PDA

View Full Version : Report: Rockets getting close to trading Kyle Lowry

Fresno
06-24-2012, 11:55 PM
I was told by a well-placed Houston source that he was "likely" to be traded on or before draft day
http://twitter.com/#!/TheRocketGuy

Sources say that Houston has discussed deals with several teams in the top 10 about moving up in the draft. And the Rockets might have found two willing partners.

Although sources stressed that no deal is imminent, Sacramento (No. 5) and Toronto (No. 8 ) have let Houston know that their top-10 selections are available. Sources say that the Rockets, in turn, have made both of their first-round picks available (No. 14 and No. 16), but the key to any trade going through could be point guard Kyle Lowry.

The Raptors have been especially fond of Lowry, who has been regarded for months as a borderline untouchable in Houston but more recently has publicly expressed his dissatisfaction with Rockets coach Kevin McHale. Whether the Rockets are indeed prepared to part with Lowry, as talks with the Kings, Raptors and other teams continue, figures to be one of the bigger stories of draft week.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/46492/rockets-set-sights-on-moving-up-in-draft

In the meantime Lowry tweeted out a cryptic message

http://twitter.com/Klow7/status/217067898521399296

Federal Reserve
06-24-2012, 11:58 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Lowry changed his mind about wanting to leave after seeing that the Raptors are interested in him.

Raps08-09 Champ
06-24-2012, 11:58 PM
Are you Jared Turner?

Toxeryll
06-25-2012, 12:01 AM
come to toronto

Ill21
06-25-2012, 12:08 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Lowry changed his mind about wanting to leave after seeing that the Raptors are interested in him.

Why what's wrong with toronto?

KB24PG16
06-25-2012, 12:08 AM
he has one year on his contract right?

Raps08-09 Champ
06-25-2012, 12:09 AM

We all live in igloos and ride dog sleds everywhere. Who would want to come to Toronto?

Fresno
06-25-2012, 12:11 AM

A lot of guys dont want to play in Toronto.

Mainly because its another country and you wont get as much exposure "back home" playing there. Its a great city and major media market, but its not really a place guys want to further their careers.

JDM
06-25-2012, 12:12 AM
:laugh:

Sadds The Gr8
06-25-2012, 12:12 AM

:laugh2:

Silent
06-25-2012, 12:14 AM
Lowry
Derozan
Johnson
Davis
Bargs

Not Too shabby

Lowry
Reke
Thorton
Thompson
Cousins

Dammmmm

soundjunkies2
06-25-2012, 12:14 AM
he has one year on his contract right?

2 more. It expires after the 2013/2014 season.

TheNumber37
06-25-2012, 12:16 AM
Lowry deserves to play on a more competitive team than the Raptors, fighting for 8th in the east.

Imagine Lowry on the Thunder!

smith&wesson
06-25-2012, 12:16 AM
8th pick, derozan & calderon for lowry & k.martin. :clap:

smith&wesson
06-25-2012, 12:21 AM
Lowry
Derozan
Johnson
Davis
Bargs

Not Too shabby

Lowry
Reke
Thorton
Thompson
Cousins

Dammmmm

you mean

lowry
derozan
jj
bargs
jonas

smith&wesson
06-25-2012, 12:23 AM
Lowry deserves to play on a more competitive team than the Raptors, fighting for 8th in the east.

are you not content with westbrook ?

LTBaByyy
06-25-2012, 12:26 AM
Lowry & 14th, 15th pick to Sacramento for 5th pick & Isiah Thomas

Lowry
Reke
PJ III
Cousins
Meyers Leonard

Dragic
Martin
Parsons
Scola
Drummond

dee279
06-25-2012, 12:26 AM
you mean

lowry
derozan
jj
bargs
jonas

JJ messes that line up UP. He pooh

dee279
06-25-2012, 12:30 AM

Skip Bayless?

smith&wesson
06-25-2012, 12:31 AM

he is a good man on man defender though. other then that i agree with you. might be just what we use the draft pick for in the end. a better starting sf.

dee279
06-25-2012, 12:33 AM
he is a good man on man defender though. other then that i agree with you. might be just what we use the draft pick for in the end. a better starting sf.

Yeah i agree. Johnson would be better off the bench. If Toronto is going to have Derozan at SG, yall need a good consistent perimeter shooter at the 3. Barnes would be a great pick up for yall. He wont drop that far though.

Fresno
06-25-2012, 12:36 AM

Lowry
Reke
PJ III
Cousins
Meyers Leonard

Dragic
Martin
Parsons
Scola
Drummond

Martin & Scola are both definetly on the trade block.

I think if Houston does that deal they're going for a legit rebuilding effort.

Drummond would be the first major piece.

DerekRE_3
06-25-2012, 12:36 AM
Lowry
Derozan
Johnson
Davis
Bargs

Not Too shabby

Lowry
Reke
Thorton
Thompson
Cousins

Dammmmm

So funny how people always list Thornton at the 3 for us. He's maaaaybe 6'4. With high heels.

DerekRE_3
06-25-2012, 12:37 AM

Lowry
Reke
PJ III
Cousins
Meyers Leonard

Dragic
Martin
Parsons
Scola
Drummond

I wouldn't do that since Isaiah is in the deal. He's too good.

smith&wesson
06-25-2012, 12:38 AM
Yeah i agree. Johnson would be better off the bench. If Toronto is going to have Derozan at SG, yall need a good consistent perimeter shooter at the 3. Barnes would be a great pick up for yall. He wont drop that far though.

funny you say that. ive been saying that in the raps forum for a while now. you can add that wing should have some handles as well, playing with derozan.

id love barnes but i dont think he will slide down to the 8th

smith&wesson
06-25-2012, 12:39 AM
So funny how people always list Thornton at the 3 for us. He's maaaaybe 6'4. With high heels.

:laugh:

Eagles4Lyfe
06-25-2012, 12:42 AM
oh baby come to Toronto please

dee279
06-25-2012, 12:48 AM
funny you say that. ive been saying that in the raps forum for a while now. you can add that wing should have some handles as well, playing with derozan.

id love barnes but i dont think he will slide down to the 8th

Yeah defiantly. I say it because of Derozans athletic ability and driving ability. You need outside shooters to open up those lanes. It would probably make Derozan even better. And yeah i will say Barnes wont be there but who knows and I cant really say Barnes has great handles but he will find a way to score. I can see him being a Danny Granger type of player.

smith&wesson
06-25-2012, 12:51 AM
oh baby come to Toronto please

:pray:

Yeah defiantly. I say it because of Derozans athletic ability and driving ability. You need outside shooters to open up those lanes. It would probably make Derozan even better. And yeah i will say Barnes wont be there but who knows and I cant really say Barnes has great handles but he will find a way to score. I can see him being a Danny Granger type of player.

your right but he is def an upgrade over jj or kleiza. i would mark out though if we got lowry :drool:

Vinny642
06-25-2012, 12:53 AM
Demps should make another move

dee279
06-25-2012, 12:54 AM
:pray:

your right but he is def an upgrade over jj or kleiza. i would mark out though if we got lowry :drool:

I wount blame you. Lowry is very underrated. Would be a big upgrade over Calderon who loves to play bull fighter defense.

topdog
06-25-2012, 12:55 AM
That could be great for both Houston and Sacramento:

Kings get a legit PG in Lowry and a later pick or 2 (14 & 16)

Rockets draft their center they've been craving in Drummond

smith&wesson
06-25-2012, 12:57 AM
I wount blame you. Lowry is very underrated. Would be a big upgrade over Calderon who loves to play bull fighter defense.

better then anything we can get in the draft at 8 imo..

dee279
06-25-2012, 12:59 AM
better then anything we can get in the draft at 8 imo..

Yeah more especially since everyone in the draft r an unsure thing. Getting Lowry would be not only a sure thing but a budding star.

Hawkeye15
06-25-2012, 01:06 AM
This smells like the Rockets trying to get the picks to go after Dwight.

koetravis
06-25-2012, 01:10 AM

I really hope so.

dnewguy
06-25-2012, 01:12 AM

And a chance to be eliminated in 4 games with a low lottery pick? I don't know why teams try to make play-offs when they are better off tanking and getting a real team assembled from high draft picks like the Thunder.

dee279
06-25-2012, 01:13 AM
The Rockets just need to quit with the Dwight rental thing. That would set them back so bad because if he is not loyal to the team that drafted him, why would he be loyal to them and stay? Makes no sense.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 01:16 AM
I really hope so.

We really hopes so...lol

Fresno
06-25-2012, 01:16 AM

If so Daryl Morey should start updating his resume.

Doing that deal for Dwight will be career suicide.

koetravis
06-25-2012, 01:18 AM
The Rockets just need to quit with the Dwight rental thing. That would set them back so bad because if he is not loyal to the team that drafted him, why would he be loyal to them and stay? Makes no sense.

The Rockets have been as middle of the pack as you can get. So sure giving away maybe a small portion of your team(hopefully Martin and Scola included) would be totally worth it. And if he doea decide to leave then at least we can start the rebuilding process finally.

LTBaByyy
06-25-2012, 01:26 AM
If they can steal the 5th pick for ONLY Lowry and a SF that Kings need like Parsons

They will have the perfect bait for Howard. If Howard wanted to go there

Martin, Scola, Dalembert, 5th pick, 14th pick for Howard and Anderson

Rockets will still have the 16th pick and Howard, Anderson, and Dragic (Resign)

Magic gets get veterans to stay in the playoffs and have 3 first round picks including their own

But Howard would never put Rockets on his list lol IF Howard wanted to go there that would be an even trade for Howard and Anderson

But since he doesn't want to go there, it might look like a horrible trade

dee279
06-25-2012, 01:28 AM
The Rockets have been as middle of the pack as you can get. So sure giving away maybe a small portion of your team(hopefully Martin and Scola included) would be totally worth it. And if he doea decide to leave then at least we can start the rebuilding process finally.

Understandable. So as long as yall get him without giving up future draft picks, yall will be alright.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-25-2012, 01:38 AM
If they can steal the 5th pick for ONLY Lowry and a SF that Kings need like Parsons

Magic gets get veterans to stay in the playoffs and have 3 first round picks including their own

But Howard would never put Rockets on his list lol IF Howard wanted to go there that would be an even trade for Howard and Anderson

If howard was gonna commit to the rockets like you say your deal was based off of the magic would get more from rockets if anderson was include in the deal. But being anderson is a rfa I doubt he would be in the deal

And there no chance that trades keeps orlando in the playoffs ...we would have no pg and have lots of young rookies on the team

Nelson(if resigned)
Kmartin
Turk
Scola
Dalembert

Not a playoff team at all

Also if howard was commiting rockets would deff be taking a bad contract back

kblo247
06-25-2012, 01:39 AM

I see nothing wrong with a rental for Dwight if you are the Rockets

a - Dwight turn them into a playoff contender and stays
b - Dwight leaves em high and dry and they go to a lotto pick

Right now Morey has had them in purgatory forever. They aren't good enough for the playoffs but are not bad enough for the top 10, so they get stuck with mundane picks at 14 who get guaranteed deals, and the repeat the hamster on the wheel process

b@llhog24
06-25-2012, 01:39 AM

Lmao.

0nekhmer
06-25-2012, 01:40 AM
Torontooo! I'd give them our 8th pick + Jose + Ed Davis for Lowry + 16th pick

Clippersfan86
06-25-2012, 01:49 AM
Lowry would beast in Toronto. Great trade.

Bigbadmoffo
06-25-2012, 02:10 AM
Lowry is a building and I wanna see Nash go to Okc even though I've dreamed of having him. Toronto should ask for there 2014 unprotected instead of the 16th pick. Something tells me the won't be good.

Raptors15
06-25-2012, 02:10 AM
It's out of ignorance that some players choose not to play for the Raptors, due merely to the fact that it is another country.

NYG 2000
06-25-2012, 02:15 AM

:laugh2:

Lmaoo

kblo247
06-25-2012, 02:17 AM
It's out of ignorance that some players choose not to play for the Raptors, due merely to the fact that it is another country.

Can't be taxes, lack of media availability to us fans which hurts their ability for endorsements, or the fact Toronto has no or a relatively ****** history?

City is beautiful to visit but it ain't great for career growth or maximizing your marketability/future

topdog
06-25-2012, 02:36 AM

I think a much better plan would be to start the re-build now. Get a high pick and draft a star player to build around. Trade away K-mart as an expiring contract/shooter to someone who wants one last run before the new luxury tax. Flip quantity players for quality players and take some chances in the draft at 14 and 16.

Drummond
Moultrie
P. Jones
C. Lee
Dragic

Let McHale run with that and develop the young players especially Drummond. You will suck and get another high pick not to mention whatever you can get from Martin, Scola, Morris, Budinger, Patterson and the rest of the scrap heap that Morey "outsmarted" everyone to get.

0nekhmer
06-25-2012, 02:55 AM
Can't be taxes, lack of media availability to us fans which hurts their ability for endorsements, or the fact Toronto has no or a relatively ****** history?

City is beautiful to visit but it ain't great for career growth or maximizing your marketability/future

Really? If anything, an average borderline star would get so over exposed in Canada. Every Canadian basketball fan probably roots for the raptors, being the only team there. I mean look at demar, he's not even a borderline star yet he gets +100,000 views on a random YouTube clip, where Lowry who's beating it is getting buried under the more exposed American stars.

Blazers23
06-25-2012, 03:59 AM
This trade is for Portland! Make the trade !

Rockets trying to get into the top 10 and looking to trade both Dalembert and Lowry along with there 14 and 16.

How's about:
PDX gives up - Mathews and 6, 11 pick

Houston Gives us- Dalembert, Lowry, and 14, 16.

Seems like alot for Houston to give up but they are high on Drummond and could use the 11th pick to get Gasol, would work for Lakers and Houston, Lakers want to move Gasol and Trade into the 1st round to get one of the Baylor guys and at 11 they could definitely have Perry Jones and save money. While Houston gets what they've always wanted....Gasol. We could package one of those picks to someone...Maybe dangle 16th to Doc Rivers so he can pick his son? Which I'm sure won't happen but what's speculation and wishful thinking for right.

Bigbadmoffo
06-25-2012, 04:04 AM
Toronto can't compete with the big markets but portland, houston, golden state ect are no better at retaining stars.

Bigbadmoffo
06-25-2012, 04:06 AM
I just wanna build up picks for 2014.

JoeDirt05
06-25-2012, 04:30 AM
Toronto can't compete with the big markets but portland, houston, golden state ect are no better at retaining stars.

when have we not retained a star? we kept B-Roy and LMA when their contracts ran out they are/were both stars. The only star we got rid of was Drexler and we traded him so he could win a championship.

kblo247
06-25-2012, 05:43 AM
when have we not retained a star? we kept B-Roy and LMA when their contracts ran out they are/were both stars. The only star we got rid of was Drexler and we traded him so he could win a championship.

1 - they were going to stay because of RFA

2 - Portlands medical staff usually hobbles or kills players careers forcing them to stay

kblo247
06-25-2012, 05:44 AM

Houston can solely because of the old Yao factor and how they were shown overseas there. It is one of the few reasons they are still profitable despite being in purgatory and without a name

kblo247
06-25-2012, 05:46 AM
Really? If anything, an average borderline star would get so over exposed in Canada. Every Canadian basketball fan probably roots for the raptors, being the only team there. I mean look at demar, he's not even a borderline star yet he gets +100,000 views on a random YouTube clip, where Lowry who's beating it is getting buried under the more exposed American stars.

Still at some point guys want to play on and be showcased by TNT, ESPN, ABC, and Fan Night. You can't get that in Toronto

The most famous former Raptor is Vince and that is because of the dunk contest on you guessed it, TNT. He will be forever remembered by "let's go home ladies and gentlemen"

MagicBucsSox
06-25-2012, 06:21 AM
Rocket moving up and trading Lowry as a move for Howard?
http://mobile.orlandopinstripedpost.com/2012/6/25/3115701/dwight-howard-nba-trade-rumors-houston-rockets-2012-draft-kyle-lowry

The Houston Rockets's willingness to trade for Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard even if he refuses to sign a contract extension with them--to trade for Howard on a rental basis, so to speak--is one of the NBA's worst-kept secrets. And as Chad Ford and Marc Stein report jointly for ESPN.com, the Rockets haven't given up on renting the superstar: they're looking to obtain two top-ten picks in Thursday's NBA Draft in order to create a strong trade package for new Magic GM Rob Hennigan to consider.

If Houston can parlay its assets, perhaps budding star point guard Kyle Lowry and its 14th and 16th overall picks, into two high-lottery selections, then it could turn around and offer those new picks, as well as expiring contracts such as Samuel Dalembert and Kevin Martin, to the Magic in exchange for Howard and one of the Magic's bad deals.

As Ford and Stein note, this trade would be a tough sell for Hennigan, who only took the job Wednesday and may not be looking to trade Howard just yet. And for him to even consider such a transaction, the Rockets would have to wheel and deal themselves in order to get those high draft picks, so the possibility of a Howard trade to the Rockets looks slim. But it's early in the NBA offseason. Stay tuned..

Ebbs
06-25-2012, 06:37 AM

Hate that deal for rapa

loublue22
06-25-2012, 06:50 AM
Rocket moving up and trading Lowry as a move for Howard?

And then who would they have left? Dragic and Scola? Would they expect to compete with that?

MagicBucsSox
06-25-2012, 07:14 AM
And then who would they have left? Dragic and Scola? Would they expect to compete with that?

They're blindlessly going after Dwill& Dwight.
Dw
Lee
Bud
Scola dwight?
The GM promised big moves apparently

Tmac,lt,berkman
06-25-2012, 07:37 AM
They're blindlessly going after Dwill& Dwight.
Dw
Lee
Bud
Scola dwight?
The GM promised big moves apparently

the rockets are willing to trade for dwight because they have 30+mill in salary cap and they believe in courtney lee and dragic after how they played last season and they believe in the young players they have such as sergio lull donatas motiejunas marcus morris chandler parsons and patrick patterson i also thiink scola is gettng traded or amnestied so if everything fell into place it would be,,,

pg- deron williams or goran dragic, goran dragic or sergio lull
sg-courtney lee, jason richardson
sf-chndler parsons, chase budnger,marcus morris
pf-patrick patterson, donatas mtiejunas
c-dwight howard, marcus camby

MagicBucsSox
06-25-2012, 07:47 AM
End of the day they can S&t Dwight next yr w his new time

FriedTofuz
06-25-2012, 08:40 AM
lowry is overated . I rather see the raptors go after Dragic or stickwith trying to acquire nash and trade for deng. Offer the 8th pick + calderon for deng.

king4day
06-25-2012, 08:59 AM
Rumor coming out of the Suns forum (without any known sources so take it for what it's worth) is that the plan is supposedly Toronto will trade for Lowry and then flip him to Phoenix in a S/T for Nash. (Nash apparently told his MGMT that if he leaves, he wants it to be sign and trade so Phoenix doesn't lose him for nothing.)

EDIT: I misread the report. It was a possible suggestion for Raptors fans concerned about not pursuing Nash should they get Lowry.

thunderforce
06-25-2012, 09:05 AM
I wouldn't give up a lottery pick for an old Nash when he is an unrestricted free agent . I would give up Calderon and or a later pick like next years first rounder .

king4day
06-25-2012, 09:08 AM
I wouldn't give up a lottery pick for an old Nash when he is an unrestricted free agent . I would give up Calderon and or a later pick like next years first rounder .

I don't think Suns fans would argue considering we have no leverage.

dalton749
06-25-2012, 09:13 AM
can the suns complain if they dont get anything back the guy is 38 most players would be reitred and gone for nuthin anyways

thunderforce
06-25-2012, 09:17 AM
can the suns complain if they dont get anything back the guy is 38 most players would be reitred and gone for nuthin anyways

It may be that Nash himself wants the Suns to get something for him out of loyalty but I can't see them getting a lottery pick .

RLundi
06-25-2012, 09:18 AM

Anderson can't be combined in a trade since he's restricted. Either way, that deal looks needs more IMO. Scola and Martin aren't terrible, but for a team in transition, I don't like it at all. If I'm Hennigan, I try to also complete a side deal with Houston -- sign-and-trade Ryan Anderson for a signed-and-traded Dragic. The Rockets will target D-Will anyway so they may not need Dragic. Idk if any of this is legal though.

So something like Martin, Scola, Dalembert and the 5th and 16th pick for Dwight and Hedo. Then sign-and-trade Anderson for Dragic.

Dragic
Martin
J-Rich
Big Baby
Dalembert

D-Will
Lee
Hedo
Anderson
Dwight

MagicBucsSox
06-25-2012, 09:20 AM
Anderson can't be combined in a trade since he's restricted. Either way, that deal looks awful IMO. Scola and Martin aren't terrible, but for a team in transition, I don't like it at all. If I'm Hennigan, I try to also complete a side deal with Houston -- sign-and-trade Ryan Anderson for a signed-and-traded Dragic. The Rockets will target D-Will anyway so they may not need Dragic. Idk if any of this is legal though.

So something like Martin, Scola, Dalembert and the 5th and 16th pick for Dwight and Hedo. Then sign-and-trade Anderson for Dragic.

Dragic
Martin
J-Rich
Big Baby
Dalembert

D-Will
Lee
Hedo
Anderson
Dwight
Orlando can't cant control where Anderson goes dude

mike_noodles
06-25-2012, 09:28 AM

Have to get a 1st rounder back too.

aussie
06-25-2012, 09:59 AM
Hornets?

Lowry
Gordon
Aminu
Davis
Kaman?

aussie
06-25-2012, 10:00 AM
10th+Jack for Lowry

C_Mund
06-25-2012, 10:07 AM

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. If nobody decent comes here, how will we ever be good enough to get exposure?

There are lots of fans in the Raps forum that want to tank a couple more years and build through the draft but I don't see it. Not every team is going to get generational talent for three drafts in a row.

We need to find a big (not Turk/JO big, but actually good) free agent that will actually help the team and they'll see that if somebody is willing to play in Toronto, there's a rabid fan base. They'll sell jerseys, they'll get a slough of their own commercials on NBATV Canada, they'll have a whole country rooting for them instead of one city out of three in that state that have teams.

Even TMac said that he regretted leaving Toronto, Vince said he wished things went differently. All we need is one or two players to make a small sacrifice, and they'll see huge gains once they win a couple games.

C_Mund
06-25-2012, 10:08 AM
Have to get a 1st rounder back too.

In all fairness we can't land the 2 best players in the trade AND expect a draft pick

Ill21
06-25-2012, 10:20 AM
A lot of guys dont want to play in Toronto.

Mainly because its another country and you wont get as much exposure "back home" playing there. Its a great city and major media market, but its not really a place guys want to further their careers.

Yeah I guess, I like Toronto and think its a great city. But I can see why players would not want to leave the u.s

daboywonder2002
06-25-2012, 01:05 PM

http://twitter.com/Klow7/status/217067898521399296[/QUOTE]

that tweet was 15 hours ago? maybe lowry meant he was going to bed??? HELLO

C_Mund
06-25-2012, 01:07 PM
Yeah I guess, I like Toronto and think its a great city. But I can see why players would not want to leave the u.s

That's a good way of wording it. A lot of people here make it seem like the city or franchise are no good (can't defend the franchise to much, haha), but in all honesty it would be tough to leave your native country if there's one team where you're heading. If it were like the NHL and a few Canadian cities could support teams it would be far more appealing because there would actually be a community in place and traveling would be much easier.

29$JerZ
06-25-2012, 01:31 PM
Anyone else surprised the Bulls haven't been interested in Lowry?

smith&wesson
06-25-2012, 01:35 PM
Rumor coming out of the Suns forum (without any known sources so take it for what it's worth) is that the plan is supposedly Toronto will trade for Lowry and then flip him to Phoenix in a S/T for Nash. (Nash apparently told his MGMT that if he leaves, he wants it to be sign and trade so Phoenix doesn't lose him for nothing.)

EDIT: I misread the report. It was a possible suggestion for Raptors fans concerned about not pursuing Nash should they get Lowry.

i def would prefer lowry>nash at this point ..

smith&wesson
06-25-2012, 01:37 PM
Hate that deal for rapa

how come ?

MonroeFAN
06-25-2012, 05:46 PM

Why do you think that? I think he's extremely under-rated and under-utilized.

MonroeFAN
06-25-2012, 05:49 PM

http://twitter.com/Klow7/status/217067898521399296

that tweet was 15 hours ago? maybe lowry meant he was going to bed??? HELLO[/QUOTE]

Seriously?

'it's been real'. That says 'I'm going to bed' to you?

DR_1
06-25-2012, 05:51 PM
Anyone else surprised the Bulls haven't been interested in Lowry?

Why would we be?

Silent
06-25-2012, 07:18 PM
you mean

lowry
derozan
jj
bargs
jonas

My bad i forgot about Jonas