PDA

View Full Version : So 3 nhl players mocked lebron on game 4 on twitter

knicks4life33
06-20-2012, 04:44 PM
http://www.iamagm.com/news/2012/06/20/so.three.nhl.players.mocked.lebron.james.twitter.d uring.game.4

On the verge of winning his first NBA championship, Heat superstar LeBron James still can't get any love. At the end of Game 4, LeBron suffered through some terrible cramps in his legs forcing him to miss a few minutes of the action. At one point, LeBron did return to the game and hit a huge three-pointer that helped seal the victory for the Heat. Three NHL players were not all that impressed with the performance.

Alex Goligoski is a defensemen for the Dallas Stars. Nick Bonino just finished his rookie season with the Anaheim Ducks. Blake Wheeler is a pretty decent right winger for the Winnipeg Jets.
[H/T: TerezOwens.com]
According to

:

Alex Goligoski

@gollygoose33

what a gutsy performance by lebron #not
19 Jun 12

Retweet
Favorite

Nick Bonino

@NickBonino

We get it Lebron, it doesn't hurt when you're running around but it looks unbearable when the cameras are close up during the timeouts.
19 Jun 12

Retweet
Favorite

Blake Wheeler

@BiggieFunke

I wonder what kind of face LeBron would make if he took a slapper off the laces?
19 Jun 12

Retweet
Favorite

yanksrock
06-20-2012, 04:48 PM
Idiots

RLundi
We get it, hockey guys are tough. It's a shame no one cares enough to watch.

knicks4life33
ha ha i think this is first time i watched hockey in 18 years

Swashcuff
06-20-2012, 04:49 PM
who?

I mean seriously... who?

celtNYpatsHeels
06-20-2012, 04:50 PM
I think Hockey sucks, but this is pretty awesome

Cant say Ive heard of any of them though

Slade123
06-20-2012, 04:50 PM
When was he running around after he got the cramp? He was limping around after it.

yaswaggin
06-20-2012, 04:51 PM
What's hockey?

BranWingss
06-20-2012, 04:53 PM
Cool. NBA, NFL, fans and non-fans mock LeBron every single day for whatever stupid reason. It shouldn't be a surprise that NHL/hockey players have jumped in on this.

Don't make this a NHL vs NBA thing. Pointless.

BKLYNpigeon
06-20-2012, 04:53 PM
Lebron Faked / Milked those injuries. he wanted to have his fake Willis Reed moment and rise up to the occasion. or maybe wanted to act injured so he wouldnt have to play the last 2 minutes.

Lebron is Fake, Iv seen it too many times.

knicks4life33
06-20-2012, 04:55 PM
Lebron Faked / Milked those injuries. he wanted to have his fake Willis Reed moment and rise up to the occasion. or maybe wanted to act injured so he wouldnt have to play the last 2 minutes.

lol lol

Jay16
They still play Hockey ? When does the season start ?
nuff said

yaswaggin

Wanna know something not fake? Yo breath.

All the Lebron hate you spit out every minute causes extremely bad breath

BigBlueCrew
06-20-2012, 04:56 PM
D12fan get those bastids!

knicks4life33
06-20-2012, 04:57 PM
Wanna know something not fake? Yo breath.

All the Lebron hate you spit out every minute causes extremely bad breath

hey hey cut it out guys theres kids posting on this lol

Sadds The Gr8
06-20-2012, 04:59 PM
Agree with those nhl players.

Swashcuff
06-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Cool. NBA, NFL, fans and non-fans mock LeBron every single day for whatever stupid reason. It shouldn't be a surprise that NHL/hockey players have jumped in on this.

Don't make this a NHL vs NBA thing. Pointless.

The moment @BiggieFunke said

I wonder what kind of face LeBron would make if he took a slapper off the laces?

It was made an NHL vs NBA thing.They are implying that an NBA player such as LeBron wouldn't be able to handle himself in a sport such as hockey if that's the way he reacted over cramping up.

Illa215
NHL >> NBA.

We just saw an 8 seed take the cup over a 7 seed, thats why the NHL is so much better than the NBA. Who is actually surprised that the finals are Heat and Thunder? We knew it was coming the past 6 months. Soooo exciting. Lol if only the NBA would have a semblance of parity.

gotoHcarolina52
Obligatory:

Cool story, bro.

knicks4life33
06-20-2012, 05:02 PM
[QUOTE=Saddler The Gr8;22592397]Agree with those nhl players.[WH

what up saddlerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ThunderousDemon
Oh my god!!!! How could they do that!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

jericho
Idk but I saw the same thing this guys saw on d he couldn't do anything at all but on offense he was fine

akesh99
06-20-2012, 05:03 PM
Ya Bron definitely over exaggerated those leg cramps. I mean after all, they were just LEG CRAMPS!! He was definitely looking for something to amp up the crowd even more. I will tell you this though, cramps or no cramps, that 3 he hit was CLUTCH! Ps- GO OKC!

yaswaggin
NHL >> NBA.

We just saw an 8 seed take the cup over a 7 seed, thats why the NHL is so much better than the NBA. Who is actually surprised that the finals are Heat and Thunder? We knew it was coming the past 6 months. Soooo exciting. Lol if only the NBA would have a semblance of parity.

That's why everyone was riding the spurs bandwagon

BS

Illa215

It was made an NHL vs NBA thing.They are implying that an NBA player such as LeBron wouldn't be able to handle himself in a sport such as hockey if that's the way he reacted over cramping up.

It's so true though. If an NBA player draws blood due to a laceration, he's ruled out for multiple games. If an NHL player takes a slap shot to the face, he misses a period and comes back out with 15 stitches.

gbrl
06-20-2012, 05:04 PM

this

cali72888
06-20-2012, 05:04 PM
Everything they said is true. LeBron was acting like a dramatic little girl. He wanted to Do his Jordan impersonation and rise up to the occasion....to bad LeBron will always be a joke in about 75% of people minds.

yaswaggin
06-20-2012, 05:05 PM

It's so true though. If an NBA player draws blood due to a laceration, he's ruled out for multiple games. If an NHL player takes a slap shot to the face, he misses a period and comes back out with 15 stitches.

That makes hockey better?

Hockey is a snooze fest, plus it's hard to follow on tv due to pace

Swashcuff
06-20-2012, 05:06 PM

And if an MMA fighter joined the NHL fights wouldn't last 3 seconds. I can care if its true or not its pointless. Its a different sport entirely.

BigBlueCrew
Ya Bron definitely over exaggerated those leg cramps. I mean after all, they were just LEG CRAMPS!! He was definitely looking for something to amp up the crowd even more. I will tell you this though, cramps or no cramps, that 3 he hit was CLUTCH! Ps- GO OKC!

I think the funniest one was when DWade was down on the floor with "back pain" or injury, whatever you wanna call it. ABC cuts to commercial for like 10 minutes or so. Then suddenly he is back in the game VOILA, no nothing, no pain no repercussions. Like nothing ever happened. Now thats drama for you.

YungDaSensai
Hockey?? Is that a sport?

Illa215

BS

I was riding the **** out of the Spurs bandwagon. They were a team based on defense that shared the ball and let their play do the talking. I would actually give half a **** if they were still playing.

dhopisthename
06-20-2012, 05:07 PM
I don't care how tough you are, if you get leg cramps you can't walk

yaswaggin
06-20-2012, 05:07 PM

And if an MMA fighter joined the NHL fights wouldn't last 3 seconds. I can care if its true or not its pointless. Its a different sport entirely.

True dat. Then you have a lot of dirty play in hockey and players like Sidney Crosby afraid to take someone on while delivering cheap shots all game

cubbies7177
06-20-2012, 05:08 PM
LOLOLOL look at the lebron fans just immediately come to his defense...

hockey is a much tougher sport.. they could have tweeted the same stuff about any american sport outside of football and MMA. i think their point, and it is fair, is that if it were hockey, it would be unacceptable to sit out with a ***** injury like that...

can't wait for the "YOU'VE NEVER HAD LEG CRAMPS BEFORE.. I'M REALLY GOOD AT BASKETBALL AND GOT RECRUITED FOR COLLEGE AND HAD LEG CRAMPS ONCE. IT WAS HORRIBLE AND I COULDNT MOVE".... (was so funny when people were trying to make it seem like the T on tyson wasn't a flop... YOU'VE NEVER BEEN HIT IN THE BACK BEFORE LIKE ME AND LEBRON HAVE.. hahahaha)

yaswaggin
06-20-2012, 05:10 PM

BS

I was riding the **** out of the Spurs bandwagon. They were a team based on defense that shared the ball and let their play do the talking. I would actually give half a **** if they were still playing.

Exactly my point, thunder weren't the favs to come out of the west, the sours were

cali72888
06-20-2012, 05:12 PM
Everything they said is true. LeBron was acting like a dramatic little girl. He wanted to Do his Jordan impersonation and rise up to the occasion....to bad LeBron will always be a joke in about 75% of people minds.

RLundi
06-20-2012, 05:12 PM

95% of statistics are made up on the spot ... see what I did there?

If LeBron was faking and just wanted to pull a Willis or Jordan, don't you think he would've came back into the game at the end when he was needed like Paul Pierce??

yaswaggin
06-20-2012, 05:13 PM
So many Internet tough guys in this thread

Illa215
06-20-2012, 05:15 PM
Exactly my point, thunder weren't the favs to come out of the west, the sours were

Just admit it, parity is exciting in sports and the NBA has very little parity. Who wants to watch a sport where we know with almost certainty who's going to win? That is why the NFL, MLB, and the NHL are taking over the tv's of the majority of America.

Basketball is a great, exciting sport. But the NBA is truly doing it's best to harm that image.

natelpete
06-20-2012, 05:17 PM

An MMA fighter wouldn't stand a chance on skates.

Love hockey, played it my entire life but I can't stand to watch it on TV. Their opinions matter about as much as the good people here on PSD.

mvb815
06-20-2012, 05:18 PM
pretty sure if lebron wanted to play hero he would have played the last 55 seconds???? i don't understand heat hater logic here. he wanted to have his hero moment so he sits out the time to shine?

any excuse to hate lebron right?

Ebbs
06-20-2012, 05:19 PM
lol I semi know hockey none of those guys compare to LeBron lol

310Casper
06-20-2012, 05:20 PM
We get it Lebron, it doesn't hurt when you're running around but it looks unbearable when the cameras are close up during the timeouts.

This is too true and obvious. Lebron wanted to copy the paul pierce wheelchair wwf comeback incident and make it memorable.

For a guy that texts people with "Yo, its King James", it doesnt surprise me.

Corey
06-20-2012, 05:20 PM
So many Internet tough guys in this thread

Would you expect any different?

yaswaggin
06-20-2012, 05:21 PM

Just admit it, parity is exciting in sports and the NBA has very little parity. Who wants to watch a sport where we know with almost certainty who's going to win? That is why the NFL, MLB, and the NHL are taking over the tv's of the majority of America.

Basketball is a great, exciting sport. But the NBA is truly doing it's best to harm that image.

NHL barely gets any tv coverage besides in the playoffs.

MLB and NBA get almost similar coverage and NFL is on a whole other level

Oh btw MLB also has very little parity, if you don't have money or tank for a lot of years you can't even compete

Ditto for nba except that it's a lot easier to rebuild and then compete than in MLB where the players you draft could take 4 years before even reaching the bigs

natelpete
06-20-2012, 05:24 PM
It's going to be awesome around here when Lebron finally gets a ring

jasondrobinson
06-20-2012, 05:27 PM
LOLOLOL look at the lebron fans just immediately come to his defense...

hockey is a much tougher sport.. they could have tweeted the same stuff about any american sport outside of football and MMA. i think their point, and it is fair, is that if it were hockey, it would be unacceptable to sit out with a ***** injury like that...

can't wait for the "YOU'VE NEVER HAD LEG CRAMPS BEFORE.. I'M REALLY GOOD AT BASKETBALL AND GOT RECRUITED FOR COLLEGE AND HAD LEG CRAMPS ONCE. IT WAS HORRIBLE AND I COULDNT MOVE".... (was so funny when people were trying to make it seem like the T on tyson wasn't a flop... YOU'VE NEVER BEEN HIT IN THE BACK BEFORE LIKE ME AND LEBRON HAVE.. hahahaha)

yes! :clap:

LongIslandIcedZ
06-20-2012, 05:29 PM
While I am slowly becoming a bigger hockey fan than basketball fan, these guys are wrong. Lebron is the closest thing to a robot alive today. The guy is literally never hurt, so if he sits out the last minute of a finals game, you can bet your *** he is actually hurt.

utl768
06-20-2012, 05:46 PM
lebron makes more money in a nano second then these guys will collectively make in their lives

BranWingss
06-20-2012, 05:51 PM

You're always going to have people like that though. Nobody's going to take a slapshot to the face and keep going. For all we know, LeBron played hockey growing up, but decided on the NBA. Does that make him a *****?

Actually MMA and hockey are my two favourite sports. I'd take a hockey player in the fight the majority of the time. There's a big difference from fighting in a ring/cage, a streetfight, and on skates. A lot of it is balance. It's not just a straight up fight. A lot of jersey grabbing, short punches, etc.

lebron makes more money in a nano second then these guys will collectively make in their lives

Point? Doesn't mean basketball players are better than hockey players. This callout from Wheeler and company is pretty pathetic though. Let's not act like a lot of PSD hasn't made worse comments for stupid reasons. Both sports take a lot of skill and effort. A lot of blood, sweat and tears is the old sayin'. It goes both ways.

theheatles
06-20-2012, 05:52 PM
add em to the list of the jealous haters

Big Zo
06-20-2012, 05:54 PM
Oh my God! And did you hear what Marten Dubious Dubleeeeh said??? Or how about Vladimir zsgonaviv???

knicks4life33
06-20-2012, 05:57 PM
Would you expect any different?

yes i do

xxplayerxx23
06-20-2012, 06:06 PM
I thought the same until he didnt come in the game. I thought he was faking but then I knew he was for real when he didnt come back. Hockey players are very tough, but they should shut up

GeekInThePink
06-20-2012, 06:10 PM
Reading some comments on this thread make me sick to my stomach. For all of the people insulting hockey and saying "who watches hockey", **** you guys. A lot of people love hockey and just because three hockey players insulted LeBron James doesn't give you any right to call Hockey a stupid sport. I am a huge basketball and hockey fan, and It just grinds my gears. You can call be butthurt or whatever you'd like, but Hockey is a great sport.

j-bay
06-20-2012, 06:11 PM
I mean i can understand why. In hockey, if you get injured in the playoffs(Unless its a major concussion) you stop acting like a baby, and you tough it out for the rest of the playoffs, then you go to a doctor once its over.

Knowledge
06-20-2012, 06:13 PM
I remember a couple of months ago, spike eskin (sports radio host in philly), was on the air asking about why it seems hockey fans hate/belittle the nba every chance they get while nba fans don't care about hockey. It was a generalization, but it seems so true.

This situation involved players, but under the notion that people who like the nhl have something against basketball players. And for the record I'm a nba fan, but I also root for and watch the flyers. I don't keep up with the rest of the league though.

DeRaptor95
06-20-2012, 06:31 PM
Hockey players mad they dont get the same money NBA players get

dodie53
06-20-2012, 07:00 PM
wtf?

Blitzbolt
06-20-2012, 07:00 PM
What is Hockey?

j-bay
06-20-2012, 07:02 PM
Hockey players mad they dont get the same money NBA players get

Alex Ovechkin

j-bay
06-20-2012, 07:03 PM
Ovechkin has a contract of 13 years, 124 million dollars
http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=3190712

Swashcuff
06-20-2012, 07:07 PM
Ovechkin has a contract of 13 years, 124 million dollars
http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=3190712

With endorsements and salaries taken into consideration how much does the average NHL player make as compared to the average NBA player?

j-bay
06-20-2012, 07:17 PM
With endorsements and salaries taken into consideration how much does the average NHL player make as compared to the average NBA player?

I mean usually for an offensive player its all about the goal or point totals, so guys who get 20 points would be in the 1-2 million dollar range 40 points 3-4 million dollars, 60 point players can get in the area of 6-7 million dollars 80 points can get you 8-9 mill a year, while players in the 100 point range get 10-or more a year. With Ovechkin he scored 32 goals that season and they were only half way done with the season. Ovechkin's contract expires after that He finished the season with 65 goals. So they signed him us at mid-season

8kobe24
06-20-2012, 07:18 PM
I don't know about y'all but I don't cry and look like a WWE wrestler tapping out when I get cramps stretched stretched out. Now if he pulled a hamy then that's a different story.

StinkEye
06-20-2012, 07:20 PM
I'm not a big hockey guy, but hockey and the NHL is pretty awesome. Too bad these guys are idiots and don't know ****. Hockey players are tough, but I can remember whooping these guys playing basketball in high school gym class, and whenever they decide to come down and join the runs in University pick up ball. The guys don't seem quite as tough without their pads and skates on. Either way, this is childish. These guys are mere ants compared to LeBron.

j-bay
06-20-2012, 07:20 PM

I mean i don't think NHL endorsements are bigger the NBA endorsements I was just responding to the person that NHL players don't make as much as the NBA the highest NBA contract is/used to be lewis with 116 mill

dalton749
06-20-2012, 07:34 PM
hes the best in his sport wtf do they do besides not play in the stanley cup final. joke

statquo
06-20-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm not a big hockey guy, but hockey and the NHL is pretty awesome. Too bad these guys are idiots and don't know ****. Hockey players are tough, but I can remember whooping these guys playing basketball in high school gym class, and whenever they decide to come down and join the runs in University pick up ball. The guys don't seem quite as tough without their pads and skates on. Either way, this is childish. These guys are mere ants compared to LeBron.

And then they came back and crushed you in floor hockey in high school gym class.

Hoopin&Swoopin
06-20-2012, 08:48 PM
add em to the list of the jealous haters

Do you really think that the all of the people who dislike LeBron feel this way because they are jealous? Just think about that for a second.

loublue22
06-20-2012, 08:52 PM

AHAHA are you serious? Hockey ratings are pathetic, NOWHERE NEAR baseball or especially the NBA

NHL irrelevant in America

ChitownBears22
06-20-2012, 08:58 PM
Wasn't hockey created so men had something to do during the Canadian winter, instead of inbreeding.

NYSPORTSALLDAY
06-20-2012, 09:01 PM

THIS THIS THIS. Lebron and Wade are both drama queens. I love how he can play after he needed to be carried off the court. Too many times I've seen him down on all fours like he's actually hurt but then hes right back out there.

StinkEye
06-20-2012, 09:02 PM
And then they came back and crushed you in floor hockey in high school gym class.

lol hardly. Ice hockey they could, but I can hardly skate. Basketball players are far superior athletes IMO

jon32
06-20-2012, 09:04 PM
Wasn't hockey created so men had something to do during the Canadian winter, instead of inbreeding.

sais the guy from the country were beastiality and marrying your own cousin is legal. dumbass lol

ChitownBears22
06-20-2012, 09:05 PM
sais the guy from the country were beastiality and marrying your own cousin is legal. dumbass lol

I dont condone or participate in it. But the majority of Canada condones hockey for some reason.

jon32
06-20-2012, 09:06 PM
I dont get the big deal.........do ppl seriously think NBA players are tough ? i love basketball but its a joke how much they cry over getting a band aid.

jon32
06-20-2012, 09:10 PM
I dont condone or participate in it. But the majority of Canada condones hockey for some reason.

haha so ? just because americans dont dominate the sport then its a bruital sport? get over yourself man.

SeoulBeatz
06-20-2012, 09:13 PM
hmmm, well they have a bit of a point since hockey requires a lot more toughness than bball.

But I don't think Lebron cares what these folk have to say, he's busy winning a chip ;)

Sixerlover
06-20-2012, 09:15 PM
For the life of me I don't understand why Hockey players / fans hate the NBA so much?

JasonJohnHorn
06-20-2012, 09:15 PM

lol... true true.

Funny thing is, if any of those 'tough guys' saw a guy the size of LBJ in an alley, they would turn and run as fast as they could

I'm a Heat hater and even I think this $#!T is childish. He's playing hurt, what more can you ask of a guy.

ChitownBears22
06-20-2012, 09:18 PM
haha so ? just because americans dont dominate the sport then its a bruital sport? get over yourself man.

We don't dominate because we find it to be a relatively stupid sport. We only watch it because we like to watch canadians bleed.

the_jon
06-20-2012, 09:25 PM
For the life of me I don't understand why Hockey players / fans hate the NBA so much?
Obviously they like it if they were watching the game?

TFleury14
06-20-2012, 09:48 PM
lol... true true.

Funny thing is, if any of those 'tough guys' saw a guy the size of LBJ in an alley, they would turn and run as fast as they could

I'm a Heat hater and even I think this $#!T is childish. He's playing hurt, what more can you ask of a guy.

Haha, good one

nicegoing
06-20-2012, 10:06 PM
So they are proud of getting hurt?

John Walls Era
06-20-2012, 10:18 PM
Don't know any of them and one of them supposedly plays in my city...

dee279
06-20-2012, 10:22 PM
What's hockey?

This!

kingkenny01
06-20-2012, 10:34 PM
This was a very childish move on these hockey players part no need to bash some guy you have never met

Young2Kinsler
06-20-2012, 10:41 PM
He deserves to be mocked. He made that injury seem 10 times worse than it was. Add in he mocked Dirk in last years finals...he had it coming.

Korman12
06-20-2012, 10:43 PM
I've seen hockey players (not discounting the sport or anything like you guys have) glorify the pride they have in toughness. It's a big thing to them, and to fans of the sport. It's a lot of the reason why many of them dislike basketball, and soccer for the same exact reason.

Me? I don't give a ******* about toughness. It's a cool trait to have, yeah, but I care about excellence and playing well.

Master Mind
06-20-2012, 10:47 PM
He deserves to be mocked. He made that injury seem 10 times worse than it was. Add in he mocked Dirk in last years finals...he had it coming.

Ever got cramps? Ever heard of growth and maturity?

Pierzynski4Prez
06-20-2012, 10:49 PM
people bashing hockey are soooooo cool

Pierzynski4Prez
06-20-2012, 10:51 PM
Does anyone know why when Lebron got hurt and the Heat took a timeout. It ended up being a 360 second timeout instead of the usual 60 (or 20) second timeout. They came back from the quick commercial, lebron was still hurt, so they then went to about a 4 minute commercial after with 0 gameplay in between commercials.

LongIslandIcedZ
06-20-2012, 10:52 PM
Am I the only one who thoroughly enjoys both sports. Watch hockey cause Canadians bleed? Inbreeding? What kind of arguing is this?

nicegoing
06-20-2012, 10:55 PM
Am I the only one who thoroughly enjoys both sports. Watch hockey cause Canadians bleed? Inbreeding? What kind of arguing is this?
Very immature arguing, but what do you expect from Chitownbears22?

Pierzynski4Prez
06-20-2012, 10:56 PM

I've never had anyone go to the ignore list as fast as he did.

ChitownBears22
06-20-2012, 10:58 PM

yes the guy who joined yesterday knows my posting history. Cool story bro.

ChitownBears22
06-20-2012, 10:59 PM
I've never had anyone go to the ignore list as fast as he did.

oh no. What ever will I do without you in my life........next

JJ_JKidd
06-20-2012, 11:00 PM
lebron faked / milked those injuries. He wanted to have his fake willis reed moment and rise up to the occasion. Or maybe wanted to act injured so he wouldnt have to play the last 2 minutes.

Lebron is fake, iv seen it too many times.

+1

BranWingss
06-20-2012, 11:01 PM
Don't know any of them and one of them supposedly plays in my city...

He actually led your team in points..

I've seen hockey players (not discounting the sport or anything like you guys have) glorify the pride they have in toughness. It's a big thing to them, and to fans of the sport. It's a lot of the reason why many of them dislike basketball, and soccer for the same exact reason.

Me? I don't give a ******* about toughness. It's a cool trait to have, yeah, but I care about excellence and playing well.

Actually, most hockey players played soccer growing up. A lot of teams, like Detroit for example, who have tons of European players, play soccer before games to warm up. Really cool thing to watch. Their hand-eye is just amazing.

Brewhouse94
06-20-2012, 11:10 PM
Im confused because you play a different sport your not allowed to comment about another? Guys are fans so they make comments i dont get the big deal....

For the record i used to be a huge bball fan but the lack of parity in the league really has turned me off of it. Just seems like the rest of the league is just a minor league system for a handfull of teams.

Bigbadmoffo
06-20-2012, 11:14 PM
When was he running around after he got the cramp? He was limping around after it.

Athletes know cramps as do I and lebron faked that.

nicegoing
06-20-2012, 11:14 PM
yes the guy who joined yesterday knows my posting history. Cool story bro.
It only takes a day which is saying something. Let's see how upset you get from this comment.

ChitownBears22
06-20-2012, 11:17 PM
Not upset.....depressed that trolling develops at such a young age.

nicegoing
06-20-2012, 11:18 PM
Not upset.....depressed that trolling develops at such a young age.
Yes so am I...

tr4shb0t
06-20-2012, 11:20 PM
well at least hockey isn't scripted

ChitownBears22
06-20-2012, 11:21 PM
So back on topic......if hockey players are saying this I wonder what athletes in the wonderful world of curling have to say.

MonroeFAN
06-20-2012, 11:21 PM
Any sport that women can follow is not a sport worth watching, IMO.

Pretty ridiculous that a bunch of nobodies (I'm assuming from the comments in this topic) are bad mouthing arguably the greatest athlete in the world.

Bigbadmoffo
06-20-2012, 11:22 PM
A cramps is hard and short with a tender after burn. He had no instant pain but after awhile it progressed which is strange. I also seem him look fine after the 3 them he realized he had to get back to straining. Mike miller on the other hand does have a bad back.

Bigbadmoffo
06-20-2012, 11:25 PM
So back on topic......if hockey players are saying this I wonder what athletes in the wonderful world of curling have to say.

The only reason basketball and soccer are so much bigger is cause you can only play in cold climate and another reason is that ball is cheap and most American players come from poverty and had nothing else to do or dream about.

BigBongTheory
06-20-2012, 11:27 PM
this is terrific, Lebron is a *****. nuff said.

Ouch i have a common cramp that happens to muscles from time to time. To bad he wasn't there at the end of the game. he sat there like a depressed emo kid.

Bigbadmoffo
06-20-2012, 11:27 PM
They're both great sports. I like bball much better but I don't hockey is a joke and Russians have been better so use them as your example.

ChitownBears22
06-20-2012, 11:30 PM
The only reason basketball and soccer are so much bigger is cause you can only play in cold climate and another reason is that ball is cheap and most American players come from poverty and had nothing else to do or dream about.

Worst representation of poverty in America I have ever seen. Generalize harder next time.

Bigbadmoffo
06-20-2012, 11:31 PM
this is terrific, Lebron is a *****. nuff said.

Ouch i have a common cramp that happens to muscles from time to time. To bad he wasn't there at the end of the game. he sat there like a depressed emo kid.

I loved the yelling!! Lol... He sounded worse then a woman giving birth. How many basketball players played with a broken leg or dislocated shoulder. Hockey have earned the right to criticize toughness.

ChitownBears22
06-20-2012, 11:44 PM
Yet Sidney Crosby sat out the majority of a season, with concussion like symptoms. He was even cleared to play by medical staff yet he didn't want to until he felt he was ready.

Football players should be able to criticize hockey players for being weak since they play with concussions all the time.

By your logic of course.

DaSeba5
06-20-2012, 11:44 PM
I can tell that some of you have never played sports.

ChitownBears22
06-20-2012, 11:48 PM
I can tell that some of you have never played sports.

They have played Madden 12. They have players play through their injuries though....because they are tough.

Fnom11
06-20-2012, 11:56 PM

Must be pretty exciting play parity drawing in all those viewers this year, huh? gtfo

Fnom11
06-21-2012, 12:01 AM
I mean i can understand why. In hockey, if you get injured in the playoffs(Unless its a major concussion) you stop acting like a baby, and you tough it out for the rest of the playoffs, then you go to a doctor once its over.

Basketball takes a huge toll on your body, skating doesn't. Hockey players play short intervals and average what 20 mins a game? Lebron plays 18 minutes stretches on a more physical demanding sport for 43 mins a night.

They're two different sports and you're being ******** comparing the two.

downsos
06-21-2012, 12:02 AM
Nhl>nba

Fnom11
06-21-2012, 12:03 AM
Nhl>nba

At what?

ChitownBears22
06-21-2012, 12:04 AM
At what?

Being pointless

WHODAT8o8
06-21-2012, 12:11 AM
How about this one
Only girls get cramps...

smith&wesson
06-21-2012, 12:14 AM
lol its kinda funny

jiggin
06-21-2012, 12:28 AM
add even more people to the list that aren't buying the **** lebron is selling

he is good with a basketball in his hand...beyond that, MORON and an ATTENTION WHORE EGO MANIAC

a volatile and absolutely annoying combo...unless you for some reason think that is cool (lost moral compass)

ChitownBears22
06-21-2012, 12:30 AM
add even more people to the list that aren't buying the **** lebron is selling

he is good with a basketball in his hand...beyond that, MORON and an ATTENTION WHORE EGO MANIAC

a volatile and absolutely annoying combo...unless you for some reason think that is cool (lost moral compass)

I am guessing you know him on a personal level. Or you eat and digest everything sports media feeds to you.

Why would LeBron if he wasn't hurt, sit on the sideline and watch the end of the game instead of playing?

Please use logic when answering.

THE GIPPER
06-21-2012, 12:33 AM
Basketball takes a huge toll on your body, skating doesn't. Hockey players play short intervals and average what 20 mins a game? Lebron plays 18 minutes stretches on a more physical demanding sport for 43 mins a night.

WOW I cant believe you just posted that skating doesnt take a toll on your body. You either cant skate or have never skate in your life. Theres a reason shifts in hockey are usually less than a minute...

And can you explain to me how Basketball is more physically demanding than Hockey? The leader in MPG in the NHL this year played 26 mins a game and the leader in the NBA played 39. You simply cannot play 39 minutes per game in the NHL. Your body would be totally ruined in about a week. In the NBA you are also not being hit night in and night out the way hockey players are.

I understand the two sports are completely different but c'mon dude you have no idea what your talking about.

mvb815
06-21-2012, 12:39 AM
it seems like nobody in this thread knows what they are talking about

why is it still open?

Fnom11
06-21-2012, 12:47 AM
WOW I cant believe you just posted that skating doesnt take a toll on your body. You either cant skate or have never skate in your life. Theres a reason shifts in hockey are usually less than a minute...

And can you explain to me how Basketball is more physically demanding than Hockey? The leader in MPG in the NHL this year played 26 mins a game and the leader in the NBA played 39. You simply cannot play 39 minutes per game in the NHL. Your body would be totally ruined in about a week. In the NBA you are also not being hit night in and night out the way hockey players are.

I understand the two sports are completely different but c'mon dude you have no idea what your talking about.

I meant basketball is tougher on your body. I'm fully aware skating is an endurance sport.

THE GIPPER
06-21-2012, 12:50 AM
I meant basketball is tougher on your body. I'm fully aware skating is an endurance sport.

I strongly disagree. The only part of the body that Basketball is harder on would probably be the knees and even that is debatable.

masTOR_shake1
06-21-2012, 12:51 AM
lmao, lebron would beat down these chumps. probably 2 at the same time, he is a once in a generation specimen. these are 3 dead-headed, beer-swilling goofs from bum-fkuc manitoba who only edged other canadians and sweeds to get where they are. i'm canadian and even think most hockey players are joke athletes.
EDIT - bum-fkuc minnesota, as if there is a difference

Brewhouse94
06-21-2012, 12:56 AM
lmao, lebron would beat down these chumps. probably 2 at the same time, he is a once in a generation specimen. these are 3 dead-headed, beer-swilling goofs from bum-fkuc manitoba who only edged other canadians and sweeds to get where they are. i'm canadian and even think most hockey players are joke athletes.

Actually all 3 are American......

masTOR_shake1
06-21-2012, 12:58 AM
I strongly disagree. The only part of the body that Basketball is harder on would probably be the knees and even that is debatable.

:facepalm: bball players are jumping several feet and sprinting constantly on a hard wood surface, hockey players glide. no doubt some hockey players are physical and hit each other (with total body padding) but EVERY possession bball players are backing each other down and are being leaned on by giant human beings who are trying as hard as they can to break you down and push past you, gaurding someone is taxing as hell. hockey has what 24 people see ice team per team each night? basketball it's starting 5 with perhaps 3-4 role players. no contest.

Yanks All Day
06-21-2012, 01:05 AM
I just find it funny that people question the legitimacy of the cramps. If it was being milked, then that's one thing. But to say it didn't happen is ridiculous. If he wanted his "Willis Reed moment," he would have stayed in the game and limped around towards the end. He already hit the go ahead clutch 3 and bank shot, so it's not like he was afraid of the moment. All he would have had to do is move around a little and let 55 seconds expire, but it was obvious he couldn't. 45 minutes a game at full intensity is not easy to play, and he's doing it. Some people are just ridiculous.

THE GIPPER
06-21-2012, 01:05 AM
:facepalm: bball players are jumping several feet and sprinting constantly on a hard wood surface, hockey players glide. no doubt some hockey players are physical and hit each other (with total body padding) but EVERY possession bball players are backing each other down and are being leaned on by giant human beings who are trying as hard as they can to break you down and push past you, gaurding someone is taxing as hell. hockey has what 24 people see ice team per team each night? basketball it's starting 5 with perhaps 3-4 role players. no contest.

Your argument is that backing someone down in the post is more physically demanding that being slammed into a solid piece of glass while skating as fast as you can?

Brewhouse94
06-21-2012, 01:08 AM
If basketball players have to be such great athletes then how did Oliver Miller have a career? lol

http://fattylane.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/oliver-miller.jpeg

ChitownBears22
06-21-2012, 01:10 AM
Both are physically demanding, we know that. These guys think they are tough. I played 6 years of inline hockey, because Florida doesn't have a ton of rinks and I played 13 years of basketball including AAU. Both take a toll on the body. Each in different ways. I had more knee trouble with basketball and I had a lot of ankle problems with hockey. Basketball a cramp could limit the way I was able to move off of screens and jump altogether, in hockey it played less of a role. I am not sure why but that is how it was for me personally. I have had some nasty leg cramps and I have reacted similar to how LeBron was. You can move on it but after a while the pain overcomes you and its not worth it.

to call him out and call him weak is stupid and narrow minded.

jiggin
06-21-2012, 01:10 AM
I am guessing you know him on a personal level. Or you eat and digest everything sports media feeds to you.

Why would LeBron if he wasn't hurt, sit on the sideline and watch the end of the game instead of playing?

Please use logic when answering.

because, he already impacted the game, he will be the super center of attention, he and his 'injury' till the next game and in the post conference...and he has shown in the past that he isn't afraid to "disappear" in a post season game. Bench or a non-impact player hiding out in the corner (aka, dallas series last year)...either way, he has a history of not going beyond in the time of need.

Lebron James is not known as a player that gives it all on the floor EVERY game, nor is he known as a player that is tough...aka...plays through injuries to the point that he is known for giving it all in these situations (or any other); he doesn't do that, isn't know for that.

Please don't take the "you must know him on a personal level" approach to trying to defend his actions. He acts like a moron, and people call him on this. Is he extremely good with a basketball in his hand...yes. He is even better when he is winning and the spot light is on him...oh yeah. But beyond that...MORON. If he wasn't good at basketball, he would be serving you and me fries at burger king...but of course acting like he is the "king" at it cause that ego.

He is great at basketball, but lets not kid ourselves beyond that. He seeks attention like a high school whore and 75% of the drivel out of his mouth makes charles barkley look like Kim Ung-Yong.

heyman321
06-21-2012, 01:13 AM

hockey is more demanding because you are getting hit constantly and sprinting on skates, and THAT'S why you play less minutes. Just like how football players play only 1 game a week because the players are getting hit so hard. But I agree that overall, basketball takes more of a toll simply cause they are playing more minutes. I mean, jesus, Rondo played like 58 minutes a couple of weeks ago without rest, there is no doubt he was extremely tired. Lebron would be even more so, cause sadly he's the only Heat player that can post up lol.

But that's besides the point, all these players that tweeted are scrubs lol. And Taylor Hall posting?? He's a freaking scrub for a number one pick, Jeff Skinner any day of the week. His own teammate Nugent Hopkins outplays him every game. Not all of them are idiots, there were a couple that tweeted that cramping does affect you severely.

masTOR_shake1
06-21-2012, 01:16 AM
Your argument is that backing someone down in the post is more physically demanding that being slammed into a solid piece of glass while skating as fast as you can?

yea because that happens to every player on every shift? defense for hockey players is just standing there with their sticks up their ***, defense for basketball players is josteling for position, boxing-out and out musceling enormous human beings, both sides of the ball, with or without the ball every position, every possession. given the totally exausting truth that only 5-9 players play the whole game, hell yea! imo you'd be idiotic to think that isn't more taxing than a padded hit into plexy glass.

heyman321
06-21-2012, 01:16 AM
because, he already impacted the game, he will be the super center of attention, he and his 'injury' till the next game and in the post conference...and he has shown in the past that he isn't afraid to "disappear" in a post season game. Bench or a non-impact player hiding out in the corner (aka, dallas series last year)...either way, he has a history of not going beyond in the time of need.

Lebron James is not known as a player that gives it all on the floor EVERY game, nor is he known as a player that is tough...aka...plays through injuries to the point that he is known for giving it all in these situations (or any other); he doesn't do that, isn't know for that.

Please don't take the "you must know him on a personal level" approach to trying to defend his actions. He acts like a moron, and people call him on this. Is he extremely good with a basketball in his hand...yes. He is even better when he is winning and the spot light is on him...oh yeah. But beyond that...MORON. If he wasn't good at basketball, he would be serving you and me fries at burger king...but of course acting like he is the "king" at it cause that ego.

He is great at basketball, but lets not kid ourselves beyond that. He seeks attention like a high school whore and 75% of the drivel out of his mouth makes charles barkley look like Kim Ung-Yong.

lol your argument has no merit. Yeah if he wasn't good at basketball he'd be serving fries, but he is. If Zuckerberg weren't good at computer programming, he'd be serving fries at McDonalds. So would Mark Cuban if he weren't good at managing investments and stock portfolios.

ChitownBears22
06-21-2012, 01:17 AM

Credibility Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:facepalm::facepalm:

jiggin
06-21-2012, 01:34 AM
Credibility Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:facepalm::facepalm:

please elaborate....how is so known for playing through pain in the past?

I'd LOVE links to these news stories about him continuing to play despite injury.

If he is known for being a hard *** with ignoring pain and injury, there should be THOUSANDS of links to this on the net...right?

THIS GUY (http://ihatelebronjames.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Nerd-LeBron.jpg) isn't known for ignoring pain.

http://youtu.be/hWYgaJAFLFs

he is a self centered ego moron, and that is why people question this kind of crap from him:

“All the people that were rooting for me to fail… at the end of the day, tomorrow they have to wake up and have the same life that (they had) before they woke up today,” James said. “They got the same personal problems they had today. And I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do.” - Lebron James - CLASSY

Illa215
06-21-2012, 01:41 AM
Lebron can drive his hummer off a cliff for all I care.

He's not a good person and that's all it comes down to.

ChitownBears22
06-21-2012, 01:42 AM

How do you come up with this. I would say the 25 million he donated to Boys and Girls club was pretty nice. As is all the charity work he does in Akron as well as Miami.

What has he done that is soooooooo bad in your eyes.

naps
06-21-2012, 01:50 AM
What the hell is a Hockey? And it has players?

Sadds The Gr8
06-21-2012, 01:52 AM

:laugh:

felixng2012
06-21-2012, 02:52 AM

:cry:

naps
06-21-2012, 03:23 AM

Say hi to your sister/mom. Congrats they spent time with LeBron (Only way you would definitely know how LeBron is as a person like you are claiming here).

Structures
06-21-2012, 03:33 AM
Gotta love Hockey/Rugby players always reminding everybody how tough they are because nobody gives a **** about their sport.

:clap: Congrats NHL players you can skate harder than Lebron can.

TylerSL
06-21-2012, 03:46 AM
95% of America doesnt even know who these guys are, including me...... Who cares.....

yankeeswin27
06-21-2012, 04:08 AM
I love it. Lebron is the biggest actor when it comes to faking being hurt. I mean the guy will fall...stay on the ground for a few minutes and by looking at his face it seems horrible. Then 2 sec later hes jumping 10ft in the air . Makes me sick... I love when i hear people say how good he would do in the NFL. lmao imagine him actually getting hit

Kuya_Clive
06-21-2012, 04:27 AM
if they think Lebron is a wimp, they must think that Crosby is the biggest ***** in the world

BcEuAbRsS
06-21-2012, 04:35 AM
I found what they said to be pretty funny... Basketball is pretty damn soft in comparison to hockey...

keithy19
06-21-2012, 04:37 AM
if they think Lebron is a wimp, they must think that Crosby is the biggest ***** in the world

I'm not a big basketball fan but I really don't care for LeBron. I think a lot of NHL players aren't all that fond of Crosby.

Kuya_Clive
06-21-2012, 05:17 AM
I'm not a big basketball fan but I really don't care for LeBron. I think a lot of NHL players aren't all that fond of Crosby.

I wouldn't be surprised if most nhl players didn't like Crosby. Kinda hard to get back into hockey for me. Last time I really watched hockey, NJ had Arnott, Sykora, Stevens, etc. and the Blackhawks had Amonte

thenaj17
06-21-2012, 05:40 AM
Not surprised LeBron had cramp. He has been carrying a heavy load for a long while. Coach needs to give him more rest. Over 40 minutes a night with the LeBron's all action style of play is ridiculous.

Cramp isn't something you can just quickly shake or run off, it needs to be stretched and rested. He still came back on and hit a pressure 3. Ok some of the faces he pulled were a bit much but so what?

I find it incredible how many people still rag on LeBron for no good reason. Give him credit where it's due, he has carried this team through these finals into a winning position.

daleja424
06-21-2012, 09:34 AM
I think the funny part is that it is blantently obvious to anyone who has ever played serious sports that most of you have never competed athletically a day in your life.

Getting a leg cramp is nothing like the little pain you get in your side while you are running your 9-minute-mile three times a year...

When your body gets really dehydrated you become unable to control the muscles. They contract strongly and cause absolute anguish (in addition to being unable to use them). And there is no easy fix. You need to rehydrate (which you cant do on a bench drinking fluids...it takes hours and hours to rehydrate properly... as my former basketball coach used to say, "If you get dehydrated during the game its too late to fix it.")

If any of you have ever had a leg cramp you know that what Lebron did was downright impressive...

Andrew32
06-21-2012, 09:36 AM
Pretty immature and stupid of them.
Leg cramps can be really bad and make it hard to stand at times.

Why should the team not help him to the side and let the trainers work on him?

Lebron is a tough dude and is leading the NBA in minutes played in the playoffs by a huge margin (almost 43mpg).

It isn't his fault the cameras followed him and the media wants to make a big deal out of it.
He didn't make a big deal out of it.

daleja424
06-21-2012, 09:39 AM
Gotta love Hockey/Rugby players always reminding everybody how tough they are because nobody gives a **** about their sport.

:clap: Congrats NHL players you can skate harder than Lebron can.

...and THIS.

Its really just a reminder that some sports are dominated by meatheads that seem to remind us more of fighting rams than people (behaviorly).

"I big. I hit hard. Other guy not strong. I better." :facepalm:

FlakeyFool
06-21-2012, 09:42 AM
I'm not a lebron hater, but its rather pathetic he didn't properly hydrate before the game.

LoveMeOrHateMe
06-21-2012, 09:48 AM
The hockey players are right I was saying the exact same thing he was milking it for the cameras

jon32
06-21-2012, 09:57 AM
I think the funny part is that it is blantently obvious to anyone who has ever played serious sports that most of you have never competed athletically a day in your life.

Getting a leg cramp is nothing like the little pain you get in your side while you are running your 9-minute-mile three times a year...

When your body gets really dehydrated you become unable to control the muscles. They contract strongly and cause absolute anguish (in addition to being unable to use them). And there is no easy fix. You need to rehydrate (which you cant do on a bench drinking fluids...it takes hours and hours to rehydrate properly... as my former basketball coach used to say, "If you get dehydrated during the game its too late to fix it.")

If any of you have ever had a leg cramp you know that what Lebron did was downright impressive...

C'mon.....everyone has had a leg cramp before man, it can be a ***** but it's playable. Lebron milked it for the cameras. This is what's ****ed up with MBA players. Lebron gets a cramp and Jordan gets sick and were supposed to think its an unbelievable accomplishment ??? Meanwhile there's been NFL and NHL players who have played through broken legs/ankles broken bones in their feet and concussion. NBA players all worry about there image when they should be suckin it up and not act as if being sick or having a leg cramp is somthin that shouldn't be played through

MadBomber
06-21-2012, 10:14 AM
haters gonna hate.

Mikeleafs
06-21-2012, 10:34 AM

I agree with you 100% its damn painful to get cramps in the middle of a game but LeBron's face was just priceless!!

He looked like he got shot or something, he was screaming in pain and would peak at the camera to make sure they captured his agony... Then he miraculously got up and hit a clutch 3 pointer so he would look like a hero. :D

On top of all that, he's been trying too hard to be humble through the entire playoffs... No more dancing, the meditation before games, and no reaction after a big plays just seems like he's trying too hard to be humble which is completely out of character.

When he wins his championship, all that humbleness crap will go out the window and he'll talk about how he proved all the doubters and haters wrong and he'll be back to same old attention whore LeBron that we all know. :D

He's a great player but has a *****es personality... Im done :D

frescoelmo
06-21-2012, 10:38 AM

Define checking. Jesus christ.

New rule: If you haven't played a sport don't compare it to others.

tbone2171
06-21-2012, 11:04 AM

:laugh2:

Let me know when you want to lace up some skates brah

tbone2171
06-21-2012, 11:11 AM

This.

Let's be honest. Hockey is a way more intricate sport than basketball. Unfortunately it is way more expensive and a minority of people in this country can afford the opportunity to play it.

BranWingss
06-21-2012, 11:38 AM

I can't believe someone actually posted this. Come on. You have no idea how hard it is to actually play hockey. Blocking shots, taking/throwing hits, constant skating and so on are going to take a lot out of you.

...and THIS.

Its really just a reminder that some sports are dominated by meatheads that seem to remind us more of fighting rams than people (behaviorly).

"I big. I hit hard. Other guy not strong. I better." :facepalm:

Or fans like you, that have no idea about other sports. What exactly are you basing this on? You do realize that some of the toughest guys in hockey (Parros) went to a school like Harvard right? These guys are a lot smarter than you think.

This.

Let's be honest. Hockey is a way more intricate sport than basketball. Unfortunately it is way more expensive and a minority of people in this country can afford the opportunity to play it.

If more people got to watch hockey daily, and could afford to get into it, I think you'd see a lot more knowledge overall from more. I don't think hockey is on too much in the South and such. I know Nashville has the Predators, but I know A LOT more people would rather watch football, baseball, and basketball. Let's face it, growing up young, when you start hockey, you're going to want to do the other sports over hockey.

DerekCzajkowski
06-21-2012, 11:40 AM
I bet a lot of nhl players r athletic enough to play basketball but zero nba players could play hockey

DerekCzajkowski
06-21-2012, 11:42 AM
And I've played both high level basketball and hockey...basketball is far less brutual

NYtilIdie
06-21-2012, 11:52 AM
I'd probably care if I knew who these guys were.

jon32
06-21-2012, 12:00 PM

wait....what ?? you high son ? hockey is a FAR more bruital sport than basketball lol. Hockey players are being hit at up to 30mph by other players....whos intention is to annihilate you lol. As far as whos is better shape and ****? its pretty equal. Hockey players go balls out for 30s - 1 min where they skate their ***** off while being physical......theres the odd time where they can glide on the ice.......I dunno about you...but in basketball games ive watched, ive never seen a guy sprint every second of the game....if they did theyd be playing maybe 15 mins a game not ****ing 40. They job and even walk at times 75% of the time

KingPosey
06-21-2012, 12:05 PM
Its a birth right in the NBA. When you are the man and on the verge of winning, you have to act like youre willing to die on the court before you quit. Jordan, Kobe, Pierce, LBJ. Its just gotten worse with Pierce and LBJ.

KingPosey
06-21-2012, 12:06 PM
All based off the legend of Reed. LBJ probably had some cramps, but they were suspect at times.

KingPosey
06-21-2012, 12:09 PM

You are really trying to say that basketball is a more physical, and physically taxing sport than NHL hockey lol?

Do yourself a favor and delete that post man. Seriously, you dont want to live in this kind of infamy. Concrete proof that you are a ****** will ring through the halls of PSD forever in someone's sig if you arent careful man.

Daye&Knight
06-21-2012, 12:18 PM

Same thing I said

THE GIPPER
06-21-2012, 12:29 PM
I bet a lot of nhl players r athletic enough to play basketball but zero nba players could play hockey

I support the NHL greatly but this is craziness. NBA players are the best athletes in the world.

tbone2171
06-21-2012, 12:32 PM
I support the NHL greatly but this is craziness. NBA players are the best athletes in the world.

For the main 4 sports:

1. Football
2. Basketball
3. Hockey
4. Baseball

jbader09
06-21-2012, 12:37 PM
How come nobody is talking about the fact that the thunder let lebron pull up for 3. If I'm guarding a guy who can barely run because he has cramps I take my chances with the drive.

Shark
06-21-2012, 12:53 PM
People who posted the generic "huh hockey, whats that" type of posts, its just stupid, ignorant and a fail attempt at humor.

It sure did look like he was "milking" it a bit, he did come back to score a 3 point basket and then came back off. He was not limping at all times, I think at one point he even limped on the wrong leg lol. If he was so cramped up, why bother coming back in and putting more pressure and take a JUMP shot of all possibilities.

Anyways at the end of the series it just gives these writers more to talk about.

Miami wins series, headline reads "Lebron battles cramps to win his only championship"

if OKC wins series, headline reads "OKC battles back against cramped up Lebron and the aging heat stars"

ScamBA is what it is.

JLynn943
06-21-2012, 01:03 PM
Sorry LeBron doesn't get to sit down every couple of minutes like hockey players do.

Jays Claw
06-21-2012, 01:10 PM
I still don't understand how this ultimately turned out to be an NHL vs. NBA thread. Plus I'm not sure as to why this is even thread worthy. Yes, a few NHLers made a few pokes at LeBron's acting on a social feed. I guess we got to now highlight the millions of others who did this as well, right? Move on folks...

knicks4life33
06-21-2012, 04:29 PM
damnnnn didnt know this thread turn into hockey vs basketball

NickyNick
06-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Adnan Virk, ESPN ‏@adnanESPN
Phil Jackson said on HBO's Real Sports that he watched more of the NHL playoffs than NBA. "less commercials, more action, more fun"

nirvana235
06-22-2012, 02:30 PM
I hate hockey because I live in Toronto and that's all anyone talks about, tv, radio...

Maybe if I lived in the states I would like it.

sixers247
06-22-2012, 02:50 PM
I can't believe i just wasted time reading this idiotic thread with idiots arguing with more idiots about nonsense with terrible logic. I hope you all burn in hell and have to take massive ***** today. I would rather of punched myself in the dick then read this if i knew how bad it was gonna be.