Thunder get-Gasol,Gortat

Lakers get-Ibaka,Childress

ssnsocalfan
06-20-2012, 07:05 PM
Haha as a Laker fan

TrueFan420
06-21-2012, 07:04 PM
Haha as a Laker fan

Your location says where championships are made... does that mean your in David Strens office?

sunsfan88
06-21-2012, 07:27 PM
Your location says where championships are made... does that mean your in David Strens office?

:clap:

thephoenixson28
06-22-2012, 02:23 PM
Haha as a Laker fan

What? Lakers get a solid PF, and Cap relief. Maybe can sign Dwill and have a lineup of

Pg.Williams
Sg.Kobe
Sf.Artest
PF.Ibaka
C.Bynum

Your crazy

ssnsocalfan
06-22-2012, 04:47 PM
Same solid PF that got out played by Battier, no thanks....unless you giving LA picks?

Showtime Steve
06-23-2012, 04:28 PM
ha ha

frenchie
06-25-2012, 09:11 AM
What? Lakers get a solid PF, and Cap relief. Maybe can sign Dwill and have a lineup of

Pg.Williams
Sg.Kobe
Sf.Artest
PF.Ibaka
C.Bynum

Your crazy

and thunder gets gortat and gasol and loose ibaka, harden and perkins...how do you think we can thought it's a serious thread :rolleyes:

King41
06-25-2012, 10:06 AM

nice ! ;)

thephoenixson28
06-25-2012, 12:29 PM
and thunder gets gortat and gasol and loose ibaka, harden and perkins...how do you think we can thought it's a serious thread :rolleyes:

Gasol is a better all around player than Ibaka. You guys get rid of Perkins contract. Gortat>Perkins. If you want we can add Nash.

frenchie
06-26-2012, 06:22 AM
really ? lol
ibaka has a lot upside...gasol hasn't
i'm ok with perk contract
imo perkins>Gortat (basketball is not just stat, perk brings much more than point, rebound or block...but people who haven't him in the team, in the locker room can't understand that. Just heard what garnett, rondo and C's said about him when he was traded, you'll maybe understand that perk is far more important in a team than gortat !

oh...you forgot to say that we loose Harden, 6th man of the year, second best SG in West (Bryant told this) ...
so loosing one of our rising star, our playmaker (harden), the best defensive PF in the league (Ibaka) and our denfensive anchor and locker room/ mental leader (perk) for gortat and gasol....please....this is not serious.

I want to trade deaquan cook for bradley beal but this is impossible. Sometimes, you guys forgot to stay realistic.

thephoenixson28
06-26-2012, 02:22 PM
really ? lol
ibaka has a lot upside...gasol hasn't
i'm ok with perk contract
imo perkins>Gortat (basketball is not just stat, perk brings much more than point, rebound or block...but people who haven't him in the team, in the locker room can't understand that. Just heard what garnett, rondo and C's said about him when he was traded, you'll maybe understand that perk is far more important in a team than gortat !

oh...you forgot to say that we loose Harden, 6th man of the year, second best SG in West (Bryant told this) ...
so loosing one of our rising star, our playmaker (harden), the best defensive PF in the league (Ibaka) and our denfensive anchor and locker room/ mental leader (perk) for gortat and gasol....please....this is not serious.

I want to trade deaquan cook for bradley beal but this is impossible. Sometimes, you guys forgot to stay realistic. You want something realistic. In 1 year harden becomes a restricted free agent. Which a team will offer him the max. I know harden said he wants to be with the thunder, but money talks. It's either Harden or Ibaka. Perkins is the most overrated Center in the NBA. People thinks he brings toughness cuz he walks around with that stupid look on his face. Ibaka is young yes,but all he is good for is rebounding,Dunks, and blocking shots. Thats why he was exposed against Miami. If I was a thunder fan I would rather keep Harden. But seeing you already have a #1 and # 2 option. They just might keep Ibaka. But with this trade IMO gives not only Experience, but size too. Ps. I wouldn't even trade Gortat for Perkins straight up.

frenchie
06-27-2012, 07:36 AM
you don't understand the franchise...but no problems.
Harden will stay here, be sure of that.

he wants to win, that's it and that's all ! that's not the first time he said he wants to commit with the team. Because i think you don't know, i'll tell you the story of brooks-harden conversation last summer. Brooks asked him "what do you expect next year ?" asking that he was thinking harden will say "be a starter" but instead, James answered him : "winnning. i want to do anything for the team to help this team to win. That's the only thing i care".

So we'll speak of that in 1 year (before...because he'll get prolongation before deadline) but Harden will be playing in OKC for the next few years. Sorry for you, i understand that you want to persuade yourself that he can ba available but he won't.
About you thought on ibaka...if we have to choose, we'll keep harden and not ibaka, be sure of that.

sunsfan88
06-27-2012, 09:02 AM
Harden is 22 years old....he hasn't got his big contract that all star players get. There's no way he takes a cheaper deal to stay with OKC while leaving millions on the table. This is probably gonna be as high a value as Harden will ever have so he'll definitely look to cash in.

I know he said winning is what's most important but of course he's going to say that for his public image. He wants Presti to choose him over Ibaka when it comes to handing out max contracts.

At the end of the day though I think Presti will pick Ibaka over Harden cause Ibaka's the only good defensive big man OKC has since Perkins is just a fat slob.

Btw I do agree that this trade is awful and no way should OKC look to move both Ibaka and Harden after they were just 3 wins away from a title. But I disagree that Harden will stay in OKC in the long term.

frenchie
06-27-2012, 09:16 AM
ok you'll see !

the fact is about my story that it's not harden who spoke about it....it's Brooks !
and this is a difference. You'll see that harden will take "less" money. That means 9-13M$ which is big money...

sunsfan88
06-27-2012, 09:23 AM
Well if it's Brooks who talked about it, then of course it doesn't mean a thing! He probably hopes that Harden stays so he said it.

And you said that Bryant said Harden is the second best SG in the West....do you have a link for this? Assuming you meant Kobe Bryant not any other "Bryant" I tried looking it up and couldn't find it.

frenchie
06-27-2012, 11:43 AM
ok you're right...Harden will only look at money and Suns will get him
if it can make you happy :D

it was patrick bryant...lol
Kobe just said that harden was a di.ck head. He said that Perk was the most overrated big, the worst low post defender in the league, te worst help side defender and that it was easy to play against him. You're right man, you've got the truth

GO HARDEN WITH THE SUNS
:clap::facepalm:

sunsfan88
06-28-2012, 08:19 AM
it was patrick bryant

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/16880_o.gif