PDA

View Full Version : Leg Cramps?

JesusWears24
06-21-2012, 12:45 AM
So after a couple leg cramps everyone is going to say he deserves a ring? If any of you losers watched the game you would have seen the heat.. Lebron especially get every call they desired. Durant was fouled at the end of game 2... he would have tied the game. I saw multiple times wade went up and lost the ball and Durant was called with the foul. Its a disgrace to the NBA, how this team needs the refs to barely get by. Jordan, Magic, Wilt, Kareem, Bird... never had this kind of support. How are you going to say "lets give him props"... For what? I could score 40 points when the refs are constantly calling fouls on my opponents. Westbrook was robbed of so many foul calls. Its a travesty that Lebrat is going to win this year. This isnt the NBA anymore. I feel like its the Harlem globetrotters. Every team that faces Lebron is supposed to lose and everyone will do anything to make that happen. Once the true players retire this league is done.:facepalm:

mvb815
06-21-2012, 12:47 AM
gotta love kobe fans complaining about other teams getting too many calls

Fnom11
06-21-2012, 12:48 AM
So after a couple leg cramps everyone is going to say he deserves a ring? If any of you losers watched the game you would have seen the heat.. Lebron especially get every call they desired. Durant was fouled at the end of game 2... he would have tied the game. I saw multiple times wade went up and lost the ball and Durant was called with the foul. Its a disgrace to the NBA, how this team needs the refs to barely get by. Jordan, Magic, Wilt, Kareem, Bird... never had this kind of support. How are you going to say "lets give him props"... For what? I could score 40 points when the refs are constantly calling fouls on my opponents. Westbrook was robbed of so many foul calls. Its a travesty that Lebrat is going to win this year. This isnt the NBA anymore. I feel like its the Harlem globetrotters. Every team that faces Lebron is supposed to lose and everyone will do anything to make that happen. Once the true players retire this league is done.:facepalm:

Lol.

DaSeba5
06-21-2012, 12:49 AM
Quality thread.

Raps08-09 Champ
06-21-2012, 12:52 AM
Jesus wears Brian Scalabrine's number?

CHANGO
06-21-2012, 12:54 AM
Another one! Take sit!

Yanks All Day
06-21-2012, 01:01 AM
1) Game 2's final play: Ref was in no position to see the foul. At any point. Can't call something you don't see.

2) Durant can't play defense, hence all his fouls. It's really easy to see the foul discrepancy if you actually watch the games. LeBron is attacking the rim against a spread out OKC defense, making him impossible to guard 1 on 1. He has to be fouled. Durant is taking long, contested jumpers.

3) A Lakers fan complaining about another team getting calls is 1000% pure comedy. I'm not even talking about the blatantly obvious ones (2002 Western Conference Finals). Kobe took nearly the same amount of FTs per game as LeBron did this year ( 7.8 to 8.1) and Kobe is a jump shooter now. Touching a Laker is inexcusable.

4) By far the best player in the world is about to get his 1st ring. In all likelihood, it won't be his last. So I'd get used to seeing LeBron succeed, because you're watching one of the all time greats hit his peak. Enjoy.

rickshaw
06-21-2012, 01:15 AM
http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/funny-gifs-and-zordons-gonna-zord.gif

naps
06-21-2012, 01:21 AM
Yeah, NBA is rigged starting this year but not before when one franchise have had 16 titles and 5 of last 10.

Another Kobephile seems to have hard time accepting greatness. Look a this username...Kids these days...SMH.

PurpleJesus
06-21-2012, 01:21 AM

lololololololololol....you are a Kobe fan. Do I really have to explain to you the irony of this thread?

naps
06-21-2012, 01:22 AM
http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/funny-gifs-and-zordons-gonna-zord.gif

My sig is better :p

raiderposting
06-21-2012, 01:26 AM
they get calls, he left miami, he said 8 rings, he's a douche, he wasn't hurt, the league is rigged, keep it coming just know that lebron is very close to getting his ring.

JesusWears24
06-21-2012, 01:27 AM
The ref was behind durant u idiot.... i am a kobe fan so what. He didnt need stern and the refs to win 5.. Did you read that correctly... 5. way more than your lovers going to get.

felixng2012
06-21-2012, 01:28 AM
Lol Lakers fan complaining about rigged games. 2002 Lakers vs Kings robbery at its finest. The officiating was 10x worse. Shaq and Kobe shouldn't have even gotten one 3 peat. They were saved by the refs.

AllBall
06-21-2012, 01:30 AM
5 star thread. Would read again.

PurpleJesus
06-21-2012, 01:32 AM
i am a kobe fan so what. He didnt need stern and the refs to win 5.. Did you read that correctly... 5. way more than your lovers going to get.

the irony is almost unbareable...you understand, that Kobe is the master at getting phantom calls right?

croce_99
06-21-2012, 01:34 AM
This thread is clearly a baiting thread.