PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne Wades Ex Wife Attempts To Abduct His Children

Fresno
06-20-2012, 01:51 AM
A rep for the Cook County Sheriff's Office released a statement saying, "Siohvaughn Funches-Wade was charged with two counts of attempted child abduction, two counts of unlawful visitation interference and one count of resisting arrest."

Funches-Wade's bond was set at $10,000 ... which she posted. She's set to appear in court again in August.

Wade -- who's currently in the middle of the NBA Finals -- has been at war with his ex ever since they divorced back in 2010. Wade was awarded primary custody of their two boys ... and Siohvaughn has visitation rights ... but she's clearly not happy with the current arrangement.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/19/dwyane-wades-ex-wife-siohvaughn-funches-wade-arrested-mug-shot/

Wow. This is kinda sad.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 01:56 AM
she is a crazy *****

greg_ory_2005
06-20-2012, 02:05 AM
I guess this is why Wade has custody. He's not a crazy *****.

TylerSL
06-20-2012, 02:22 AM
wow, it is sad. I understand its hard for her to not be able to live with her children, but she has to understand that Wade has custody for a reason. And she cant pull things like this, cuz she could lose her right to even be able to see her kids.

MetroMan
06-20-2012, 08:07 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/19/dwyane-wades-ex-wife-siohvaughn-funches-wade-arrested-mug-shot/

TMZ has obtained the mug shot taken of Dwyane Wade's ex-wife ... moments after she was arrested this weekend for allegedly attempting to abduct the former couple's two children.

A rep for the Cook County Sheriff's Office released a statement saying, "Siohvaughn Funches-Wade was charged with two counts of attempted child abduction, two counts of unlawful visitation interference and one count of resisting arrest."

Funches-Wade's bond was set at $10,000 ... which she posted. She's set to appear in court again in August.

Wade -- who's currently in the middle of the NBA Finals -- has been at war with his ex ever since they divorced back in 2010. Wade was awarded primary custody of their two boys ... and Siohvaughn has visitation rights ... but she's clearly not happy with the current arrangement.

The financial details of their divorce are not yet finalized -- and in recent court docs, Wade said his ex has been using the children as "the proverbial pawns in this contentious dissolution of marriage action."

Wade wants the judge to suspend Siohvaughn's visitation rights because of the incident that led to her arrest.

Wade and the Miami Heat are set to square off against the Oklahoma City Thunder in just a few hours.

feel bad for wade

TylerSL
06-20-2012, 08:10 PM
I understand its hard for the mother not being able to live with her children, but she has to relize Wade has custody for a reason. And she cant do things like this, cuz she lose her right to see her children for good.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 08:13 PM
crazy *****

kenzo400
06-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Usually the woman gets custody. I wonder what she did to get that taken away from her. As far as i know it was Wade who cheated on her, that shouldn't have helped his defense lol

b@llhog24
06-20-2012, 08:16 PM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=731592

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 08:18 PM
Usually the woman gets custody. I wonder what she did to get that taken away from her. As far as i know it was Wade who cheated on her, that shouldn't have helped his defense lol

she had mental problems and she had a habit of screwing wade on his visitation times.

kenzo400
06-20-2012, 08:19 PM
she had mental problems and she had a habit of screwing wade on his visitation times.

There must have been a couple of serious incidents though. Usually it is veery difficult for the father to get custody.

utl768
06-20-2012, 08:22 PM
she has to really be a nutjob for a judge to award wade who is away alot during the season (41 road games) full custody

YungDaSensai
06-20-2012, 08:23 PM
Watch your back D Wade this ***** is crazy, I can see her doing harm to him in the future or someone close to him.

naps
06-20-2012, 08:34 PM
I feel bad for the kids. Who doesn't wanna stay with both parents. She lost her right to see her children for a reason which must be a very strong one because usually mothers get the custody. If she is able to see them now somehow she needs to maintain the rules of how long she can have them for. But too bad she's a crazy ****!!

GoPacers33
06-20-2012, 08:38 PM
That **** cray

GiantsSwaGG
06-20-2012, 08:49 PM
She should of swal***ed

jrm2054
06-20-2012, 08:51 PM
wow she is insane

Arch Stanton
06-21-2012, 12:02 AM
Another Heat player with drama.

rex.reyesiii
06-21-2012, 12:19 AM
Hope DWade's not distracted by this alot...

kjoke
06-21-2012, 12:29 AM
Wade said his ex has been using the children as "the proverbial pawns in this contentious dissolution of marriage action."

Yeah, I doubt Wade created that sentence.

naps
06-21-2012, 12:38 AM
Another Heat player with drama.

:facepalm:

How's that a drama? You get fun out of serious family issues, don't you? Oh I see your avatar. Makes sense now why you mention Heat here :rolleyes:

Arch Stanton
06-21-2012, 01:10 AM
:facepalm:

How's that a drama? You get fun out of serious family issues, don't you? Oh I see your avatar. Makes sense now why you mention Heat here :rolleyes:

What did I say that was offensive? How does my avatar have anything to do with it? Explain to me how it's not drama?

iam brett favre
06-21-2012, 01:13 AM
Does she at least look good with make up on?

Arch Stanton
06-21-2012, 01:16 AM
Does she at least look good with make up on?

I'm sure she'll be new to basketball wives with Matt Barnes.

popo85
06-21-2012, 01:16 AM
There was a rumor he gave her an STD.

Arch Stanton
06-21-2012, 01:18 AM
Yeah, I doubt Wade created that sentence.

Your comment cracks me up. But so true. Windhorst consistently cleans up LeBrons verbiage.

ChitownBears22
06-21-2012, 01:21 AM
There was a rumor he gave her an STD.

There was a rumor that Kobe raped someone. Don't throw stones.

metsfan4ever
06-21-2012, 01:23 AM
She kinda looked like that girl Shar Jackson. U know the girl who was sprung off of that white guy who was britney spears ex lol

popo85
06-21-2012, 03:07 AM
There was a rumor that Kobe raped someone. Don't throw stones.

:facepalm: Relax

njnets
06-21-2012, 08:01 AM
The fact that a judge gave him custody when he is on the road a good amount of the year shows how crazy she is.

STRIKERC
06-21-2012, 08:37 AM
The question you lot should be asking is whether she was crazy when DWade married her in college or she suddenly lost her sanity after Wade cheated and dropped her?
Obviously something has turned this woman into what she is now so i'd be very careful with the name calling.
A word of advise, seek the half that has not been told. D. Wade obviously has the benefit of the mass media to tell his side of the story.

daleja424
06-21-2012, 09:15 AM
The question you lot should be asking is whether she was crazy when DWade married her in college or she suddenly lost her sanity after Wade cheated and dropped her?
Obviously something has turned this woman into what she is now so i'd be very careful with the name calling.
A word of advise, seek the half that has not been told. D. Wade obviously has the benefit of the mass media to tell his side of the story.

no offense... but the courts have no stake in the disagreement and they have sided with Wade time and time again. And now the lady tried to kidnap the children...sounds real stable...

mrs rose
06-21-2012, 10:22 AM
how are we feeling sorry for wade. I watched an interview of his ex wife and she was REAL about the situation. She said when shaq arrived wade changed, he no longer was a good husband, and father but in the streets of miami with groupies.. She isnt the only one with this same story remember when it came out about wade sex parties and drug use. she also said she became in the streets as well.. and they were both wrong..... Gabby union is a known nba groupie remember her and JASON KIDD.. Thats why his wife went "crazy" as well.. You got to remember his ex wife was there when there was 0 MONEY, WHEN HIS MOM WAS ON DRUGS, AND HIS DAD WAS ABUSIVE TO HIM, WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO GET KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL FOR HIS GRADES. i do believe wade has changed look at him on the court. Since when has wade been like this when he first came to miami. She mentioned they lost GOD in their marriage, and that the money and the fame ruined them.. and i do believe that. I think because he has money his face is being saved and she is being drugged in the mud

KnickNyKnick
06-21-2012, 10:23 AM
okc put her up to this

mrs rose
06-21-2012, 10:28 AM

i agree 100% remember in his first season and all the way up to 07. she watched his son zaire, with no issues...

she supported him when everyone else TURNED the other way i just think its sad what the media is doing to her

mrs rose
06-21-2012, 10:32 AM
no offense... but the courts have no stake in the disagreement and they have sided with Wade time and time again. And now the lady tried to kidnap the children...sounds real stable...

she didnt "kidnap" the kids .. she had the kids and wade knew it... she didnt return them on time, and not to mention if u read the WHOLE story she had to be sent to the hospital for an issue.. and that was why she didnt return them

daleja424
06-21-2012, 10:34 AM
We got it Mrs. Rose.

B/c she was loyal to him when he had nothing she is now entitled to break the law and abduct his children... righhhtttt....

Get real. I appreciate that she was his young love. I appreciate that she supported him in the past. I really truely do.

But that does not allow her to break the law and be a vindictive ***** now...

Honestly, thats like saying I used to be a police officer so now I am allowed to be a murderer. I was good in the past, so now I am allowed to commit whatever crimes I want. :eyebrow:

daleja424
06-21-2012, 10:39 AM
she didnt "kidnap" the kids .. she had the kids and wade knew it... she didnt return them on time, and not to mention if u read the WHOLE story she had to be sent to the hospital for an issue.. and that was why she didnt return them

Maybe YOU should read the whole story... She had an asthma attack AFTER all of this went down...

Records show Funches-Wade was taken to the hospital after the incident on Saturday, telling officers she was experiencing shortness of breath and thought she was having an asthma attack.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57456824-504083/siohvaughn-funches-wade-ex-wife-of-nba-star-dwyane-wade-arrested-for-attempted-child-abduction-police-say/

mrs rose
06-21-2012, 10:43 AM
We got it Mrs. Rose.

B/c she was loyal to him when he had nothing she is now entitled to break the law and abduct his children... righhhtttt....

Get real. I appreciate that she was his young love. I appreciate that she supported him in the past. I really truely do.

But that does not allow her to break the law and be a vindictive ***** now...

Honestly, thats like saying I used to be a police officer so now I am allowed to be a murderer. I was good in the past, so now I am allowed to commit whatever crimes I want. :eyebrow:

But how do you truly know what you are reading is real. You know me im a huge fan of dwyane. But common sense shows me two things One he has money and she doesnt, being the media will protect him more than her. You read these stories and it paints a picture of the good dad who has the crazy ex wife and i DONT BUY IT.

This woman has to do with the fact her kids are no longer hers, that this trick gabby who is a known nba shone with her husband. I even read that shaq said wade is with multiple women ie LAUREN LONDON and gabby knows but she doesnt care, as long as dwyane comes back to her in the end.

Dwyane has changed on the court he is no longer the humble player that got here. he is crying to the refs, and did u hear him yell mario mutha#$%#@ chalmers. these are signs that not all what the MEDIA is protraying is true.

Give it time the truth will come out.. and i know it isnt the BS that is being spinned right now

mrs rose
06-21-2012, 10:45 AM
I have both of these people in prayer.. Especially dwyane in the end he will pay for he has done to this woman. not saying she is innocent, but COME ON...... You cant be that starstruck to not see whats really going on here...

daleja424
06-21-2012, 10:47 AM
Wade has changed a lot... but what the hell does that have to do with his ex violating the terms of her already limited visitation rights?

You are mixing two completely unrelated things. You are letting your dislike for the new wade cloud your judgement.

You honestly came into this thread about Wade's ex getting arrested for attempted child abduction and are talking about Gaby Union, his on court antics, etc....

None of that has anything to do with this topic.

If you want to start a "Wade is a bastard" thread... enjoy... but don't try to put his exwife's criminal behavior on him.

mrs rose
06-21-2012, 10:53 AM
Wade has changed a lot... but what the hell does that have to do with his ex violating the terms of her already limited visitation rights?

You are mixing two completely unrelated things. You are letting your dislike for the new wade cloud your judgement.

You honestly came into this thread about Wade's ex getting arrested for attempted child abduction and are talking about Gaby Union, his on court antics, etc....

None of that has anything to do with this topic.

If you want to start a "Wade is a bastard" thread... enjoy... but don't try to put his exwife's criminal behavior on him.

whoa...
listen it all ties into each other, who sends their kids mom to jail???? Im sure there is more to this we DONT know. And i use the example because from this STORY you can get that wade is the great father with the crazy wife. And from what i hear his wife has indeed moved on, is now a minister.. and just got her law degree. But NONE of that is in this story.. ask yourself WHY?

I for one know the media wont print the whole story... just the things to make wade look like the good guy.

this guy has done a 360 degree turnaround in the wrong direction if u cant see that.. lord have mercy

daleja424
06-21-2012, 11:03 AM
whoa...
listen it all ties into each other, who sends their kids mom to jail???? Im sure there is more to this we DONT know. And i use the example because from this STORY you can get that wade is the great father with the crazy wife. And from what i hear his wife has indeed moved on, is now a minister.. and just got her law degree. But NONE of that is in this story.. ask yourself WHY?

I for one know the media wont print the whole story... just the things to make wade look like the good guy.

this guy has done a 360 degree turnaround in the wrong direction if u cant see that.. lord have mercy

lmao... you honestly sound like a woman scorned.

You arent interested in the whole story anymore than the media you are attacking are.

you claim that the media is just trying to portray wade as the good guy with a crazy wife.

well you are doing the EXACT SAME THING. You are trying to potray his wife as a poor misunderstood minister and the evil dwyane wade is out to get her. Do you even listen to yourself?

Ask yourself this question real quickly... which headline would sell more papers... "Dwyane Wade is a good father" or "Dwyane Wade's darkest and juiciest secrets"

Get real. We live in a culture that eats the dirty gossip alive. If there was serious dirt... the media would be doing the opposite of covering it up...

daleja424
06-21-2012, 11:04 AM
Has Wade changed a lot? Yes.

Has he changed for the worse? Yes.

Does that have anything to do with his wife being a criminal? HELL NO

mrs rose
06-21-2012, 11:06 AM

You arent interested in the whole story anymore than the media you are attacking are.

you claim that the media is just trying to portray wade as the good guy with a crazy wife.

well you are doing the EXACT SAME THING. You are trying to potray his wife as a poor misunderstood minister and the evil dwyane wade is out to get her. Do you even listen to yourself?

Ask yourself this question real quickly... which headline would sell more papers... "Dwyane Wade is a good father" or "Dwyane Wade's darkest and juiciest secrets"

Get real. We live in a culture that eats the dirty gossip alive. If there was serious dirt... the media would be doing the opposite of covering it up...

lol,
far from scorned but i have something that is lost in todays world COMMON SENSE. And i actually mentioned her wrong doings as well. But some of you guys worship these players when we shouldnt worship anyone.

Its like before kobe rape case, before tiger's affairs, and mj gambling problems..

These men are human, and they make mistakes. i still cheer for dwyane but i have to admit what i see.

And that example is insane, the person with the money will get more of the face time.. not a woman who was just known as the wife of a famous basketball player.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
06-21-2012, 11:12 AM
There must have been a couple of serious incidents though. Usually it is veery difficult for the father to get custody.

Yea, He's paid & she's crazy.

xxplayerxx23
06-21-2012, 11:52 AM
Its obviously Westbrook in a wig.

fadedmario
06-21-2012, 01:03 PM
**** that *****

theLgndKllr35
06-21-2012, 01:16 PM

Where's the giant buzzer when you need one.

The media sells popularity and has nothing to do with good/bad/sad whatever. If Wade hits the game winning three in Game 7, you can guarantee the papers aren't going to pick that point and time to stir something up because people are going to disagree with your paper. The media doesn't like to disagree, it doesn't gain interest. It agrees with bad people being bad, and good people being good. If there's some controversy or lack of interest in the subject, then you see the dirt sheet, because it's easier for people to believe the bad than it is the good.

I'm with Rose on this one. It's far more likely Wade changed her than she just went psycho. Bad things happen to good people in this world far more often than we'd like to realize.

mrs rose
06-21-2012, 05:01 PM
Where's the giant buzzer when you need one.

The media sells popularity and has nothing to do with good/bad/sad whatever. If Wade hits the game winning three in Game 7, you can guarantee the papers aren't going to pick that point and time to stir something up because people are going to disagree with your paper. The media doesn't like to disagree, it doesn't gain interest. It agrees with bad people being bad, and good people being good. If there's some controversy or lack of interest in the subject, then you see the dirt sheet, because it's easier for people to believe the bad than it is the good.

I'm with Rose on this one. It's far more likely Wade changed her than she just went psycho. Bad things happen to good people in this world far more often than we'd like to realize.

Exactly,
I just dont believe the hype, wade for the most part is painted the golden boy in miami everyone who lives there knows this. However i have many friends who seen wade in the clubs of miami getting "loose" when he should have been with his wife and his son. This woman isnt perfect, and i say she should just leave this alone and go on with her life. But at the end im not her, i dont have kids with this man.. WE DONT KNOW THE TRUE STORY TO THIS, only the parties involved but it isnt by surprise that wade is being protryed as the good ole boy in this. we forget he moved gabby in his condo while STILL MARRIED to the former mrs wade.