PDA

View Full Version : Does Dwight have the fate of the NBA?

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 01:45 AM
With a young OKC and Miami in the East,does Dwight have the fate of the NBA in his hands,with whatever team he ends up on next year?

I think he could shift the balance of power to whatever team he ends up on.

buffalochipster
06-22-2012, 01:47 AM
I think it depends who he goes to...if he goes to Brooklyn, and with D-Will there, they have great potential.

EastNYLos
06-22-2012, 01:52 AM
No..i don't think he does..but i think he will make a good teamate with Dwill in brooklyn

Total360
06-22-2012, 01:54 AM
If Dwight does go to the Nets then they are sure going to be a powerhouse in the East. Probalely 3rd seed. It will be very interesting in terms of what happens, hope all this drama moves on. I still wonder what Brooklyn have to offer though as the Magic can get better elsewhere.

D12 fan
No..i don't think he does..but i think he will make a good teamate with Dwill in brooklyn

So you think we will see Miami/OKC for the next 5yrs?

KB-Pau-DH2012
If he goes to the Lakers, they will win the title and be back on the mountaintop.

KB-Pau-DH2012
06-22-2012, 01:56 AM

He won't win **** in Brooklyn. He and Dwill will get steamrolled year after yr by LeBron's Heat and Rose's Bulls, and perhaps we'll see a rise of the Knicks, Pacers and Sixers during that span too.

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 01:56 AM
Im thinking after he watched the Finals that he has expanded his list to more teams,like Clippers/Bulls/Celtics/Hawks/Lakers.

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 01:57 AM
Im thinking after he watched the Finals that he has expanded his list to more teams,like Clippers/Bulls/Celtics/Hawks/Lakers.

or the knicks:D

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 01:59 AM
but seriously no way d12 makes it to the nets they have no trade assets

EastNYLos
06-22-2012, 02:00 AM
So you think we will see Miami/OKC for the next 5yrs?

I Hope NOT! i lived through the bulls winning so many back 2 backs...heartaches let me tell ya!

He won't win shyte in Brooklyn. He and Dwill will get steamrolled year after yr by LeBron's Heat and Rose's Bulls, and perhaps we'll see a rise of the Knicks, Pacers and Sixers during that span too.

yea i think if he went to brooklyn he won't win anything..he should just stay in O town if that's the case because i don't see them getting past the bulls or or the heat..they will just be 'good' but not good enough..the only way dwight has the fate of the NBA is if he goes to the lakers ..i think they COULD win 2 more titles immediately if dwight went there...but i honestly dislike them and hope it doesn't happen.

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 02:00 AM
Now that I think about,maybe a Dwight/Melo duo could challenge Miami,but NY doesn't have the assets to get him.

EasternStar
06-22-2012, 02:03 AM
Not until Superman gets to Brooklyn and how the Nets roster changes after getting Dwight and Resigning D-Will.:cool:

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 02:04 AM
Now that I think about,maybe a Dwight/Melo duo could challenge Miami,but NY doesn't have the assets to get him.

but the nets do :facepalm:

Fnom11
:clap: greatest thread of all:punish::punish: time :clap::horse::bla::bla::worthy::laugh::laugh::laug h::dance::ouch::shrug::shrug::punish::punish:

Agreed

buffalochipster

Just a personal opinion, I'd rather have Chandler, the reigning DPOY and ultimate team player. Now, if the knicks could get Howard for a combo of STAT and some other guys, I would be in favor of that. But I think Chandler would have to be part of the trade.

smiddy012
06-22-2012, 02:05 AM
He doesn't want to go to the Knicks or the Bulls.... so no.

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 02:06 AM
but the nets do :facepalm:

I never said the Nets have the assets to get him.:mad:

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 02:06 AM
you act like amare and chandler isn't the 2nd best deal out ther :speechless:

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 02:07 AM
I never said the Nets have the assets to get him.:mad:

so then who does genius :punish:

EastNYLos
06-22-2012, 02:08 AM
me born n raised in NY and long time Knicks fan but living in Orlando currently would wished d12 would just stay his *** in Otown and stop being a diva about it..but i think the Magic front office is too stupid to get some kinda deal done for good players...if that was the case they would've did it along time ago when d12 requested certain players...oh well i guess...

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 02:14 AM
so then who does genius :punish:

Atlanta Horford/Teague for Dwight.:p

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 02:14 AM
d12fan where you at son:hide:

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 02:17 AM
Atlanta Horford/Teague for Dwight.:p
how many dam times do i have to tell your slow self your not getting teague
give up already and the magic aren't trading d12 in ther own division genius:punish:

shep33
06-22-2012, 02:18 AM
It depends. I don't think a Brooklyn tandem would get it done yet. A trio of Kobe, Dwight, and Deron would be scary. Unlikely to happen though

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 02:18 AM
Fine we would take Bynum

buffalochipster
06-22-2012, 02:19 AM
It depends. I don't think a Brooklyn tandem would get it done yet. A trio of Kobe, Dwight, and Deron would be scary. Unlikely to happen though

I think Dwight wants to be the main man wherever he goes, and I dont know how he would feel playing second to Kobe, for a few years.

EastNYLos
06-22-2012, 02:21 AM
how many dam times do i have to tell your slow self your not getting teague
give up already and the magic aren't trading d12 in ther own division genius:punish:

magic would be idiots for sending d12 to one of there rivals..

i would hate for such a thing to happen...heat vs lakers for the next 5 years anyone??

Fine we would take Bynum

eh..yea but who knows if the NBA would block such trade even though it's a good trade for both teams.. but like i said in my last quote..

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 02:22 AM
Fine we would take Bynum
lmao only problem with that is bynum has been taken off trading block hmmm i wonder what teams are left to deal with maybe my knicks :shrug: :D

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 02:22 AM
I think Dwight wants to be the main man wherever he goes, and I dont know how he would feel playing second to Kobe, for a few years.

No I think after watching the Finals,he needs to realize that him being #1 option is not going to win a chip,put him with Kobe/CP3/Dwill/and maybe Melo they would compete with Miami/OKC.

Dade County
06-22-2012, 02:23 AM
Howard should really look at the clippers

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 02:24 AM
lmao only problem with that is bynum has been taken off trading block hmmm i wonder what teams are left to deal with maybe my knicks :shrug: :D

Fine Melo/Chandler/Shumpert/2 1rd for Dwight/Turk/Duhon.

Deal?

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 02:25 AM
Howard should really look at the clippers

That's what I said CP3/Dwight would beast.

shep33
06-22-2012, 02:25 AM

I agree. The good thing about the Lakers however is that they don't have anyone under contract in 2014. Lot's of great players in the summer of 2014 are free agents. Kobe isn't under contract either, so that's going to be interesting

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 02:27 AM
No I think after watching the Finals,he needs Melo to compete with Miami/OKC.
now your seeing the light my son :clap::speechless::win::dance::silly:

buffalochipster
06-22-2012, 02:28 AM
I agree. The good thing about the Lakers however is that they don't have anyone under contract in 2014. Lot's of great players in the summer of 2014 are free agents. Kobe isn't under contract either, so that's going to be interesting

Is that the same year that LBJ, Wade, and the rest are up? Say next year and year after are horrible, and they want to leave..most hectic offseason ever?

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 02:28 AM
now your seeing the light my son :clap::speechless::win::dance::silly:

This guy.:facepalm:

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 02:29 AM
Fine Melo/Chandler/Shumpert/2 1rd for Dwight/Turk/Duhon.

Deal?

lmao why would you want melo he isn't a superstar take amare instead he's way better:D

jmoney85
06-22-2012, 02:30 AM
nets have assets dont kid yourself

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 02:34 AM
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: like who :confused:

5ass
06-22-2012, 02:34 AM

haha brook lopez? he made it to what 4 games this season? maybe the ur lottery pick? no u wasted it because you panicked when dwight opted in. Marshon Brooks? He's fine, but all your assets are him and Lopez. thats nowhere near a good package.

KingPosey
06-22-2012, 02:36 AM
It depends where he goes. I really dont think he will win one in Brooklyn. If he went to LA, him and Kobe could affect the landscape for 2 or 3 years, MAYBE the same in Dallas, MAYBE, for sure if DWill went there.

It all depends on his destination.

He wont go to LA though, he doesnt want to be a #2, which he should be because you cant go to him in the clutch. I also believe he wants to seperate from Shaq's shadow. Him, KB, and IIIIFFFF they could keep Pau would be a monster big 3.

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 02:36 AM
haha brook lopez? he made it to what 4 games this season? maybe the ur lottery pick? no u wasted it because you panicked when dwight opted in. Marshon Brooks? He's fine, but all your assets are him and Lopez. thats nowhere near a good package.
:facepalm: they can't even trade lopez he is a rfa

jmoney85
06-22-2012, 02:37 AM

you wont get 2 better players than that for a dwight rental

shep33
06-22-2012, 02:37 AM
Is that the same year that LBJ, Wade, and the rest are up? Say next year and year after are horrible, and they want to leave..most hectic offseason ever?

Yeah, that's the year when the FA class is stacked with talented names. It'll be interesting to see what happens. Doubt Miami breaks up unless they don't win these next two years

KingPosey
06-22-2012, 02:40 AM

I just have a hard time believing D12 will sign a deal to play in Atlanta for several years.

naps
06-22-2012, 02:43 AM
you act like amare and chandler isn't the 2nd best deal out ther :speechless:

Not really. Two things Orlando should look for now. Becoming a contender or Suck-To-Rebuild. Amare and Chandler won't give them either. They will be stuck in the middle which mean no high draft picks. And honestly who is gonna touch that contract of Amare and his injury history? And Orlando will have no use of Chandler either. Chandler is a perfect component for a championship team. Not so much for a rebuilding team. Not a chance in the world Orlando will take on so much money and dead weight and stuck with them for couple more years.

shep33
06-22-2012, 02:44 AM
I really don't care where he goes though. Just hope this ends.

jmoney85
06-22-2012, 02:44 AM
:facepalm: they can't even trade lopez he is a rfa

yes we can lol.... learn basketball

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 02:49 AM
I just have a hard time believing D12 will sign a deal to play in Atlanta for several years.
you can't tell d12fan that he'll have a panic attack:laugh2:

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 02:50 AM
yes we can lol.... learn basketball

explain to me something i don't know you just sound stupid:facepalm:

5ass
06-22-2012, 02:53 AM
you wont get 2 better players than that for a dwight rental

Marshon Brooks/Brook Lopez is not better than

Westbrook or Harden/1st
Teague/Horford
Lowry/14th pick
Thompson/7th pick
Bynum/1st rd pick

Not in any way..
The Hawks, Warriors, Rockets, Lakers, OKC were all linked to Dwight Howard RENTAL trades.
There are other teams who havent been mentioned who could also put together a better package.

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 02:57 AM
marshoon brooks and broke lopez for d12 :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

KingPosey
06-22-2012, 03:03 AM

Westbrook or Harden/1st
Teague/Horford
Lowry/14th pick
Thompson/7th pick
Bynum/1st rd pick

Not in any way..
The Hawks, Warriors, Rockets, Lakers, OKC were all linked to Dwight Howard RENTAL trades.
There are other teams who havent been mentioned who could also put together a better package.

You prob arent getting those for a RENTAL at this point.

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 03:08 AM
You prob arent getting those for a RENTAL at this point.

outside of lowry and the 14th pick the magic aren't getting any of those players for a rental

jmoney85
06-22-2012, 03:12 AM

Westbrook or Harden/1st
Teague/Horford
Lowry/14th pick
Thompson/7th pick
Bynum/1st rd pick

Not in any way..

#1 you are getting any of those players for dwight so keep dreaming

#2 the nets would trade 5 first rounders if they had to with brook and brooks

jmoney85
06-22-2012, 03:14 AM
not to mention we have bojan bogdanovic's rights ... who is considered one of the best players in europe

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 03:18 AM
#1 you are getting any of those players for dwight so keep dreaming

#2 the nets would trade 5 first rounders if they had to with brook and brooks
:facepalm: you can't trade 5 consecutive 1st round picks and my bad son i forgot about bojan whatever i change my mind now yo he coming home to brooklyn yurrrrrrrrrrrr part at my crib son :facepalm:

Dade County
06-22-2012, 03:21 AM
marshoon brooks and broke lopez for d12 :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

somethings is wrong with you... smh

We all can tell that you would love Howard on the Knicks, but in all honestly, the knicks will probably ride with what they have.

I believe the Knicks will make the ECF next year, but they will loss to the HEAT:D

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 03:28 AM
somethings is wrong with you... smh

We all can tell that you would love Howard on the Knicks, but in all honestly, the knicks will probably ride with what they have.

I believe the Knicks will make the ECF next year, but they will loss to the HEAT:D
hey as long as we get to the ecf im good:D

jmoney85
06-22-2012, 03:30 AM
:facepalm: you can't trade 5 consecutive 1st round picks and my bad son i forgot about bojan whatever i change my mind now yo he coming home to brooklyn yurrrrrrrrrrrr part at my crib son :facepalm:

and why cant you?... the nets were offering 5 1st rounders for dwight last offseason

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 03:33 AM
and why cant you?... the nets were offering 5 1st rounders for dwight last offseason
thats because they had multiple first rounders this year you can't trade first rounders in 2 consecutive years just every other year

jmoney85
06-22-2012, 03:35 AM
thats because they had multiple first rounders this year you can't trade first rounders in 2 consecutive years just every other year

im pretty sure this is not true

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 03:40 AM
no its true im not hating i know this cuz the dum *** knicks front office is always trading our first rounders an we have a first rounder every other year

jmoney85
06-22-2012, 03:41 AM
link me to the rule

edit: yes only if you dont have another pick

Kevj77
06-22-2012, 03:48 AM
Fine we would take BynumYOu could get Bynum, but does Howard want to be a Laker? Lakers would want an extension I would think.

I heard he opted in with Orlando because they had a deal in place for Bynum. If there is any truth to that he doesn't want to be in LA. Could have been false though.

seikou8
06-22-2012, 03:57 AM
hey as long as we get to the ecf im good:D

me too man :D:D

JeffG20
06-22-2012, 03:59 AM
magic would be idiots for sending d12 to one of there rivals..

i would hate for such a thing to happen...heat vs lakers for the next 5 years anyone??

eh..yea but who knows if the NBA would block such trade even though it's a good trade for both teams.. but like i said in my last quote..

you cant be serious?

MagicBucsSox
06-22-2012, 06:30 AM
YOu could get Bynum, but does Howard want to be a Laker? Lakers would want an extension I would think.

I heard he opted in with Orlando because they had a deal in place for Bynum. If there is any truth to that he doesn't want to be in LA. Could have been false though.

Houston, not LA

Glen20
06-22-2012, 06:40 AM
me too man :D:D

serious?
every contender should aim for the Finals.

MagicHero3
06-22-2012, 09:03 AM
if the magic could get rid of hedo somehow... some way...

jezzyman05
06-22-2012, 09:27 AM

You seriously put the clippers, celtics and hawks over the spurs, mavericks and lakers
Spurs have a better team then all these teams and the spurs are a center away from being great for years people forget that they are young ( except for Duncan, Parker, Ginobili and Jackson) and the lakers are not getting Dwight because they are committed to Bynum who in my opinion is better than Dwight...and the mavericks are even a better team.

Come on man!

jezzyman05
06-22-2012, 09:30 AM
YOu could get Bynum, but does Howard want to be a Laker? Lakers would want an extension I would think.

And where is this source at......not true at all in fact at this point why would the lakers want Dwight.....sorry but Bynum is better for the lakers granted he needs to grow up but so does Dwight I can't see the lakers getting rid of Bynum

If he wants to win titles the spurs, thunder are the way to go but Dwight dose not want to win he wants to praised which is why he is going to Brooklyn.

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 09:47 AM
Now we have a young jeezy saying Bynum is better than Dwight.SMH

King41
06-22-2012, 10:12 AM

lol

BullsBearsSox11
06-22-2012, 10:23 AM
Dwight Howard to Chicago for Joakim Noah, Luol Deng, 2012/2013 1st Rnd pick sounds about right!!

Dade County
06-22-2012, 11:03 AM
Dwight Howard to Chicago for Joakim Noah, Luol Deng, 2012/2013 1st Rnd pick sounds about right!!

I guess I have to start saying this again....smh

You forgot to add D rose in the trade.... your welcome.

Dade County
06-22-2012, 11:12 AM
You seriously put the clippers, celtics and hawks over the spurs, mavericks and lakers
Spurs have a better team then all these teams and the spurs are a center away from being great for years people forget that they are young ( except for Duncan, Parker, Ginobili and Jackson) and the lakers are not getting Dwight because they are committed to Bynum who in my opinion is better than Dwight...and the mavericks are even a better team.

Come on man!

I see what you are saying about the spurs oldies... But those young players you speak of, are not stars... Now if the spurs had a young and upcoming wing player, then Howard should think about going their. Because Howard would get what he wants, to be the man and he would have someone to go to war with.

KingPosey
06-22-2012, 11:25 AM
im pretty sure this is not true

No its true, now admit you were wrong. admit it.

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 11:27 AM
Cippers are the team he should go to.

king4day
06-22-2012, 11:41 AM
Howard, Deron, Wallace and maybe sneak in kg and ray Allen? It's possible. A team like that is instant elite

mballa22191
06-22-2012, 11:53 AM
Again the Magic can get more for Dwight as a rental from teams like Bulls and Rockets.. Than they could get for an extend and trade to Nets. I just don't see anyway the Magic do a deal with Nets limited assets. If somehow they do then there really may be something going on with the NBA

nicegoing
06-22-2012, 11:55 AM
No, not at all. Teaming up doesn't always work. Look at the Knicks.

nicegoing
06-22-2012, 11:55 AM
Who is to say whatever team Dwight ends up on will be better than the Magic?

jezzyman05
06-22-2012, 02:51 PM

It's not jeezy it's jezzy get it right!

And second I hate the lakers but I give respect to where it is due and Bynum is a elite center his jump shot is better than Dwight his post is better ( he'll he singlehandly beat my spurs in April with a 30-30 night) the only thing that slow Bynum down is his head..........sorry but anybody that knows basketball will agree that Bynum is indeed better than Howard...

jezzyman05
06-22-2012, 02:55 PM
I see what you are saying about the spurs oldies... But those young players you speak of, are not stars... Now if the spurs had a young and upcoming wing player, then Howard should think about going their. Because Howard would get what he wants, to be the man and he would have someone to go to war with.

I can agree with this Parker, even though he is a star is 30 so ya I can agree

sep11ie
06-22-2012, 03:02 PM
Is it all 12 year olds in this thread?

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 03:02 PM
It's not jeezy it's jezzy get it right!

And second I hate the lakers but I give respect to where it is due and Bynum is a elite center his jump shot is better than Dwight his post is better ( he'll he singlehandly beat my spurs in April with a 30-30 night) the only thing that slow Bynum down is his head..........sorry but anybody that knows basketball will agree that Bynum is indeed better than Howard...

Ok young jeezy,you are right Bynum is better than Dwight.:rolleyes:

Oldmantrash
06-22-2012, 03:18 PM
The fact is, if Howard doesn't want to sign long term with a team, why would someone give up a lot for him.

He still has a lot of control, and if Orlando is desparate to move on, they might have to settle for a bad offer from the Nets.

unless the Lakers are willing to trade Bynum.
then i think it wil be them.

Rockice_8
06-22-2012, 03:26 PM
I think the two best deals the Magic see are from BK and LAL.

LA - Bynum/future 1st for Dwight

BK - Lopez/Brooks/Farmar/filler/HOU pick/future 1st for Dwight and bad contract (they could probably absorb a guy with their cap space)

They are the only 2 teams that Dwight would play for and can offer a young center in return. Dwight has leverage so if he truly wants BK that will help them. No team will match those packages for a 1 year rental. Dwight's back is also hurting his value.

I still like Brooklyn as the landing spot over LA only because Dwight wants them (as reported) and their offer is close enough in value.

Il Mago50
06-22-2012, 03:38 PM
If Howard says he won't sign extension anywhere else, I'd rather get Brook Lopez, Marshon Brooks and picks then nothing

Rockice_8
06-22-2012, 03:47 PM
If Howard says he won't sign extension anywhere else, I'd rather get Brook Lopez, Marshon Brooks and picks then nothing

Exactly so why the Nets certainly couldn't put the best package together it's not a terrible one to get back. Lopez is severely underrated around here, he's about as gifted offensively in the league at the center position. His rebounding has been solid in the past, he hasn't been a 6 rebound guy his whole career (just one lazy year). I think he has 20ppg/8rbs in him and he's still only 23-24.

I can't see any team offering up the farm for a 1 year rental. As much as Orlando thinks they have the leverage they really don't have as much as they think.

Other teams will make offers but not their best offers which will keep the Nets in the running.

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 03:49 PM
:facepalm: the nets can't trade b lopez unless he agrees to a sign an trade and why would he do that

Dade County
06-22-2012, 03:52 PM
Teams that can make it to the WCF if they trade for Howard should roll the dice... Since Howard might not agree to sign an extension with any team but Nj.

Orlando can't ask for stars back in any trade.

Clippers, OKC, Dallas, L.A need to get this deal done. ( I didn't mention the Spurs, because i don't think thats their style)

Howard might be satisfied, with reaching the WCF or the finals, and resign.

Bulls should pull the trigger too, because they HAVE TOO.

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 03:56 PM
:facepalm: the nets can't trade b lopez unless he agrees to a sign an trade and why would he do that

I would take Lopez before I take on Amare's contract.:facepalm:

xxplayerxx23
06-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Char is the place to go

Rockice_8
06-22-2012, 05:07 PM

Why wouldn't he. He's a known Disney lover and is getting a big contract plus his friend (Anderson) is down there.

ThunderZubb
06-22-2012, 06:15 PM
You wonder fans hate Miami HEAT TEAM AND IT'S FANS BECAUSE STUPID THREADS LIKE THIS COMPARING LEBRON TO MICHAEL JORDAN OR SAYING LEBRON WILL BE THE BEST PLAYER ALL TIME IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS GIMMIE ME A BREAK SERIOUSLY. IT IS MOSTLY MIAMI HEAT FANS WHO ARE 16 Years old or younger. HAHA WHAT A JOKE HAVE YOU JOBBERS WATCHED MICHAEL JORDAN PLAY AGAINST THE BAD BOYS IN HIS PRIME. YOU KNOW HOW HE GOT HIT BADLY BY BAD BOYS PISTONS TRUST ME DEREK FISHER FOUL WAS NOT A FRAGANT AND I AM TELLING LEBRON WOULD NOT SURVIVE IN THE 90 ERA. CHARLIE OAKLEY, DENNIS RODMAN, BILL LIAMBEER, ANTHONY MASON AND ETC WOULD OF ATE LEBRON ALIVE PLUS HE HAS NO ****ING HEART.

LEBRON CANNOT HOLD MICHAEL JORDAN JOCKSTRAP

rockbottom2010
06-22-2012, 06:18 PM
lakers and the nets are in the worst situation u can think of...

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 06:55 PM
I would take Lopez before I take on Amare's contract.:facepalm:
im not saying that they wouldn't take him i'm saying they can't take him unless he agrees to the sign and trade and why would he waive his right of choosing his team to play with orlando who would suck worse then the nets with that roster when he could go to a good team like portland or maybe even the pacers imagine him and hibbert out there scary

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 06:56 PM
Why wouldn't he. He's a known Disney lover and is getting a big contract plus his friend (Anderson) is down there.
you make very strong points:facepalm:

fadedmario
06-22-2012, 07:13 PM
Dwight Howard is a joke.

Glen20
06-22-2012, 08:21 PM

:laugh:

jmoney85
06-22-2012, 08:25 PM

if you werent ******** you would know that hes right

Raph12
06-22-2012, 08:37 PM
Dwight's going to be traded for a rental this season, who he signs with in 2013 can potentially change everything.

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 08:38 PM
if you werent ******** you would know that hes right

oh excuse me im the ******** one:facepalm: you guys do know ther is an offseason where he could go to disney as much as he pleases so you guys are telling me he would go to a crap team just to see mickey mouse before every game:laugh2: and his brother plays for the suns why doesn't he go ther you guys do know he's from cali right and probaly wants to go back out west but seriously i can see him on the rockets

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 08:46 PM
oh excuse me im the ******** one:facepalm: you guys do know ther is an offseason where he could go to disney as much as he pleases so you guys are telling me he would go to a crap team just to see mickey mouse before every game:laugh2: and his brother plays for the suns why doesn't he go ther you guys do know he's from cali right and probaly wants to go back out west but seriously i can see him on the rockets

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 08:50 PM

well d12 whatever my knicks are out of the drama queen sweepstakes now where do you thinks he is going to go:confused:

rcxa
06-22-2012, 08:54 PM
If the nets somehow landed in the top 3 in the draft and picked a future stud I could see the potential.. You have to realize any team Dwight goes to the draft picks become useless because they are never going to be before the top 20. Gerald Wallace is gone Lopez can't stay on the court. What package is enticing for the nets. Sure deron and Dwight sounds good but at what cost. In not even sure gutting the team is even gonna land him. Dwight deron bogans Stevenson and petro is not exactly what I'd call a winner.

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 08:56 PM
well d12 whatever my knicks are out of the drama queen sweepstakes now where do you thinks he is going to go:confused:

Hou/GS/Lakers/Clippers/Hawks/Bulls could all be options.

I PM'd you.

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 09:02 PM
Hou/GS/Lakers/Clippers/Hawks/Bulls could all be options.

I PM'd you.

i never got your pm but whatever truthfully idk where that guy is going to land looks like it might drag out until the trade deadline

smiddy012
06-22-2012, 09:19 PM
There is absolutely no reason for the Bulls to make a trade for 1 year of DH, because our hopes of next season have already pretty much bombed with DRose's injury. I would suggest packages of Noah/Gibson/Bobcats or Deng/Asik/Bobcats for a 1 year rental... IF DRose wasn't injured... I would put the odds of the Bulls getting DH at 1% as of now, and the only possible way DH is swayed is if DRose does some serious recruiting, and that's not like DRose at all.

MetroMan
06-22-2012, 09:22 PM
Why are people hating on Dwight so hard for? for 2 years he been saying that he wants to stay in Orlando as long as they get some chip pieces.....orlando did nada. Unlike lebron who just left, toying with peoples minds.

D12 fan
06-22-2012, 09:24 PM
Call me crazy but I think Dwight on Atlanta would challenge the Miami Heat next year.

Horford,Teague for Dwight

Atl sign Nash MLE

Nash
Joe
Williams
Jsmoove
D12

Would be nasty.

flatbush knicks
06-22-2012, 09:36 PM
Call me crazy but I think Dwight on Atlanta would challenge the Miami Heat next year.

Atl sign Nash MLE

Nash
Joe
Williams
Jsmoove
D12

Would be nasty.
:facepalm:

Method28
06-23-2012, 06:16 AM
Anyway Clips could score D12 without giving up Griffin? If not....I dont see them as a spot.

Glen20
06-23-2012, 06:52 AM

Atl sign Nash MLE

Nash
Joe
Williams
Jsmoove
D12

Would be nasty.

yeh i think so too. But Nash is a necessity.

Badluck33
06-23-2012, 06:59 AM

Atl sign Nash MLE

Nash
Joe
Williams
Jsmoove
D12

Would be nasty.

crazy

Dade County
06-23-2012, 09:46 AM
Why are people hating on Dwight so hard for? for 2 years he been saying that he wants to stay in Orlando as long as they get some chip pieces.....orlando did nada. Unlike lebron who just left, toying with peoples minds.

hold up :confused:

You are comparing Howard to a player that fulfilled his contract to the fullest :confused:

News flash, Howard just wants to be traded so he doesn't seem like a bad GUY and gets his full contract... WTf is wrong with you.

He doesn't want to stay in Orlando if you can't see between the lines... He wants to start a new legacy, he just doesn't want the heat (you get it... lol)

He is a coward if you think about it.... He needs to grow a pair and embrace his God given free will, to make decisions that affect his life/future.

D12 fan
06-23-2012, 09:58 AM
^I hate when people call players cowards,it's his life if he doesn't want to play for Orlando he can demand a trade.This is the NBA,players demands trades all the time,do you remember Kobe demanding a trade to the Bulls?I didn't see people calling him a coward,Dwight just want's to win championships,and our old gm **** up our roster and now we have no capspace to get Dwight any help,so if he want's out he deserve the right to ask for a trade.Yeah Lebron played out his contract,but Cleveland didn't get anything for him when he left in FA.

Dade County
06-23-2012, 10:39 AM
^I hate when people call players cowards,it's his life if he doesn't want to play for Orlando he can demand a trade.This is the NBA,players demands trades all the time,do you remember Kobe demanding a trade to the Bulls?I didn't see people calling him a coward,Dwight just want's to win championships,and our old gm **** up our roster and now we have no capspace to get Dwight any help,so if he want's out he deserve the right to ask for a trade.Yeah Lebron played out his contract,but Cleveland didn't get anything for him when he left in FA.

Cavs didn't get much for him, but remember it was a sign and trade... check again.

And Howard isn't a coward because he wants to leave, his a coward because he wants to leave behind close doors... He could have left as a free agent, but NO, that would have made him look like he abandon his old team (OLD TEAM).

It makes no sense...

He wants no backlash, he actually cares what other fans and media outlets think... He is not a leader of men, he is a get in where I fit in, type of person. No back bone...

This is why I am in shock...

He needs to say **** everyone feelings and bounce and let it be known; stop hiding and lying. He is a grown *** man, that ask like a child.

I mean, i like Howard the player... But the way he is handling everything makes him look soooooooooooo mentally weak.

**** everyone feelings, **** the media, stand tall Howard and scream out to the world, i don't want to play for the magic, and I would like to play in Nj.

Add On:
and if you ever want to join the HEAT, Pat and Alonzo can help you out with your childish behavior... lol

D12 fan
06-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Cavs didn't get much for him, but remember it was a sign and trade... check again.

And Howard isn't a coward because he wants to leave, his a coward because he wants to leave behind close doors... He could have left as a free agent, but NO, that would have made him look like he abandon his old team (OLD TEAM).

It makes no sense...

He wants no backlash, he actually cares what other fans and media outlets think... He is not a leader of men, he is a get in where I fit in, type of person. No back bone...

This is why I am in shock...

He needs to say **** everyone feelings and bounce and let it be known; stop hiding and lying. He is a grown *** man, that ask like a child.

I mean, i like Howard the player... But the way he is handling everything makes him look soooooooooooo mentally weak.

**** everyone feelings, **** the media, stand tall Howard and scream out to the world, i don't want to play for the magic, and I would like to play in Nj.

Yeah I agree,he should man up and make a decision either ask for a trade or sign longterm.

king2218
06-23-2012, 10:55 AM
ORL and GSW should discuss a trade AFTER GSW amensty's David Lee.

Stephen Curry, Andrew Bogut, Jeremy Tyler, Richard Jefferson, 7th pick.

FOR

Dwight Howard, Jason, Richardson, Chris Duhon, Baby Davis.

Why ORL should do it:
Get a defensive center to replace Howard in Bogut.
Two young building blocks in Thompson, Curry & the 7th pick (Austin Rivers?)
Richard Jefferson is added in to meet contract needs. After the 2012-2013 season, both Turk & Jefferson have player options seasons which hopefully both will decline.

Curry/Ishmael Smith
Austin Rivers (7th pick)/J.J. Reddick
Hedo Turk/Richard Jefferson
Ryan Anderson/Arnett Moultrie(19th pick)
Bogut/Orton

Why GSW should do it:
Get the best center in the league.
After amnesting David Lee, they can attempt to sign Deron Williams.

Williams/Duhon
Klay Thompson
J-Rich
Baby Davis
Howard

xxplayerxx23
06-23-2012, 11:52 AM
Send him to the bobcats or cavs

jmoney85
06-23-2012, 04:26 PM

FOR

Why ORL should do it:
Richard Jefferson is added in to meet contract needs. After the 2012-2013 season, both Turk & Jefferson have player options seasons which hopefully both will decline.

Curry/Ishmael Smith
Bogut/Orton

Why GSW should do it:

Williams/Duhon
Klay Thompson
J-Rich
Baby Davis
Howard

lol and then he walks in FA and you lose bogut curry 7th pick for nothing :facepalm:

flatbush knicks
06-23-2012, 04:29 PM

FOR

Why ORL should do it:

Curry/Ishmael Smith
Bogut/Orton

Why GSW should do it:

Williams/Duhon
Klay Thompson
J-Rich
Baby Davis
Howard
:facepalm: