PDA

View Full Version : Orl/phi/chi

YouAreSoWrong
06-21-2012, 01:05 PM
ok so i read in a thread that Dwight Howard wants out before the draft...i think it was a yahoo source...dont know how valid...but I find this deal extremely interesting...

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=82xblpr

Reasons why I think this could pan out is because for the Magic, they stay compeitive...if they resign Jameer, a lineup of Jameer/Iggy/Deng/Thad is very balanced, shows veteran leadership, but not too old, and no one REALLY kills their cap. for a starting lineup its balanced, can hit the 3, defend, and could have some solid team chemistry.

Reasons for the Bulls is obvious...they get the best center in the game...if they have pieces/role players/young talent to play alongside D Rose and Dwight, let alone Boozer...this team automatically looks like a true #1 contender against heat and thunder for years...also, a player like Dwight takes a wholllle lot off of the Bulls shoulders when D Rose is hurt.

Reasons sixers do it...they need a backup pg, need to improve 3 pt shooting, and are looking for a center they can rely on, especially one with defense. Iggy and Thad are very good players that can play a big role for a team with surrounding talent. I could see the magic team basically turning into the sixers-esque type where the sixers could then have Jrue, Evan, Noah to build on and go after a 3 or 4 in the draft at 15.

Even if the Bulls or Sixers would have to include draft picks, I still think both sides would do this deal.

Thoughts?

D12 fan
06-21-2012, 02:39 PM
That trade sucks for the Magic,if we trade Dwight I wan't either young talent,lottery picks,or a superstar in return.Your trade offers none of that.Sorry but we could do better than Iggy/Deng/Young,that team would put us in the middle of the pack,we need to be either a contender or rebuild mode and get in the lottery.

joeyc77
06-21-2012, 03:05 PM
Also, why would the Magic want 3 players that basically play the same position? Thad is a PF but undersized...neither Iggy or Deng can play 2?

The Bulls have offered Noah and Deng before and been turned down from what I understand. But if the Magic were forced to expcet either:

Iggy, Thad, Deng' or Deng and Noah....they would choose Deng and Noah.

yaswaggin
06-22-2012, 10:56 PM
Horrible trade for everyone but the bulls

Shkelqim
06-23-2012, 12:45 AM
I know i don't ****ing want Noah or Redick or Duhon. Worst trade ever stop making trades