PDA

View Full Version : ESPN: Rockets trying to acquire Dwight Howard

Pages : 1 [2]

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 06:57 PM
:laugh2: He has had enough bad publicity. I doubt he will do that but IF he did then i am sure Deron signing there might make him reconsider

dwight and fegan want brooklyn... ultimately the player dictates where he goes

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 06:58 PM
and houston getting high enough lottery picks that would be better than lopez and marshon brooks is a pipe dream

djohn2oo8
06-25-2012, 07:05 PM
dwight and fegan want brooklyn... ultimately the player dictates where he goes

The Magic don't give a **** what Dwight or Fegan wants. If Houston offers the best deal, he's Houston bound, and so is Deron.

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 07:08 PM
The Magic don't give a **** what Dwight or Fegan wants. If Houston offers the best deal, he's Houston bound, and so is Deron.

He isnt going to Houston, nobody is going there.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 07:11 PM

until fegan calls the gm of houston and tells him dwight will not play

and the magic not giving a **** is exactly why players do stuff like this... because they have no respect

djohn2oo8
06-25-2012, 07:11 PM
He isnt going to Houston, nobody is going there.

Dwight sure as hell ain't goin to Brooklyn. No one's going there.

tr3ymill3r
06-25-2012, 07:12 PM
I've read quite a few reports stating that had Dwight not opted in last season he would have been dealt to Houston. Therefore in my opinion it puts Houston in the lead to land Dwight because Orlando already knows what can be offered, and other teams will have to up their offer. Plus Houston has cap space and a PG who wants to be traded as well. Houston could land a top 10 pick then flip it draft night.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 07:14 PM

you sound upset

djohn2oo8
06-25-2012, 07:20 PM
you sound upset

lol I explained why in this situation, the star doesn't dictate where he goes because Brooklyn has NOTHING to trade for him. They can't even get a third team in because they have zero assets. No draft picks, nothing. Houston, IF they acquire the 5th and 8th picks will flip them for Dwight. Dwight can be pissed all he wants, Orlando will take the best deal instead of preferred destination. Sorry buddy. Orlando would let him walk before they traded him to the Nets. Deron is gone too :cool:

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 07:22 PM
lol I explained why in this situation, the star doesn't dictate where he goes because Brooklyn has NOTHING to trade for him. They can't even get a third team in because they have zero assets. No draft picks, nothing. Houston, IF they acquire the 5th and 8th picks will flip them for Dwight. Dwight can be pissed all he wants, Orlando will take the best deal instead of preffered destination. Sorry buddy. Orlando would let him walk before they traded him to the Nets. Deron is gone too :cool:

so brook lopez a 24 year 7 foot 20 ppg center and a budding scorer in marshon brooks arent assets?

cmon son gtfo

they are much better than 2 mid round draft picks

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 07:26 PM
lol I explained why in this situation, the star doesn't dictate where he goes because Brooklyn has NOTHING to trade for him. They can't even get a third team in because they have zero assets. No draft picks, nothing. Houston, IF they acquire the 5th and 8th picks will flip them for Dwight. Dwight can be pissed all he wants, Orlando will take the best deal instead of preferred destination. Sorry buddy. Orlando would let him walk before they traded him to the Nets. Deron is gone too :cool:

and also if houston knows he wants nothing to do with them and will be a cancer then why would they make any deal?

use your peanut brain

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 07:29 PM

Oh we will see, its being reported Dwight doesnt want to go to Houston LMFAO, he wants to go to BROOKLYN...STATE FACTS!

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 07:31 PM

Actually do some research this probably why you dont post a lot, they have a TON of picks they have next years pick..they have Houstons pick..have Marshon Brooks,Lopez, TRADE EXCEPTIONS, Alot of cap space to take in big deals. PLEASE DONT SOME RESEARCH BUDDY!

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 07:34 PM
Actually do some research this probably why you dont post a lot, they have a TON of picks they have next years pick..they have Houstons pick..have Marshon Brooks,Lopez, TRADE EXCEPTIONS, Alot of cap space to take in big deals. PLEASE DONT SOME RESEARCH BUDDY!

+ bojan bogdanovics rights

EDUTEXANS
06-25-2012, 07:34 PM
so brook lopez a 24 year 7 foot 20 ppg center and a budding scorer in marshon brooks arent assets?

cmon son gtfo

two top 10 picks and K-mart

djohn2oo8
06-25-2012, 07:36 PM

cmon son gtfo

Lopez has maxed out. Scrub can't even average 10 rebounds a game. But wake me up when the Magic trades Dwight to brooklyn for garbage heap.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 07:38 PM
two top 10 picks and K-mart

you dont have 2 top 10 picks and you wont get 2 top 10 picks

and even if you magically did get 2 top 10 picks they would probably be in the back end of the top 10 and neither of those picks are better than lopez or brooks alone not even including the other picks/ players that can be offered

djohn2oo8
06-25-2012, 07:42 PM

and even if you magically did get 2 top 10 picks they would probably be in the back end of the top 10 and neither of those picks are better than lopez or brooks alone not even including the other picks/ players that can be offered

:facepalm: Lopez is a scrub and injury prone.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 07:42 PM
Lopez has maxed out. Scrub can't even average 10 rebounds a game. But wake me up when the Magic trades Dwight to brooklyn for garbage heap.

you know only 9 players averaged 10 rpg last season?.... so I guess everybody else is a scrub

good one peanut brain

ThunderousDemon
06-25-2012, 07:45 PM
you know only 9 players averaged 10 rpg last season?.... so I guess everybody else is a scrub

good one peanut brain

He's a center, but he rebounds like a guard. :laugh2:

EDUTEXANS
06-25-2012, 07:45 PM

man don't you read the news? we are close to get the 5th and the 8th picks from Sacramento and Toronto

and I'm sorry but I don't see how two top 10 picks and Martin isn't better than a weak injury prone center and a prospect

djohn2oo8
06-25-2012, 07:46 PM

good one peanut brain

Good luck with Orlando not trading Dwight to Brooklyn. Mainly because of Lopez's stress fracture. Once you get stress fractures, they keep coming back.

llemon
06-25-2012, 07:47 PM
until fegan calls the gm of houston and tells him dwight will not play

and the magic not giving a **** is exactly why players do stuff like this... because they have no respect

You want to blame Orlando for that psychopath's behavior?

ThunderousDemon
06-25-2012, 07:48 PM
If Dwight does get traded to Nets, then there's going to be a third team involved because the Nets have no attractive assets available.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 07:49 PM
He's a center, but he rebounds like a guard. :laugh2:

:facepalm:

DoMeFavors

Please explain how he is injury prone and explain how he is a bum?

ThunderousDemon
:facepalm:

:dance: It's true

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 07:50 PM
You want to blame Orlando for that psychopath's behavior?

they are both to blame

djohn2oo8
Please explain how he is injury prone and explain how he is a bum?

Stress fractures will lead to being injury prone, they don't just go away. He is an inconsisent rebounder. A ***** basically.

Yankeefan213
If your Houston, why not? The Thunder are going to dominate the west for a long time, so you might as well try to load up and see where it takes you.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 07:51 PM
Stress fractures will lead to being injury prone, they don't just go away. He is an inconsisent rebounder. A ***** basically.

ok miss cleo

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 07:53 PM

Ok but he ISNT injury prone , and he rebounds fine he also plays Center next to a TOP 4 rebounder. So as long as the team is rebounding whats the big deal? im sure if Humphries wasnt playing next to Lopez he would rebound a lot better. And so according to you rebounding makes a big man then I guess Humphries is one of the best PFs...Lopez is one of the best low post scorers in the game.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 07:54 PM
Thank god llemon(a nets fan with a brain) is here ...hopefully he can scold his fellow fans with there pure nonsense

djohn2oo8
06-25-2012, 07:56 PM
ok miss cleo

Stress fractures can end careers. Look it up. (Yao)

AWC713
06-25-2012, 07:58 PM
all these nets fans think lopez and marshon will get it done? what a joke. rockets have lots more pieces that are more attractive. lopez is an injury prone center who doesnt rebound, and marshon did well in his FIRST year.

whos to say marshon has any higher trade stock than chandler parsons? parsons was excellent on the defensive side of the ball, and his shooting really increased over the second half. add that to lowry, an all-star snub last year, and marcus morris, a lottery pick, with two top 10 picks, and the rockets can get it done.

they still have lots of movable pieces too, like kevin martin, courtney lee, budinger, and scola are all solid players.

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 08:01 PM

Look up your facts before you tell others to do that, sooo everyone is the same? Guess if you get shot with a gun you are def going to die, nobody ever survives that.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 08:04 PM

lopez's fracture was much different than yao's.... it was talked about right after it happened

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 08:06 PM
Thank god llemon(a nets fan with a brain) is here ...hopefully he can scold his fellow fans with there pure nonsense

everything I post is pure fact... if you disagree with anything I say then respond with something other than this garbage

todu82
06-25-2012, 08:09 PM
I doubt very much that Howard will sign in Houston long-term so I think Houston trying to acquire him is fool-hardy.

ChicagoFan4Eva
06-25-2012, 08:10 PM
What's really dumb is WHY THE NETS? lol

Six-8-TheWizard
06-25-2012, 08:13 PM
The Nightlife there is terrible. Anywhere you can get into with a du-rag and a XXXL T-shirt isn't comparable to NYC.

:laugh:

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 08:15 PM

still mad that he doesnt want the bulls.... its ok buddy

superwill
06-25-2012, 08:18 PM
What they are trying to do here in houston is trade for Howard talk him in to staying long term it's a chance they're willing to take to put butts in the seats and they feel like if they can get howard they can get deron

Chill_Will_24
06-25-2012, 08:25 PM

Scrubs dont score 38pts against the defending champions on a hurt foot

Chill_Will_24
06-25-2012, 08:27 PM
man don't you read the news? we are close to get the 5th and the 8th picks from Sacramento and Toronto

and I'm sorry but I don't see how two top 10 picks and Martin isn't better than a weak injury prone center and a prospect

One freak injury when he hadnt missed a single game in his career before that is enough to stamp the "injury prone" label on him? very interesting

Reyes6
06-25-2012, 08:27 PM
Dwight Howard and all of these European Prospects that are supposed to come over=

3 games on TNT?

As a Rockets fan in NY I just want to watch a few damn games a year.

Chill_Will_24
06-25-2012, 08:29 PM
lopez's fracture was much different than yao's.... it was talked about right after it happened

link? i actually thought the two injuries were quite similar

Chill_Will_24
06-25-2012, 08:30 PM

lol you mad bro? Its ok... Chicago will eventually bounce back if Rose is ever the same

EDUTEXANS
06-25-2012, 08:38 PM
One freak injury when he hadnt missed a single game in his career before that is enough to stamp the "injury prone" label on him? very interesting

ok, maybe he isn't a "injury prone", but he missed the entire season last year, he played like 5 games, and he isn't nothing more than a taller PF

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 08:39 PM
ok, maybe he isn't a "injury prone", but he missed the entire season last year, he played like 5 games, and he isn't nothing more than a bigger PF

based on what other than 1 bad rebounding season coming off mono

let me hear this

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 08:44 PM
link? i actually thought the two injuries were quite similar

im not digging for a link but I remember stefan bondy and colin stephenson saying the line in the fracture was in a different spot than yao's but he had the same exact injury that his brother had 2 years ago and hes fine

EDUTEXANS
06-25-2012, 08:45 PM
based on what other than 1 bad rebounding season coming off mono

let me hear this

he is a bad defender, he is weak, he played 82 games, averaging 35 minutes and he got less than 500 boards

I fail to see why Orlando would a big interest on a guy like him, it would be a bad defensive frontcourt

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 08:49 PM
he is a bad defender, he is weak, he played 82 games, averaging 35 minutes and he got less than 500 boards

I fail to see why Orlando would a big interest on a guy like him, it would be a bad defensive frontcourt

#1 hes not a bad defender... and I asked you to give me more reasons other than having a bad rebounding season....

you cant lol...

people on here hate him for no reason and try to find ways to hate him

brook lopez aka the most polarized player on PSD

EDUTEXANS
06-25-2012, 08:56 PM
#1 hes not a bad defender... and I asked you to give me more reasons other than having a bad rebounding season....

you cant lol...

people on here hate him for no reason and try to find ways to hate him

brook lopez aka the most polarized player on PSD

what else do you want? that's just my opinion, I watch games and I get my conclusions

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 09:01 PM
what else do you want? that's just my opinion, I watch games and I get my conclusions

lol yea right bro... I wouldnt bet against you never watching a net game in the last 3 years

djohn2oo8
06-25-2012, 09:03 PM
lol yea right bro... I wouldnt bet against you never watching a net game in the last 3 years

lol would you blame him? :D

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 09:05 PM
lol would you blame him? :D

no not at all but dont act like you know anything about a player when you dont even watch him play

EDUTEXANS
06-25-2012, 09:09 PM

I watched a few before last season, I watched a little more last year but he din't play

I just don't see how a package with two great picks in a deep draft, a player like Martin and getting rid of JRich or Hedo isn't better than Lopez and Brooks, it makes no sense whatsoever to me

llemon
06-25-2012, 09:11 PM
no not at all but dont act like you know anything about a player when you dont even watch him play

I watch Net games. Lopez is a bad defender.

oak2455
06-25-2012, 09:11 PM
so did Dwight say anything yet on this?

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 09:40 PM

well I never really respected your opinion anyway

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 09:41 PM
I watched a few before last season, I watched a little more last year but he din't play

I just don't see how a package with two great picks in a deep draft, a player like Martin and getting rid of JRich or Hedo isn't better than Lopez and Brooks, it makes no sense whatsoever to me

depends on what the picks are... but either way those players arent guaranteed to be better than lopez or brooks

llemon
06-25-2012, 09:44 PM

I'd be insulted if you did.

Chill_Will_24
06-25-2012, 09:49 PM

Why not? Even i respect his opinion and i dont even like him.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 09:52 PM

because hes against every single thing the nets ever do and anything they do is always horrible in his eyes

hes nothing but a negative nancy and saying brook lopez is a bad defender is completely false

is he a good defender? no ....... bad defender? no way

llemon
06-25-2012, 09:57 PM
because hes against every single thing the nets ever do and anything they do is always horrible in his eyes

Have you been watching the Nets since Nets re-signed Vince Carter?

oak2455
06-25-2012, 09:57 PM

Will what does Obama mean in you sig?

DoMeFavors
06-25-2012, 09:59 PM

He is a bad help defender on defense if someone gets by someone but what Center destroys Lopez? because if he was a bad defender he would get scored on a lot by other centers....who does that to him except for Dwight?

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 09:59 PM
Have you been watching the Nets since Nets re-signed Vince Carter?

well you cant blame the current FO for transactions or play for that matter before king came here

llemon
06-25-2012, 10:02 PM
well you cant blame the current FO for transactions or play for that matter before king came here

So what is Nets' record since Billy King got here?

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 10:17 PM
So what is Nets' record since Billy King got here?

since when do good teams get developed overnight?

llemon
06-25-2012, 10:20 PM
since when do good teams get developed overnight?

That is another way of saying they have sucked big time, right?

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 10:23 PM
That is another way of saying they have sucked big time, right?

they sucked yes

but I have no idea how you can blame billy king for any of it

llemon
06-25-2012, 10:25 PM
they sucked yes

but I have no idea how you can blame billy king for any of it

I agree that you have no idea.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 10:29 PM
I agree that you have no idea.

did you google that line?

llemon
06-25-2012, 10:33 PM
did you google that line?

Nah, I was just quoting you.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 11:00 PM
drink coke try again

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
Source: "not a chance" Dwight Howard stays in Houston after next season if traded there. Story up soon on http://NBA.com.

llemon
06-25-2012, 11:03 PM
drink coke try again

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
Source: "not a chance" Dwight Howard stays in Houston after next season if traded there. Story up soon on http://NBA.com.

I guess that's the final word then.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 11:19 PM
It means nothing houston already knows he doesn't wanna sign there and was already willing to deal for him. Doesn't change anything this thread was about

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 11:24 PM
It means nothing houston already knows he doesn't wanna sign there and was already willing to deal for him. Doesn't change anything this thread was about

yes it does.... houston was trying to land dwight in order to lure dwill... if dwight says hes not staying then dwill wont sign there lol

Chill_Will_24
06-25-2012, 11:25 PM
Will what does Obama mean in you sig?

Absolutely nothing. Just thought it was a funny picture.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 11:28 PM
it doesn't mean rockets still wouldn't trade for dwight though which is what this trade and thread was about had nothing to do with dwill

The article itself said they would take him without a comitment and thought they could eventually convince him to stay long term. What u posted isn't any new news and doesn't mean rockets wouldn't still trade for all the sudden.

Sure it could mean that dwill doesn't go there but as we trade dwight I don't care what he does from there ...that's another teams problem lol

llemon
06-25-2012, 11:32 PM
He is a bad help defender on defense if someone gets by someone but what Center destroys Lopez? because if he was a bad defender he would get scored on a lot by other centers....who does that to him except for Dwight?

In the case of a Lopez, he's a Center, and help defense means protecting the basket.

And Bargnani usuallly lights up Lopez pretty good.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 11:34 PM
In the case of a Lopez, he's a Center, and help defense means protecting the basket.

And Bargnani usuallly lights up Lopez pretty good.

bargnani doesnt play anything like a center... hes a stretch... and lopez struggles agaisnt a lot of stretch players just like most centers in the nba minus chandler noah and howard

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 11:35 PM
it doesn't mean rockets still wouldn't trade for dwight though which is what this trade and thread was about had nothing to do with dwill

The article itself said they would take him without a comitment and thought they could eventually convince him to stay long term. What u posted isn't any new news and doesn't mean rockets wouldn't still trade for all the sudden.

Sure it could mean that dwill doesn't go there but as we trade dwight I don't care what he does from there ...that's another teams problem lol

renting howard is the dumbest thing they could do.... yea lets bring dwightmare drama to houston and lose him for nothing while giving up a crap load...and to make the matters worse if they make the playoffs with dwight they wont even have a 1st rounder next year

rhino17
06-25-2012, 11:40 PM
What makes people so certain Dwight is completely unwilling to sign there? Because of these fake reports from ESPN guys who claim to have fake friendships with them? Houston has always been a desirable location for stars. Clyde Drexler, Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, Steve Francis, Tracy McGrady, Ron Artest, etc have all requested trades to the Rockets in the past. There is no reason to think that they could not convince Dwight to stay.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 11:43 PM
Jmoney I didn't ssay it was smart or that it wasn't stupid lol I'm jjust saying the report is there willing to do it ......

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 11:43 PM
What makes people so certain Dwight is completely unwilling to sign there? Because of these fake reports from ESPN guys who claim to have fake friendships with them? Houston has always been a desirable location for stars. Clyde Drexler, Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, Steve Francis, Tracy McGrady, Ron Artest, etc have all requested trades to the Rockets in the past. There is no reason to think that they could not convince Dwight to stay.

you mean david aldridge who is actually a reputable reporter

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 11:45 PM
Its alrready known dwight doesn't wanna play there

But let's not say dwight wouldn't change that mind. We aaalllllll know he changes his mind.

jmoney85
06-25-2012, 11:46 PM
Its alrready known dwight doesn't wanna play there

But let's not say dwight wouldn't change that mind. We aaalllllll know he changes his mind.

what would make him change his mind in houston??? the team is worse than orlando currently and would be even worse when they trade martin and lowry

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 11:49 PM
Not really though

Dragic
Lee or jrich
Parsons(had a great rookie year)
Scola
Dwight

I don't think it that bad really ... Not that this lineup could make him stay but you just never know with dwight .... Noone thought he would change his mind enough to opt in but he did ....

rockets-fan
06-25-2012, 11:51 PM
The only way Howard stays in Houston is if we get to the NBA finals. And i dont see that happening with this line up:

Dragic
Lee
Parsons
Patterson
Howard

which is what we will have left after all the trades. Now if Dwill came to Houston then I can see the Finals for Houston, but the chances are really really really slim. I hate the idea of blowing up the roster for a rental but maybe Morey knows something we dont.

rhino17
06-26-2012, 12:01 AM
The only way Howard stays in Houston is if we get to the NBA finals. And i dont see that happening with this line up:

Dragic
Lee
Parsons
Patterson
Howard

which is what we will have left after all the trades. Now if Dwill came to Houston then I can see the Finals for Houston, but the chances are really really really slim. I hate the idea of blowing up the roster for a rental but maybe Morey knows something we dont.
Why hate the idea of blowing up the roster? The team has ZERO potential as is and has no one to build around. They aren't blowing up anything of significance. Even if they dont get howard, they should trade up for those picks and package martin, scola and whoever else for more picks.

MagicBucsSox
06-26-2012, 12:07 AM
David Aldridge:
One league source said the Rockets hoped to make deals for the additional Draft picks using existing players, so they would have as many as four first-rounders they could put in a package to Orlando for Howard. One potential deal, according to a league source, would send Martin to Minnesota–presumably for the Wolves’ 18th pick in the first round–where Martin would play for former Rockets coach Rick Adelman; Martin had success playing for Adelman during their years together in Houston. But rumors of a Martin-Adelman reunion in Minnesota have been thrown around for months.

http://mobile.thedreamshake.com/2012/6/25/3117638/david-aldridge-not-a-chance-dwight-howard-stays-in-housto

Wow Orlando could have up to 5 top 20 picks, 2exp and cap relief, too good to be true. Possibly the biggest haul in history. Hennigan would be the new Otis to pass on that.

jmoney85
06-26-2012, 12:14 AM
Wow Orlando could have up to 5 top 20 picks, 2exp and cap relief, too good to be true. Possibly the biggest haul in history. Hennigan would be the new Otis to pass on that.

who cares if none of the picks are top 10 lol

MagicBucsSox
06-26-2012, 12:16 AM
who cares if none of the picks are top 10 lol

This thread is 24pages deep and you make a clown post like that. 2 would be top10 ya douche

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-26-2012, 12:18 AM
That's a clown question bro

SouthSideRookie
06-26-2012, 12:29 AM
Why hate the idea of blowing up the roster? The team has ZERO potential as is and has no one to build around. They aren't blowing up anything of significance. Even if they dont get howard, they should trade up for those picks and package martin, scola and whoever else for more picks.

You took the words out of my mouth, three straight years with the 14th pick gets old really fast.

This latest rumor just confirms that Morey is possibly close to a framework for a Howard trade that Orlando would accept.

It's no secret that Howard wants Brooklyn but they don't have the pieces to outbid other suitors. IMO this was leaked by Dwight's camp in a last attempt force his way to his preferred destination.

Please do this Daryl, all in. Worst case scenario Howard bolts and you can finally convince Les for the Rockets to rebuild.

eternal slumber
06-26-2012, 12:39 AM
You took the words out of my mouth, three straight years with the 14th pick gets old really fast.

This latest rumor just confirms that Morey is possibly close to a framework for a Howard trade that Orlando would accept.

It's no secret that Howard wants Brooklyn but they don't have the pieces to outbid other suitors. IMO this was leaked by Dwight's camp in a last attempt force his way to his preferred destination.

Please do this Daryl, all in. Worst case scenario Howard bolts and you can finally convince Les for the Rockets to rebuild.

just took the words out of my mouth bro.:clap:

jmoney85
06-26-2012, 01:01 AM
This thread is 24pages deep and you make a clown post like that. 2 would be top10 ya douche

kevin martin would be going to the twolves for the 18th pick and lowry will not yield a top 10 pick

jmoney85
06-26-2012, 01:02 AM

thats perfect.... make the playoffs with dwight get knocked out and let the nets take the 1st round pick that we have been waiting for

rockets-fan
06-26-2012, 02:28 AM

I dont hate the idea of blowing up the roster. I hate the idea of blowing it up for a rental. I love the idea of trading up in the draft though.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-26-2012, 08:50 AM
kevin martin would be going to the twolves for the 18th pick and lowry will not yield a top 10 pick

Dunno what your taking about.... The kings at 5 and the raptors at 8th are both interested in lowry esp the raps

ManRam
06-26-2012, 09:38 AM

Lowry is worth a top 10 pick for sure. I'd imagine he's better than any PG in the draft, and he's not terribly expensive.

Rockice_8
06-26-2012, 10:04 AM

Link?

Rockice_8
06-26-2012, 10:05 AM
Dunno what your taking about.... The kings at 5 and the raptors at 8th are both interested in lowry esp the raps

Raps just came out and said they aren't interested in trading the pick so there goes that one.

cramxc
06-26-2012, 11:29 AM
https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/status/217636521342271488

"Sources say Houston has an offer of Lowry, the #14 and #16 picks for Tyreke Evans and the #5 pick on the table. Up to Sacramento to decide."

Houston is gonna pull this off. I just have a gut feeling.

Chronz
06-26-2012, 11:38 AM
Lowry is worth a top 10 pick for sure. I'd imagine he's better than any PG in the draft, and he's not terribly expensive.

Lowry has the kind of contract that GM's in the new CBA crave.

Chronz
06-26-2012, 11:39 AM
what would make him change his mind in houston??? the team is worse than orlando currently and would be even worse when they trade martin and lowry
Nah, he would definitely be in a better situation in Houston. And Morey has proven capable of building a championship caliber supporting cast, he has just lacked the stars. I dont think he can do enough to entice Dwight (unless other stars follow him) but its worth the risk.

Punk
06-26-2012, 12:37 PM
I dont hate the idea of blowing up the roster. I hate the idea of blowing it up for a rental. I love the idea of trading up in the draft though.

They could use the assets for J Smith if the Howard trade doesn't pan out.