Nets can offer) there is no better place for Deron Williams to play.

RLundi
06-25-2012, 05:54 PM

You sound more worried than confident.

Houston has a very good chance at getting Dwight if they secure 2 lottery picks. That's a big if, but they appear to at least have a plan and the Magic front office will absolutely consider it.

Chill_Will_24
06-25-2012, 05:57 PM

based on? and please try to give an ACTUAL argument as opposed to baseless biased opinion.

Dwight wants out... that is fact.

The Rockets want him... that is fact.

Dwight wanting Brooklyn... is a fact.

The Nets have no assets that can match what the Rockets are attempting to put together.. that is a fact.

Those my friend, are facts. Dwight could go to the Rockets whether he wants to or not and of he doesnt like it i expect he will reconsider once Deron joins him.

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 06:03 PM
Don't believe any reports of Dallas putting a percentage on their chances of getting Deron. How can they accurately assess their chances of signing a player they haven't even met with yet?

Either way, it's 50/50 whether he stays in Brooklyn or goes to Dallas, and the Mavs view it the same exact way. I can guarantee you that.

NO WAY mavs have the same chances as Nets of signing Deron.

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 06:04 PM
I ASSUME stuff that people on this site WRITE??? How does that even make any sense? I just posted what i feel. IF the Rockets get Howard (and that package they are trying to put together is better than anything the Nets can offer) there is no better place for Deron Williams to play.

So Deron is going to leave the Nets and join Dwight Howard in Houston? When Dwight had the chance to sign with the Nets THIS summer and didnt. So Deron is just going to follow Dwight after he blew him off. YEAH RIGHT!

Punk
06-25-2012, 06:17 PM
Deron isn't a guy who is going to stick to big markets only, trust me. If Howard is in Houston and there is enough money there for him to join, he will do it.

I'm just being real. He'd consider LA if they had money for him. It's not all about Dallas or Brooklyn but those are the best ideal places for him for now unless a new window opens.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 06:24 PM
Deron isn't a guy who is going to stick to big markets only, trust me. If Howard is in Houston and there is enough money there for him to join, he will do it.

I'm just being real. He'd consider LA if they had money for him. It's not all about Dallas or Brooklyn but those are the best ideal places for him for now unless a new window opens.

yea because you're best friends with deron williams lol

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 06:26 PM

That is your opinion, are you a Net fan have you heard all his quotes and heard his radio interviews. Thats like me making up something that is totally not true.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 06:27 PM
You sound more worried than confident.

Houston has a very good chance at getting Dwight if they secure 2 lottery picks. That's a big if, but they appear to at least have a plan and the Magic front office will absolutely consider it.

im not worried at all....dwill wont leave the brooklyn money for houston

if he leaves at all its to dallas

Chill_Will_24
06-25-2012, 06:28 PM
So Deron is going to leave the Nets and join Dwight Howard in Houston? When Dwight had the chance to sign with the Nets THIS summer and didnt. So Deron is just going to follow Dwight after he blew him off. YEAH RIGHT!

You sound like a child describing a fight between two adolescents.... these are professional athletes that are friends and want to play together. Deron played most of his career in a small market team. I dont think he will be turned off by a top 5 market that has Dwight Howard for him to join.

Chill_Will_24
06-25-2012, 06:30 PM
im not worried at all....dwill wont leave the brooklyn money for houston

if he leaves at all its to dallas

Broussard who is great friends with Deron has reported that its not just about the money for Deron. He wants to play with Dwight. If the Rockets get Dwight, Deron will definitely give them a look

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 06:33 PM
You sound like a child describing a fight between two adolescents.... these are professional athletes that are friends and want to play together. Deron played most of his career in a small market team. I dont think he will be turned off by a top 5 market that has Dwight Howard for him to join.

You are never right, you always type these weird out of nowhere scenario hoping that nobody has that idea and you will be right. So you can say you told everybody so. So how do I sound like someone describing a child fight? Because I said why would Deron leave Brooklyn to team with Dwight after Dwight had his chance to sign here in the summer? Even his teamates said he was sad when Dwight opted in. So dont downplay my argument because I stumped you !!! You also try to play the role that you are an unbiased Net fan when everyone here knows you are one of the biggest homers on here. :)

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 06:34 PM
Broussard who is great friends with Deron has reported that its not just about the money for Deron. He wants to play with Dwight. If the Rockets get Dwight, Deron will definitely give them a look

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8090057/deron-williams-only-interested-signing-brooklyn-nets-dallas-mavericks-sources-say

Chill_Will_24
06-25-2012, 06:40 PM
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8090057/deron-williams-only-interested-signing-brooklyn-nets-dallas-mavericks-sources-say

These reports of the Rockets trying to get Howard werent out there yet. Things change

Chill_Will_24
06-25-2012, 06:42 PM
You are never right, you always type these weird out of nowhere scenario hoping that nobody has that idea and you will be right. So you can say you told everybody so. So how do I sound like someone describing a child fight? Because I said why would Deron leave Brooklyn to team with Dwight after Dwight had his chance to sign here in the summer? Even his teamates said he was sad when Dwight opted in. So dont downplay my argument because I stumped you !!! You also try to play the role that you are an unbiased Net fan when everyone here knows you are one of the biggest homers on here. :)

I have my moments. I admit i do like to troll. Im not on my troll mode today though.

BTW you just proved my point. Deron was upset that Dwight did that cuz he wanted to play with him. He still does.

Oh and also i never claimed Dwight WILL be a Rocket. I said they have better assets than the Nets. I would LOVE to be wrong. I want the Nets to acquire Dwight

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 06:42 PM
These reports of the Rockets trying to get Howard werent out there yet. Things change

Updated: June 25, 2012, 6:21 PM ET

so where did deron williams say he will consider houston?

Chill_Will_24
06-25-2012, 06:43 PM
Updated: June 25, 2012, 6:21 PM ET

so where did deron williams say he will consider houston?

Like i said. Things change. Lets see them update this if the Rockets get Dwight (not saying the will get Dwight).

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 06:46 PM
Like i said. Things change. Lets see them update this if the Rockets get Dwight (not saying the will get Dwight).

what if dwight howard refused to show up and play for the rockets if traded?

Chill_Will_24
06-25-2012, 06:48 PM
what if dwight howard refused to show up and play for the rockets if traded?

:laugh2: He has had enough bad publicity. I doubt he will do that but IF he did then i am sure Deron signing there might make him reconsider

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 06:50 PM

Dwight would have to be signed already for Deron to consider them, also Deron it was reported had no interest in going to Orlando. Plus I think Deron will have already made on his mind by next week, I just read a tweet that says MAgic GM will meet with Dwight next week.