PDA

View Full Version : How much did these finals cost Harden

naztrack
06-22-2012, 05:12 AM
If I'm not mistaken he is a free agent this up coming off season and teams tend to have a "what have you done lately" sort of approach when it comes to paying these players. I'm just wondering do you guys feel like his stock has dropped that drastically?

seikou8
06-22-2012, 05:31 AM
close the thread he is free agent next year

PurpleJesus
06-22-2012, 05:33 AM
His deal runs up after next year, But OKC can offer him a contract extension, which they will attempt to do before the deadline...and I am sure they will use the finals to try to get some leverage...so it may cost him a bit.

ROY 2 MVP Braun
06-22-2012, 05:38 AM
milwaukee is prob going to throw a max at him if he hits FA's

Hotone1401
06-22-2012, 05:44 AM
I guess we can put to rest all the notions that people had about him being a potential max player because he certainly isn't.

MadBomber
06-22-2012, 06:16 AM
i guess we can put to rest all the notions that people had about him being a potential max player because he certainly isn't.

+1

Method28
06-22-2012, 06:19 AM
I think it.cost him a TON. Saying he didn't show up would be going easy on him

Fnom11
06-22-2012, 06:30 AM
I think it.cost him a TON. Saying he didn't show up would be going easy on him

This

Total360
06-22-2012, 07:32 AM
Thunder fan here. Harden is not worth a max contract, neither is Westbrook. In this day and time there is only a hand full of players worth a max. It is ridiculous the money that is being thrown around.

However, Harden will likely resign with the team. We have got a good thing going down here in OKC, why would he go to a team that is starting to rebuild or going nowhere???

I have heard Ilbaka being put down as a max contract by a few people, now that is ludicrous.

The Thunder should Amesty Peks, resign the 'Air Congo' and Harden. Look to add + work with someone like Greg Oden.

Can someone tell me what the Thunder will have in terms of cash if they amesty Perk???

xnick5757
06-22-2012, 07:51 AM
Thunder fan here. Harden is not worth a max contract, neither is Westbrook. In this day and time there is only a hand full of players worth a max. It is ridiculous the money that is being thrown around.

However, Harden will likely resign with the team. We have got a good thing going down here in OKC, why would he go to a team that is starting to rebuild or going nowhere???

I have heard Ilbaka being put down as a max contract by a few people, now that is ludicrous.

The Thunder should Amesty Peks, resign the 'Air Congo' and Harden. Look to add + work with someone like Greg Oden.

Can someone tell me what the Thunder will have in terms of cash if they amesty Perk???

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showpost.php?p=22191256&postcount=62

peckptkm
06-22-2012, 08:54 AM
http://www.vvio.info/jpg1I guess we can put to rest all the notions that people had about him being a potential max player because he certainly isn't.
that people had about him being a potential max player .

Hotone1401
06-22-2012, 09:05 AM

I think it has less to do with personel than it does their offensive scheme. The combination of KD/Westy/Harden is potentially very dangerous as we have seen but they too often play one on one instead of creating for eachother. I also loss out of how many other times they neglected Fisher WIDE OPEN (his shot) in the corner it was so ridiculous.

I truly believe that as great as Lebron was this whole series the Thunder really made it easier for Miami to defend them by the way they were playing.

waveycrockett
06-22-2012, 09:20 AM
If a player was worth based on how he produced in the Finals LBJ would of been making the Vet minimum this season.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-22-2012, 09:21 AM
Cost him a trip straight to the Bobcats.

nycsports2
06-22-2012, 09:34 AM
as of right now a couple mil... well see going foward

The goods
06-22-2012, 09:40 AM
I guess we can put to rest all the notions that people had about him being a potential max player because he certainly isn't.

Agreed,he really let me down this series.

IndyRealist
06-22-2012, 09:40 AM

That's an unfortunate way of thinking. If you look back at the entire year, Harden was one of the best SG's in the league, if not THE best. Are we going to judge him on his last 4 games, or on the 80 games prior to that?

wtbaseball
06-22-2012, 09:47 AM
Whos James Harden? I saw his name on the roster but i never saw him on the court? Was he the homeless guy that wondered on to the court with number 13 on and never made a shot? LOL

thenaj17
06-22-2012, 10:15 AM
That's an unfortunate way of thinking. If you look back at the entire year, Harden was one of the best SG's in the league, if not THE best. Are we going to judge him on his last 4 games, or on the 80 games prior to that?

No arguing at all if he was the best SG. Kobe, Wade, Ginobli and Joe Johnson were all better.

SportsNY
06-22-2012, 10:21 AM
He didn't play well, probably going to hurt him this off-season.

willabeast77
06-22-2012, 10:41 AM
No arguing at all if he was the best SG. Kobe, Wade, Ginobli and Joe Johnson were all better.

Harden was better than Ginobili (who missed a ton of the season), also was better than Joe Johnson. Besides, both those players are on the decline. Harden will continue to grow and get better.