PDA

View Full Version : There is only so much hate you can give!

Bring The Heat
06-20-2012, 03:35 PM
I do not recall one single game this postseason where PSD fans or should I say haters of the heat do not blame the refs... It's like we haven't won in game in their eyes! LOL seriously one thing is to not like a team and another is too just hate and be blind to the fact that MAYBE... JUST MAYBE THIS TEAM IS PRETTY GOOD AND THERE RESILIENT.

Round 1... PSD fans already claiming an upset that the knicks have the star power to take miami out... We are doubted (like always not new)... Yet we win convincely and here comes the "Refs bailed out Miami.." Blah Blah Blah...

Round 2: Indiana Pacers have the size in Hibbert, there going to beat up Miami inside.. Thats their weakness! They will lose in 6... A tough Pacers team gets a couple of wins, and everyone decides to write Miami off. LeBron drops 45 and has a historic game along with Wade closing it out with 41 points to end the series. Again I hear the refs bailed out Miami and nothing to do with the incredible defense and great play by LeBron James.

Round 3: Celtics are going to win they have the vets who are hungry for their last chance a ring. Celtics go up 3-2... Miami is going to choke and they have no shot at winning Game 6 on the Road. This team needs to be broken up, Riley needs to make trades.. This team is not good enough. LeBron proceeds goes HAM and owns the entire celtics team by himself shooting 70% from the field. Again I hear nothing but complaining about the refs.

With how much pressure the Heat have endured the entire season and in these playoffs.. Can you haters at least give credit to the fact that this group has shown nothing but resiliency in times of doubt from people like you? When their backs have been up against the wall and everyone counting them out to get eliminated they have rose to the occasion... especially LeBron James. Instead of being sore losers and cowards blaming the refs why don't you somehow take your hater glasses off for a minute and see the bigger picture. The Heat have attacked relentlessly, played their hearts out with intense suffocating defense!

The bench which everyone has criticized all year long and said was our weakness has actually been our strength. Battier & Chalmers stepping up big when it matters and providing the extra help to the big 3 to get wins.

The refs didn't make that 3 for LeBron on a cramped leg... The refs didn't make that clutch drive/layup for Mario Chalmers last night to seal the win... The refs didn't tell Harden to blow wide open 3's and disappear in the FINALS. Let's face it the Heat have played smart down the stretch and executed on the offensive end in clutch situations from LeBron, Wade, Bosh and the "horrible bench" which you all have said was our weakness. Why not give credit to a team that was criticized for not being able to close and hit big baskets in crucial moments?

It's not a coincidence that only when the Heat win is it that the game is rigged and you blame the refs. The Thunder, Spurs and every other team wins and its ok... Point is I think it's time to MAN up and give The Miami Heat, the team you most dearly hate and pray to God every night doesn't win is actually playing their hearts out and earning it!

mark1125
06-20-2012, 03:36 PM
In fairness, there was a lot of whining from Heat fans when you lost. Quit trying to play the victim.

gotoHcarolina52
06-20-2012, 03:38 PM
Why do Heat fans continue to give a **** about what other people on here have to say about the Heat?

natelpete
06-20-2012, 03:38 PM
While I agree with you on some of your points, posts like this are what make the entire Heat fanbase look ********.

Toxeryll
06-20-2012, 03:39 PM
i dont get the point of this thread

Bring The Heat
06-20-2012, 03:39 PM
In fairness, there was a lot of whining from Heat fans when you lost. Quit trying to play the victim.

NEVER have I blamed the refs... Everytime the pacers, celtics beat us is because they outplayed us.... I have not seen ONE WIN this entire playoffs not being blamed on the "zebras" by PSD posters

Lil Rhody
06-20-2012, 03:41 PM
Heat fans when they lose = wah everyone cheers for us losing and the refs wah

Heat fans after a win= wah psd hates us and everyone thinks it's because of the refs and stern wah

Shut up and enjoy your teams ups and downs and get over yourself

nicegoing
06-20-2012, 03:41 PM
OK? So when you get a little mad at what people say on PSD maybe log off.

Bring The Heat
06-20-2012, 03:42 PM
While I agree with you on some of your points, posts like this are what make the entire Heat fanbase look ********.

Why does it make us look ********? I'm just making a point that people can't look past their hate and give credit where it's due

When Dallas beat us last year I congratulated them because they outplayed and earned it. Even in 2006 all the haters blaming the refs... Everything is rigged and its annoying. My point is MAN up and give this team its props

Toxeryll
06-20-2012, 03:43 PM
youre letting everyone know ur a crybaby

Jarvo
06-20-2012, 03:44 PM
I do not recall one single game this postseason where PSD fans or should I say haters of the heat do not blame the refs... It's like we haven't won in game in their eyes! LOL seriously one thing is to not like a team and another is too just hate and be blind to the fact that MAYBE... JUST MAYBE THIS TEAM IS PRETTY GOOD AND THERE RESILIENT.

Round 1... PSD fans already claiming an upset that the knicks have the star power to take miami out... We are doubted (like always not new)... Yet we win convincely and here comes the "Refs bailed out Miami.." Blah Blah Blah...

Round 2: Indiana Pacers have the size in Hibbert, there going to beat up Miami inside.. Thats their weakness! They will lose in 6... A tough Pacers team gets a couple of wins, and everyone decides to write Miami off. LeBron drops 45 and has a historic game along with Wade closing it out with 41 points to end the series. Again I hear the refs bailed out Miami and nothing to do with the incredible defense and great play by LeBron James.

Round 3: Celtics are going to win they have the vets who are hungry for their last chance a ring. Celtics go up 3-2... Miami is going to choke and they have no shot at winning Game 6 on the Road. This team needs to be broken up, Riley needs to make trades.. This team is not good enough. LeBron proceeds goes HAM and owns the entire celtics team by himself shooting 70% from the field. Again I hear nothing but complaining about the refs.

With how much pressure the Heat have endured the entire season and in these playoffs.. Can you haters at least give credit to the fact that this group has shown nothing but resiliency in times of doubt from people like you? When their backs have been up against the wall and everyone counting them out to get eliminated they have rose to the occasion... especially LeBron James. Instead of being sore losers and cowards blaming the refs why don't you somehow take your hater glasses off for a minute and see the bigger picture. The Heat have attacked relentlessly, played their hearts out with intense suffocating defense!

The bench which everyone has criticized all year long and said was our weakness has actually been our strength. Battier & Chalmers stepping up big when it matters and providing the extra help to the big 3 to get wins.

The refs didn't make that 3 for LeBron on a cramped leg... The refs didn't make that clutch drive/layup for Mario Chalmers last night to seal the win... The refs didn't tell Harden to blow wide open 3's and disappear in the FINALS. Let's face it the Heat have played smart down the stretch and executed on the offensive end in clutch situations from LeBron, Wade, Bosh and the "horrible bench" which you all have said was our weakness. Why not give credit to a team that was criticized for not being able to close and hit big baskets in crucial moments?

It's not a coincidence that only when the Heat win is it that the game is rigged and you blame the refs. The Thunder, Spurs and every other team wins and its ok... Point is I think it's time to MAN up and give The Miami Heat, the team you most dearly hate and pray to God every night doesn't win is actually playing their hearts out and earning it!

You shouldn't even worry about it dude lol it's all smoke and mirrors, It's the same **** different toilet with the heat hate on here which is crazy. Some are still crying because how he left *which they should get over* how they had the party before they won anything *which they should get over* and all different kinds of ****ery that don't really matters. Fact of the matter is he's 48 mins away from getting a title and they're going to have to eat those words and just deal with it.

Bring The Heat
06-20-2012, 03:45 PM
Who says I'm crying... I'm just making a point showing how resilient this team has been under great adversity, yet all these haters seem to blame the refs and say the league is "rigged"

The cry babies are them who cry and moan about officiating which is cowardly.

knicks4life33
06-20-2012, 03:49 PM
wow dude your making the heat fan base look bad. your 1 win away from the championship and now your complaining lol

zB_#85
06-20-2012, 03:50 PM
Why do Heat fans continue to give a **** about what other people on here have to say about the Heat?

exactly what this dude says.

OP,
Enjoy your moment instead of fending off haters or trying to convince them not to hate the Heat. I have a little news for you, nothing you can say or do will make me and/or many others like the Heat.

I'm a Lakers fan and my team is a mess, but not so long ago we were the hated top dogs of the NBA. Guess what I didn't give a **** about... the people who hated my team. Good for them, hate all day but we got 16 banners and you don't :) (except Boston :pity:)

You're about to have that moment man, another game or two and you should just enjoy it instead of spending your time focusing on the negatives and lecturing haters. I like to write about my dislike of the team not to troll or annoy Heat fans but to share views and points with other people who dislike them on this forum. That's why I do it in the NBA forum and don't go hanging around the Heat forum.

Congrats on your 'ship (kills me to say that lol) and just enjoy it dude. Stop worrying about the rest!

Gritz
06-20-2012, 03:50 PM
The OP is so long, it should be published

knicks4life33
06-20-2012, 03:51 PM
at the end of the day you have the same problems you had today

bucketss
06-20-2012, 03:55 PM

lol exactly, even though im not a heat fan i stopped caring about what these hypocrites have to say

Bring The Heat
06-20-2012, 03:56 PM
exactly what this dude says.

OP,
Enjoy your moment instead of fending off haters or trying to convince them not to hate the Heat. I have a little news for you, nothing you can say or do will make me and/or many others like the Heat.

I'm a Lakers fan and my team is a mess, but not so long ago we were the hated top dogs of the NBA. Guess what I didn't give a **** about... the people who hated my team. Good for them, hate all day but we got 16 banners and you don't :) (except Boston :pity:)

You're about to have that moment man, another game or two and you should just enjoy it instead of spending your time focusing on the negatives and lecturing haters. I like to write about my dislike of the team not to troll or annoy Heat fans but to share views and points with other people who dislike them on this forum. That's why I do it in the NBA forum and don't go hanging around the Heat forum.

Congrats on your 'ship (kills me to say that lol) and just enjoy it dude. Stop worrying about the rest!

I hear you dude... I understand people hate the heat for whatever reason. I also understand we have one more win and in no way did I say we have the championship yet.. We still need one more win

I don't post often as you can see the amount of posts I have is not a lot for being a member since the date I signed up compared to other people on this site. I just wanted to make a point that it's time to man up & give the heat some credit even if you hate them for what they have accomplished so far and for what they may (hopefully) on Thursday.

Apparently my thread was pointless because I'm getting eaten up lol... Whatever **** it

zB_#85
06-20-2012, 03:57 PM
you're fighting a losing battle. 16 banners later some people still don't give the Lakers credit. It is what it is man!

sixer04fan
06-20-2012, 03:59 PM
You do realize that making threads like this just makes people hate the Heat even more. And there is literally a new thread like this from a Heat fan on here every week.

davids22
06-20-2012, 03:59 PM
First off, as a Heat fan, you should be the bigger man and let the idiots cry. They'll get over it, and eventually accept it that their biggest fear has happened. They just can't believe that Lebron James is 1 win away from a championship. They're in denial and are desperately trying to think of anything to discredit it.

Secondly, let's let the Heat take care of business and win the last game.

Thirdly, as someone who wants the Heat to win, here's a timeline of the usual comments made after each of the Heat games:

After each of these games...
Game 1 vs Knicks: Wow the refs clearly are gonna give Miami the championship this year!
Game 4 vs Knicks: LOL Heat couldn't even sweep the Knicks, how pathetic
Game 1 vs Pacers: It's the Pacers, good luck getting past Boston without Bosh!
Game 2 vs Pacers: LOL PACERS BEAT HEAT AT HOME HAHAA
Game 3 vs Pacers: The Heat just arn't that good and don't play teamball like the Pacers
Game 5 vs Pacers: THEY SHOULD FORCE PITTMAN TO PLAY 30+ MINS AS A PUNISHMENT
Game 6 vs Pacers: Whatever, it's the Pacers. They suck, you're supposed to beat them. Boston is gonna kill them with no Bosh:
Game 1 vs Celtics: Refs gave them that game
Game 2 vs Celtics: Wow worst officiating ever, looks like Stern will make sure his baby Heat make the Finals
Game 5 vs Celtics: HAHAHA BYE BYE LEBRON
Game 6 vs Celtics: ..........
Game 7 vs Celtics: Whatever, Thunder are so much deeper then the Heat. Heat will get smoked.
Game 1 vs Thunder: Heat don't stand a chance, they won't win a single game
Game 2 vs Thunder: WOW worst officiating ever! Refs handed Miami this game!
Game 3 vs Thunder: Unbelievable
Game 4 vs Thunder: Well looks like refs are gonna give Lebron a title. Asterisk for sure.

Notice a trend? Ever game the Heat lost they suck, ever game they won it's the refs.

natelpete
06-20-2012, 04:01 PM
Why does it make us look ********? I'm just making a point that people can't look past their hate and give credit where it's due

When Dallas beat us last year I congratulated them because they outplayed and earned it. Even in 2006 all the haters blaming the refs... Everything is rigged and its annoying. My point is MAN up and give this team its props

I understand, I really do. Lebron is one of my favorite players and I really want him to get a ring. But as annoying as it is to hear that over and over, it is equally annoying to hear the same "you're just a hater" answer in response.

mark1125
06-20-2012, 04:12 PM
NEVER have I blamed the refs... Everytime the pacers, celtics beat us is because they outplayed us.... I have not seen ONE WIN this entire playoffs not being blamed on the "zebras" by PSD posters

Didn't say you said it, but plenty of your fellow Heat supporters were crying a river when they lost.

As a whole, everyone blames the ref anytime the games don't go their way. It isn't a "World against the Heat" thing. It is a "World is a bunch of excuse making whiners" thing.

TheIlladelph16
06-20-2012, 04:22 PM

This pretty much sums it up. Honestly who cares what anyone else thinks.... Totally different situation, but I have only experienced one championship in my lifetime as a Philadelphia sports fan and no one can ever take that away from me. No matter what anyone said afterwards, no matter the reason, your team won fair and square. Gotta give it up to them because they earned it.

I've spent the day arguing with my friend with his typical talking points of "Thunder are the ones losing games not the Heat winning them, Lebron still hasn't proven he is clutch, He hasn't earned a championship and I won't give him credit". At the end of the day, all you can do is look at people like this, laugh, and let them continue to hate. Enjoy it.

llemon
06-20-2012, 04:25 PM
40 years of hating, and I've got plenty left.

daleja424
06-20-2012, 04:30 PM

THIS x infinty!!!

mark1125
06-20-2012, 04:32 PM
I hate Miami, but if Miami wins, I have no issue giving them the respect they earned with that title.

Honestly, I don't even hate Miami that much (maybe Wade due to his whining). It is the bandwagon Miami fans that I could live without.

celtNYpatsHeels
06-20-2012, 04:33 PM
It is because LeBron James doesnt play on the same playing field as anyone else in the league and thats not how sports should be. He plays like 40 mins per game and averages under 2 fouls... really? He is allowed to make contact on his blocks that dont get called. He flops like a fish and gets the call every time (did you see the Derick Fisher play last night where fisher stared him down). He is allowed to take 4 steps and not get called for a travel. He can whine and cry to the refs and never get a technical called against him. He can "crab drible" by jumping 10 feet across the lane and still manage to set himself and jump up for a dunk without being called for a travel. He has single handedly outshot entire TEAMS from the free throw line. He is coddled and protected beyond belief. Add in the whole "decision" and pep rally when he got to Miami and there you have it.

ALSO ESPN jams the Heat and LeBron down people's throats. Much like Brett Favre and Tim Tebow.

Bring The Heat
06-20-2012, 04:42 PM
Ok making this thread might of been a mistake as I see the responses from fellow heat fans as well. Just figured by now people would give some credit to the Miami Heat for what they done thus far... But I guess it's like beating a dead horse. People will always hate the heat and discredit LeBron no matter what and like the guy said above, just smile and laugh at them.

celtNYpatsHeels
06-20-2012, 04:53 PM
^^^ James personally has gained some credit in my book. His game 6 against the Celtics was nice (not clutch but he won the game early and didnt have to worry about the 4th q) but it was an elimination road game, which he has never won. Then he came back and won the next game (A game 7, which he also had never won) so he is taking some good steps.

And if he wins the finals this year, then he will have 7 more rings to go to fulfil his promises lol.

ThunderousDemon
06-20-2012, 05:08 PM
:sleep:

utl768
06-20-2012, 05:26 PM
ur thread despite it making a ton of sense will just be used as a outlet for the haters

knicks4life33
06-20-2012, 05:30 PM
cry me a river

theheatles
06-20-2012, 05:57 PM
officiating has been pretty solid outside of games 2-5 in the celtics series those games were just awful