PDA

View Full Version : Offseason...

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-22-2012, 04:27 AM
well now that the NBA championship is where it rightfully belongs (in southbeach), and that LeBron James has his trophy, what do you think our roster should do to improve their game in the offseason?

i guess i'll start:

LeBron James- Improve FTs, continue playing around with different post moves, improve stamina, endurance.

Dwyane Wade- GET HEALTHY, Improve FTs, Improve Mid Range, Improve Stamina, endurance.

Bosh- Work on 3 point, improve rebounding, and practice driving in using athleticism.

Haslem- Improve Mid Range, Improve Stamina, endurance

Chalmers- Improve decision making.

Norris Cole- Improve decision making, make use of glass, Improve mid range, Improve stamina, Improve 3 point, Work on floater, Improve defense, make smooth transition into Sophomore year

Mike Miller- Get Healthy!!!

Shane Battier- Improve 3 point.

Joel Anthony- Develop an offensive game

Juwan Howard- retire

Eddy Curry- Improve quickness, get in shape, improve team defense, improve rebounding

Terrell Harris- improve offensive game.

Pittman- Improve team defense, a more disciplined game

james jones- improve rebounding, improve team defense

Turiaf- improve rebounding, improve consistent defense, develop offensive game

Knicks21
06-22-2012, 04:52 AM
I dont think i have ever seen/herd Eddy Curry and quickness in the same sentence haha.

Glen20
06-22-2012, 06:33 AM
this offseason is going to be ****ing awesome
i still remember last offseason....#depression
the draft is so much more exciting when you're trying to create a dynasty rather than win. :clap: :clap:

KB-Pau-DH2012
06-22-2012, 06:36 AM
You guys need a 3 pt shooter off the bench to replace Mike Miller in case his back gives up, get a backup big to take the place of a declining Haslem, and get a stud shotblocker.

You don't need Nash or anyone like that. Go get Ray Allen as that shooter, go get a backup big that can get you good minutes off the bench (a Jordan Hill type of player) and get a shot blocker at a "discounted" price.

Glen20
06-22-2012, 06:58 AM
You guys need a 3 pt shooter off the bench to replace Mike Miller in case his back gives up, get a backup big to take the place of a declining Haslem, and get a stud shotblocker.

You don't need Nash or anyone like that. Go get Ray Allen as that shooter, go get a backup big that can get you good minutes off the bench (a Jordan Hill type of player) and get a shot blocker at a "discounted" price.

Fab Melo in draft and pick up Jason terry in FA?

PackinHeat
06-22-2012, 08:40 AM
Eddy Curry - FIRE

(The man sucks donkey balls)

Heathead
06-22-2012, 09:05 AM
Fab Melo in draft and pick up Jason terry in FA?

Probably going to have to use a pick and maybe player trade to move up to get him but Fab Melo would be awesome.

MadBomber
06-22-2012, 10:13 AM
Isn't Bron, Wade and Bosh committed to the Olympic basketball team? Tough to get rest after all that basketball, i wonder if that will affect their games next season.

Glen20
06-22-2012, 10:53 AM
Isn't Bron, Wade and Bosh committed to the Olympic basketball team? Tough to get rest after all that basketball, i wonder if that will affect their games next season.

dont care if lebron and bosh go. Don't want wade to go.