PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat: 2011-2012 Champions.

Pages : 1 2 [3]

ryang
06-26-2012, 11:29 PM
Wade is more then likely going to have surgery on it to... lmao

TylerSL
06-26-2012, 11:30 PM
Wade is more then likely going to have surgery on it to... lmao

and see a shooting coach :pray:

bucketss
06-26-2012, 11:30 PM
They just won it all. How the **** are they not a threat?

"They just won it all" guaranteeing they won't win again? they most definitely have a good chance to win it smh and you cry when people say the same about your bulls.

ryang
06-26-2012, 11:31 PM
Lets go back-to-back baby :win:

They will then say you only have 2.. or the refs helped you and rose still hasnt fully healed..

Cubby
06-26-2012, 11:31 PM
so i guess wade playing through a knee injury all playoffs should be brought up:facepalm:

Absolutely.

Cubby
06-26-2012, 11:32 PM
"They just won it all" guaranteeing they won't win again? they most definitely have a good chance to win it smh and you cry when people say the same about your bulls.

They just won it all as it they won it recently. Jesus...

ryang
06-26-2012, 11:32 PM
and see a shooting coach :pray:

and hopefully and i do mean hopefully he has a baby with gabriel... That would put us over the top IMO

ryang
06-26-2012, 11:34 PM
[QUOTE=CubbyBlue2009;22675310]They just won it all as it they won it recently. Jesus...

english please.. lmao

Cubby
06-26-2012, 11:34 PM
What are you really saying?? The bulls choked?? Sorry I cant apologize for that.. Saying there is no way they all play that bad again is the same as saying we got lucky.. Sorry thats total b.s... We outplayed you and were the better defensive team.. You are correct on the down to the wire part but its the playoffs.. Isnt that how its supposed to be?? Dude you lost to us last year and then the basketball gods took rose away.. Sorry not our fault..

Do you really beleive that it would have been different this year?? If so thats good it means your a bulls fan but it doesnt mean youd win...

You won fair and square last year, I'm not denying that, but to say its not even a little lucky that Rose shot God ****ing awful is a little foolish.

I believe it would be different in that the series would be extended. I thought it'd go six or seven with either team winning, but sadly we will never know.

bucketss
06-26-2012, 11:35 PM
They just won it all as it they won it recently. Jesus...

my bad i thought you said "they just won't win it all" big fail on me since i spelled it exactly the same in my quote:facepalm: carry carry on.

Cubby
[QUOTE=CubbyBlue2009;22675310]They just won it all as it they won it recently. Jesus...

english please.. lmao

Got me haha.

TylerSL
and hopefully and i do mean hopefully he has a baby with gabriel... That would put us over the top IMO

haha are they really trying to have a child?

Cubby
06-26-2012, 11:36 PM
my bad i thought you said "they just won't win it all" big fail on me since i spelled it exactly the same in my quote:facepalm: carry carry on.

It's okay, bud. :)

ryang
06-26-2012, 11:36 PM
But we do know.. Lebron was covering him well and we turned him into a jump shooter... IMO that is a good game plan...

ryang
06-26-2012, 11:37 PM
haha are they really trying to have a child?

Yea.. atleast thats what I hear..

bucketss
06-26-2012, 11:38 PM
You won fair and square last year, I'm not denying that, but to say its not even a little lucky that Rose shot God ****ing awful is a little foolish.

I believe it would be different in that the series would be extended. I thought it'd go six or seven with either team winning, but sadly we will never know.

it wasn't lucky, rose wasn't ready for the moment thats not luck thats all on rose also miamis defense played a huge roll, me i don't think it would be the same even though the series went 5 the games were close so i believe this year it would have gone either way with everyone healthy.

TylerSL
06-26-2012, 11:38 PM
Yea.. atleast thats what I hear..

ah, well good for them :)

Cubby
06-26-2012, 11:40 PM
But we do know.. Lebron was covering him well and we turned him into a jump shooter... IMO that is a good game plan...

Not using the ankle thing as an excuse here, he should have been more aggressive, but I still think it played with his mind a little. It happens. Hopefully it doesn't happen again and we can have the epic ECF I've always wanted.

Cubby
06-26-2012, 11:41 PM
it wasn't lucky, rose wasn't ready for the moment thats not luck thats all on rose also miamis defense played a huge roll, me i don't think it would be the same even though the series went 5 the games were close so i believe this year it would have gone either way with everyone healthy.

The MVP of the league that year shooting below 40% isn't all defense. Sure, it was most of it, but he had never shot that bad before. There's always some luck involved, let's be honest here.

Cubby
06-26-2012, 11:44 PM
If it was straight forward talent vs. talent, you guys would be repeat champs right now.

ryang
06-26-2012, 11:48 PM
The MVP of the league that year shooting below 40% isn't all defense. Sure, it was most of it, but he had never shot that bad before. There's always some luck involved, let's be honest here.

He normally doesnt pull up for that many jumpers either.. It works both ways.. Ill admit your whole team shot poorly but most of it was defense..

Cubby
06-26-2012, 11:50 PM
He normally doesnt pull up for that many jumpers either.. It works both ways.. Ill admit your whole team shot poorly but most of it was defense..

Exactly. However, I think he understands now that he can't do that. When he drives, he creates open opportunities for everyone else. I remember multiple instances where he had a man open when he was driving, but still ran right into the help defense. That can't happen.

ryang
06-26-2012, 11:58 PM
Exactly. However, I think he understands now that he can't do that. When he drives, he creates open opportunities for everyone else. I remember multiple instances where he had a man open when he was driving, but still ran right into the help defense. That can't happen.

True. But that doesnt mean you will win that series... Im sure he has learned.. Lebron did...

Cubby
06-27-2012, 12:00 AM
True. But that doesnt mean you will win that series... Im sure he has learned.. Lebron did...

Oh absolutely. A series against Miami will never be an easy win. Hell, if you guys get Ray Allen, we might as well not even try.

justinnum1
06-27-2012, 12:01 AM
kennedy
The general consensus around the NBA is that Ray Allen will sign with Miami. "Barring a change, he'll join the Heat," said a league source.

:)

ryang
06-27-2012, 12:03 AM
If we get ray allen my daughter is gonna say bang.. she is only 4 but she loves the heat..

Cubby
06-27-2012, 12:06 AM
If we get ray allen my daughter is gonna say bang.. she is only 4 but she loves the heat..

I wish her the best. :)

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-27-2012, 05:11 AM
Lets.go.heat.

aussie
06-27-2012, 05:15 AM
congrats to the heat

koreancabbage
06-27-2012, 09:18 AM
well according to hoopshype, other Joey Crawford, the decision on questionable calls were 54-44 for the Heat, no wide of a margin by the other refs.

lavilevi23
06-27-2012, 10:08 AM
Heat baby!

drobe86
06-27-2012, 10:56 AM
Congrats to the Heat. I thought they really grew up and overcame this season... The whooping my Mavs put on you last year prepared you for this moment. Lebron finally got the monkey off his back much respect to him. But you better get it in while Rose is down.

justinnum1
06-27-2012, 11:28 AM
Congrats to the Heat. I thought they really grew up and overcame this season... The whooping my Mavs put on you last year prepared you for this moment. Lebron finally got the monkey off his back much respect to him. But you better get it in while Rose is down.

lmao

bulls better get rose some help if he wants a chance to beat miami.

Glen20
06-27-2012, 11:35 AM
:dance:

lavilevi23
06-27-2012, 12:49 PM
lmao

This.

Jay16
06-27-2012, 01:22 PM

He wasn't really the MVP.

bearadonisdna
06-27-2012, 01:48 PM
He wasn't really the MVP.

Yea he was.

http://www.nba.com/history/awards/mvp-award-winners/index.html

godolphins
06-27-2012, 01:52 PM
lmao

Yep. I don't get why they(Bulls fans) think they can beat the Heat. Is Richard Hamilton suppose to make that big of a difference? I don't see it.

bearadonisdna
06-27-2012, 01:56 PM
Yep. I don't get why they(Bulls fans) think they can beat the Heat. Is Richard Hamilton suppose to make that big of a difference? I don't see it.

Its not just bulls fans. Many professional analyst gave the bulls a chance to beat the heat with a roster intact.

Richard Hamilton was an upgrade to what the bulls had before, so it definitely makes them more dangerous than they were.

godolphins
06-27-2012, 02:04 PM
Its not just bulls fans. Many professional analyst gave the bulls a chance to beat the heat with a roster intact.

Richard Hamilton was an upgrade to what the bulls had before, so it definitely makes them more dangerous than they were.

I understand that he was an upgrade but I don't see how he can make a big difference in a seven game series vs Miami when the Bulls almost got swept last year. We also upgraded our roster by signing Shane Battier who's a great defender and a good/great three point shooter.

Big Zo
06-27-2012, 02:08 PM

Many professional analysts also had the Heat losing to the Pacers. : /

midwestmadman
06-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Lebron bumps into you.

Flagrant on you.

That one play defined this whole series, i'm disgusted. Enjoy that asterisk lebron. This is why you'll never be Jordan or Kobe. They won this championship on flopping, overfavored calls after overfavored calls, rose and dwight going down, shortened season, and having to team up with two premier all-stars in their prime, what more could you ask for? Enjoy it though.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

How blind are Heat fans?

Heat Fans > Joe Paterno

bearadonisdna
06-27-2012, 02:22 PM
I understand that he was an upgrade but I don't see how he can make a big difference in a seven game series vs Miami when the Bulls almost got swept last year. We also upgraded our roster by signing Shane Battier who's a great defender and a good/great three point shooter.

The bulls were in no danger of being SWEPT as they led the series 1-0.

Both teams upgraded. Bulls their starting lineup, Heat their bench.
One had a more immediate impact, starting player vs bench guy.

\

naps
06-27-2012, 02:28 PM

He's been an absolute non-factor for the Heat. Last time we played they almost got swept. Beat us first then we will consider, not when we have a playoffs beatdown of 4-1 in the ECF. Next.

bearadonisdna
06-27-2012, 02:44 PM
He's been an absolute non-factor for the Heat. Last time we played they almost got swept. Beat us first then we will consider, not when we have a playoffs beatdown of 4-1 in the ECF. Next.

DInt the heat beat the celtics 4-1 the same year.

But then trailed them 3-2 and had to win in 7 games.
That is where that kind of logic fails, considering the bulls are a younger and some say more talented team than the celtics.

justinnum1
06-27-2012, 03:03 PM

That is where that kind of logic fails, considering the bulls are a younger and some say more talented team than the celtics.

Except if wade didn't break rondos arm that series would have gone at least 6.

Boston was always the bigger threat to Miami.

godolphins
06-27-2012, 04:03 PM

You're forgetting that Chris Bosh didn't play in the first four games of that series.

koreancabbage
06-27-2012, 07:30 PM

Boston, come playoff time, was always a threat to any team. Chicago is an up and coming team for sure with Rose, but like Durant, and Lebron, you have to lose to know how to win.

Glen20
07-01-2012, 07:24 AM
:dance: