PDA

View Full Version : OKC-Class Act

ATX
06-21-2012, 11:52 PM
Okc had a remarkable run. They are a class organization and will be formidable for years to come. Durant is simply amazing. Way to handle the loss with class and congrats to the Heat for a well deserved championship.

Nikeman
06-21-2012, 11:55 PM
They did, props to them!

CB29
06-21-2012, 11:55 PM
tough as a fan to see him cry at the end there... Similar to nash crying after the loss to the lakers in 2010...Lebron earned his title though so if you're gonna lose to someone then you wanna lose to the best... Good series... Okc is young... Get a couple more vets and this team will have a great chance to rebound next year and win it... they got rattled a little easy at times...

gbpackers12
06-21-2012, 11:59 PM
Durant almost had me choked up a bit there when he was crying. Love that dude.

meloman1592
06-22-2012, 12:04 AM
OKC will be back...

ebbucsfan
06-22-2012, 12:05 AM
I was rooting for the Heat all series because I wanted to see Lebron get his championship. But watching that game I realized it would be a shame if this Thunder team can't win at least one together. That organization is so well put together and has great fans. Hate on Westbrook all you want but that man gets after it and puts in so much effort he has my respect. And Durant is just so easy to root for, if my team (the Magic) can't win it next year I want to see the Thunder win.

koreancabbage
06-22-2012, 12:07 AM
great team =)

showed inexperienced, but Lebron went through these lumps too. KD has to got to earn it and i'm sure he will in due time.

OKC- just get rid of Perkins- one of the least mobile big man i have ever seen. I thought losing that weight would have made you faster and more mobile- nope.

ATX
06-22-2012, 12:09 AM
great team =)

showed inexperienced, but Lebron went through these lumps too. KD has to got to earn it and i'm sure he will in due time.

OKC- just get rid of Perkins- one of the least mobile big man i have ever seen. I thought losing that weight would have made you faster and more mobile- nope.

Agree on all points.

dudeonthemoon
06-22-2012, 12:09 AM
No doubt, expect them back next year

Ryan328
06-22-2012, 12:10 AM
It wouldn't shock me to see okc Miami in the finals next year

avrpatsfan
06-22-2012, 12:13 AM
Durant really impressed me this year. He's grown a lot as a player, and he obviously took this loss very hard. I'll be rooting for him hard for him next year, except when he plays the Celtics of course ;)

ATX
06-22-2012, 12:13 AM
It wouldn't shock me to see okc Miami in the finals next year

I'll call that rematch right now.

t_money25
06-22-2012, 12:15 AM
Great team. Much respect.

naps
06-22-2012, 12:17 AM
Great team, great guys! Love KD and Westy! They will be back next year even better.

BSplaya2121
06-22-2012, 12:23 AM
Congratz Heat. Although they might not be liked by a lot of people (including me lol) they deserved it. Its good to see guys that work extremely hard ... achieve their goal. I respect everyone of those guys on both teams that worked hard everyday to try and get to this point. Both the Heat and the Thunder. Both good organizations to watch.

By the way I mean this sans Eddy Curry. That fat black hole should have to watch next year on TV while all of those guys get their rings. His ring should be melted down and donated to charity. Screw him and only him :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

<<< bitter Knicks fan here lol

5thgencali
06-22-2012, 12:24 AM
Quit calling him westy, spell his full name out. U have nothing else to do but sit on ur *** on the computer u *** clown!

Carey
06-22-2012, 12:26 AM
Thanks guys!

BSplaya2121
06-22-2012, 12:27 AM
Quit calling him westy, spell his full name out. U have nothing else to do but sit on ur *** on the computer u *** clown!

Relax, people can call anyone, anything they want. Me... I call him Westduck and I call Bosh ... Bostritch. let this be a thread for respect!!

justinnum1
06-22-2012, 12:28 AM
props okc, see you next year

ATX
06-22-2012, 12:29 AM

:clap: For being the first one to stain the thread with hate.

MadBomber
06-22-2012, 12:30 AM
Yah, I like OKC they're a classy bunch of guys. I'm sure Durant will get his time to shine they are so young! :)

koreancabbage
06-22-2012, 12:31 AM
and as of right now, KD should be glad he has Westbrook. KD bringing up the ball in a semi full court press is horrible to watch. The guy was def trying on some plays (no doubt- i would have be trying on some plays if my supporting cast other than Westbrook were sucking) that led to bad turnovers.

Just hopefully Ibake develops that mid range pick and pop jumpshot or else it will be another disappointing year.

I think the biggest thing for OKC is the development of Ibaka and trusting him with the ball. OKC's lack of big man offensive plays really hurt as they just take up space on offense and that makes the offense predictable in stagnant offensive sets- KD's superior jumpshot that with everything is that is bad, well, look good.

eibbor
06-22-2012, 12:31 AM
tough as a fan to see him cry at the end there... Similar to nash crying after the loss to the lakers in 2010...Lebron earned his title though so if you're gonna lose to someone then you wanna lose to the best... Good series... Okc is young... Get a couple more vets and this team will have a great chance to rebound next year and win it... they got rattled a little easy at times...

I went blind

EvanTurner
06-22-2012, 12:33 AM
yeah to be cheated 3 games in,a row and still remain classy is true class

showtym24
06-22-2012, 12:36 AM
LMAO at people on here writing in stone both teams will be back.

AlmostThere
06-22-2012, 12:39 AM
yeah to be cheated 3 games in,a row and still remain classy is true class

:clap: Lebron Put in work. Just felt his team had more calls going there way. I think OKC will be back. Hopefully LAKERS make some good trades and Rose can be healthy by play off time.

ATX
06-22-2012, 12:41 AM
LMAO at people on here writing in stone both teams will be back.

Ya, I said it. :shrug:

EvanTurner
06-22-2012, 03:59 AM
[QUOTE=AlmostThere;22610450]:clap: Lebron Put in work. Just felt his team had more calls going there way. I think OKC will be back. Hopefully LAKERS make some good trades and Rose can be healthy by play

okc will be back, they need to trade harden for igoudala though, thats all there lacking is a defensive stopper like iggy to guard the lebrons and kobes. I think they can do without harden

MadBomber
06-22-2012, 04:15 AM
[QUOTE=AlmostThere;22610450]:clap: Lebron Put in work. Just felt his team had more calls going there way. I think OKC will be back. Hopefully LAKERS make some good trades and Rose can be healthy by play

okc will be back, they need to trade harden for igoudala though, thats all there lacking is a defensive stopper like iggy to guard the lebrons and kobes. I think they can do without harden

i actually like that trade. Iggy's a good defensive player and he can play. I can't wait until the new nba season starts.....summer is always depressing when the nba is done.

LongIslandIcedZ
06-22-2012, 07:27 AM
You have to learn to fail before you can learn to succeed. OKC will win Championships.

Glen20
06-22-2012, 07:30 AM
i hope okc can win it if miami don't.
i would love to see the Knicks get owned by OKC and melo by Durant at least once in the finals :D

Hawkize31
06-22-2012, 07:54 AM
Agreed. Very classy team. I was rooting for Miami, but if okc would have won, they would have totally deserved it. Best of luck to them in the future. I'll enjoy watching Durant get his ring sometime down the road.

niketas
06-22-2012, 08:03 AM
i hope okc can win it if miami don't.
i would love to see the Knicks get owned by OKC and melo by Durant at least once in the finals :D

I wouldn't count on New York to reach the finals any time soon :rolleyes: