PDA

View Full Version : Does Your View On LeBron Change After His Championship?

Pages : 1 [2]

Bigbadmoffo
06-22-2012, 11:58 PM
all things that happened before this season, what has he done since last season that pisses you off?

Ppl don't forget or forgive cause it happen in the past. If my friend screws my girl I'm done with him for life. Just except the hate and move on.

Bigbadmoffo
06-23-2012, 12:00 AM
Nobody who dislikes lebron thinks he sucks they know he's the best they just don't like him as a person.

ChitownBears22
Ppl don't forget or forgive cause it happen in the past. If my friend screws my girl I'm done with him for life. Just except the hate and move on.

WTF.......what did LeBron do to you that equates to banging your girl?

Unless you see financial decisions as being a bad thing.

topdog
The championship doesn't, the playoffs did. Let me preface this by saying that I have not been a "hater," but have had some criticisms of the way Lebron James has played. He didn't settle for jump shots. He attacked relentlessly. He made good use of his strength in the halfcourt by posting up.

ChitownBears22
06-23-2012, 12:01 AM
Nobody who dislikes lebron thinks he sucks they know he's the best they just don't like him as a person.

You don't know him though as a person. You know what ESPN says.

Bigbadmoffo
06-23-2012, 12:03 AM
Yeah we hear about Kerr and Kukoc all the time.

You do but lebron is under a bigger spotlight cause of everything that went on. He's a media whore compared to Jordan ect..

Bigbadmoffo
06-23-2012, 12:04 AM
You don't know him though as a person. You know what ESPN says.

Espn didn't make him leave his home town or do the decision or the ignorant commercial.

ChitownBears22
06-23-2012, 12:05 AM
You do but lebron is under a bigger spotlight cause of everything that went on. He's a media whore compared to Jordan ect..

A. Different media in todays sports world.
B. Jordan whored himself out. That is why his brand is so recognized. He would endorse anything.

Bigbadmoffo
06-23-2012, 12:06 AM
Fighting about this is dumb. Ppl will hate and the more you try and argue with them the more they hate. Lebron to you is all that matters do what I'd ppl dislike him.

DW3421
I didn't hate on Lebron for having a TV show to announce the decision.I was on the edge of my seat.

I never hated on Lebron for being arrogant because I just don't see it that way.

I would never hate on his game because I'm not supid.

I don't hate on him for being rich.Go get yours Bron!

What I didn't like is IMO he took the easy way out signing with Wade and Bosh so why would my opinion change because he took the easy way out and won a ring.

Lebron winning ships in Brooklyn or New York on that stage that would of been special!!! Damn he might of caught MJ !!!What could of been?????

All that being said I still have to give credit where credit is due.Strong work Bron ,strong work heat and congrats on the CHAMPIONSHIP!

ChitownBears22
Espn didn't make him leave his home town or do the decision or the ignorant commercial.

Actually he was a free agent. So he could leave on his own accord.

The decision was an ESPN creation. LeBron used it as a way to obtain money for a charity. He said post fact that ESPN would have covered his press conference either way so he used his announcment in a good way.

What ignorant commercial?

Bigbadmoffo
06-23-2012, 12:07 AM
A. Different media in todays sports world.
B. Jordan whored himself out. That is why his brand is so recognized. He would endorse anything.

No it's cause who was the best player ever. Of course he was sponsored and stuff but lebron had more attention then anyone eithout even having a ring.

ChitownBears22
06-23-2012, 12:09 AM
No it's cause who was the best player ever. Of course he was sponsored and stuff but lebron had more attention then anyone eithout even having a ring.

Different sports media. Jordan didn't have ESPN News, Twitter, online sports sites going 24/7. If you think it was the same media you are helpless.

Glen20
06-23-2012, 12:09 AM

God forbid anybody leave their hometown :facepalm:

Bigbadmoffo
06-23-2012, 12:10 AM
Actually he was a free agent. So he could leave on his own accord.

The decision was an ESPN creation. LeBron used it as a way to obtain money for a charity. He said post fact that ESPN would have covered his press conference either way so he used his announcment in a good way.

What ignorant commercial?

Reall good how about just giving the money instead of hurting those kids. The commercial south park made fun of lol. Then there's the cocky statement about 8 rings. The list goes on!

Bigbadmoffo
06-23-2012, 12:11 AM
God forbid anybody leave their hometown :facepalm:

God forbid someone doesn't try and win a ring without crazy help.

Bigbadmoffo
06-23-2012, 12:13 AM
I don't like the guy and you trolling his defense isn't gonna change that!

DW3421
I didn't hate on Lebron for having a TV show to announce the decision.I was on the edge of my seat.

I never hated on Lebron for being arrogant because I just don't see it that way.

I would never hate on his game because I'm not supid.

I don't hate on him for being rich.Go get yours Bron!

What I didn't like is IMO he took the easy way out signing with Wade and Bosh so why would my opinion change because he took the easy way out and won a ring.

Lebron winning ships in Brooklyn or New York on that stage that would of been special!!! Damn he might of caught MJ !!!What could of been?????

All that being said I still have to give credit where credit is due.Strong work Bron ,strong work heat and congrats on the CHAMPIONSHIP!

^

Glen20
God forbid someone doesn't try and win a ring without crazy help.

Well no one has won without crazy help. Every team that wins consists of players that play at a very high level. Unless of course the level of competition in that era is weak...

Glen20
06-23-2012, 12:14 AM
I don't like the guy and you trolling his defense isn't gonna change that!

we dont care if you dont like him
:win:

ChitownBears22
06-23-2012, 12:14 AM
Reall good how about just giving the money instead of hurting those kids. The commercial south park made fun of lol. Then there's the cocky statement about 8 rings. The list goes on!

Hurting what kids? He is still a huge influence in Akron. He was not from Cleveland. Proof is in how quickly they disowned him for leaving and putting himself in a situation to succeed.

TheRunKiller
06-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Nope he can win 6 more & ill still hate that mofo

Glen20
06-23-2012, 12:21 AM
Nope he can win 6 more & ill still hate that mofo

pretty much the general concensus

Losoway
06-23-2012, 12:26 AM
how did he take the easy way out? because he was tired of caring a bunch of bums and a terrible coach thru the whole season ???

lebron proved he is gonna finish top 5 when its all said and done

Bigbadmoffo
06-23-2012, 12:27 AM
If you a lebron fan just ignore the hate. Ppl hate on those I like I ignore it.

TheRunKiller
06-23-2012, 12:30 AM
how did he take the easy way out? because he was tired of caring a bunch of bums and a terrible coach thru the whole season ???

lebron proved he is gonna finish top 5 when its all said and done

lemme hit that blunt

justinnum1
06-23-2012, 12:35 AM
guess what.

Lebron got a ring on his middle finger :D

gatkins11
06-23-2012, 12:56 AM
I'm really happy for LeBron and Bosh. Wade can suck a D.

Glen20
lemme hit that blunt

yeh you're sig is right. The fact that Derrick Rose isnt anywhere near Lebrons level is exactly why the Heat won.

Glen20
if you a lebron fan just ignore the hate. Ppl hate on those i like i ignore it.

+1

nastynice
06-23-2012, 01:25 AM
No. As soon as the big 3 formed in miami, he was EXPECTED to win. If they only have 2-3 rings at the end of their time together, imo it would be a failure. I think they're gonna win 5. But it doesn't change, cuz its what's SUPPOSED to happen. There have been teams in the past who were expected to win the championship, but none were like the heat, let's be real, until lebron's like 31 and wade 35 and bosh 35 or whatever, I think they will be expected to win for every single year til then. I can't think of a single team in the past where they were EXPECTED to repeat and threepeat (before even getting the first one)

*and before coming to miami he was pretty much the best player in the league, now in miami he's just kept it up, so no change in how i view him

KB-Pau-DH2012
06-23-2012, 01:35 AM
Seriously, the concept of LeBron James has truly ruined the sport of basketball. This whole 2011-2012 season was about nobody but one man's quest for a championship. Every single player, storyline, etc. was just shoved aside for LeBron James. To me, the national media, ESPN and everyone who promoted the NBA this yr really ****ed up the game for the regular basketball fan.

Basketball should be about other storylines too. There are guys in the twilights of their careers who are being overshadowed because everyone is too busy talking about LeBron. This wasn't even the case during the MJ era.

How did this all happen I ask you? Like what happen to the NBA man?

Should just rename it the NLA, National LeBron Association, because that's all that mattered this season and nothing else. It's kinda sad for the other players that didn't get any recognition for their play this yr. :(

smiddy012
06-23-2012, 01:58 AM
Lebron James is the only superstar I have ever seen literally give up on his team during the playoffs, if any of you watched his last few games as a Cav, you know what I'm talking about. Outside of that, and la decision, there is not much to detest.

Cubby
06-23-2012, 05:14 AM
yeh you're sig is right. The fact that Derrick Rose isnt anywhere near Lebrons level is exactly why the Heat won.

Tearing his ACL might have something to do with that as well.

Cubby
06-23-2012, 05:18 AM
all things that happened before this season, what has he done since last season that pisses you off?

Joking around about how "They said New York could beat us" and then laughed moved me the wrong way, and I'll never forget the coughing thing with Dirk also.

Glen20
06-23-2012, 05:20 AM
Joking around about how "They said New York could beat us" and then laughed moved me the wrong way, and I'll never forget the coughing thing with Dirk also.

i think you're just upset that they DIDN'T beat the heat

Cubby
06-23-2012, 05:28 AM
i think you're just upset that they DIDN'T beat the heat

I hate the Knicks. I didn't care which way that series went. I just don't like arrogance. "**** these haters. **** these hoes." as well.

sunsfan88
06-23-2012, 05:37 AM
LeBron will never be on the same team as Durant unless it's an AllStar team.

Your dead wrong.

I have a feeling the olympics is gonna surprise you :D

Glen20
06-23-2012, 05:40 AM
Your dead wrong.

I have a feeling the olympics is gonna surprise you :D

he obviously thought i was being serious :D

BklynKnicks3
06-23-2012, 08:07 AM
no he is scum of the earth ruined the nba if u are not a heat fan

koreancabbage
06-23-2012, 08:13 AM
Tearing his ACL might have something to do with that as well.

and not playing well the first time against each other last year in the playoffs proved otherwise as well and the way Lebron played in these playoffs - he was much better than last year....even if Chicago were to face Miami, odds were against them anyways.

it would have been a good series but I would still figure Miami in 6 at most.

WadeKobe
06-23-2012, 09:08 AM
Nope... still a great player but personally, I still feel he is a coward.

You take the easy way out and frankly, you should win every year... you have 3 USA team representative on the same team... 2 in the top 10 and 1 in the top 20 in the world. Just sayin'.

He is clearly one of the best players/athletes since Jordan... but I think every argument should start with, "When he was alone and had to do it himself, he couldn't get it done..." and I feel that's a valid argument.

Yes, I know even Jordan had someone near his level... but that was not because he saw Pippen as an equal and was like, "Yea, I should join forces with him and we would be unstoppable" type of deal.

You do realize this is illogical, right? Jordan didn't have to do that because the guy was already on his team... if LeBron already had someone like that, he wouldn't have had to do that either.

I mean.... it is like people just make up stupid **** and pretend it sounds legit. I can't handle it anymore. The stupidity is remarkable.

Glen20
06-23-2012, 09:10 AM
You do realize this is illogical, right? Jordan didn't have to do that because the guy was already on his team... if LeBron already had someone like that, he wouldn't have had to do that either.

I mean.... it is like people just make up stupid **** and pretend it sounds legit. I can't handle it anymore. The stupidity is remarkable.

bro dont get mad
always remember: #champions :win:

WadeKobe
06-23-2012, 09:13 AM
Anyways, there is a difference between picking your team and getting traded to it...

Illogical, again. So.... you should get points for being lucky, but you're not allowed to change your fortunes? YOu have to stay somewhere and hope championship talent comes along....

If it does, you're the greatest ever.
If it doesn't, you rot without a championship and "can't get it done."

You, sir, don't understand a single thing about basketball, life, or even the real world in which we live...

WadeKobe
06-23-2012, 09:14 AM
bro dont get mad
always remember: #champions :win:

It isn't about being champions or not. It is about peopl ebeing decent human beings and even trying to be honest and have integrity.

This has nothing to do with being stupid, but willful dishonesty whereby we can make up whatever illogical crap we want to hate on whomever we want. And it has nothing to do with LBJ, he is just the current whipping boy. It is an attitude of arrogance and dishonesty.

WadeKobe
06-23-2012, 09:15 AM
Yea, I am sure people said the same thing about Lebron and Wade being on the same team... I wouldn't ever say never anymore... It's an entertainment league, not a sport...

Cry a little more please. You're not quite loud enough, yet.

WadeKobe
06-23-2012, 09:16 AM
Nope...when the going got tough, he went to another team to win a ring.

Because of that, I can never see him being "one of the best ever"

More illogical dishonesty. Niiiice.

WadeKobe
06-23-2012, 09:18 AM
I really hate that argument... my team has always been relevant... ALWAYS... most of it on the negative side but relevancy doesn't have anything to do with being positive or negative, as much as it has to do with being talked about.

Also, I don't understand who are you to tell me when I can and can't make my opinion be known. You don't like the truth, my opinion, or anything else? Maybe you should stay away from the message boards where those things are shared... it might hurt your feelings that not everyone has jumped on the bandwagon as hard as some Heat fans.

False. You are only relevant if you're winning and contending for a title.

You don't get to be relevant just bc you're Boston, NY, or LA. If you're not a contender, you're irrelevant. Period.

People call LeBron "entitled", meanwhile they want to be considered relevant just bc of their city. :laugh:

WadeKobe
06-23-2012, 09:20 AM
Melo said a lot of things... and you have no idea how sincere he was in what he had said. The point remains that there is a distinct difference between a trade and free agency.

In fairness, Melo made his intentions clear... Lebron led on his former employer while frankly screwing them over in the end. Melo wasn't ever going to get equal value for his team but he did get some value in return...

Try not to pull a muscle straining so hard to try and make a nonsensical argument.

Those straws seem pretty slippery right now, don't they?

JordansBulls
06-23-2012, 09:46 AM
Seriously, the concept of LeBron James has truly ruined the sport of basketball. This whole 2011-2012 season was about nobody but one man's quest for a championship. Every single player, storyline, etc. was just shoved aside for LeBron James. To me, the national media, ESPN and everyone who promoted the NBA this yr really ****ed up the game for the regular basketball fan.

Basketball should be about other storylines too. There are guys in the twilights of their careers who are being overshadowed because everyone is too busy talking about LeBron. This wasn't even the case during the MJ era.

How did this all happen I ask you? Like what happen to the NBA man?

Should just rename it the NLA, National LeBron Association, because that's all that mattered this season and nothing else. It's kinda sad for the other players that didn't get any recognition for their play this yr. :(
:clap:

Glen20
06-23-2012, 09:48 AM
:clap:

trust me, as a Heat fan, its ****ing annoying