PDA

View Full Version : King James Knockout

Underdogz∞
06-21-2012, 05:14 AM
It just hit me! I know why people never hated on Jordan like they do Lebron.

Not the decison.

Its because Jordan was known to whoop a mofo ***!

I think thats the issue here Lebron needs to knock one guy out
like when we got game 5 won at the end.

Somebody "tough" like Perkins just foul him real hard when he gets mad Lebron just one punch KOs him!

Sure he'll take some heat (no pun intended) but I bet fans and players will give him some damn respect after that.

Am I right?

PackinHeat
06-21-2012, 06:09 AM
Huh, didn't that responsibility usually to Charles Oakley and later Rodman? (To enforce/knock m0fos out who were disrespecting Jordan)

JC_
06-21-2012, 06:10 AM
It just hit me! I know why people never hated on Jordan like they do Lebron.

Not the decison.

Its because Jordan was known to whoop a mofo ***!

I think thats the issue here Lebron needs to knock one guy out
like when we got game 5 won at the end.

Somebody "tough" like Perkins just foul him real hard when he gets mad Lebron just one punch KOs him!

Sure he'll take some heat (no pun intended) but I bet fans and players will give him some damn respect after that.

Am I right?

lol no. Any non-basketball play like that from Lebron will hurt his image big time. He just needs to keep doing what he's doing and let his play do the talking. Yes, there are **** loads of haters but they aren't going to stop hating just because he acted like a fighter for a day.

PackinHeat
06-21-2012, 06:18 AM
Not gonna lie, I'd love to see him lay out Perk. But it shouldn't happen for Brons images sake.

Also, Bron could totally take out Durant. Lanky m0f0

heatfan03
06-21-2012, 07:35 AM
Not gonna lie, I'd love to see him lay out Perk. But it shouldn't happen for Brons images sake.

Also, Bron could totally take out Durant. Lanky m0f0

start curry, tackle ibaka on the tip = much better lmao

flashwade03
06-21-2012, 07:36 AM
how about just win multiple titles ? isnt that enough for him to be respected ?
and dont get suspended ..

heatfan03
06-21-2012, 07:42 AM
Lebron is a class act on the court as far as his atitude against other players, but he continues to receive hate regardless, the rest of the world seems to forget some of the things he does are what we ask of role models in the sports. giving up money to win and valuing winning more, having an atitude on the court resulting in very little fights or technicals at all. and focusing on winning and only winning. Lebron is not bothered by the lack of respect he receives anymore, one of the biggest changes since last year and I believe he will gain respect from a title but lets face it, he has recognized the only respect he needs is from himself , family and teammates which he already has. He wants to win and thats all that matters

MadBomber
06-21-2012, 10:49 AM
how about just win multiple titles ? isnt that enough for him to be respected ?
and dont get suspended ..

+1...true dat! Winning always does the talking for you.

Underdogz∞
06-21-2012, 04:42 PM
Huh, didn't that responsibility usually to Charles Oakley and later Rodman? (To enforce/knock m0fos out who were disrespecting Jordan)

Jordan rumor was he would meet guys in parking lot and beat em up.

Jemikz9Clutch
06-22-2012, 03:39 AM
Jordan rumor was he would meet guys in parking lot and beat em up.

another "right in my childhood" for me. he was my hero back then but knowing this and other stuffs about him, it changes the way i see him. now i only like him as mj the bball player.

Underdogz∞
06-23-2012, 05:24 AM
another "right in my childhood" for me. he was my hero back then but knowing this and other stuffs about him, it changes the way i see him. now i only like him as mj the bball player.

Yea man that Space Jam MJ definitely aint real lol.

Anyway WE WON!!!!!!! So glad didnt have to go through another entire season and playoffs. Next season is going to be far less stressful! :clap:

I guess Lebron got his knockout afterall just in a different way!

We did it man. NBA "where amazing happens"