PDA

View Full Version : miami needs to get off all cavs sites

ohiotown
06-24-2012, 08:40 PM
FIRST OF LET ME SAY I REFUSE TO READ ANY OF THESE COMMENTS OR STORIES. okay,now as an ohioian lebron james is a brother of us so to speak. sometimes brothers fight,argue,do or say things we don't agree with,don't see eye to eye.having said this there are knuckle heads in every family,every,city or town,and every state.the cavs played in richmond ohio and cleveland. it's not just cleevelands team but ohios team. for the most part we are happy are brother and ohioian has got his ring. we have always supported our teams and state and one of our own from our homestate. our owner is one of the best owners in league hands down. for people to understand this,let me explain. we are a small town. larger markets can afford to spend millions out there own pocket with no reprocutions or ill will or hard feelings. im 34 years old with a family of six. i never in my recent memorey have seen a cleveland or an ohioian sports team owner go above and beyond the calls of duty taking money out of his own pocket trying to win every year for our city,cities,state,and players and fans. now he had james with no lottery picks coming or no real assests in picks or players to trade for anyone worth getting to be a true second scoring option for our team. because when he bought the team we where to good for lottery and to bad for a champioship.and no one wanted to trade you anybody cuz they wanted your player. now it was amazing to have a fight for a champioship with one of our homestate guys to try to battle for his and our first champioship together at home. our owner unlike other owners tryed to win and take on salary to get any player a team would be willing to surrender even if it ment paying the luxary tax out his own pocket. now he might of talked out of turn and felt little salty that he and everyone catered and did everything imaginable to make his super star happy and we all got pucked like so.....but he is a great person trying to improve our jobs in ohio and our team. we turned a new chapter in our team with solid draft this past year and one coming up. now as much as am happy for james getting his ring...he should stay there. not to sound off beat but opposite. you see it was fun to root for our first championship together with our hometown and homestate kid. but now he has one,and we want our own. to be the best you have to beat the best and our first champioship shouldn't be tanted. i rather beat miami with there players now. he has is ring...now its our turn. you see it's impossible not to make coments on miami or james...because even though most of us in ohio has moved on to the next page in our teams history from bingo smith,austin carr,nance,daurghety,campby,price james,ect.. and now irving and thompson always supporting or team and teams regardless of record all we have on our teams sites miami and there players.so go away and wait until we knock your block out in a basketball and desroying the so called best team in the land. thats whats legends and champions are made of to be the best is to beat the best not join the best is why lebron cant play back home again. and you need to get off our sites so we can read on our team articles,we arn't front runners like some fans we have loyality and pride in our chest for home and homeland where we-where born&raised.gilbert is a great owner and might of been upset with the way we where treated and not thought about what he was saying but sometimes brothers do that too...and he is going to bring us a championship you can bank on that! im from ohio my whole life. never lived in cleveland but sheffield lake ohio now columbus....but people need to stop putting cleveland down because its a great american city with alot of great people,from nuns,priests,kids,hard working americans and people that fight for our freedom in miltary,ect...,to judge an intire population on a few and even the few make mistakes in there life is wrong. we don't hate cleveland cavs and or james and or miami...........just be you and we will be us and know we are coming for our champioship,you can take us on head to head or run but we coming.....

Glen20
06-24-2012, 08:43 PM
lol i wont lie i did not read it
i dont get what this thread is supposed to be about?

nicegoing
06-24-2012, 08:44 PM

Wow.

RenegadeRiot36
06-24-2012, 08:45 PM
Im a Cavs fan and hate both Lebron and the Heat. You need to speak for yourself.

richiesaurus310
06-24-2012, 08:46 PM
Too much to read for a sports forum...

pd7631
06-24-2012, 08:47 PM
Looks like Borat's brother Bilo got out of his cage again.

mark1125
06-24-2012, 08:48 PM

Now you know how the rest of us feel after we read your drivel.

ryang
06-24-2012, 08:50 PM
paragraphs... it would help... oh and we wont run... but you wont be around so we wont have 2..

NBAFan2012
06-24-2012, 08:55 PM
Haters trolled. We won. They mad.

nicegoing
06-24-2012, 08:56 PM

Stop assuming people care.

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 08:57 PM
wtf did you just type?

beasted86
06-24-2012, 08:58 PM
If the first 2 sentences made any sense I would have read most of it.

But it started off sounding like it was written by a ******.

mania03
06-24-2012, 09:05 PM

agreed

ohiotown
06-24-2012, 09:22 PM

nobody is hating our upset. the opposite happy for james our homestate guy but miami and james need to get off our teams sites.........and will be infront of you before you know it,you think rose and dirk where hard....hard nose ohio is coming down your champs teeth taking our trophy back to ohio! to be the best is to beat the best ..so stay champs until we hammer you will you!

ohiotown
06-24-2012, 09:24 PM

computor lined off the words and sentences..i retyped it

RenegadeRiot36
06-24-2012, 09:25 PM
nobody is hating our upset. the opposite happy for james our homestate guy but miami and james need to get off our teams sites.........and will be infront of you before you know it,you think rose and dirk where hard....hard nose ohio is coming down your champs teeth taking our trophy back to ohio! to be the best is to beat the best ..so stay champs until we hammer you will you!

^English please?

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 09:26 PM
computor lined off the words and sentences..i retyped it

r u serious dude? (http://bit.ly/Mumvo9)

3ballbomber
06-24-2012, 09:26 PM
FIRST OF LET ME SAY I REFUSE TO READ ANY OF THESE COMMENTS OR STORIES. okay,now as an ohioian lebron james is a brother of us so to speak. sometimes brothers fight,argue,do or say things we don't agree with,don't see eye to eye.having said this there are knuckle heads in every family,every,city or town,and every state.the cavs played in richmond ohio and cleveland. it's not just cleevelands team but ohios team. for the most part we are happy are brother and ohioian has got his ring. we have always supported our teams and state and one of our own from our homestate. our owner is one of the best owners in league hands down. for people to understand this,let me explain. we are a small town. larger markets can afford to spend millions out there own pocket with no reprocutions or ill will or hard feelings. im 34 years old with a family of six. i never in my recent memorey have seen a cleveland or an ohioian sports team owner go above and beyond the calls of duty taking money out of his own pocket trying to win every year for our city,cities,state,and players and fans. now he had james with no lottery picks coming or no real assests in picks or players to trade for anyone worth getting to be a true second scoring option for our team. because when he bought the team we where to good for lottery and to bad for a champioship.and no one wanted to trade you anybody cuz they wanted your player. now it was amazing to have a fight for a champioship with one of our homestate guys to try to battle for his and our first champioship together at home. our owner unlike other owners tryed to win and take on salary to get any player a team would be willing to surrender even if it ment paying the luxary tax out his own pocket. now he might of talked out of turn and felt little salty that he and everyone catered and did everything imaginable to make his super star happy and we all got pucked like so.....but he is a great person trying to improve our jobs in ohio and our team. we turned a new chapter in our team with solid draft this past year and one coming up. now as much as am happy for james getting his ring...he should stay there. not to sound off beat but opposite. you see it was fun to root for our first championship together with our hometown and homestate kid. but now he has one,and we want our own. to be the best you have to beat the best and our first champioship shouldn't be tanted. i rather beat miami with there players now. he has is ring...now its our turn. you see it's impossible not to make coments on miami or james...because even though most of us in ohio has moved on to the next page in our teams history from bingo smith,austin carr,nance,daurghety,campby,price james,ect.. and now irving and thompson always supporting or team and teams regardless of record all we have on our teams sites miami and there players.so go away and wait until we knock your block out in a basketball and desroying the so called best team in the land. thats whats legends and champions are made of to be the best is to beat the best not join the best is why lebron cant play back home again. and you need to get off our sites so we can read on our team articles,we arn't front runners like some fans we have loyality and pride in our chest for home and homeland where we-where born&raised.gilbert is a great owner and might of been upset with the way we where treated and not thought about what he was saying but sometimes brothers do that too...and he is going to bring us a championship you can bank on that! im from ohio my whole life. never lived in cleveland but sheffield lake ohio now columbus....but people need to stop putting cleveland down because its a great american city with alot of great people,from nuns,priests,kids,hard working americans and people that fight for our freedom in miltary,ect...,to judge an intire population on a few and even the few make mistakes in there life is wrong. we don't hate cleveland cavs and or james and or miami...........just be you and we will be us and know we are coming for our champioship,you can take us on head to head or run but we coming.....
This is how i used to write when i was 8 yrs old.

Cavs_Fan24
06-24-2012, 09:27 PM
Spaces and lines break are cool ya know ...

nicegoing
06-24-2012, 09:27 PM

97NYer
06-24-2012, 09:42 PM
looks like borat's brother bilo got out of his cage again.

you will never get this you will never get this

rickshaw
06-24-2012, 09:49 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph#Paragraph_breaks

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hooked+on+phonics

BlinkManJan02
06-24-2012, 09:59 PM

lmao haha hilarious. Glad you typed this so I don't have to.

NYtilIdie
06-24-2012, 10:03 PM
http://lh3.ggpht.com/-5CZrwNhZ-Eg/T8-d-xuQUPI/AAAAAAAABEo/z2gXF-7Fc1M/s500/cudi.gif

jimm120
06-24-2012, 10:07 PM
Too much to read for a sports forum...

No. The problem is the formatting. Its horrid. You have to know that you separate ideas with periods, commas, and PARAGRAPHS.

smith&wesson
06-24-2012, 10:08 PM
its probably just a kid. chill out guys.

KnicksR4Real
06-24-2012, 10:18 PM
what are you talking about?

ohiotown
06-24-2012, 10:25 PM
http://lh3.ggpht.com/-5CZrwNhZ-Eg/T8-d-xuQUPI/AAAAAAAABEo/z2gXF-7Fc1M/s500/cudi.gif

miami fans are front runners. when wade was losing all those years after there shaq championship.... that the only thing on your seats where ants crawling all around. lebron helped you to your next. so as soon as wade retires you front running sports town will back rooting for who ever is on top! wade couldnt win alone cuz he isnt a true leader or champion like james,shaq,jordan,bird,magic. bosh couldn't because he isn't very tough under neath...its lebron who took cavs single handed to championsh:clap:ip! once he leaves you will be back to the beahes or bars! thats what stings,is a real sports town and state that has real fans you could never hold water too or be even the same breathe as great fans.......actually miami is one of the worst places to have sports...its not a real sports city with real true fans like chicago,new york,cleveland,detriot,l.a. ect

shizzle09
06-24-2012, 10:37 PM
you ever heard of using paragraphs. not even trying to read that.:facepalm:

bucketss
06-24-2012, 10:37 PM

what i dont even...

shizzle09
06-24-2012, 10:38 PM
miami fans are front runners. when wade was losing all those years after there shaq championship.... that the only thing on your seats where ants crawling all around. lebron helped you to your next. so as soon as wade retires you front running sports town will back rooting for who ever is on top! wade couldnt win alone cuz he isnt a true leader or champion like james,shaq,jordan,bird,magic. bosh couldn't because he isn't very tough under neath...its lebron who took cavs single handed to championsh:clap:ip! once he leaves you will be back to the beahes or bars! thats what stings,is a real sports town and state that has real fans you could never hold water too or be even the same breathe as great fans.......actually miami is one of the worst places to have sports...its not a real sports city with real true fans like chicago,new york,cleveland,detriot,l.a. ect

lmfao!! we're the champs kid. we won so get over it

bucketss
06-24-2012, 10:43 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19xH1gNWxt4 :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Big Zo
06-24-2012, 10:44 PM
Ca...vs? Who the hell are they?

mark1125
06-24-2012, 10:45 PM
Guessing the mods are taking the evening off.

Fnom11
06-24-2012, 10:48 PM
Didn't read; Won championship

alistar
06-24-2012, 10:59 PM
you ever heard of using paragraphs. not even trying to read that.:facepalm:

That's Cleveland's education system for you

dnewguy
06-24-2012, 11:03 PM
You actually expected people to read that?

carlessyen
06-24-2012, 11:04 PM
i love how miami fans think people are mad lol. and trolls people dont hate Lebron cause hes great they hate him because hes a let down, and a waste of talent and a miserable human no one is hatin or jealous. They Jordan comparisons are even more hilarious Jordan beat the showtime Lakers with Magic, Green, Worthy, THompson, Cooper, Scott, and Divac Lebron took advantage of some kids in hipster glasses and backpacks about to shat themselves in the spotlight of the finals. Be as happy as you want they wont win another one those fluke seasons where Rose gets hurt, Spurs fall to Thunder, Avery Bradley gets hurt any one of those injuries dont occur they lose to the Celtics or Bulls but lets act like we are unstoppable and didnt play a terrified bunch of kids lol.

Khri
06-24-2012, 11:04 PM
:laugh2:

Cromedome
06-24-2012, 11:06 PM

What was the point of your post?

netsgiantsyanks
06-24-2012, 11:09 PM
won't read.

netsgiantsyanks
06-24-2012, 11:12 PM
"wade couldn't win alone."

that statement solidified my thoughts of this thread. you can't win by yourself. you can go far like lebron did in 07, but you just won't win.

ryang
06-24-2012, 11:12 PM
i love how miami fans think people are mad lol. and trolls people dont hate Lebron cause hes great they hate him because hes a let down, and a waste of talent and a miserable human no one is hatin or jealous. They Jordan comparisons are even more hilarious Jordan beat the showtime Lakers with Magic, Green, Worthy, THompson, Cooper, Scott, and Divac Lebron took advantage of some kids in hipster glasses and backpacks about to shat themselves in the spotlight of the finals. Be as happy as you want they wont win another one those fluke seasons where Rose gets hurt, Spurs fall to Thunder, Avery Bradley gets hurt any one of those injuries dont occur they lose to the Celtics or Bulls but lets act like we are unstoppable and didnt play a terrified bunch of kids lol.

obviously you didnt watch last years playoffs,, and to the rest of this non sence :crazy:

ryang
06-24-2012, 11:14 PM
and people say hate because we give you the benefit of the doubt and think you know something about basketball.. we should stop and just say wow hes obviously ********

YOLO
06-24-2012, 11:15 PM
The economy depended on LeBron over there. IMO he is comparable to Benedict Arnold for Cleveland folk. He just abandoned them.

ryang
carl

ball4reel
huh

akagiredsuns
Sure would be nice if this senseless thread would be closed. I'll say it again PSD needs to impose the rule of at least 100 posts before starting a thread, or you're gonna have more of this constant nonsense from moronic recruits.

bucketss
What was the point of your post?

what was the point of yours?

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 11:16 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

koetravis
06-24-2012, 11:33 PM

:laugh2:

koreancabbage
06-24-2012, 11:40 PM

LOLZ if Lebron James can go to whatever team he wants, I'm sure as hell anyone can post on any site/forum etc. Sure there are huge dicks about it but you telling people to get off Ohio state ********.

Its not where you are from, its where you are going.

Cromedome
06-24-2012, 11:41 PM
what was the point of yours?

:facepalm:

Was I even talking to you little kid?

IIISSKiLL
06-25-2012, 01:11 AM

we beat rose last year, beat the celtics last year.. until rose beats miami i dont want to hear all that crap that he would have taken it this year.. AVERY BRADLEY IS THE GAME CHANGER VS MIAMI ?!?!? PLEASE ! we almost beat boston without bosh.. next year miami repeats and you can tell dan gillbert to take that to the bank

Arch Stanton
06-25-2012, 01:17 AM
Stop with these stupid threads.

Glen20
06-25-2012, 01:20 AM

i highly doubt LeBron is on your team site...

Avenged
06-25-2012, 01:28 AM
Most posts in here have nothing to do with whatever you were trying to discuss...