PDA

View Full Version : Deron Williams only has his list to two teams.

marj987
06-23-2012, 11:44 PM
According to sources,

Mr. Deron Williams has limited his wish list to only the Nets, and Mavs.

.....just thought I'd share this.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/8090057/deron-williams-only-interested-signing-brooklyn-nets-dallas-mavericks-sources-say

Glen20
06-23-2012, 11:46 PM
According to sources,

Mr. Deron Williams has limited his wish list to only the Nets, and Mavs.

.....just thought I'd share this.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/8090057/deron-williams-only-interested-signing-brooklyn-nets-dallas-mavericks-sources-say

interesting. Should be a great offseason.

D12 fan
06-23-2012, 11:48 PM
I thought Dwill to resign in BK was a lock,now im starting to think he might sign with Dallas,because there is no way BK can trade for Dwight.Dallas can also go after D12 next year if they amnesty Haywood and find someone to take Marion's contract.

Ezio
06-23-2012, 11:48 PM
Mavs. Don't see how the Nets can make enough moves to keep him.

justinnum1
06-23-2012, 11:53 PM
he stays with the nets

Glen20
06-23-2012, 11:54 PM
Mavs. Don't see how the Nets can make enough moves to keep him.

dwight is the key i guess

LTBaByyy
06-23-2012, 11:55 PM
No one is beating the Heat.

He better choose the Mavs. The West is a tie between OKC, Spurs, Lakers, and Mavs for the next few years

xxplayerxx23
06-23-2012, 11:57 PM
either way you have to beat the heat ?

LTBaByyy
06-23-2012, 11:58 PM
Sign with Mavs

Marion contract expires & Amnesty Haywood after next season

Sign Howard summer 2013

Deron, Dirk, Dwight. Triple D

D12 fan
06-24-2012, 12:00 AM
Sign with Mavs

Marion contract expires & Amnesty Haywood after next season

Sign Howard summer 2013

Deron, Dirk, Dwight. Triple D

Yeah you just said what I said,stop stealing my idea mofo.

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 12:01 AM
either way you have to beat the heat ?

We already did, with Jason Terry as our 2nd best player

Imagine Dirk as a second option to D will!

Dirk has said he would love to hand the key over to someone

Dade County
06-24-2012, 12:02 AM

He better choose the Mavs. The West is a tie between OKC, Spurs, Lakers, and Mavs for the next few years

clippers too, if they make the right moves.

but I really don't believe these so called sources...smh

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 12:04 AM
Marion contract is what 9 million ends next summer

Haywood contract is what 10 million can be amnesty next summer

I'm sure Howard wont mind signing for 19 million a year next summer if we have Deron and Dirk

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 12:05 AM
We already did, with Jason Terry as our 2nd best player

Imagine Dirk as a second option to D will!

Dirk has said he would love to hand the key over to someone
tyson chandler was your 2nd best player:facepalm:

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 12:08 AM
lmao no way d12 makes it to fa if dwill goes to the mavs i can see either the clippers giving up blake or the lakers giving up bynum dirk d12 and dwill would be a dynasty

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 12:10 AM
tyson chandler was your 2nd best player:facepalm:

Terry has been our second best player ever since Josh Howard left

You don't know Mavericks basketball :facepalm:

You only watched last year playoffs didn't you? Tyson was the most important piece to the team but he wasn't the second best player

Glen20
06-24-2012, 12:11 AM

You only watched last year playoffs didn't you? Tyson was the most important piece to the team but he wasn't the second best player

hows terry's defense and playmaking skills?
can he play the point OCCASIONALLY?
still undecided if id want him in miami

jd25213
06-24-2012, 12:14 AM
In before all the Laker fans that find out D-Will doesn't want to play with Kobe.

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 12:16 AM
i dont want terry anywhere near miami, i dont care if he came here for the min, i dont want him.

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 12:16 AM

your crazy tyson single handily turned your whole defense around yea terry hit some big shots but without tyson you guys wouldn't even have made it out of the first round like this year:facepalm:

D12 fan
06-24-2012, 12:17 AM
lmao no way d12 makes it to fa if dwill goes to the mavs i can see either the clippers giving up blake or the lakers giving up bynum dirk d12 and dwill would be a dynasty

Oh I see you gave up the Amare for Dwight swap?

jmoney85
06-24-2012, 12:26 AM
I think he stays in brooklyn.... I cant see billy king not making significant moves this offseason or they will get boo'd back to jersey in a heartbeat

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 12:33 AM
your crazy tyson single handily turned your whole defense around yea terry hit some big shots but without tyson you guys wouldn't even have made it out of the first round like this year:facepalm:

You are crazy hahahaha

Terry has been the Mavs second best player since 2009

We have been out of the 1st round plenty of times without Chandler

You must be a kid. By your logic Lin is the Knicks best player

Knicks were horrible before Lin started and didn't make it out of the first round without him

jtrinaldi

What the hell are you tlaking about? The bucks will be at full strength this year. Remeber the Heat lost 66% of the time when they played the Bucks. Don't even start with this **** that no body is beating the heat. The Bucks bea the ****ing heat more than half of the time, which for all i know would win a series. Overall this is the tophalf of the Eastern conference in the NBA 1.Heat 2.Bucks they are very close however. I can't wait for the Heat fans coming to milwaukee for the Eastern Conference finals next year!!!
CARPE DIEM& FEAR THE DEER

utl768
its obvious he is staying in brooklyn

KobeOwnSU
06-24-2012, 12:38 AM
Blame Jim Buss. Its easier that way.

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 12:39 AM
Anyways I hope we get D Will

Tanakid777
06-24-2012, 12:40 AM
Don't care about this meaningless speculation.

jmoney85
06-24-2012, 12:42 AM
You are crazy hahahaha

Knicks were horrible before Lin started and didn't make it out of the first round without him

you got out of the 1st round multiple times with terry

but you won a championship with chandler

you're killing your argument here

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 12:43 AM
What the hell are you tlaking about? The bucks will be at full strength this year. Remeber the Heat lost 66% of the time when they played the Bucks. Don't even start with this **** that no body is beating the heat. The Bucks bea the ****ing heat more than half of the time, which for all i know would win a series. Overall this is the tophalf of the Eastern conference in the NBA 1.Heat 2.Bucks they are very close however. I can't wait for the Heat fans coming to milwaukee for the Eastern Conference finals next year!!!

Lol

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 12:47 AM
you got out of the 1st round multiple times with terry

but you won a championship with chandler

you're killing your argument here

I said he was the most important piece to winning a championship

Doesn't mean he was the best or second player on our team?

We didn't beat the Heat because of Chandler, we beat the Lakers because of Chandler

We played zone against the Heat. Its a team sport you know

This thread is about Deron lol

KniCks4LiFe
06-24-2012, 12:48 AM
he's staying in Brooklyn, he's basically put the pressure on BK to get Howard.

jtrinaldi
Lol
you will be laughing when King James crowns BJ3 as the Eastern Conference champs...oh wait he will walk off the floor before shaking hands....

Tanakid777
You are crazy hahahaha

**** that. As a Mavs fan, I don't go into each season saying, "Gosh I hope we make it to the conference semifinals this year!!!"

I'll agree that Tyson was our second-best player. At worst it's 2a and 2b. I love Jet, but his sub-40% shooting in the 2009 and 2010 playoffs wasn't indicative of him being able to be the outright 2nd best player on a championship-caliber team.

Davidgta1
06-24-2012, 12:49 AM
Where ever Dwight go's Dwill will go.

Tanakid777
06-24-2012, 12:51 AM
What's up with so many guests viewing the thread? Sign up folks!

jrm2054
06-24-2012, 01:00 AM
im :pray:ing he resigns in BK

KniCks4LiFe
06-24-2012, 01:03 AM
Where ever Dwight go's Dwill will go.

well from all we're hearing Dwight wants to be King Of NY via Brooklyn. Soooo...dunno

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 01:06 AM
You are crazy hahahaha

lmao your just underrating tyson dude was you 2nd best player shyt he's the 2 best player on my team now too you can't look at offense and think thats all the game is about tyson brought a defensive prescence to your team you guys have always and because cuban wants to go after dwill and d12 you guys still lack fk the box score that dude did thing for your team dirk or terry cant bring and im glad he plays for my team now shyt cuban is ******** why give up a chance to repeat as world champs just for these clowns

ragee
06-24-2012, 01:14 AM

You are giving Chandler too much credit. It is true that he was an integral part of our championship but he didn't single handily turned our defense around. If so, how can we were still a good defensive team after he left? RC should take as much credit as TC...

jmoney85
06-24-2012, 01:18 AM
dallas is done.... they wont be anything near the top for a while

Losoway
06-24-2012, 01:19 AM
DWIGHT SAID HE DOESNT WANNA PLAY FOR THE MAVS...dwill is delusional no way in hell a aging mavericks team is gonna win anything ...the west is a way harder conference

Losoway
06-24-2012, 01:20 AM
dallas is done.... they wont be anything near the top for a while

AGREED! its over for dallas .

jmoney85
06-24-2012, 01:22 AM
I see dirk retiring in 2 years tops... and they are honestly flat out old

greg_ory_2005
06-24-2012, 01:24 AM
Weren't these pretty much his two choices from the beginning?

oak2455
06-24-2012, 01:27 AM
Mavs are old and the nets blow so make you're move

tnewkirk
06-24-2012, 01:28 AM
hes gonna sign with brooklyn.

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 01:28 AM
I see dirk retiring in 2 years tops... and they are honestly flat out old

Dirk is the only old guy signed for next season what are you talking about?

The Mavericks will be a different team next year with cap space and Cuban will always put a good team on the floor

The Mavericks won the championship being one of the oldest teams in the league so what's your point?

Deron Williams said he doesn't want to be part of a rebuilding team

Its pretty much Get Dwight Howard or Dallas

marj987
06-24-2012, 01:30 AM

Lmfffaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooo.

Soccer008
06-24-2012, 01:31 AM
Edit*

marj987
06-24-2012, 01:33 AM
I'm not a bandwagoner I just really like the Nets so IDC where he signs but I really want him with dirk.

Soccer008
06-24-2012, 01:34 AM

hows terry's defense and playmaking skills?
can he play the point OCCASIONALLY?
still undecided if id want him in miami

I think people on here need to learn that it does not matter one bit what you "want". Should be more along the lines of what is realistic and what the FO wants.

TecmoBoJackson
06-24-2012, 01:34 AM
DWIGHT SAID HE DOESNT WANNA PLAY FOR THE MAVS...dwill is delusional no way in hell a aging mavericks team is gonna win anything ...the west is a way harder conference

That's what people said before the Mavs won the championship. The Lakers and Mavs are on the same boat, aging roster, but Dirk doesn't have an ego, he doesn't mind being a 2nd scoring option to DWill. Kobe messed up any chance of playing with Dwight by letting him no who's team it was if Dwight were a Laker. How easily people forget how difficult it is to guard Dirk, the Mavs will continue to be contenders with Mark Cuban swinging deals and attracting players to Big D

D12 fan
06-24-2012, 01:37 AM

WTF seriously Milwaukee better than Miami.SMH

marj987
06-24-2012, 01:40 AM
Dirk, Dwight, And Deron.
Dallas, Duncanville, Desoto.
TRIPLE D THAT!!!!

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 01:41 AM
Nets shouldn't be that mad if he walks because they will have a lot of cap space in 2013 for free agents if they also don't resign Wallace

Chris paul
Tyreke evans
Josh smith
Stephen curry
Kevin martin
David west
Andrew bynum
Monte ellis
James harden
serge ibaka
Dwight howard

And more....

gatkins11
06-24-2012, 01:42 AM

When did he say that?

D12 fan
06-24-2012, 01:43 AM
Dirk, Dwight, And Deron.
Dallas, Duncanville, Desoto.
TRIPLE D THAT!!!!

It's time for you to get a new sig bro?The King has got his chip and finals mvp.

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 01:44 AM
Its pretty much Get Dwight or Dallas

If Dwight isn't traded to Nets by July 1st I say he goes to Mavs

Orlando can get way more from other teams for Howard if they just wait

The Nets can only offer Lopez and Brooks! What else do they have

shep33
06-24-2012, 01:48 AM
If he ends up going to Dallas, Billy King may go down as the worst GM ever. You at least ask him for a sign and trade, maybe get a pick/package of decent players back.

Chacarron
06-24-2012, 01:53 AM
I really want to see him in Dallas.

shep33
06-24-2012, 01:53 AM

Problem is that Dwight, Deron, and Dirk put them over the cap right away. Vets min players the rest of the way.

Marion expires in the summer of 2014 right? He's still owed 18 mill over the next two years. Dirk is owed 42 the next two years as well.

I think for them to be really successful going forward, they'd have to tell Deron and D12 to take a paycut, and get Dirk back at a cheap rate once his contract is up. Gonna take some good maneuvering to get everything done.

marj987
06-24-2012, 01:57 AM

But d-will doesn't want to wait he has narrowed this list to two teams meaning he wants to join a team right away, I'd give it ten days after July 1st, and if there isn't any trade speculation for Dwight from the nets then it's the Mavs or someone else that may trade for Howard.

shep33
06-24-2012, 01:59 AM
I just read on hoopshype that the Nets would be interested in a Bynum for Williams swap, but I just can't see LAL doing it.

marj987
06-24-2012, 02:01 AM
I just read on hoopshype that the Nets would be interested in a Bynum for Williams swap, but I just can't see LAL doing it.

I kow you're a laker fan shep and don't take this the wrong way bro, buti can't see Kobe and Deron playing together.

D12 fan
06-24-2012, 02:02 AM

They should,Gasol is best at center anyway.Bynum is a immature kid who needs to grow up and be a leader,I don't he has the mindset to be a franchise player.

Dwill
Kobe
Metta
Hill
Gasol

Would be better than the current lakers team.

Cano-Montero...
06-24-2012, 02:03 AM
i really think its gonna be Dallas... dont know why would he resign with the nets without dwight... Unless a miracle happen and nets land Dwight at the draft which i doubt...

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 02:04 AM
Deron, Kobe, Gasol would be a good trio but Deron or Kobe would have to take a huge step back

They both need the ball in their hands. Wade can do it in Miami

But that's because its Lebron, I don't think Kobe would take a back door to D Will

He wont even let the Lakers be Bynum team, which it should

Cano-Montero...
06-24-2012, 02:04 AM
If only King didnt do that dumb move nets would be sure to retain him..

Dwight and deron together..

Cano-Montero...
06-24-2012, 02:05 AM
Deron, Kobe, Gasol would be a good trio but Deron or Kobe would have to take a huge step back

But that's because its Lebron, I don't think Kobe would take a back door to D Will

Bynum wont lead LA to anything...

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 02:06 AM
Dallas thinks he is 70-30 for Nets

I don't see what he sees in Brooklyn without Dwight! Without Dwight they will be the same as last year and they definitely wont even make playoffs

tnewkirk
06-24-2012, 02:07 AM

I don't see what he sees in Brooklyn without Dwight! Without Dwight they will be the same as last year and they definitely wont even make playoffs

lopez played 3 games.

shep33
06-24-2012, 02:09 AM
I kow you're a laker fan shep and don't take this the wrong way bro, buti can't see Kobe and Deron playing together.

That is possible. I won't really argue against it, but I think Gasol + Deron would be great.

I honestly can't really answer whether or not it'd work with Kobe, because honestly we've never seen Kobe play with another elite perimeter player in his 16 year career, outside of Eddie Jones and Nick Van Exel when he was still a baby.

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 02:12 AM
lopez played 3 games.

Once again, I don't know what Deron sees in Brooklyn without Howard being there

Dirk has said he will gladly be the 2nd option and hand the keys over if we bring in an elite player

Mavericks always have a chance to win being in the playoffs for like the last 11 years

Cuban is one of the greatest owners in the last decade and always makes trades to put the best team out there

Carlisle > Johnson

Jason Kidd said he will be a back up to Williams

ThunderousDemon
06-24-2012, 02:13 AM
It just keeps getting better, first the Lakers waste their pick on a back up PG that's leaving and now this. I really don't want to see Steve Blake playing in a Lakers uniform next year.

Losoway
06-24-2012, 02:13 AM
deron on the lakers would be terrible smh ....kobe would never take the back door

shep33
06-24-2012, 02:16 AM

I think part of it in all truth has to do with the level of competition out west. It's really hard to make it to the Finals. Out east, you eventually have to play Miami, but the first round or two can be pretty easy if your a high enough seed.

Remember, Boston might go into rebuild mode too. Nobody is certain about the Knicks chemistry just yet (although I do think they'll be the 2nd best team out east), and Chicago won't have Rose till what? January? Sixers might do a semi-rebuild by trading Iggy to allow their youngsters to grow. Indy is solid, but isn't Hibbert a FA this year?

I guess what I'm saying is that there are a lot of question marks out east. In the west, you know the Thunder, Spurs, Lakers, Clippers, Grizz, Nuggets, etc. are going to be tough. Now you have to add in a healthy T-Wolves team, Portland who will have some nice picks, the Rockets who are always competitive . I mean the west is going to be stacked for the next few years at least.

jmoney85
06-24-2012, 02:18 AM

Dirk has said he will gladly be the 2nd option and hand the keys over if we bring in an elite player

Mavericks always have a chance to win being in the playoffs for like the last 11 years

Cuban is one of the greatest owners in the last decade and always makes trades to put the best team out there

Carlisle > Johnson

can you please link me to where he said this?

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 02:21 AM
D Will on Lakers would be bad

Kobe has the ball the whole game and Gasol now has to get his points in jump shots when Kobe is triple teamed or dunks off rebounds because of it

Look at sessions! When he first came he had the ball and performed amazing! Then Kobe didn't have the ball as much and started to bring up the ball and run plays

Sessions was never as good again, reason he opted out (Even though he said the right things as he wants to be back)

ThunderousDemon
06-24-2012, 02:21 AM

Carlisle > Johnson

Link?

Chacarron
06-24-2012, 02:22 AM

Bynum is too immature to lead anybody.

jmoney85
06-24-2012, 02:22 AM
Link?

yea im pretty sure hes talking out of his *** again

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 02:24 AM
can you please link me to where he said this?

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2012/05/dallas-mavericks-offseason-rebuilding-/1#.T-ayLu5Z4nI

"If that's the case," Nowitzki said about playing next to another superstar on Sunday, "I'd love to hand over the keys."

shep33
D Will on Lakers would be bad

Kobe has the ball the whole game and Gasol now has to get his points in jump shots when Kobe is triple teamed or dunks off rebounds because of it

Look at sessions! When he first came he had the ball and performed amazing! Then Kobe didn't have the ball as much and started to bring up the ball and run plays

Sessions was never as good again, reason he opted out (Even though he said the right things as he wants to be back)

I have to disagree with this. Sessions froze in the playoffs. Dude still brought the ball up and set up the offense but he shot 36%, 16% from 3, and his assists dropped significantly. First playoffs ever, so I kind of give him a pass. Defensively he got abused by Lawson and Russ.

NYMetropolitans
He stays with BK and the Nets get Dwight, and I cry.

ThunderousDemon
06-24-2012, 02:25 AM
Bynum is too immature to lead anybody.

Yeah, I don't see it either.

gatkins11
06-24-2012, 02:25 AM
To those asking for a link about Dirk willing to be a second option:

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/05/08/12/Nowitzki-willing-to-share-the-spotlight/landing_mavericks.html?blockID=725122&

Nothing a simple web search can't find.

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 02:26 AM
why do yall nets fans care if dwill stays anyways yall sound pathetic if he wants to go let that bytch go stop beggin its brooklyn i guarantee you another big name will come along and wanna go ther

ThunderousDemon
06-24-2012, 02:26 AM
I have to disagree with this. Sessions froze in the playoffs. Dude still brought the ball up and set up the offense but he shot 36%, 16% from 3, and his assists dropped significantly. First playoffs ever, so I kind of give him a pass. Defensively he got abused by Lawson and Russ.

Sessions is leaving though, so the Lakers need a PG badly.

shep33
06-24-2012, 02:27 AM
I say he should stay in BK. Dwight in 1 year will sign there if not force a trade before. Then go from there. He stays in the weaker conference overall, makes more money with Proky in the process.

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 02:27 AM
Link?

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2012-06-19/jason-kidd-deron-williams-jeremy-lin-nba-free-agency-mavericks-nets-knicks-bulls

Jason Kidd says backing up Deron Williams -Nets or Mavericks. Maybe be next career step

shep33
06-24-2012, 02:29 AM
Sessions is leaving though, so the Lakers need a PG badly.

Absolutely, I think we might re-sign him, but if we can pick up someone like Aaron Brooks or maybe Andre Miller, I'd be fine with him leaving.

ThunderousDemon
I see a third team getting involved with the trade talks because I don't see how the Magic let Dwight go to the Nets for basically a bunch of scrubs.

LTBaByyy
yea im pretty sure hes talking out of his *** again

I have provided 2 links that says Dirk would love to hand over the keys to another superstar and be the second option

And

Kidd saying he would back up Deron Williams

Yep I am talking out of my *** huh?

I love when people hate me :)

ThunderousDemon
06-24-2012, 02:30 AM
I have provided 2 links that says Dirk would love to hand over the keys to another superstar

And

Kidd saying he would back up Deron Williams

Yep I am talking out of my *** huh?

I love when people hate me :)

He posted that before you posted any links.

Chacarron
06-24-2012, 02:32 AM
Absolutely, I think we might re-sign him, but if we can pick up someone like Aaron Brooks or maybe Andre Miller, I'd be fine with him leaving.

Aaron Brooks is way too small for my taste and Andre Miller does not make sense for the Lakers, he is old and has no outside shot.

shep33
06-24-2012, 02:34 AM
Aaron Brooks is way too small for my taste and Andre Miller does not make sense for the Lakers, he is old and has no outside shot.

Haha, he'd fit right in then! :p

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 02:34 AM
People still hate me for talking trash last season

Guess what? I talked trash since day 1 in here and we won the championship backing up my trash talk

So I feel good when still people hate me because of it. I think I have calmed down this season and don't do that much trash talking

jmoney85
06-24-2012, 02:36 AM

Guess what? I talked trash since day 1 in here and we won the championship backing up my trash talk

So I feel good when still people hate me because of it. I think I have calmed down this season and don't do that much trash talking

im gonna laugh so hard when dwill stays in bk

jmoney85
06-24-2012, 02:41 AM
why do yall nets fans care if dwill stays anyways yall sound pathetic if he wants to go let that bytch go stop beggin its brooklyn i guarantee you another big name will come along and wanna go ther

we dont want to end up like the knicks and have to settle for 2nd tier star players who take up a majority of cap space

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 02:43 AM
im gonna laugh so hard when dwill stays in bk

Me too lol That the Nets have 0 NBA championships and their best player in franchise history won a championship with the Mavericks :)

Keep them coming buddy, my intellect surpasses your ignoramus mindset.

You're welcome.

jmoney85
06-24-2012, 02:46 AM
Me too lol That the Nets have 0 NBA championships and their best player in franchise history won a championship with the Mavericks :)

Keep them coming buddy, my intellect surpasses your ignoramus mindset.

You're welcome.

even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

congrats on a being a bottom tier playoff team for the next 10 years

you will be back to losing to the warriors in the 1st round again

ThunderousDemon
06-24-2012, 02:48 AM

:laugh2:

marj987
06-24-2012, 02:53 AM
Let's not turn this into a troll-off please....

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 02:54 AM

You are so right, how did y'all do in the playoffs?

Oops lol pardon me the Nets can't make the playoffs without Jason Kidd

You have a better chance making #1 in the lottery than making the playoffs

And P.s. those chances are not very manageable. You are so kind though :)

jmoney85
06-24-2012, 02:56 AM
You are so right, how did y'all do in the playoffs?

Oops lol pardon me the Nets can't make the playoffs without Jason Kidd

You have a better chance making #1 in the lottery than making the playoffs

And P.s. those chances are not very manageable. You are so kind though :)

we had too many injuries..... still remember beating your team this season

jmoney85
06-24-2012, 02:58 AM
and who cares if you make playoffs if you get swept in the 1st round

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 02:59 AM
Jason Kidd will be remembered winning a championship with the Mavs and hurts the Nets fans so much

The one thing about the Mavs, we don't pull out Red carpets, big posters of a building, and inside Pyro for stars on the other teams haha

I will never forget that. That made the Nets look so desperate as a franchise honestly

They never even did that for their own players

I'm done arguing with a Nets fan lol Mavs have a championship and Nets have a Donut, 0.

Young2Kinsler
06-24-2012, 03:02 AM
This is just hearsay. Let's talk about this when free agency starts, or there is REAL news

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 03:02 AM
Goodnight y'all, have fun with the Nets troll

Dwight Howard would've good in Nets, his drama reflects the fans they have

jmoney85
06-24-2012, 03:05 AM
im gonna do the yao ming laughing face when dwill stays in bk

Cal827
06-24-2012, 03:10 AM
NJ or DAL?

Ah **** it, he'll end up in Miami somehow.

Tanakid777
06-24-2012, 03:18 AM
Please understand not all Mavs fans are the same. Trolls... :facepalm:

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 03:29 AM
Please understand not all Mavs fans are the same. Trolls... :facepalm:

1) You are more of a Pistons fans than Mavs

2) You always cry about something, its a forum!

3) If this is how you react all the tike when someone says something, like a teachers pet back in elementary school I don't know how you are going to make it in the real world

4) Its a fun little argument that clearly the Nets fans started if you read the thread

Stop acting like a goody good all the time and crying how fans talk

You take this PSD too seriously

Go back to the Pistons

Chacarron
06-24-2012, 03:57 AM

You gave us to the LT :dance: Nobody can **** with you mane.

ThunderousDemon
06-24-2012, 04:29 AM
Do the LT! lol

http://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sFun_crazydance.gif:dance:http://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sFun_dancing.gif

LakersMaster24
06-24-2012, 05:11 AM
Dallas fans still cant put down the boner they got over one damn championships? :laugh2:

Glen20
06-24-2012, 05:15 AM
Dallas fans still cant put down the boner they got over one damn championships? :laugh2:

come on man, people remember those things forever

marj987
06-24-2012, 05:36 AM

When you beat the most hated team in all of nba, with a REAL TEAM?

Of course we wont.

LakersMaster24
06-24-2012, 05:56 AM
I know I know, I was rooting for your team even though you made a joke of my Lakers. But damn, you guys got so arrogant after winning one ship :P

ragee
06-24-2012, 06:14 AM
I know I know, I was rooting for your team even though you made a joke of my Lakers. But damn, you guys got so arrogant after winning one ship :P

Who? As compared to a lot of Laker, Bulls, Knicks and Heat fans, I think Maverick fans are pretty mellow...

Davidgta1
06-24-2012, 06:29 AM
Who? As compared to a lot of Laker, Bulls, Knicks and Heat fans, I think Maverick fans are pretty mellow...

Pretty much

dodie53
06-24-2012, 06:53 AM
nash with 3 options,
deron with 2,
who has one?

waveycrockett
06-24-2012, 09:14 AM
Jason Kidd will be remembered winning a championship with the Mavs and hurts the Nets fans so much

The one thing about the Mavs, we don't pull out Red carpets, big posters of a building, and inside Pyro for stars on the other teams haha

I will never forget that. That made the Nets look so desperate as a franchise honestly

I'm done arguing with a Nets fan lol Mavs have a championship and Nets have a Donut, 0.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:: dance:

TheJesus
06-24-2012, 11:21 AM
I really don't understand where the Mavs confidence comes from. Having one championship in your history means absolutely nothing. Cuban has saddled the Mavs with poor contracts and has made more bad trades than good trades in his tenure as owner. Winning one championship erases that?

And Deron does want a championship over anything anyone can offer him. However, he wants to WIN a championship, not stare at one behind a glass case in the Mavs trophy room. With old Dirk and nothing else, Deron isn't going to have any chance at competing with the Thunder.

With no bigs, Deron is not even getting past the Blazers. In order to sign Deron the Mavs need to amnesty Haywood.

At least the Nets have a future and cap space.

waveycrockett
06-24-2012, 11:24 AM
:dance::dance:https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/216876700494069760
per MARK STEIN
As of TODAY
D-Will hints NOT easy to read. On recent Barclays Center visit (http://es.pn/KuLN3L ) I'm told he was scouting which locker he likes best

advantage NETS

DoMeFavors
06-24-2012, 12:04 PM
Jason Kidd will be remembered winning a championship with the Mavs and hurts the Nets fans so much The one thing about the Mavs, we don't pull out Red carpets, big posters of a building, and inside Pyro for stars on the other teams haha

How does it hurt us? I dont think it bothers any Nets fan at all...

effen5
06-24-2012, 12:13 PM
I think he wants to stay with bk but if he doesn't get help he's goin to dallas

waveycrockett
06-24-2012, 12:14 PM
How does it hurt us? I dont think it bothers any Nets fan at all...

I dont think he realizes most people remember J.Kidd as an allstar with the Nets than chasing a ring as a part time player with the Mavs.

nicegoing
06-24-2012, 12:15 PM
I always really liked Deron Williams, I wish he didn't get traded to the Nets, just cause I wanna see him in the playoffs.

D12 fan
06-24-2012, 12:34 PM
I always really liked Deron Williams, I wish he didn't get traded to the Nets, just cause I wanna see him in the playoffs.

Cool story.:facepalm:

Shareeb_omac2
06-24-2012, 12:41 PM
I really don't understand where the Mavs confidence comes from. Having one championship in your history means absolutely nothing. Cuban has saddled the Mavs with poor contracts and has made more bad trades than good trades in his tenure as owner. Winning one championship erases that?

And Deron does want a championship over anything anyone can offer him. However, he wants to WIN a championship, not stare at one behind a glass case in the Mavs trophy room. With old Dirk and nothing else, Deron isn't going to have any chance at competing with the Thunder.

With no bigs, Deron is not even getting past the Blazers. In order to sign Deron the Mavs need to amnesty Haywood.

At least the Nets have a future and cap space.

I can't remember the last time the Mavs weren't in the playoffs and we've been to the finals twice in the past 6 years. Mark Cuban does what ever possible to give his team the best chance at winning. He's also an owner that players like playing for.

NYG 2000
06-24-2012, 12:44 PM
Why doesn't he just opt in for 2013, then become a free agent in 2013 off season, and when cp3, Howard and Josh Smith are free agents?

knicks4life33
06-24-2012, 12:44 PM
not new news

waveycrockett
06-24-2012, 12:50 PM
Why doesn't he just opt in for 2013, then become a free agent in 2013 off season, and when cp3, Howard and Josh Smith are free agents?

Um because of being the CLEAR #1 Free Agent on the market he'd be like the 3rd or 4th.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
06-24-2012, 12:50 PM
Not surprised. I still see Dwight and Deron in Brooklyn.

LTBaByyy
06-24-2012, 12:58 PM
You gave us to the LT :dance: Nobody can **** with you mane.

Thanks man! Lol I only bring it out on special occasions now :)

These Nets fans about to see Do the LT dance all year if we get him

The Nets fans finally come back lol I have seen them since the lottery night lol

LoveMeOrHateMe
06-24-2012, 01:15 PM
He's going to the lakers

The goods
06-24-2012, 01:32 PM
It'll be interesting he doesn't want us but if we get Dwight he'll want us and Dwight will want to stay,but as far as this goes if he wants to make money stay in BK if he wants to win Dallas may be best,and you already have a 2nd star with you instead of playing the guessing game with the nets.

DoMeFavors
06-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Thanks man! Lol I only bring it out on special occasions now :)

These Nets fans about to see Do the LT dance all year if we get him

The Nets fans finally come back lol I have seen them since the lottery night lol

So when Deron resigns with Nets who are Mavs going to sign? because there is nobody good out there and Terry is leaving. You are gonna have no PG or Center.

willabeast77
06-24-2012, 01:35 PM
Him most likely going to the Mavs isn't much a surprise. Looks like he'd rather go home than be a contender (unless the Mavs get more help- they aren't getting any younger).

Shareeb_omac2
06-24-2012, 01:55 PM
The logic people use to say the Nets are the better option for the future is dependent on signing free agents... Something Dallas will be just as capable of doing. Yeah, the Mavs have a bunch of money tied into players as we speak but the Mavs have an exit strategy for every single one of those players. The Mavs have, potentially, a similar cap situation as the Nets.

Seems like everyone forgets to factor in the price of actually signing Deron and another superstar.

waveycrockett
06-24-2012, 02:27 PM
The logic people use to say the Nets are the better option for the future is dependent on signing free agents... Something Dallas will be just as capable of doing. Yeah, the Mavs have a bunch of money tied into players as we speak but the Mavs have an exit strategy for every single one of those players. The Mavs have, potentially, a similar cap situation as the Nets.

Seems like everyone forgets to factor in the price of actually signing Deron and another superstar.

I'd like to know the exit strategy for Shawn Marion and Brendan Haywood

Shareeb_omac2
06-24-2012, 02:38 PM
I'd like to know the exit strategy for Shawn Marion and Brendan Haywood

Have fun reading this...

http://mavericks.scout.com/2/1197196.html

Mr.B
06-24-2012, 03:03 PM
I think the Nets still have the advantage even if they don't trade for Howard simply because they can offer more money (and 1 more year) than Dallas. With that being said I know DWill has said that he doesn't want to be part of a rebuilding process so that definitely puts the Nets as a disadvantage.

All of this is speculation since teams can't talk about other teams free agents but this is how I see things playing out. DWill signs with the Mavs. Mavs amnesty Haywood. Mavs sign KG (to play center) and Kidd to a 1 yr deal (Kidd has already said he would be willig to sign a 1 yr deal in Dallas if he's backing up DWill). Mavs also draft Fab Melo in the 1st round (pick #17).

I also think that Dwight Howard ends up with the Lakers (possibly for Gasol and Bynum). The Lakers always seem to end up with a Hall of Fame caliber center and it's no secret that Howard wants eventually be an actor so what better place for him than in LA.

THE_FLASH_21
06-24-2012, 03:09 PM
Both teams are in bad situations.. But Mavs are his home team.. Just wont have too much help there as well..

Should come back to Utah :)

Ebbs
06-24-2012, 03:39 PM
It's always been Brooklyn or Dallas. .

waveycrockett
06-24-2012, 03:59 PM
Have fun reading this...

http://mavericks.scout.com/2/1197196.html

This says nets would trade DWILL for Odom and Carter LMAO..ur right it was fun!

beasted86
06-24-2012, 05:27 PM
"Sources say"

Shareeb_omac2
06-24-2012, 06:33 PM
This says nets would trade DWILL for Odom and Carter LMAO..ur right it was fun!

Yeah, way to leave out the next part about how they could cut them for virtually nothing. They would only take those players to receive young prospects and picks. That's better than nothing if he chose to sign with Dallas.

That's also a "scenario" and not a rumor, but I'm sure you don't understand or would leave out that important detail.

llemon
06-24-2012, 06:45 PM
Yeah, way to leave out the next part about how they could cut them for virtually nothing. They would only take those players to receive young prospects and picks. That's better than nothing if he chose to sign with Dallas.

That's also a "scenario" and not a rumor, but I'm sure you don't understand or would leave out that important detail.

Define 'virtually nothing'?

And what young prospects do Mavs have to deal?

Shareeb_omac2
06-24-2012, 07:18 PM
Read the article I posted on the previous page. I cannot explain it as clear or concise as the article does.

It's not supposed to blow the Nets away. It's an option the Mavs are going to look to explore, if Deron agrees with them, to get rid of some contracts. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO HAPPEN but if Brooklyn wants to get something instead of nothing it's something they are going to look at.

llemon
06-24-2012, 07:48 PM
Read the article I posted on the previous page. I cannot explain it as clear or concise as the article does.

It's not supposed to blow the Nets away. It's an option the Mavs are going to look to explore, if Deron agrees with them, to get rid of some contracts. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO HAPPEN but if Brooklyn wants to get something instead of nothing it's something they are going to look at.

I read it.

I would hope Nets would pass on your untalented young talent, the $6.4 mil in dead salary and a low draft pick for Deron.

IAmARanger18
06-24-2012, 08:06 PM
I hope he stays in Brooklyn.

Young2Kinsler
06-24-2012, 11:38 PM
I read it.

I would hope Nets would pass on your untalented young talent, the $6.4 mil in dead salary and a low draft pick for Deron.

So you would rather have NOTHING over a couple picks and some young guys that could contribute?

Makes sense.

waveycrockett
06-24-2012, 11:44 PM
So you would rather have NOTHING over a couple picks and some young guys that could contribute?

Makes sense.

Why would we refuse to help the LAKERS get Deron but help Dallas? LOL. He only crossed LAKERS off his list because the FO wont help LA. If it came down to taking your garbage or Pau which one do you think we'd do?

llemon
06-24-2012, 11:47 PM

Makes sense.

I believe all that Dallas' young guys would contribute to the Nets would be taking up additional capspace (in addition to the capspace Nets would have to use in waiving Odom & Carter) that the Nets can use elsewhere.

Shareeb_omac2
06-25-2012, 02:19 AM
Well first of all, the young guys like Rodrigue Beaubois aren't going to cost you a lot... and second, there is no point in having all this cap space if free agents aren't going to sign with you guys(which will be the case if Deron decides to leave). You would receive draft picks and Beaubois(who is a very talented player) just to eat a couple million dollars.

"If" Deron decides to sign with Dallas, it's either let him walk for nothing or agree to a sign and trade. That's it, bottom line.

llemon
06-25-2012, 02:25 AM
Well first of all, the young guys like Rodrigue Beaubois aren't going to cost you a lot... and second there is no point in having all this cap space if free agents aren't going to sign with you guys(which will be the case if Deron decides to leave). You would receive draft picks and Beaubois(who is a very talented player) just to eat a couple million dollars.

If Deron decides to sign with Dallas, it's either let him walk for nothing or agree to a sign and trade. That's it, bottom line.

And I am willing to let Deron walk away for nothing, rather than take Odom's and Vince's dead salaries.

I can't say if Billy King feels the same way.

LTBaByyy
06-25-2012, 02:58 AM
People act like Mavericks are not a sophisticated smart front office

They have plenty of back up plans! (Trade targets for all star talent with expensive contracts , Draft day moves)

The Nets are the team I worry about if they don't get Deron

Mr.B
06-25-2012, 09:26 AM
People act like Mavericks are not a sophisticated smart front office

They have plenty of back up plans! (Trade targets for all star talent with expensive contracts , Draft day moves)

The Nets are the team I worry about if they don't get Deron

I agree and I hope that backup plan includes Goran Dagic.

Young2Kinsler
06-25-2012, 11:31 PM
And I am willing to let Deron walk away for nothing, rather than take Odom's and Vince's dead salaries.

I can't say if Billy King feels the same way.

Odom and Carters salaries are minimal when you receive picks and a huge trade exception.