PDA

View Full Version : For the First Time in a LONG time, the Miami Heat finally play as a team

kjoke
06-22-2012, 12:16 AM
Pretty sure how this team was envisioned in the preseason, and it took till the last game in the finals to make it happen.

CHANGO
06-22-2012, 12:31 AM
YEP! Tonight was beautiful, the ball moving from side to side, just amazing! TEAM WINS! OKC was clueless, everyone doubting this team, to all the friking doubters! Let's go HeAT!

Let's go!hhhhhhhhhhhh

justinnum1
06-22-2012, 12:40 AM
:dance:

Heatfan04
06-22-2012, 01:02 AM
It still hasnt hit me yet

DQL
06-22-2012, 10:38 PM
that Heat lineup in the Finals was DOPE. I thought we would get killed by playing small ball but they proved me wrong. Battier in the starting lineup gave the team so much versatility on both ends. Thunder could not kill us off the switches b/c our guys are so versatile on defense. Everyone can guard multiple positions. We won the rebounding battle in all 4 wins, not by size but by hustle. The floor stretching on offense was soooo beautiful.

The Battier signing turned out to be quite an investment.

JC_
06-22-2012, 11:04 PM
It was pretty awesome to watch. **** came together at the perfect time. The movement on d and all the ball sharing on offense was amazing. Lebron's shot was off but instead of letting that effect things he kept getting to the paint and collapsing the defense for everyone else to have open shots. :clap::clap::speechless::D:cry::smoking:

MTL_123
06-22-2012, 11:04 PM
well **** THESE HATERS **** THESE HOES ahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahh HEATS ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!