PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on the sports hub and their hatred for the Sox

Celtic AL
06-22-2012, 02:21 PM
you're thoughts on the sports hub and there hatred for the sox? Imo i think 3/4 of the hub staff doesnt know what they are talking about. Guys,like Felger who hates the sox and blames every one. DA who knows.crap about the sox but acts like he,knows what hes talking about and then you got zolak who is a hot head that ****ed about ellsburys enjoy saying hes been,out too long. one of the reasons i listen to the station becuase the stupid things they say. So any thoughts?

Crucis
06-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Here's my first thought... You spelled "their" wrong in the thread title (and in your post). It's "their hatred", not "there hatred". :)

wolf82
06-22-2012, 02:39 PM
Everyone's gotta remember these guys are paid to talk! Even if their opinions are a little controversial, and people don't agree with them. I think what they are trying to do is do what every sports show and reporters are doing right now which is hating on the sox.

Cmon they are only 3 game over .500, and so many negative stories coming out of that club house it's kinda hard not to bash em a little bit.

Also, they are the only Boston team playing right now. So they are the only team to talk about!

Celtic AL
06-22-2012, 03:10 PM
Here's my first thought... You spelled "their" wrong in the thread title (and in your post). It's "their hatred", not "there hatred". :)
:pity:

Crucis
06-22-2012, 03:18 PM
Shake your smilie head all you want, AL, but it looks really dumb to mis-spell "their" in a thread title.

avrpatsfan
06-22-2012, 03:25 PM
Shake your smilie head all you want, AL, but it looks really dumb to mis-spell "their" in a thread title.
What are you talking about? I don't see any bad grammar in the thread title ;)

SHONIE
06-22-2012, 03:25 PM
"You're thoughts"
just sayin... read a book or two :p

Crucis
06-22-2012, 03:42 PM
What are you talking about? I don't see any bad grammar in the thread title ;)

Nice. I'm glad that someone fixed it. Spelling errors in posts can sometimes be annoying, but I'll usually overlook them. But silly spelling errors in thread TITLES are very, very annoying.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
06-22-2012, 03:46 PM
Nice. I'm glad that someone fixed it. Spelling errors in posts can sometimes be annoying, but I'll usually overlook them. But silly spelling errors in thread TITLES are very, very annoying.

Yeah it's one of my pet peeves as well.

As for the topic, the sports radio here in Boston has turned to **** IMO. I really only like Holley and Zolak as sports radio personalities these days.

RedSoxtober
06-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Yawn

Celtic AL
06-23-2012, 01:32 AM
i was on my phone..;.

JPBoston
06-23-2012, 03:10 AM
This Red Sox team is largely unlikable. They're overpaid and under-performing... a combination that spells "easy ratings" for sports radio. Add in to the fact that they come off as whiny, lazy, sour-puss scumbags, and it's like hitting a pinata without a blindfold.

Not really 98.5's fault. Blame the team.

goshhhjosh
06-23-2012, 08:56 AM
There are too many threads being started in the Red Sox forum...

It gets all cluttered...

It seems like everyday 5 new threads are created and some threads discuss the same topic. Just my opinion. My bad.

tonyd3b54
06-23-2012, 10:01 AM
whats worse is the people who call in on this show. it amazes me how they consistently get people who can barely speak never mind hold up a decent debate about sports. I listen to this show a lot because id rather listen to sports talk instead of one good song on the radio followed by 10 bad ones. but every time i listen to this show i cant help but think 1) i shouldve went into this career field, i would do a much better job and 2) how easily i could make them look silly.