PDA

View Full Version : Steve nash still has interest in the NY Knicks

flatbush knicks
06-23-2012, 10:35 PM
After reading that ridiculous thread yesterday about nash narrowing his choices down to 3 teams I was down and then I saw this interesting article to shut all you nash to knicks haters up enjoy:D
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/heatindex/articles/20120623steve-nash-says-hes-completely-open-playing-new-york-knicks.html

xxplayerxx23
06-23-2012, 10:36 PM
knicks forum?

justinnum1
06-23-2012, 10:36 PM
steve nash is open to playing at________________.

yea.

you expect a guy who lives in NY to say he wont play for them? c'mon.

Federal Reserve
06-23-2012, 10:38 PM
"I would definitely consider it, if they (Knicks) had interest in me." -Nash

Jeremy Lin better start packing his bags on his flight out of New York.

flatbush knicks
06-23-2012, 10:39 PM
knicks forum?
i was gonna put it ther but somebody posted this article in one of the nash threads already

JC_
06-23-2012, 10:45 PM
If the Knicks weren't so random (no consistency, fans flip flopping like crazy, melo doesn't always want to play hard) I would say go for it to Nash. But the team just has so many screws loose and I want him to be in a place where he'll be respected 7 days a week.

D12 fan
06-23-2012, 10:48 PM
Knicks forum.

Glen20
06-23-2012, 10:49 PM

you do know what consider means right? :laugh:

flatbush knicks
06-23-2012, 10:51 PM
yea it means were still a choice:facepalm:

D12 fan
06-23-2012, 10:52 PM

Knick fans are funny.

justinnum1
06-23-2012, 10:54 PM

you really think james doaln would trade lin, the cash making machine he is? i9 highly doubt

Glen20
06-23-2012, 10:54 PM
yea it means were still a choice:facepalm:

not a choice...an OPTION
he hasn't made a choice yet

C-Style
06-23-2012, 10:56 PM
knicks forum?

no

flatbush knicks
06-23-2012, 10:56 PM
not a choice...an OPTION
he hasn't made a choice yet
you do know that means the same thing right :facepalm:

flatbush knicks
06-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Knick fans are funny.
not as funny as those 1000 dwight howard threads you make every other day:speechless:

Glen20
06-23-2012, 11:01 PM
you do know that means the same thing right :facepalm:

oh really now?:eyebrow:

choice: an act or instance of choosing
option: something that may be chosen

he hasn't chosen yet.

D12 fan
06-23-2012, 11:02 PM
not as funny as those 1000 dwight howard threads you make every other day:speechless:

What?

flatbush knicks
06-23-2012, 11:03 PM
oh really now?:eyebrow:

choice: an act or instance of choosing
option: something that may be chosen

he hasn't chosen yet.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
ok you got it son:facepalm:

flatbush knicks
06-23-2012, 11:05 PM
if you guys got nothing to say about nash coming to the knicks just stop posting your making yourselves look dum lmao

Glen20
06-23-2012, 11:06 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
ok you got it son:facepalm:

well thats actually the defintion from a dictionary
oh wait....
Brooklyn doesn't have those...
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg87/scaled.php?server=87&filename=queensbridgeae5.jpg&res=landing

D12 fan
06-23-2012, 11:07 PM
just stop posting your making yourselves look dum lmao

dum or dumb?SMH

DragonJaii
06-23-2012, 11:09 PM
if you guys got nothing to say about nash coming to the knicks just stop posting your making yourselves look dum lmao

lol i noticed you like to facepalm

Glen20
06-23-2012, 11:09 PM

again where does it say that he's coming?

flatbush knicks
06-23-2012, 11:10 PM
oh wait....
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg87/scaled.php?server=87&filename=queensbridgeae5.jpg&res=landing
so your telling me you had to look up choice and option in the dictionary and you still don't know ther the same thing:facepalm: dam son i don't know what they put in the water in miami first yall got zombies now this:speechless:

Glen20
06-23-2012, 11:10 PM
so your telling me you had to look up choice and option in the dictionary and you still don't know ther the same thing:facepalm: dam son i don't know what they put in the water in miami first yall got zombies now this:speechless:

i dont live in maimi :laugh:
you're soooo easy man :laugh:

flatbush knicks
06-23-2012, 11:11 PM
lol i noticed you like to facepalm
not really but when people are just this slow what else can i do:D

D12 fan
06-23-2012, 11:12 PM

Can you quit with the damn smilies it's annoying.

LOOTERX9
06-23-2012, 11:13 PM
as a knick fan I can't really get excited over another dantoni system type player. nash plays zero defense and is 38. what's the big deal bout him?

nystandup
06-23-2012, 11:14 PM
oh wait....

Glen doesn't realize his definitions mean the same thing lol You do realize not all of BK are projects....ignorant.

flatbush knicks
06-23-2012, 11:15 PM
again where does it say that he's coming?

thank you boss back on topic yesterday somebody made a thread saying we were no longer one of his choices o excuse me for genius here i mean an option:facepalm: lmao but just today this article came out stating we are still one of his choices

Knicks21
06-23-2012, 11:16 PM
You can tell the off season has started when the Knicks flood the forum.

Glen20
06-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Glen doesn't realize his definitions mean the same thing lol You do realize not all of BK are projects....ignorant.

i made a choice = i made an option :nod:
and yeh, they are...

flatbush knicks
no no no leave the kid alone just let him come to bk talking that smack first i'l take him to park slope to see the rich people and then we could take a trip to the projects

Glen20

:laugh:

they be like, **** we missed the postseason again :speechless:

Glen20
06-23-2012, 11:18 PM
no no no leave the kid alone just let him come to bk talking that smack first i'l take him to park slope to see the rich people and then we could take a trip to the projects

id have better chance not catching a disease drinking urine diluted water in uganda...
but whatever, let me know when Nash goes to NY kayyyy :D

flatbush knicks
06-23-2012, 11:18 PM
i made a choice = i made an option :nod:
and yeh, they are...
:facepalm: so where are you from cuz dam if people are as dum as you there im staying the hell away

Glen20
06-23-2012, 11:19 PM
/delete. call me when knicks make it out of first round.

flatbush knicks
06-23-2012, 11:22 PM
as a knick fan I can't really get excited over another dantoni system type player. nash plays zero defense and is 38. what's the big deal bout him?
the guy just led the league in assist with a shytty team and can single handily bring amare back from the dead how can you not be excited

NYG 2000
06-23-2012, 11:22 PM

This

D12 fan
06-23-2012, 11:24 PM

So true.

Glen20
06-23-2012, 11:25 PM
the guy just led the league in assist with a shytty team and can single handily bring amare back from the dead how can you not be excited

BECAUSE HE HASN'T CHOSEN TO GO THERE
don't you remember this..
http://www.thesportsbank.net/core/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/lebron_new_york_knicks.jpg

when he makes his choice, then you can celebrate

flatbush knicks
06-23-2012, 11:26 PM
So true.
why are you going so hard for psd troll of the year

D12 fan
06-23-2012, 11:26 PM
BECAUSE HE HASN'T CHOSEN TO GO THERE
don't you remember this..
http://www.thesportsbank.net/core/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/lebron_new_york_knicks.jpg

when he makes his choice, then you can celebrate

lmao.

Glen20
06-23-2012, 11:29 PM
lmao.

i bet you'd jizz if howard took the minimum and joined the HEAT :) :) :)

LOOTERX9

cause for every point and assist he makes, his opponent will score equal that amount cause of another dantoni player (amare) being a statue once everyone drives right past nash with ease to the rim.

Glen20
cause for every point and assist he makes, his opponent will score equal that amount cause of another dantoni player (amare) being a statue once everyone drives right past nash with ease to the rim.

nash never had tyson chandler though in PHX

flatbush knicks
06-23-2012, 11:37 PM
your crazy tyson would hold down the paint and when shump comes back he'd play d on the better perimeter player heck jr could do that also j lin isn't a much better defender then nash and our d wasn't that bad but more importantly he would revive amare's career after woody took over the d was fine but woody doesn't know offense nash would be like the offensive coardinator out there or are you just fine with seeing melo iso every friggin play

D12 fan
06-23-2012, 11:38 PM
Nash
Shumpert
Melo
Amare
Chandler

That team has potential to challenge Miami next year,if they get Nash which I doubt.

flatbush knicks
06-23-2012, 11:43 PM
Nash
Shumpert
Melo
Amare
Chandler

That team has potential to challenge Miami next year,if they get Nash which I doubt.

ofcourse we would but its not the starting five thats our strength we would have jr smith novak and j lin coming off the bench all we would need is a back up 4 or 5 and we'd be 9 to 10 deep

LOOTERX9
06-23-2012, 11:48 PM
nash never had tyson chandler though in PHX

but amare gets in tysons way even on defense. this is why knicks get worse defensively with amare on floor even with tyson there.

justinnum1
06-23-2012, 11:50 PM
Nash
Shumpert
Melo
Amare
Chandler

i dont think so, that spacing is awful, and to many bad defensive players there

LOOTERX9
06-23-2012, 11:50 PM
your crazy tyson would hold down the paint and when shump comes back he'd play d on the better perimeter player heck jr could do that also j lin isn't a much better defender then nash and our d wasn't that bad but more importantly he would revive amare's career after woody took over the d was fine but woody doesn't know offense nash would be like the offensive coardinator out there or are you just fine with seeing melo iso every friggin play

but amare gets in tysons way even on defense. thats why even with tyson knicks get worse on defense when amare's there.

i'm just stating the truth bout this team. we need to get amare out of here. i don't want nash just so he can do a pick in roll with hobbled amare that can't finish like he use to

D12 fan
06-23-2012, 11:52 PM

I know im just tryna make Knick fans feel good about their team next year.lol

flatbush knicks
06-23-2012, 11:57 PM
but amare gets in tysons way even on defense. thats why even with tyson knicks get worse on defense when amare's there.

i'm just stating the truth bout this team. we need to get amare out of here. i don't want nash just so he can do a pick in roll with hobbled amare that can't finish like he use to
it can work and amare doesn't get in his way on d shyt amare does even get in his own mans way on d tyson covers up for amare the d is good its the spacing on offense that sucks and the reason for that is we had no pg to tell guys where to move look at when boston plays rondo is always screaming at somebody on the court to move around or so kg can get better position in the post nash is the key to making our big 3 work

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 12:02 AM
lmao only one really bad defensive player and nash is ok on d better then amare but shump can cover up for nash and tyson covers up amare and with a great pg in nash the spacing will be fine ny didn't really have a pg all year j lin didn't start until later on and then got injured so it wasn't really spacing our problem was not having a floor general out ther to tell players what spot to be in

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 12:03 AM
I know im just tryna make Knick fans feel good about their team next year.lol
lmao don't expect us knick fans to return the fvor when d12 leaves your team and your:cry:

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 12:06 AM
lmao only one really bad defensive player and nash is ok on d better then amare but shump can cover up for nash and tyson covers up amare and with a great pg in nash the spacing will be fine ny didn't really have a pg all year j lin didn't start until later on and then got injured so it wasn't really spacing our problem was not having a floor general out ther to tell players what spot to be in

lol, amare and melo are both below average on defense, nash is bad.

and the spacing would suck.

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 12:13 AM
lol, amare and melo are both below average on defense, nash is bad.

and the spacing would suck.
stop talking out of your *** melo became a way better defender under woody also tyson won dpoy our d isn't the best but its fine no team in the league has 5 great defenders and when it comes to the heat nobody can defend lebran and them you have just try your best but more importantly you have to be able to out score them and nash tore yall up this year whenever yall played so just imagine what he would do to yall with amare and melo:drool:

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 12:17 AM
stop talking out of your *** melo became a way better defender under woody also tyson won dpoy our d isn't the best but its fine no team in the league has 5 great defenders and when it comes to the heat nobody can defend lebran and them you have just try your best but more importantly you have to be able to out score them and nash tore yall up this year whenever yall played so just imagine what he would do to yall with amare and melo:drool:

not sure if your serious, but melo is a below average defender.

LOOTERX9
06-24-2012, 12:18 AM
it can work and amare doesn't get in his way on d shyt amare does even get in his own mans way on d tyson covers up for amare the d is good its the spacing on offense that sucks and the reason for that is we had no pg to tell guys where to move look at when boston plays rondo is always screaming at somebody on the court to move around or so kg can get better position in the post nash is the key to making our big 3 work

Man I feel your optimistic views but i've seen enough of amare on this team. hell nash don't even mix with melo or woodson style. so we will be back to having more mix matched players on the floor at same time.

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 12:27 AM
not sure if your serious, but melo is a below average defender.
dead *** serious melo isn't a great defender but he's pretty dam good espeacially when woody tookover stop listening to the people around you my knicks were in top 5 defense this year dumtoni is gone now amare on the other hand is the worst defender i've ever seen in my life:D

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 12:28 AM
dead *** serious melo isn't a great defender but he's pretty dam good espeacially when woody tookover stop listening to the people around you my knicks were in top 5 defense this year dumtoni is gone now amare on the other hand is the worst defender i've ever seen in my life:D

melo is not good at defense. you can thank chandler and shumpert for your d.

D12 fan
06-24-2012, 12:29 AM

Melo pretty good defender,lmao are you serious?

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 12:32 AM
Man I feel your optimistic views but i've seen enough of amare on this team. hell nash don't even mix with melo or woodson style. so we will be back to having more mix matched players on the floor at same time.
dude your underestimating how great steve nash is do me a favor and look at his current suns roster that team would've been a top 5 lottery team without nash nash can make our team work trust me now if we don't get nash i'm all for going after d12 hard but i wouldn't trade melo the only person out ther i would trade melo for if we lose out on nash and just flat out suck this year is cp3

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 12:34 AM
melo is not good at defense. you can thank chandler and shumpert for your d.
bullshyt we can thank woody for that i never said he was the best but he's pretty dam good at d now its not his fault nobody played d under dumtoni heck they said lebran was a bad defender before he got to the heat defense is easy to teach and i hope next year amare can learn it

LOOTERX9
06-24-2012, 12:42 AM
dude your underestimating how great steve nash is do me a favor and look at his current suns roster that team would've been a top 5 lottery team without nash nash can make our team work trust me now if we don't get nash i'm all for going after d12 hard but i wouldn't trade melo the only person out ther i would trade melo for if we lose out on nash and just flat out suck this year is cp3

But we have seen how bad melo looks when he does not have the ball most of the game. and nash is a ball dominant PG. It wont work, it's a mismatch of styles.We all seen Lin play similar to nash under dantoni but when melo came back it just did not work well together

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 12:46 AM
But we have seen how bad melo looks when he does not have the ball most of the game. and nash is a ball dominant PG. It wont work, it's a mismatch of styles.We all seen Lin play similar to nash under dantoni but when melo came back it just did not work well together
bs all that suff is a myth melo played his best ball with good pgs and even other ballhogs like iverson billups and andre miller melo is actually better off the ball you can just blame dumtoni for not knowing how to use melo off the ball g karl had no problem with it in denver

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 12:48 AM
bs all that suff is a myth melo played his best ball with good pgs and even other ballhogs like iverson billups and andre miller melo is actually better off the ball you can just blame dumtoni for not knowing how to use melo off the ball g karl had no problem with it in denver

sure

LOOTERX9
06-24-2012, 12:49 AM

well Dantoni was an idiot but melo just does seem to work well off the ball spotting up. melo actually played his best at PF while amare was out. so the real problem is amare to be honest. he's just garbage now

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 01:00 AM

sure

lmao you right melo is like lebran he'll drop 10 dimes a night:facepalm:

Federal Reserve
06-24-2012, 01:02 AM
If Lebron can be considered a good defensive player after allowing Durant to average 30 points per game on 55% shooting, then Melo can be considered a good defender during the Mike Woodson era.

LOOTERX9
06-24-2012, 01:04 AM
If Lebron can be considered a good defensive player after allowing Durant to average 30 points per game on 55% shooting, then Melo can be considered a good defender during the Mike Woodson era.

hahahahaha!!!

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 01:04 AM

lmfao, your trolling skills are lacking.

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 01:10 AM
lmfao, your trolling skills are lacking.
he's not trolling just speaking the truth:up:

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 01:20 AM
he's not trolling just speaking the truth:up:

your skills are lacking too

Losoway
06-24-2012, 01:21 AM
nash plays zero defense .. i dont want him on my knicks

LOOTERX9
06-24-2012, 01:24 AM

i agree, what's the point of having defensive player of year(tyson) if you just gonna add another horrible defensive player:confused: knicks are building another mismatched team of players with different styles of play. if kidd was 38 and not 40 i'd take him over nash cause of his good defense and rebounding.

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 01:36 AM
i would agree except for 2 things ther isn't another pg out ther for like 3 years thats on nash's level
2 nash can single handily make amare live up to his contract he's also only going to play 25 to 30 mins a night cuz lin will be his back up it'll be like a 2 headed monster and what teams do we have to worry about playing in the playoffs that have great pgs im mainly focusing on beating the heat nash can play chalmers all day and we also got shump he can play the roses of this league

cutiepie80
06-24-2012, 01:59 AM
Nash is a little overrated people. I don't get why people are thinking he is the missing piece to their team.

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 02:04 AM
yea he just led the league in assist with a team full of scrubs who probaly should be playing in the d league and almost got them in the playoffs out west very overrated :facepalm:

Losoway
06-24-2012, 02:16 AM
i really think nash is overrated. this is the knicks problem they fall in love with chasing players that dont fit the chemistry of the team.. the knicks improved alot on defense last year . by adding a point guard that doesnt play any defense makes no sense

nash should just stay his *** in phoenix . knicks need good bench players

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 02:21 AM
ok and who do you propose the knicks get fk the defense if we can't score what the point i mean shyt the bobctas were a top defensive the other year under larry brown nash will make our offense work plain and simple

Evolution23
06-24-2012, 02:32 AM
wow Nash is overrated? Never thought I would live to see the day....

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 02:39 AM
wow Nash is overrated? Never thought I would live to see the day....
thank you dem dudes must be smoking dat good shyt

JordansBulls
06-24-2012, 02:52 PM
Knicks would be pretty good with Nash running the show. Melo would flourish.

ryang
06-24-2012, 02:58 PM
nash would fit just fine in NY... dont think he will go there though.. the media and fans are to quick to hang you...

D-Leethal
06-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Nash is instant chemistry. You don't add Nash to any team in this league and have the chemistry get worse. It just won't happen.

Also, those saying he will kill our defense, we weren't getting much defense out of the PG position all season anyway with Lin, BD, Bibby. That was a liability for us and we were a top defensive team. It won't be any different with Nash.

I just don't think Nash will want to play for Woodson after experiencing Terry Porter.

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 04:37 PM
Nash is instant chemistry. You don't add Nash to any team in this league and have the chemistry get worse. It just won't happen.

Also, those saying he will kill our defense, we weren't getting much defense out of the PG position all season anyway with Lin, BD, Bibby. That was a liability for us and we were a top defensive team. It won't be any different with Nash.

I just don't think Nash will want to play for Woodson after experiencing Terry Porter.
he plays for alvin gentry right now and woody knows dantonis offense to a certain extent so its not like woody won't mix it up

D-Leethal
06-24-2012, 04:39 PM
he plays for alvin gentry right now and woody knows dantonis offense to a certain extent so its not like woody won't mix it up

Alvin Gentry is D'Antonis old assistant who is admittedly 'doing what Mike taught me' and running the system that turned Nash into 2x MVP.

Terry Porter tried to turn them into a half court defensive team (Knicks) and nearly ruined that team for good.

flatbush knicks
06-24-2012, 04:51 PM
mike woodson also was dumtonis assistant and pretty much would do the same as gentry i see your point with t porter but terry was just a horrible coach anyways and they also had shaq on that team which kinda forced them to be a half court team cuz shaqs old *** couldn't run up and down the court no more

NYman15
06-24-2012, 05:27 PM
I'd love to see Nash on the Knicks, but I doubt it happens. But Nash with Melo on the wing along with running PnR with Amare and Tyson could make for a great offensive team. If Jeremy Lin returns as well, he could be a mentor to Lin as well.