PDA

View Full Version : Does the shorten-season take away from the prestige of this years champs?

JWO35
06-20-2012, 08:39 AM
Does it?

gwrighter
06-20-2012, 08:42 AM
If you would have asked which 2 teams would have made it to the finals this year a lot of people would have said Miami & OKC so I don't think so. It's not like the playoffs were shortened.

JasonJohnHorn
06-20-2012, 08:46 AM
No, but the horrible officiating and the fact the D-Rose went down in the first round does.

koreancabbage
06-20-2012, 08:48 AM
nope, the two best talented starting lineups are here in the finals. Can't ask for more.

If anything, I like the shortened season- 60 something games is pretty good - do we really need to play 82 games (same as baseball- 162!) to determine who really is the best team- in a division? in a conference? who cares- its all about the playoffs.

60 something games allows the use of the bench more- which i really love. esp the back-to-back-to-back games. I love to see the 12th man play more often- maybe longer games? 15 minute quarters? just a food for thought.

we have 12 players on the bench- I say use them- i can't stand wasted resources (just to fill out a bench while getting paid 500K) its ridiculous.

JordansBulls
06-20-2012, 08:49 AM
No, but the Bulls losing Rose does as well as Orlando losing Dwight. That is arguably 2 of the top 5 players in the league in one conference. That would have meant Miami would have needed to win 2 series without HCA at least and had to deal with Dwight in round 2.

Big Zo
06-20-2012, 08:53 AM
No, but the Bulls losing Rose does as well as Orlando losing Dwight. That is arguably 2 of the top 5 players in the league in one conference. That would have meant Miami would have needed to win 2 series without HCA at least and had to deal with Dwight in round 2.

There's no guarantee the Bulls would have beaten the Celtics. Also, we all saw what the Heat did to the Bulls on the road last year. ;)

LongIslandIcedZ
06-20-2012, 08:55 AM
Nah this was the finals I predicted at the beginning of the year, as well as many other people. It's cool with me

Ill21
06-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Not at all

kingkenny01
06-20-2012, 09:00 AM
bosh went down 2 if thats helps even the heat out

JordansBulls
06-20-2012, 09:02 AM
There's no guarantee the Bulls would have beaten the Celtics. Also, we all saw what the Heat did to the Bulls on the road last year. ;)

Not saying Miami would not have won, but it certainly would have taken more effort and energy beating Orlando and Chicago.

JordansBulls
06-20-2012, 09:03 AM
bosh went down 2 if thats helps even the heat out

Yeah but that is the 3rd best guy on the team, doesn't matter when you still got two top 5-7 players in the league and also when you aren't playing any team that even had a top 10-15 player in the league in the East.

ATX
06-20-2012, 09:13 AM
Does it?

Absolutely not.

koreancabbage
06-20-2012, 09:14 AM
Yeah but that is the 3rd best guy on the team, doesn't matter when you still got two top 5-7 players in the league and also when you aren't playing any team that even had a top 10-15 player in the league in the East.

true but Bosh is the most important player (not the best) to the Heat cuz he spaces the floor for Lebron and Wade. They can't make jumpshots during this run but when Bosh came back, they've been getting their scores on postups (no double teams cuz of Bosh) and drives- much more apparent. In the Boston series, LEbron went crazy with jump shots all over the place - very out of the ordinary, so their games have to be on for them to even have a chance.

dotymnaq
06-20-2012, 09:18 AM
http://www.vvio.info/jpg1No, but the Bulls losing Rose does as well as Orlando losing Dwight. That is arguably 2 of the top 5 players in the league in one conference. That would have meant Miami would have needed to win 2 series without HCA at least and had to deal with Dwight in round 2.
That is arguably 2 of the top 5 players in the league in one conference.

Bulls_fan90
06-20-2012, 09:21 AM

Whomewhome
06-20-2012, 09:24 AM
Why was it the prestige from the 1999 Spurs ? and not this year?

No matter who wins it will be known as another shortened lockout season.

Whomewhome
06-20-2012, 09:25 AM
absolutely

natelpete
06-20-2012, 09:29 AM
If Miami wins, there is a sad, sad group of people on PSD that would say so.

I don't think it should, considering the regular season was arguably made tougher by a more compact schedule. I mean, five games in six nights can be rough.

Plus the regular season doesn't really even matter, right guys?

ATX
06-20-2012, 09:31 AM

Of all the billions of lame weak minded excuses to discredit the Miami Heat, this "Shortened season" excuse is the absolute weakest of all by miles.

ATX
06-20-2012, 09:32 AM
If Miami wins, there is a sad, sad group of people on PSD that would say so.

I don't think it should, considering the regular season was arguably made tougher by a more compact schedule. I mean, five games in six nights can be rough.

Plus the regular season doesn't really even matter, right guys?

Seriously :clap:

AntiG
06-20-2012, 09:32 AM
not at all. Every team went through it. If anything, the only teams it should have helped were teams with aging stars like the Celtics, Lakers, Mavericks, Suns and Thunder.

Hawkeye15
06-20-2012, 09:34 AM
Absolutely not. Every team in the league played under the exact same circumstances, and injuries happen every year. Anyone who thinks an * goes next to this years champion is flat out wrong, and has sour grapes over LeBron winning his first ring (assuming they win 1 more game). We already have the precedent set with the Spurs, and nobody mentions the 1999 championship as being less prestige.

Every team played the exact same number of games, and injuries happen all the time.

ATX
06-20-2012, 09:34 AM

Ask yourself this...Would you put a giant asterisk next to the Bulls Championship had they one one this year? Or better yet, what if OKC comes back and wins? Do they get an asterisk as well? All teams had to play under the exact same circumstances...

knicks4life33
06-20-2012, 09:38 AM
Look at the number of injuries in the nba season there should not be a asterisk. Jeremy lin and Iman shumpert the knicks starting back court is out for the playoffs. Derrick rose league former MVP is out for the season. Then Dwight howard another beast is out for the season and the list keeps going. The heat lucked out from the injuries .I knew it was going to be a okc vs heat finals. All the younger teams were going to benifit from a tight compressed injury riddled schedual.

Big Zo
06-20-2012, 09:39 AM
Not saying Miami would not have won, but it certainly would have taken more effort and energy beating Orlando and Chicago.

Orlando is nothing but Dwight and a bunch of jump shooters. Heat would have won that in no more than 5 games. The Celtics were a much tougher opponent than Orlando would have been.

murcat410
06-20-2012, 09:39 AM
I knew this was going to happen. As soon as it looked like Miami had it wrapped up people were going to start finding excuses.

blams
06-20-2012, 09:49 AM
No, but the horrible officiating and the fact the D-Rose went down in the first round does.
Drose...maybe.
Officiating... Nope.pretty standard. Stars get calls, period. It's just the way it is. Miami has bigger names overall, and more physical players. Miami has earned everything.

dalton749
06-20-2012, 09:50 AM
To LeBron haters *
But the 2 best teams are in the final and okc has been without injury, Miami hasn't been at full strength and are still winning

Jarvo
06-20-2012, 09:59 AM
Nope.

Jarvo
06-20-2012, 10:04 AM

He mad? Yeah he is.

kdspurman
06-20-2012, 10:09 AM
Absolutely not. Every team in the league played under the exact same circumstances, and injuries happen every year. Anyone who thinks an * goes next to this years champion is flat out wrong, and has sour grapes over LeBron winning his first ring (assuming they win 1 more game). We already have the precedent set with the Spurs, and nobody mentions the 1999 championship as being less prestige.

Every team played the exact same number of games, and injuries happen all the time.

I think a healthy amount of people do. Especially Laker fans since Phil was the one who started the whole * thing anyway.

bucketss
06-20-2012, 10:11 AM

what makes you so sure the magic would get passed the pacers? disrespect much?

Jarvo
06-20-2012, 10:12 AM
Look at the number of injuries in the nba season there should not be a asterisk. Jeremy lin and Iman shumpert the knicks starting back court is out for the playoffs. Derrick rose league former MVP is out for the season. Then Dwight howard another beast is out for the season and the list keeps going. The heat lucked out from the injuries .I knew it was going to be a okc vs heat finals. All the younger teams were going to benifit from a tight compressed injury riddled schedual.

Irrelevant, Magic or Knicks was not going to make a deep playoff run at all. Maybe the Bulls but I don't see it at all.

bucketss
06-20-2012, 10:13 AM
lebron haters are desperate on an all time HIGH, literally looking for every kind of excuse atm its so rich LOL! but the series isn't over so your dreams can still come true.

yoseppii12
Personally idc, I agree, every team had to play through it but in the end it really is apples and oranges. Since every other season but a few are 82 games it changes everything in terms of NBA history. A normal season is 82 games, this one is not, hence it is not the same!

It doesn't take away from the "prestige" of the champ but it definitely does need an asterik simply because it is not the same as every other year, simple as that. Doesn't take away from the validity of it but its simply not the same as winning a championship in a regular 82 game season.

I agree with Phil Jackson as well, I mean the guy is the Zen Master.

He said in this article...

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7350605/phil-jackson-says-shortened-nba-season-lead-emergence-dark-horse-contender

"With the asterisk season back in '98, San Antonio and New York certainly weren't on the listed teams that would be in the Finals. You had all these teams, Utah and Indiana, that were all prepped to be there and these shortened seasons make a big difference to players."

I seem to agree with Phil's comments, as many people have said on this forum, a lot of crazy **** has happened this year. Although the two teams many picked in their top 4 to make the finals made it, there are numerous other teams like Chicago, Orlando, Atlanta, Clippers, Celtics, and NYK all had lots of injuries that crippled their season.

Jarvo
I think a healthy amount of people do. Especially Laker fans since Phil was the one who started the whole * thing anyway.

That's why I hate phil and enjoyed everytime the Spurs beat em :dance: lol

NYJ - NYY
06-20-2012, 10:15 AM
nope, the two best talented starting lineups are here in the finals. Can't ask for more.

If anything, i like the shortened season- 60 something games is pretty good - do we really need to play 82 games (same as baseball- 162!) to determine who really is the best team- in a division? In a conference? Who cares- its all about the playoffs.

60 something games allows the use of the bench more- which i really love. Esp the back-to-back-to-back games. I love to see the 12th man play more often- maybe longer games? 15 minute quarters? Just a food for thought.

We have 12 players on the bench- i say use them- i can't stand wasted resources (just to fill out a bench while getting paid 500k) its ridiculous.

this!!!!!

yoseppii12
06-20-2012, 10:17 AM
Irrelevant, Magic or Knicks was not going to make a deep playoff run at all. Maybe the Bulls but I don't see it at all.

Read my post, and my quote from Phil Jackson. No one expected NY and SA to be in the championship during the last lockout season. Everyone thought Utah and Pacers. So your scenario where the lower teams like the Magic or the Knicks not making a deep playoff run has occurred and it happened in the last lockout season!

DengelBerry
06-20-2012, 10:24 AM

Get over it, injuries happen. its part of the game. So sick of people complaining about injuries and it taking away from the team that did bust there butts and get to the finals.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 10:30 AM
If the bulls were in the finals, i bet bulls fans wouldnt be saying this.

if the knicks were int he finals i bet the knicks fans......

yea, stfu.

FraziersKnicks
06-20-2012, 10:33 AM
If anything, winning this title should be considered even more difficult taking into account the tougher, more condensed season.

kdspurman
06-20-2012, 10:33 AM

yea, stfu.

Other people would probably be saying it about them.

Regardless, why should it take away from anything? If anything I think the shortened season made it tougher tbh. No training camp, more injuries, fatigue, etc... Everyone was in the same position. To be the last team standing is always a great feeling, especially in this weird year I think. Miami fought hard and deserve it.

bucketss
06-20-2012, 10:37 AM
if miami wins it, than who cares? the players and fans will treat it as the same. Convincing haters is the last thing that should be done

#lehgooooo #injuries #joecrawford

Blitzbolt
06-20-2012, 10:38 AM
I think who ever wins this year should get more credit then usual Both OKC and the Heat are not deep teams I really don't know how they made to this point with so many back to backs.

JordansBulls
06-20-2012, 10:41 AM

yea, stfu.

Bulls route wasn't against teams that were injured.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 10:44 AM
Bulls route wasn't against teams that were injured.

miami was injured too with arguably their most important player. down 2-1 in the 2nd round, down 3-2 in the 3rd round, your argument is terrible. next

JordansBulls
06-20-2012, 10:46 AM
miami was injured too with arguably their most important player. down 2-1 in the 2nd round, down 3-2 in the 3rd round, your argument is terrible. next

Yeah but they didn't have to go threw the team that was the best in the conference because it's best player was injured. They also got to avoid Dwight Howard due to injury. Like I said, not saying the Heat would not have won, but certainly makes a difference when 2 of the arguable top 5 players in the league are out for the playoffs in your own conference.

bucketss
06-20-2012, 10:48 AM
^yeah rose is not a top 5 player

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 10:51 AM
Yeah but they didn't have to go threw the team that was the best in the conference because it's best player was injured. They also got to avoid Dwight Howard due to injury. Like I said, not saying the Heat would not have won, but certainly makes a difference when 2 of the arguable top 5 players in the league are out for the playoffs in your own conference.

boston worried me more than the bulls, boston had a better chance to beat miami than chicago, chicago would not have taken more than 2 games from miami. and rose is not a top 5 player lol. next

JordansBulls
06-20-2012, 10:53 AM
^yeah rose is not a top 5 player

gold medal on first try, led team to best record in league with no other allstar on the team.:)

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 10:55 AM
gold medal on first try, led team to best record in league with no other allstar on the team.:)

Not top 5, thats easy.:)

Big Zo
06-20-2012, 10:56 AM

The best team in the conference is the Heat.

Jarvo
06-20-2012, 10:56 AM
Read my post, and my quote from Phil Jackson. No one expected NY and SA to be in the championship during the last lockout season. Everyone thought Utah and Pacers. So your scenario where the lower teams like the Magic or the Knicks not making a deep playoff run has occurred and it happened in the last lockout season!

That was years ago, We are talking about now. Most people on here picked a OKC vs Heat finals and they are the ones who are playing now.

daleja424
06-20-2012, 10:57 AM
only if Miami wins :rolleyes:

seriously though, this has been the most grueling NBA season EVER. Winning a title this year should garner extra applause...not a footnote.

Jarvo
06-20-2012, 10:58 AM

Best record not best team.

But I do have to say I was mad as **** seeing Rose go down, I wanted to see Boston vs Bulls or Bulls vs Heat.

bucketss
06-20-2012, 10:59 AM

thats cool:confused: i guess:facepalm:

Big Zo
06-20-2012, 11:07 AM

The same team with no other all-star won a ton of games without him. They then went and lost to Philly in 5, further proving that they're nothing but a bunch of regular season champions, with or without him.

yoseppii12
06-20-2012, 11:09 AM
Personally I hope Miami wins the championship this year. No matter what I say, or what anyone on here says, it will always be accompanied with the "2011-2012 Lockout". I think thats a disservice to them if people try to undermind it because I agree with some of the other people on here, it probably has been a harder season because you are not only playing against the other teams but yourself and the injury bug.

With that being said, I want them to win because I feel like many veterans and other free agent will start jumping ship for major markets. They'll see that the Miami model works and they should go to teams like the Bulls, Knicks, Clippers, Lakers, Celtics. And sorry all you small market fans but it makes for way better basketball because if everyone believes all these conspiracy theories about major market money and they get all the calls, then the playoffs in theory would be more legit because Stern wouldn't care who wins because they are all major markets making lots of money. Plus I'm a Bulls fan and want them to drop that, "we can win with what we got mentality" because they can't, they don't have enough offense/star power and if Miami wins, I believe more will come!

CunninghamJrIII
06-20-2012, 11:11 AM
Does it?

4 pages and I haven't seen a legitimate reason why it would be, nor can I think of one.
I think you got your answer. No taint.

^coming from someone who really wants Miami to lose.

JWO35
06-20-2012, 11:23 AM
I'm sure Heat fans wouldn't give a damn(or Thunder fans if they comeback), but I just wanted to hear the opinions of fans of the other 28 teams on how they will view it compared to last finals or even next years finals

knicks4life33
06-20-2012, 12:11 PM
i remember a thread while ago it was if you think spurs should have asterisk on there 99 championship and alot of posters said yes. So this shouldnt change things espicially with the amount of injuries to superstar players and starters

AllBall
06-20-2012, 12:17 PM
Personally idc, I agree, every team had to play through it but in the end it really is apples and oranges. Since every other season but a few are 82 games it changes everything in terms of NBA history. A normal season is 82 games, this one is not, hence it is not the same!

Flawed logic.

In that case then the Finals won in the years where the Playoff format was COMPLETELY different from the way it is now should also have an asterisk next to it.

Logic is wrong.

Orlando was already seeded when Howard went down. Miami would not have faced them. You are assuming they would have beat the Pacers, which they would not since Orlando was inferior.

Orlando was a team seeded at 6 and the Pacers a better team seeded at 3.

natelpete
06-20-2012, 12:21 PM
prestige worldwide

Stinkyoutsider
06-20-2012, 12:59 PM
This championship counts just as much as any other. You still have to win 16 games against the best competition to win a title. I don't think the number of games in the regular season count as much as they do.

zB_#85
06-20-2012, 01:01 PM
I hate the Heat with a passion... but NO.

If anything the shortened season would have helped OKC and hurt Miami. OKC younger and dealing with less injuries.

Hawkeye15
06-20-2012, 01:19 PM

and what do you tell them? I tell them to stfu, every team, including the Lakers, went through the same season. Fair and square.

Hawkeye15
06-20-2012, 01:21 PM

It doesn't make a difference. Injuries happen all the time, every year. Get over it dude. OKC seems pretty damn healthy. Bosh missed plenty of games, and Wade is obviously hurt.

Stop with your Heat hating agenda.

TylerSL
06-20-2012, 01:23 PM
O, so thats what the excuse will be. I love it that the haters are all scrambling to find something. That will be it. :laugh2:

TylerSL
06-20-2012, 01:26 PM
who cares the season was shortened? The fact is, everybody saw this finals matchup happening. Everybody knew they were the 2 best teams. Miami is and OKC are the best teams in the league regardless of the shortened season. Miami is just winning, so people have to cry somehow :laugh2:. I am not normally such a dick, but PSD has pissed me off, so I am gonna rub it in a bit if the Heat do win.

Burgo
06-20-2012, 01:26 PM
I think that the shorter season gave the aging bodies of teams like the Mavs, Spurs and Celtics a chance at a championship that they would have not had in an 82 game season. It allowed the older fellas to stay fresh in the playoffs. If one of those older teams were to win it all, surely they would have to ackonwledge that the length of the season was a factor, but these teams have both proven that they can go the distance of a full season so there's nothing to take away from this year's champs.

RowBTrice
06-20-2012, 01:29 PM
Yes. As it should of in 1999.

gotoHcarolina52
06-20-2012, 01:30 PM
Does the shorten-season take away from the prestige of this years champs?

Yes if Miami wins.

No if anyone else wins.

mjm07
06-20-2012, 01:31 PM
If OKC is up 3-1 this thread would never have been created. Just more HEAT hate. Sad.

JordansBulls
06-20-2012, 01:32 PM
It doesn't make a difference. Injuries happen all the time, every year. Get over it dude. OKC seems pretty damn healthy. Bosh missed plenty of games, and Wade is obviously hurt.

Stop with your Heat hating agenda.

How the hell is it an agenda when I said they may still have won but was mentioning that 2 of the top 5 players in the league (arguably) were out in the same conference? Imagine Wade or Lebron out of the playoffs in the East instead of Rose or Dwight, that is how it would have looked for Chicago winning or Orlando or Boston, etc. Just like it looked that way when Orlando made it to the finals in 2009 due to KG's injury.

utl768
06-20-2012, 01:32 PM
If OKC is up 3-1 this thread would never have been created. Just more HEAT hate. Sad.

:clap:

ManningToTyree
06-20-2012, 01:33 PM
does anyone say the spurs have 4* rings? No.

It is just like any other championship.

JordansBulls
06-20-2012, 01:33 PM

I agree. And the reason there isn't more threads on the Spurs is simply because forums weren't around during that time and by the time forums existed the Spurs had already won another title which showed the lockout title was legit.

TylerSL
06-20-2012, 01:48 PM
The same team with no other all-star won a ton of games without him. They then went and lost to Philly in 5, further proving that they're nothing but a bunch of regular season champions, with or without him.

:burn:

JordansBulls
06-20-2012, 01:53 PM

Philly took Boston 7 who took Miami 7 as well. Philly beat a team that lost it's best player a team that only took 1 game out of 4 in the series without it's best player around.

Jarvo
06-20-2012, 04:09 PM
I agree. And the reason there isn't more threads on the Spurs is simply because forums weren't around during that time and by the time forums existed the Spurs had already won another title which showed the lockout title was legit.

And the bulls havent won since Jordan was there, What's your point? Stop reaching for an excuse.

Jarvo
06-20-2012, 04:16 PM
Philly took Boston 7 who took Miami 7 as well. Philly beat a team that lost it's best player a team that only took 1 game out of 4 in the series without it's best player around.

Bro you really sound butthurt, I'm not gonna go off on the bulls because I think they're one hell of a team but even if Rose was playing they would not beat Boston or Miami.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
06-20-2012, 04:24 PM
I can't wait to hear what people excuses are for LeBron once he wins this ring.

-Ratings were down so who cares
-Shortended season
-He needs to win 500 more or he sucks

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 04:25 PM

And now miami is one win from the championship :)

Lake_Show2416
06-20-2012, 04:36 PM
only Lebrons lol

daleja424
06-20-2012, 04:37 PM
How the hell is it an agenda when I said they may still have won but was mentioning that 2 of the top 5 players in the league (arguably) were out in the same conference? Imagine Wade or Lebron out of the playoffs in the East instead of Rose or Dwight, that is how it would have looked for Chicago winning or Orlando or Boston, etc. Just like it looked that way when Orlando made it to the finals in 2009 due to KG's injury.

I see so any title won by a team that faced another team that wasnt 100% healthy is tainted? I would be willing to bet that more often than not in the history of the NBA the champion for the year played an injury bitten team in the playoffs. How often are teams every 100% once the playoffs roll around. Hell, even the HEAT are dealing with a bunch of injuries...

knicks4life33
06-20-2012, 04:40 PM
there was a poll a little while ago and it was if there should be a asterisk on the spurs championship and i believe %50 percent said yes

Slade123
06-20-2012, 04:47 PM
It wasn't a shortened post-season so no.

kjoke
06-20-2012, 04:49 PM
Yes, Fault the Heat for the Bulls being so reliant on only one player.

Jay16
06-20-2012, 04:59 PM
These similar thrreads should have a spoiler.
HEAT HATE THREAD
to warn logical posters of what it contains.
So from now on when you get a thread like this just keep labeling it.
HEAT HATE THREAD

Hangtime
06-20-2012, 06:19 PM

Your still making an assumption that Miami would have faced those teams. What if they didn't? It would be irrelevant. They went through the best the league had to offer. Those teams that maintained their health and stayed competitive. This argument is pointless.

JC_
06-20-2012, 06:31 PM

Heat still had to play their toughest matchup - the Boston Celtics which they might not have had to play if the Bulls were healthy

AllBall
06-20-2012, 06:33 PM
there was a poll a little while ago and it was if there should be a asterisk on the spurs championship and i believe %50 percent said yes

BS, please find me the thread. :rolleyes:

The collective general public was saying otherwise when the thought the Heat had no chance.

Exhibit A: http://i50.tinypic.com/21ondq0.png

Exhibit B: http://i50.tinypic.com/295pcba.png

Exhibit C: http://i46.tinypic.com/20u2x08.png

/Thread

knicks4life33
06-20-2012, 06:37 PM
hmmmm

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 06:42 PM

The collective general public was saying otherwise when the thought the Heat had no chance.

/Thread

:burn:

bucketss
06-20-2012, 06:50 PM

/Thread

COTT DAMMIT :clap:

atl_braves_fan
06-20-2012, 06:55 PM

Injuries are part of the game - this argument does not cheapen Miami's run in the least. If you can't stay healthy, you don't get a pass and you don't get to discount the accomplishments of the team that did win.

Nice, consistent argument here. By the way, Rondo is clearly a top 15 player in the East.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 07:01 PM
not to mention rondo gives the heat a lot more problems than rose.

basically i am saying that rondo is a harder player for miami to defend and worry about than rose

atl_braves_fan
06-20-2012, 07:03 PM

And he stole an MVP award from LeBron James, what's your point?

By the way, in that season, where he led the team to the best record in the east, he lost in 5 games to the Heat in the playoffs.

JWO35
06-20-2012, 08:48 PM

/Thread

Was this before or after the Heat took a 3-1 lead in the Finals :rolleyes:

ChitownBears22
06-20-2012, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by knicks4life33

There isn't a face nor a hand big enough for this comment.

justinnum1
06-20-2012, 09:03 PM
There isn't a face nor a hand big enough for this comment.

found one :D (http://jasonbstanding.com/blogparts/2009/11/mighty_facepalm.jpg)