PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James Retires...

rocket
06-22-2012, 02:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhK57cH8Oig&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLLQNrQeU-bX-lTj5ynp5L9g

:laugh:

Raps18-19 Champ
06-22-2012, 02:07 PM
:laugh2:

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 02:10 PM
This **** is not funny.

Respect the King mofo's.

KB-Pau-DH2012
06-22-2012, 02:12 PM
This **** is not funny.

Respect the King mofo's.

You really have to calm down man. Stop sucking on LeBron, I think we put up with it for a whole season with you doing that, and I've been very patient with you in particular.

Move on, look forward now to what your player D12 has to do, what your team Orlando is going to do.

Appreciate what LeBron did. Applaud, Kudos! Now this season is over.

Move on and stop being LeBron James' PR representative.

YOLO
06-22-2012, 02:13 PM
The guy interviewing him isn't funny

Hawkeye15
06-22-2012, 02:14 PM
hahaha

yaswaggin
06-22-2012, 02:17 PM
This **** was hilarious whether you love Lebron or hate him

BigBongTheory
06-22-2012, 02:18 PM
You really have to calm down man. Stop sucking on LeBron, I think we put up with it for a whole season with you doing that, and I've been very patient with you in particular.

Move on, look forward now to what your player D12 has to do, what your team Orlando is going to do.

I doubt he will get it KB, Time and age will help though.

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 02:20 PM

No you STFU and move on,people are still making jokes about this guy after he just won a championship.Leave this guy alone and let him enjoy his championship.I never seen a athlete so great get so much disrespect.The jokes are childish and people need to grow and get off's Lebron ****.

Respect this guy as a player,he has the potential to go down as the best player ever to play the game.Quit making fun of this guy,it's stupid and annoying grow up people damn.

netsgiantsyanks
06-22-2012, 02:24 PM
meh. the guy wasn't funny.

BigBongTheory
06-22-2012, 02:29 PM
No you STFU and move on,people are still making jokes about this guy after he just won a championship.Leave this guy alone and let him enjoy his championship.I never seen a athlete so great get so much disrespect.The jokes are childish and people need to grow and get off's Lebron ****.

Respect this guy as a player,he has the potential to go down as the best player ever to play the game.Quit making fun of this guy,it's stupid and annoying grow up people damn.

For some reason, I still thought you were being sarcastic, but you are being completely serious....Hmm.

SteBO
06-22-2012, 02:30 PM

Lighten up man....he won. I don't see anything particularly wrong with this. Don't be oversensitive.

Signed, a MIA fan. :)

R8Rfriar
06-22-2012, 02:31 PM
In before thread closes

video was hilarious

KB-Pau-DH2012
06-22-2012, 02:34 PM

Who said I'm making fun of him. The hell you talkin bout son?!?!?!?!

Those still making fun of him are jealous haters. Hell, when Kobe went 6/24 in game 7 against Boston, the next few weeks jealous haters were ******** all over him, but us Laker fans could care less because we were prepping for another victory parade down Figueroa.

Like LeBron said last night, you can't control what others say, you can only rely on what you do. Sometimes dude, you need to lighten the **** up!

You concentrate too much on the negativity on these boards, that you basically forget about the positives.

Concentrate on the positives, and trust me, your life will be much more pleasant and less miserable.

aussie
06-22-2012, 02:40 PM
lol nearly as good as NBA All Ugly Team

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Wussaa