PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat: 2011-2012 Champions.

Pages : 1 [2] 3

fin_frenzy_84
06-22-2012, 12:08 PM
oh and :win: :burn:

Well if you want to talk championships then.... :win::win::win::win::win::win: to your :win::win:

justinnum1
06-22-2012, 12:39 PM
parade route https://p.twimg.com/Av_64o_CMAAsrvj.jpg

cleptopot
06-22-2012, 01:15 PM
both the knicks and thunder won only one game against the Heat. im not sure if that says more about the knicks or the thunder.
as a knicks fan, i wanted the heat to fail miserably in every facet of life. as a basketball fan, im not glad lebron won. dude is the best player in the game by a fck-you mile. im just upset that bum-*** eddy curry is an nba champion

YOLO
06-22-2012, 01:17 PM
CONGRATS TO DAVID STERN!!! THIS WAS YOUR FINEST PERFORMANCE IN ANY PLAYOFF SERIES I HAVE EVER SEEN!! ENJOY YOUR FAVORITE TROPHY YET!!! :clap::clap::clap:

gotoHcarolina52
06-22-2012, 01:20 PM
You knew this was coming: http://i.imgur.com/MD2Jp.jpg

:laugh:

nicegoing
06-22-2012, 01:22 PM
CONGRATS TO DAVID STERN!!! THIS WAS YOUR FINEST PERFORMANCE IN ANY PLAYOFF SERIES I HAVE EVER SEEN!! ENJOY YOUR FAVORITE TROPHY YET!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Jeez get over it I bet people like you don't even watch basketball games, you just watch ESPN highlights and First Take.

carruthers32
06-22-2012, 01:26 PM
Heat don't deserve any respect... They didn't do anything special... It's a superteam phhh

Your pic says congrats to MJ's Bulls. You think this Heat team was better then MJ's Bulls in terms of a superteam?? :rolleyes:

gotoHcarolina52
06-22-2012, 02:05 PM
Fiesta in Hialeah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bUQnLNN6rM

Fiesta on Biscayne: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=embOY0AN8tI

JNA17
06-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Congrats to the Heat. As for Lebron, I could care less because I'm a fan of a team, not a player.

Although I will say that this was a damn near perfect season for him to win a ring.

-shortened season
-Dallas refuses to resign Chandler, barea, and other core players from their championship.
-lakers and celtics out of prime contention (celtics still took them to seven games though)
-Dwight goes down with injury (although heat would have still killed them)
-Rose goes down with big time injury
-Avoiding playing the experienced and #1 Spurs team and play young and inexperienced Thunder.

You couldn't have asked for a better situation. But Lebron did play amazing this year so I'll definitely give him props. Still would like to see how he Heat respond with an older Wade, other teams getting better (Lakers if they get guys like Deron or Dwight, or young teams like the Thunder), a full season, etc. :D

justinnum1
06-22-2012, 02:45 PM
news flash, what we saw this year from lebron was different than ever before. He changed as a person. Losing in the finals last year forced him to change. I dont care who came out the west, no one was beating miami this season.

LAKERMANIA
06-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Congrats to him and the Heat and their fans, now he needs 7 more..

KingsPhillies
06-22-2012, 02:47 PM
Congrats to The Heat, their fans, and the city of Miami. No matter what the haters say, they earned it.

Dade County
06-22-2012, 03:57 PM
lol

http://cleveland.sbnation.com/2012/6/22/3110709/cleveland-weatherman-heat-vs-thunder-nba-finals-2012

dtmagnet
06-22-2012, 04:00 PM
I had a strange thing happen to me, I'm happy for Lebron but I just wish he didn't win it with the Heat. Would have been so much more special if he had won in Cleveland.

popo85
06-22-2012, 04:13 PM
*Miami Heats 2011-12 NBA Champions

Now lets see if lebron can win one during a full season

So your gonna say Duncan and Robinson 99' championship should be questioned too since the season was 50 games:rolleyes:

Dade County
06-22-2012, 04:24 PM
I had a strange thing happen to me, I'm happy for Lebron but I just wish he didn't win it with the Heat. Would have been so much more special if he had won in Cleveland.

Naw....

:clap: Miami HEAT organization deserves this :clap:

Go HEAT!

Blitzbolt
06-22-2012, 04:25 PM
It was a fun ride ''gets off the bangwagon''

Lets go Grizz!

P.S don't judge me

Teeboy1487
06-22-2012, 04:27 PM
Meh, I painfully had to buy my dad a Miami Championship t-shirt. I would have rather bought myself another Lakers Championship t-shirt.

Teeboy1487
06-22-2012, 04:31 PM
Congrats to the Heat. As for Lebron, I could care less because I'm a fan of a team, not a player.

Although I will say that this was a damn near perfect season for him to win a ring.

-shortened season
-Dallas refuses to resign Chandler, barea, and other core players from their championship.
-lakers and celtics out of prime contention (celtics still took them to seven games though)
-Dwight goes down with injury (although heat would have still killed them)
-Rose goes down with big time injury
-Avoiding playing the experienced and #1 Spurs team and play young and inexperienced Thunder.

You couldn't have asked for a better situation. But Lebron did play amazing this year so I'll definitely give him props. Still would like to see how he Heat respond with an older Wade, other teams getting better (Lakers if they get guys like Deron or Dwight, or young teams like the Thunder), a full season, etc. :D
Lebron had a perfect year individually as well. One of the best statistical regular seasons of alltime, MVP, and now a ring. A gold medal would be icing on the cake. I hope he gets the gold medal. That's one of the rare times I root for him besides beating those Celtics.

dee279
06-22-2012, 04:39 PM
There is a whole lot of hate in this thread but as happy as i am that the Heat won the championship, it didnt feel as good as it did on 2006. Probably because of me being a D Wade fan since marquette and him being the reason we won that championship in 2006 but i am glad we won it this year because if we would have lost again, it would have been trouble.

dee279
06-22-2012, 04:47 PM
I would also like to say congrats to all the OKC fans. Yall have a bright future foreal. So dont feel to down about this loss because as long as yall can keep yall players, yall will defiantly be back soon. Westbrook and Durant are both amazing players man.

ThunderZubb
06-22-2012, 06:10 PM
You wonder fans hate Miami HEAT TEAM AND IT'S FANS BECAUSE STUPID THREADS LIKE THIS COMPARING LEBRON TO MICHAEL JORDAN OR SAYING LEBRON WILL BE THE BEST PLAYER ALL TIME IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS GIMMIE ME A BREAK SERIOUSLY. IT IS MOSTLY MIAMI HEAT FANS WHO ARE 16 Years old or younger. HAHA WHAT A JOKE HAVE YOU JOBBERS WATCHED MICHAEL JORDAN PLAY AGAINST THE BAD BOYS IN HIS PRIME. YOU KNOW HOW HE GOT HIT BADLY BY BAD BOYS PISTONS TRUST ME DEREK FISHER FOUL WAS NOT A FRAGANT AND I AM TELLING LEBRON WOULD NOT SURVIVE IN THE 90 ERA. CHARLIE OAKLEY, DENNIS RODMAN, BILL LIAMBEER, ANTHONY MASON AND ETC WOULD OF ATE LEBRON ALIVE PLUS HE HAS NO ****ING HEART.

LEBRON CANNOT HOLD MICHAEL JORDAN JOCKSTRAP

WAYNEBO
06-22-2012, 08:48 PM
Congrats to the Miami Heat and their fans!!! Great post-season and happy for The King.

ChitownBears22
06-22-2012, 08:53 PM
So, happy! I decided not to post after the win last night because I didn't want to deal with the haters. Now that everything has settled, I don't care what they have to say. Just remember, not 1.........see you next year for not 2.

Cromedome
06-24-2012, 05:54 PM
I didn't watch the post game "celebration" and I could care less. For the first time, EVER...(even during MJ years)... I turned off the tv before the game ended because I (or anyone I know ) don't respect the Heat or Lebron James.

Lebron James and the Heat have ruined basketball as we know it.

bucketss
06-24-2012, 06:09 PM
I didn't watch the post game "celebration" and I could care less. For the first time, EVER...(even during MJ years)... I turned off the tv before the game ended because I (or anyone I know ) don't respect the Heat or Lebron James.

lebron james and the heat have ruined basketball for all the HATERS!!!!!!!! nba memes have went out of business and the haters are finally free to look for full-time employment

#lehgoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :dance:

Dade County
06-24-2012, 06:15 PM

How so?

Can you break down Miami first and then Lbj.... Thank you.

I can't wait to read this.

bucketss
06-24-2012, 06:24 PM
How so?

Can you break down Miami first and then Lbj.... Thank you.

I can't wait to read this.

its because he can't make lebron ringless jokes anymore this win has really ruined basketball for the haters

beasted86
06-24-2012, 06:29 PM
lebron james and the heat have ruined basketball for all the HATERS!!!!!!!! nba memes have went out of business and the haters are finally free to look for full-time employment

#lehgoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :dance:

:clap:

:win:

Knowledge
06-24-2012, 06:34 PM
What ruined basketball was the fact that Lebron went to the heat. But does anyone remember this:

On his to-do list is getting another free agent to come to the Big Apple.
"I think [LeBron] knows how great this city is, how great the fans are. I'll talk to his guys. I'll reach out to him and see if he wants to play in New York," Stoudemire told some assembled media on Monday, according to the New York Post. "It's a situation where no one wanted to make the first move," he added. "I felt confident enough to take the first step. Hopefully, I can get guys to join me."

http://www.nesn.com/2010/07/amare-stoudemire-vows-to-try-to-lure-lebron-james-to-knicks.html

Hopothetheically, if Lebron had went to the Knicks because he was friends with Amare, would the nba still be "ruined?" Chicago, NY, Brooklyn, LA (clippers), and other teams all tried to do the same and failed. Was it ruined when Carmelo held the Nuggets hostage and forced a trade to NY?

I can't stand the hypercritical viewpoint of fans in regards to the heat. If your city signed him and paired him up with stars it would be ok? As long as all-stars team up in your city its all good? You can't be against something that your team tried to do too. If this could have happened in Philly,I would have done cartwheels down my block, but it didn't. Time to accept it and move on.

Cromedome
06-24-2012, 07:49 PM
its because he can't make lebron ringless jokes anymore this win has really ruined basketball for the haters

Have I ever made any ringless joke? Wtf are you even talking about?

Lebron James and the Heat have ruined basketball as we know it. Ring chasing at his age? Joining forces with Wade instead of competing against him? The NBA has turned into a joke.

Cromedome
06-24-2012, 07:51 PM
Didn't Lebron and his cast of clowns decide that they were going to play with each other in 2008?

How many teams did Lebron, Wade and Bosh screw up by deciding they wanted to take the easy way out?

Yes, Lebron and the Heat have ruined the NBA as we know it....and it's pretty sad that it's going to be ruined for years to come.

beasted86
06-24-2012, 09:01 PM
Didn't Lebron and his cast of clowns decide that they were going to play with each other in 2008?

How many teams did Lebron, Wade and Bosh screw up by deciding they wanted to take the easy way out?

Yes, Lebron and the Heat have ruined the NBA as we know it....and it's pretty sad that it's going to be ruined for years to come.

You sound pretty mad, bruh.

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 09:29 PM

:violin:

Big Zo
06-24-2012, 10:19 PM
Have I ever made any ringless joke? Wtf are you even talking about?

Lebron James and the Heat have ruined basketball as we know it. Ring chasing at his age? Joining forces with Wade instead of competing against him? The NBA has turned into a joke.

Willing to share the spotlight instead of being a selfish ballhog. What a douche!

Khri
06-24-2012, 11:07 PM

More please more :dance:

Cromedome
06-24-2012, 11:09 PM
You sound pretty mad, bruh.

I sound mad, bruh?

Gtfoh.

Cromedome
06-24-2012, 11:10 PM
Lebron James and the Heat have ruined the NBA as we know it.

.....and to all the bandwagon fans who joined after 7/8/10....lmao. You only add to the problem.

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 11:12 PM
I sound mad, bruh?

Gtfoh.

.....and to all the bandwagon fans who joined after 7/8/10....lmao. You only add to the problem.

you sure do.

and if he runied it for you the don't watch

bucketss
06-24-2012, 11:13 PM

lebron has ruined the nba for you, you don't speak for everyone im not even a heat fan and i haven't been this interested in basketball in awhile

Cromedome
06-24-2012, 11:17 PM
I've spoken to at least 20 people in NYC about the heat....and the reaction was the still the same.

*maybe the teenage girls and little kids can appreciate the way Lebron and the Heat won this *championship......but as a grown man, I'll never respect it.

alistar
06-24-2012, 11:19 PM

I love how you complain about the Heat, yet if Lebron signed with the Knicks, you wouldn't be saying a damn thing

bucketss
06-24-2012, 11:22 PM
I've spoken to at least 20 people in NYC about the heat....and the reaction was the still the same.

*maybe the teenage girls and little kids can appreciate the way Lebron and the Heat won this *championship......but as a grown man, I'll never respect it.

why would knick fans appreciate this? they tried to do the same but it backfired cause neither of their stars play defense, amare and melo on the same team after two years they have to scrap just to make the playoffs only to get nearly swept in the first round.

shizzle09
06-24-2012, 11:23 PM

or people who understand basketball. Last i checked everyone picked the thunder to win so get out of here with your bitterness

bucketss
06-24-2012, 11:23 PM
I love how you complain about the Heat, yet if Lebron signed with the Knicks, you wouldn't be saying a damn thing

true, he will most likely quote you now and give some long response about how never wanted lebron on his team blah blah blah

shizzle09
06-24-2012, 11:24 PM
why would knick fans appreciate this? they tried to do the same but it backfired cause neither of their stars play defense, amare and melo on the same team after two years they have to scrap just to make the playoffs only to get nearly swept in the first round.

EXACTLY!!! They're mad because they went all in on the wrong players. Riley knows what he's doing while the knicks havent a clue

bucketss
06-24-2012, 11:26 PM
or people who understand basketball. Last i checked everyone picked the thunder to win so get out of here with your bitterness

lol when the heat are losing, wade and lebron don't mesh, bosh is soft, no true center their team is flawed,they will never win a championship,

when heat win, refs,rigged, the team is stacked not impressive, cowards had to join blah blah blah

Cromedome
06-24-2012, 11:26 PM

Do you know me? Do you know anything about me? No?

Lebron James doesn't play with class...so i'm 100% sure I wouldn't be defending a flopping crybaby.

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 11:27 PM

Lebron James doesn't play with class...so i'm 100% sure I wouldn't be defending a flopping crybaby.

your posts say it all, your a knicks fan who wanted lebron and now you hate him. nothing else to see here

knicks4life33
06-24-2012, 11:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr_781Bxvcw&feature=related ANYONE SEE THIS CELEBRATION

Cromedome
06-24-2012, 11:29 PM
EXACTLY!!! They're mad because they went all in on the wrong players. Riley knows what he's doing while the knicks havent a clue

Or....

Melo and Stat should have buddy buddied with Lebron, Wade and Bosh in 2008....then they all could have formed a super team with each other.

Nba ....it's fantastic?

Cromedome
06-24-2012, 11:30 PM
you sure do.

and if he runied it for you the don't watch

Join date 2010. Heat fan too?

Have a good night because this is pointless.

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 11:31 PM
Join date 2010. Heat fan too?

Have a good night because this is pointless.

click my name and see when i joined:)

YOLO
06-24-2012, 11:31 PM
LeBarnum and Bailey and his crew of clowns paved the way to superstars teaming up with each other. It really did ruin the league IMO

Bring The Heat
06-24-2012, 11:38 PM
Whats up with all the losers again judging a fan by the date they joined this site... Do you people know that there are other loyal fans in this world besides the ones on PSD?! LOL you sound so stupid saying that its not even funny...

I joined in 2008 does that exclude all the years I've been a heat fan since 1996? MORONS...

Bring The Heat
06-24-2012, 11:41 PM

So you weren't a knick fan before 2008 until you joined PSD? I didn't know PSD is the make or break of a true fan

You sound a like a moron... You don't think they are loyal heat fans that have been there since the beginning who happen to stumble across this site and join to discuss sports like other person?

Cromedome
06-24-2012, 11:44 PM
I'm sorry that you came out from under your rock as soon as Lebron signed with the heat...then made a screen name to troll the NBA forum.

Good luck....and watch your ****ing mouth when you talk to me.

rockbottom2010
06-24-2012, 11:44 PM
durant need to put on some size....then he would have some serious competition with lebron...

Bring The Heat
06-24-2012, 11:45 PM

You spoke to 20 NYC fans who are just as biased and moronic as yourself... Knick fans and heat fans have always hated each other so I could care less That doesn't speak for the majority

And let's be real you think anybody gives a **** whether you respect or not? Other people in this world will give credit to the Heat for all the hard work they put it in. So stop wasting your time and energy explaining why you don't think they deserve it... Because frankly there are a lot of people that do and could wipe their *** with your opinion

I find it hilarious how people switch their opinion. Before all you people were saying the heat won't win it anyway and these players don't compliment each other and their chemistry isn't good enough for a title.... They don't have a big man or a bench to get it done. Now they win it and it's "unfair" and they are too much of a super team, LMAO make up your damn minds!!

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 11:46 PM
I'm sorry that you came out from under your rock as soon as Lebron signed with the heat...then made a screen name to troll the NBA forum.

look out, got a bad *** here

bucketss
06-24-2012, 11:48 PM

LOL! maaaaan you aint bout that life:facepalm:

Bring The Heat
06-24-2012, 11:49 PM
Everyone mad and complaining isn't going to change the fact the Heat are the NBA Champions of 2012... Get use to it

Cromedome
06-24-2012, 11:51 PM
Who the **** do you think you're talking too?

bucketss
06-24-2012, 11:54 PM

come see me at flatbush do you know who you're talking to? don't be a groupie keep it movin shawty

justinnum1
06-24-2012, 11:54 PM

honestly, you seem like a young teen. quit hating and show some respect to the 2012 NBA champions

knicks4life33
06-25-2012, 12:12 AM
yo justinnnnnnnnnnnn

bucketss
06-25-2012, 12:13 AM
So you're fake.

I hear you.

fake what? i swear the distance is nothing im dead serious, im sure you enjoying your condo in Manhattan you probably can afford a ticket

rex.reyesiii
06-25-2012, 12:14 AM
Congrats to us and to our kababayan(his mother is Filipino/a) Coach SPO! ^_^

devilsheat25
06-25-2012, 12:17 AM
What in the world is going on in here?

Cromedome
06-25-2012, 12:20 AM
http://i.qkme.me/3560e2.jpg

I think we all get the point. You have a lot of queer looking pictures at your disposal and you believe everyone on here is an internet tough guy.

If you live in NYC....can I show you what an "internet tough guy" really looks like instead of fantasy pictures?

justinnum1
06-25-2012, 12:22 AM
Takes a real tool to make physical threats on a forum.

knicks4life33
06-25-2012, 12:22 AM
justinnnn what up

justinnum1
06-25-2012, 12:24 AM
justinnnn what up

Not much, watching wsop. 2012 NBA world champions. How u?

knicks4life33
06-25-2012, 12:24 AM
whats going on heere

knicks4life33
06-25-2012, 12:25 AM
i wanted congratulate you but you had to rub it in your self so you wont get the congrats now lol

justinnum1
06-25-2012, 12:27 AM
i wanted congratulate you but you had to rub it in your self so you wont get the congrats now lol

no worries bro. Im going to be enjoying this one for a while, got that championship parade tomorrow, probably will go if its not raining(got that tropical storm trolling us in the gulf)

Glen20
06-25-2012, 01:28 AM
:dance:

alistar
06-25-2012, 01:44 AM

Nope, I don't know you and couldn't give a less of a **** about you if you were living in the gutter. But I believe you, I'm sure your thrilled you got carmelo and his pass the ball twice to amare every other game rather than Lebron.

justinnum1
06-25-2012, 10:28 AM
^lmao

ryang
06-25-2012, 12:09 PM

a dork with a keypad.. do you live in south florida?? or new york??

KnickNyKnick
06-25-2012, 12:10 PM
lol funny thread. congrats again to the heat. people need to stop bashing each other here. so pointless. and the heat fans need to stop assuming that EVERYTHING said about their team is HATE. all i see is hater this hater that. oh. u merely mention LBJ? a heat fans comes by with a stop hating or umad. just stfu lol. do you really feel the need to keep defending the champs.

everyone has their opinion, that dosnt make it hate. leave the pretension ego mentality that rap/hiphop/bet taught you at the door. lol. no need to make PSD a platform for e-thugs. cause most of you would jump on your bed if you saw a mouse.

UMAD? j/k

ryang
06-25-2012, 12:11 PM
to bad you cant meet these tough guys..

ryang
06-25-2012, 12:13 PM
lol funny thread. congrats again to the heat. people need to stop bashing each other here. so pointless. and the heat fans need to stop assuming that EVERYTHING said about their team is HATE. all i see is hater this hater that. oh. u merely mention LBJ? a heat fans comes by with a stop hating or umad. just stfu lol. do you really feel the need to keep defending the champs.

everyone has their opinion, that dosnt make it hate. leave the pretension ego mentality that rap/hiphop/bet taught you at the door. lol. no need to make PSD a platform for e-thugs. cause most of you would jump on your bed if you saw a mouse.

UMAD? j/k

na id stomp the mouse out... but i agree with everything you said... no reason to argue with people who dislike the champs... there is always alot of people who dislike the champs..

knicks4life33
06-25-2012, 12:22 PM
cool story

eugene
06-25-2012, 12:26 PM
one of the most hated and the most questionable NBA championship team...

dnewguy
06-25-2012, 12:27 PM
http://www.nba.com/heat/multimedia/heatv_on_heatcom.html

ryang
06-25-2012, 12:28 PM
to who?? you and a handfull of other sour grapes... have fun with your questions... i guess next year youll say the same thing cause the heat are not done

justinnum1
06-25-2012, 12:38 PM
Sick ****ing celebration going on right now!!!!!

MTL_123
06-25-2012, 12:43 PM
book it people are gonna hate saying we over celebrated

knicks4life33
06-25-2012, 12:44 PM
you over celebrated lol

MTL_123
06-25-2012, 12:47 PM
^lmao

knicks4life33
06-25-2012, 12:48 PM
i was obviously joking

Rivera
06-25-2012, 12:49 PM
check out the streets...party in south beach at 1pm.....i love parties no matter how much i hate the heat....party party party lets all get wasted

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/par53214010150944634809.jpg/

MTL_123
06-25-2012, 12:55 PM
lol Mr Two Time

ghettosean
06-25-2012, 12:58 PM
Lebron bumps into you.

Flagrant on you.

That one play defined this whole series, i'm disgusted. Enjoy that asterisk lebron. This is why you'll never be Jordan or Kobe. They won this championship on flopping, overfavored calls after overfavored calls, rose and dwight going down, shortened season, and having to team up with two premier all-stars in their prime, what more could you ask for? Enjoy it though.
Come on man it's not like there were games that came down to 2 of the teams superstars holding the ball in the final seconds with the game on the line and one of them getting fouled multiple times that turned the tides of game 2.

Oh wait there was... LOL.

Yeah poorly called series and obvioulsly one sided in Miami's favor... Once I saw that I knew who was supposed to win this series. It's impossible to miss a call with 2 of the best players in the world going one on one with each other with the game on the line and seconds left in the game (all eyes are on that moment... impossible to miss) and there are more examples to choose from than that.

Miami won with help of Stern and friends... LOL.

Pathetic but it is what it is!

utl768
06-25-2012, 12:59 PM
lol @ eddy curry

utl768
06-25-2012, 01:00 PM
Come on man it's not like there were games that came down to 2 of the teams superstars holding the ball in the final seconds with the game on the line and one of them getting fouled multiple times that turned the tides of game 2.

Oh wait there was... LOL.

Yeah poorly called series and obvioulsly one sided in Miami's favor... Once I saw that I knew who was supposed to win this series. It's impossible to miss a call with 2 of the best players in the world going one on one with each other with the game on the line and seconds left in the game (all eyes are on that moment... impossible to miss) and there are more examples to choose from than that.

Miami won with help of Stern and friends... LOL.

Pathetic but it is what it is!

http://www.lovebabypictures.com/download/crying_baby1.jpg

ghettosean
06-25-2012, 01:02 PM
http://www.lovebabypictures.com/download/crying_baby1.jpg
I'm not angry dude but it is pathetic...

Like I said it is what it is.

Carry on with your condecending actions instead of using facts to debate my post.

How old are you by the way? My 10 year old nephew reacts like that in debates too ;)

utl768
06-25-2012, 01:04 PM
I'm not angry dude but it is pathetic...

Like I said it is what it is.

Carry on with your condecending actions instead of using facts to debate my post.

How old are you by the way? My 10 year old nephew reacts like that in debates too ;)

what about all the bad calls that went against the heat?

forgot about that one didnt ya?

ryang
06-25-2012, 01:05 PM
http://youtu.be/ST2yXNHYKAc

ghettosean
06-25-2012, 01:05 PM
what about all the bad calls that went against the heat?

forgot about that one didnt ya?
And your example is???

I stated one that is IMPOSSIBLE TO MISS BY THE REFS...

You can mention yours now :)

bucketss
06-25-2012, 01:06 PM
god those interviews are awkward and painfully boring someone get turiaf off the stage

ryang
that foul on durant in game 2 and it wasnt called but durant sould have fouled out when he charged battier... nobody debates with you cause your debate is ********.. think about it

justinnum1
oh **** juwan:laugh:

utl768
06-25-2012, 01:07 PM
And your example is???

durant shouldnt have even been in the game late in game 2 because he committed a 6th foul against battier

shoulda been a charge and a foul out

refs missed it

ryang
06-25-2012, 01:07 PM
And your example is???

he should have fouled out before lebron fouled him when he charged battier... your debate is ********.. conspiracy really?? what a joke and not worth anyones time... http://youtu.be/ST2yXNHYKAc

utl768
06-25-2012, 01:08 PM
he ould have fouled out before lebron fouled him... your debate is ********.. conspiracy really?? what a joke and not worth anyones time... http://youtu.be/ST2yXNHYKAc

i like debating these people

i find it humorous

ghettosean
06-25-2012, 01:09 PM
that foul on durant in game 2 and it wasnt called but durant sould have fouled out when he charged battier... nobody debates with you cause your debate is ********.. think about it
Yep all the calls on Durant were legit... My bad you are correct.

Very objective and well spoken!

The example you used was impossible to miss also like 2 of the best players in the world in the finals seconds going one on one... Much harder to miss the call your mentioning. Durant also got all the foul calls on him called correctly that got him in foul trouble also.

My bad your reasoning can't be denied :)

justinnum1
06-25-2012, 01:10 PM
What cant be denied is mimai is the 2012 NBA champions:dance:

utl768
06-25-2012, 01:11 PM

The example you used was impossible to miss also like 2 of the best players in the world in the finals seconds going one on one... Much harder to miss the call your mentioning. Durant also got all the foul calls on him called correctly that got him in foul trouble also.

all the foul calls on lebron though in the boston series were legit though right?

refs didnt miss any of those right?

ghettosean
06-25-2012, 01:12 PM
Anyone who's not a miami fan can speak up now cause the answers I'm getting seems very clouded by the love for there team.

I wouldn't mind a non biased opinion.

Good debating though guys.

One love :)

bucketss
And your example is???

game one was definitely on okc side, they shot lke 10 more ft's and every time a okc player drove it was a foul while bosh got hammered a few times no call, also refs helped okc get back into game 2 they got like 10 straight calls including that blocking foul on battier

also to me it looked like refs tried real hard to make this go 7 games okc was getting every call in the 1st q, i remember a play where lebron was hammered no call miami was shooting like 60% but somehow it was only a 5 point game? but refs can't stop three pointers so it didn't matter.

bucketss
Anyone who's not a miami fan can speak up now cause the answers I'm getting seems very clouded by the love for there team.

Good debating though guys.

One love :)

not a heat fan <---

also i can say the same thing you guys are "very clouded by your hate for miami" how is every single miami win somehow rigged? but their losses aren't and if the refs favor the other team i get sarcastic "rigged" comments by the haters?

ryang
06-25-2012, 01:13 PM

im not debating you... its not worth it.. you feel the refs handed us the title.. good for you.. opinions are like buttholes everyone has one... if you really beleive the refs handed it to us then you are not worth our time.. try watching the games.. the refs were bad but it wasnt one sided at all.. grow up and take it on the chin... NBA CHAMPS thanks miami thanks america thanks refs thanks stern you all played a big role...

mark1125
06-25-2012, 01:14 PM
Can't believe people are still crying about officiating. Haters and jock riders need to move on already.

ryang
06-25-2012, 01:15 PM

ghettosean
06-25-2012, 01:19 PM
im not debating you... its not worth it.. you feel the refs handed us the title.. good for you.. opinions are like buttholes everyone has one... if you really beleive the refs handed it to us then you are not worth our time.. try watching the games.. the refs were bad but it wasnt one sided at all.. grow up and take it on the chin... NBA CHAMPS thanks miami thanks america thanks refs thanks stern you all played a big role...
Sounds like you are when you respond to my post so it seems I am worth the time ;)

utl768
06-25-2012, 01:20 PM
Sounds like you are when you respond to my post so it seems I am worth the time ;)

you know what

i just went back and watched some highlights and your right the entire series was rigged

i cant believe i was duped like that by david stern

ryang
06-25-2012, 01:21 PM
worth a minute not a debate...

ryang
06-25-2012, 01:21 PM
you know what

i just went back and watched some highlights and your right the entire series was rigged

me 2.. mind blowing... dam i should take my champion gear back.. lmao

bucketss
06-25-2012, 01:24 PM
**** miami heat haters say: refs rigged it,lebron is on roids,they cheated,

MTL_123
06-25-2012, 01:24 PM
ahahahaahahahahahh wade trolling heat fans

justinnum1
06-25-2012, 01:30 PM
epic party going on!

bucketss
06-25-2012, 01:31 PM
lmafo at lebron,

utl768
06-25-2012, 01:38 PM
did james jones just announce his retirement?

koberulesall
06-25-2012, 01:39 PM
dont brag to much remember now it was only half a ring lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justinnum1
06-25-2012, 01:39 PM
did james jones just announce his retirement?

i dont think so

MTL_123
06-25-2012, 01:46 PM
i wish beasley was still on this team would have been funny seeing him smoking a blunt on stage right now lol

Badluck33
06-25-2012, 01:46 PM
i dont think so

Shouldn't u be at a parade and not some sports forum?

justinnum1
06-25-2012, 01:50 PM
that mix at the end was epic

dnewguy
06-25-2012, 01:54 PM
Chris Bosh and family arrives for Heat parade: http://notbillwalton.lockerdome.com/media/98542652

knicks4life33
06-25-2012, 02:07 PM

THIS!!!

If my team won a championship and a die hard fan pretty sure im over there and watching it and not on a forum talking about the parade play bye play. But heyyyyy

Cano4prez
06-25-2012, 02:10 PM
THIS!!!

If my team won a championship and a die hard fan pretty sure im over there and watching it and not on a forum talking about the parade play bye play. But heyyyyy

This is why you'll never be a mod :eyebrow:

Big Zo
06-25-2012, 02:15 PM
THIS!!!

Your team is not gonna win anything anytime soon, so don't worry. Lol

utl768
06-25-2012, 02:16 PM
THIS!!!

watching it on tv is 100x better imo

who wants to sit in all that traffic?

knicks4life33
06-25-2012, 02:16 PM
ive been at plenty of parades 1 few months ago the giants and the yankees and i havent been posting ive been there

justinnum1
06-25-2012, 02:18 PM
This is why you'll never be a mod :eyebrow:
Wait, that guy wants to be a mod? :facepalm: lmao

Your team is not gonna win anything anytime soon, so don't worry. Lol
exactly

watching it on tv is 100x better imo

who wants to sit in all that traffic?

for sure
i missed out on getting tickets and im not driving an hour down to miami to see them for 5 min drive past me. got to enjoy the celebration on my 50" kuro

knicks4life33
06-25-2012, 02:20 PM
real die hard fans are at the parade just saying

utl768
ive been at plenty of parades 1 few months ago the giants and the yankees and i havent been posting ive been there

its alot easier to go these type of events in ny because of the insanely great mass transit that ny has

in miami anytime anything like this happens you can bank on sitting in 3 hours traffic because

a. no one in florida knows how to drive
b. the cops here are horrible and cant direct traffic to save their lives
c. miami isnt safe (my biggest problem but some people can tolerate miami)

Hoopsadvocate

THIS!!!

Then again he probably has a job, mid term college exam (it is that time for summer) or family responsibilities you know like an adult? and doesn't have opportunity to physically be there.

Nice try at trolling though.

Big Zo
06-25-2012, 02:23 PM

Cool story. There's a community of people that are of a slightly different sexual preferance that love to go to parades to show their pride. Lol

knicks4life33
06-25-2012, 02:24 PM
not trying to troll just saying what i would do . Everyones got there preferences

Badluck33
06-25-2012, 02:25 PM
Then again he probably has a job, mid term college exam (it is that time for summer) or family responsibilities you know like an adult? and doesn't have opportunity to physically be there.

Nice try at trolling though.

with 36k posts in 2 years, I think its safe to say he has none of those....

justinnum1
06-25-2012, 02:27 PM
with 36k posts in 2 years, I think its safe to say he has none of those....

Having money and a job where i can work from my house is a beautiful thing.

Also, learn poker, you can make a lot of money if you are good at it.;)

nicegoing
06-25-2012, 02:28 PM
real die hard fans are at the parade just saying
Give me a break, get off your high horse.

JWO35
06-25-2012, 02:32 PM
Juwan Howard with those "hipster" glasses...he looked like a damn grandpa

Knick_Fever
06-25-2012, 02:50 PM
Having money and a job where i can work from my house is a beautiful thing.

Also, learn poker, you can make a lot of money if you are good at it.;)

No disrespect to you man but isn't "They Mad" an attempted but failed slogan for last year concerning Heat haters? I think you should try using something more original this time around.

On a side note, I think its a good thing to dislike the Heat because I simply believe the NBA would not be that interesting if there wasn't any hating on other teams especially the Heat. For me personally, I enjoy disliking Lebron and the Heat because it makes it enjoyable to root for the underdog. Which in turn is actually respecting Lebron for his greatness, which is indisputable.

justinnum1
06-25-2012, 02:57 PM
No disrespect to you man but isn't "They Mad" an attempted but failed slogan for last year concerning Heat haters? I think you should try using something more original this time around.

On a side note, I think its a good thing to dislike the Heat because I simply believe the NBA would not be that interesting if there wasn't any hating on other teams especially the Heat. For me personally, I enjoy disliking Lebron and the Heat because it makes it enjoyable to root for the underdog. Which in turn is actually respecting Lebron for his greatness, which is indisputable.

nah, they still mad. Have you read this thread and everyone crying that miami won?

DaBUU
06-25-2012, 03:15 PM
that parade was weak

Knick_Fever
06-25-2012, 03:18 PM
nah, they still mad. Have you read this thread and everyone crying that miami won?

Some, but yeah people will always be mad one way or the other. But they fail to realize what I realize- That the NBA is better now that Lebron won his first championship.

Lets go back to the series for a little bit, do you think OKC would've had a better chance if they doubled Wade instead of Lebron, kind of like Boston did?

justinnum1
06-25-2012, 03:20 PM
Some, but yeah people will always be mad one way or the other. But they fail to realize what I realize- That the NBA is better now that Lebron won his first championship.

Lets go back to the series for a little bit, do you think OKC would've had a better chance if they doubled Wade instead of Lebron, kind of like Boston did?

not with the way miami role players were playing. boston defense is light years better than okc was too

bigsams50
06-25-2012, 03:24 PM
Happy LeBron got his first ring. Since my Bobcats wont be contending for the foreseeable future, i will be rooting for Bron to get ring number 2 next year

Knick_Fever
06-25-2012, 03:43 PM
not with the way miami role players were playing. boston defense is light years better than okc was too

Yeah, thats true but Lebron is better passing out of the double team than Wade, and remember Wade is also 4 inches shorter than Lebron. Im just saying, maybe it wouldve helped, maybe extended the series. But at the end of the day, Lebron wouldve found a way regardless. He was locked in.

ghettosean
06-25-2012, 03:53 PM
you know what

Glad you see sense :)

Spurred1
06-25-2012, 05:49 PM
Don't like Wade, but I'm glad Lebron got his ring, if only to make analysts stop yakking away. Wasn't rooting for the Heat, but I was impressed at how the role players stepped up-Battier and Miller. Miller came alive at exactly the right time-despite moving like an 80 year old man, he played defense, rebounded, and made timely shots from the three point line. They played more like a team this year than last year. Congrats to the Heat....even Wade and the eternal cheerleader Turiaf.
I was incredibly disappointed in how ineffective Kendrick Perkins was on both ends of the court. Thunder's first time in the Finals-they looked so unsure. Good thing they are such a young team; they'll figure things out-Durant will win his ring eventually.

NY007
06-25-2012, 07:07 PM
As someone who has played and watched this game for 20 years, the NBA has become a joke. Miami winning a championship is a joke, not only are the players classless but so are the fans.. specially in here. I think anyone who knows the game and isn't a heat fan realizes they were handed the championship.

justinnum1
06-25-2012, 07:16 PM
As someone who has played and watched this game for 20 years, the NBA has become a joke. Miami winning a championship is a joke, not only are the players classless but so are the fans.. specially in here. I think anyone who knows the game and isn't a heat fan realizes they were handed the championship.

:)

SteBO
06-25-2012, 07:17 PM
At this point all you can is do is smile at rubbish like that, but you're better off just ignoring it. :)

beasted86
06-25-2012, 07:21 PM

bucketss
06-25-2012, 07:31 PM

how ironic....

bucketss <--- not a heat fan i probably know the game better than you,and i say you're another bitter knick fan

Big Zo
06-25-2012, 07:31 PM

And yet you keep watching, and will continue to watch. The Heat will continue to win, and I will continue to point and laugh. Isn't that awesome?

Glen20
06-25-2012, 07:40 PM

:dance: :win:
http://crackbillionair.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/leb2010.jpg

ryang
06-25-2012, 07:54 PM

and you my friend must be 15... the giants were handed a championship 2.. still makes me mad...:facepalm:

NY007
06-26-2012, 01:19 PM

and you my friend must be 15... the giants were handed a championship 2.. still makes me mad...:facepalm:

Hahahahaha quite the opposite dumb ***

NY007
06-26-2012, 01:21 PM

Try 26 married and have a house, good try though buddy

mjm07
06-26-2012, 01:34 PM

:silly:

:violin::crazy:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

"New York! Welcome To Another Decade Of Irrelevance"

;)

koreancabbage
06-26-2012, 01:39 PM

bitter to the end eh? you only want to see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear. If you were watching the game, OKC got outclassed in game 5. OKC played from behind all series long from the start. Calls are never to going to 50/50 so I don't get what you're getting at- not going to like calls were probably 60-40 or even 70-30 for the heat. The refs were in terrible positions to make calls and stuff- so yea, that part of the game needs to be mended a little more.

. OKC got more calls and free throws in the first half that elimination game but were still losing. If you watched Durant - he got his points very quietly and wasn't even aggressive on offense and defense. He let Miller and Battier go off in the series. point the finger at that guy. He score 20 something points himself but single handedly gave them back himself and cried like a little ***** when he lost- no flak for that.

and how is it a joke that they won? b/c they colluded into being on the same team and not give credit to the genius GM that Riley is to bring all three in? if were handed the championship this year, maybe they should have won last year no? rigged eh? so lets put a * next to Nowitzki's finals MVP and championship team cuz Stern wanted Nowitzki to win it all right?

I think you're an ignorant casual fan that casually watched basketball the last 20 years and finally got fed up cuz your Knicks tried to do the same thing but couldn't.

Chronz
06-26-2012, 01:48 PM
Try 26 married and have a house, good try though buddy
Nice, let me know if your ever interested in wife swapping.

NY007
06-26-2012, 03:14 PM
Nice, let me know if your ever interested in wife swapping.

:laugh: I might take you up on that on some days.

NY007
06-26-2012, 03:17 PM
:silly:

:violin::crazy:

"New York! Welcome To Another Decade Of Irrelevance"

;)

It's ok I'm a Giants and Yankee fan too so I'll live.

NY007
06-26-2012, 03:22 PM
And I'm done with the nba now, I'll watch the Knicks but that's it. Between the flopping and the way Lebron and the heat get treated compared to the rest of the league disgust me.

I'm not a bitter fan at all, we had no shot I realize that.

I just don't like Lebron, the heat and specially the fans on here. Gotta be the most classless fan base on psd of any team.. Yes even the Eagles

I would say 70 percent of you are bandwagon heat fans because before you got Lebron you were nowhere to be found on here, deny all you want Idc you know who you are.

justinnum1
06-26-2012, 03:25 PM
And I'm done with the nba now, I'll watch the Knicks but that's it. Between the flopping and the way Lebron and the heat get treated compared to the rest of the league disgust me.

I just don't like Lebron, the heat and specially the fans on here. Gotta be the most classless fan base on psd of any team.. Yes even the Eagles

Later (http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/2/2d/Trollface_HD.png/618px-Trollface_HD.png)

Slug3
06-26-2012, 03:28 PM

:cheers::cheers::cheers::win::jumpy::jumpy::dance2 ::dance2:

beasted86
06-26-2012, 03:32 PM

I would say 70 percent of you are bandwagon heat fans because before you got Lebron you were nowhere to be found on here, deny all you want Idc you know who you are.
Then don't watch....

Miami HEAT 2012 NBA Champions b****es!!!!!

:win::win:
:win::win::win:
:win::win::win::win:
:win: :win: :win: :win: :win:
:win: :win: :win: :win: :win: :win: :win:

Slug3
06-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Then don't watch....

bucketss
06-26-2012, 03:36 PM

so you're not done with the nba, last time i checked knicks were an nba team, and what if they make the finals? you just watched a whole season:facepalm:

koreancabbage
06-26-2012, 03:39 PM

actually I want to know how Miami fans are the most classless fanbase out there? there are some idiots out here but I don't think the entire fanbase is classless. sure i'm a bandwagon heat fan but because I like Bosh and Lebron as players (def not as people off the court)

Give me examples of how the PSD fanbase are "classless"

MJ got those types of calls and the way of the NBA refs, so its not the first time its happened in history- Kobe, Vince Carter, to name a few.

koreancabbage
06-26-2012, 03:39 PM
Then don't watch....

rofl nice

smiddy012
06-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Miami didn't need the refs "clutch" calls to win their Chip IMO. Did the refs increase the Heat's chances of winning the Celtics and OKC playoff series? Yes. Would the Heat likely have won a Chip even if the refs knew how to accurately ref Lebron and headshot's to the Heat's opposing players? Yes.

As an NBA fan I think it's a shame they got hand-me-outs from the refs, and honestly if I was a Miami fan it would upset me, because the Heat didn't need them to win it all. It's a joke how the game is reffed today compared to the 90s. If refs aren't sure about a call, or they miss it, the benefit of the doubt goes to the better team or player.

bucketss
06-26-2012, 03:43 PM
actually I want to know how Miami fans are the most classless fanbase out there? there are some idiots out here but I don't think the entire fanbase is classless. sure i'm a bandwagon heat fan but because I like Bosh and Lebron as players (def not as people off the court)

MJ got those types of calls and the way of the NBA refs, so its not the first time its happened in history- Kobe, Vince Carter, to name a few.

im also a raptor fan who supports the heat but not because of bosh:p i still don't respect the way he left, i was rooting for lebron to get his first chip people like skip bayless and all the haters made me a lebron fan, i remember actually enjoying miamis 8-9 start last season.

smiddy012
06-26-2012, 03:45 PM

You are stupid to say that, the idea that MJ got better treatment from the refs than other stars is a myth perpetrated by dumb *** children.

MJ had a career FTA/FGA of 0.358, which is miles below what today's stars get let alone what Barkley, Malone, & Robinson got.

ztilzer31
06-26-2012, 03:52 PM

The flagrant on Fisher was called for. He lowered his shoulder and drilled Lebron. The truth is if Lebron did that to Fisher he'd be in the 10th row. People are just dumb. Need a reason to hate Lebron so you blame the refs.

I've seen championships won by the refs and this wasn't one of them.

TylerSL
06-26-2012, 03:55 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9kpTvm6CYA

knicks4life33
06-26-2012, 04:08 PM
yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

koreancabbage
06-26-2012, 04:11 PM
You are stupid to say that, the idea that MJ got better treatment from the refs than other stars is a myth perpetrated by dumb *** children.

MJ had a career FTA/FGA of 0.358, which is miles below what today's stars get let alone what Barkley, Malone, & Robinson got.

of course he got better treatment. ROFL you'd be a fool to think he didn't get any favortism calls here and there. there was hand checking in the old NBA, so obviously those calls wouldn't get called. With the free throws that MJ got off in an age where hand checking was allowed- thats a lot of ****ing free throws

different rules different standards. def not LeBron James' fault when refs now are whistle heavy. If you hate James b/c of the standards he has in the NBA, then you're hating the wrong party- but of course, players are much easier to blame cuz they interact with fans the most.

shizzle09
06-26-2012, 04:19 PM

:cry::cry::cry:

smiddy012
06-26-2012, 05:05 PM
of course he got better treatment. ROFL you'd be a fool to think he didn't get any favortism calls here and there. there was hand checking in the old NBA, so obviously those calls wouldn't get called. With the free throws that MJ got off in an age where hand checking was allowed- thats a lot of ****ing free throws

different rules different standards. def not LeBron James' fault when refs now are whistle heavy. If you hate James b/c of the standards he has in the NBA, then you're hating the wrong party- but of course, players are much easier to blame cuz they interact with fans the most.

I made no mentioning of blaming Lebron MYSELF. Look at what I wrote, not what others wrote.

MJ getting comparable treatment by the refs as Lebron does is complete bull-****. It's a myth that uninformed posters like yourself make as an excuse for Lebron. There is no way Lebron gets better treatment by the refs than MJ did in your narrow-minded view, because that would degrade Lebron's greatness, making him less comparable to MJ. And as I already previously stated, which you overlooked, Lebron nor the Heat needed the preferential treatment to win the ring IMO. It's not Lebron's or the Heat's issue, it's the NBA, their refs, and the system I take issue with.

1991: 8.2 FTA
1992: 7.4 FTA
1993: 7.3 FTA
1996: 8.0 FTA
1997: 7.0 FTA
1998: 8.8 FTA (this was the only year of his career I thought he was getting a bit too much love from the refs)

Jordan has two seasons of 10+ FTA/g, both on 24+ FGA/g.

You realize his career FTA/FGA is about 0.358, right? That's WAY lower than what you see out of Kobe, Wade, Lebron, etc, etc. Kobe's career FTA/FGA, even accounting for his pre-05 seasons, is .395, and it would have been higher if he'd played his entire career in years from 04-05 onward. Wade's at .503, Lebron at .434, Melo at about .410.

Should I go on?

Anyone who complains that Jordan got too many calls is flat-out ignorant. There aren't many seasons where his raw FTA/g were that bad, and there are only two or three seasons where he got anything like the favorable treatment seen by stars today. He got to the line because, like someone such as Wade, he drove a lot. Only the rules were different and he had to drive and shoot a lot more to earn his trips to the line. It's pure BS when people complain that Jordan got more calls than anyone else. David Robinson, Karl Malone and Charles Barkley are all examples of guys that got roughly equivalent or noticeably more favorable treatment from the refs in terms of how often they went to the line. Barkley's at .554 FTA/FGA on his career, BTW, while Robinson and Malone are at .577 and .503.

Did someone want to go back and re-learn their NBA history before continuing?

Thanks.

And I have literally shown you this exact post before cabbage patch kid, yet you keep spewing the same garbage mantra. You are either too stupid to understand the numbers or too arrogant to accept the facts of the situation. The treatment Lebron receives from the refs is at a whole nother level compared to what MJ got.

ElChinoLatino
06-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Lebron is better than Kobe

ThePooH_1_
06-26-2012, 05:13 PM

How many rings does Lebron have compared to Kobe's 5? Oh yes, 1..

justinnum1
06-26-2012, 05:16 PM

So? This is not a discussion about rings. If it was robert horry would be better than kobe too.

ThePooH_1_
06-26-2012, 05:17 PM
So? This is not a discussion about rings. If it was robert horry would be better than kobe too.

Jep, but he should've add who is better RIGHT NOW, than it's Lebron no doubt ;)

smiddy012
06-26-2012, 05:19 PM

The sky is blue too!

koreancabbage
06-26-2012, 06:51 PM
I made no mentioning of blaming Lebron MYSELF. Look at what I wrote, not what others wrote.

MJ getting comparable treatment by the refs as Lebron does is complete bull-****. It's a myth that uninformed posters like yourself make as an excuse for Lebron. There is no way Lebron gets better treatment by the refs than MJ did in your narrow-minded view, because that would degrade Lebron's greatness, making him less comparable to MJ. And as I already previously stated, which you overlooked, Lebron nor the Heat needed the preferential treatment to win the ring IMO. It's not Lebron's or the Heat's issue, it's the NBA, their refs, and the system I take issue with.

And I have literally shown you this exact post before cabbage patch kid, yet you keep spewing the same garbage mantra. You are either too stupid to understand the numbers or too arrogant to accept the facts of the situation. The treatment Lebron receives from the refs is at a whole nother level compared to what MJ got.

first and foremost- i didn't know you posted something similar before Smiddy- when was it? Jesus Christ. If you are so upset with this little comment of "MJ gets those calls" then i'm lol-ing.

like I said, reason why fouls are up today, no hand-checking like back in the day. Jordan played in that time period. so yea- it was fair for everyone back then to hit each other with no calls and explains the lack of fta. much more contact goes in the paint when those bruising PFs like Barkley et al fight for position and such.

OBVIOUSLY its not comparable to the % of how many calls Lebron gets right now or wade himself but its also the superstar NON-CALLs (i.e. Lebron fouling Durant on that last play etc)

I'm not comparing the amount of calls i'm just saying star players gets star calls (or no calls) in some situations esp superstar players. benefit of the doubt some might say. you'd be fool to believe otherwise. Jordan got some of those for sure. not many but he got some.

Nothing compares to this day and age where the whistles keep blowing for certain players. i'm not comparing # of calls, i'm just comparing "superstar" calls

i'm also blaming the refs (like in my last post)

bucketss
06-26-2012, 07:03 PM

not much of an insult anymore :dance:

omdigga
06-26-2012, 07:07 PM
props to miami.. LBJ put on a show.

koreancabbage
06-26-2012, 07:17 PM
not much of an insult anymore :dance:

ROFL,

thats actually true.

you can start pointing them to Melo

Cromedome
06-26-2012, 08:44 PM
Lebron James and the Heat have ruined the NBA....and this forum.

R.I.P NBA

justinnum1
06-26-2012, 08:48 PM

R.I.P NBA

bucketss
06-26-2012, 08:55 PM

R.I.P NBA

as long as the knicks and lakers continue to be average (knicks are actually way below that lol) the league will be amazing for me

Cubby
06-26-2012, 09:08 PM

The constant trolling and "I'm better than you, please accept that as fact." attitude classifies them as classless. They ***** and moan when things don't go their way, but act cocky when something good happens. They make fun of people complaining about refs favoring the Heat, but complain about refs themselves the next day. It's easy to see, really.

devilsheat25
06-26-2012, 09:18 PM
The constant trolling and "I'm better than you, please accept that as fact." attitude classifies them as classless. They ***** and moan when things don't go their way, but act cocky when something good happens. They make fun of people complaining about refs favoring the Heat, but complain about refs themselves the next day. It's easy to see, really.

You can say that about every teams fans. on here. Especially all the legit teams.

justinnum1
06-26-2012, 09:21 PM

:violin:

ryang
06-26-2012, 09:24 PM
bulls fans... we won... i feel they missed alot of calls that should have went our way last year but dallas won and we didnt.. i didnt cry about it by the way... GO HEAT.. oh yea screw the bulls

koreancabbage
06-26-2012, 09:24 PM

That can be said about all Lakers/Knicks fans anyways.

its really baseless to say that its ONLY the Heat fans right?

same can be said about the haters as well, really. right?

trust me, they don't complain about the refs as much as the people hating on the heat do. These playoffs were a testament about that. every game, new thread about the refs from a non-Heat fan.

in the main forum, i don't see it as much maybe, do they do it other team's forums? i don't know. I don't see much trolling unless some antagonizes them to do so. I think trolling is a two way street.

Cubby
06-26-2012, 09:25 PM
You can say that about every teams fans. on here. Especially all the legit teams.

Absolutely. I live in LA. I see it with my friends who are Lakers fans, but they aren't like that on here. Most of them, at least. Almost every Heat fan I've come across has always tried to challenge another fan in some way and it's annoying. I'll admit, there are some good ones (love you, SteBo), but most are the ones I described.

Cubby
06-26-2012, 09:27 PM
bulls fans... we won... i feel they missed alot of calls that should have went our way last year but dallas won and we didnt.. i didnt cry about it by the way... GO HEAT.. oh yea screw the bulls

Exhibit A.

Glen20
06-26-2012, 09:27 PM
Exhibit A.

Cubby
06-26-2012, 09:30 PM
Hey. Calling out a fanbase, complaining about foul calls... fits my description pretty nicely.

Glen20
06-26-2012, 09:35 PM
Hey. Calling out a fanbase, complaining about foul calls... fits my description pretty nicely.

are you referring to yourself? :win:

Cubby
06-26-2012, 09:38 PM
are you referring to yourself? :win:

Now that I think about it... no. Just dishing it back.

Glen20
06-26-2012, 09:40 PM
Now that I think about it... no. Just dishing it back.

dish ahead

Cubby
06-26-2012, 09:41 PM
dish ahead

Already did.

ryang
06-26-2012, 09:41 PM
i see a rose wilting... laughing at you for complaining about the refs when it wasnt even your team (okc) isnt example a... just sayin... keep crying... i think the okc series was called like ******* but on both sides... we were the better team period... see you next year chicago

Glen20
06-26-2012, 09:43 PM
i see a rose wilting... laughing at you for complaining about the refs when it wasnt even your team (okc) isnt example a... just sayin... keep crying... i think the okc series was called like ******* but on both sides... we were the better team period... see you next year chicago

bro dw about him
he's just letting it out
the Heat won!!! :win:

Cubby
06-26-2012, 10:21 PM

Exhibit B.

You're representing the bad side of their fanbase. Congrats, bud.

Cubby
06-26-2012, 10:24 PM

Also, I call out ******** when I see it. I don't care if it's my team or not.

In addition, I can personally guarantee you that you don't win that Boston series if Bradley didn't get hurt. Same probably goes for the Rose injury, but disregard those things. You know why? Because serious injuries are hilarious!

justinnum1
06-26-2012, 10:33 PM

In addition, I can personally guarantee you that you don't win that Boston series if Bradley didn't get hurt. Same probably goes for the Rose injury, but disregard those things. You know why? Because serious injuries are hilarious!

And i can personally guarantee you no series goes past 5 games if bosh stayed healthy. see how that works:)

And a healthy bulls team was not winning more than 2 games off miami.

Cubby
06-26-2012, 10:40 PM
And i can personally guarantee you no series goes past 5 games if bosh stayed healthy. see how that works:)

And a healthy bulls team was not winning more than 2 games off miami.

Says the person who constantly hates and trolls the Bulls and downplays everything they do.

justinnum1
06-26-2012, 10:43 PM
Says the person who constantly hates and trolls the Bulls and downplays everything they do.

Thank you for confirming my thoughts.

bucketss
06-26-2012, 10:44 PM

and you can't say the same about bosh??

i like how you say you guarantee for the celts, but the bulls only get a "probably" are you saying the celts are better than the bulls or something?

justinnum1
06-26-2012, 10:47 PM

i like how you say you guarantee for the celts, but the bulls only get a "probably" are you saying the celts are better than the bulls or something?

the celtics have always been a bigger threat to miami than chicago. all miami has to do is stop rose as they showed in the ECF and the bulls are very beatable.

Miami has no answer for rondo or KG.

beasted86
06-26-2012, 10:48 PM

R.I.P NBA

Then don't watch.

:win: :win:
:win: :win: :win:
:win: :win: :win: :win:
:win: :win: :win: :win:
:win: :win: :win:
:win: :win:

Cubby
06-26-2012, 10:49 PM

Obviously, but with Bradley in the game, Wade isn't doing **** and KG normally shuts down a healthy Bosh. What is LeBron going to do on his own?

Cubby
06-26-2012, 10:49 PM
the celtics have always been a bigger threat to miami than chicago. all miami has to do is stop rose as they showed in the ECF and the bulls are very beatable.

Miami has no answer for rondo or KG.

My God, you're full of it.

justinnum1
06-26-2012, 10:53 PM
My God, you're full of it.

Your kidding yourself if you thought the bulls would give miami more trouble than boston.

boston defense is just as good as chicagos and boston has more than one offensive threat.

bucketss
06-26-2012, 10:58 PM
Obviously, but with Bradley in the game, Wade isn't doing **** and KG normally shuts down a healthy Bosh. What is LeBron going to do on his own?

if you watched the series they were doubling wade and garnett was basically coasting on defense because haslem and anthony weren't doing anything the little offense and rebounding and defense bosh provided was huge and wade won't do ****? ??? you complain about trolls than you throw that statement out there smh.

Cubby
06-26-2012, 11:01 PM
if you watched the series they were doubling wade and garnett was basically coasting on defense because haslem and anthony weren't doing anything the little offense and rebounding and defense bosh provided was huge and wade won't do ****? ??? you complain about trolls than you throw that statement out there smh.

With Bradley out of the game, Wade is able to freely drive to the lane. With Bosh in the game, KG has to stay on him and that prevents him from playing help defense. You saw the product of that in games 6 and 7. When Bosh is out, KG plays help defense. Thus, they won more often because they had an advantage.

ryang
06-26-2012, 11:04 PM

Your kidding right?? well then you represent the dumb side and bitter side of the bulls fanbase... bradley?? wow.. he was the key?? thats why they lost last year cause bradley wasnt locking down wade?? dumb and dumb.. and dont get me started on the bulls.. i can personally gurantee you that if rose was healthy you were far from a lock to win that series... I think we beat you last year 4-1 right?? If you really beleive the refs handed us the championship then i dont call you a fan i call you a bitter little child.. just say congrats and we will see you next year.. You get heat fans talkn out there ***** because you bait us into it.. have a nice offseason and i hope rose comes back healthy so we can play you fully healthy again.. i like our chances..

Cubby
06-26-2012, 11:04 PM
Your kidding yourself if you thought the bulls would give miami more trouble than boston.

boston defense is just as good as chicagos and boston has more than one offensive threat.

Any starter on Chicago is just as capable of going off offensively as Boston's players. Combine that with our far superior rebounding and we are a bigger threat than Boston. It's not simply just shut down Rose and you win. And you shut down Rose when he had two sprained ankles in the few weeks beforehand. Congrats. I gauruntee you he never plays that bad in the playoffs again.

Cubby
06-26-2012, 11:05 PM
you kidding right?? well then you represent the dumb side and bitter side of the bulls fanbase... bradley?? wow.. he was the key?? thats why they lost last year cause bradley wasnt locking down wade?? dumb and dumb.. and dont get me started on the bulls.. i can personally gurantee you that if rose was healthy you were far from a lock to win that series... I think we beat you last year 4-1 right?? If you really beleive the refs handed us the championship then i dont call you a fan i call you a bitter little child.. just say congrats and we will see you next year.. You get heat fans talkn out there ***** because you bait us into it.. have a nice offseason and i hope rose comes back healthy so we can play you fully healthy again.. i like our chances..

Learn English please, then we will talk. I'm not going to go through a headache just so I can read your post.

Cubby
06-26-2012, 11:07 PM
You know what? I'm done. Congrats on the championship. LeBron played out of his mind and deserved it, but please. Continue to disregard Chicago as a threat like always.

ryang
06-26-2012, 11:08 PM
With Bradley out of the game, Wade is able to freely drive to the lane. With Bosh in the game, KG has to stay on him and that prevents him from playing help defense. You saw the product of that in games 6 and 7. When Bosh is out, KG plays help defense. Thus, they won more often because they had an advantage.

bradley wasnt locking wade down in the PLAYOFFS.. pretty sure you saw the difference in us last year when it was the PLAYOFFS.. 3-1 bulls (reg season) 4 -1 heat (playoffs)... we beat the celtics last year 4-1... try and use facts not opinions.. bradley cant hold wade in the playoffs.. The thunder are 10 times better then the celtics and what happened? oh yea the refs :facepalm:.. the thunder are better then the bulls so not sure what your getting at

ryang
06-26-2012, 11:10 PM
You know what? I'm done. Congrats on the championship. LeBron played out of his mind and deserved it, but please. Continue to disregard Chicago as a threat like always.

oh i dont. i think if rose was healthy it would have gone 6 games min... i think the bulls are a great team and i definetly think they are better then the celtics but just cause rose went down doesnt mean we woulda lost to you... would you have a chance with rose healthy?? hell yea... but not a lock

bucketss
06-26-2012, 11:11 PM
Any starter on Chicago is just as capable of going off offensively as Boston's players. Combine that with our far superior rebounding and we are a bigger threat than Boston. It's not simply just shut down Rose and you win. And you shut down Rose when he had two sprained ankles in the few weeks beforehand. Congrats. I gauruntee you he never plays that bad in the playoffs again.

this guy is full of excuses, i agree rose won't play that bad again but you're just throwing out some insane dribble smh

bucketss
06-26-2012, 11:12 PM

you're the one guaranteeing miami loses so if im not mistaken you're the one not taking miami seriously as a threat.

superwill
06-26-2012, 11:12 PM
Congrats to Lebron,wade,and sweet back oh yeah and the referee's:p

TylerSL
06-26-2012, 11:13 PM
Learn English please, then we will talk. I'm not going to go through a headache just so I can read your post.

he was just exposing you for the child you are acting like. Because you're in here crying and trying to bait Heat fans because you are bitter they won. Thats what he was saying, and he is correct.

ryang
06-26-2012, 11:13 PM
so rose was hurt last year and he was again this year is what your sayin?? thats called injury prone and you should trade him or stop using it as an excuse

Cubby
06-26-2012, 11:17 PM
you're the one guaranteeing miami loses so if im not mistaken you're the one not taking miami seriously as a threat.

They just won it all. How the **** are they not a threat?

Cubby
06-26-2012, 11:18 PM
so rose was hurt last year and he was again this year is what your sayin?? thats called injury prone and you should trade him or stop using it as an excuse

He sprained his ankle in the Hawks series, yes.

ryang
06-26-2012, 11:18 PM
Why couldnt you read what I wrote?? Its english I promise... Next time Ill write clearly like this so you can read it...

TylerSL
06-26-2012, 11:20 PM
Why couldnt you read what I wrote?? Its english I promise... Next time Ill write clearly like this so you can read it...

He just didnt have anything to say against you calling him out about being a child, so he decided to personally attack you. Further proving that he is infact, just a child.

Cubby
06-26-2012, 11:21 PM
oh i dont. i think if rose was healthy it would have gone 6 games min... i think the bulls are a great team and i definetly think they are better then the celtics but just cause rose went down doesnt mean we woulda lost to you... would you have a chance with rose healthy?? hell yea... but not a lock

Never said it was a lock. I said probably. That's because I believe there was no way we got out rebounded again, there was no way Korver and CJ shot that bad again, and finally there was no way Rose played that bad again. If you combine those things, the series could go either way. Hell, if Rose shoots his normal percentage, that series goes seven. Nearly every game went down to the wire.

Ill21
06-26-2012, 11:22 PM
Damn Mia is still getting a lot of hate. I love how people are still trying to say the refs helped Miami win. No LeBron did, guy played out of his mind.

Cubby
He just didnt have anything to say against you calling him out about being a child, so he decided to personally attack you. Further proving that he is infact, just a child.

All the ellipses confused me is all.

Cubby
Damn Mia is still getting a lot of hate. I love how people are still trying to say the refs helped Miami win. No LeBron did, guy played out of his mind.

I never complained about the reffing. It was bad both ways.

TylerSL
06-26-2012, 11:24 PM
I never complained about the reffing. It was bad both ways.

then why are in here then? You havent had anything to say about the Heat other than complain about them winning and attacking the fan base. Thats all you have brought to this thread.

ryang
06-26-2012, 11:26 PM
Never said it was a lock. I said probably. That's because I believe there was no way we got out rebounded again, there was no way Korver and CJ shot that bad again, and finally there was no way Rose played that bad again. If you combine those things, the series could go either way. Hell, if Rose shoots his normal percentage, that series goes seven. Nearly every game went down to the wire.

What are you really saying?? The bulls choked?? Sorry I cant apologize for that.. Saying there is no way they all play that bad again is the same as saying we got lucky.. Sorry thats total b.s... We outplayed you and were the better defensive team.. You are correct on the down to the wire part but its the playoffs.. Isnt that how its supposed to be?? Dude you lost to us last year and then the basketball gods took rose away.. Sorry not our fault..

Do you really beleive that it would have been different this year?? If so thats good it means your a bulls fan but it doesnt mean youd win...

bucketss
06-26-2012, 11:27 PM
He sprained his ankle in the Hawks series, yes.

so i guess wade playing through a knee injury all playoffs should be brought up:facepalm:

TylerSL
06-26-2012, 11:29 PM
Lets go back-to-back baby :win: