PDA

View Full Version : Report: Bulls not only looking to trade Deng/Noah for a pick

Ilovetosuckdip
06-23-2012, 09:55 PM
also a trade exception

apparently, they are setting up for something huge, they want to get rid of one of they "key players" who make dbl digit salaries for a pick and an exception

maybe they are gearing up for a blockbuster move?

http://www.iamagm.com/news/2012/06/23/bulls.looking.move.joakim.noah.andor.luol.deng.hig h.draft.pick.and.trade.exception

The Bulls want to give Omer Asik and Taj Gibson new deals, so they’re exploring ways to trade Luol Deng and/or Joakim Noah to teams that can send them a trade exception and a No. 1 pick.

guess they are getting smarter, realizing they cannot win with the group they have, and are looking to invest in their young players

justinnum1
06-23-2012, 09:56 PM
they need to do something, dont knowwhy they would get rid of noah tho, he is their 2nd best player imo

Khri
06-23-2012, 09:57 PM
Bulls are in panic mode

ManRam
06-23-2012, 09:58 PM
I don't why they think they can get a lottery pick for either of those guys. I mean, they might be as good and probably better than someone they could get with that pick...but their contracts can't at all be attractive to these teams in the lottery.

I mean, it could happen...but I just can't see a top 13 pick and a TPE being traded for either straight up....especially since Deng is hurt and hasn't even had his surgery yet.

Those contracts just can't possibly be appealing to those teams looking to continue to rebuild.

But it's DEFINITELY the right move for Chicago. They gotta find a way to get some cap flexibility back.

justinnum1
06-23-2012, 10:00 PM
Bulls are in panic mode

can you blame them? They are in the tax with one star player and a bunch of role players, they really need a second star bad.

Ilovetosuckdip
06-23-2012, 10:01 PM
I don't why they think they can get a lottery pick for either of those guys. I mean, they might be as good and probably better than someone they could get with that pick...but their contracts can't at all be attractive to these teams in the lottery.

I mean, it could happen...but I just can't see a top 13 pick and a TPE being traded for either straight up....especially since Deng is hurt and hasn't even had his surgery yet.

Those contracts just can't possibly be appealing to those teams looking to continue to rebuild.

But it's DEFINITELY the right move for Chicago. They gotta find a way to get some cap flexibility back.

dang+noah to the bobcats for mcgette and the 2nd pick? not sure about bobcats cap space tho..

NYMetros
06-23-2012, 10:02 PM
I don't get why they're trying to trade their good players away. Seems counterproductive.

Glen20
06-23-2012, 10:04 PM
I don't get why they're trying to trade their good players away. Seems counterproductive.

i was really into deng before he got injured this season
if they can get a lottery pick for him(and his salary), they have robbed a team

justinnum1
06-23-2012, 10:04 PM
dang+noah to the bobcats for mcgette and the 2nd pick? not sure about bobcats cap space tho..
mj isnt even that dumb

justinnum1
06-23-2012, 10:05 PM

they need to do something, as is they will not get past miami

Procision
06-23-2012, 10:06 PM
Bulls have no chance in getting by Miami, you're correct. idk why they just don't trade rose for a 2nd round pick.

D Roses Bulls
06-23-2012, 10:07 PM
Bulls are in panic mode

Panic mode? :rolleyes: Rose might come back in January, but he might not and miss all of next year cause doctors usually say to come back the player you once were with that injury requires 15-20 months. So next season is pretty much pointless for the bulls. They will probably try and tank to get into the lottery and come in the 2013-2014 season with Rose, a couple young lottery players from this year and next year and a crap load cap room. Actually it's smart even though I would hate to lose Noah.

Glen20
06-23-2012, 10:07 PM
Bulls have no chance in getting by Miami, you're correct. idk why they just don't trade rose for a 2nd round pick.

hey if you're mad, don't post

Glen20
06-23-2012, 10:08 PM
Panic mode? :rolleyes: Rose might come back in January, but he might not and miss all of next year cause doctors usually say to come back the player you once were with that injury requires 15-20 months. So next season is pretty much pointless for the bulls. They will probably try and tank to get into the lottery and come in the 2013-2014 season with Rose, a couple young lottery players from this year and next year and a crap load of money. Actually it's smart even though I would hate to lose Noah.

as a heat fan, that would be great for me :p

Vinny642
06-23-2012, 10:08 PM
Deng Noah for the 10th pick, Lewis and Jack?!?

lol just throwing out ideas

Ilovetosuckdip
06-23-2012, 10:10 PM
as a heat fan, that would be great for me :p

ZOMG, the legendary noah who averages 9 pts and 9 rebounds? lol

how could anyone miss that overpaid frehcnman?

justinnum1
06-23-2012, 10:13 PM

he is the heart of the bulls team and is a top 7 center. but the bulls only have 3 assets in taj, noah and deng. they will probably need to give up 2 of them to get something of an upgrade.

Glen20
06-23-2012, 10:13 PM

bro hes an amazing hustle player. If he were on the heat, he'd be our fourth best player.

ManRam
06-23-2012, 10:14 PM

I wouldn't think Charlotte would entertain that...

Federal Reserve
06-23-2012, 10:15 PM
Deng and Noah are both interchangeable players, except they're also both overpaid. I would laugh at any team that would give up any true value for these bums.

D1JM
06-23-2012, 10:25 PM
Deng and Noah are both interchangeable players, except they're also both overpaid. I would laugh at any team that would give up any true value for these bums.

says the knicks guy :laugh2:

thebet
06-23-2012, 10:37 PM
The Bulls can already squash the Heat with their current roster...

Federal Reserve
06-23-2012, 10:39 PM
says the knicks guy :laugh2:

The Knicks will be better than the Bulls. The joke is on you.

ChiSox219
06-23-2012, 10:43 PM

Neither would Chicago

DragonJaii
06-23-2012, 10:44 PM

we shall see

D1JM
06-23-2012, 10:45 PM

your team won a lot of games last year right?

Blazers#1Fan
06-23-2012, 10:45 PM
portland needs to jump on that Noah for #11 pick and take Lillard at #6

Noah
Aldridge
Batum
Matthews
Lillard

KB-Pau-DH2012
06-23-2012, 10:46 PM
Lakers have an $8.9M TPE (which rounds up to $9M even per the new CBA). :o

NYG 2000
06-23-2012, 10:51 PM

Just like we did the last time we faced them in the playoffs... Oh wait

C-Style
06-23-2012, 10:53 PM
Lakers have an $8.9M TPE (which rounds up to $9M even per the new CBA). :o

Lakers TPE for Deng and a future pick! :clap:

Glen20
06-23-2012, 10:55 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwLMPYGkXu4

justinnum1
06-23-2012, 10:56 PM
portland needs to jump on that Noah for #11 pick and take Lillard at #6

Noah
Aldridge
Batum
Matthews
Lillard

thats an awful deal for chicago

Ladies Man
06-23-2012, 10:58 PM
The Bulls aren't in panic mode. They just hit luck and hopefully two seasons from now (Rose injury of course) they should be championship contenders again. I don't like hating on the Heat but you guys are acting really cocky after your title. You do have bragging rights and I understand it, but weren't you guys jumping ship when the old Celtics had you guys down 3-2? If you guys lose the first game of the season next year you guys will talk about Wade and Bosh for Howard

D12 fan
06-23-2012, 11:04 PM
Bulls must be going for a short rebuild with Drose being out most of next year,maybe they will tank to get in the lottery.

Glen20
06-23-2012, 11:04 PM
The Bulls aren't in panic mode. They just hit luck and hopefully two seasons from now (Rose injury of course) they should be championship contenders again. I don't like hating on the Heat but you guys are acting really cocky after your title. You do have bragging rights and I understand it, but weren't you guys jumping ship when the old Celtics had you guys down 3-2? If you guys lose the first game of the season next year you guys will talk about Wade and Bosh for Howard

so were supposed to agree that "the current bulls squad would squash the Heat"?
Man, your fanbase is just the same.

NYG 2000
06-23-2012, 11:06 PM

No I'm not a blind Homer or an optimist like some of of my breheren, I'm a realist

ManRam
06-23-2012, 11:06 PM
Neither would Chicago

Fair enough...

I don't disagree.

However, I do think this move is to shed cap...and I think the Bulls do need to do that. Deng and Noah are worth more than AD on his own...but when you factor in $$$$ it gets a lot closer.

But again, talent-wise, you're right.

chi-time23
06-23-2012, 11:07 PM
If you look at it realistically and I'm not trying to troll like others. It would be a great move for Chicago to give up Deng or Noah to get a good young player or someone who works better with the team. I love both players but if we subtract to add a need then now is the time to do it. Let's be real... Miami's window is closing fast than you think. LeBron is the greatest but Wade is getting old, Miller and probably Jones are done, Shane is getting older as well. The bench is looking very slim and they have so much money tied up in the big three. If Chicago is to make some changes along with a better Indiana and New York team Plus no one really knows what Boston is going to do that makes for a tougher East. OKC will be back and better so IMO next year is very much more up for grabs but Miami is still very much the favorite because they are the best team but not for that long.

Procision
06-23-2012, 11:07 PM

The bulls wouldn't "squash" the heat infact neither team would "squash" each other. Heat fans are just as bad saying Bulls fave no chance to beat the heat. 2 best teams in the NBA imho and if both are healthy would go 6 or 7 in either direction probably slightly leaning towards the Heat.

Blazers#1Fan
06-23-2012, 11:11 PM

not really its not like Noah is a great player he's 10-10 guy 11th pick is enough he gets paid $12mill per and is a 10-10 guy its not like he's a 20-10 guy

NYG 2000
06-23-2012, 11:12 PM
Bulls must be going for a short rebuild with Drose being out most of next year,maybe they will tank to get in the lottery.

I'm pulling for a short rebuild

StephenP
Toronto was wanting to trade their #8 pick for an upgrade at sf. They might swap it for Deng.

NYG 2000

not really its not like Noah is a great player he's 10-10 guy 11th pick is enough he gets paid $12mill per and is a 10-10 guy its not like he's a 20-10 guy

Lmfao, I've been saying this in the bulls forum all day

KB-Pau-DH2012
06-23-2012, 11:13 PM
Lakers TPE for Deng and a future pick! :clap:

Unfortunately, Deng makes 12M+, he doesn't fit into our TPE :laugh2:

justinnum1
06-23-2012, 11:20 PM

celtics were always a bigger threat and tougher matchup than the bulls

shep33
06-23-2012, 11:21 PM
Noah and Deng really aren't worth lottery picks imo. They have some pretty big contracts, so I don't get why a team that's rebuilding would want to add that kind of money when the new CBA is about to hit hard.

Blazers#1Fan
06-23-2012, 11:22 PM
Lmfao, I've been saying this in the bulls forum all day

i like noah but not overrating him either

DR_1
06-23-2012, 11:27 PM
Bulls in panic mode? What? :laugh:

And some these trade ideas are just ridiculous.

Giraffes Rule
06-23-2012, 11:28 PM
Sounds like they're taking the opportunity of missing their star player to tank and try to get a young star to play along with Rose either in this draft or next year. Makes sense to me, that's how the Spurs got their first title.

Ezio
06-23-2012, 11:29 PM
celtics were always a bigger threat and tougher matchup than the bulls

Sure mark ;)

The worst rebounding team in the league and they still couldn't get those boards even with Bosh missing.

Fnom11
06-23-2012, 11:29 PM
If the Bulls trade Noah I they may become my 2nd favorite team. I love Rose but something about Noah rubs me the wrong way.

DR_1
06-23-2012, 11:32 PM
I love how the Heat fans supposedly know more about the Bulls than Bulls fans :laugh2:

justinnum1
06-23-2012, 11:32 PM
Sure mark ;)

The worst rebounding team in the league and they still couldn't get those boards even with Bosh missing.

2012 NBA champions (http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/2/2d/Trollface_HD.png/618px-Trollface_HD.png)

I said it before the playoffs, celtics were a bigger threat to miami than the bulls. the bulls are easy to beat, just stop rose(which miami's defense has shown they are more than capable of doing) and the bulls offense turns to ****.

when the bulls get a 2nd star then there will be some epic playoff series ahead.

thekmp211
06-23-2012, 11:35 PM
going after dwight? it's by far the best fit for both sides.

taj is worth the money, asik ain't for their purposes.

Fnom11
06-23-2012, 11:36 PM
I love how the Heat fans supposedly know more about the Bulls than Bulls fans :laugh2:

Damn those Heat fans for having opinions, damn them to Hell!

dodie53
06-23-2012, 11:38 PM
panic mode?
idk,
maybe just weighing their options and looking at possibilities.

Glen20
06-23-2012, 11:39 PM

you said the bulls would beat the heat in 6 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
so yeh, some heat fans certainly know more about the bulls team than fans like you

cutiepie80
06-23-2012, 11:39 PM
The bulls are easy to beat if you stop Rose. How is it they beat the Heat with Rose on the bench? =/

DR_1
06-23-2012, 11:40 PM
Damn those Heat fans for having opinions, damn them to Hell!

Some of them (not you) are just "shove it in your face" though. Be willing to accept that you're not always right.

justinnum1
06-23-2012, 11:40 PM
The bulls are easy to beat if you stop Rose. How is it they beat the Heat with Rose on the bench? =/

You talking bout regular season games? lol

DR_1
06-23-2012, 11:41 PM
you said the bulls would beat the heat in 6 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
so yeh, some heat fans certainly know more about the bulls team than fans like you

I said in a hypothetical matchup this season between two healthy teams. You are a plain troll. #trollfail

bodupp311
06-23-2012, 11:41 PM
Amazing how every single Bulls player is overrated yet had the best record in the league 2 years running. And Deng is overpaid? 2 years left on his deal after coming off an all-star season. Yeah we'll never unload that albatross of a contract.

Btw, he may not even have the surgery.

D12 fan
06-23-2012, 11:42 PM
going after dwight? it's by far the best fit for both sides.

taj is worth the money, asik ain't for their purposes.

Dwight doesn't want Chicago,and why would the Bulls gamble on 2 injured players coming off major surgery?

cutiepie80
06-23-2012, 11:42 PM
I am glad the Heat won, honestly. They are the perfect villain for the NBA and that makes the entire league of fans root against them. They played great when it counted this year and kudos.

But the trolling really needs to stop about how much the Heat are better then the Bulls. This has been going on for 2 years and we didn't get to see a rematch this year due to Rose and Noah being injured in the first round of the playoffs. Enjoy your championship and leave it at that. Last I looked the Bulls had 4 more rings then the Miami Heat franchise and I don't rub that in any chance I get.

Ezio
06-23-2012, 11:44 PM
2012 NBA champions (http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/2/2d/Trollface_HD.png/618px-Trollface_HD.png)

I said it before the playoffs, celtics were a bigger threat to miami than the bulls. the bulls are easy to beat, just stop rose(which miami's defense has shown they are more than capable of doing) and the bulls offense turns to ****.

when the bulls get a 2nd star then there will be some epic playoff series ahead.

No I ain't mad. Soon as Rose went down, I already knew that the Spurs were the only team that could of beat them.

Oh and I thought that Lebron's defense stop Rose?

cutiepie80
06-23-2012, 11:44 PM
You talking bout regular season games? lol

Jesus H Christ.

And i'm sure playoffs or not, you were sitting on the internet biting at the chance to talk on this site buddy. =D

D12 fan
06-23-2012, 11:45 PM
I am glad the Heat won, honestly. They are the perfect villain for the NBA and that makes the entire league of fans root against them. They played great when it counted this year and kudos.

But the trolling really needs to stop about how much the Heat are better then the Bulls. This has been going on for 2 years and we didn't get to see a rematch this year due to Rose and Noah being injured in the first round of the playoffs. Enjoy your championship and leave it at that. Last I looked the Bulls had 4 more rings then the Miami Heat franchise and I don't rub that in any chance I get.

Last time I checked Miami was way better than the Bulls,they beat them in 5games last year.If anybody is close to Miami it is Boston.

justinnum1
06-23-2012, 11:46 PM
Amazing how every single Bulls player is overrated yet had the best record in the league 2 years running. And Deng is overpaid? 2 years left on his deal after coming off an all-star season. Yeah we'll never unload that albatross of a contract.

Btw, he may not even have the surgery.

They overachieve in the regular season, but when the playoffs come and teams can game plan for them(build a defensive game plan around stopping rose) they become beatable.

i dont think deng is overpaid, he's just not a good enough 2nd option.

hopefully we meet again in 2014.

cutiepie80
06-23-2012, 11:47 PM
Last time I checked Miami was way better than the Bulls,they beat them in 5games last year.If anybody is close to Miami it is Boston.

:facepalm:

Celtics play a great series against Miami and they are a better team the Bulls. Okay, thanks.

DR_1
06-23-2012, 11:47 PM

Every game was close, and the Bulls were a different team this year than last year offensively.

justinnum1
06-23-2012, 11:48 PM
Every game was close, and the Bulls were a different team this year than last year offensively.

Are you referring to hamilton?

JoeDirt05
06-23-2012, 11:48 PM

deal #40 for rose trade has already been sent to the league office for approval derrick rose the newest blazers :clap:

justinnum1
06-23-2012, 11:49 PM
No I ain't mad. Soon as Rose went down, I already knew that the Spurs were the only team that could of beat them.

Oh and I thought that Lebron's defense stop Rose?

It did in the 4th when he was on him, lebron didnt guard rose the whole game tho.

Glen20

but thats all the bulls are though. The Bulls are a nothing more than a shadow of a once great monument.

cutiepie80
They overachieve in the regular season, but when the playoffs come and teams can game plan for them(build a defensive game plan around stopping rose) they become beatable.

i dont think deng is overpaid, he's just not a good enough 2nd option.

hopefully we meet again in 2014.

Yes, you are right they are beatable and the Heat did that last year.

But you can't sit here and say we are $%^& when we didn't get to even meet in the playoffs because we lost our 2 best players. That would be like if LBJ and Wade went out. They got hurt bad by injury.

I agree that I hope they meet again in 2014 with a legit SG and both teams are healthy.

justinnum1
06-23-2012, 11:50 PM

Celtics play a great series against Miami and they are a better team the Bulls. Okay, thanks.

no one is saying that, just that the celtics were miami's biggest threat in the east.

D12 fan

Oh really what happened in the Philly series?

Glen20

do you expect us to say "oh yeah yeah the bulls are as good as us; let's hope we never meet them :rolleyes:"

Tqafg96
06-23-2012, 11:51 PM
They might need to throw in someone extra to make things interesting for another team. Noah and Deng could be traded in a three team trade, where Deng goes to one team and Noah goes to the other. I don't see this deal happening in a two team trade.

Procision
06-23-2012, 11:51 PM

Not sure if serious? Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah were injured. Look what they did in game 1 vs a very good Philly defense.

cutiepie80
06-23-2012, 11:52 PM
but thats all the bulls are though. The Bulls are a nothing more than a shadow of a once great monument.

Man you are really something. :facepalm:

Bulls basketball is the top nba team in attendance and is a great franchise. Yes they had Jordan, get over it. Us fans have, we are worried about winning a new ring. Just because we had the greatest player of all time doesn't mean this franchise and fans are 100% supportive of winning and always winning.

DR_1
06-23-2012, 11:52 PM

Everyone got injured. As a fan of the Bulls all year, we did not look like the team we were the rest of the year. Injuries suck, it happens :shrug:

Glen20
06-23-2012, 11:53 PM
Man you are really something. :facepalm:

Bulls basketball is the top nba team in attendance and is a great franchise. Yes they had Jordan, get over it. Us fans have, we are worried about winning a new ring. Just because we had the greatest player of all time doesn't mean this franchise and fans are 100% supportive of winning and always winning.

Hey man i love Jordan. But one thing i hate is the absolute horseshit that comes out of some bulls fans...
Remember when Drose was as good as LeBron?

cutiepie80
06-23-2012, 11:54 PM
do you expect us to say "oh yeah yeah the bulls are as good as us; let's hope we never meet them :rolleyes:"

Not at all.

I am saying, if Rose was healthy and Noah didn't go down you wouldn't be facing the Celtcis at all. Bulls were a really bad matchup vs the Celts.

No Bulls fan is saying they are a better team then the Heat. We are saying it would have been a great series that could go either way depending on what happened.

DR_1
06-23-2012, 11:54 PM
Are you referring to hamilton?

Yes. He's not the player he once was, but he provides a threat that Bogand never was and opens passing lanes for the other 4 guys (Rose, Deng, Noah, Boozer).

KTSports
06-23-2012, 11:55 PM
Would the Bobcats do it?

Glen20
06-23-2012, 11:55 PM
Not at all.

I am saying, if Rose was healthy and Noah didn't go down you wouldn't be facing the Celtcis at all. Bulls were a really bad matchup vs the Celts.

No Bulls fan is saying they are a better team then the Heat. We are saying it would have been a great series that could go either way depending on what happened.

well you clearly need to open your eyes
im also going to sig that

D12 fan
06-23-2012, 11:56 PM
Not sure if serious? Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah were injured. Look what they did in game 1 vs a very good Philly defense.

Injuries are not a excuse,Miami played without Bosh for most of the playoffs.Chicago was still expected to beat Philly even without Drose in the 1rd,heck most nba analyst had them getting to the ECF without Drose.Chicago was great in the regular season without Drose,but got exposed in the playoffs because their offense was non existent.

cutiepie80
Hey man i love Jordan. But one thing i hate is the absolute horseshit that comes out of some bulls fans...
Remember when Drose was as good as LeBron?

No, I don't remember that because it didn't happen. Rose won the MVP because he took a decent team with lots of injuries to the eatern finals. That's what MVP's do, they help their team big time. LBJ did that this year and that's why he won it. :)

Procision
Hamilton did alot for the offense when he was on the court. Might not of scored like he used to but he really opened up the court and got Noah, Boozer and Deng alot more easy buckets than before.

Glen20
06-23-2012, 11:58 PM
Hamilton did alot for the offense when he was on the court. Might not of scored like he used to but he really opened up the court and got Noah, Boozer and Deng alot more easy buckets than before.

ill admit i didnt watch many games where Hamilton wasn't injured
hows his defense?

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 12:00 AM
hows his defense?

its ok, but he wasnt putting them over the top to beat miami in a 7 game series.

Procision
06-24-2012, 12:01 AM
Injuries are not a excuse,Miami played without Bosh for most of the playoffs.Chicago was still expected to beat Philly even without Drose in the 1rd,heck most nba analyst had them getting to the ECF without Drose.Chicago was great in the regular season without Drose,but got exposed in the playoffs because their offense was non existent.

Seriously man are you that dumb? The offense totally relys on Rose and of course its going to take a gigantic hit without him. Even after that the Bulls were still on their way to winning by double digits in Philly for game 3 before Noah got hurt. With all that it still was a very close series and if CJ Watson wasn't a moron the Bulls probably win it.

Also that regular season record without rose was horseshit. They played mostly bad teams and had an incredibly lucky game vs the Heat.

bears88
06-24-2012, 12:02 AM

:laugh::laugh:

cutiepie80
06-24-2012, 12:03 AM
hows his defense?

His defense is very average.

He did play fantastic in game 6 vs the Sixers. He looked like him old self making a lot of shots and baby floaters.

He just got healthy in time but it really sucks of what happened in that series. I have no doubt the Bulls would have beaten the Celtics.....the heat not so much. That would depend on if the bulls bench showed up because the heat were unstoppable by the crazy play of their bench in the finals. That's why they won it all. Their bench came through and that was always the weak link.

bears88
06-24-2012, 12:04 AM
also we got mirotic that we are waiting to come after his contract expires with his currant European team.

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 12:04 AM

Without rose, probably. But when rose comes back no way in hell are the knicks better than the bulls.

D1JM
06-24-2012, 12:05 AM
seriously? the heat win a championship now they get a free pass to talk **** in every thread. it's the same posters too. why arent threads being closed as fast as when people baited the heat fans in other threads?

Glen20
also we got mirotic that we are waiting to come after his contract expires with his currant European team.

yeh i envy the bulls drafting ability

cutiepie80
Rose has a chance to be back by Jan/Feb. It's a long NBA season and the Bulls just need the playoffs to have a chance.

Ezio
06-24-2012, 12:06 AM
seriously? the heat win a championship now they get a free pass to talk **** in every thread. it's the same posters too. why arent threads being closed as fast as when people baited the heat fans in other threads?

You know why.

ichitownclowni
06-24-2012, 12:07 AM
well you clearly need to open your eyes
im also going to sig that

Dude I have sat here all day reading the posts in some of the threads you were in and bud your out of your mind. This thread has nothing to do with Jordan or Bulls fans or LeBron or Rose it has to do with the Bulls tradin Noah and/or Deng for a pick. Do you comprehend? No one cares what you sig qoute, and I know when you respond to this you wil say something like "u mad" and put a :facepalm: or something in the department. Or you will write some story about how 3 months ago a Bulls fan with 19 posts said that Rose was the best player ever but that guy has not posted since then. And if you can sit here and tell me that when Rose is healthy he is not a top 5 player in the league you sir are delusional. Sig qoute that.

bears88
06-24-2012, 12:08 AM

well I dont know if you were being sarcastic or not:p, but Mirotic will be very good when he comes over.

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 12:08 AM
Rose has a chance to be back by Jan/Feb. It's a long NBA season and the Bulls just need the playoffs to have a chance.

I think rose should just take the whole season off, unless he is 110% ready to come back, its just not worth risking re injury. he only plays at one speed(which im sure he will learn to take it down a notch), either way, bulls will be a playoff team without him.

DR_1
06-24-2012, 12:09 AM

This. Come on mods. Be fair.

Glen20
06-24-2012, 12:09 AM
Dude I have sat here all day reading the posts in some of the threads you were in and bud your out of your mind. This thread has nothing to do with Jordan or Bulls fans or LeBron or Rose it has to do with the Bulls tradin Noah and/or Deng for a pick. Do you comprehend? No one cares what you sig qoute, and I know when you respond to this you wil say something like "u mad" and put a :facepalm: or something in the department. Or you will write some story about how 3 months ago a Bulls fan with 19 posts said that Rose was the best player ever but that guy has not posted since then. And if you can sit here and tell me that when Rose is healthy he is not a top 5 player in the league you sir are delusional. Sig qoute that.

Lebron
Durant
Kobe
Howard
Wade
CP3

I should also point out that the top 5 in that list have all been to the Finals

NYG 2000
06-24-2012, 12:10 AM

well I dont know if you were being sarcastic or not:p, but Mirotic will be very good when he comes over.

Oh, like darko? Reminds me of when the Knicks were praying for Baron Davis to be their savoir earlier this season

D12 fan
06-24-2012, 12:11 AM

OMG you are too sensitive,quit crying dude.

DR_1
06-24-2012, 12:13 AM
Lebron
Durant
Kobe
Howard
Wade
CP3

CP3 hasnt been to the finals :laugh2:

bears88
Lebron
Durant
Kobe
Howard
Wade
CP3

That sounds as if you are doing some baiting !

Glen20
CP3 hasnt been to the finals :laugh2:

is he part of my top 5?

ichitownclowni
Lebron
Durant
Kobe
Howard
Wade
CP3

Accept for the first three those are all arguable esspecially him.

D1JM
06-24-2012, 12:14 AM
Lebron
Durant
Kobe
Howard
Wade
CP3

probably in nba 2k

Glen20
06-24-2012, 12:14 AM
That sounds as if you are doing some baiting !

you know whats unfair?
When someone can say im delusional for not agreeing with them that their favourite player is top 5, and then i respond by giving them my top 5 list (top 6 actually) and then i am all of a sudden baiting

Glen20
06-24-2012, 12:15 AM
probably in nba 2k

even if you take cp3 out, rose still doesn't make the top 5

Glen20
Accept for the first three those are all arguable esspecially him.

who the guy with two rings?

DR_1
is he part of my top 5?

You were joking about Wade being top 5 obviously.

justinnum1
Accept for the 1st 3 those are all arguable esspecially him.

because he was playing on an injured knee in the playoffs? #3 per in the regular season....

wade is top 5

Glen20
06-24-2012, 12:16 AM
You were joking about Wade being top 5 obviously.

and you were joking at the beginning of the season when you said it was your time

Glen20
06-24-2012, 12:17 AM
because he was playing on an injured knee in the playoffs? #3 per in the regular season....

wade is top 5

bro don't talk about knee injuries around them :p

D1JM
isnt this thread about Noah and deng getting traded? not about the heat

ichitownclowni
who the guy with two rings?

Yea I am talking about him. Did I say of all time or right now? Wade is so not a top 5. And not even close of all time

Neosheed
06-24-2012, 12:18 AM

Really? By how much 1 or 2mil Yall act as if were talking bout Greg oden or kwame brown dude is the second best center in the east even wit bougt was here he's only been inj the last two years out of his career,he's the second best rebounder in the east,he's pretty much the second best at everything a center dose. The problem is a lot of Yall down know what a center suppose to do.block,rebound,and defend anything else is extra those r his main jobs and he dose them well.a center is not suppose to worrie about scoreing more than he rebounds wth???? Where do do that at? I say he earns his money.

Next deng the same thing. That's y KD lost y cause he couldn't atleast contain LEBRON scoreing is only half the battel and just cause he don't put up 20-30pts a game don't make him a bum he plays d something melo or KD don't know anything about y u think LEBRON and the heat have a hard time beating the bulls cause he's got to earn his.deng will give u 17/6/4 that's good number for a sf Yall calling him a bum smh wow!!!! I can c boozer but him he dose everything he suppose to do and then some.

And last but not least how do u know these players will ever bulter as good as either one of them? U dont! Smh

DR_1
06-24-2012, 12:19 AM
and you were joking at the beginning of the season when you said it was your time

That made no sense and was irrelevant to the discussion, just like the rest of your comments.

ichitownclowni
06-24-2012, 12:20 AM
Nice a big x^^

ichitownclowni
06-24-2012, 12:20 AM
Why do you hate the Heat so much?

Why are you on LeBrons nuts?

bears88
06-24-2012, 12:21 AM
http://cdn.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/derrick_rose_injury2012-med-wide.jpg

http://www.basketwallpapers.com/Images-11/Dwyane-Wade-2-Championship-Trophies-Wallpaper-BasketWallpapers.com-.jpg

what are you trying to prove with that Picture ??

Glen20
06-24-2012, 12:21 AM
Why are you on LeBrons nuts?

bro, miami heat isn't just about the King

ichitownclowni
06-24-2012, 12:22 AM
That knows nothing about basketball and joined as a bandwagon heat fan in June :facepalm:

ichitownclowni
bro, miami heat isn't just about the King

Was I talking to you? Nope so go bandwagon

Glen20

it was the wrong one lol
it was meant to be of wade holding two trophies

D12 fan

lmao.

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 12:23 AM
anyways, deng for a top 14 pick sounds reasonable, but bulls are running out of time to do it.

Glen20
anyways, deng for a top 14 pick sounds reasonable, but bulls are running out of time to do it.

they can do it DURING the draft right?

bears88
it was the wrong one lol
it was meant to be of wade holding two trophies

oh brother :rolleyes: not that again, but i like that the fact your getting creative with you trash talk.

ichitownclowni
06-24-2012, 12:25 AM
they can do it DURING the draft right?

Do you not know about the NBA???

Glen20
06-24-2012, 12:27 AM
Do you not know about the NBA???

bro, relax okay. No need to get so worked up.

bears88
06-24-2012, 12:36 AM
you crossed the line o when you mentioned Knee injuries.

D12 fan
06-24-2012, 12:36 AM

lmao

DR_1
06-24-2012, 12:37 AM

Me?

ichitownclowni
06-24-2012, 12:37 AM
Forget it who cares. Internet trash. When we all go to work he will be here lurking and waiting :laugh:

DR_1
06-24-2012, 12:38 AM
im done

:laugh:

bears88
06-24-2012, 12:41 AM
Just making sure :hi5:

:nod:

DR_1
06-24-2012, 12:41 AM
lmao the Bull fans ran the Heat fan away.lmao

:laugh2:

bears88
06-24-2012, 12:43 AM
im just quoting rose

Rose will never ever say something like that, his personality doesn't let him say " I'm done" he is too humble and competitive to say something like that. SO I really dont know what your trying to accomplish.

DR_1
06-24-2012, 12:49 AM
im just quoting rose

kblo247
06-24-2012, 12:51 AM

Jordan is doing the drafting. Those two are better than what he might pick. Hell Kemba and Bim are the outliers as Jordannusually sucks on that night like he does at the poker table

kblo247
06-24-2012, 12:54 AM
Pau for both of them wouldn't suck as he expires sooner and allows an amnesty or trading of Boozer

Federal Reserve
06-24-2012, 12:54 AM
The Bulls are done as a team. Rose will never be the same player he once was. Now instead of being a quick, drive-to-the-basket shooting guard, he will be a chucking shooting guard. Bulls fans will be welcoming Gordon 2.0 when Rose returns.

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 12:55 AM
oh damn, that was a good comeback lol

The Bulls are done as a team. Rose will never be the same player he once was. Now instead of being a quick, drive-to-the-basket shooting guard, he will be a chucking shooting guard. Bulls fans will be welcoming Gordon 2.0 when Rose returns.

so much wrong here

Glen20
06-24-2012, 12:55 AM
lmao great comeback glen20.

doesn't know if serious :p

bears88
06-24-2012, 12:56 AM
James 1 Ring
Bryant 4 Rings
Jordan 6 rings

Glen20
06-24-2012, 12:57 AM
James 1 Ring
Bryant 4 Rings
Jordan 6 rings

kobe has 5...
also, derrick rose 1 bad knee

D12 fan
06-24-2012, 12:58 AM
James 1 Ring
Bryant 4 Rings
Jordan 6 rings

Lame comeback.

D12 fan
kobe has 5...

damn you going ham on these mofo's.

Federal Reserve
kobe has 5...

He subtracted the championship that belongs to the Kings.

DR_1
06-24-2012, 12:59 AM
bro, im over it. We won. We have bragging rights. Im happy with that.

Lol this has nothing to do with the picture. What a suprise.

Glen20
He subtracted the championship that belongs to the Kings.

lol im sure thats it :p

Glen20
damn you going ham on these mofo's.

im not even trying
its funny coz they literally have nothing left except Jordan

bears88
06-24-2012, 01:00 AM
yea so what I made a mistake I will admit that.

D12 fan
im not even trying

damn,lol.

Glen20
yea so what I made a mistake I will admit that.

no thats cool
i wasnt criticizing the mistake
you're not really the person i have an issue with anyway

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 01:02 AM
James 1 Ring
Bryant 4 Rings
Jordan 6 rings

bryant has 5 rings, but 2 as "the man"

im sure lebon have more than 2 being "the man"

if bron gets 4 finals and 4 finals mvp's i would consider that a better career than kobe. how about we compare titles and such after their careers.

other wise its as stupid as me saying jordan has 6 and rose has none.

bears88
no thats cool
i wasnt criticizing the mistake
you're not really the person i have an issue with anyway

Look man I dont have any issues with the heat winning a championship so what if they won good for you guys, so lets just move on from here and out. But my main issue with you is making fun of D.Rose Knee injury.

Glen20

if bron gets 4 finals and 4 finals mvp's i would consider that a better career than kobe. how about we compare titles and such after their careers.

no point brother. they're not here to talk intellectually.

DR_1
06-24-2012, 01:03 AM
kobe has 5...

:facepalm: This is just sickening

Glen20
06-24-2012, 01:03 AM
Look man I dont have any issues with the heat winning a championship so what if they won good for you guys so lets just move on from here and out. But my main issue with you is making fun of D.Rose Knee injury.

why have you been making fun of LeBrons failures?
why do you still try to discredit him?
dont dish ****, if you're not prepared to take it.

bears88
06-24-2012, 01:05 AM

lol I made a an error Justin. I am happy that James one a Ring and that's all I can say.

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 01:07 AM
lol I made a an error Justin. I am happy that James one a Ring and that's all I can say.

yea, saw you fixed it, my bad

bears88
06-24-2012, 01:08 AM
why have you been making fun of LeBrons failures?
why do you still try to discredit him?
dont dish ****, if you're not prepared to take it.

yea sure I said James has one Ring but that's about it and besides you made fun of a players injury even if James had that injury I would not say **** about it. yea oky you can talk **** all you want I really dont care.

chitownbears89
06-24-2012, 01:08 AM
im not even trying

That's more than you will EVER have.

bears88
06-24-2012, 01:13 AM
yea, saw you fixed it, my bad

I did:confused: I dont remember fixing that:laugh: Oh well , I didn't say this but congrats on winning a ring.

ichitownclowni
06-24-2012, 01:13 AM
But LeBrons fulfill yours?

Glen20
06-24-2012, 01:15 AM
But LeBrons fulfill yours?

nah man. But i can make people who feel so strongly about sports feel frustrated. That's the reason why i couldn't care less about the accomplishments of your city. Because i couldn't care less about what some fan who has nothing to do with the team says about my team. and neither should you when i say crap, but yet you do.

Ezio
06-24-2012, 01:16 AM
:laugh: (http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=733358)

Kuya_Clive
06-24-2012, 01:20 AM
lol, after like page 5 the rest of the thread became really entertaining.