PDA

View Full Version : Lebron from the perspective of a Heat fan

Glen20
06-24-2012, 08:16 AM
I won't lie, i ****ing celebrated like crazy when the Heat finally won the championship.
I was also elated for Lebron and Bosh for all the criticism they've faced.
But yet, i find myself sort of realizing that, YES, i get why people don't like his character. I never had a problem with it, but i just realized how badly i wish he didn't receive all the attention he got when he was coming out of high school.
it's hard to articulate but something about the way he celebrated made me dislike him a little bit.
I wish he came out with the mentality of someone who was out to prove themselves, not someone who can been proclaimed as the next big thing.
Don't get me wrong. I will continue to defend Lebron, and I will never stop rooting for the Heat, but i can understand why alot of people don't like rooting for LeBron.

LAKobeBryant
06-24-2012, 08:48 AM
Is this perspective of a heat fan or bandwagon fan haha

StarvingKnick22
06-24-2012, 09:18 AM
:down:
I won't lie, i ****ing celebrated like crazy when the Heat finally won the championship.
But yet, i find myself sort of realizing that, YES, i get why people don't like his character. I never had a problem with it, but i just realized how badly i wish he didn't receive all the attention he got when he was coming out of high school.
it's hard to articulate but something about the way he celebrated made me dislike him a little bit.
I wish he came out with the mentality of someone who was out to prove themselves, not someone who can been proclaimed as the next big thing.
Don't get me wrong. I will continue to defend Lebron, and I will never stop rooting for the Heat, but i can understand why alot of people don't like rooting for LeBron.
What do you mean Finally? you guys won in 06 that was six years ago

Glen20
06-24-2012, 09:22 AM
:down:
What do you mean Finally? you guys won in 06 that was six years ago

i meant with the big III
it was under different circumstances

Glen20
06-24-2012, 09:23 AM
Is this perspective of a heat fan or bandwagon fan haha

oh a laker fan talking about bandwagonning?
how rich...
btw, i bet the year 2000 was a real memorable one for you seeing as that's when you started liking basketball :)

mark1125
06-24-2012, 09:23 AM
Great story man. Looking forward to the next post about Bron's first bowel movement as champion.

Glen20
06-24-2012, 09:28 AM
Great story man. Looking forward to the next post about Bron's first bowel movement as champion.

lol but you guys love talking about lebron :rolleyes:

ichitownclowni
06-24-2012, 09:38 AM

Long two years huh?

Glen20
06-24-2012, 09:39 AM
Long two years huh?

yeh man
cant imagine how bad it must feel for you guys :dance:

ichitownclowni
06-24-2012, 09:42 AM
yeh man
cant imagine how bad it must feel for you guys :dance:

Gloat all you want, your arrogance from being a Heat fan for two years is pitiful. The fact that you sit and gloat about being a bandwagon fan is sad. You give the real Heat fanbase a bad rep and the NBA because you know nothing about the sport of basketball. :facepalm:

Glen20
06-24-2012, 09:43 AM
Gloat all you want, your arrogance from being a Heat fan for two years is pitiful. The fact that you sit and gloat about being a bandwagon fan is sad. You give the real Heat fanbase a bad rep and the NBA because you know nothing about the sport of basketball. :facepalm:

and you act like i care what you think :win:
and ive never admitted to being a bandwagon fan, but i dont need to prove myself to someone i dont see in real life
but ill let you guys believe what you want
oh, and if you don't like the people who follow the NBA, maybe you should just stop following it yourself

ichitownclowni
06-24-2012, 09:45 AM
You act like people care about this thread. It is ****ing pointless and just a sad attempt to bait. No one cares about why you love LeBron or how you hopped on the band waggon two years ago or what **** you just took.

cubbies7177
06-24-2012, 09:45 AM

DUDE. make these threads in the heat forum. literally no body cares what you have to say.

no one likes him because.

1. he's arrogant and smug... and has called himself the chosen one since 16 or something

2. he had some serious 4th quarter issues which were beyond ridiculous

3. he had to team up with 2 top 10/15 players and literally had battier carry the team the first 3 games shooting 70% beyond the arc

4. bounced on his hometown... which he said he would never do.

WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW? STOP MAKING NEW THREADS. ****.

Glen20
06-24-2012, 09:49 AM
DUDE. make these threads in the heat forum. literally no body cares what you have to say.

no one likes him because.

1. he's arrogant and smug... and has called himself the chosen one since 16 or something

2. he had some serious 4th quarter issues which were beyond ridiculous

3. he had to team up with 2 top 10/15 players and literally had battier carry the team the first 3 games shooting 70% beyond the arc

4. bounced on his hometown... which he said he would never do.

WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW? STOP MAKING NEW THREADS. ****.
see now that's an exaggeration
if Battier "carried" the team, then lebron wouldn't have had the stats he had.
I dislike lebrons personality, but at least im not insecure in that i cant respect his game.

mark1125
06-24-2012, 09:57 AM

2 years? Look at his join date. He didn't even climb on the bandwagon until now. Now that they won, he is spamming the board while spankin it in front of his LeBron fathead.

I am glad for Bronn, but not for their "fans".

DeRaptor95
06-24-2012, 09:59 AM
Lebron is goat

Glen20
06-24-2012, 10:01 AM
2 years? Look at his join date. He didn't even climb on the bandwagon until now. Now that they won, he is spamming the board while spankin it in front of his LeBron fathead.

I am glad for Bronn, but not for their "fans".

yeh every Lakers fan here obviously bandwagonned because non of their join dates precedes 2000, while most don't even precede 2009 :rolleyes:

ichitownclowni
06-24-2012, 10:09 AM
Lol now it is funny

BSplaya2121
06-24-2012, 10:14 AM
In before close..... this is the definition of a bait thread. He was looking for a reaction. What a clown posting 370 times in 2 days. You call other people bandwagon fans and you are the definition Glen20.

What do you have to say to me. Ive been a Knicks fan since 95 when I was 6 years old. Ive liked the Knicks through all the SH^T they went through. Please dont come on here and make things worse for all the Heat fans. Because I bet you hated lebron in june of 2010 and you would have never defended him :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

ichitownclowni
06-24-2012, 10:28 AM
^^ :laugh:

NSJ
06-24-2012, 10:32 AM

Didn't know there was one lol

NSJ
06-24-2012, 10:36 AM
This glen dude is probably some kid that's a heat fan that's already a member on the site and made a different name so he can say whatever he wants. Almost 400 posts in two days? I laughed when he first said he celebrated like crazy because posting on PSD non stop doesn't strike me as ragin it too hard lol

ROY 2 MVP Braun
06-24-2012, 10:44 AM
all TRUE HEAT FANS BOOOOOO THIS MAN!!!!! haha

bucketss
06-24-2012, 10:55 AM
you sure did celebrate, you're averaging 176 posts per day :speechless:

ThePooH_1_
06-24-2012, 11:10 AM
I remember when the heat supposed to be my second "favorit" Team in the nba and when wade was one of my favorit players.. Thanks to the bandwagon fans it changed quickly.. It seems like every heat fans join date is 2010+ :D.

YashBoone
06-24-2012, 11:17 AM
I'll make this real simple.....
I told this to my wife's cousin as well cause he is the biggest heat bandwagon fan there is.... We are from NY but he is just a Lebron James fan, so by default a heat "fan".....

People don't like Lebron because ..... Wait for it....... Wait....... HE IS AN A S S HOLE..... Get it!!!!!!!!

So heat fans defend him all you want , and dismiss everyone with an opinion as a hater, cause that's your only defense, but that's just the truth.

Fact is that most people that have "haters" are *******s and they create hate so they deserve hate....

ThePooH_1_
06-24-2012, 12:08 PM
I told this to my wife's cousin as well cause he is the biggest heat bandwagon fan there is.... We are from NY but he is just a Lebron James fan, so by default a heat "fan".....

People don't like Lebron because ..... Wait for it....... Wait....... HE IS AN A S S HOLE..... Get it!!!!!!!!

So heat fans defend him all you want , and dismiss everyone with an opinion as a hater, cause that's your only defense, but that's just the truth.

Fact is that most people that have "haters" are *******s and they create hate so they deserve hate....

:clap: true story

tredigs
06-24-2012, 12:51 PM

Then she must be a pretty judgmental person.

Seems like a pretty damn nice guy to me. Nowhere even remotely close to the level of *** hole we've seen from superstars of his level in the past or other sports at the present.

I think a large reason why so many sports fans hated him last year was because not only did he join D. Wade in Miami 'where it would and could never be Lebrons team!' (so much for that whole narrative...), but he also made NO friends in the Chicago or New York area (among others), who all felt they had a great chance at landing him. We only have to look back at the hundreds and hundreds of mock Lebron jerseys in the posters sigs here to validate that one. He crushed a lot of people when he did not go to their team. And it showed immediately.

The parading he did at their personal pep rally was stupid, but nothing new for an organization to do, other than the fact that ESPN got a hold of it and blasted it 24/7.

Can you imagine if this guy actually was a prick - or a bad person in any way? With Lebron there's no scandals, no hating on the media, his teammates all love him, and has 2 kids with his high school sweetheart who he's together with to this day (super rare feat for a superstar of his level, especially one that was raised by his mom because pops was an ex-convict).

Bottom line, the hate on him is hilariously irrational. He's not perfect, but Lebron seems like a damn solid human being in a world where he could be an absolutely despicable one and get away with it (and even if he didn't, people would not hate him less). Truth be told, it's the most misguided hatred I've ever seen of a professional athlete.

knicks4life33
06-24-2012, 12:59 PM
this dude couldn't have used a worse avatar picture with bosh exposing himself lol

ryang
06-24-2012, 01:02 PM
this thread is bad... Im 30 and have loved the HEAT long before lebron... do i see what people dislike sure.. do I care NO.. Worst thread of all time. anybody who calls you a bandwagon fan has every right to do so... For the record every good team has bandwagon fans yankees,lakers ect ect... But join dates on psd shouldnt be a measuring stick.. where is psd advertised?? i accidently stumbled on this site.. not many people know about it..

ryang
06-24-2012, 01:04 PM
this dude couldn't have used a worse avatar picture with bosh exposing himself lol

I cant beleive bosh actuall looked like that... and lmao that somebody showed that pic off

ryang
06-24-2012, 01:06 PM
My perspective on Le Bron from a heat fan.. I love em.. Nothing he can do makes me upset with him in anyway...

bledrules
06-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Why is this garbage not in the heat forum?
C'mon mods do your job

YashBoone
06-24-2012, 01:21 PM
this thread is bad... Im 30 and have loved the HEAT long before lebron... do i see what people dislike sure.. do I care NO.. Worst thread of all time. anybody who calls you a bandwagon fan has every right to do so... For the record every good team has bandwagon fans yankees,lakers ect ect... But join dates on psd shouldnt be a measuring stick.. where is psd advertised?? i accidently stumbled on this site.. not many people know about it..

Couldn't agree more....

I been watching and rooting for the Knicks since I was a kid in the 80's.... I'll be damned if in judged by my psd join date.... Lmao

But there is a lot of bandwagon fans once teams become good.

There is a ton of knick fans now that they have melo stat and chandler.

But that makes them a bunch of punks in my eyes..... I been watching the Knicks relentlessly for year after year after year... Then people come on the forum talking about how they been die hard since the marbury era, of the classic van horn days.... Lmao.....

Anyway Lebron is an ***.
But so was Jordan, so was any player who was consistently one of the best.

ryang
06-24-2012, 01:29 PM
Couldn't agree more....

I been watching and rooting for the Knicks since I was a kid in the 80's.... I'll be damned if in judged by my psd join date.... Lmao

But there is a lot of bandwagon fans once teams become good.

There is a ton of knick fans now that they have melo stat and chandler.

But that makes them a bunch of punks in my eyes..... I been watching the Knicks relentlessly for year after year after year... Then people come on the forum talking about how they been die hard since the marbury era, of the classic van horn days.... Lmao.....
Anyway Lebron is an ***.
But so was Jordan, so was any player who was consistently one of the best.

lmao...

Avenged
06-24-2012, 01:34 PM
This thread is going nowhere fast.

If you want to give your opinion about Lebron, there is a Heat forum you can do that in.