PDA

View Full Version : I gained a lot of respect for Lebron last night.

mdm692
06-20-2012, 04:43 PM
I'm usually one to bash him but mad props even with the "cramps" he made 2 crucial baskets down the stretch and tried his hardest to stay on the floor. At the end of the day he still has about 8 years of choking away in clutch moments and he is needing the support of 2 other star players to even sniff that elusive first ring BUT HE TOOK A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. As much as it kills me to say this I hope he finally gets over the hump so we can all move on with our lives. I can see this being one of the great moments in history along with MJ's flu game and Pierce's wheel chair game.

Bring The Heat
06-20-2012, 04:45 PM
and I gained some respect for you... Way to man up and give credit where it's due, LeBron wants to win badly and you can see it in his eyes... Although I've said it earlier we still got one more win and it's not over. I won't celebrate until we get that 4th win.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 04:47 PM
yep, lebron has a long ways to go to achieving his potential, but last night was just one of many steps in the right direction

yaswaggin
06-20-2012, 04:49 PM
If Lebron chokes in close moments, Derrick rose barely breaths in close moments

He sure choked last year in the playoffs against the heat

bucketss
06-20-2012, 04:58 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552764_312637532157527_1105120756_n.jpg

akesh99
06-20-2012, 04:59 PM
Meh, Lebron didn't gain my respect because he played through some leg cramps.. if anything thats one of the least signifiant things he's achieved these playoffs. I will say this, I'm cheering for OKC and I'm really not a fan of the Heat BUT the way Lebron has been playing makes it really hard for me to hate. He wants to win and I can see the passion in his eyes. Really makes me appreciate the game of basketball and thats what I respect Bron for.

mark1125
06-20-2012, 05:00 PM
I depise LeBron as an attention starved diva, but I gotta give him props for doing what superstars are supposed to do and that is step it up on the big stage. You can hate someone and still repect them.

yaswaggin
06-20-2012, 05:01 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552764_312637532157527_1105120756_n.jpg

Wow so clutch,the 2 posts above mine and OP's post proves clutchness of your post

YungDaSensai
06-20-2012, 05:02 PM
#salute to you, Lebron has came along way..... thats credit to himself, his teammates especially D wade, and the Miami Organization(as cheesy as that sounds). I feel like their bringing the best out of him. I believe over the summer he was like "**** it" he stopped worrying about what the hell everyone else thought and did his thing, did what he did back before the NBA. Hopefully he can finish off OKC especially in front of the Miami crowd, i think he's gonna pull a KG lol

Iron24th
06-20-2012, 05:13 PM
Add me to this, I used to hate Lebron, but the way he approached things this Finals, and didn't let his teammates down this time deserve some respect.

king4day
06-20-2012, 05:15 PM
I thought about the flu game comparison. I won't go there simply because it was with a minute or so left in the game. But he did make the big 3 with that injury.

This series is proving two things.
1. He's clutch in the finals
2. He's coming up big in the 4th.

After they win this series, we will have to find something new to talk about.

For me, I think the message was sent. Lebron thought it'd be easy. It wasn't. Last year they lost when heavily favored. This year, they had to fight and claw to get where they are. Facing adversity in round 2 and 3. People won't think much of this series (assuming it does end tomorrow) but OKC could have just as easily won each game just like Miami. There were no blowouts. So for the Heat to do what they're doing, it's commendable that they came together at the right time.

We'll never know but the Bosh injury might have saved their season. Things changed from there.

I will always hate how he did it (with the 'decision') but in the bigger picture, he made a ton of money for charity and it's hard to argue that part of it.

I'll never root for him but it won't bother me when he holds his hand out next year to collect his first ring.

ChicagoJ
06-20-2012, 05:18 PM
I have the same respect for LeBron's skills as before which is great respect. Also, I don't know why but when I saw LeBron being semi hurt from those cramps I was thinking, I hope he doesn't take page out of MJ's book (the flu game) and try to create the dramatic game to be theatrical. I think it was all real though. He's been playing great.

funkybudda
06-20-2012, 05:18 PM
I depise LeBron as an attention starved diva, but I gotta give him props for doing what superstars are supposed to do and that is step it up on the big stage. You can hate someone and still repect them.

I agree with you, superstars are supposed to do and step it up on the big stage. I hated LBJ with a passion for not coming to NY, but I cant deny what a performance and determination he has put up in this post season. As for any Melo or Knicks fans still comparing Melo to LBJ, I feel sorry for those people that they cant face the fact that it's not even close. I hope LBJ gets his ring this time and we all can move on.

natelpete
06-20-2012, 05:20 PM
I'm usually one to bash him but mad props even with the "cramps" he made 2 crucial baskets down the stretch and tried his hardest to stay on the floor. At the end of the day he still has about 8 years of choking away in clutch moments and he is needing the support of 2 other star players to even sniff that elusive first ring BUT HE TOOK A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. As much as it kills me to say this I hope he finally gets over the hump so we can all move on with our lives. I can see this being one of the great moments in history along with MJ's flu game and Pierce's wheel chair game.

Pierce's wheelchair game.. lol That was funny

Showtime Steve
06-20-2012, 05:21 PM
Im sure that means a lot to him... i dont care for him but you have to respect his skills. Funny thing is he left CLE to be with another superstar, and wade ends up playing like a role player these playoffs. Probably could have stayed in cleveland lol.

BklynKnicks3
06-20-2012, 05:24 PM
so did i went from 0 to 0.1

bucketss
06-20-2012, 05:25 PM
Im sure that means a lot to him... i dont care for him but you have to respect his skills. Funny thing is he left CLE to be with another superstar, and wade ends up playing like a role player these playoffs. Probably could have stayed in cleveland lol.

how many role players avg 23 5 5 in the playoffs?

thekmp211
06-20-2012, 05:34 PM
yep, lebron has a long ways to go to achieving his potential, but last night was just one of many steps in the right direction

that's the scary part.

you don't have to love the guy, i don't, but barring the unthinkable what else needs to be said at this point? he did it all this postseason.

mdm692
06-20-2012, 05:46 PM

No I don't like him but unlike you and some other trolls and bandwagon fans I can give respect where it's due.

BcEuAbRsS
06-20-2012, 05:51 PM
Lebron is playing great and deserves a ring with his attitude since game 5 of the ECF... He is finally showing why he is "The Chosen One"... getting more than 6 rings will be a REALLY big task but if he ends his career with atleast 3 then I feel very comfortable calling him a top 5 player of all-time...

StinkEye
06-20-2012, 05:53 PM
LOL It takes overrated moments for ppl to gain respect for a guy. I gained respect for LeBron many years ago - watching him destroy Washington in the playoffs, but doing it in the most unselfish fashion. Every year he gets noticeably better, but yet the haters constantly bring up bull **** arguments about rings, or saying that he can't shoot, that he's not clutch... blah blah blah. You need to look at yourself in the mirror if it took the silly cramp game to finally gain respect for the guy.

Cubby
06-20-2012, 06:00 PM

Way to make this about Rose.

bucketss
06-20-2012, 06:02 PM
No I don't like him but unlike you and some other trolls and bandwagon fans I can give respect where it's due.

where have i ever disrespected a player? please don't liken yourself to me,boy

mdm692
06-20-2012, 06:03 PM
LOL It takes overrated moments for ppl to gain respect for a guy. I gained respect for LeBron many years ago - watching him destroy Washington in the playoffs, but doing it in the most unselfish fashion. Every year he gets noticeably better, but yet the haters constantly bring up bull **** arguments about rings, or saying that he can't shoot, that he's not clutch... blah blah blah. You need to look at yourself in the mirror if it took the silly cramp game to finally gain respect for the guy.

Yeah and I used to enjoy watching him too those games were real basketball. But for you to be a troll or blind homer and deny the fact that he turned into a prick and quit on his team and his home state is ridiculous. Oh and in the eyes of most rings do matter there is a reason why Kobe, mj, magic, bill Russell, bird, Duncan, among others are considered all time greats. So don't come here with your Lebron dick sucking way. With that being said TROLL it's good to finally see him put it behind him and move on. Still hate him and won't cheer for him but let's get it over with and maybe the Knicks can go to the finals next year :rimshot:. No but seriously we could be talking NYK vs CHI in the ECF next year who knows.

xxplayerxx23
06-20-2012, 06:03 PM
playing with leg cramps? That didnt get my respect, What got my respect is what hes done this whole series, and what he did against boston in game 6. I may hate Lebron but I respect that hes the best in the game just doesnt make the best descions.

mdm692
06-20-2012, 06:06 PM
where have i ever disrespected a play? please don't liken yourself to me,boy

You mean player? And all you do is troll the forums riding Lebron when they win but when they are down or Lebron is struggling you're hiding nowhere to be seen. GTFO with your bs.

mdm692
06-20-2012, 06:08 PM
playing with leg cramps? That didnt get my respect, What got my respect is what hes done this whole series, and what he did against boston in game 6. I may hate Lebron but I respect that hes the best in the game just doesnt make the best descions.

I think you're missing the point old Lebron would of quit on his team and new Lebron is playing inspired and with a passion. He still takes too many unecessary jumps shots but he is playing like he enjoys the game.

hail2skins4life
06-20-2012, 06:10 PM
Ive been bashing LeBron for awhile. But hes definetely gained more respect from me in these finals. Since the game 5 let down against Boston, Lebron has stepped up. He doesnt seem afraid of the moment anymore. He is looking alot more mature and seasoned.

I think LeBron has learned alot from all his failures

But im still rooting for OKC

xxplayerxx23
06-20-2012, 06:12 PM
I think you're missing the point old Lebron would of quit on his team and new Lebron is playing inspired and with a passion. He still takes too many unecessary jumps shots but he is playing like he enjoys the game.

Old Lebron would not of quit in the finals, Come on. He always played like he enjoyed it. Now he is finally winning in the finals ofcourse he is going to be happier then when he was losing in the playoffs in cle

popsumati
06-20-2012, 06:13 PM
yes everybody this is the thread where u can leave your lebron hate club

edit: The NEW Lebron everybodyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The1ronHorse
06-20-2012, 06:14 PM
Pierces wheelchair game was embarrassing, that guy just loves to make scenes. As far as im concerned nothing compares to the fact that mike played the entire game with the flu. Not a couple minutes in the 4th or in a quarter after leavin in a wheelchair. Lebron still showed great heart out there and has been much better this year though so I cant hate. Always loved the guy, just not a fan of the heat.

bucketss
06-20-2012, 06:14 PM
You mean player? And all you do is troll the forums riding Lebron when they win but when they are down or Lebron is struggling you're hiding nowhere to be seen. GTFO with your bs.

where do i hide? lmao this guy is rich was i not here arguing with you all night after game 1? since than you showed up once and now you're brown nosing lebron because you can't hate without looking like a fool.

inb4ihavealifeoutsideofpsdthatswhyiwasnthere.

Hawkeye15
06-20-2012, 06:20 PM
whatever. The very fact that so many didn't respect him in the first place is ridiculous, but it will be nice that all his haters crutches are gone after this series is over, assuming an epic collapse doesn't occur.

You can hate a player all day, every day (see me and Kobe), but to no respect a player who is clearly an all time great is flat out childish. I may despise Kobe, but I respect his game immensely.

mdm692
06-20-2012, 06:20 PM
where do i hide? lmao this guy is rich was i not here arguing with you all night after game 1? since than you showed up once and now you're brown nosing lebron because you can't hate without looking like a fool.

inb4ihavealifeoutsideofpsdthatswhyiwasnthere.

Actually I've been posting in every game thread for the 3rd and 4th qtr but you wouldn't know cause you hide until its safe to say Lebron won lol your life as a troll is pathetic lol just give up.

rockbottom2010
06-20-2012, 06:21 PM

westbrook is as good as rose....maybe better

bucketss
06-20-2012, 06:40 PM
Actually I've been posting in every game thread for the 3rd and 4th qtr but you wouldn't know cause you hide until its safe to say Lebron won lol your life as a troll is pathetic lol just give up.

or i've been posting in every game thread but you wouldn't know because you hide till its safe?

StinkEye
06-20-2012, 06:45 PM
Yeah and I used to enjoy watching him too those games were real basketball. But for you to be a troll or blind homer and deny the fact that he turned into a prick and quit on his team and his home state is ridiculous. Oh and in the eyes of most rings do matter there is a reason why Kobe, mj, magic, bill Russell, bird, Duncan, among others are considered all time greats. So don't come here with your Lebron dick sucking way. With that being said TROLL it's good to finally see him put it behind him and move on. Still hate him and won't cheer for him but let's get it over with and maybe the Knicks can go to the finals next year :rimshot:. No but seriously we could be talking NYK vs CHI in the ECF next year who knows.
:laugh: and you're calling me a troll ahahaha

... and on the topic of rings, if it takes a ring for you to respect a guy - you're ********. Look at highly respected guys like Stockton and Malone. Uhhhhgggg your post is downs with the syndrome. It would be a waste of time to address the rest of it.

whatever. The very fact that so many didn't respect him in the first place is ridiculous, but it will be nice that all his haters crutches are gone after this series is over, assuming an epic collapse doesn't occur.

You can hate a player all day, every day (see me and Kobe), but to no respect a player who is clearly an all time great is flat out childish. I may despise Kobe, but I respect his game immensely.

that's what I find funny about this thread. LeBron has done so many great things in his career, but yet the Leg Cramp Moment is a game changer. It just shows how silly some basketball fans are.

Blitzbolt
06-20-2012, 06:47 PM
The reason I respect or Like Lebron more then other super stars is the stats 30-10-5-3 every single game.

Alot of guys get 35 a game Kobe KD ect... but they struggle to get a rebound or a assist.

Hawkeye15
06-20-2012, 06:50 PM
The reason I respect or Like Lebron more then other super stars is the stats 30-10-5-3 every single game.

Alot of guys get 35 a game Kobe KD ect... but they struggle to get a rebound or a assist.

even fewer (none) can get 30-9-8, and lock down the opposing teams best wing...

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 06:52 PM
haberstroh
LeBron currently averaging 30.5 pts, 9.7 reb and 5.3 ast this postseason. Last player to do that? Oscar in '63 -- about a half-century ago.

:speechless:

last thing left is to put up a 30/10/10 in a game 5 win

koreancabbage
06-20-2012, 06:59 PM
you gotta respect Lebron as a player, a person, maybe not, but in all seriousness, that was an epic shot by him on one leg.

AllBall
06-20-2012, 07:06 PM
lol @ the strong backhanded compliment by OP. If you cant give a proper compliment STFU.

mark1125
06-20-2012, 07:42 PM

I still hate Bron, Garnett, and Pierce, but whe they get the job done, I have to salute it.

Of course I will still root against them all, but I can seperate hatred and respect as different entities.

mdm692
06-20-2012, 08:31 PM
:laugh: and you're calling me a troll ahahaha

... and on the topic of rings, if it takes a ring for you to respect a guy - you're ********. Look at highly respected guys like Stockton and Malone. Uhhhhgggg your post is downs with the syndrome. It would be a waste of time to address the rest of it.

that's what I find funny about this thread. LeBron has done so many great things in his career, but yet the Leg Cramp Moment is a game changer. It just shows how silly some basketball fans are.Riiiight. Yes malone and stockton are respected but I assure you everybody here has magic as the best pg ever why cause he has rings. Timmy d is the best pf ever why cause he has 4 rings hahahhahaha your argument is useless. Come back with a better argument lol.

felixng2012
06-20-2012, 08:34 PM
8 years of choking? What are you talking about? He choked badly in the finals last year but I don't understand how he has been a choker for 8 years considering how clutch and dominant he was in Cleveland.

mdm692
06-20-2012, 08:34 PM
lol @ the strong backhanded compliment by OP. If you cant give a proper compliment STFU.

hahahha everybody is a gangsters behind their computer/phone. You dont like my opinion move on to the next one cause there is nothing you can do and I will voice my opinion regardless of your ******** *** comments lol. Unlike some of you I dont let psd comments affect me as a matter of fact more popularity for me lol.

naps
06-20-2012, 08:41 PM
If all it took a cramp leg 3 to gain respect for LeBron after hating him with passion nights after nights then you must be kidding. What it implies is that you are just coming out of closet with using that 3 as an excuse. Well done anyway though.

mdm692
06-20-2012, 08:53 PM
^^^^If youre going to act like an idiot like alot of these other bandwagoners after dick riding LBJ with a passion then YOU MUST BE KIDDING. What that implies os that you are coming out of the closet as a troll meaning your opinion is owrthless to me lol.

naps
06-20-2012, 09:01 PM
LOL someone looks mad since a lot of non Heat fans are saying the same thing. Calling people bandwagoners, trolls, idiots? You know when that happens? Yeah, when you get mad because you are exposed :laugh2:

StinkEye
06-20-2012, 09:06 PM
When is someone gonna ban this mdm692 moron? He's clearly trolling.

ChitownBears22
06-20-2012, 09:08 PM
^^^^If youre going to act like an idiot like alot of these other bandwagoners after dick riding LBJ with a passion then YOU MUST BE KIDDING. What that implies os that you are coming out of the closet as a troll meaning your opinion is owrthless to me lol.

Are the HEAT the first team with bandwagon fans. What do you call the majority of people on PSD who want OKC to win the Finals, even though they are Lakers, Bulls, Knicks, Celtics, ect fans? Shouldn't they be sitting on their hands and not have a horse in this race. Seems to me like they are on the OKC bandwagon.

You fall under this category by the way.

Pot: Hey Kettle, you are black.
Kettle: So are you. :facepalm:

bucketss
06-20-2012, 09:10 PM
LOL someone looks mad since a lot of non Heat fans are saying the same thing. Calling people bandwagoners, trolls, idiots? You know when that happens? Yeah, when you get mad because you are exposed :laugh2:

LOL i love the video in your signature man haha

naps
When is someone gonna ban this mdm692 moron? He's clearly trolling.

Exactly. He creates a public thread and now is calling people idiots/trolls/bandwagoners just because they are saying something he doesn't like? Then just don't create a thread if you can't deal with what comes at you.

StinkEye
Riiiight. Yes malone and stockton are respected but I assure you everybody here has magic as the best pg ever why cause he has rings. Timmy d is the best pf ever why cause he has 4 rings hahahhahaha your argument is useless. Come back with a better argument lol.

Sorry, where is the shame in being a top 3 PG of all time? When did I say rings were worthless? Why are you arguing against something I didn't say?

naps
06-20-2012, 09:13 PM
LOL i love the video in your signature man haha

Yeah, that kid dignifies most of PSD including this OP.

ThunderousDemon
06-20-2012, 09:18 PM
If all it took a cramp leg 3 to gain respect for LeBron after hating him with passion nights after nights then you must be kidding. What it implies is that you are just coming out of closet with using that 3 as an excuse. Well done anyway though.

WTF? I agree with you, would you look at that.

topdog
06-20-2012, 09:21 PM
The cramps mean nothing to me. It's just an opening for "Lebron is a woman" jokes (menstrual cramps), but I think these playoffs in general are the first time Ive felt like I've really seen Lebron elevate his game and that's what people want to see.

He has gotten progressively better through the playoffs and has focused on attacking constantly and not settling for jumpers (aside from the occasional hero-ball 3).

naps
06-20-2012, 09:22 PM
WTF? I agree with you, would you look at that.

Look at what :confused:

ThunderousDemon
06-20-2012, 09:24 PM
Look at what :confused:

Nothing, nothing at all........

naps
06-20-2012, 09:31 PM
Nothing, nothing at all........

Congrats!

Showtime Steve
06-20-2012, 10:22 PM

how many role players avg 23 5 5 in the playoffs?

Then why are we NOT talking about wade??? He damn sure isnt playing worth that big contract.

mdm692
06-20-2012, 10:23 PM
:laugh: everybody trying toget me banned I'm more infamous than lebron is hahahhaaha its funny cause if the heat were down 3-1 none of you clowns would even log on to psd. Thanks for the attention now trending world wide #mdm692trollingalltheheatbandwagonfans.

mdm692
06-20-2012, 10:25 PM
Sorry, where is the shame in being a top 3 PG of all time? When did I say rings were worthless? Why are you arguing against something I didn't say?

You did say that i was an idiot for using rings to measure greatness now youre swallowing your own words. Interesting.

mdm692
06-20-2012, 10:28 PM
This is how pathetic you guys are. All of you guys are looking for each other's acceptance and agreemennt from people you will probably never see in real life. Why? Just to try to classify and call me a troll and what not. Well I'll take the troll name as long as I get to laugh at all of you internet "thugs" who want to crucify the first person you dont agree with starting with naps, bucketss and d12fan hahhaahha. Shout out to all yall cause hating me makes my day. Thank you guys :D.

StinkEye
06-20-2012, 10:31 PM

that's what I find funny about this thread. LeBron has done so many great things in his career, but yet the Leg Cramp Moment is a game changer. It just shows how silly some basketball fans are.

You did say that i was an idiot for using rings to measure greatness now youre swallowing your own words. Interesting.

I'm surprised that I didn't call you an idiot. Interesting.

Federal Reserve
06-20-2012, 10:31 PM
Lebron is the best player of all time. His only problem is his lack of rings. He has had only one solid team (last year's Heat team) and he made it to the Finals. This guy will go down as the GOAT once he retires.

funkybudda
06-20-2012, 10:32 PM
so did i went from 0 to 0.1

nice, coming from the guy that made the "Melo is the greatest player to ever wears a Knicks jersey" thread when he didnt even win anything yet. EPIC FAIL.

mdm692
06-20-2012, 10:36 PM
I'm surprised that I didn't call you an idiot. Interesting.

You put an emphasis on "swallowing". Interesting. We find out more about you with each post.

StinkEye
06-20-2012, 10:39 PM
You put an emphasis on "swallowing". Interesting. We find out more about you with each post.

It seems you're doing the swallowing now, ****face.

Young2Kinsler
06-20-2012, 10:42 PM
Meh. His injury was only bad when he needed to play it up.

Silent
06-20-2012, 10:43 PM
Its kinda funny how Wade And Bron got hurt Cough Cough then play like there fine

bucketss
06-20-2012, 10:43 PM
This is how pathetic you guys are. All of you guys are looking for each other's acceptance and agreemennt from people you will probably never see in real life. Why? Just to try to classify and call me a troll and what not. Well I'll take the troll name as long as I get to laugh at all of you internet "thugs" who want to crucify the first person you dont agree with starting with naps, bucketss and d12fan hahhaahha. Shout out to all yall cause hating me makes my day. Thank you guys :D.

this is one of the greatest internet meltdowns i have ever seen dude calm down its just a fourm sheeeeeeesh.

mdm692
06-20-2012, 11:00 PM
this is one of the greatest internet meltdowns i have ever seen dude calm down its just a fourm sheeeeeeesh.

:confused:I don't get it. Cause I called you out lol. Keep wasting your time on me all I got to say :laugh:

mdm692
06-20-2012, 11:01 PM
It seems you're doing the swallowing now, ****face.
Hit a nerve? You mad? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! :D

chisox721
06-20-2012, 11:05 PM
How many times has this ****** gotten cramps during a game in his life? That is my only question. Timing seems pretty odd. He's a tool regardless.

naps
06-20-2012, 11:20 PM
who want to crucify the first person you dont agree with

Ironic when you are the one who's calling posters idiots, trolls, bandwagoners, etc just because they mentioned how hard you trolled over LeBron for your PSD career but one shot made you respect him all of a sudden. Good try.

Next time you make a thread keep an open mind to be able to deal with facts and opinions. No need to sweat over an internet forum and insult people by calling them idiots.

bucketss
06-20-2012, 11:22 PM
:confused:I don't get it. Cause I called you out lol. Keep wasting your time on me all I got to say :laugh:

dude calm down don't kill me, nor my family .

i love them ._.

MetroMan
06-20-2012, 11:23 PM
I gained acknowledgment of him actually living up to his hype

bucketss
06-20-2012, 11:24 PM

actually he didn't remember you said it was rigged

MetroMan
06-20-2012, 11:26 PM
actually he didn't remember you said it was rigged

it was rigged. but hitting that 3 was awesome. still rigged and should be tied 2-2.

naps
06-20-2012, 11:27 PM

This comment is RIGGED ;)

bucketss
06-20-2012, 11:28 PM
it was rigged. but hitting that 3 was awesome. still rigged and should be tied 2-2.

nah rigged is rigged

MetroMan
06-20-2012, 11:29 PM
nah rigged is rigged

got that right. it is rigged

mdm692
06-20-2012, 11:32 PM
Ironic when you are the one who's calling posters idiots, trolls, bandwagoners, etc just because they mentioned how hard you trolled over LeBron for your PSD career but one shot made you respect him all of a sudden. Good try.

Next time you make a thread keep an open mind to be able to deal with facts and opinions. No need to sweat over an internet forum and insult people by calling them idiots.

Actually it was 2 shots :). But I must be doing something right if you and bucketss keep coming back. Like I said thanks for the attention :cool:.

naps
06-20-2012, 11:44 PM
Actually it was 2 shots :). But I must be doing something right if you and bucketss keep coming back. Like I said thanks for the attention :cool:.

Yeah, you are doing something. Calling people idiots on an internet forum just because they are expressing their opinions. Mature :rolleyes:

RapOZo
06-20-2012, 11:56 PM
I am not blind to deny lebron's talent and how he became the best all around player in the league, he can do it all and do it efficiently, I respect his stats., but not him, I will always remember how he left his hometown team that had winning records, to join 2 others 25+ppg superstars and even take less money to get this done so he can finally win a ring, to me that will always count as shortcut to the top

Kobe might not be statistically good as lebron, but I don't see kobe calling carmelo and dwight howard trying to force a damn dream team to make winning ridiculously easier.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 11:58 PM
I am not blind to deny lebron's talent and how he became the best all around player in the league, he can do it all and do it efficiently, I respect his stats., but not him, I will always remember how he left his hometown team that had winning records, to join 2 others 25+ppg superstars and even take less money to get this done so he can finally win a ring, to me that will always count as shortcut to the top

Kobe might not be statistically good as lebron, but I don't see kobe calling carmelo and dwight howard trying to force a damn dream team to make winning ridiculously easier.

kobe didn't threaten to leave unless his team got him another all star?

spurs4#5
06-20-2012, 11:59 PM
why do people keep on saying cramps are an injury? But lebron has been great and should shut up most of the haters

iFYouSeekAmy
06-21-2012, 12:11 AM
That 3 he made basically sealed the game.

smith&wesson
06-21-2012, 12:11 AM
he's getting it done. gotta give respect where its due.

IIISSKiLL
06-21-2012, 12:23 AM

the truth is that everybody that has won a championship has had a team.. lebron never had that team just look at his cavs roster... wade is playing like a role player because hes the 2nd option now the miami heat are lebrons team

IIISSKiLL
06-21-2012, 12:25 AM

Kobe, Shaq, Payton, Malone

HesterJordan23
06-21-2012, 12:26 AM
no disrespect to heat fans nor any other fans but this post season has been the worst ref calling playoffs ive seen.. now do i give respect to who wins of course if the heat pull it off i tip my hat off to them am i going to enjooy it def not but u gotta give them credit

the person i disrespect is stern the guy lets a super team like the heat combine but wont let paul go to the lakers just seems unfair.im a bulls fan not a lakers fan

HesterJordan23
06-21-2012, 12:28 AM
Kobe, Shaq, Payton, Malone

ok but look at the age and where malone and payton were at theres a reason why it didnt work.. i personally think okc should win because of that the heat are taking a shortcut just like that years lakers

IIISSKiLL
06-21-2012, 12:37 AM
ok but look at the age and where malone and payton were at theres a reason why it didnt work.. i personally think okc should win because of that the heat are taking a shortcut just like that years lakers

I think superstars are superstars regardless of age.. bostons "big 3" is a great example.. Payton got a ring with Miami after the lakers run.. I think OKC has a better team than miami but they are too young to beat this team.. a lot of mistakes, a **** load of pressure

Yanks All Day
06-21-2012, 12:45 AM
2011-2012 has been the perfect season for LeBron. After all that criticism he took for so long, he came in and said all the right things. Then he dominated on the court, as we are used to him seeing. Even when he took home his 3rd MVP, he acknowledged the history behind it, and said that wasn't the award that mattered. When he went off for 45 against Boston, it was about how well the team played. All season, it's been about the team and nothing about personal legacies or media vendettas. Now, he's absolutely carried Miami throughout the playoffs. He deserves this championship if (when) he gets it. It is only fitting that in his most scrutinized year of his career, he takes home MVP and Finals MVP. Really rooting for him in Game 5.

Showtime Steve
06-21-2012, 12:50 AM

the truth is that everybody that has won a championship has had a team.. lebron never had that team just look at his cavs roster... wade is playing like a role player because hes the 2nd option now the miami heat are lebrons team

For themoney he is making, wade is not a 2nd option. How does a man with no rings come to YOUR TEAM to win a ring behind your experience with winning a 'chip, and now you are the 2nd option? While he is building onto his legacy, wade's is dwindling.

Arch Stanton
06-21-2012, 01:14 AM

Pierces wheelchair game? Isn't that like a glorified flop? Seems like your congratulating LeBron while taking shots at him. Funny stuff!

mdm692
06-21-2012, 01:15 AM
Yeah, you are doing something. Calling people idiots on an internet forum just because they are expressing their opinions. Mature :rolleyes:

And then you talk **** because I express my opinion talk about being a hypocrite. But keep coming back I got a response for everything you say. Sorry If I don't respond immediately but I got a life. Trust me though I got an answer for whatever excuse you may have. I love arguing :D. So whats your next line.

mdm692
06-21-2012, 01:20 AM
Pierces wheelchair game? Isn't that like a glorified flop? Seems like your congratulating LeBron while taking shots at him. Funny stuff!

I see your point and don't take this the wrong way but what I meant is the media will "glorify" the crap out of pierce for years to come. Hell they still do. But what I mean is that this is the first time he actually showed PURE HEART in a game. True basketball fans saw it in his eyes and when he stepped in the court after the so called "cramp". If it was fake or not that is up to Lebron to decide but he still showed passion and heart and I can respect that. I'M STILL GOING TO BASH HIM HARDCORE IF THEY LOSE BUT I WILL KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT AND GIVE HIM PROPS IF THEY WIN. WHY BECAUSE THAT MEANS HE EARNED IT. . .SORT OF. The refs are a a different topic I am not going into because I don't want to make an excuse.

Arch Stanton
06-21-2012, 01:40 AM
I see your point and don't take this the wrong way but what I meant is the media will "glorify" the crap out of pierce for years to come. Hell they still do. But what I mean is that this is the first time he actually showed PURE HEART in a game. True basketball fans saw it in his eyes and when he stepped in the court after the so called "cramp". If it was fake or not that is up to Lebron to decide but he still showed passion and heart and I can respect that. I'M STILL GOING TO BASH HIM HARDCORE IF THEY LOSE BUT I WILL KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT AND GIVE HIM PROPS IF THEY WIN. WHY BECAUSE THAT MEANS HE EARNED IT. . .SORT OF. The refs are a a different topic I am not going into because I don't want to make an excuse.

It was the first time in finals for LeBron.

I don't know when I see Pierce in the wheelchair it makes me laugh. Not that Pierce isn't talented... I just thinks its a bit Melo-dramatic.

The media glorifies everything. That's their job and that's why we watch.

mdm692
06-21-2012, 02:00 AM
It was the first time in finals for LeBron.

I don't know when I see Pierce in the wheelchair it makes me laugh. Not that Pierce isn't talented... I just thinks its a bit Melo-dramatic.

The media glorifies everything. That's their job and that's why we watch.

I couldn't of said it better myself. But like you said the media glorifies it and it will go down as one of the "great" moments of all time.

IIISSKiLL
06-21-2012, 02:23 AM
For themoney he is making, wade is not a 2nd option. How does a man with no rings come to YOUR TEAM to win a ring behind your experience with winning a 'chip, and now you are the 2nd option? While he is building onto his legacy, wade's is dwindling.

Well it's about putting ego's to the side.. at the end of the day Lebron James is the best basketball player in the world so it's obvious that any team he joins will be his.. and wade is OVER PAID ? Rasheed Lewis makes more money than Wade lol He took a pay cut and hes still a GREAT basketball player